ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 8 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
OMA: Origins

------------

:Cue a building in the outskirts of a fair city. Driving in a old piece of crap of a car. Detective Ben Trevor was soon parked. For he found a faculty. Lots of strange lights and such,could be connected. For his sister went missing. And he thinks he knows were she is. He goes over to door, and waits a guard to go by,he chokes him til asleep and uses his key card to go in.:

:Inside smells bad. Really bad,like a fish market, had sex with a paper mill. That kind of bad smell, bodies, chemicals, and a Lex Corp sign, in which he is about to take a picture when another guard slaps camera away, Ben attempts to kick him in the nuts. Only it was his foot that ends up hurting,as the guard's face mutates. No eyes but a mouth, big, toothy mouth that screams loud,like a alarm.:

:Afterwards he found himself shirtless and tied to a chair, a Dentist sort of chair. He looks about and saw two menacing. Figures, one in a suit, the other a doctor. The doctor had eight syringes worth of a purple fluid.:

Suit; So you were spying in huh? Well little man, your going to join us,in our ranks of bio weapons, and make way for when the masters come home.

Ben: Masters?! So your aliens.Well it is horrible to know given this situation.

Doc: Enough talk! Take the pain! join us! :He was stabbed by all the needles. The fluid pumping into his body, altering his very dna. It hurts, really hurts. He was growing, and expanding. His skin became tough, his eyes grew, head grew and all the muscles. Also as a side effect grew a second heart. it rushed into his body. Could feel the cold,demanding to work for the lab.Yet in the end tears himself out of the chair and grows to be 14 feet tall of all muscle. He espoke out.: "You, do not own me."

Suit: Get the Screaming Mimis and thriteen!

:The Mimi's were the guards, hence the name. While Ben tries to find his way out, he punches the creatures into paste and torn them to pieces with his fists. All their fire power did nothing to him.:

:Soon 13 was revealed. Think She Hulk, just with white hair and yellow skin.:

13: Ben!? You were to be 14.

14: Sara, we can leave together. You cannot let them rule you.

13: But they do Ben, forgive me. :She uses speed to punch he rapidly in the guts, nothing breaking but it stung.: "You want to free me? You going to have to kill me."

OMA: I refuse, we are family Sarah!

:13 then uses a poison spike and stabs her brother with it, though the fluid was not going in, it was being pushed out.:

14: Very well then. :Opens his eyes huge and blue energy cascades out in a beam of high intent particle blasting. A form of telekinesis with one's own ambient energy. She was reduced to paste and most of the base was destroyed. He leaps up,slamming through the compound til he is into fresh air. He lands in the forest, destroying several trees and leaps again, even higher! Towards the clouds! Yet this time the gravity pull was not so intense. In fact, his body felt the wind effect.:

:He was, flying!?!:

:He had a toothy grin, despite the fact he shed some tears for his sister. Yet this was then. This is now. They will pay.The invader network in our world has to be stopped.:

Origin: Done.

Awesome Chou. Laughing

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
OMA: Origins

------------

:Cue a building in the outskirts of a fair city. Driving in a old piece of crap of a car. Detective Ben Trevor was soon parked. For he found a faculty. Lots of strange lights and such,could be connected. For his sister went missing. And he thinks he knows were she is. He goes over to door, and waits a guard to go by,he chokes him til asleep and uses his key card to go in.:

:Inside smells bad. Really bad,like a fish market, had sex with a paper mill. That kind of bad smell, bodies, chemicals, and a Lex Corp sign, in which he is about to take a picture when another guard slaps camera away, Ben attempts to kick him in the nuts. Only it was his foot that ends up hurting,as the guard's face mutates. No eyes but a mouth, big, toothy mouth that screams loud,like a alarm.:

:Afterwards he found himself shirtless and tied to a chair, a Dentist sort of chair. He looks about and saw two menacing. Figures, one in a suit, the other a doctor. The doctor had eight syringes worth of a purple fluid.:

Suit; So you were spying in huh? Well little man, your going to join us,in our ranks of bio weapons, and make way for when the masters come home.

Ben: Masters?! So your aliens.Well it is horrible to know given this situation.

Doc: Enough talk! Take the pain! join us! :He was stabbed by all the needles. The fluid pumping into his body, altering his very dna. It hurts, really hurts. He was growing, and expanding. His skin became tough, his eyes grew, head grew and all the muscles. Also as a side effect grew a second heart. it rushed into his body. Could feel the cold,demanding to work for the lab.Yet in the end tears himself out of the chair and grows to be 14 feet tall of all muscle. He espoke out.: "You, do not own me."

Suit: Get the Screaming Mimis and thriteen!

:The Mimi's were the guards, hence the name. While Ben tries to find his way out, he punches the creatures into paste and torn them to pieces with his fists. All their fire power did nothing to him.:

:Soon 13 was revealed. Think She Hulk, just with white hair and yellow skin.:

13: Ben!? You were to be 14.

14: Sara, we can leave together. You cannot let them rule you.

13: But they do Ben, forgive me. :She uses speed to punch he rapidly in the guts, nothing breaking but it stung.: "You want to free me? You going to have to kill me."

OMA: I refuse, we are family Sarah!

:13 then uses a poison spike and stabs her brother with it, though the fluid was not going in, it was being pushed out.:

14: Very well then. :Opens his eyes huge and blue energy cascades out in a beam of high intent particle blasting. A form of telekinesis with one's own ambient energy. She was reduced to paste and most of the base was destroyed. He leaps up,slamming through the compound til he is into fresh air. He lands in the forest, destroying several trees and leaps again, even higher! Towards the clouds! Yet this time the gravity pull was not so intense. In fact, his body felt the wind effect.:

:He was, flying!?!:

:He had a toothy grin, despite the fact he shed some tears for his sister. Yet this was then. This is now. They will pay.The invader network in our world has to be stopped.:

Origin: Done.

Epic!

more_horiz
Thanks. Next post will be the anime world topic. Setting up the world and stuff. Kinds of playing and stuff. Getting ideas in my mind over it. Thinking of having said thread in Other topic.

descriptionStoryboard - Page 8 EmptyWorm Hunter

more_horiz
:Ben was currently in American south west. The car was not his, too nice and expensive. It was from a Drug Dealer he sent to the hospital. Anyway Ben was getting a hint as to another OMA was in the area. He was eating at a diner. Being as polite he could be,noticed a small family.A little girl, had to be like eight or so spoke up. With a innocent glint in her eyes.:

Girl: Why are your pants too big mister?

Ben: I have a belt little one, but yeah,I enjoy the wind. Relaxing. :As her parents took her to the table section, talking and schooling her to not talking to strangers like that.:

:All of a sudden he felt the "beat" of the OMA near. Soon enough saw in distance a gigantic.. WORM Heading to them, that fires out mental energy. Got hit by one of the blasts, got a headache. He soon runs out the door. The threat level so high. The tentacle monster worm was heading for them. He had to protect the girl. His clothes tear, his face changing,glowing blue eyes, skin becoming dark and then tail. He kicks off the ground and flies! Using eye beams to annoy the worm. And it slithers against him. The action works and the people are safe! He was getting better at saving lives.:

:Dodging psi blasts. Flies into the creature. No brain, just simple organs and skin was nervous system. He flew in, smashing and eating the innards and the "core." It had keeping it alive.He ate it and feels his power growing.: (There can only be ONE OMA. Yeah Highlander reference, still cool.:

:Just glad no one knows who he is. And abandons the car. As he was flying now. And flight is better than cars.:

more_horiz
Twilight of the Masters: Inspired by a dream I had in which I was a super ninja like person.

IC:

:Cue a city over run with yellow monsters and a young woman being carried off to the top of the tallest tower. As that tower has a gigantic eye, observing all. A young man with a sword was rushing through the city as he spoke up.:"Hang on my love, I am coming." :He says as he mows through the creatures, like a lawnmower to grass.:

:Soon a figure flying on a red energy wave spoke up.:"Hey Lee. I'll help out. after all,that is my sister.

"Thanks Andy. I will leave it to you. ":He leaps and runs along side of the buildings til he got to the tallest one, in which he summons a massive ninja star and hurls it into the eye, eruption of blood and gore. As he ran up the wall, soon using blood vessels of the Eye like rope. was inside the building. His beautiful girl in white was in a cage. While the Yellow master was there.: "Well Lee you arrived. It is time you die, so the last of the Blue Masters will perish and Yellow will be forever strong."

:While Andy was nuking the buggers with his fire balls.:

"But you forgot. She picked me. Not you.And not because of the order of things but because.. She loves me and I love her too. Now lets dance you bastard! :Draws his sword out.Yellow drew his war hammer out. Their fighting shook the very foundations of the building. Though in the Lee Slices the hammer in two and stabs Yellow master Wei in the face. As green energy left him and went into the sword. For that is the special power of the Blue masters. All slain by the hands of a Blue Master, makes him/her that much stronger.:

"Amy. You are safe now, Andy is fighting the rest of them." :Frees her from the cage. Picks her up. Walks over to the building's edge and steps off. Hurtling to the ground, as Lee lands feet first. A shock wave occurs, cars and monsters flung into the air. As Lee walksoutof the crater with her in hand.:

Andy; Smooth moves man, and sis. You good to go?"

Amy: Of course Andy.

:The creatures begin to turn to dust. As there was no current yellow master. They all walk toward the sun set, wondering what tomorrow will be like.:

Notice: The next two story board will be related to Hyper Zone and Planet Sunshine.

more_horiz
Hyper Zone:

" The Year is unknown. All that is known is this simple truth. The world was changed. Forever.

"It is not known what has happened but this much is known: There are twelve human cities left. Some of which are below the ground while others are above. The world is reduced to wilderness. Mostly desert, except for the odd forest here and there. And there is more that just humans who survived.

There are Monsters, machines, and Breeds. Breeds are "Artificial people". A token from the day before the destruction of the Old Earth. Now then a scene to be displayed.

OOC Note: There are different kinds of powers and power sorts. Just right now doing fun with combat.

IC Now:

:Cue a Above ground city. Neo Babylon. Home of the Templar. A order of military met to keep the others and themselves safe. In the center of the base with "Magic weapons.".:

:A alarm was sound and lots of explosives. Soon enough the figure got to the trophy room. Looking at all the weapons at hand.: (Which I will give details too in the finalized version.)

:Machines pop in and spoke: "Turn yourself in Cruz, traitor of the Templar."

:The figure they talked too had a white coat, with a large cross, with platinum blonde hair and deep green eyes. He decides on Excalibur. Pondering if he was worthy.:

Machine: You know you cannot lift it, the programming reads you out to see your worthy, surrender or die! :Weapons revealed.: :Cruz pulls and the blade comes out. A big surprise. He held on tightly to the blade and swings, the blade emits energy which can be used at long ranges. Chopping up the robots. While he then taps into his energy and uses flare to blow up/melt a hole for a exit.As he jumps. Soon floats from the prison/army base and into the wilderness.:

Cruz: So what now? :He says as he ventures off. Without company. For the first time.:

descriptionStoryboard - Page 8 EmptyPlanet Sunshine!!!

more_horiz
:Cue a morning like any other. As down town was being attacked by a giant monster, and cue the random mecha thing to fight with it.:

:Sam, Ed, and Rob are in anime function. The same guys, just not mutants.:

:Ed goes tohis car when he sees it is destroyed bythe monster during the battle.:

"THAT WAS MY BABY!!!" :he shouts as he jumps to the monster.:

Rob; Ed stop! You do not know what your doing!?

Sam: leave him be,this should be good.

Ed: *PUNCH!. A shoryuken complete with sound effect. As the monster was hit. It was sent spiraling through space time and in ten seconds was on Mars. bouncing about before stopping. in a load of pain.*

Monster: Owwwwwww..........

Sam: *Checks the clock and runs.*

Rob; What is it Sam? :Sees it is noon.:"Aww crap." :Que a rabid horde of fan girls out to get Rob, as he does his best to run. Last time was way too harsh in the details. Them fighting over him, and some of them fighting HIM to boot.:

:Sam meanwhile checks around to see if anyone was around.: "Good,no witness." :He changes from Sam the bum to Prince of the Moon. For it was a extremely long story of how this happens. Infact it is so long it may never get print.:

Prince of Moon; Up, up, and away! To battle CRIME!

:Elsewhere in a sinister looking castle there was a man on a throne. Who's head was *huge* and spoke.:

"I your lord and master, Big Head command you go out into the world and bring me the craziest people possible.To fire my psycho ray, which will allow me to mind contorl the world. :Laughter, it was so great it hit the psycho gun, breaking it.:

Big Head; Cheap piece of crap!

-Something different.

:Godzilla, Mothra, King Kong, and Gamera were playing cards.:

- For something different.

Time for some random Sunshine!

:Cue three people locked in a room,no way of opening it as the three were in there alone.Suddenly one of them spoke up.:

"You two.Cry."

Person Number2: No way man,is not going to happen! :The leader kicks him in the nuts, cue tears flowing out, while the other gets a onion, peels,and cries. As soon enough the floor was rich in tear water.:

Leader; Gwahhahahaa! Perfect condition for my.. NESSIE ATTACK!!! :Cue out of the water more pops up, then cue the Loch Ness Monster teleporting to them, it's large mass breaks down the wall as he spoke.:

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
I mean no disrespect when saying this but I don't really care for this story much. Especially the whole acting like an asshole to another asshole scenario. It's pretty much why I never cared about The Final

Yeah I know, I've just wanted to get that for awhile. Always hated that the doucebags from the movie got off scott free.
I mean seriously, they should've gotten beaten up at the very least after the locker incident, not to mention everything else they pulled, and nothing.
Really makes the apology at the end ring hollow.
well the book wasn't much better but it's been a while since I read it

it's an interesting vent story for what it is and I always thought that scene was suppose to be one of those "yo, don't stoop to their level kid" things that they have in flicks like this

I mean they're not the greatest moments but they have their purpose you know?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
I mean no disrespect when saying this but I don't really care for this story much. Especially the whole acting like an asshole to another asshole scenario. It's pretty much why I never cared about The Final

Yeah I know, I've just wanted to get that for awhile. Always hated that the doucebags from the movie got off scott free.
I mean seriously, they should've gotten beaten up at the very least after the locker incident, not to mention everything else they pulled, and nothing.

it's an interesting vent story for what it is and I always thought that scene was suppose to be one of those "yo, don't stoop to their level kid" things that they have in flicks like this

That does make sense but it's weird with 4.
After all, logically speaking he'd be a trained soldier if he has evil aliens from another planet chasing him and knows that he has to be ready.

But yeah, you make a good point. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

After all, logically speaking he'd be a trained soldier if he has evil aliens from another planet chasing him and knows that he has to be ready.

yeah 4 is an odd one

though I have to admit if he like just straight gut checked the dude super quick that could have worked

like a quick chop to the throat. I mean I would have laughed at that if he got him with one

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

yeah 4 is an odd one

though I have to admit if he like just straight gut checked the dude super quick that could have worked

like a quick chop to the throat. I mean I would have laughed at that if he got him with one

That would have been awesome. Very Happy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

yeah 4 is an odd one

I'd also go with a punch to the throat. Not hard to where he would choke to death but enough to where he would get his point across

more_horiz
something in the throat

something throat related and i think we'd all be happy

more_horiz
NuFastlane
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-AU9ykCbY
Preview for an upcoming Arc.

Dear Friend
Hello.
How are you?
It's me. Your biggest fan.
Did you find the gift I left for you in that house? The house at 327 Amber Acres? I so hope you got there first. Having the police there with you just wouldn't have the same affect would it?
I have watched you for a long time my friend.
Admired you.
Studied you.
I know who you are.
I know how fast you are.
That's why I like you so much.
That's why I left you this gift.
Because I am fast too.
Maybe as fast as you.
So I wish to test myself against you.
Consider this body to be the starting gun for our game to be begin.
Tomorrow, I will kill two people.
The next night, four.
And so on and so forth until you catch me.
You may use whatever resources you wish.
I promise I will not reveal who you are. That just wouldn't be sporting now would it?
This is my direct challenge to you. To Fastlane.
Catch me if you can.

Yours Truly,

The Blur.

more_horiz
Pretty good guy Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Pretty good guy Smile

Thanks! Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
NuFastlane

Dear Friend
Hello.
How are you?
Did you find the gift I left for you in that house? The house at 327 Amber Acres? I so hope you got there first. Having the police there with you just wouldn't have the same affect would it?
Admired you.
Studied you.
I know who you are.
I know how fast you are.
Because I am fast too.
Maybe as fast as you.
The next night, four.
I promise I will not reveal who you are. That just wouldn't be sporting now would it?
Catch me if you can.

Yours Truly,

The Blur.

When looking at it it's almost like Quantum's fixation towards Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
NuFastlane

Dear Friend
Hello.
How are you?
Admired you.
Studied you.
I know who you are.
I know how fast you are.
Because I am fast too.
Maybe as fast as you.
The next night, four.
Catch me if you can.

Yours Truly,

The Blur.

That's what I was going for. Going to take a different approach with Blur this time around. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
NuFastlane

Dear Friend
Hello.
How are you?
Admired you.
Studied you.
I know who you are.
I know how fast you are.
Because I am fast too.
Maybe as fast as you.
The next night, four.
Catch me if you can.

Yours Truly,

The Blur.

That's what I was going for. Going to take a different approach with Blur this time around. Smile

Liking the approach. Smile Even taking one with Quantum in NuCAU, it's in the Exodus City thread. You might recognize the character when you see her. Her fate, hero/villain wise, depends on circumstances

more_horiz
BTW did you check out the sign up in Marvel/CAU?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Yep. Poor Flannery.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Yep. Poor Flannery.

I know. Even in the Marvel U she's a woobie Sad Although she turned out alright in the regular Marvel/CAU

more_horiz
yeah it's okay if she's a woobie but I'm more enthused to show people ENJOYING the Age of Mutants

more_horiz
Title: Jubilee Vlog
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Jubilation Lee
Canon: Yep

Entry #1

Inside the living room of the Xavier Insititute For Higher Learning Jubilee had just finished setting up her camera and is now preparing for her first ever Video Blog or Vlog. Finally finished setting up she smiled and waves at the camera"Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself, names Jubilation Lee. Jubilee to my friends and family and myself, Lee to my Slayer BFF Sid. Hi Sid" Jubilee waved"To get the basics out of the way I'm a Mutant and Xavier Alumni of 04. 04 rulez!" she held out her tongue and gave a hand sign that reads"We Rock!". "As far as what my mutant ability is. Well" She held her hands close together and tiny fireworks came out of her hands and she stopped"Thats all I can do for now, I can show you more but not in here."

"I'm also a vampire" Her eyes turned red and flashed her fangs infront of the camera"No special effects going on here." She said then her expression returned to it's normal pre-vamped self"How I came to be like this is a story I'm not completly ready to tell at this time. Lets just say that I've had cases where I was in a bit of a downward spiral or a dark place after the turn but thanks to support from my friends, family, and a mutual understanding from my other Slaying BFF, whom I swore to not name."Jubilee said then whispered"Sorry guys." and spoke up" I washed the blues away and returned to my regular chipper self. But not in a creepy stephord smiler way"

"Also I've learned that there are some advantages in being a vampire" Jubilee smiled"I can think of two right now" Her eyes glanced down"Oh don't tell me that some of you weren't glancing. There are others and a variety of cool powers that I'll tell and show you on my next Vlog"

"See you then guys. Wish I could chat some more but it is in the middle of the night and don't want to risk disturbing the students or staff. Ciao!" Jubilee waved then cut off the Vlog

more_horiz
haha

Jubilee would do this

this was a fun little story Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply