ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ace and Devil Ray fly till they've reached a tower where it's master lives in

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 Dark_t10

The two arrived inside the tower Ace could hear the screams within the walls" "Liberate... tutemet... ex inferis..." Ace sneered as he recognized the cry of his former comrads in which Devil Ray looked around"Theres something sentinent about this place" Ace could sense movement within the darkness and the two could see a being descend from above.

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 CCYXq

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

"Names Islington" It greeted" I'll be your personal guide to see the one you both are determined to see" It looked at Ace then grinned"Ace, its been years" It flew to him and embraced him

"The two of you are aquainted?" Devil Ray asked

"You could say I was his guardian angel in this place" It said then released him in which Ace responds"He's not"

"Every place has it's share of angels, I see this one being no different"Devil Ray said then It looked at Devil Ray for a moment"I see, very dark in there, and as empty as that suit you're wearing. No wonder she, yes thats the correct term, sent you. Follow me" It said to Devil Ray and Ace guiding the two

OT: I've seen that movie! Smile
Nuada did not live up to his hype. No
That angel of death thing should have been the villain. Cool

Nuada would have made nice Dragon though. To be honest I confused the Angel of Death in the wrong movie. I thought he was in Pan's Labyrinth. It was a long time since I've seen Hellboy II Embarassed

I think they're by the same director, so it makes sense.

Pan's Labyrinth was the Thin Man, Slendy's cousin.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/050/8/6/Pan__s_Labyrinth___Pale_Man_by_Sheridan_J.jpg

I can see the relation

Thanksgiving is rather awkward as you can imagine with Thin Man looking at him and trying to start up a conversation and Slendy, Slendy just sits there. No response, no movement, just sits there and stares until the party's over after which he pats Thin on the shoulder and walks out to terrorize people.
I imagine Slender Man having a game out now though will improve things though.

I'd rather not know what Habit does during the Thanksgiving festivities

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The two arrived inside the tower Ace could hear the screams within the walls" "Liberate... tutemet... ex inferis..." Ace sneered as he recognized the cry of his former comrads in which Devil Ray looked around"Theres something sentinent about this place" Ace could sense movement within the darkness and the two could see a being descend from above.

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

"Names Islington" It greeted" I'll be your personal guide to see the one you both are determined to see" It looked at Ace then grinned"Ace, its been years" It flew to him and embraced him

"You could say I was his guardian angel in this place" It said then released him in which Ace responds"He's not"

"Every place has it's share of angels, I see this one being no different"Devil Ray said then It looked at Devil Ray for a moment"I see, very dark in there, and as empty as that suit you're wearing. No wonder she, yes thats the correct term, sent you. Follow me" It said to Devil Ray and Ace guiding the two

Nuada would have made nice Dragon though. To be honest I confused the Angel of Death in the wrong movie. I thought he was in Pan's Labyrinth. It was a long time since I've seen Hellboy II Embarassed

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/050/8/6/Pan__s_Labyrinth___Pale_Man_by_Sheridan_J.jpg

I can see the relation

Thanksgiving is rather awkward as you can imagine with Thin Man looking at him and trying to start up a conversation and Slendy, Slendy just sits there. No response, no movement, just sits there and stares until the party's over after which he pats Thin on the shoulder and walks out to terrorize people.

Makes people watch Thankskilling, then kills them horribly.
Dick.

Rake hunts his own Turkey's.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello"

"Hey"Devil Ray responded

I can see the relation

Makes people watch Thankskilling, then kills them horribly.
Dick.

Rake hunts his own Turkey's.

When thinking about it, thats the less evil version of what he would do Wink Oh got a RP in CAU Quantum

IC:

It guided Devil Ray and Ace to the throne room and sitting upon the throne lies the Dark Mother herself

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 Divinerbyhgjartd308xtb

"Gentlemen, Suspiria. Ruler and supreme goddess of the realm" It said then bowed at Suspiria's presence

She looked at the two then smiled as she rose and approached the two"I trust that your trip here was pleasent"

"Better than most"Devil Ray said in which Ace responded with a shrug"It's decent"

Suspiria laughed"When I heard I was going to be having guest" she places both hands on Ace's face"Quite pleased you're one of them" She released him"I know why you two are here, I'm going to be honest with you guys. I have no interest concerning your boss plans, amusing as it may be. However I'll still aid you but there is something I want in return"

"Whats that?" Devil Ray asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

When thinking about it, thats the less evil version of what he would do Wink Oh got a RP in CAU Quantum

IC:

It guided Devil Ray and Ace to the throne room and sitting upon the throne lies the Dark Mother herself

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 Divinerbyhgjartd308xtb

"Gentlemen, Suspiria. Ruler and supreme goddess of the realm" It said then bowed at Suspiria's presence

She looked at the two then smiled as she rose and approached the two"I trust that your trip here was pleasent"

"Better than most"Devil Ray said in which Ace responded with a shrug"It's decent"

Suspiria laughed"When I heard I was going to be having guest" she places both hands on Ace's face"Quite pleased you're one of them" She released him"I know why you two are here, I'm going to be honest with you guys. I have no interest concerning your boss plans, amusing as it may be. However I'll still aid you but there is something I want in return"

"Whats that?" Devil Ray asked

OT: Replied to it.
Nice intro too.

more_horiz
Both Ace and Devil Ray considered it, Ace feeling more troubled by it but agreed along with Devil Ray who didn't take long in agreeing with the terms of the deal

"Good" Suspiria smiled"You two will know when the time will be right to act upon it. I wish the both of you well on your campaign"

"Till we meet again Suspiria" Devil Ray said gracefully while Ace just silently nods and the two walked through a portal that Suspiria made for them

"Regardless of how it turns out, it could be a interesting turn of events for us" Islington said to Suspiria with a smile

"That it would" Suspiria said then she summoned a mirror in which it's formation appears about as twisted as the dimension itself is then the two gazed upon Mince traveling to her assigned destination. Suspiria and Islington looks on with amusement while Suspiria suggested"Lets see what happens if we make her current problem much worse" Islington bowed"As you requested Dark Mother"

more_horiz
Can contacted Suspiria. "Good news boss, they've arrived at the hotel. Should I kill them now?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Can contacted Suspiria. "Good news boss, they've arrived at the hotel. Should I kill them now?"

"Lets see if they could find the other toys scattered around the place, then you can fulfill your dark desires on them" Suspiria said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Lets see if they could find the other toys scattered around the place, then you can fulfill your dark desires on them" Suspiria said

"Yes Mistress." Can grinned and broke contact.

more_horiz
Electro was drinking at a bar with Shocker, both in civilian outfits. "How you been? I heard you had a run in with big green awhile back." Electro asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Electro was drinking at a bar with Shocker, both in civilian outfits. "How you been? I heard you had a run in with big green awhile back." Electro asked.

"Which big green exactly? The one with anger issues or the hot one?" Shocker asked

more_horiz
Gael Tabero, CEO of Sonhar Solutions Inc. looked out the window of her 85 story building, one gloved hand touching the window. She had hired Ballstic (Neil Deconquist) and saw him fail spectacularly against Valor's armor. That did not matter to her, as she got what she wanted, and that was to see the specs of her armor in action. Gael liked to see people open up, expose themselves, and then she'd step in and crush them through their vulnerabilities. Now, she wasn't going to be the one to fight her, but she needed someone not as goofy as Neil. Then, she had a moment of inspiration, as she tossed her remote control at the tv in her office

"Remote controlled....

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Which big green exactly? The one with anger issues or the hot one?" Shocker asked

"Anger issues."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

"Ah. Yeah it was right when I was battling Spider-Lady, here I was making my escape on the roof then made my way down the alley. One wrong turn let to another that I ran into The Hulk. I swear to you my life flashed before my eyes, I was too petrified to even try to escape. Then Spider-Lady cheated and webbed me while I was destracted" Shocker explained

Shocker unmasked

http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/?order=9&q=female#/d4mtnmq

more_horiz
: In a wealthy mansion in the Japanese country side.There was a young man, who was having constant head aches.:

:Soon enough everything changed,he felt as if in space.Looking about,stars,worlds,and beings of living shadow.As one of them gave him a toothy grin and the youth spoke.:

"NO! I will live! I want to live!"

:Every thing goes back to normal.Looking about,as a maid spoke.:

"Master Ban,are you okay?"

:Ban nods.:"I am fine,no worries."

:In the back of his mind he heard the word.:

"Nemesis."

:He then drinks some liquor,maybe it will stop the pain.:

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

"Ah. Yeah it was right when I was battling Spider-Lady, here I was making my escape on the roof then made my way down the alley. One wrong turn let to another that I ran into The Hulk. I swear to you my life flashed before my eyes, I was too petrified to even try to escape. Then Spider-Lady cheated and webbed me while I was destracted" Shocker explained

Shocker unmasked

Electro!
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=jamie+foxx+electro#/d5lljur
"Yeah, they do that a lot." Electro nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"You heard about Scorpion? Heard he trashed Jameson's place up pretty good, even gave him a broken arm in the process before Spider-Lady stopped him" Shocker said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"You heard about Scorpion? Heard he trashed Jameson's place up pretty good, even gave him a broken arm in the process before Spider-Lady stopped him" Shocker said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Sounds like he's had more success then us, huh?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Well he didn't kill him, which was what he kept going on and on about" Shocker said while imitating Scorpion"I'm going to make Jameson suffer, I'll make him know the meaning of the word pain, and make Spider-Man watch"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Well he didn't kill him, which was what he kept going on and on about" Shocker said while imitating Scorpion"I'm going to make Jameson suffer, I'll make him know the meaning of the word pain, and make Spider-Man watch"

"Oh, yeah, that. I mean, I get it, we ALL hate Spider-Man, but he gets weird about his hate over Jameson sometimes."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Oh, yeah, that. I mean, I get it, we ALL hate Spider-Man, but he gets weird about his hate over Jameson sometimes."

"Preaching to the choir" Shocker finished her drink" You know, what do you say we team up? Gather some villains together and really raise some hell on the Spiders? Metaphorically speaking. We're more effective as a unit than as individuals"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Preaching to the choir" Shocker finished her drink" You know, what do you say we team up? Gather some villains together and really raise some hell on the Spiders? Metaphorically speaking. We're more effective as a unit than as individuals"

Electro downed his. "Works for me. Any idea where Ock hangs out these days?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Word among the supervillain commutity is that he's been reclusive for quite some time" Shocker said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Word among the supervillain commutity is that he's been reclusive for quite some time" Shocker said

"Really? Any ideas why?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anger issues."

Shocker unmasked

Electro!

"Really? Any ideas why?"

Shocker shrugs her shoulders" No clue, perhaps he tires of the supervillain lifestyle"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply