ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 18 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Wade smiled from ear to ear, feeling like a kid opening his first christmas present as he held the gun, he got up and spoke to Dru"Spare a moment for a little chit chat?"

"I think I could feel the wound where Darius stabbed me with the daggar healing up"Jubilee said

Wolverine growled as he heard that part

"That's good. So who's this Darius guy?" Laura asked.

Drusilla walked with Wade.

Jubilee shrugged"Beats me"Memories of Laura started to enter Jubilee's mind due to drinking her blood, some parts are so private that Jubilee shouldn't see which she'll regret seeing em. Jubilee looked at Laura then silently pulled Laura into a hug

"Now just between you and me I understand your attraction towards Izumi but if you've noticed she kinda has her sights set on somebody else, who shall remain nameless, however thats another topic I'd discuss with her in due time. Now if you don't mind there are some very attractive alternatives" Deadpool's eyes glanced towards Jubilee then back at Dru"Pros. She has a fun personality, she's single, and lest just say she enjoys playing on the grass. Cons would be that due to her being an X-Men and being related to Wolverine there's a good chance a relationship might end in tragedy. The way I look at it every relationship is a gamble. And the best part"Deadpool speaks to Dru in a much hushed tone"She has a serious Seras Victoria thing going on" He nudged her

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 18 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
OOC: Are you guys in between arcs?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:

We're done with the first part of the Weapon X arc at least.

I do have Ben Reily The Scarlet Spider free in another city if anyone's interested.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Wade smiled from ear to ear, feeling like a kid opening his first christmas present as he held the gun, he got up and spoke to Dru"Spare a moment for a little chit chat?"

"I think I could feel the wound where Darius stabbed me with the daggar healing up"Jubilee said

Jubilee shrugged"Beats me"Memories of Laura started to enter Jubilee's mind due to drinking her blood, some parts are so private that Jubilee shouldn't see which she'll regret seeing em. Jubilee looked at Laura then silently pulled Laura into a hug

"Now just between you and me I understand your attraction towards Izumi but if you've noticed she kinda has her sights set on somebody else, who shall remain nameless, however thats another topic I'd discuss with her in due time. Now if you don't mind there are some very attractive alternatives" Deadpool's eyes glanced towards Jubilee then back at Dru"Pros. She has a fun personality, she's single, and lest just say she enjoys playing on the grass. Cons would be that due to her being an X-Men and being related to Wolverine there's a good chance a relationship might end in tragedy. The way I look at it every relationship is a gamble. And the best part"Deadpool speaks to Dru in a much hushed tone"She has a serious Seras Victoria thing going on" He nudged her

To Guy.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Despite her surprise, Laura hugged her back.
Drusilla could have sworn she heard Wolverine pop a claw. "Uhm, well, if she's open to it....and agreed on the Victoria thing too." She smiled. "I'll....ask her out for drinks and see where it goes from there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Drusilla could have sworn she heard Wolverine pop a claw. "Uhm, well, if she's open to it....and agreed on the Victoria thing too." She smiled. "I'll....ask her out for drinks and see where it goes from there."

Jubilee let her go"Forgive the awkwardness"

Deadpool could feel the eyes of Wolverine burning a hole to the back of their heads, eventhough he was busy cleaning off the blood from his claws. He looked back and waved nervously at Logan, seeing the bond between Jubilee, Shadowcat, and Laura made his heart sank. He looked at Dru"I need a hug"

Hawkeye passed the two and went up to the pilots section where Coulson and Hill are sitting"Another life or death mission and we both made it out alive"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I do have Ben Reily The Scarlet Spider free in another city if anyone's interested.

Would he like to interact with a cyborg ninja?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Deadpool could feel the eyes of Wolverine burning a hole to the back of their heads, eventhough he was busy cleaning off the blood from his claws. He looked back and waved nervously at Logan, seeing the bond between Jubilee, Shadowcat, and Laura made his heart sank. He looked at Dru"I need a hug"

Hawkeye passed the two and went up to the pilots section where Coulson and Hill are sitting"Another life or death mission and we both made it out alive"

Drusilla smiled and hugged him. "Tell you what, if you ask Logan, I'm sure he'll be open to getting drunk at a bar."

"We all did." Coulson said. "And that's the best anyone can ask for."

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Drusilla smiled and hugged him. "Tell you what, if you ask Logan, I'm sure he'll be open to getting drunk at a bar."

Jubilee spoke to both Kitty and Laura saying"Deadpool just compared me to Seras Victoria. And now I see what Rach has to put up with"

"Alot of beer kegs had to be drained out before that happens but sure" Deadpool said

Agent Hill glanced back at the group and commented"I hope they don't start singing"

Hawkeye smiled and pat Hill on the shoulder"Glad to have these little talks Maria"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jubilee spoke to both Kitty and Laura saying"Deadpool just compared me to Seras Victoria. And now I see what Rach has to put up with"

"Alot of beer kegs had to be drained out before that happens but sure" Deadpool said

Agent Hill glanced back at the group and commented"I hope they don't start singing"

Hawkeye smiled and pat Hill on the shoulder"Glad to have these little talks Maria"

"I could put on music." Coulson joked.

Drusilla laughed. "Alright then, have fun!"

"Seras?" Laura asked. scratch

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'm good with that" Agent Hill said

"Works for me"Hawkeye said

Jubilee paused then explained the character to Laura

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh....well then I guess he does have a point."

Coulson smiled and turned on some music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7An5vd7MRJI
"I don't know the specifics, but I heard this band has a really crazy story." Coulson said.

OT: BTW, sent you something in the SF/KOF thread. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

I'll pick up tomorrow. I have to go to bed now.

Goodnight.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh....well then I guess he does have a point."

Coulson smiled and turned on some music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7An5vd7MRJI
"I don't know the specifics, but I heard this band has a really crazy story." Coulson said.

OT: BTW, sent you something in the SF/KOF thread. Smile

"Looking at it, I'll take the comparison as a complement" Jubilee said

While looking like he wasnt listening as Wolverine finished up cleaning his claws he made a mental note to have a few words with Deadpool, good thing the anime marathon Kitty made him watch awhile back made him aware of the character.

"Haven't heard of the group but a nice change from ACDC"Hawkeye said

"Amen to that"Agent Hill commented

The journey back was a celebrated one

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

It was a phrase that Phantom had repeated at least twelve times today as he sat under an old tool shed. It was the only shelter he could find while traversing the roof tops, limiting him to having his armored soaking in water, or having his ear drums bleed listening to in bang against the rusted tin roof.

He chose the insanity option; At least it would keep him dry until the rain passed.

If the damn rain ever passed.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

It was a phrase that Phantom had repeated at least twelve times today as he sat under an old tool shed. It was the only shelter he could find while traversing the roof tops, limiting him to having his armored soaking in water, or having his ear drums bleed listening to in bang against the rusted tin roof.

He chose the insanity option; At least it would keep him dry until the rain passed.

Scarlet Spider noticed a man hiding from the rain under a tool shed and swung up onto the building. "Hiya."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

Scarlet Spider noticed a man hiding from the rain under a tool shed and swung up onto the building. "Hiya."

Squatting over a small fire Phantom looked up.

"Hey" he said flatly. "Aren't you a little far from home?" he asked the Scarlet Spider. "I'm pretty sure that New York is that away" he said as he motioned his thumb east.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

"Hey" he said flatly. "Aren't you a little far from home?" he asked the Scarlet Spider. "I'm pretty sure that New York is that away" he said as he motioned his thumb east.

"NY's got enough webheads. The Scarlet Spider is here to protect this city from any threats. That's me."

more_horiz
Elsewhere

Flying around a 70ft skyscraper it was a quiet night for Green Goblin, outside of a few robberies that he crashed earlier but that even felt like a Thursday to him. (Jameson, despite the broken arm, seem to be in good moods. Didn't see any articles claiming how much of a menace Spider-Man or Lady are and me being in the middle) Green Goblin thought to himself while feeling a little bored"The busiest city in the state and not one activity. Although I cant help but wonder that with this many heroes here why should there be? Still I've actually reached a point where I could stop someone for jaywalking just to get some excitement started" Green Goblin shook his head"Not that desperate. " Green Goblin flew downwards keeping his sensors ready just incase any sign of activity approaches(Still I might consider giving Pete and MJ the heads up so they wont get caught in a slow night)

At the Daily Bugle

"Parker I want you on the latest reports concerning Johnny Storm. Apparently someone leaked out that he's looking for replacements of the three original members of the Fantastic Four. Get on this before our competitors do. Especially that reporter Ms.Levesque" Jonah Jameson barked at Peter

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

"NY's got enough webheads. The Scarlet Spider is here to protect this city from any threats. That's me."

"I see. And you think I'm a threat?" Phantom asked dryly. "Well you caught me. In my super secret lab no less"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

"I see. And you think I'm a threat?" Phantom asked dryly. "Well you caught me. In my super secret lab no less"

"I never said you were a threat, I just swung up because I was wondering what you were doing on a rooftop in a tool shed."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere

Flying around a 70ft skyscraper it was a quiet night for Green Goblin, outside of a few robberies that he crashed earlier but that even felt like a Thursday to him. (Jameson, despite the broken arm, seem to be in good moods. Didn't see any articles claiming how much of a menace Spider-Man or Lady are and me being in the middle) Green Goblin thought to himself while feeling a little bored"The busiest city in the state and not one activity. Although I cant help but wonder that with this many heroes here why should there be? Still I've actually reached a point where I could stop someone for jaywalking just to get some excitement started" Green Goblin shook his head"Not that desperate. " Green Goblin flew downwards keeping his sensors ready just incase any sign of activity approaches(Still I might consider giving Pete and MJ the heads up so they wont get caught in a slow night)

At the Daily Bugle

"Parker I want you on the latest reports concerning Johnny Storm. Apparently someone leaked out that he's looking for replacements of the three original members of the Fantastic Four. Get on this before our competitors do. Especially that reporter Ms.Levesque" Jonah Jameson barked at Peter

Got a couple of roleplays

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere

At the Daily Bugle

"You got it sir. I'll see if I can work some Spidey photo's into that for you too." Peter said and ran out.

Not far away...

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! THIS IS A HOLD UP!" Rhino said after breaking down the bank doors. Shocker walked in behind him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

"I never said you were a threat, I just swung up because I was wondering what you were doing on a rooftop in a tool shed."

"Recon" Phantom answered simply. "Let's just say some is in the city who shouldn't be in the city"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply