ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Teen!Tommy Oliver vs Mark James. Not to the death of course, just a fight.
Tommy: "Seriously man, do you even know how to fight?"
It's not often I use my characters in a curbstomp thread.

Angel Enigma vs Joffrey from Game of Thrones

CAU Legacy Flannery vs Mark James.

Sam to John after witnessing a curbstomp that Mark will never forget" Dude I think I'm starting to fall for her"

John pats him on the back: "Go talk to her man, say hi."

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz

Slenderman vs the asshole kids from this episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kLG7YhcUHY

more_horiz
Wrath ( FMAB and Manga) vs. ???

come give some one for Wrath to beat down!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Wrath  ( FMAB and Manga) vs. ???

come give some one  for Wrath to beat down!

Michael Myers.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Wrath  ( FMAB and Manga) vs. ???

come give some one  for Wrath to beat down!

Michael Myers.

Michael Myers it is then woot

more_horiz

A Power Gem Infused, Giant Sized Meg Griffin vs everyone in Family Guy.cheers 

more_horiz
Eneru vs Yujiro Hanma.

more_horiz

Mandy (Billy and Mandy) KNEELING BEFORE ZOD!

more_horiz

Long (Gekiranger) vs Misato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa (Faiz)

Yeah, yeah, they're both dicks, but Long is at least hilarious about in how much of a total dick he is.

more_horiz

Blob vs Kirie Kojima.

Kirie: "Tsundere-Fu Punch Of Doom!"
*Gets her arm stuck.*
"Ummmm..."
'NOTHING MOVES DA BLOB!" *Pimpslaps her away.*

cheers 

more_horiz

Fire Fist Ace vs Scarecrow

more_horiz

Good Buu vs Doctor Octopus

Just to see the look on his face.lol! 

more_horiz

Yusuke vs Palpatine and Emokin.

more_horiz

You know, this probably makes me a terrible person...but I'm gonna do it anyway.
Hydroman vs the Signs Aliens.Laughing 

more_horiz
One more for now.

Bills vs The Uchihas.

more_horiz
To the folks who hated GINO.

You're Welcome!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
To the folks who hated GINO.

You're Welcome!!

PECKING ORDER!

more_horiz

Zod, Faora and Non vs Movie Avengers.

more_horiz
scratch 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
scratch 

Sometimes you want to be evil.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
scratch 

Sometimes you want to be evil.
True. So true.

more_horiz

Stronghold vs TDK Joker.
Most Enjoyable Beatdown Ever.Cool king 

more_horiz

It now has a theme song

more_horiz
Cyclops and Wolverine vs Nuada and the Golden Army.

Cyke nukes the army at the start and, assuming Nuada survives that, Logan finishes him off.

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 2 R2w2lw

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 2 4roynb

I'm sorry, but I always thought Nuada was just a lame villain. Period.
The guy was only a threat because the heroes couldn't hurt him without hurting his sister. That and said sister being too stupid to tell them about her link with him and nobody just melting the piece of crown they got thereby foiling his entire evil plan.

more_horiz

One we can ALL enjoy!

Batman vs the Dursley's. (HP)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply