ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 11 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Figured that loose cannon would try to start a fight with you" Sarah said when hearing about Morpha's encounter with Deadpool, she notice's Johnny Storm accompanying a lady friend and Franklin Richards to the restaurant, she calls out to the waiter and says to him as he approaches"It's cool"

"You guys would love this place" Johnny said to both Alicia and Franklin Richards. As they enter Johnny looked around then noticed Morpha with Sarah(Morpha's on a date with Sarah Levesque? Score!

Morpha smiled and waved to them. "Hey guys."

Alicia and Franklin smiled and waved at their direction then followed Johnny as they find a booth to sit in

Sarah waved at the group then focused her attention at Morpha"Which brings me to my next question. Ever teamed up with the Fantastic Four?"

"Once. It just against Moleman though." Morpha said. "Mister Fantastic and Invisible Woman were away at the time, so Ben hired me and Spider-Man on to fill in the gaps. It was a quick battle."

"Really? Where was Human Torch during all that?" Sarah asked

"He was right there with us of course. Mister Fantastic and The Invisible Woman were away in another dimension, so the Human Torch and the Thing held auditions for two temporary members. Spider-Man and Myself made the cut just as the Moleman attacked the city with some giant monster from underground. We made short work of it and then stopped a bomb he had created as well." Morpha explained.

"Then Johnny took out the Moleman" Sarah guessed

"Seems less crowded" Alicia commented

"It does doesn't it" Johnny said while looking around

Franklin couldn't focus on the menu as he blushed when he took a glance at Sarah's direction

"Yep." Morpha said. "Gotta admit, I felt a little bad for the little guy. Just a little though."

Check out the sign up and the General CAU discussion thread Smile

As the evening proceeded Franklin finds himself enjoying his dinner, it was a regular cheeseburger that he just finished but it tasted a little better than the ones he usually had then he proceeded to start with the cheesecake

Alicia was enjoying her meal aswell

http://www.ijustlovefood.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/chinese_food.jpg

Johnny gulped fown a piece of steak while he says to Alicia" Ever since that battle with the giant robots I've been doing some thinking"

"Really? Whats on your mind?"Alicia asked

"With Ben, Reed, and Susan gone in space I figured the world still needs the Fantastic Four. So why not recruit three additional members till the gang is finished with their space mission" Johnny said

"That sounds like a good idea"Alicia smiled"Got any suggestions?"

"Of course She-Hulk is a candidate, not just saying that because I've enjoyed her company" Johnny said

"Of course not" Alicia smirked

"The rest Im unsure at the moment"Johnny said

"Howabout one of the X-Men?" Franklin suggested

Morpha turned to them upon hearing that the F4 were holding auditions again.

(Intriguing I can definitly do an article on this one) Sarah thought as she overheard about the audition

Johnny thought about that, Franklin made a good point and he knows just the X-Men to contact. Also from what he heard she's among the few X-Men that isn't busy atm"Well Franklin you just helped made my job easier"

Morpha couldn't help but guess as she overheard this conversation. She guessed it would be Wolverine. From what she could tell, he was on every team.

Sarah studied Morpha then teased"It's not nice to easedrop"

"Sorry, can't help it." Morpha admitted.

btw, check the storyboard.

Ok. Check out the bios in the sign up Smile

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 11 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
OOC: Anyone free at the moment?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I am Smile

After going through the hiring process Iron Fist says to both Squirrel Girl and Wind Walker"Welcome to Heroes For Hire my comrads"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I am Smile

After going through the hiring process Iron Fist says to both Squirrel Girl and Wind Walker"Welcome to Heroes For Hire my comrads"

"Thank you" Wind Walker gently bowed her head.

"So, when will we meet our fellow memebers?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I am Smile

To Guy.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I am Smile

"You hear that Tippy Toe? We made the cut!" She hugged her pet squirrel. "Thank you so much Iron Fist, you won't regret it!"

more_horiz
Johnny, Alice, and Franklin finished their dinner and Johnny paid for the meal"Guys are up for a movie? The night is still young"

"I dont see why not" Alicia said

"Sure. What are we going to see?" Franklin asked

"That movie James Starchaser: Empress of Mars" Johnny responded

A smile came from Franklin"Awesome"

Noticing Morpha, Johnny thought about the discussion then went over to Morpha and Sarah's table"Hey guys"

"Hello Johnny" Sarah said

"Saw you on the news, looked pretty sharp" Johnny complemented

"Flatterer"Sarah said"Thanks"

Johnny then spoke to Morpha"Say with the others out in space I'm looking at recruiting some members of the Fantastic Four. I'd like for you to be one of them"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I am Smile

"You hear that Tippy Toe? We made the cut!" She hugged her pet squirrel. "Thank you so much Iron Fist, you won't regret it!"

"I know I wont" Iron Fist smiled then responded to Wind Walker" Luke Cage is busy on a job he's doing for SHIELD but he will return soon"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Johnny, Alice, and Franklin finished their dinner and Johnny paid for the meal"Guys are up for a movie? The night is still young"

"I dont see why not" Alicia said

"Sure. What are we going to see?" Franklin asked

"That movie James Starchaser: Empress of Mars" Johnny responded

A smile came from Franklin"Awesome"

Noticing Morpha, Johnny thought about the discussion then went over to Morpha and Sarah's table"Hey guys"

"Hello Johnny" Sarah said

"Saw you on the news, looked pretty sharp" Johnny complemented

"Flatterer"Sarah said"Thanks"

Johnny then spoke to Morpha"Say with the others out in space I'm looking at recruiting some members of the Fantastic Four. I'd like for you to be one of them"

"I'd be honored to work with the F4 again." Morpha said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I am Smile

"I know I wont" Iron Fist smiled then responded to Wind Walker" Luke Cage is busy on a job he's doing for SHIELD but he will return soon"

"Sweet. So what's first on the agenda?" SG asked.

more_horiz
*Crash*

Wolverine crashed through the building and his bidy made contact with the snow, Rulk came out of the hole he created"I have a pretty good idea where your lady friend ran of to, big mistake in letting her go alone."

Elsewhere, far from where Wolverine and Rulk are fighting

The area around them was like in slow motion as both Darius and Jubilee took full advantage of their vampiric superspeed, Jubilee bridged back to avoid a dagger used by Darius while Darius avoids a stake, with a silver tip. The two of them fought from the ground then super jumped ontop of the building at extraordinary speed. Jubilee's vampire senses could hear Rulk mentioning X-23

Wolverine gets up slowly" She needs someone that could take care of her, perhaps I could be that someone" Wolverine upon hearing this as he got up his "mutant" eyes roll back into his head until his "feral" eyes take their place. Rulk went to punch Wolverine but he brought his dist to Rulk's fist and his claws extended through Rulk's hand which let out a yell from Rulk. A primal growl is Wolverine's response, Rulk responded with a punch to the face that knocked an eyeball out of Wolverine's socket and the two continued to fight savagely

Both Darius and Jubilee's weapon's collided and Jubilee is finding herself close to the edge of the building. A sigh came from Darius as he too heard Rulk's comment"I'd like to apologize for my comrads improper comment" Jubilee, casting a dangerous responded to Darius" He comes anywhere near her I'll rip his head off, gramps" Darius scoffed at the comment" Not the right age to accomplish that feat yet, sport"

Inside the Weapon Plus compound

Sabertooth and X-23 continued their fight Sabertooth sniffs the air and he could sense Wolverine's feral side coming out. A grin came from him" Even he cant resist it"

"Kitty's in there, I'm going in" Pete Wisdom said but he felt Hawkeye grabbed his arm saying"You're not going anywhere till reinforcements arrive"

OT: Hey Guy could you RP the thing inside the labs that Shadowcat is going to face

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

Wolverine crashed through the building and his bidy made contact with the snow, Rulk came out of the hole he created"I have a pretty good idea where your lady friend ran of to, big mistake in letting her go alone."

The area around them was like in slow motion as both Darius and Jubilee took full advantage of their vampiric superspeed, Jubilee bridged back to avoid a dagger used by Darius while Darius avoids a stake, with a silver tip. The two of them fought from the ground then super jumped ontop of the building at extraordinary speed. Jubilee's vampire senses could hear Rulk mentioning X-23

Wolverine gets up slowly" She needs someone that could take care of her, perhaps I could be that someone" Wolverine upon hearing this as he got up his "mutant" eyes roll back into his head until his "feral" eyes take their place. Rulk went to punch Wolverine but he brought his dist to Rulk's fist and his claws extended through Rulk's hand which let out a yell from Rulk. A primal growl is Wolverine's response, Rulk responded with a punch to the face that knocked an eyeball out of Wolverine's socket and the two continued to fight savagely

Both Darius and Jubilee's weapon's collided and Jubilee is finding herself close to the edge of the building. A sigh came from Darius as he too heard Rulk's comment"I'd like to apologize for my comrads improper comment" Jubilee, casting a dangerous responded to Darius" He comes anywhere near her I'll rip his head off, gramps" Darius scoffed at the comment" Not the right age to accomplish that feat yet, sport"

Sabertooth and X-23 continued their fight Sabertooth sniffs the air and he could sense Wolverine's feral side coming out. A grin came from him" Even he cant resist it"

"Kitty's in there, I'm going in" Pete Wisdom said but he felt Hawkeye grabbed his arm saying"You're not going anywhere till reinforcements arrive"

OT: Hey Guy could you RP the thing inside the labs that Shadowcat is going to face

X-23 leaped forward, taking advantage of Sabertooth's distraction, and clawed his face.

OT: Sure, what's she fighting?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

X-23 leaped forward, taking advantage of Sabertooth's distraction, and clawed his face.

Sabertooth caught her wrist with her clar inches from his face"Nice try squirt" he then kicked him at her stomach which caused X-23 to fly across the room

OT: Leaving that up for you to decide, don't forget about Coulsen, Hill, and the others. Also would like a reaction from X-23 concerning Wolverine reaching Berserker state

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

Sabertooth caught her wrist with her clar inches from his face"Nice try squirt" he then kicked him at her stomach which caused X-23 to fly across the room

OT: Leaving that up for you to decide, don't forget about Coulsen, Hill, and the others. Also would like a reaction from X-23 concerning Wolverine reaching Berserker state

To Guy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

X-23 hit the wall and dented it. However after fighting it out with that Red Hulk Monster, it didn't hurt much by comparison. She shook off and got back to her feet. She sniffed the air. Logan. He was going berzerk against the monster. She knew she shouldn't have left him alone. However she had her mission, and right now, Sabertooth was in the way of that mission. She charged him again, slashing at his arms and then kicking him in the stomach with a claw from her foot.

"We've made it!" Coulson said. He opened the drop hole. "Bruce, you ready?"

"Careful out there you two." Drusilla said to Bruce and Hulk. "Wade, let's rock!"

Shadowcat phased through the wall and saw a giant shadowy thing came out of nowhere and slammed into her, knocking her across the room and sending her skidding across the ground. Shadowcat shook off the impact and just barely avoiding it grabbing at her. Whatever this thing was, it could grab her when phased. Which meant she had to figure out a way to fight back.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I am Smile

"Sweet. So what's first on the agenda?" SG asked.

"Yes" Wind Walker said. "I would like to know what our first task will be"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

X-23 hit the wall and dented it. However after fighting it out with that Red Hulk Monster, it didn't hurt much by comparison. She shook off and got back to her feet. She sniffed the air. Logan. He was going berzerk against the monster. She knew she shouldn't have left him alone. However she had her mission, and right now, Sabertooth was in the way of that mission. She charged him again, slashing at his arms and then kicking him in the stomach with a claw from her foot.

"Careful out there you two." Drusilla said to Bruce and Hulk. "Wade, let's rock!"

Shadowcat phased through the wall and saw a giant shadowy thing came out of nowhere and slammed into her, knocking her across the room and sending her skidding across the ground. Shadowcat shook off the impact and just barely avoiding it grabbing at her. Whatever this thing was, it could grab her when phased. Which meant she had to figure out a way to fight back.

"Take care Banner" Agent Hill said then presses the button, then the drop hole opened

Bruce gaining enough composure to nod at Coulson then he jumped off the jet

Deadpool sniffles"Such a courageous man" he said then salutes Bruce

While the battles below still unfolds we see Bruce's eyes go green, a sign of him undergoing his transformation as The Hulk

A loud boom erupted when Bruce hits the ground, causing the enviorment to shake, even the entire Weapon Plus compound

Darius and Jubilee both stopped as they felt that impact"Is that?" Darius didn't even need a confirmation, a smile on Jubilee's face spoke volumes

X-23's attacks would have bothered Sabertooth but given his past battles with Wolverine, even in Berserker state, and against stronger opponents it didn't bother him much as his wounds heal then he blocked another attack from X-23 then kneed her to the ribs and went to slash at her throat. The foundation shook almost knocking both Sabertooth and X-23 off balance

more_horiz
"So, when can we expect out first assignment?" Wind Walker asked. "And do you receive any compensation for our duties?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

"Take care Banner" Agent Hill said then presses the button, then the drop hole opened

While the battles below still unfolds we see Bruce's eyes go green, a sign of him undergoing his transformation as The Hulk

A loud boom erupted when Bruce hits the ground, causing the enviorment to shake, even the entire Weapon Plus compound

Darius and Jubilee both stopped as they felt that impact"Is that?" Darius didn't even need a confirmation, a smile on Jubilee's face spoke volumes

X-23's attacks would have bothered Sabertooth but given his past battles with Wolverine, even in Berserker state, and against stronger opponents it didn't bother him much as his wounds heal then he blocked another attack from X-23 then kneed her to the ribs and went to slash at her throat. The foundation shook almost knocking both Sabertooth and X-23 off balance

To be continued Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

X-23 recovered and sniffed the air. She smiled. "You guys should start praying. The Cavarly's arrived."

"Now that's an entrance." Drusilla said and leaped out of the carrier, her armor allowing her to handle the landing no problem. "Hulk?" She pointed to the compound. "Smash."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

X-23 recovered and sniffed the air. She smiled. "You guys should start praying. The Cavarly's arrived."

"Now that's an entrance." Drusilla said and leaped out of the carrier, her armor allowing her to handle the landing no problem. "Hulk?" She pointed to the compound. "Smash."

Hulk grinned at Dru's request as he rose from the crater he created from the fall

While Wolverine and Abomination fought they heard a loud roar, it was enough to snap Wolverine out of his berserk frenzy and both him and Abomination paused. They noticed a large figure running at their direction. "About f***king time" Abomination said then cracked his knuckles. Wolverine could feel the snow around them start to melt and Abomination ran towards the large figure Wolverine persued Rulk

"Thats one bloody hell of a reinforcement" Pete said to Hawkeye

"You'd get used to it" Hawkeye said then noticed Dru stopping at their direction

"Hope you got some clothes for our friend here"Hawkeye motioned to Pete

Sabertooth chuckled at her underestimation of Abomination"Still a rookie"

Darius looked up, sniffing the air. He took flight leaving Jubilee alone on the rooftop, Jubilee looked up sensing where Darius is going

In the co-pilot seat Deadpool noticed an object heading towards him"Eh Hill, shoot to kill!!!"

Agent Hill open fired at Darius who took out his daggers as a greet to the barrage of bullets. In superhuman speed motion Darius uses the blades of his daggars to deflect the bullets as he continues closer to the jet and he then sliced one bullet in half

"Wow. That just gave me an erection" Deadpool commented with Agent Hill sighing"Going to pretend I didn't hear that" Agent Hill turned the jet to avoid Darius but a thud on the roof of the jet was heard followed by a large pounding as Darius is proceeding to break through. Another thud followed"Leaving without saying goodbye, typical" Jubilee said as she and Darius stand on the SHIELD jet"If it's another romp you desire then lets proceed shall we"

"Vampire on vampire action." Deadpool then says to both Coulson and Hill while unbuckling the pilot seat" I'm going to check that out"

Another loud boom is made as both Abomination and Hulk clashed and the titanic battle begins

more_horiz
"Black eye. Check"

"Busted lip. Check"

"Messed up hand and ankle. Check and check"

"Fractured ribs. Check"

"Tied helplessly on a bed, cliched I know but it's a classic. Check"

"Screams while this is happening to you"

Bulleye said towering over a defensless Foggy Nelson"Priceless. Well I have to say, out of all the targets you certainly were the most enjoyable. I'd rank you equal to stabbing a certain ninja with her own weapon as something that will hold a special place in my heart" Foggy tried to keep a strong resolve but he couldn't stop his body from shaking uncontrollably"I'd say my job is done, I was assigned to send a message and from the looks of things message is sent." Bullseye pulled out a knife then cut open Foggy's shirt"P...Please..."

"Shh...Save the begging for the potential next visit"Bullseye said"Now all thats left is for me to carve my calling card into your chest"

Foggy coughed as he felt that the fractured ribs might have puctured something"Proceed further then there will be no peace for you"

"Whatever I'll experience" Bullseye said pressing the blade in till blood came out"Is nothing compared to what will happen to you. Besides, unlike you, I welcome my fate"

She-Hulk had already got Matt to sneak out of the window while she and Lyra prepare to follow him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Black eye. Check"

"Busted lip. Check"

"Messed up hand and ankle. Check and check"

"Fractured ribs. Check"

"Tied helplessly on a bed, cliched I know but it's a classic. Check"

"Screams while this is happening to you"

Bulleye said towering over a defensless Foggy Nelson"Priceless. Well I have to say, out of all the targets you certainly were the most enjoyable. I'd rank you equal to stabbing a certain ninja with her own weapon as something that will hold a special place in my heart" Foggy tried to keep a strong resolve but he couldn't stop his body from shaking uncontrollably"I'd say my job is done, I was assigned to send a message and from the looks of things message is sent." Bullseye pulled out a knife then cut open Foggy's shirt"P...Please..."

"Shh...Save the begging for the potential next visit"Bullseye said"Now all thats left is for me to carve my calling card into your chest"

Foggy coughed as he felt that the fractured ribs might have puctured something"Proceed further then there will be no peace for you"

"Whatever I'll experience" Bullseye said pressing the blade in till blood came out"Is nothing compared to what will happen to you. Besides, unlike you, I welcome my fate"

She-Hulk had already got Matt to sneak out of the window while she and Lyra prepare to follow him

Matt changed to Daredevil and headed across the city.
He soon arrived at Bullseye's location. He paused as he heard his voice and smelled the blood. Bullseye was going to pay for this. He fired his billyclub upwards and it hooked onto a window. He pulled himself up and snuck in. As Bullseye was preparing to carve him up, Daredevil went on the attack, shooting out his billyclub and smacking him in the side of the head.
The She-Hulks jumped up to the window and followed in.
"Take Foggy to a hospital." Daredevil said. "Bullseye's mine."

more_horiz
How did you like Darius's bullet timing feat? Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
*Crash*

Hulk grinned at Dru's request as he rose from the crater he created from the fall

While Wolverine and Abomination fought they heard a loud roar, it was enough to snap Wolverine out of his berserk frenzy and both him and Abomination paused. They noticed a large figure running at their direction. "About f***king time" Abomination said then cracked his knuckles. Wolverine could feel the snow around them start to melt and Abomination ran towards the large figure Wolverine persued Rulk

"Thats one bloody hell of a reinforcement" Pete said to Hawkeye

"You'd get used to it" Hawkeye said then noticed Dru stopping at their direction

"Hope you got some clothes for our friend here"Hawkeye motioned to Pete

Sabertooth chuckled at her underestimation of Abomination"Still a rookie"

Darius looked up, sniffing the air. He took flight leaving Jubilee alone on the rooftop, Jubilee looked up sensing where Darius is going

In the co-pilot seat Deadpool noticed an object heading towards him"Eh Hill, shoot to kill!!!"

Agent Hill open fired at Darius who took out his daggers as a greet to the barrage of bullets. In superhuman speed motion Darius uses the blades of his daggars to deflect the bullets as he continues closer to the jet and he then sliced one bullet in half

"Wow. That just gave me an erection" Deadpool commented with Agent Hill sighing"Going to pretend I didn't hear that" Agent Hill turned the jet to avoid Darius but a thud on the roof of the jet was heard followed by a large pounding as Darius is proceeding to break through. Another thud followed"Leaving without saying goodbye, typical" Jubilee said as she and Darius stand on the SHIELD jet"If it's another romp you desire then lets proceed shall we"

"Vampire on vampire action." Deadpool then says to both Coulson and Hill while unbuckling the pilot seat" I'm going to check that out"

Another loud boom is made as both Abomination and Hulk clashed and the titanic battle begins

"This 'rookie' is going to turn you into her new coat!" X-23 yelled and charged him. She slid down between his legs and clawed his leg as she did. Just as he was getting up, she ran over to him and clawed his back in a frenzy and then kicked him down.

Coulson readied his gun in case the enemy made it in.

Drusilla produced a coat. "Best I have right now. So who's he?"

Shadowcat bounced across the ground. She spit out blood from her mouth. This creature was strong, easily stronger then her. She had lost her footing with the sudden shockwaves and got caught by a punch. That hurt. Thankfully the next shockwave appeared to disorient the monster as well. Shadowcat got up and ran with the creature in pursuit. She saw a group of soldiers up ahead and leaped into the air and phased through one of them, stealing a gun from one of them. The monster smacked them out of the way. Shadowcat continued running down the hallway. Once she got some distance she turned and fired at it, shooting out the same red laser that had been shot at her earlier. It made contact with the monster and stopped it, turning it solid for a moment. Whatever this weapon was, it could hurt the monster too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply