ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 13 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
And they pick up her suit

Darkgale: now I guess I just have to sit here and wait until my mother gets finished with whatever the hell it is she's doing.

more_horiz
a large muscular female wearing   a dark blue & green skin tight spandex with a symbol of a fist on the chest part and on the back with dark red boots who looks just like Agent Freight train expect  a little bit bigger with  hair that goes past her shoulders and who is the same height as her walks past  Agent Skulleigh. following this women is two other woman, one who stands 7'4" and one that stands 7'2" , the taller woman looks to be 24 years of age while the shorter woman looks to be 18 years of age, but nether woman is as tall or as muscular as the woman they're following is.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
a large muscular female wearing   a dark blue & green skin tight spandex with a symbol of a fist on the chest part and on the back with dark red boots who looks just like Agent Freight train expect  a little bit bigger with  hair that goes past her shoulders and who is the same height as her walks past  Agent Skulleigh. following this women is two other woman, one who stands 7'4" and one that stands 7'2" , the taller woman looks to be 24 years of age while the shorter woman looks to be 18 years of age, but nether woman is as tall or as muscular as the woman they're following is.
"I guess that's freight traib's family or the part in the story where I ask wii they are and I get the extensive Backstory!" He'd say to no one before shouting "whee are you woman going?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"I guess that's freight traib's family or the part in the story where I ask wii they are and I get the extensive Backstory!" He'd say to no one before shouting "whee are you woman going?"

Stykra / Donna Flowers: sorry can't talk on a very important errand! I have been contacted by my twin sister Yonna for something very important involving something concern a dictatorship smuggling tech which might be secretly run by a sinister super natural being & it's posse . and she told me to meet her here!

Amp / Vanessa and Thowind / Thopyia ( curtsy) : what are cousin Donna said!

more_horiz
"Odd definition of top secret but you have clearance so it's good"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Amp: oh goddess how rude of us, we forget to introduce ourselves I'm Vanessa Manstaina aka Amp!

Thowind: and I'm Thopyia Manstaina aka Thowind, it's nice to meet you sir. and I must say that's a nice outfit you have on. isn't his suit just lovely sister?

Amp: indeed his outfit is quite fashionable, such a elegant design!

Thowind and Amp extend their right hands out for polite shakes.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Amp: oh goddess how rude of us, we forget to introduce ourselves  I'm Vanessa Manstaina  aka Amp!

Thowind: and I'm Thopyia Manstaina aka Thowind, it's nice to meet you sir.  and I must say that's a nice outfit you have on. isn't his suit just lovely sister?

Thowind and Amp extend their right hands out for   polite shakes.

"agent Skulleigh, nice to meet you both abs good luck with your mission"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Amp: oh goddess how rude of us, we forget to introduce ourselves  I'm Vanessa Manstaina  aka Amp!

Thowind: and I'm Thopyia Manstaina aka Thowind, it's nice to meet you sir.  and I must say that's a nice outfit you have on. isn't his suit just lovely sister?

Thowind and Amp extend their right hands out for   polite shakes.

"agent Skulleigh, nice to meet you both abs good luck with your mission"

Stykra: Amp, Thowind let's get moving Yonna's waiting for us!

Amp: right

Amp & Thowind quickly follow  Stykra and Thowind waves back at agent Skulleigh saying in polite tone.

Thowind: nice to meet you too Agent Skulleigh.  oh and I get help but notice that your the same age as me. so if you're not busy would you like to accompany to this music award banquet in Finland this Sunday? the reason I'm asking to go with me to this banquet even though i just met you is that i find you kind of cute.

also do you go to college if so what courses are you taking?  I'm now going to ask you a question, i basically ask everyone i met this. while want to you think about my super hero outfit you don't think it's too revealing do you because , some people tell me that it is.

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 13 Power_Girl_IV_by_Candra

Belia Coldsteel who is just sitting near a wall looks at Thowind and says in snide tone

Belia Coldsteel: you know what I think about your outfit Thopyia, I think it's freaking eye candy! i mean do you honestly need every guy on the block to stare at you? hey maybe wearing a skimpy outfit and basically parading around as eye candy is all part of your strategy to stop bad guys right, right?!?

Stykra turns her head and looks at Belia saying in stern tone.

Stykra: Belia that's wasn't nice, that comment you made towards Thopyia was quite uncalled for young lady! sigh I swear you just like your mother when she was your age! you should know by now that Thopyia design her outfit after her favorite comic book hero Power Girl , and that Vanessa's outfit is basically a black and red half long sleeve shirt with a lightning blot in the center , a belt , blue jeans , metal gauntlets , red finger gloves and black and red sneakers!

more_horiz
"Sure ill accompany you to this banquet. Ill be on call but I wouldn't mind going. Now as for the answers to your other questions no I have already graduated and if you feel your costume works for you, then have faith in it. LION agents of the non spandex variety don't get much in the way of design freedom"

Skulleigh would then turn to face Belia. "Excuse me? Aren't you the one who racked up a civilian bodycount in the thousands cause you were awful reckless? Spend less time being a snide little girl and more time training with your mother"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Sure ill accompany you to this banquet. Ill be on call but I wouldn't mind going. Now as for the answers to your other questions no I have already graduated and if you feel your costume works for you, then have faith in it. LION agents of the non spandex variety don't get much in the way of design freedom"

Skulleigh would then turn to face Belia. "Excuse me? Aren't you the one who racked up a civilian bodycount in the thousands cause you were awful reckless? Spend less time being a snide little girl and more time training with your mother"

Thowind: thanks!

just then  a TV screen turns on showing the President of the USA making a important announcement as he says in firm tone.

President of the USA: i will like to address the Half Pyxieon public that  DARPA has been shut down , and Auarous and his colleagues have been taking into custody!  Congressman Madison also was supposed to to face Expulsion  at the Senate by something happen  he was abducted by a foreign flying ship with that had a strange green hair men with red shades on board. as for wait now we do not know who this strange green hair man was or what Madison's connection is with this Foreign country.

but as for right now he still has to face Expulsion or resigned !  also I'm making the final adjustments for the new bill to be pass, a bill that will give Half Pyxieons equal rights! and I would like to thank LION, HALBERD and the heroes for making this possible!

Amp ( joyful tone): that bill sounds like wonderful news, also DARPA being shutdown and Madison being busted is good news too!

Belia just shrugs her shoulders at agent Skulleigh  and Donna says in firm tone

Donna: Konna was the same way when she was her age.

more_horiz
in Nebulasolum Congressman Madison finds himself in Underground Chamber surround by the Wisemen and in front of him is a throne which Xiu Niu is sitting on as he says in firm tone.

Congressman Madison: what the hell is this place, I demand you all realize me at once.

Zāihài: why so you can get kick out of your country's congress and sent to prison? look you lonely insignificant insect we did you a favor!

Solveig: we have been watching you little man, we know what your prime goal was and i must say that it was a bunch of nonsense!

Anastasia: yeah what in you're right mind made you think you could actually accomplish such nonsensical goal.

Axilla: you goal of rebuilding your country from the ground up and grant everyone what you called ultimate freedom was a pipe dream, the odds were against you!

Lei Fang: yet like a idiot you attempt to try to achieved your foolish goal anyways knowing that it was going to fall flat on it's face!

Dictator : to sum up what my fellow colleagues are saying your goal was nonsensical and foolish it would have never work! you are pathetic man Madison, you say that you loath metas, Hybrids, and Aliens, but you were just use that as ploy for what your really hated your own country America! however if a roach like you has his purpose!

Rei: we bought you here to make you a deal serve us, and you will not have to face going to prison! in fact you will never have to go back to the states again!

Xiu Niu opens her eyes which glow red and she says in stern tone.

Xiu Niu: denounce your citizenship to that worthless country , and pledge your loyalty to me and I will make you the Ambassador of my country Nebulasolum and grant you full diplomatic immunity!

Congressmen Madison: what makes you I'll pledge my loyalty to you I have my drug and my parasites i can easily make short work of you guys!

Rei: fool your so called drug and parasites is of no concern to us, I can devour you here wait where you stand and assimilate you into my body! this little girl body of mine is just a vessel, I have another body that's far far far lager! besides if you don't pledge your loyalty to Xiu Niu you might as well go back to the states and face time in prison and I sure you don't want that!

Congressmen Madison: fine I'll denounce my U.S citizenship and pledge my loyalty to Xiu Niu!

Xiu Niu: good, and as your reward I will make you the Ambassador of Nebulasolum and grant you Diplomatic immunity. you will not need to go back to states, Zāihài will take care of everything for you including staging your death in prison!

Zāihài morphs into Madison and grins.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

just then  a TV screen turns on showing the President of the USA making a important announcement as he says in firm tone.

President of the USA: i will like to address the Half Pyxieon public that  DARPA has been shut down , and Auarous and his colleagues have been taking into custody!  Congressman Madison also was supposed to to face Expulsion  at the Senate by something happen  he was abducted by a foreign flying ship with that had a strange green hair men with red shades on board. as for wait now we do not know who this strange green hair man was or what Madison's connection is with this Foreign country.

but as for right now he still has to face Expulsion or resigned !  also I'm making the final adjustments for the new bill to be pass, a bill that will give Half Pyxieons equal rights! and I would like to thank LION, HALBERD and the heroes for making this possible!

Amp ( joyful tone): that bill sounds like wonderful news, also DARPA being shutdown and Madison being busted is good news too!

"That's not reassuring ma'am"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That's not reassuring ma'am"

Donna: well she does have  3 twin sisters who are more behave then her, and has good qualities  such as she's great with tech. she's a mechanical genius , and I believe the has a future in the tech business if she plays her cards right.

Qin ( video feed) guys i have great news Madison has just been found and his trial is being board caste live, the head staff members of Gravious Academy are going to be there, along with the Billy Goat Gruffs, Captain Rubber & his crew,  Dr. Halworth, that full blooded Pyxieon who's at the safe house forgot his name, my mother, my aunt, and etc.  however Admiral Sweden can't make cause he's in Faroe Islands with a woman name Valkyrie and  undead woman who i believe is name Professor Wollstonecraft who has another woman with her who's name is Caladbolg  looking for a female Golemzoid superhero who happens to live there.

Donna: wait there's a woman who has the same name as a Legendary sword?

more_horiz
"If she plays her cards right. She's still a brat right now"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"If she plays her cards right. She's still a brat right now"

later after Donna, Amp and Thowind leave Belia takes out a small  high tech metal ball and  presses a button which beings  up a holographic  card table and starts playing a game of holographic solitaire saying in stern tone. and Qin appears on a video monitor again saying in joyful tone.

Qin ( video feed): i bring more wonderful news, the verdict is in  Madison has been kick out of Congress and will be serving time in Jail!

Belia ( mumbling to herself): I wish Rod was here , my mother doesn't want me to be around him says he's a bad influence but what does she know? but I don't care what she says about him Rod's cool and I like him. ( thinking about the name Caladbolg ) Caladbolg huh that's a odd name , so what does this woman look like?

Qin ( video feed) like this your aunt show me a picture of the woman in question, and now i'm showing it to you and agent Skulleigh

shows the picture of Caladbolg to Skulleigh and Belia .

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 13 Warrior_by_purdoy25

more_horiz
"Well that'll have to be investigated most definitely"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well that'll have to be investigated most definitely"

Qin ( video feed) the woman in picture in question is actually with a woman name Professor Wollstonecraft who's join Agent Freight train on her mission to Nebulasolum! supposedly the country has been smuggling Nemesis tech! also Madison was abducted by Nebualsoulm airship and on board it was a alien shape shifting parasite , a Xiazuouzkuious one of those parasites they tried to infested the planet but got wipe out expect for one!

but after getting abducted he just appears back in the states out of the blue with no sign of any airship and willing gives him self up with out a fight. well DARPA has been shutdown , but there's been problems cause by the shutdown of DARPA , the Military is up in arms because DARPA was responsible with advancements in their tech, and multiple tech companies around the world aren't getting their funding for new projects because DARPA was the ones funding them. but the President and Secretary of Defense say their going to do something to fix that by putting a new department in DARPA's place. they're called it Neo DARPA!

more_horiz
"We heard Qin"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We heard Qin"

Later

Qin ( video feed): I got some disturbing news Madison has just comment suicide! still something doesn't feel right why would Madison come back to the states just  to prison so he could  comment suicide it sounds too fishy!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"We heard Qin"

Later

Qin ( video feed): I got some disturbing news Madison has just comment suicide! still something doesn't feel right why would Madison come back to the states just  to prison so he could  comment suicide it sounds too fishy!
"....no it doesn't, but it's good to be paranoid in this line of work"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"We heard Qin"

Later

"....no it doesn't, but it's good to be paranoid in this line of work"

later  at  high max security Prison in DC  a FBI agent is standing out side reading a  magazine   and above his is a bird that seems to be just stare at him as he says in firm tone.

FBI agent: while I'm on my break I guess I could catch up on my reading. say what's up with that bird it's staring at me all menacingly! oh shoot that damn thing better not poop on my car i just had it wax, shoo bird shoo! 

the FBI agent looks back and the Bird who is really Zāihài lands on the ground and morphs into a little boy then approaches the officer saying in a sad tone.  

Zaihai  ( pretending to be a little boy): mister I can't find my mommy i look every for her, but I lost her. can you help me fine her please, pretty please mister? 

FBI agent: sure thing little boy now tell me where was the last place you seen you mother?

Zaihai: over by that alley way!

FBI Agent searches the alley way  and says in stern tone

FBI Agent: little boy i don't see anyone here is this some kind of prank!

Zaihai who is behind   the FBI grins from ear to ear pulls out a cloth filled drench in chloroform  and grabs the officer from behind using the chloroform to knock him out.  then Zaihai morphs into the officer takes his gun and stashes his body in a dumpster saying in stern tone. 

Zaiahi / FBI agent : now time to pay Aurarous and his colleagues a visit, they're going to learn the hard way you don't steal from Nebulasolum!

more_horiz
later in Aurarous   cell  Aurarous  sees a FBI agent open up his cell and step inside . then sees the FBI agent take out a gun  point it at him as the FBI agent grins from ear to ear and says in shock tone!  

Aurarous :  You!!!!

FBI Agent / 
Zāihài  pulls the trigger  and shoots Auararous in the head killing him and saying in stern tone.

FBI Agent / Zāihài: that's the price you pay for stealing from Nebulasolum!  no one steal's from Nebulasolum  and get's away with it!

Zāihài then walks off and out of the building and then goes back to the alley  opens up the dumpster and drops the gun inside with the officer who is still unconscious. he then morphs into a black cat and  walks off.

more_horiz
much later at LION

Qin ( video feed): i got some shocking news, a FBI agent has just killed Auararous and his colleagues in their cells . what makes this shocking is that the FBI agent in question doesn't remember doing it! according to this report i have the officer only remembers being prank by a small boy, before waking up in a dumpster with his gun used.

more_horiz
Okay since pretty much all of this just leads into Agent Freight Train's plot it's time to focus on the Gravious students

Misfits

location Westminster

Cbomb: I don't see any criminal activity happen, what about you Steve?

Gasouius:  nothing on my end, Yippy have you spot anything suspicious?

Yippy ( Raxlian):  no baddies here!

Thunder Falcon: nothing on my end either the streets look clean Inch High , Rebel , Zero what about you guys found anything?

Shining Stars

location Greenwich

Bugaboo: hmm there doesn't appear to be pretty much anything going on the streets seem clean!

Diamantina: yeah but we have to keep on the look out. Gabe , Ashely , Jim , Garry have you guys spot anything yet? what about you Goldielocks spot anything?

Bugaboo: well if trouble does rear it's ugly head, I'm sure we can take it after all we have the strongest Girl in all of UK maybe even Europe on are side you Jojo!

Diamantina ( modest tone): I not sure if I'm the strongest girl in the country or the continent but I am petty strong.

Shining Stars B

location Smithfield district

Spider-Gal is swing from building to building like spider-man looking for signs of criminal activity saying in firm tone.

Spider-Gal: Suzy , Brad , Dakaota , Cody do you guys see anything suspicious? hey sis ( speaking to Bugnuts) did you spot anything?

Shining Bullets

location Waltham Forest

Mime: hmm not out of the ordinary here so far what about you guys?

Impact: nope everything seems to be fine here Lewis!

Slica: yeah I don't see anything suspicious happen.

Push: this is boring I want to punch some bad guys!

Clemency: negative it appears that there is no criminal activity happen in this general area.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Shining Bullets B

Blackfriars distract

Imara: guys did do you see anything ? ( sees a blur fly past her) what the hell was that just now?

Crypsis: no, what about you Yo did you spot anything?

Silent Yo shakes his head as to indicted that he didn't see anything, and  Raccoon girl says angry tone as she feels something push her to the ground.

Raccoon Girl: okay who just did that, show yourself so i can claw your face off!

Patch: my high tech radar is picking up two people in this general area.

suddenly  Imara and her team find them selves on the ground and  Imara looks up to see two teenage Japanese boys saying in stern tone.

Imara: who in the hell are you guys?

Ryu  S. Kainlou: I'm Ryu S. Kainlou !

Kaniou T. Kainlou: and I'm Kainou T.  Kainlou!

Ryu & Kaniou: and you can called us  Blue Dragon  & Red Dragon aka  the Dragon Twins!!! we're here to have fun!

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 13 Yin___no___Yun_Yang_by_Tyshea

Imara  tries to attack  the Dragon Twins but they evade her moves until finally she punches  Kaniou and hears a cracking sound  and pulls back her fist in pain saying in stern tone.

Imara: ouch I felt like I just ram my fist into steel hard. that bastard felt as hard as Jojo.

Crypsis, Raccoon Girl, Patch and Babs tried to help but they get blitz by Ryu  who  absorb Yippy's speed stamina and agility  off screen hits them faster then they can react.  after then  Kainiou  who had absorb Jojo's Strength and Durability off screen slams his fist into the ground sending Imara and her team including Super Susan  flying through the air while knocking over cars and shatter glass windows.  they then  use  their power which is their  share ability to absorb and   transfer powers between themselves and others.  along with their Kyoukushin Kaikan skills to school Imara and her team.

they then stop for a second and say at the same time in firm tone.

Dragon Twins: hey if you guys aren't going to put up a good fight, then  we might as well leave because we're getting bored! seriously doesn't at lest one of your have some skill?  ( feel themselves get toss to the ground by Silent Yo who is invisible) nice the silent one has  invisibility that's so cool!

the Dragon Twins then play rock paper scissors to see who gets to absorb Silent Yo's power to turn invisible while the other gets to choose to absorb  a power from Imara and her another  one of her team mates.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply