ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Doughboy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Doughboy - Page 8 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Doughboy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nemo smiled at Doughboy before kicking the door down. "And they say the youth of today aren't likeable!" he'd say, looking around the castle, gun at his side

As the two walked inside, there were several statues to either side of them. Before they had made it too far, the statues leaped off the pedestals and raised their swords and surrounded them.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/307/2/b/robot_knight_by_eublipharis-d324b60.jpg
"Huh, robot knights. Should've seen that coming. What do you say we each take half?"
Doughboy would hear the sound of something slicing through metal and see Nemo's blaster smoking. "I like your initiative kid, take this and keep in contact with me!" he'd tell Doughboy before tossing what appeared to be an earpiece at him. Nemo then ran down the hall, shooting robot knights left and right while whispering scores

"I should get going to eh?" He asked the machines. "Who's first?" The machines raised their swords and the swords opened slightly and buzzsaw blades began spinning in the center. "...Okay, see, that's just being mean." The robots slashed down with the buzzsaw swords only for Doughboy to catch the saws, one in each energy, catching them in his palms, gritting his teeth and then threw the swords to the sides and caused the robots to cut each other. The others fired energy beams from their red eyes. The beams slammed into him and pushed him back a bit but he stopped himself and charged forward, smashing the robots with his punches and tackling another one into and through the castle wall. Reaching back into his pocket, he fired the laser on the others, shooting holes through them. "This is freaking cool." HE commented and ran off to catch up with Nemo.
He'd see Nemo rigging a card key door to open. "Hey kid, glad you could make it. Seeing as you're like an immovable object, mind taking point for a more fragile guy?" Nemo asks him, charging up his laser. "new corrdor, don't know WHAT to expect"

"Sure thing man. What's the worst that could happen?" Doughboy asked as he walked in. A few seconds later a large minigun popped up. "Uhmmm..." The minigun began firing mini-rockets at him rapidly. "OH WHAT THE HELL?!" He asked as he covered his face and the rockets hit his body rapidly, exploding again and again. "Who rigs up something like this?!"

more_horiz
Nemo looked over Doughboy's shoulder to see where the miniguns were, and then in a few well placed shots, took them out. He blew the smoke off his laser gun and spoke. "I know right? Trust me, I feel the same way you do, and I take guys like these OUT for a living" he'd say, moving slowly through the corridor so as not to arouse suspicion

more_horiz
OT: Froggy you have Rps in these threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p315-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#17575

Zaskukia and Jan are up against a high level teleporter!

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t212p150-cau-quantum-halworth-academy#17551

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p915-cau3-prime-rpg#17547

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo looked over Doughboy's shoulder to see where the miniguns were, and then in a few well placed shots, took them out. He blew the smoke off his laser gun and spoke. "I know right? Trust me, I feel the same way you do, and I take guys like these OUT for a living" he'd say, moving slowly through the corridor so as not to arouse suspicion

Doughboy dusted himself off. "That kinda stung. Ahh, so, you say you fight stuff like this for a living?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Doughboy dusted himself off. "That kinda stung. Ahh, so, you say you fight stuff like this for a living?"
"yep, this is the life of a LION agent. Instead of fighting the villains directly, we go into their homes, scare the crap out of 'em and take their asses down" Nemo would say, putting his hand out and tossing something from his waist that showed a laser recognition system. He then pulled his gun up and fired, breaking the system.

"You okay to run kid? cause knowing THIS nutjob, he's probably got some Inidiana Jones nonsense in here"

more_horiz
OT: for Froggy you have Rps in these threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p360-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#17820

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t212p150-cau-quantum-halworth-academy#17741

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p915-cau3-prime-rpg#17722

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yep, this is the life of a LION agent. Instead of fighting the villains directly, we go into their homes, scare the crap out of 'em and take their asses down" Nemo would say, putting his hand out and tossing something from his waist that showed a laser recognition system. He then pulled his gun up and fired, breaking the system.

"You okay to run kid? cause knowing THIS nutjob, he's probably got some Inidiana Jones nonsense in here"

"Yeah, I can run." He smiled.

more_horiz
Nemo smiled. "Good, now I want you to barrel ahead and run like some dude who dissed your mother is at the far end of this place. Your nigh invulnerable hide will provide me some good cover"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo smiled. "Good, now I want you to barrel ahead and run like some dude who dissed your mother is at the far end of this place. Your nigh invulnerable hide will provide me some good cover"

"You got it man!" Doughboy smiled and charged forward, running through: Flamethrowers, darts shooting through the walls, machineguns, machinegun flamethrowers, shuriken, axes swinging down, and more. (You.Have.Got.To.Be.Kidding.Me!)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You got it man!" Doughboy smiled and charged forward, running through: Flamethrowers, darts shooting through the walls, machineguns, machinegun flamethrowers, shuriken, axes swinging down, and more. (You.Have.Got.To.Be.Kidding.Me!)
"crazy what these guys use their money on huh?" Nemo would ask as they made it to the final room in the hall. "Thanks kid, glad you're here so I don't get skewered or something"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"crazy what these guys use their money on huh?" Nemo would ask as they made it to the final room in the hall. "Thanks kid, glad you're here so I don't get skewered or something"

"You're very welcome man." Doughboy said and dusted himself off.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo kicked the door open and fired a shot into the room, waiting for a response

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo kicked the door open and fired a shot into the room, waiting for a response

There was a booming sound as a giant robot stomped over to them, much larger than the previous one. "Ooookay."
"I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOOLS! PREPARE FOR YOUR DEATH!"

more_horiz
"I've been prepared doctor, so you better get ready!" Nemo would reply before whispering to Doughboy

"Watch my back and ill watch yours. We're gonna try to track his voice okay?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I've been prepared doctor, so you better get ready!" Nemo would reply before whispering to Doughboy

"You've got it doc!" The giant knight mecha slashed at them with a sword. Nemo teleported to avoid it and Doughboy leaped up to avoid it, throwing himself at the robot but it punched him hard enough to send him flying across the castle, smashing through several walls before stopping. "Okay.....that one hurt." He lay on the ground for a few moments before sitting up and shaking off the impact.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You've got it doc!" The giant knight mecha slashed at them with a sword. Nemo teleported to avoid it and Doughboy leaped up to avoid it, throwing himself at the robot but it punched him hard enough to send him flying across the castle, smashing through several walls before stopping. "Okay.....that one hurt." He lay on the ground for a few moments before sitting up and shaking off the impact.
Nemo took note of this moment and while the mech was engaged with Doughboy, he pulled out a red cartridge and tossed it at the knight. Once it hit the knoght's back, the cartridge would explode and manifest as red energy repulsing the mech's joints, trying to year it apart. "You alright kid? If this doesn't do the job I'm gonna need you to beat it like it stole something alright?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo took note of this moment and while the mech was engaged with Doughboy, he pulled out a red cartridge and tossed it at the knight. Once it hit the knoght's back, the cartridge would explode and manifest as red energy repulsing the mech's joints, trying to year it apart. "You alright kid? If this doesn't do the job I'm gonna need you to beat it like it stole something alright?

"You've got it Nemo!" Doughboy called out as he ran back to the fight.

The energy surrounded the suit's joints, gripping them. The giant mecha struggled but it couldn't move. After a few moments of struggling, the suit emitted a wave of energy around itself, blasting off the red energy. Once it powered down though, Doughboy leaped up and slammed both of his fists against it's chest, denting it.

more_horiz
"Yea that's it! Keep hammering that spot kid!" Nemo would shout, preparing to load another cartridge, this time a blue one. As he shot it at the mech, ice would cover the hinges

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yea that's it! Keep hammering that spot kid!" Nemo would shout, preparing to load another cartridge, this time a blue one. As he shot it at the mech, ice would cover the hinges

The mecha had trouble moving about now as the ice froze parts of it and Doughboy continued pounding into it, hammering the same spot repeatedly until he broke through into it's chest area.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The mecha had trouble moving about now as the ice froze parts of it and Doughboy continued pounding into it, hammering the same spot repeatedly until he broke through into it's chest area.
"do you see anything like an engine or a heart kid? If so don't touch it! Turn this sucker around then duck! I'm gonna blow it away!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"do you see anything like an engine or a heart kid? If so don't touch it! Turn this sucker around then duck! I'm gonna blow it away!

Doughboy tore it's chest open and flung the chest piece away. The robot broke out of the ice however and grabbed and slammed him against the floor and then threw him against a wall. It raised up a foot to stomp on him but Doughboy reached up and caught it. He wrestled with the giant robot for a bit before throwing it off and then jumping up and punching it towards Nemo.

more_horiz
As he tossed it towards Nemo Doughboy would hear a laser shot whirr through the air, and watch as the robot was vaporized by its exploded core

"We should encounter no more resistance kid, but lets still be careful as we approach his lair. These mad with power types get real desperate when we come for them" he'd say, both hands on his laser as he skulked forward

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As he tossed it towards Nemo Doughboy would hear a laser shot whirr through the air, and watch as the robot was vaporized by its exploded core

"We should encounter no more resistance kid, but lets still be careful as we approach his lair. These mad with power types get real desperate when we come for them" he'd say, both hands on his laser as he skulked forward

The two continued through the castle, tearing apart the robot guards that came after them and avoiding traps. They finally arrived in the castle's throne room where a giant robot was waiting for them on an even bigger throne. "I think it's safe to say that we're in the right place." Doughboy said.

"Welcome to your deaths!" The King said to them as he stood and his suit powered up.
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/d/d2/PerfectMachineKing-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
"You know, I'll give him this much. He's definitely the flashiest lunatic I've fought so far."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The two continued through the castle, tearing apart the robot guards that came after them and avoiding traps. They finally arrived in the castle's throne room where a giant robot was waiting for them on an even bigger throne. "I think it's safe to say that we're in the right place." Doughboy said.

"Welcome to your deaths!" The King said to them as he stood and his suit powered up.
"You know, I'll give him this much. He's definitely the flashiest lunatic I've fought so far."
"Yeah I can definitely give him that kid" Nemo would say before reaching into his jacket, hand disappearing. As it reappeared, he'd hold two grenades. "Close your eyes" He'd tell Doughboy before tossing them towards The King

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah I can definitely give him that kid" Nemo would say before reaching into his jacket, hand disappearing. As it reappeared, he'd hold two grenades. "Close your eyes" He'd tell Doughboy before tossing them towards The King

Doughboy did as he said and covered his eyes as the robot charged forward.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply