ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"The Global Alliance are joining Insidious's crew in locating Dr.Insidious. In the event of such crisis I'm looking at forming an alliance with the Blood Rose as they don't want this kind of situation to happen as much as we do"

"The Blood Rose eh? Yeah, they could be very allies. Are you sure we can trust them?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dr.Crossenberg exited the room then came across Sophia" Hello Sophia"

Sophia bumped fists with her. "I heard everything on the cameras. Excellent work as usual."

"If I'm fortunate maybe this will knock some sense into him. If not" Dr.Crossenberg shrugged" Found out anything from Song's undercover mission?"

"According to Sable and himself, the victims were killed with the usage of a shockwave power.. Now, there have been instances in the past of particularly powerful electrokinetics being able to produce such shockwaves. So, if true, that puts Ultra Girl in the clear. He does have a lead but he and Sable are still gathering evidence."

"Thats good." Dr.Crossenberg said then considered" When captured which do you prefer would be a proper method? Freeze her or the death sentence?"

"Death Sentence. Her victims deserve to know that justice has been delivered and that she can never harm them again."

Dr.Crossenberg nods" My thoughts exactly"

OT: Speaking of Song. When looking at Sophia's previous greeting towards him
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarshmallowHell
Heaven in Song's case Razz

Cant blame Sophia as she's a hugger Smile

"Good. How are the anti-vampire protocols coming along?"

"The Global Alliance are joining Insidious's crew in locating Dr.Insidious. In the event of such crisis I'm looking at forming an alliance with the Blood Rose as they don't want this kind of situation to happen as much as we do"

bounce bounce bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The Blood Rose eh? Yeah, they could be very allies. Are you sure we can trust them?"

"Has nothing to do with trust. More like keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Has nothing to do with trust. More like keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

"Always excellent advice."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'm tasked by General Van Cleef to remain here. I can appoint Agent Bookman to accompany you there"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'm tasked by General Van Cleef to remain here. I can appoint Agent Bookman to accompany you there"

"I'd enjoy working with her. Thank you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'd enjoy working with her. Thank you."

Dr.Crossenberg nods"Be careful"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Yonna aka Freight Train who is just chilling walks up to both Dr.Crossenberg and Sophia after listing to Sophia saying in firm tone.

Yonna: nice work Crossenberg oh and hi there Sophia. shockwave power huh, my cousin Amp / Vassana a electrokinetic maybe she could do that, but those poor victims. yeah I would to recommand the death sentence to Quantum. well there's also the plasmakinetics, maybe powerful plasmakinetics could produce such shockwaves, but the Half Pyxieon Predo is the only Plasmakietic I encounter so far.

but if they could they proably wouldn't since they have so many other options available to them.

"Hey, you never know when using something that your enemy isn't expecting wouldn't be advantageous." Sophia pointed out.

"An logical observation"

Yonna: yeah that seems logical no one would expect powerful plasmakinetic to pull something like that. maybe stuff like spheres of plasma , plasma beams , bolts of plasma ,heat generation , stuff involing electromagnetism and explosions aka pyrotechnic projectiles which could range from anywhere from fireworks to explosive force of atomic bomb base on theory. good thing there aren't any villanious plasmakientics out there, well at lest i don't think so.

Oh Sophia you got any spare clothing i can borrow, my outfit is a little rip at the sleeves from my recent workout.

"I have just the thing actually. It's a type of self repairing spandex-suit. It's a prototype granted but it's excellent for workouts and field work."

Yonna: self repairing spandex-suit huh thanks. here's a funny story my husband who's always wants to arm wrestling me for some reason or another one day want to arm wrestler me over want movie we were going to see. I want to see this one movie and he want to see a action movie. so to humor him and i let him win, and it turns out the movie he want to see wasn't half bad.

of course it's quite silly that he thinks could beat me at arm wrestler I'm bigger then he is, but that's my husband for you. he want to arm wrestler my twin sister Zonna and I was like are you crazy she's like the size of two, maybe if three or possibly four of me. I still wonder where Zonna get's her clothing from being 7'5" and 460lbs it must not be easy for her to find clothing that's wide enough to fit her.

"Personal tailor?" Sophia guessed.

Yonna: maybe. my twin sister Donna is having a rough time as a new hero in Denmark, she's still new at the whole hero thing. My twin sister Konna has taking up crime fighting again as the Black Crow. currently she's been doing invesgating involing imposters over her , someone's taking them out and she's trying to find out who.

my guess is her old arch nemesis Smiley, that woman is crazy like Joker crazy. which doesn't suprise me since Konna lives in the most corrupt city Sweden Battleaxe which has the highest crime rate. now my twin sister Fonna is on a quest to prove that she's the number one cleaner in the world, the number one knitter in world, and etc. she did at one time wanted to challage me & her's grandmother Vonna to a fight , but then I explain to her that she was actually the legendary nordic super hero Kelio and Fonna drop the challage.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Yonna aka Freight Train who is just chilling walks up to both Dr.Crossenberg and Sophia after listing to Sophia saying in firm tone.

Yonna: nice work Crossenberg oh and hi there Sophia. shockwave power huh, my cousin Amp / Vassana a electrokinetic maybe she could do that, but those poor victims. yeah I would to recommand the death sentence to Quantum. well there's also the plasmakinetics, maybe powerful plasmakinetics could produce such shockwaves, but the Half Pyxieon Predo is the only Plasmakietic I encounter so far.

but if they could they proably wouldn't since they have so many other options available to them.

"Hey, you never know when using something that your enemy isn't expecting wouldn't be advantageous." Sophia pointed out.

"An logical observation"

Yonna: yeah that seems logical no one would expect powerful plasmakinetic to pull something like that. maybe stuff like spheres of plasma , plasma beams , bolts of plasma ,heat generation , stuff involing electromagnetism and explosions aka pyrotechnic projectiles which could range from anywhere from fireworks to explosive force of atomic bomb base on theory. good thing there aren't any villanious plasmakientics out there, well at lest i don't think so.

Oh Sophia you got any spare clothing i can borrow, my outfit is a little rip at the sleeves from my recent workout.

"I have just the thing actually. It's a type of self repairing spandex-suit. It's a prototype granted but it's excellent for workouts and field work."

Yonna: self repairing spandex-suit huh thanks. here's a funny story my husband who's always wants to arm wrestling me for some reason or another one day want to arm wrestler me over want movie we were going to see. I want to see this one movie and he want to see a action movie. so to humor him and i let him win, and it turns out the movie he want to see wasn't half bad.

of course it's quite silly that he thinks could beat me at arm wrestler I'm bigger then he is, but that's my husband for you. he want to arm wrestler my twin sister Zonna and I was like are you crazy she's like the size of two, maybe if three or possibly four of me. I still wonder where Zonna get's her clothing from being 7'5" and 460lbs it must not be easy for her to find clothing that's wide enough to fit her.

Yonna: maybe. my twin sister Donna is having a rough time as a new hero in Denmark, she's still new at the whole hero thing. My twin sister Konna has taking up crime fighting again as the Black Crow. currently she's been doing invesgating involing imposters over her , someone's taking them out and she's trying to find out who.

my guess is her old arch nemesis Smiley, that woman is crazy like Joker crazy. which doesn't suprise me since Konna lives in the most corrupt city Sweden Battleaxe which has the highest crime rate. now my twin sister Fonna is on a quest to prove that she's the number one cleaner in the world, the number one knitter in world, and etc. she did at one time wanted to challage me & her's grandmother Vonna to a fight , but then I explain to her that she was actually the legendary nordic super hero Kelio and Fonna drop the challage.

"Smiley huh. Have a walk with me. Tell me a little about this one"

more_horiz
Good night!!! Sleep

more_horiz
Sophia geared up and found Bookman in the filing room. "Hello Bookman."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

Yonna walks with Dr.Crossenberg as she tells her a little about Smiley.

Yonna: well first Smiley stands about 5'4" weighs apoxmetly 115lbs , looks normal from the neck down but her head looks like a morbid smiley face, and there's been a rumor that Smiley is the same person as Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua a corrupt police officer my sister Konna face in her first day as the Black Crow. this woman had a PHD in Toxicology and a masters in engineering. Smiley's method of killing was was poison her victims with a toxic gas that made them go into a blissful state which she supposedly made herself. her trading card was a Smiley icon which she left at all the scenes of her crimes.

during her first year as a the Black Crow in 1993 my sister faced Smiley many times until she was eventually caught and setence to death. on the day of Smiley's execution something bad happen, allowing her to escape and put the guard who was supposed to executed her in her place instead. Smiley wasn't know for her strength, she was quite frail and had to use trickary to even the odds when she and my twin sister face each other. which leads the question of how she could have possibly have escaped her execution she was strapped down in the electric chair by leather straps there's no way she could have got free on her own.

but the strange thing is that after her escaped the media had report that Smiley had mysteriously vanished. the authorities in Denmark and my twin sister Konna search high and low for Smiley but couldn't find a trace of her. I don't believe people just disappear out of the blue, Dr.Crossenberg want's your explanation on Smiely's dissapperence and how she adverted her own death.

Yonna then shows Crossenberg a picture of Smiley that her sister Konna gave her.

picture

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 7 Smiley___dandy___guy_by_smilecythe-d3n9eax

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:33 am; edited 5 times in total

more_horiz
the introduction of the Quantum version of Red Oni / Jacob Robison

at Gravitous Academy Rinda is doing her homework as he says in firm tone.

Rinda: arugguagh I can't believe that student over at Halworth Acamdey Nasoq ask me about my past again, like she would understand what it's like to be hunting down like animal! that man I will never forget that man's face he hunting my family and their tribe down like animals. I will never forget Shen the man massacre my tribe , killed my parents and made me and my sister orphans.

flashback sequence

India

June 26 2003

location a small tribal village

a eight year old Rinda is looking at her father as he talking to a man in a black dress suit saying in curious tone.

Eight year old Rinda: father who is that man?

Rinda's father Kalzi: just someone who has no bussiness being here.

Eight year old Rinda: oh so he's a bad man.

???: hey I'm not that bad once you get to know me, anyways Kalzi I'm offer you and your entire tribe a ton of cash to hand over your land to robcorps!

Kalzi: me and my people will never hand over our land to you Jacob T. Robison and your company. we would rather die than give up our land!

Jacob T. Robsion: if that's how you want to be than shall be it, but your going to regret it! this land will be mine one way or the another!

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 7 Afsdf

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Rinda: arugguagh I can't believe that student over at Halworth Acamdey Nasoq ask me about my past again, like she would understand what it's like to be hunting down like animal! that man I will never forget that man's face he hunting my family and their tribe down like animals. I will never forget Shen the man massacre my tribe , killed my parents and made me and my sister orphans.

flashback sequence

India

June 26 2003

a eight year old Rinda is looking at her father as he talking to a man in a black dress suit saying in curious tone.

???: hey I'm not that bad once you get to know me, anyways Kalzi I'm offer you and your entire tribe a ton of cash to hand over your land to robcorps!

Kalzi: me and my people will never hand over our land to you Jacob T. Robison and your company. we would rather die than give up our land!

Jacob T. Robsion: if that's how you want to be than shall be it, but your going to regret it! this land will be mine one way or the another!

later that night

eight year old Rinda: father what did that man say when he ment you were going to regret?

Kalzi: it's nothing Rinda just some punk making empty threats. now go to sleep and get some rest.

eight year old Rinda: okay father, say father when I'm going to get my own room I don't like sleeping next to Linda.

Kalzi: don't complain be happy that at lest you have a room to sleep in, now get some rest.

Kalzi leaves Rinda and Linda's room and Rinda checks to see if Linda is asleep but notices that she's gone.

eight year old Rinda: huh Linda's not in her bed, I guess she went hunting to go get something to eat?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

Smiley in a nutshell

Yonna: well first Smiley looks normal from the neck down but her head looks like a morbid smiley face, and there's been a rumor that Smiley is the same person as Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua a corrupt police officer my sister Konna face in her first day as the Black Crow. this woman had a PHD in Toxicology and a masters in engineering. Smiley's method of killing was was poison her victims with a toxic gas that made them go into a blissful state which she supposedly made herself. her trading card was a Smiley icon which she left at all the scenes of her crimes.

during her first year as a the Black Crow in 1993 my sister face Smiley many times until she was eventually caught and setence to death. on the day of Smiley's execution something bad happen, allowing her to escape and put the guard who was supposed to executed her in her place instead. Smiley wasn't know for her strength, she was quite frail and had to use trickary to even the odds when she and my twin sister face each other. which leads the question of how she could have possibly have escaped her execution she was strapped down in the electric by leather straps there's no way she could have got free on her own.

OOC: for Legato

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

flashback sequence

India

June 26 2003

later that night

eight year old Rinda: father what did that man say when he ment you were going to regret?

Kalzi: it's nothing Rinda just some punk making empty threats. now go to sleep and get some rest.

eight year old Rinda: okay father, say father when I'm going to get my own room I don't like sleeping next to Linda.

Kalzi: don't complain be happy that at lest you have a room to sleep in, now get some rest.

Kalzi leaves Rinda and Linda's room and Rinda checks to see if Linda is asleep but notices that she's gone.

eight year old Rinda: huh Linda's not in her bed, I guess she went hunting to go get something to eat?

the next day

Eight Year old Rinda: father what's going on I smell smoke, father where are you?

Eight year old Rinda heads outside and sees that the village is on fire saying in scared tone as she sees her father confront a chinese man with a white tiger tattoo on his back.

young Rinda: Father what's going on why is the village on fire, and who is that man?

Kalzi: go with your mother and sister it's not save here. my people listen up anyone who is not a warrior please leave now!

Rinda's mother: but Kalzi you don't have to stay here and fight you can come with us.

Kalzi: Zlinda my beloved, don't worry about me I must fight in order to protect you, my childern and our people!

???: wow aren't you the honorable warrior, but maybe if you had taking Robs Corps offer you and your people wouldn't be in this stitution! now Robs Corps has to play hardball and they sent me Shen " the great hunter" do deal with you and your people!

http://uriska.deviantart.com/art/Hunter-206939305

Kalzi: so Robs Corps is behind this I should have know they would pull something like this. well if Robs Corps wants me and my people's land they will have to pry it from our cold dead bodies. cause we will give our lives to protect our home! my warriors when have been through many battles, we lived every moment as if it were our last, fought every battle as if it was our last.

Now we will do the same thing again! my warriors let's stand our ground cause this might be our last day!

The villagers along with young Rinda , and her mother Zlinda run away from the villages as Kalzi and his warriors combat Shen , his spliced wolf / henya / lion mutants creatures and a mysterious mask warrior who has the size and build of female warrior Pantzizia.

the mysterious mask warrior

http://www.deviantart.com/download/88645996/MGS4___Haven_Trooper_by_KennedyGFX.jpg

more_horiz
OOC: for Froggy

as Kalzi and his warriors battle Shen and his forces, Kalzi sees the the mysterious mask warrior take out some of his best warriors saying in stern tone.

Kalzi: there's moves , she fights like a Pantzizia! you there mysterious maiden warrior tell me where did you learn how to fight like that!?! just who are you?

Shen: my apprentice doesn't have to tell you anything feline!

Kalzi dukes it out with the mysterious mask warrior while the rest of his warriors take on Shen and his spliced wolf / henya / lion mutants creatures. Kalzi manages to knock off the mysterious mask warrior's helmet and is shock when he finds out who the mysterious mask warrior is saying in shock tone.

Kalzi: it can't be Linda?!? Linda my daughter why have you betray our people why have you join up with Robs Corps!?!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

Yonna: maybe. my twin sister Donna is having a rough time as a new hero in Norway , she's still new at the whole hero thing. My twin sister Konna has taking up crime fighting again as the Black Crow. currently she's been doing invesgating involing imposters over her , someone's taking them out and she's trying to find out who.

my guess is her old arch nemesis Smiley, that woman is crazy like Joker crazy. which doesn't suprise me since Konna lives in the most corrupt city in Denmark Battleaxe City which has the highest crime rate. now my twin sister Fonna is on a quest to prove that she's the number one cleaner in the world, the number one knitter in world, and etc. she did at one time wanted to challage me & her's grandmother Vonna to a fight , but then I explain to her that she was actually the legendary nordic super hero Kelio and Fonna drop the challage.

Yonna: well first Smiley stands about 5'4" weighs apoxmetly 115lbs , looks normal from the neck down but her head looks like a morbid smiley face, and there's been a rumor that Smiley is the same person as Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua a corrupt police officer my sister Konna face in her first day as the Black Crow. this woman had a PHD in Toxicology and a masters in engineering. Smiley's method of killing was was poison her victims with a toxic gas that made them go into a blissful state which she supposedly made herself. her trading card was a Smiley icon which she left at all the scenes of her crimes.

during her first year as a the Black Crow in 1993 my sister faced Smiley many times until she was eventually caught and setence to death. on the day of Smiley's execution something bad happen, allowing her to escape and put the guard who was supposed to executed her in her place instead. Smiley wasn't know for her strength, she was quite frail and had to use trickary to even the odds when she and my twin sister face each other. which leads the question of how she could have possibly have escaped her execution she was strapped down in the electric chair by leather straps there's no way she could have got free on her own.

but the strange thing is that after her escaped the media had report that Smiley had mysteriously vanished. the authorities in Denmark and my twin sister Konna search high and low for Smiley but couldn't find a trace of her. I don't believe people just disappear out of the blue, Dr.Crossenberg want's your explanation on Smiely's dissapperence and how she adverted her own death.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

as Kalzi and his warriors battle Shen and his forces, Kalzi sees the the mysterious mask warrior take out some of his best warriors saying in stern tone.

Kalzi: there's moves , she fights like a Pantzizia! you there mysterious maiden warrior tell me where did you learn how to fight like that!?! just who are you?

Shen: my apprentice doesn't have to tell you anything feline!

Kalzi dukes it out with the mysterious mask warrior while the rest of his warriors take on Shen and his spliced wolf / henya / lion mutants creatures. Kalzi manages to knock off the mysterious mask warrior's helmet and is shock when he finds out who the mysterious mask warrior is saying in shock tone.

Kalzi: it can't be Linda?!? Linda my daughter why have you betray our people why have you join up with Robs Corps!?!

more_horiz
'she did it cause she's a traitor mctraitorpants!"

more_horiz
Sent ya a PM Froggy Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Froggy you we're supposed to RP as Linda.

Kalzi: Linda what do you think you achieved by join Robs Corps and betraying your own kind?

Shen: maybe she knew that join Robs Corps was the logical answer instead of fighting against them isn't that right my appertience ( looking at Linda). and maybe she realize that with my guidance she can become a great hunter! she want you all to accepted Robs Corps offer, but you just had to refused, and now you got yourself in this predicament facing over against your own daughter! oh and it's great how you believe that your people will get out of here alive just because you and small group of warriors are protecting them.

well allow me to crush your hope, you people aren't getting out of here alive, I have this entire area booby trap with all sorts of nasty surprises!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Froggy you we're supposed to RP as Linda.

Kalzi: Linda what do you think you achieved by join Robs Corps and betraying your own kind?

Shen: maybe she knew that join Robs Corps was the logical answer instead of fighting against them isn't that right my appertience ( looking at Linda). and maybe she realize that with my guidance she can become a great hunter! she want you all to accepted Robs Corps offer, but you just had to refused, and now you got yourself in this predicament facing off against your own daughter!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"An logical observation"

Yonna then shows Crossenberg a picture of Smiley that her sister Konna gave her.

picture

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 7 Smiley___dandy___guy_by_smilecythe-d3n9eax

also check out the Quantum thread for Smiley's bio

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Sophia geared up and found Bookman in the filing room. "Hello Bookman."

Qin who is next to the filing room walks in and says in firm tone.

Qin: oh hi there miss Sophia and miss Bookman. I just here to put away some files I made, there on a serial killer name Smiley. supposed this serial killer went missing after escaping her own death at the prison she was at . I have been looking at news articles and anythig else I could find about Smiley and have been comparing these recent killings that people widely expect are her compare to some past killings involving her.

what I found out using my tech is that while the killings seem mostly identical to each other, there's on key difference all victims of the recent killings acorrding to the pictures i saw on the web had two bite marks on the side of their necks, which doesn't fit the Serial Killer Smiley's usually pattern. her usually pattern acorrding to the web is to use a toxic gas called Risus Mors to kill her victims, she rarely physically kill her victims. well I'm just going to put all this stuff gather the Serial Killer Smiley and inclue my theories on her supposed escaped, disapperence and reapperence.

Qin puts up the files she made on Smiley, and one of them has a theroy posed by her how the prison that Smiley may have used her background in toxicology and engineering to orchestrate her escaped from Iron Dragon Asylum. the theroy goes that Smiley could have made a toxin that created hallucination to cause anyone to see the female prison guard that was supposed to be watching her cell as her. and while all the guards and Battleaxe were busy dealing with the one they thought was Smiley , Smiley used her engineering skills to cause a blackout in the prison and made her escaped before the back up power of the prison kicked in , and after her hallucinogenic toxin had wored off.

on her disapperence Qin's theory she has written down on paper is that Smiley may have had a encounter with a vampire that could be the reason by her disappearance

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply