ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 19 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Are you guys in between arcs?

We're done with the first part of the Weapon X arc at least.

I do have Ben Reily The Scarlet Spider free in another city if anyone's interested.

Would he like to interact with a cyborg ninja?

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

It was a phrase that Phantom had repeated at least twelve times today as he sat under an old tool shed. It was the only shelter he could find while traversing the roof tops, limiting him to having his armored soaking in water, or having his ear drums bleed listening to in bang against the rusted tin roof.

He chose the insanity option; At least it would keep him dry until the rain passed.

If the damn rain ever passed.

Scarlet Spider noticed a man hiding from the rain under a tool shed and swung up onto the building. "Hiya."

Squatting over a small fire Phantom looked up.

"Hey" he said flatly. "Aren't you a little far from home?" he asked the Scarlet Spider. "I'm pretty sure that New York is that away" he said as he motioned his thumb east.

"NY's got enough webheads. The Scarlet Spider is here to protect this city from any threats. That's me."

"I see. And you think I'm a threat?" Phantom asked dryly. "Well you caught me. In my super secret lab no less"

"I never said you were a threat, I just swung up because I was wondering what you were doing on a rooftop in a tool shed."

"Recon" Phantom answered simply. "Let's just say some is in the city who shouldn't be in the city"

"And who would that be?" Scarlet asked as he crouched down.

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 19 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I do have Ben Reily The Scarlet Spider free in another city if anyone's interested.

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

It was a phrase that Phantom had repeated at least twelve times today as he sat under an old tool shed. It was the only shelter he could find while traversing the roof tops, limiting him to having his armored soaking in water, or having his ear drums bleed listening to in bang against the rusted tin roof.

He chose the insanity option; At least it would keep him dry until the rain passed.

Scarlet Spider noticed a man hiding from the rain under a tool shed and swung up onto the building. "Hiya."

"Hey" he said flatly. "Aren't you a little far from home?" he asked the Scarlet Spider. "I'm pretty sure that New York is that away" he said as he motioned his thumb east.

"NY's got enough webheads. The Scarlet Spider is here to protect this city from any threats. That's me."

"I see. And you think I'm a threat?" Phantom asked dryly. "Well you caught me. In my super secret lab no less"

"I never said you were a threat, I just swung up because I was wondering what you were doing on a rooftop in a tool shed."

"Recon" Phantom answered simply. "Let's just say some is in the city who shouldn't be in the city"

Screams and gun fire rose up from the streets below.

"That would be him" Phantom said dryly.

He quickly discarded his soaked trench coat to the cold concrete floor.

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 19 Arzero

"Lock down" he said. "That means Arsenal knows about delivery"

The visor of his suit closed around his face, obscuring it as he ran towards the ledge of the building. "You coming!" he called as he jumped down.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

The visor of his suit closed around his face, obscuring it as he ran towards the ledge of the building. "You coming!" he called as he jumped down.

The Scarlet Spider swung off after him, his spider sense going wild the whole way.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

The Scarlet Spider swung off after him, his spider sense going wild the whole way.

Phantom landed on top of a lamp post before jumping off and landing behind a parked jeep. While still crouched behind it he quickly leaned his head from behind the vehicle to see a group robbers....and what appeared to be a tank. The robbers themselves seemed a bit more then your standard fare of criminals. All of them wore Cybernetic armor similar to his own, only they appeared to be scaled back as far as technology went. Probably didn't have any of the build in weapons or other defensive technology within. But it did provide with enough protection to easily stop the weapons the local PD would probably be packing. The weapons also much more then what a normal robber would carry as each one held a beam carbine. He also noticed sonic grenades hanging off their waists as well.

And he also noticed a Tumbler slowly rolling into a hole that it just blew into the side of a back. A tumbler armed with retractile canon.

"This is going to be far more difficult then I imagined" Phantom said.

more_horiz
"Sooo"Jubilee said wrapping an arm around Laura's shoulder"You and Hawk's team up, what was that like?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Sooo"Jubilee said wrapping an arm around Laura's shoulder"You and Hawk's team up, what was that like?"

"Could have been better. We had Sabertooth right where we wanted him and then Azazel came in and grabbed him. Still, at least we're both alive. But I promise you this, I will kill him next time."

more_horiz
Jubilee sighed then shook her head"If it were THAT simple Laura then Logan would have done so and you know it. Also charging at him recklessly, especially in the state you are in will only make matters worse for you. Besides least you and Hawk managed to hurt his pride a little from what I've heard"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Jubilee sighed then shook her head"If it were THAT simple Laura then Logan would have done so and you know it. Also charging at him recklessly, especially in the state you are in will only make matters worse for you. Besides least you and Hawk managed to hurt his pride a little from what I've heard"

"That's something at least but he's still out there. We have to put him down next time or he'll just keep at it." She decided to change the subject. "Anyway, your vampire powers are really impressive and given how fast you healed, I think you might be able to briefly use a mutant's powers after drinking their blood."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's something at least but he's still out there. We have to put him down next time or he'll just keep at it." She decided to change the subject. "Anyway, your vampire powers are really impressive and given how fast you healed, I think you might be able to briefly use a mutant's powers after drinking their blood."

"So that would mean I not only have increased regeneration, senses, but also bone claws, interesting" Jubilee grinned"Also while I was a little out of it I did manage to hear what Hawk said concerning his offer, I'd consider it. Not often you have a known Avenger like him request that to you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"So that would mean I not only have increased regeneration, senses, but also bone claws, interesting" Jubilee grinned"Also while I was a little out of it I did manage to hear what Hawk said concerning his offer, I'd consider it. Not often you have a known Avenger like him request that to you"

"I know but, you guys are my family, I can't just leave." Laura said. She shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I'll just have to think it over."

more_horiz
OT: Legato, check your PM's over in CBR! Shocked bounce afro

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I know but, you guys are my family, I can't just leave." Laura said. She shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I'll just have to think it over."

Jubilee ruffled Laura's hair" Rachel's family also, eventhough she's miles away and took a different path but when it comes down to it she'll strike down Galactus himself if he tries to threaten any of us. This is no different but sure take the time you need, whatever you decide I'm there for you"

more_horiz
In the mists of a dark dimension, devoid of life and of hope, Devil Ray and Ace walks determinedly. "You know why we are assigned to this" Devil Ray said to Ace, although not in the form of a question in which Ace nods"We both are capable of staring down into the abyss and not blink and most importantly I've had past dealings here" The mists change form, becoming large beasts beyond our worst imaginations, but the two pays this little heed, knowing well the nature of this realm.

"You've trained here, must have been intense for you" Devil Ray said in which Ace nods, when he was a child he and 400 potentials like him were involved in a rite of passage in which those who sirvive the trials within the realm shall have their power evolve into the next level, only three of the 400 survived.

Ace summoned a flying shadow beast and the two flew over the water, through the stream, undaunted by the challenges that have thus far been sent their way, in an effort to deter any unwelcome guests from greeting the master of this realm.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jubilee ruffled Laura's hair" Rachel's family also, eventhough she's miles away and took a different path but when it comes down to it she'll strike down Galactus himself if he tries to threaten any of us. This is no different but sure take the time you need, whatever you decide I'm there for you"

"Thanks. Now, you should probably be getting dressed for your night out."

more_horiz
OOC: Last post curse.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

Phantom landed on top of a lamp post before jumping off and landing behind a parked jeep. While still crouched behind it he quickly leaned his head from behind the vehicle to see a group robbers....and what appeared to be a tank. The robbers themselves seemed a bit more then your standard fare of criminals. All of them wore Cybernetic armor similar to his own, only they appeared to be scaled back as far as technology went. Probably didn't have any of the build in weapons or other defensive technology within. But it did provide with enough protection to easily stop the weapons the local PD would probably be packing. The weapons also much more then what a normal robber would carry as each one held a beam carbine. He also noticed sonic grenades hanging off their waists as well.

And he also noticed a Tumbler slowly rolling into a hole that it just blew into the side of a back. A tumbler armed with retractile canon.

Scarlet landed next to him. "So what are we up against?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

;

"A small army" Phantom said. "A small army with a Tumbler Mk2..." he sighed. "I think the best course of action is to divide and conquer; I'll distract death on wheels while you take care of the flunkies"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

;

"A small army" Phantom said. "A small army with a Tumbler Mk2..." he sighed. "I think the best course of action is to divide and conquer; I'll distract death on wheels while you take care of the flunkies"

"Works for me. Watch yourself out there." Scarlet Spider said and prepared to pounce on the criminals.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sure! bounce

"I hate rain"

;

"Works for me. Watch yourself out there." Scarlet Spider said and prepared to pounce on the criminals.

"Likewise"

Phantom cloaked as he silently made his way towards the tumbler.

Inside of the bank the robbers had assembled in front of a large circular safe which held the valuables of the bank's most prized clients. Cutting through it would be out of the question seeing that more then likely had chemically treated titanium mixed into it's frame. So the next best option was to pull it down.

Four robbers armed with shoulder mounted launchers stepped up and knelt before they fired rocket propelled grenades into the four corners of the safe. The projectiles opened on impact, coating parts of the safe in a green substance which began to eat away at the metal.

"At least the bank is close...no innocents getting in the way" Phantom though to himself. He slowly sneaked behind the mobile tank as he awaited Scarlet Spider to make his move.

more_horiz
Ace and Devil Ray fly till they've reached a tower where it's master lives in

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 19 Dark_t10

The two arrived inside the tower Ace could hear the screams within the walls" "Liberate... tutemet... ex inferis..." Ace sneered as he recognized the cry of his former comrads in which Devil Ray looked around"Theres something sentinent about this place" Ace could sense movement within the darkness and the two could see a being descend from above.

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 19 CCYXq

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

"Names Islington" It greeted" I'll be your personal guide to see the one you both are determined to see" It looked at Ace then grinned"Ace, its been years" It flew to him and embraced him

"The two of you are aquainted?" Devil Ray asked

"You could say I was his guardian angel in this place" It said then released him in which Ace responds"He's not"

"Every place has it's share of angels, I see this one being no different"Devil Ray said then It looked at Devil Ray for a moment"I see, very dark in there, and as empty as that suit you're wearing. No wonder she, yes thats the correct term, sent you. Follow me" It said to Devil Ray and Ace guiding the two

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The two arrived inside the tower Ace could hear the screams within the walls" "Liberate... tutemet... ex inferis..." Ace sneered as he recognized the cry of his former comrads in which Devil Ray looked around"Theres something sentinent about this place" Ace could sense movement within the darkness and the two could see a being descend from above.

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

"Names Islington" It greeted" I'll be your personal guide to see the one you both are determined to see" It looked at Ace then grinned"Ace, its been years" It flew to him and embraced him

"You could say I was his guardian angel in this place" It said then released him in which Ace responds"He's not"

"Every place has it's share of angels, I see this one being no different"Devil Ray said then It looked at Devil Ray for a moment"I see, very dark in there, and as empty as that suit you're wearing. No wonder she, yes thats the correct term, sent you. Follow me" It said to Devil Ray and Ace guiding the two

OT: I've seen that movie! Smile
Nuada did not live up to his hype. No
That angel of death thing should have been the villain. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

Nuada would have made nice Dragon though. To be honest I confused the Angel of Death in the wrong movie. I thought he was in Pan's Labyrinth. It was a long time since I've seen Hellboy II Embarassed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

Nuada would have made nice Dragon though. To be honest I confused the Angel of Death in the wrong movie. I thought he was in Pan's Labyrinth. It was a long time since I've seen Hellboy II Embarassed

I think they're by the same director, so it makes sense.

Pan's Labyrinth was the Thin Man, Slendy's cousin.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/050/8/6/Pan__s_Labyrinth___Pale_Man_by_Sheridan_J.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/050/8/6/Pan__s_Labyrinth___Pale_Man_by_Sheridan_J.jpg

I can see the relation

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

I can see the relation

Thanksgiving is rather awkward as you can imagine with Thin Man looking at him and trying to start up a conversation and Slendy, Slendy just sits there. No response, no movement, just sits there and stares until the party's over after which he pats Thin on the shoulder and walks out to terrorize people.
I imagine Slender Man having a game out now though will improve things though.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply