ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 11 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz

Raditz VS Movie Ronan.

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 11 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz

Hakufu Sonsaku VS Arkham Origins Anarky
Just to see Hakufu trolling him by not understand or caring about what he's whining about, then pimpslapping him through a wall. Laughing

more_horiz

Deadpool VS Shou Tucker.

"You know, normally, I like to my kills to be quick. But every now and then, I run into a real asshole. So I'm going to take my time with you. I'm going to make this last for what you did to your daughter. Frankie's on his way now. Let's have our fun until he gets here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Deadpool VS Shou Tucker.

"You know, normally, I like to my kills to be quick. But every now and then, I run into a real asshole. So I'm going to take my time with you. I'm going to make this last for what you did to your daughter. Frankie's on his way now. Let's have our fun until he gets here."
Classic Deadpool Laughing

more_horiz
Nick Fury & SHIELD(Pre-Winter Soldier) vs Fletcher(Whiplash)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J6JH-R-TN0

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

According to Jeremy, that movie is seriously good.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

It really is. If you're never into Jazz you might be after watching this. Like Cowboy Bebop this movie gives you a whole new appreciation to Jazz Music. Also J.K Simmons was phenomenal as ever.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

It really is. If you're never into Jazz you might be after watching this. Like Cowboy Bebop this movie gives you a whole new appreciation to Jazz Music. Also J.K Simmons was phenomenal as ever.

They really need to get him back for the Spider Man Movies.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

They really need to get him back for the Spider Man Movies.
Agreed

more_horiz
All Star Batman VS Malcom Merlyn

No matter who wins, this should be hilarious. Laughing

Malcom: And I thought the league was weird!

more_horiz

1 Ninja VS 100 Ninjas.
The Law of Inverse Ninja Strength and all that.

Deadpool with a flamethrower VS Jerry Mouse. Laughing

Black Canary VS Usui

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

1 Ninja VS 100 Ninjas.

Black Canary VS Usui
I never did like that rat.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

1 Ninja VS 100 Ninjas.

Black Canary VS Usui

I never did like that rat.

Me either. Little brat was just a jerk.

more_horiz

Movie Seijuro Hiko training Arrow Oliver Queen.

more_horiz

Human Yusue Urameshi VS Flash Thompson (Spectacular Spider-Man)
Let's face it, a 14 year old punk beating Flash to a pulp would be hilarious to see. Razz Laughing lol! cheers

more_horiz

A fusion of Ghost Rider and Wolverine VS Ray and Albert (Walk Among Tombstones)
Twisted Evil Cool

more_horiz

All Star Batman VS Margaret White and the school kids (Carrie.) Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

All Star Batman VS Margaret White and the school kids (Carrie.) Razz

"NOWHERE TO RUN YA LITTLE PUNKS!!! I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!!"

more_horiz
A ninja vs the kids from the Final.

more_horiz

Jeff VS The Dursley's.

GO.TO.SLEEP. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Gotham's Barbara vs Godzilla

more_horiz

Eddie Morra (Limitless) VS Terence Fletcher (Whiplash)
In a music battle. Any instrument. Just for the sheer Lulz of seeing Eddie making Terrance look like a beginner, utterly humiliating him in the process, in front of millions of people. lol! lol!

more_horiz

Captain Falcon VS Malcolm Merlyn

more_horiz

Magneto VS Max Dalton (Superhuman Novels)
Just to see the look on his smug prick face when he realizes his telepathy is useless against The Master Of Magentism. Laughing Twisted Evil
Prick has it coming.

more_horiz

Sylar VS Jeff.
Twisted Evil

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply