ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 13 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz
Iron Man VS Malcolm Merlyn

Let's face it: Oliver is never going to work up the courage to deal with Malcolm, so we sent an Iron Man to handle it for him. Cool

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 13 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz
Future Trunks VS Injustice Joker and Harley Quinn.

Joker always deserves to die, and as for Harley, let's face it, she was completely on board with what Joker did to Metropolis and helped him with it, yet she was NEVER punished for it. She deserved to be executed just as much as Joker.

more_horiz
Maybe we should re-title this Characters We Want To See Killed By Other Characters thread. Cause, like Marvel and DC Comics, it stopped being what it should have been. Fun. Instead its more"I hate this character so I'll pit him against a character that will no doubt maul him". Kind of thread. Too mean spirited for my taste.

more_horiz
Starlord VS Ryutaros.
Dance Off!

Deadpool VS Jigsaw Killer.

A Blue Lantern VS Damien Darhk. Laughing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply