ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 9 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Captain Justice got a mental call from Black Knight( Got an update concerning Insidious's whereabouts)

Justice opened his eyes and immediately flew back to Earth, arriving in front of Black Knight in seconds. "Where is she?"

He sees Union Jack before him, next to Black Knight" Insidious's henchmen have managed to extract information from a vampire who knows the location of the pocket dimension where Insidious is held. It requires a spell to get in which Ace manage to retrieve"

"I'd like word's with you on the way over" Union Jack said

"I'll tell Eve you guys are coming" Black Knight said then vanish

"Sure, about what?" Justice asked Union Jack.

Union Jack took a deep breath then said to him" When we find her, you know there will come a time when you are put in a situation that you will have to do what you have to do to make sure nobody else will get hurt. Black Knight has done so with The Harbinger and once we reach that dimension the foes we will be facing will go beyond your standard bank robbers and supervillains trying to make a name for themselves. So I'm telling you as someone that has been down that road more than once. There is no harm in it cause in the long run, more lives will be saved. When the time does come will you be willing to do that?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Captain Justice got a mental call from Black Knight( Got an update concerning Insidious's whereabouts)

Justice opened his eyes and immediately flew back to Earth, arriving in front of Black Knight in seconds. "Where is she?"

He sees Union Jack before him, next to Black Knight" Insidious's henchmen have managed to extract information from a vampire who knows the location of the pocket dimension where Insidious is held. It requires a spell to get in which Ace manage to retrieve"

Union Jack took a deep breath then said to him" When we find her, you know there will come a time when you are put in a situation that you will have to do what you have to do to make sure nobody else will get hurt. Black Knight has done so with The Harbinger and once we reach that dimension the foes we will be facing will go beyond your standard bank robbers and supervillains trying to make a name for themselves. So I'm telling you as someone that has been down that road more than once. There is no harm in it cause in the long run, more lives will be saved. When the time does come will you be willing to do that?"

Justice's eyes narrowed. "You guys aren't the only ones who have been through some real hell. I know full well what has to be done. If it comes to that, I will do what I have to, to both save the world, keep it's people safe, and most of all, to destroy this monster. But until then, I'll proceed assuming that we can still save her. So don't worry about me Jack. I know what I have to do. Now, what do you say we go tear apart some monsters and save Bella?" He held out his hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Justice's eyes narrowed. "You guys aren't the only ones who have been through some real hell. I know full well what has to be done. If it comes to that, I will do what I have to, to both save the world, keep it's people safe, and most of all, to destroy this monster. But until then, I'll proceed assuming that we can still save her. So don't worry about me Jack. I know what I have to do. Now, what do you say we go tear apart some monsters and save Bella?" He held out his hand.

Union Jack smiled then shook his hand then the both took off" Just between you and me. There are moments when I've felt that she's one of those types that should have chosen one lifestyle instead of another. She would have made a decent hero than a villain"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Union Jack smiled then shook his hand then the both took off" Just between you and me. There are moments when I've felt that she's one of those types that should have chosen one lifestyle instead of another. She would have made a decent hero than a villain"

"That's funny, Serena's often told me the same thing."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
'she did it cause she's a traitor mctraitorpants!"

Froggy you we're supposed to RP as Linda.

Kalzi: Linda what do you think you achieved by join Robs Corps and betraying your own kind?

Shen: maybe she knew that join Robs Corps was the logical answer instead of fighting against them isn't that right my appertience ( looking at Linda). and maybe she realize that with my guidance she can become a great hunter! she want you all to accepted Robs Corps offer, but you just had to refused, and now you got yourself in this predicament facing over against your own daughter! oh and it's great how you believe that your people will get out of here alive just because you and small group of warriors are protecting them.

well allow me to crush your hope, you people aren't getting out of here alive, I have this entire area booby trap with all sorts of nasty surprises!

OOC: for Froggy
Linda then shows her "booby traps" as her breast bombs detonate

Shen: not what I ment by booby traps Linda, but the breast bombs are a nice touch. now I know your kind Kalzi must be a little bit ignorant ( looking at the dead bodies around him) at what the term Booby trap means. well allow me to educated , a Booby trap is a device or setup that is intended to kill, harm or surprise a person, unknowingly triggered by the presence or actions of the victim. in this context the word Booby is taking from the spanish word bobo which means fool!

Kalzi dodged the expolsion and clashes with Shen as Rinda who hs come back looking for Linda says in stern tone as she hides behind some bushes.

Young Rinda: huh that's Linda why is doing with that man ( Looking at Shen)?

Kalzi looks back and sees Rinda saying in stern tone

Kalzi: Rinda what are you doing here, I told you to go with your mother it's not safe here!

Young Father: can you tell me why Linda is with that man? ( momments of slience) Father why aren't you answer me is something wrong.

Kalzi: look Rinda this is no time to ask for question I can't put your life in danger, now just go! as for you ( looking at Linda) I will give you the swift punishment of death for betraying the clan. and furthermore I'm disgusted at your betrayal and those upgrades of yours, do you really think i bunch of upgrades and that fancy armor will make you a better hunter?

Shen knocks Kalzi back and saying in stern tone.

Shen: of course they will make her a better hunter, your daughter wants any advantage she can get so she allow Robs Corps to upgrade her with a healing factor, a unbreakable metal alloy skeleton,with enhanced physical condition , and the fancy armor as you called it suppiles her with a load of weaponary! come my apprentice let's show this old fossil that his ways of hunting are outdated!

Kalzi and Shen then begin to duke it out with each other and they seem to be evenly match with Shen used his high tech weaponary and gear to his advantage.

Young Rinda: hang in there father, don't let that bastard kill you, I can't believe Linda my big sister, would betray our people like that, I trusted her, the whole tribe trusted her and she just turn her back on them, on me , on her family! ( rushes up to Linda and starts crawling at her lower part of her armor while crying) tell me Big sis why did you do it, why did you betray the tribe, they trusted you I trusted you!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Linda complies

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Linda complies

Lightspeed's third trial is completed Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Linda complies

Lightspeed's third trial is completed Cool
gonna check that out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Linda complies

Rinda: so that's your answer huh well forgot you!

Rinda runs off and Shen says in stern tone.

Shen: forgot about her my appertince the cub is of no concern. I doubt she will make it past the traps.

just then Linda's mother Zlinda shows up looking for Rinda saying in firm tone.

Zlinda ( missing arm): Kalzi thank goodness your still alive, have you seen our daughter Rinda she went looking for Linda.

Kalzi: yeah I seen her she ran off after learn that our sister Linda turn traitor on us.

Zlinda: I see , Kalzi you deal with that man ( points at Shen) I will deal with Linda! oh and don't worry about my arm I had to narrowly advoid traps just to get here. most of the rest of the tribe that was if me is dead thanks to all the traps that have been set up around here!

Zlinda brings out her claws and strikes at Linda with furiosity as Kalzi dukes it out with Shen.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Linda complies

Shen: forgot about her my appertince the cub is of no concern. I doubt she will make it past the traps.

Zlinda ( missing arm): Kalzi thank goodness your still alive, have you seen our daughter Rinda she went looking for Linda.

Kalzi: yeah I seen her she ran off after learn that our sister Linda turn traitor on us.

Zlinda: I see , Kalzi you deal with that man ( points at Shen) I will deal with Linda! oh and don't worry about my arm I had to narrowly advoid traps just to get here. most of the rest of the tribe that was if me is dead thanks to all the traps that have been set up around here!

Zlinda brings out her claws and strikes at Linda with furiosity as Kalzi dukes it out with Shen.

Linda skillfully evades her mothers claws before grabbing her wrists, headbutting her mother, and then snapping her wrists....

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Linda complies

Linda skillfully evades her mothers claws before grabbing her wrists, headbutting her mother, and then snapping her wrists....

Zlinda swings her arm around sluggishly not being able to doing anying complex movements thanks to her wrist being snap. Kalzi looks at Zlinda saying in concern tone.

Kalzi: Zlinda you are gravely injuried you need to leave at once, allow me to handel these two.

Zlinda: I will not leave you Kalzi, I would rather die than to be without you my love.

Shen: how touching then you both can die together!

more_horiz
"Yes...they CAN die together" Linda would say, tossing her mother away from Shen, only to turn and perform a palm strike to the man's solar plexus, followed by an elbow to his jaw, shattering it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yes...they CAN die together" Linda would say, tossing her mother away from Shen, only to turn and perform a palm strike to the man's solar plexus, followed by an elbow to his jaw, shattering it

Kalzi looks at Shen laying on the ground saying in stern tone.

Kalzi: looks like things didn't go your way Shen!

Shen: oh I beg to differ , notice anything missing.

Kalzi: wait didn't you have a energy blade in your right hand, oh shit!

Kalzi looks back just in time for Shen's energy blade to decapitated him and Rinda comes back just in them to witness the death of her father Kalzi, and then her mother which Shen's energy blade also decapitated as Shen says in cold tone.

Shen: and that is how you kill two birds with one stone!

Shen then actives item on his outfit which causes a mist of smoke to cover the area. after the mist of smoke clears Shen is nowhere to be seen Rinda just stares at Linda saying in stern.

young Rinda: how could you, you turn your back on the tribe, you allow that man to kill are parents, I will never forgive you for this!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kalzi looks back just in time for Shen's energy blade to decapitated him and Rinda comes back just in them to witness the death of her father Kalzi, and then her mother which Shen's energy blade also decapitated as Shen says in cold tone.

Shen then actives item on his outfit which causes a mist of smoke to cover the area. after the mist of smoke clears Shen is nowhere to be seen Rinda just stares at Linda saying in stern.

young Rinda: how could you, you turn your back on the tribe, you allow that man to kill are parents, I will never forgive you for this!

Linda is left alone, crying into her hands Sad

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Linda is left alone, crying into her hands Sad

eight year old Rinda walks off and continues walking for days on ending eating whatever she can catch to keep alive saying concern tone.

Eight year old Rinda: hmm maybe I was too hard on my sister, no forgot her, she bought that man to our village, so she's responsible for the death of our parents and our entire tribe just as that man Shen and Robs Corps are. when I'm old enough I will make them both pay , I will avenged my parents deaths!

Rinda eventually ends up on a boat where she's found by Dr. Brad who just happens to be taking a vaction in India and he looks at Rinda saying concern tone.

Dr.Brad: you look sad isn't something bother you little one?

Rinda: it's nothing.

Dr.Brad: surely there has to be something bother you otherwise you wouldn't have such a sad look on your face.

Rinda: I said it's nothing, now leave me alone!

Dr.Brad: i see so you don't want to talk about it, well that's alright but you shouldn't be roaming around by yourself were are your parents? I see so your a orphan, well i know a nice lady in London that is willing to take you in.

Young Rinda: I been living on my own for days I don't need anyone!

Dr.Brad: you say that, but I know that you don't really mean it! I can tell that you feel alone & scare, your just trying to hide it by being tough!

end of flashback sequence.

more_horiz
in Exodus City Jacob T. Robsion is having dinner with his wife Starla at a fancy restaurant

Jacob T. Robison: so how is your soup honey?

Starla: it's quite nice but could used a little bit more pepper.

Jacob T. gets a called from Shen and they speak in chinese so that no one in the restaurant will understand what they are saying.

Jacob T. : you want me to give you a another chance to capture the bear creature? how many chances have I giving you in the past to capture the thing. I'm willing to give you a another chance only if you prove to me this time you will capture the beast!

Shen ( cell): I promise I won't fail you Mr. Robison sir.

Jacob T. : Please make sure that you don't, that bear creature was made with Robs Corps Genetic Technology , and I want it so i can have it's blood to mass produced my own army of super soliders!

Suddenly Jacob T Robison drops his phone as he is tackle by Rinda who comes bursting into the building . she pins him to the ground and brings out her claws saying in angry tone.

Rinda: you had this a long time coming you bastard, and tell me where is your dog Shen!

Jacob T. : look cat lady I have no idea why your mad at me or who this Shen person is! now please let me go before I call the cops!

Rinda: don't give me that bullshit, your company ruin my childhood!

Jacob T. : I see you just another angry consumer, well get in line!

Rinda toss Jacob T Robison and he crashes into a wall as she says in stern tone.

Rinda: I'm not angry consumer, this is personal!

Starla: someone please help there's a large cat lady attacking my husband!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Zack Tempus, working in his lab, took a break from his work and gave Lightspeed a call.

He adjusted a robot in the room while he waited.

Lightspeed was busy suiting up and he got a call and he responded" Hello?"

"Sup Lightspeed? How have you been? I have something here that just might let us really test your new speed levels."

Lightspeed's brow furrowed then he was about to talk to him about a raincheck due to the recent crisis then he felt Big Ben's hand on his shoulder"Go ahead"

Lightspeed looked at him" You sure?"

"I know how fast you are and when things get bad you'll be there to back us up with no trouble" Ben said then Lightspeed nods" Update me" he then contacted Zack" I'll be there" He blitzed out

"That was generous" Duchess said as she approached him

"Eh it's probably best that he gets the speed checked out you. Wouldn't want another scare like last time. Speaking of. You know how people would put on a false pretense infront of people and say that they're fine but you know that in some way, they aren't" Big Ben said then Duches nods" Does this relate to him?"

"I don't know the exact details of what he went through before we found him but he seems less...energetic than usual" Big Ben said in which Duchess looked down then looked back up" It was a war Ben. That kind of thing can change someone"

Zack smiled up at Lightspeed as he showed up. Lightspeed saw that apparently he'd been missing sleep. "I am so glad you made it. You're gonna love this."

Lightspeed nods" What is it?"

Zack put on two gauntlets and a belt. He pressed a button on the belt and crossed the gauntlets. There was a flash of blue light and he emerged from it in a the new and improved Chrono Suit.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/030/2/9/COSMIC_TIME_WARP_by_dcjproduction.jpg
"You like it? Let's call this the Chrono Suit Mk.14." He smiled beneath the helmet. "On top of several other functions, it has something useful: It can alter time relative to itself by controlling the flow of time around it. I haven't given it a field test yet, which is why I called you over. I want to see how it stacks up to your speed. And....." He handed him a bracelet. "Just in case you disappear again, this will allow me to locate you."

elephant

more_horiz
"Not looking at venturing into another dimension soon but in the event that should fall my way again. It's good to have a back up. Appreciated Zack" Lightspeed said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Not looking at venturing into another dimension soon but in the event that should fall my way again. It's good to have a back up. Appreciated Zack" Lightspeed said

"You're welcome man. So, up for the race?"

more_horiz
later at in Phoenix Jacob T. Robison walks into his building surround by bodyguards while holding a phone saying in frim tone.

Jacob T. Robison ( Call the phoenix police department ): Cassidy that tiger girl Rinda is after me, I want you and your men to take care of her. so get over here and cover every corner of the building, make sure you find her!

Police officer Cassidy : sure thing Mr. Robison, me and my boys we handel the situation. it's the most we can do for such upstanding citizen , but you know we might need a little bit of motivation if you know what I mean!

Jacob T. Robison: Okay I give you each a pay rise just found that girl and take care of her!

Police officer Cassidy: you got yourself I deal Mr. Robsion.

OT: Froggy I sent you a PM

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Raincheck on that for a later date mate. Jack radioed me and he and Justice discovered some intel on where Insidious is located" Lightspeed said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Raincheck on that for a later date mate. Jack radioed me and he and Justice discovered some intel on where Insidious is located" Lightspeed said

"Even better. I can finally put my friends here into action." He smiled as the ClockBots activated and stepped forward. "They're all based off of my armor."

more_horiz
Inside Robs Corps Jacob T. Robison walks down the hall way and enters a serect room then walks next to a wall and suddenly a redlight scans him and a the wall moves reveal a serect vault. he then opens the vault and takes out a large dark red diamond saying in stern tone.

Jacob T. Robsion: that foolish girl's people didn't know what they were standing on! the place they were on was gold mine for red diamonds I had to get them off that land so i could have those diamonds to myself. at first I tried bribe them to leave, but when that didn't work I decied to have them wipe out just so i could get my hands on those diamonds. however this diamond I have right now used to belong to those two tiger girls Rinda and Linda's father Kalzi.

and it was unlike any red diamond i have ever seen before, the fool didn't know what he had! i did that foolish color Linda really think she could one up me , I knew what she was trying to do the moment she walk into my building. she thought she could save her people by gaining my and Shen's trust. but she was wrong dead wrong, that's why I had her bug before she ever step foot in that village.

she may know the truth about why I order Shen to attack and wipe out her and Rinda's people, but her sister Rinda will never believe her. her sister will never believe that she was actually trying save their people.

secretary ( intercom) Mr. Robison sir your daughter Jessica's is here she says that you were supposed to be at her school to see her act her magic act at the talent show but you never show up.

Jacob T. Robison : tell my daughter I'll be right there.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Even better. I can finally put my friends here into action." He smiled as the ClockBots activated and stepped forward. "They're all based off of my armor."

A little too happy over the fact that Insidious is still kidnapped

more_horiz
"They found her?! Finally? Good, good. Alright, that's good. Alright..." He held up his hand and the hand glowed and a number of robots around the lab activated. "These are the Chrono Bots, they're based off of my suit. I figure that Dracula is going to have an army waiting for us, so I figure, why not bring in one army of our own? They're programmed to rescue Bella as priority one."

OT: Sorry, this one better?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply