ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 9 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Title: Jubilee Vlog
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Jubilation Lee
Canon: Yep

Entry #1

Inside the living room of the Xavier Insititute For Higher Learning Jubilee had just finished setting up her camera and is now preparing for her first ever Video Blog or Vlog. Finally finished setting up she smiled and waves at the camera"Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself, names Jubilation Lee. Jubilee to my friends and family and myself, Lee to my Slayer BFF Sid. Hi Sid" Jubilee waved"To get the basics out of the way I'm a Mutant and Xavier Alumni of 04. 04 rulez!" she held out her tongue and gave a hand sign that reads"We Rock!". "As far as what my mutant ability is. Well" She held her hands close together and tiny fireworks came out of her hands and she stopped"Thats all I can do for now, I can show you more but not in here."

"I'm also a vampire" Her eyes turned red and flashed her fangs infront of the camera"No special effects going on here." She said then her expression returned to it's normal pre-vamped self"How I came to be like this is a story I'm not completly ready to tell at this time. Lets just say that I've had cases where I was in a bit of a downward spiral or a dark place after the turn but thanks to support from my friends, family, and a mutual understanding from my other Slaying BFF, whom I swore to not name."Jubilee said then whispered"Sorry guys." and spoke up" I washed the blues away and returned to my regular chipper self. But not in a creepy stephord smiler way"

"Also I've learned that there are some advantages in being a vampire" Jubilee smiled"I can think of two right now" Her eyes glanced down"Oh don't tell me that some of you weren't glancing. There are others and a variety of cool powers that I'll tell and show you on my next Vlog"

"See you then guys. Wish I could chat some more but it is in the middle of the night and don't want to risk disturbing the students or staff. Ciao!" Jubilee waved then cut off the Vlog

Awesome. Smile

more_horiz
Deciding for something different.

Drifters: Big City

:Cue a massive city that seems to span forever. Along the trail were a family of four. The father was driving a assault cycle, his wife was holding on to him, as their daughter was behind her in a baby holster.:

:Monsters were chasing them. Truly hideous things of teeth,eyes, and lots of parts. THe baby had a laser gun, and was shooting the monster,as a massive one appears in the "sky".

:The father hits a button. Missile pods pop out, and rapid burst of explosive death,taking the monster down. Soon enough jumps over the dead body. Soon enough a bridge, with seemingly bottomless pits below, as he drives over the bridge and goes to the other side, open building access tunnel, he stops the ride and spoke.:

"Lets move damnit!" :He got off, helps his family, the fourth member was a robot. One they found and fixed.:

:While they are in the buildings, a variety of rations/slot machines. As the robot hacks the devices and all the treasure grows, father got his bag out and stores them. They go to moving. Cue a spidery human/mutant. Got shot and pinned to a wall, since it was a critical, it dies.

"We need to move." :He go tout a massive hand cannon.:

Wife: That gun? I hope it does not come to it.

Father;Me either.but just in case.

-To be Continued.

more_horiz
Spoiler :

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Changing of the Flash
An Amazing Spider-Man Movie Comedy Story
Just what was it that caused such a dramatic change in Flash Thompson? This story will explore that and will feature a guest appearance.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Changing of the Flash
Just what was it that caused such a dramatic change in Flash Thompson? This story will explore that and will feature a guest appearance.

The board. Parker broke the board. He had seen people do slamdunks on the board before, had seen it take some hard throws in the games, but he had never, ever thought it possible that it would break. But Parker didn't just break it, did he? No, Peter tore the whole damn thing down, the crash echoed throughout the gymnasium. A couple cheerleaders fell from their pyramid, landing in a heap. There was no sound. You could hear a pin drop. And there was Parker, standing there with the board in his hands, looking utterly confused. He then let it drop from his hands as he backed up. He didn't look scared just...surprised. Parker stumbled back and then ran to the door and ran out of the gymnasium.
I stood up and inched over to the basketball board, what was left of it, and knelt down and put my hand on it. Okay, so I wasn't imagining things, this was real.

Will continue soon.

more_horiz
Glad you guys liked it. It's actually the start of a series that I'll be posting her concerning Jubilee's Vlog's and consider it a Pilot of the series. Would you guys be interested in seeing more of it? I think it could be something a little different for the Storyboard thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Glad you guys liked it. It's actually the start of a series that I'll be posting her concerning Jubilee's Vlog's and consider it a Pilot of the series. Would you guys be interested in seeing more of it? I think it could be something a little different for the Storyboard thread

I'd like that.

more_horiz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Changing of the Flash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKe-HJhWrJc
The board. Parker broke the board. He had seen people do slamdunks on the board before, had seen it take some hard throws in the games, but he had never, ever thought it possible that it would break. But Parker didn't just break it, did he? No, Peter tore the whole damn thing down, the crash echoed throughout the gymnasium. A couple cheerleaders fell from their pyramid, landing in a heap. There was no sound. You could hear a pin drop. And there was Parker, standing there with the board in his hands, looking utterly confused. He then let it drop from his hands as he backed up. He didn't look scared just...surprised. Parker stumbled back and then ran to the door and ran out of the gymnasium.
I stood up and inched over to the basketball board, what was left of it, and knelt down and put my hand on it. Okay, so I wasn't imagining things, this was real.
Dunk so hot he broke the rim. "Hoooolllyyyy s-t." Was the only thing I could say. I mean seriously, what else would you say in that situation? You would say exactly that. I guarantee it.
"Everyone else saw that right?" I asked. A few people nodded.
----------------
I found out later that Parker's Uncle, old man Ben, had handled negotiations with the Principle. Heh, old man Ben. As in Ben Kenobi? Can you imagine the guy jumping around everywhere swinging a lightsaber? Ahhh, that hilarious image made my day. Where was I? Oh yeah. Anyway, Parker had gotten off with a warning and a little bit of charity work. Guess they had no idea how to punish someone who broke the basketball board. I know I wouldn't.
Well, good for them. I guess. I overheard Parker and Gwen talking, something about pictures and great responsibility. Parker is into photography I believe. What that has to do with great responsibility, I have no idea. Though I guess it's something the paparazzi could learn about.
------------------------------------
Later that night, I'm switching through channels. Trash, trash, trash, trash, Hulk Smashing things, that was always epic to see, although one wonders why nobody just leaves the giant green smashy guy alone. After that ended, I went back to TV. Trash, trash, shooting....shooting? I quickly switched back and sat up.
Oh. Oh....oh my God...Ben. Peter's Uncle...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eocjGr2bcx8
Holy...
It hit me like a sack of bricks. Gwen had told me this once, in confidence, that Peter didn't have parents. That they were in an accident, she never told me the details, and that he lived with his aunt and uncle now. I know I'd given the kid a real s-ty time in Highschool but I never touched on that. Not even once. Gotta draw the line somewhere. And now....now even his Uncle was gone. Dying a hero's death trying to stop a punk with a gun. I turn the TV off and lay back on the bed. It's funny. You hear about this all the time and yet you never think it'll happen to someone you know. I lay awake for a long time that night and made a decision.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day at school, I was walking down the halls, waving to my usual friends and looking for someone specific. Peter Parker. And not for my usual reasons either. I walk through the crowd and find Peter at his locker. Rubbing the back of my head, I decide to just go in and say it. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Peter I-"
WHAM!
Before I knew what was happening, before I could even see him move, I've been slammed against the lockers so hard it knocked the wind out of me. Peter is holding me up in the air with his hands on my shirt, giving me a death glare.
https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/qrdv9s.jpg
I looked into Peter's eyes and saw utter hate. Hate. Directed towards me. I looked and I saw how much I had been hurting Peter. All the insults, all the beatings, stealing his things and now this. I put my hands on his arms and tried to move them but he's like steel. I realized that I was the last person he wanted to talk to right now but I still had to say it. "I'm sorry." I said to him. "I-I know and...and I'm sorry Peter." It's not just his Uncle. I'm sorry for everything. Peter drops me and I fall to the floor. Getting up, I see him walking over to Gwen, the person he did need to talk to. She comforts him and although I can't see it, I'm pretty sure Peter is crying.
I put a hand on the locker to help steady myself. My back was hurting. One of my friend's walked over and offered to help but I assured him I was alright. Truth is though, my back was killing me and I was going to be in sore shape for the rest of the day.
I ate lunch alone that day as I thought about all of this. The other day he'd broken the board. Now he'd utterly overpowered me with no effort and messed me up this much. Something had changed in Peter. He was never this strong before. Anyway, I left him alone for the rest of the day.
---------------------------------------------
Not too long after this, reports started coming in about a human spider. Some masked vigilante calling himself The Spider Man. The guy had been running around the city at night beating up hardened gang members. He even took down a car thief!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPU8q-bni4&feature=related
Now, the police weren't too happy about this new guy but I think he did the right thing. Think about it, criminals like that usually pack heat right? If he had gotten away, he'd have done it again. Maybe shot someone else. And it's not like Spider Man killed them either. All he did was web them. Yes, that's what the news calling it. Yeah this Spider man guy can apparently shoot webs out of his hand. How does that even work? Well anyway, I like him.
I find Peter in the school and slowly walk over to him. "Peter."
"What is it now Flash?"
"Whoah, hey, I'm not here to fight. It's just....I wanted to say again how sorry I am. For all of it. For-for being a dick to you and to everyone else. And about your Uncle..."
"Don't go there Flash." Peter warned me.
"I know...and I'm sorry...look, let me make it up to you man. You still doing that charity stuff?"
"...Yeah, why?"
So that was how I found myself doing charity work. You know, help clean up, teach kids write and wrong, shooting hoops for money...The day by quicker then I thought with both of us working together.
At the end of it all, Peter walked up to me. "Why the sudden change?"
"I...It was when you slammed me."
Peter laughed.
"I realized then that...I'd been a real bastard and I want to try to change that. Soooo...truce?"
Peter stared at me for a minute before holding out his hand. "Truce."
I smiled and shook his hand.
------------------------------------------------------
Lizard. There was a giant lizard running around the city now. Spider-Man had fought it on the bridge. The lizard man got away but at least Spider-Man saved a kid. That was cool. The Bugle was going nuts with the sensationalism, asking if he was hero or menace and blaming him for the lizard man. It was great. I haven't read anything THIS funny in a long time. I handed the paper to Gwen who got a laugh out of it and waved to Peter as he walked into class. We high fived.
Later, I was washing my hands in the bathroom sink when one of my buddies walked up to me. "Sup Flash?"
"Sup?"
"So, you hanging with Puny Parker now?"
I had to laugh. Puny? Did he even see what Peter did to me? "What about it?"
"Come on man, the guy's a loser!"
"So?"
"He's your punching bag man! Our punching bag! Why you hanging out with losers like him and Gw-"
I grabbed his shirt. "You don't want to finish that sentence." I let him go. "Now then. Peter's cool man. I can vouch for that. You seen the stuff he can do on that board?"
"Well yeah but I-"
"Then there's no problem. Look, try hanging out with Peter for once." I said as we walked out. "The guy's funny as hell and if you just give him a chance I think you'll-"
BOOM! CRASH! WHAM!
The hell was that?
I saw students running and screaming down the halls. I looked at my friend and we stopped one of them. "What's going on?"
"LIZARD MONSTER!"
Lizard? That thing from the news was HERE?!
Me and my friend looked at each other and ran outside with the others.
I stopped at the door and looked around. "Wait, waitwaitwait....where's Gwen? Where's Peter?"
"WHO CARES MAN WE NEED TO GO!"
Oh Goddammit.
I turned and ran back inside. "FLASH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"
I heard fighting, crashing, walls being broken, ceiling being broken, roaring, fighting and windows breaking and prayed to God that Gwen and Peter weren't anywhere near there. Rounding a corner, I slipped and fell and saw it. The Lizard Man. Walking through the hallway. It stopped and stared at me. I gotta tell you. I have never been so scared in my entire life. This thing could rip me in half if it wanted to. My entire body was shaking. I screamed at myself to run but I was frozen like a deer in the headlights.
The lizard growled at me and took off, apparently in too big a hurry to kill me. I lay there for a few moments before lifting myself up, turning around and walking outside. I was going to have nightmares for weeks.
On the bright side, Peter showed up later, having gotten locked in the bathroom he said and I learned that Spider-Man had not only shown up to fight the monster but threw her out a window to safety. Go Spidey!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time passed and the final battle between Spider-Man and the Lizard came and went.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iadFOeA3g8&feature=related
I don't know the specifics but I do know that Spider-Man saved us all and that Captain Stacy gave his life in the line of duty. I went to the funeral and held Gwen as she sobbed. There's only thing....Peter....where were you?
---------------------------------------------------------
A few days later, I ran up to Peter and high fived him. "See you in Gym Pete!"
"Back at you man!" He looked at my red Spidey shirt and smiled. "You a fan?"
"Yeah, he's pretty cool." I waved goodbye and ran off to class.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The next few months were crazy. There was a team of Superheroes assembled that fought off an invading alien army
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpjQNqgegA
A TEAM! For years we'd been hearing about these guys but there had never been a TEAM before! Captain freaking America himself showed up! I'd learned about the guy in history class and I just thought he was an old dead supersoldier but here he was alive and well. Thor, the God of Thunder who saved that small town from the giant machine, Tony Stark, the genius billionaire Playboy philanthropist Iron Man himself, The Hulk, Hawkeye the Archer and a gunslinger named Black Widow. I was actually caught up in the war. Got attacked by one of those metal....things attacking the city. Luck was with me that day though as Spider-Man saved my life and took on a team of them. I gotta tell you, seeing the man himself in action is something else. The guy is FAST!
Once that all settled down, Spider-Man fought a whole slew of crazy villains, ending with another lizard monster battle. Once again though, the city was saved.
I walked into school that day to see an odd sight. Peter was wearing all black. Black shoes, black jeans, black jacket, black shirt, black gloves. "Pete!" I called out to him.
"Oh, hey Flash." He turned around and smiled. That wasn't Peter's smile. I can't put my finger on it but something was wrong. A chill went down my spine. By all rights I shouldn't be afraid but there was just...something. Something was off here and it wasn't his outfit. It's like I was looking at Peter but not looking at him. If that makes any sense.
He waved and walked off to class.
I watched him go and despite trying to repress it, I couldn't help but have a bad feeling about all of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyo6-gg2Jb4

FINISHED! Laughing king cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Changing of the Flash

Dunk so hot he broke the rim. "Hoooolllyyyy s-t." Was the only thing I could say. I mean seriously, what else would you say in that situation? You would say exactly that. I guarantee it.
----------------
I found out later that Parker's Uncle, old man Ben, had handled negotiations with the Principle. Heh, old man Ben. As in Ben Kenobi? Can you imagine the guy jumping around everywhere swinging a lightsaber? Ahhh, that hilarious image made my day. Where was I? Oh yeah. Anyway, Parker had gotten off with a warning and a little bit of charity work. Guess they had no idea how to punish someone who broke the basketball board. I know I wouldn't.
Well, good for them. I guess. I overheard Parker and Gwen talking, something about pictures and great responsibility. Parker is into photography I believe. What that has to do with great responsibility, I have no idea. Though I guess it's something the paparazzi could learn about.
Later that night, I'm switching through channels. Trash, trash, trash, trash, Hulk Smashing things, that was always epic to see, although one wonders why nobody just leaves the giant green smashy guy alone. After that ended, I went back to TV. Trash, trash, shooting....shooting? I quickly switched back and sat up.
Holy...
It hit me like a sack of bricks. Gwen had told me this once, in confidence, that Peter didn't have parents. That they were in an accident, she never told me the details, and that he lived with his aunt and uncle now. I know I'd given the kid a real s-ty time in Highschool but I never touched on that. Not even once. Gotta draw the line somewhere. And now....now even his Uncle was gone. Dying a hero's death trying to stop a punk with a gun. I turn the TV off and lay back on the bed. It's funny. You hear about this all the time and yet you never think it'll happen to someone you know. I lay awake for a long time that night and made a decision.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day at school, I was walking down the halls, waving to my usual friends and looking for someone specific. Peter Parker. And not for my usual reasons either. I walk through the crowd and find Peter at his locker. Rubbing the back of my head, I decide to just go in and say it. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Peter I-"
WHAM!
Before I knew what was happening, before I could even see him move, I've been slammed against the lockers so hard it knocked the wind out of me. Peter is holding me up in the air with his hands on my shirt, giving me a death glare.
I looked into Peter's eyes and saw utter hate. Hate. Directed towards me. I looked and I saw how much I had been hurting Peter. All the insults, all the beatings, stealing his things and now this. I put my hands on his arms and tried to move them but he's like steel. I realized that I was the last person he wanted to talk to right now but I still had to say it. "I'm sorry." I said to him. "I-I know and...and I'm sorry Peter." It's not just his Uncle. I'm sorry for everything. Peter drops me and I fall to the floor. Getting up, I see him walking over to Gwen, the person he did need to talk to. She comforts him and although I can't see it, I'm pretty sure Peter is crying.
I put a hand on the locker to help steady myself. My back was hurting. One of my friend's walked over and offered to help but I assured him I was alright. Truth is though, my back was killing me and I was going to be in sore shape for the rest of the day.
I ate lunch alone that day as I thought about all of this. The other day he'd broken the board. Now he'd utterly overpowered me with no effort and messed me up this much. Something had changed in Peter. He was never this strong before. Anyway, I left him alone for the rest of the day.
Not too long after this, reports started coming in about a human spider. Some masked vigilante calling himself The Spider Man. The guy had been running around the city at night beating up hardened gang members. He even took down a car thief!
Now, the police weren't too happy about this new guy but I think he did the right thing. Think about it, criminals like that usually pack heat right? If he had gotten away, he'd have done it again. Maybe shot someone else. And it's not like Spider Man killed them either. All he did was web them. Yes, that's what the news calling it. Yeah this Spider man guy can apparently shoot webs out of his hand. How does that even work? Well anyway, I like him.
"What is it now Flash?"
"Whoah, hey, I'm not here to fight. It's just....I wanted to say again how sorry I am. For all of it. For-for being a dick to you and to everyone else. And about your Uncle..."
"I know...and I'm sorry...look, let me make it up to you man. You still doing that charity stuff?"
"...Yeah, why?"
So that was how I found myself doing charity work. You know, help clean up, teach kids write and wrong, shooting hoops for money...The day by quicker then I thought with both of us working together.
Peter laughed.
"I realized then that...I'd been a real bastard and I want to try to change that. Soooo...truce?"
Lizard. There was a giant lizard running around the city now. Spider-Man had fought it on the bridge. The lizard man got away but at least Spider-Man saved a kid. That was cool. The Bugle was going nuts with the sensationalism, asking if he was hero or menace and blaming him for the lizard man. It was great. I haven't read anything THIS funny in a long time. I handed the paper to Gwen who got a laugh out of it and waved to Peter as he walked into class. We high fived.
Later, I was washing my hands in the bathroom sink when one of my buddies walked up to me. "Sup Flash?"
"Sup?"
"So?"
"He's your punching bag man! Our punching bag! Why you hanging out with losers like him and Gw-"
I grabbed his shirt. "You don't want to finish that sentence." I let him go. "Now then. Peter's cool man. I can vouch for that. You seen the stuff he can do on that board?"
"Well yeah but I-"
"Then there's no problem. Look, try hanging out with Peter for once." I said as we walked out. "The guy's funny as hell and if you just give him a chance I think you'll-"
BOOM! CRASH! WHAM!
The hell was that?
I saw students running and screaming down the halls. I looked at my friend and we stopped one of them. "What's going on?"
"LIZARD MONSTER!"
I stopped at the door and looked around. "Wait, waitwaitwait....where's Gwen? Where's Peter?"
Oh Goddammit.
I heard fighting, crashing, walls being broken, ceiling being broken, roaring, fighting and windows breaking and prayed to God that Gwen and Peter weren't anywhere near there. Rounding a corner, I slipped and fell and saw it. The Lizard Man. Walking through the hallway. It stopped and stared at me. I gotta tell you. I have never been so scared in my entire life. This thing could rip me in half if it wanted to. My entire body was shaking. I screamed at myself to run but I was frozen like a deer in the headlights.
The lizard growled at me and took off, apparently in too big a hurry to kill me. I lay there for a few moments before lifting myself up, turning around and walking outside. I was going to have nightmares for weeks.
On the bright side, Peter showed up later, having gotten locked in the bathroom he said and I learned that Spider-Man had not only shown up to fight the monster but threw her out a window to safety. Go Spidey!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time passed and the final battle between Spider-Man and the Lizard came and went.
I don't know the specifics but I do know that Spider-Man saved us all and that Captain Stacy gave his life in the line of duty. I went to the funeral and held Gwen as she sobbed. There's only thing....Peter....where were you?
The next few months were crazy. There was a team of Superheroes assembled that fought off an invading alien army
A TEAM! For years we'd been hearing about these guys but there had never been a TEAM before! Captain freaking America himself showed up! I'd learned about the guy in history class and I just thought he was an old dead supersoldier but here he was alive and well. Thor, the God of Thunder who saved that small town from the giant machine, Tony Stark, the genius billionaire Playboy philanthropist Iron Man himself, The Hulk, Hawkeye the Archer and a gunslinger named Black Widow. I was actually caught up in the war. Got attacked by one of those metal....things attacking the city. Luck was with me that day though as Spider-Man saved my life and took on a team of them. I gotta tell you, seeing the man himself in action is something else. The guy is FAST!
Once that all settled down, Spider-Man fought a whole slew of crazy villains, ending with another lizard monster battle. Once again though, the city was saved.
I walked into school that day to see an odd sight. Peter was wearing all black. Black shoes, black jeans, black jacket, black shirt, black gloves. "Pete!" I called out to him.
"Oh, hey Flash." He turned around and smiled. That wasn't Peter's smile. I can't put my finger on it but something was wrong. A chill went down my spine. By all rights I shouldn't be afraid but there was just...something. Something was off here and it wasn't his outfit. It's like I was looking at Peter but not looking at him. If that makes any sense.
I watched him go and despite trying to repress it, I couldn't help but have a bad feeling about all of this.

Good story Guy Smile I even liked how it tied with the two movies yet you still managed to input your own original flavor in there

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Changing of the Flash

----------------
Holy...
WHAM!
"What is it now Flash?"
"...Yeah, why?"
Peter laughed.
"Sup?"
"So?"
"Well yeah but I-"
BOOM! CRASH! WHAM!
The hell was that?
"LIZARD MONSTER!"
Oh Goddammit.

Good story Guy Smile I even liked how it tied with the two movies yet you still managed to input your own original flavor in there

Thanks a lot man. Laughing Razz

more_horiz
Note: Ad/whoring of a new idea I had in my head.

: it was a lovely day.As Prince William Akrin, of the kingdom of Chou was touring nearby Aquiana. While the prince was seating as his car with his wife Elizabeth Akrin would send the world into chaos. With their deaths as the car stopped, a man came out of a alley way and shot the royal couple dead.:

:The assassin was killed by the driver. As this sparks all hell to break loose, for the killer was of Kreya descent. A sworn enemy that had a peace agreement. Until now. As with this spark would bring forth a new war.:

*Ode to joy should be playing in one's mind at this.*

:Cue patrols of ten foot tall robot soldiers, holding energy guns of blue light. Bullets making some dents as the beams punch holes in the human targets.:

:A floating city above the clouds, air craft coming out to to engage in some dog fighting.:

:A one hundred foot tall mecha, akin to Godzilla was storming a city. With dozens upon dozens of crew to keep it going good, while he crushes lesser war walkers and tanks. Weapons just to thin out the herd faster, massive bore guns, Gatling guns, and napalm are launched.:
Onslaught
"Storm of Nations"

(Done whoring it out but yeah I got a new rpg in mind. War based style. THere are some rules. But I think it's interesting. Though I did rip off some of a Rumblers board. Still It was such a good idea and no one is playing it.Makes me sad, to a degree.)

Edit:More fire power!

:Cue armored figures with raw energy in their hands, firing off fire balls. Sizable spheres of heat that burn the enemy targets in their way.:

:Though cue tanks rolling in, as golems show up and smash the tnaks hulk style. WHile a Gandalf lookalike shows up and utters some words. Cue massive black dragon being summoned, to rampage on the enemy.:

more_horiz
The Captain vs The King
Characters: Various.
Canon: No.
Note that the following story is just for stupid random lulz and is not meant to be taken seriously.

A teenage Seraph Dragonhowl walked into the arena wearing a white tuxedo and a white domino mask. "You sure about this?" Power Woman asked. "I mean, seems a little too easy for you."
"I know. But he's a criminal all the same and just like any other criminal, it's our job to take him down."
"You got a point there."
"Just sit tight, I'll be back after I make my point." Seraph said and smiled as his opponent walked into the arena.
P.W. shook her head and left to get a seat. She found Morpha waiting for her. "Hey. I saved you a seat."
"Thanks." P.W. said.
"Soooo, why did we come? I mean, the majority of us could've handled this."
"We drew straws, he won." P.W. explained.
"Ah, right."

"And now Ladies and Gentlemen! The fight you have been waiting for! In this corner wearing the white suit and standing at 6'2, the Challenger, Seraph Dragonhowl!" He smiled and waved to the audience, one hand in his pocket.
"And making his entrance, standing at 6'5, the man known throughout the world as The King, YUJIRO HANMA!"
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/187/9/9/Yujiro_Hanma_by_ShiningC.jpg
The crowd roared in approval of the King's entrance. He looked towards his opponent and sneered. Seraph walked over to him and they met in the center.
"Suicidal fool. Do you want to die so much that you would challenge me?"
Seraph simply smiled. "Fight you?" he scoffed. "Nah, I'm gonna break you Yujii."
BEGIN!
The two stood, waiting for the other to make the first move. After a few moments of sizing each other up...
"A spoiled rich kid who doesn't know the first thing about combat. Allow me to instruct you!" Yujiro said and punched at his face only for Seraph to calmly catch it open palmed with his left
hand. Not wasting any time, Yujiro kicked at his leg. Seraph kicked his leg out, shrugging it off and then giving Yujiro a shove backwards, sending him skidding along the ground to hit the wooden barrier around the arena.
"Incredible! The challenger Seraph has just sent the King across the arena with nothing but brute strength!"
Yujiro got to his feet and glared at him. Obviously he had underestimated this kid. That was over now. He was going to kill him for that.
Seraph for his part simply pointed at Yujiro and gestured for him to attack again. Yujiro grinned and charged him. "Stronger then I thought but you missed your chance to attack boy. A mistake that will cost you the fight. Feel the punch that killed a polar bear!" Seraph let Yujiro come at him with a series of incredibly fast punches and kicks, every attack was made with intent to kill. A normal human would be ripped apart but such an assault. Seraph was not normal however and raised his hand, slapping aside one punch and Seraph then turned and slapped aside a right kick and then followed that up by turning again and grabbing Yujiro's punch in mid attack, turning as he did and threw Yujiro face first into a wooden barrier, breaking it. "Was that it?" He asked.
Yujiro stood up and spit on the ground.

The crowd was stunned silent after that display. No one, no one, had ever made light of Yujiro in such a way.

"I'm dreaming." Mitsunari said as she sat on the edge of his seat. "I must be....there's no way...no human being could do this...not...to HIM."

"You're a little tougher then I thought. I hope you're ready to start taking more seriously Yujii."

"That style...even I must admit to never having seen it before. What is it?" Yujiro asked as he studied his opponent.

"Hmm, you know, I never really did get around to that. Naming it I mean." Seraph thought about it. "It's kind of a blend of everything I've been taught since I was a kid and everything I've learned on my own...alright, I've got a good name for it. How about we go ahead and call it The Fist of Justice?"

more_horiz
Why Vampires Were Scary And Why They Stopped Being Scary
Universe: CAU Prime
Canon: Yep
Note: Just a fun regular breather story concerning Damon, Jayce, Victoria, and Penelope casually talking and hanging out

Victoria(While drinking her milkshake): Speaking of supernatural forces let me ask you guys this. What is it that made vampires scary?

Damon : Is this another topic disguised into making fun of/bash a recent popular series involving vampires?

Jayce: The Dresden Files? I thought they were awesome in that. Evil horrible douche bags but still awesome

Penelope: I think he meant the other series that is, while bad, leaves a sense of guilty pleasure to some

Jayce: Oh. THAT series

Victoria: Anyway Damon since you’re the first to respond you do the honors

Damon: Simple. The vampires at the time represented the common fears we as a society have toward a certain type of criminal element.

Jayce: Interesting theory, go on”

Damon: Ok before Anne Rice gave layers to the vampires and before Stephanie Meyer made them sympathetic, I know where you’re going with this Victoria and that’s another topic for another time,

Victoria: Rebuttal saved for another time

Damon: Serial killers, sexual offenders, and burglars. For instance vampires kill countless number of people just to satisfy whatever urge they crave. A serial killer would kill countless number of people to satisfy their urge to kill in the same way as a vampire would do it to satisfy their bloodlust but at the end of the day it isn’t enough and they’re forced to continue the cycle over and over again until some vampire hunter or law official.

Penelope added: Or superhero

Damon: Stops their reign of terror. And what they have in common with sex offenders is that they would come off as this charming individual that you’d never think would harm a fly and would keep on working on said victim till their defenses are down and leave them vulnerable for them to attack in which the victim wouldn’t have enough time to react as their brain is still spending the few moments trying to make sense of the whole situation.

Jayce: Where does the burglar fit in?

Damon: Home invasion. Some dark and mysterious guy stalks into the privacy of your own home, the place where some would feel safe at and to have an outsider invade that with the intent to rob you of your possessions is troubling cause one could view it as a metaphor of taking ones innocence. Which in the Stoker version of Dracula is what the title character intend to do to Mina.

Victoria: Exactly. The novel version wasn’t some tortured soul that wanted to be reunited with his lost love like the movie based on the book with the same name interpreted. At his worst Dracula was like the original Michael Myers but with vampire powers.

Jayce thought about it: Hmm as if he wasn’t terrifying enough.

Victoria: He was this evil force of nature that would destroy anything in his path. Hellsing practically cranked that theory up to eleven.

Penelope: If I may interject what also made vampires terrifying is the mystery. At the time one doesn’t really know where the whole vampirism originally started. Some say black magic, others say disease, others say they’re just born with it and the fact that someone you know and loved could end up becoming a soulless monster is scary in its own self. Like how Damon mentioned about the Serial Killers, Sex Offenders, and Burglars most of them usually turns out to be someone we know and the general fear is becoming the victim by not just a complete stranger but by someone that you wouldn’t expect becoming that.

Jayce: Heck why do you think Slenderman is the new boogeyman of this generation? The mystery surrounding him. It has no origin, it’s an evil force of nature, and it can easily break into someone’s home without us noticing. Also it can force people into becoming it’s mindless slaves. If one looks at it he’s pretty much a modern variation of a vampire

Damon: Still banking on alien with that one. But more like an evolved form of those grey aliens, minus the grey.

Victoria: I’d place him more of a Otherworldly Lovecraftian type than one of those but Penelope and Jayce bring up a good point. The mystery and the unknown and our own modern fears is what made vampires scary but what kinda brought the scare value down is us continuing to humanize them.

Damon: Like with Michael Myers in how they gave him some clichéd tortured back-story and made it to where he actually cared about Laurie Strodes. Oh and turned him into a bishi.

Jayce: In fairness that was the kid version. Far from a bishi when he became an adult.

Damon: True

Victoria: Anne Rice introduced the tortured tragic villain in the vampires and then once her book series concerning them became hot the public were going gaga over them and over time they started to see vampires as these tortured/misunderstood creatures or sex gods/goddesses .

Penelope: Blade and Vampire Hunter D became pretty cool though once that trend started to die down

Victoria: That’s the thing. Originally vampires weren’t supposed to be cool or badass. They were supposed to be things that keep us up at night. They also weren’t some cute monster girl with large breast like Seras Victoria

Damon: Would you agree she got those after turning into a vampire?

Victoria: Another topic for another time

Penelope: So in other words the vampires recently, pardon the pun, suck?

Victoria: I wouldn’t go as far as to say suck but more like they’re now defined under these three categories. Cool, Badass, Less Frightening. The only time they would be frightening is if someone thinks outside of the box and make them a little more otherworldly, mysterious, and a unstoppable soulless force of nature

Jayce: Like the Slenderman or Godzilla from the black and white films. However if you really want to get down to how the public’s opinion of the vampire genre changed. It’s the vampires. They reprogrammed the human and metas minds into believing that they’re not threatening just so that when the moment comes they can feed on their next meal with no regrets and resistance from the mortals. Manipulate the masses by media and get a free meal in the process.. Sure eventually the mortals will wise up and overthrow the vampires or some other evil and powerful race comes in and devour the vamps as the laws of nature dictates but what a sweet ride the vampires will and are having till that time comes.

Victoria, Penelope, and Damon each looked at Jayce awkwardly

Jayce: Boom. Mind-boggling

Damon: Dude from one friend to another, you really need to lay off the conspiracy websites.

more_horiz
Storyboard - Page 9 X0tqua
FOUND YOU

more_horiz
But seriously, awesome story man. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Yeah just felt like doing something thats, while a fun story, can make you think a little. Might turn this into a story series like this one

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebAnimation/AfterHours

If anyones interested of course Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yeah just felt like doing something thats, while a fun story, can make you think a little. Might turn this into a story series like this one

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebAnimation/AfterHours

If anyones interested of course Smile

I am! Very Happy

more_horiz
well that was new

it fits with the type of stuff damon and co would talk about, that's for sure

more_horiz
As Ash went down to the pens to help Richards' Resistance free the remaining metahumans, he'd sense the temperature in the room was rising. The air conditioners busted and he'd feel a heat spike. He would turn and see a fireball coming in, causing it to disperse with a blast of his own, and as the smoke made form the two fireballs disappeared, he would see a familiar face.

"Derrick? What are you doing here?> I thought you were on pa-

"Patrol? Yeah, I told you that to throw you off this hunch I had. See, Forge and Minerva noticed that a lot of the Breeding Pens were 'malfunctioning' late at night, and so they asked Trigger and I what we knew about that. There are only five people in the MPF (Mutant Protection Force) that have access codes for this place, and only a few geniuses who can get past what Jeffries and Forge did to the security systems. Stark is in a coma, Richards is busy trying to stay alive or do god knows what, and so that left me with about four suspects. Trigger loves her job too damn much, I'd never do it cause this life is the best, and so that left you and Mariah. I didn't want to believe it was either of you but, I had to check it out y'know?" Derrick would say, hopping off the railing and standing a few feet away from Ash, looking down at his hand. He then raised his head, eyes filled with a look of sadness and anger. "I didn't want to tail you and Mariah y'know? I mean after the war man, when I saved you from Spider-man and all that, I felt glad we got close to each other. You and Mariah hit it off and you were practically like a brother to me. Someone who I could trust, and I didn't mind that Minerva and Magneto preferred you as the leader over me, I was willing to follow you wherever man! Then I checked out Mariah tailed her that night after she picked you up from Blob's place and then you left for a 'midnight run' and I caught you, freeing people from the pens. When I saw that happen, my heart sank"

Ash would stand up as Derrick started to walk closer to him. "I just want to know Ash, why? why do you want to take down what we've worked SO hard to build? Aren't you happy man? We get to live like KINGS! No ant-mutant fascists anywhere!"

Ash balled up his fist and looked at Derrick, pissed. "No anti-mutant fascists, but fascists all the same! I was disgusted with myself for indulging in this life. Yes I liked having you as my friend, and Mariah god, Mariah I love her but I can't live like this! I've seen some of my friends living in shambles and they're mutants too Derrick! Flannery is a mute due to the horrors of that day! I can't even talk to Ace without him looking at me in disgust! So no, i'm not happy! I wish I was so I could ignore all that's wrong with this world but I can't blind myself to injustice, sorry" He'd say, lowering his fist and looking away from his friend

"heh, I should've expected you to have a decent justification for this. I may not agree with it but you were never the type to do something half-assed. I guess that's why I liked you man, all that conviction." Derrick would say as he got himself into a fighting stance. "However, you do realize that we're on different sides and that I can't let you leave here, right?"

Ash got himself into a fighting stance as well. "I know man, I know. May the man with the strongest dream win"

"I will, don't worry" Derrick would say, smirking at Ash as the two dashed twoards each other

Last edited by Froggy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Ash went down to the pens to help Richards' Resistance free the remaining metahumans, he'd sense the temperature in the room was rising. The air conditioners busted and he'd feel a heat spike. He would turn and see a fireball coming in, causing it to disperse with a blast of his own, and as the smoke made form the two fireballs disappeared, he would see a familiar face.

"Derrick? What are you doing here?> I thought you were on pa-

"Patrol? Yeah, I told you that to throw you off this hunch I had. See, Forge and Minerva noticed that a lot of the Breeding Pens were 'malfunctioning' late at night, and so they asked Trigger and I what we knew about that. There are only five people in the MPF (Mutant Protection Force) that have access codes for this place, and only a few geniuses who can get past what Jeffries and Forge did to the security systems. Stark is in a coma, Richards is busy trying to stay alive or do god knows what, and so that left me with about four suspects. Trigger loves her job too damn much, I'd never do it cause this life is the best, and so that left you and Mariah. I didn't want to believe it was either of you but, I had to check it out y'know?" Derrick would say, hopping off the railing and standing a few feet away from Ash, looking down at his hand. He then raised his head, eyes filled with a look of sadness and anger. "I didn't want to tail you and Mariah y'know? I mean after the war man, when I saved you from Spider-man and all that, I felt glad we got close to each other. You and Mariah hit it off and you were practically like a brother to me. Someone who I could trust, and I didn't mind that Minerva and Magneto preferred you as the leader over me, I was willing to follow you wherever man! Then I checked out Mariah tailed her that night after she picked you up from Blob's place and then you left for a 'midnight run' and I caught you, freeing people from the pens. When I saw that happen, my heart sank"

Ash would stand up as Derrick started to walk closer to him. "I just want to know Ash, why? why do you want to take down what we've worked SO hard to build? Aren't you happy man? We get to live like KINGS! No ant-mutant fascists anywhere!"

Ash balled up his fist and looked at Derrick, pissed. "No anti-mutant fascists, but fascists all the same! I was disgusted with myself for indulging in this life. Yes I liked having you as my friend, and Mariah god, Mariah I love her but I can't live like this! I've seen some of my friends living in shambles and they're mutants too Derrick! Flannery is a mute due to the horrors of that day! I can't even talk to Ace without him looking at me in disgust! Hell Cody and Elizabeth are murderous psychos now! So no, i'm not happy! I wish I was so I could ignore all that's wrong with this world but I can't blind myself to injustice, sorry" He'd say, lowering his fist and looking away from his friend

"heh, I should've expected you to have a decent justification for this. I may not agree with it but you were never the type to do something half-assed. I guess that's why I liked you man, all that conviction." Derrick would say as he got himself into a fighting stance. "However, you do realize that we're on different sides and that I can't let you leave here, right?"

Ash got himself into a fighting stance as well. "I know man, I know. May the man with the strongest dream win"

"I will, don't worry" Derrick would say, smirking at Ash as the two dashed twoards each other

Actually Cody and Liz aren't mass murdering psychos in AoM. They're more like Buffy/Angel in terms of personality if anything. With Cody minus the evil half

more_horiz
oh my bad Sad

well i'll amend that but nothing else to say on it?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
oh my bad Sad

If you think about it, the pin will likely be destroyed just by these two fighting each other soooo....mission accomplished? Razz tongue

But seriously, awesome story.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
oh my bad Sad

Oh dont cry. Still a good story regardless. Makes me look forward to Guy's story concerning AoM Elizabeth Chase and Prime Psionica!

more_horiz
Love Across Timelines

Elizabeth observed this new world from atop the tower. It was so different. Children were running down the street and playing. Normal humans were walking and talking. Her vision caught the Spiders swinging across the New York City skyline and the Goblin following behind them. All three were alive, talking and laughing together. Elizabeth jumped off the tower and flew over to them, moving so fast they were frozen in time compared to her. No doubt about it, it was them. Elizabeth observed them for a few moments before flying away up into the sky and listened. The F4 were in the tower. Johnny was laughing and running from Ben, obviously a victim of one of his pranks, who was running through walls which repaired themselves. Reed was sipping coffee and reading the newspaper while Susan tried to get control of the situation and Franklin was having a blast watching it all.
Elizabeth put her hand on the window and watched them. They were together again in this world, together, happy, safe. Elizabeth turned and flew into the air.

Down on the street, Psionica was walking down the street wearing normal clothes, albeit all black. She sensed a presence and looked up to see someone flying in front of the Baxter Building. It was hard to tell who it was at this distance though so she used her psychic powers to telepathically read the mind of who it was. If it turned out to be Anna again, she would simply say she made a mistake.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply