ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 12 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz

Apollo Creed VS Nick Rice (Law Abiding Citizen)

Marv VS Clarence Darby (Same Movie)

Nick is a slimeball and Clarence is a monster.

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 12 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz

Fletcher VS Revy
Let's see that bald coward talk that shit now! Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Segata Sanshiro VS The thugs from Cherry Tree Lane. Twisted Evil Cool
He then convinces the family to play Sega Saturn. Laughing

more_horiz
Zebediah Killgrave/Purple Man (Marvel) VS The Terminator in a fist fight.
Pheromone powers are worth jack shit now you worthless garbage! Laughing Twisted Evil

On that note,
Android 18 VS Lorelei. Cool

more_horiz
I don't get it. Poison Ivy too uses pheromones to get what she wants so why do she get a free pass?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I don't get it. Poison Ivy too uses pheromones to get what she wants so why do she get a free pass?

Never said she does, this is just what I chose to post.

more_horiz

Majin Buu VS Anissa

Cool

more_horiz

Geese Howard VS Kirie (Girls Bravo)
REPPUKEN! Cool

more_horiz

SSJ2 Teen Gohan VS Arcade

Cool

more_horiz
Down with this Cool

more_horiz

Deadpool and Lady Deadpool VS Oliver Queen and Malcolm Merlyn. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Deadpool and Lady Deadpool VS Oliver Queen and Malcolm Merlyn. Twisted Evil

Dekamaster VS Malcolm Merlyn

more_horiz
The Empire VS Pandora

The Power of Eywa is insignificant next to the power of the Force. Cool

more_horiz
Turles VS MCU Ronan, Malekith and Ultron

more_horiz
SSJ2 Teen Gohan VS Joker

more_horiz
Yusuke Urameshi VS Damon Salvatore. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Yup
Yup
MmmmHmmm

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yup
Yup
MmmmHmmm

Oddly enough, I think I can tolerate him a bit more than Malcolm. The show is at least honest with the fact that Damon acts like a douche. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yup
Yup
MmmmHmmm

Oddly enough, I think I can tolerate him a bit more than Malcolm. The show is at least honest with the fact that Damon acts like a douche. Laughing
That and, unlike Malcolm, the show has a few things going for him.

1. Damon at least admits that he's a douche
2. Everyone calls him out on it and doesn't act like he's anything less
3. He does get smacked around alot.
4. He's easier to put up with than Comic Wolverine Razz

more_horiz
Magneto vs Matt Parkman.
Matt tries his mind tricks. Magneto smirks and taps his helmet before killing Matt. Slowly.

Sylar and Future Peter vs Clone guy.

Wolverine vs Joanne.

Deadpool vs Erica Kravid.

more_horiz
One Punch Man vs Malcolm Merlyn Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

lol!

On a NON-Curbstomp note, One Punch Man VS Superman.
Yo can't tell me that you don't want to see that. cheers

One Punch Man VS Anissa. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

lol!

On a NON-Curbstomp note, One Punch Man VS Superman.
Yo can't tell me that you don't want to see that. cheers

One Punch Man VS Anissa. Twisted Evil
One Punch Man vs Robot Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Blob VS Kylo Ren in a fist fight. Laughing Razz

more_horiz
Vegeta vs Kylo-Ren

Vegeta(While using Ren's decapitated head as a soccer ball): "Well that was disappointing"

Temaki looks around, feeling like a kid ready to open her Christmas present. "Such a fine structure shouldn't be wasted on such primitives"

Nappa:"Wooo hooo! We have a Deathship!!! bounce "

Vegeta: "Fine! But its up to you to maintenance it. I'm gonna see if this shit-can has a mini-bar"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply