ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues - Page 2 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: is it okay for Yuri Shi , Ed  Jones,  Kyo  Mitsuo  to show up now?

"mr mitsuo, how many people did you and these others save from that colossal beast out there?" Dr Cistemox would ask, his beard swaying

Ooc: hope you're able to reply to exiles soon, reality depends on it!
Mitsuo: it was a lot I can tell you that.  I was going to fight that beast if it wasn't for my gloves getting damped! that reminds me young Jones has accept to challenge me in a magic duel,  not a fight to the death of course just a exhibition.    
"Hm, well be sure to get your gear in proper order, young mister Jones is quite the adept if I do say so myself! You are clear to go, however make sure to have your duel near the hospital, we need the ca...careful surveillance if you two are to go and do battle against each other!" Cistemox would say, patting Mitsuo on the back
Mitsuo: sure thing.

Jones:  speak for yourself, I don't take I able to do the duel  my Magkitech mail parts won't budge.

Yuri: that's because you deplete the power source  by overexerting yourself  Ed. you need a new power source.

Jones: yeah I know but my mechanic that Kappa lady  is back in Magikville .
"I can help, for a price!"
Jones : for a price, do I look like I made of money to you?

Yuri: what's the price?

Cistemox's beard would speak, laughing at Jones. "Hahaha, what a presumptuous little shit you are, assuming it's about money. No wonder you're stuck in this relationship with a du-" the beard would be grabbed by Cistemox, who'd wring his hand and it was suddenly silenced

"The PRICE is not money, but rather that Mr. Jones agree to work at this hospital as my assistant for a week. Is that okay with you Mr. Jones?"

Mr.Jones: Little what is that supposed to me I you suggesting that I'm tiny, that you need a Magnify glass to see me is that it? while come close I'll show you small ( curse words) .

Yuri: Ed stop being over dramatic your making a scene. yeah sure Ed will do it just give him a moment to cool down.

Mitsuo : hey don't feel mad, it's not your fault that your short, maybe one day you have that growth spurt. but hey in case you don't those always Stilts right!

Jones: is that supposed to be a joke cause I'm not laughing.

Mitsuo: yeah it was and really you have to learn how to not let this whole short thing get to you.

Jones: ( cursing) stop saying that word.

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues - Page 2 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

more_horiz
A loud thwap is heard as Jones is struck down to the ground

"You should really listen to the young lady" Cistemox would say, shaking Yuri's hand gingerly. "Very well then, he starts tomorrow, now let me see this arm of his"

Cistemox would lift up Ed's arm, and a gray glow would swirl over it, re-energizing the arm

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"You should really listen to the young lady" Cistemox would say, shaking Yuri's hand gingerly. "Very well then, he starts tomorrow, now let me see this arm of his"

Cistemox would lift up Ed's arm, and a gray glow would swirl over it, re-energizing the arm

Mitsuo: I will be waiting for outside Jones for our duel so don't bail out on me now

Jones: I'm not bailing out and I'm taking you down Mitsuo!

Mitsuo: is that show, well this duel made be difficult for me seeing how your the size of flea.

Jones: say what?!?

Mitsuo: (pulls out Jones school profile that has humorous stuff writing on it about Jones): yep it says here in your profile which i wrote by the way that you are the size of a flea.

Jones: wait you're the one who wrote all that stuff in my profile, you enjoy doing this don't you?

Mitsuo: it's all in good fun Jones, I make humorous comments about all my students you're no exception.

Yuri: good luck in the duel Ed, but before you go I want to show you something ( transformations into her towering musclebound Oni form) this is what I actually look like, now I can understand if you want to run away from me.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mitsuo: I will be waiting for outside Jones for our duel so don't bail out on me now

Mitsuo: is that show, well this duel made be difficult for me seeing how your the size of flea.

Mitsuo:  (pulls out Jones school profile that has humorous stuff writing on it about Jones): yep it says here in your profile which i wrote by the way that you are the size of a flea.

Jones: wait you're the one who wrote all that stuff in my profile, you  enjoy doing this don't you?

Mitsuo: it's all in good fun Jones, I make humorous comments about all my students you're no exception.

Yuri: good luck in the duel Ed, but before you go I want to show you something ( transformations into her towering musclebound Oni form) this is what I actually look like, now I can understand if you want to run away from me.
"maybe you should save this after the fight" CIstemox would say, eyeing his operating table. "I do have other patients you know"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mitsuo:  (pulls out Jones school profile that has humorous stuff writing on it about Jones): yep it says here in your profile which i wrote by the way that you are the size of a flea.

Jones: wait you're the one who wrote all that stuff in my profile, you  enjoy doing this don't you?

"maybe you should save this after the fight" CIstemox would say, eyeing his operating table. "I do have other patients you know"

Yuri: okay.

reverts back to her human form.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"'Sup?" Ujichika asked with a wave.

"Hi" Kyo said then asked"What seems to be the trouble"

"I got electrocuted in a fight...a lot and now I have a bit of shakes and twitching."

"Oh...Sorry that happened to you. Follow me, I'll get that taken care of" He said then guided them, a thought came then he asked" Out of curiosity. After being electrocuted you didn't happen to see spirits by any chance?"

"Stars, yes, but no spirits that I can recall."

"They say after a person who got electrocuted would end up getting what is called ESP but as a medical professional I say thats a myth." Kyo rambled"Although my 4th older brother Tyn once got struck by lightning, he was fine but he mentioned that he ended up seeing spirits ever since, which reminds me I need to make a mental note to ask Dr.Serene concerning that"

"Well, once my shaking stops, I'll be happy to write a few notes for you." Uji said. "ESP, by my experience, it is real but it is acquired through mental training and meditation."

"Ah meditation, something I'd highly recommend. You know meditation rejuvenates ones chi" Kyo said then placed Uji on the medical bed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I got electrocuted in a fight...a lot and now I have a bit of shakes and twitching."

"Oh...Sorry that happened to you. Follow me, I'll get that taken care of" He said then guided them, a thought came then he asked" Out of curiosity. After being electrocuted you didn't happen to see spirits by any chance?"

"They say after a person who got electrocuted would end up getting what is called ESP but as a medical professional I say thats a myth." Kyo rambled"Although my 4th older brother Tyn once got struck by lightning, he was fine but he mentioned that he ended up seeing spirits ever since, which reminds me I need to make a mental note to ask Dr.Serene concerning that"

"Well, once my shaking stops, I'll be happy to write a few notes for you." Uji said. "ESP, by my experience, it is real but it is acquired through mental training and meditation."

"Ah meditation, something I'd highly recommend. You know meditation rejuvenates ones chi" Kyo said then placed Uji on the medical bed

"I have used such a technique many times myself." She acknowledged and lay back.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yuri: okay.

reverts back to her human form.

"Now shoo! shoo! I have lvies to save, money to make, and coffee to bake!" Cistemox would tell them, as the trio found themselves on the street

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I have used such a technique many times myself." She acknowledged and lay back.

Kyo cracked his knuckles then placed his hand over her then searched, he took a deep breath then starts to feel Uji's chi flow. Uji starts to feel a comfortable warmth within her

more_horiz
"Well that's cool, healing magic is nice to watch in action, not my forte' though" Jim would say, cracking his knuckles

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Kyo cracked his knuckles then placed his hand over her then searched, he took a deep breath then starts to feel Uji's chi flow. Uji starts to feel a comfortable warmth within her

"That brings me back." Uji said and closed her eyes, reminiscing about a similar healing method her master used on her when she was injured in training.

more_horiz
in abandon district

Mitsuo: okay Ed this will be are battle ground this is abandon district which is close to hospital and since it's abandon no one will get caught in the cross fire. surveillance has been set up by Ko so that I fight can be observe.

Jones: so people are going to be watching huh, that's great people get to watch me kick your ass!

Mitsuo: or vice verse!

Ko: going before I begin this match up I just like everyone to know that my daughter.......

Mitsuo: Ko lay off the daughter talk I just announced the fight already!

Ko: sheese talk about pushy fine. ladies and gentleman you are about to witness a spectacular event! in this corner the master of explosions, the man who need no introduction Kyo Mitsuo the Boom Boom Alchemist! and his opponent in the other corner the talent Edward Jones The Iron Alchemist ! with that it's my cue to leave folks!

( darts off running) good luck kid your going to need it.

Jones: what?

Mitsuo just smiles and snaps his fingers . send forth a surge of magical energy which cause a explosion in front of Jones sending Jones tumble across the ground. Jones gets up saying in angry tone.

Jones what the hell was that, I wasn't even ready you jerk!

Mitsuo : Ed don't just sit on your butt get moving.

Jones gets up and starts to running as Mitsuo causes as second explosion that Jones narrowly avoids. Jones then keeps on running saying in a panic tone as he narrowly dodges Mitsuo's low level explosions.

Jones: what hell was I thinking challenging this guy , I'm way out of my league here!

Mitsuo: hey you better be lucky I'm going easy on you!

Jones: you call this going easy!!!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That brings me back." Uji said and closed her eyes, reminiscing about a similar healing method her master used on her when she was injured in training.

"I'd cover your eyes" Alex whispered to Jim as he did just so

Kyo's eyes then turned white and the room is engulfed in bright shiny light. His eyes returned to normal and the light vanished

"Aaaand that should do it" Kyo said then instructed Uji" Ok I'd like for you to get up and walk around a bit, let me know if you still feel the effects of the lightning attack?"

more_horiz
"Why should I close myURK" Remus closed Jim's eyes, then his own over the glasses he wore. "That's why" he'd say as the flash passed.

"It wouldn't do to have my only child go blind at this age" Remus would tell Jim, smiling as he ruffled his hair and walked away.

"hey thanks Re...wait, at THIS age? WHAT YOU'D LET ME GO BLIND LATER ON?"

Remus didn't answer, whistling. "See you at home Jim" he'd tell the bo

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Why should I close myURK" Remus closed Jim's eyes, then his own over the glasses he wore. "That's why" he'd say as the flash passed.

"It wouldn't do to have my only child go blind at this age" Remus would tell Jim, smiling as he ruffled his hair and walked away.

Laughing Razz lol! 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Laughing Razz lol! 
Jim would slide his hand down his face. "Sometimes I swear! that guy just does stuff to mess with me!" he'd tell Alex.

"Sooooo.......you need to be alone with your Uji-wooji?" he'd ask, his voice a singsong tone a he put his hands together.

Jim could be annoying

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in abandon district

Mitsuo: okay Ed this will be  are battle ground this is abandon district which is close to hospital and since it's abandon no one will get caught in the cross fire. surveillance  has been set up by Ko   so that I fight can be observe.

Jones: so people are going to be watching huh, that's great  people get to watch me kick your ass!

Mitsuo: or vice verse!

Ko: going before I begin this match up I just like everyone to know that my daughter.......

Mitsuo: Ko lay off the daughter talk I just  announced the fight already!

Ko: sheese talk about pushy fine. ladies and gentleman you are about to witness a spectacular event! in this corner  the master of explosions,  the man who need no introduction Kyo Mitsuo the Boom Boom Alchemist!  and his opponent in the other corner  the talent Edward Jones The Iron Alchemist ! with that it's my cue to leave folks!

( darts off running) good luck kid your going to need it.

Jones: what?

Mitsuo just smiles and snaps his fingers . send forth a surge of magical energy  which cause a explosion in front of Jones sending Jones tumble across the ground. Jones gets up saying in angry tone.

Jones what the hell was that, I wasn't even ready you jerk!

Mitsuo : Ed don't just sit on your butt get moving.

Jones gets up and starts to running as Mitsuo causes as second explosion that Jones narrowly avoids.  Jones then keeps on running saying in a panic tone as he narrowly dodges Mitsuo's   low level explosions.

Jones: what hell was I thinking challenging this guy , I'm way out of my league here!

Mitsuo: hey you better be lucky I'm going easy on you!

Jones: you call this going easy!!!

I just like to say since this fight is being obverse every one including Cistemox gets to see explosions. Ya Explosions! Razz 

more_horiz
Jones looks like he's gonna get beat like Kyo was his gf

more_horiz
Jones then uses his alchemy to transmute the ground to a body of water which he hides under and Mitsuo spots him saying in firm tone.

Mitsuo: so you think you now have advantage cause you in water is that?

Jones: yeah that's right your alchemy doesn't work on water?

Mitsuo: is that so Jones, well guess what your wrong!

Mitsuo snaps his fingers and uses his alchemy to cause the water that Jones is in to exploded sending throws flying who says in shock tone.

Jones: what the hell!!!

as Jones lands he uses his alchemy to create wall of smoke and uses that time to make uses his Alchemy to make clay duplicates of himself. Mitsuo looks at the clones saying in firm tone.

Mitsuo: okay now I wonder which one of you is the real little pipsqueak!

Jones: hey who are you calling a little pipsqueak, you bastard!

Mitsuo: nice of you to expose your self like that Ed.

Mitsuo snaps his fingers and uses alchemy to cause a explosion send Jones and his clay duplicates flying high in to the air.

as Jones land he uses his Alchemy to box of stone around Mitsuo to seal him in saying in confident tone.

Jones: ha I won, I beat you now there's no way you can use that alchemy of yours Mitsuo!

Mitsuo ( inside the stone box): hmm Ed thinks he has me beat cause he has me trap in this stone box well he's wrong. well Cistemox said to have my gear ready for this fight and I did just that. so lucky I bought along this ( reaches in his pocket and pulls out a music player like device turns it on, turns the volume all the way up and lays it on the ground). okay now I will use my alchemy to cause the sound waves that is being made by my player to exploded which will free me from Eds trap.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Kyo's eyes then turned white and the room is engulfed in bright shiny light. His eyes returned to normal and the light vanished

"Aaaand that should do it" Kyo said then instructed Uji" Ok I'd like for you to get up and walk around a bit, let me know if you still feel the effects of the lightning attack?"
 Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Uji jumped off and landed on her feet. She walked around and did some stretching. "I feel great! Thank you doctor."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Uji jumped off and landed on her feet. She walked around and did some stretching. "I feel great! Thank you doctor."

"No problem" Kyo smiled

"So how much I owe you?" Alex asked then Kyo shook his head" Don't have to worry about that, although I cant say the same for Myrden" he laughed"Just kidding, little medical humor"

Alex looked on bashfully and rubbed the back of his neck" Still..Thanks Kyo"

more_horiz
"Sooooo, you two need some aloooone time?" Jim would ask, eyes darting between them

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Jones then uses his alchemy to transmute the ground  to a body of water which he hides under and Mitsuo spots him saying in firm tone.

Mitsuo: so you think you now have advantage cause you in water is that?

Jones: yeah that's right your alchemy doesn't work on water?

Mitsuo: is that so Jones, well guess what your wrong!

Mitsuo snaps his fingers and uses his alchemy  to cause the water that Jones is in to exploded sending throws flying who says in shock tone.

Jones: what the hell!!!

as Jones lands he uses his alchemy to create wall of smoke and uses that time to make uses his Alchemy to make clay duplicates of himself.   Mitsuo looks at the clones saying in firm tone.

Mitsuo: okay now I wonder which one of you is the real little pipsqueak!

Jones: hey who are you calling a little pipsqueak, you bastard!

Mitsuo:  nice of you to expose your self like that Ed.

Mitsuo snaps his fingers and uses alchemy to cause a explosion send   Jones and his clay duplicates flying  high in to the air.

as Jones land he uses his Alchemy to box of stone around Mitsuo to seal him in saying in confident tone.

Jones: ha I won, I beat you now there's no way you can use that alchemy of yours Mitsuo!

Mitsuo ( inside the stone box): hmm  Ed thinks he has me beat cause he has me trap in this stone box well  he's wrong.  well Cistemox said to have my gear ready for this fight and I did just that. so lucky I bought along this  ( reaches in his pocket and pulls out a  music player like device turns it on, turns the volume all the way up and lays it on the ground). okay now I will use my alchemy to  cause the sound waves that is being made by my player to exploded which will free me from Eds trap.

Jones ( doing victory dance): yes I won... wait where is that noise is coming from.

Suddenly Jones sees the Stone box suddenly exploded and from the dust out walks Mitsuo who says in firm tone.

Mitsuo: nice try Ed but You're going to have to do better than that?

Jones: oh come on how in the hell did you get out of there I had you trap!

Mitsuo: sample I played my music device well I was inside and use my alchemy to make the sound produce by my music device to cause a explosion.

Jones: oh come on you can make explosions with sound too !!! ( damn I have to think of something fast)

Jones uses his alchemy to create a thick fog and Mitsuo looks around saying in firm tone.

Jones: hmm now what could you be up to Ed, ( hear's voice whistle in the distance uses his alchemy to cause explosion in that direction. goes to check the it only to find that it's just a dummy ) what it's just a decoy then that means he's!

Jones jumps out from behind Jones and uses his right arm which he turn into a blade with his alchemy to slash one of Jones gloves in half saying in firm tone.

Jones: right behind,I can't believe you actually failed for that decoy trick. now i have the upper hand in this since you can't use your alchemy now.

Mitsuo: is that so Ed (pulls out his other hand from his pocket), cause it seems you have forgotten that I have two Hermetic gloves!)

Jones: oh crap I was so caught up in winning that forgot about, damn it!!!!!! ( okay I'm going to have to make this my winning move. hmm I wonder he can can exploded energy, if not than I have then I know what I'm using as my winning move ).

Jones uses his alchemy to create a energy cannon.

more_horiz

Myrden searches the area where he last left Nina and finds herself sitting at the cafe" You waited?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply