ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 8 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As they got closer to the outpost, they'd see it was a large shining temple, adorned with jewels from the lost or stolen treasure of pirates. It was about the size of Darren's street back home. Mako touched down in front of it and walked inside

Darren and Tony would see the guards had adorned themselves with full body armor and uncrossed their swords when Mako arrived. They also bowed at Darren

"Welcome back young prince" they'd say in unison

"No need for that guys, Darren will do fine. How you been?"

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 8 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As they got closer to the outpost, they'd see it was a large shining temple, adorned with jewels from the lost or stolen treasure of pirates. It was about the size of Darren's street back home. Mako touched down in front of it and walked inside

Darren and Tony would see the guards had adorned themselves with full body armor and uncrossed their swords when Mako arrived. They also bowed at Darren

"We've been alright but the reason you are here is our major concern" the guards would say in unison. "General Mako has informed you of the problems on the throne, yes?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"We've been alright but the reason you are here is our major concern" the guards would say in unison. "General Mako has informed you of the problems on the throne, yes?"

"Yeah. I would also like a report from the two of you. What has been happening?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah. I would also like a report from the two of you. What has been happening?"
"Well General Mako has been defending the throne of Atlantis from possible usurpers. Ever since your father united the kingdoms of Poseidonia, Atlantis, Lemuria and Aquarius, We've had to work at keeping the peace. However when your father left and married your mother, dissension started to arise. Rulers of the other kingdoms did not like that the heir would be a hybrid. The following discussion turned aggressive, with the different regents deciding to war with each other and split up the kingdom of the seven seas, each putting forth their own royal family as the rightful ones to take the throne. Thing is, the only person who truly has the right in this is you, but your father did not tell us where you were. Mako has been fighting to keep the peace with us and a small assemblage of what use to be Atlantis Royal Army"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well General Mako has been defending the throne of Atlantis from possible usurpers. Ever since your father united the kingdoms of Poseidonia, Atlantis, Lemuria and Aquarius, We've had to work at keeping the peace. However when your father left and married your mother, dissension started to arise. Rulers of the other kingdoms did not like that the heir would be a hybrid. The following discussion turned aggressive, with the different regents deciding to war with each other and split up the kingdom of the seven seas, each putting forth their own royal family as the rightful ones to take the throne. Thing is, the only person who truly has the right in this is you, but your father did not tell us where you were. Mako has been fighting to keep the peace with us and a small assemblage of what use to be Atlantis Royal Army"

"I see. Alright then, I'm heading inside. I've got work to do."

more_horiz
He'd see Mako standing at the front of a table with a map of Atlantis and the other kingdoms sprawled out. There were about five Atlanteans around Mako. Two of them appeared sharklike but shorter, as if they were his children. Three of them had Manta ray bodies and one just appeared to be a blue skinned humanoid

"I see the guards informed you of the situation Darren. If you don't feel like joining I'll understand, this is a heavy commitment. However I hope that I'm right and you do wish to unite this kingdom" Mako would say, his eyes locked with Darren's from across the room

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
He'd see Mako standing at the front of a table with a map of Atlantis and the other kingdoms sprawled out. There were about five Atlanteans around Mako. Two of them appeared sharklike but shorter, as if they were his children. Three of them had Manta ray bodies and one just appeared to be a blue skinned humanoid

"I see the guards informed you of the situation Darren. If you don't feel like joining I'll understand, this is a heavy commitment. However I hope that I'm right and you do wish to unite this kingdom" Mako would say, his eyes locked with Darren's from across the room

"I was born for this Mako. I am an Atlantian myself, and if the Kingdom is united we could save so many lives. Besides, what happens in the Ocean can affect the whole world, including the surface. I'm in."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I was born for this Mako. I am an Atlantian myself, and if the Kingdom is united we could save so many lives. Besides, what happens in the Ocean can affect the whole world, including the surface. I'm in."
"I should've expected as such. Welcome to the Atlantian Resistance, Darren Everdread, son of Prince Everdread. The two young ones by my side are Raz'r and Ham'r, my children. The Mantine Triplets and Squillious are some of our spies that gain information from the other areas. They've discovered that Lemuria plans to attack us in order to monopolize the fractured territory we have here.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I should've expected as such. Welcome to the Atlantian Resistance, Darren Everdread, son of Prince Everdread. The two young ones by my side are Raz'r and Ham'r, my children. The Mantine Triplets and Squillious are some of our spies that gain information from the other areas. They've discovered that Lemuria plans to attack us in order to monopolize the fractured territory we have here.

"Alright. First thing's first: What do we know of the enemy's forces?"

more_horiz
OT: Froggy you have Rps in these threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p180-cau-quantum-rpg#16940

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p885-cau3-prime-rpg#16771

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p300-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16941

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"We know that Lemuria is head by two main generals, Remus and Naugus, and that their forces outnumber us about ten to one" Mako would say, showing a chart comparing the size of the armies. Darren would see that they were severely outnumbered.

"However, we hav esomething that will keep us in this fight"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"We know that Lemuria is head by two main generals, Remus and Naugus, and that their forces outnumber us about ten to one" Mako would say, showing a chart comparing the size of the armies. Darren would see that they were severely outnumbered.

"What is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What is it?"
"Well besides your waterwork abilities, all of the people assembled here have been entrusted with pieces of Poseidon's Trident, an artifact your father and I found years before he ascended to the throne. When the pieces are near each other, the holders will be able to blast or mow down nearly any foe. We used it to destroy a Lemurian castle once to send them into hiding" Mako would tell Darren, before one of the Mantine triples showed him a spear of the trident

He would see it shone very brightly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What is it?"
"Well besides your waterwork abilities, all of the people assembled here have been entrusted with pieces of Poseidon's Trident, an artifact your father and I found years before he ascended to the throne. When the pieces are near each other, the holders will be able to blast or mow down nearly any foe. We used it to destroy a Lemurian castle once to send them into hiding" Mako would tell Darren, before one of the Mantine triples showed him a spear of the trident

He would see it shone very brightly

"Brilliant." He smiled. "Out of curiosity, what would happen if all the pieces were brought back together?"

more_horiz
Mako took Darren over to a window, and showed him a MASSIVE cavern. It looked as if it had been hollowed out by some ungodly force. "That's one example of what happened. In mature, responsible hands, that trident can do great things, but in the hands of two young youths who wanted to defend their home, it was wild and powerful. We feel that now, with a group of people who all understand the seriousness of this threat to our kingdom, it can be used properly. I feel as if I should give you the piece I got from your father" Mako said, handing Darren a trident tip

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mako took Darren over to a window, and showed him a MASSIVE cavern. It looked as if it had been hollowed out by some ungodly force. "That's one example of what happened. In mature, responsible hands, that trident can do great things, but in the hands of two young youths who wanted to defend their home, it was wild and powerful. We feel that now, with a group of people who all understand the seriousness of this threat to our kingdom, it can be used properly. I feel as if I should give you the piece I got from your father" Mako said, handing Darren a trident tip

"WOAH-HO MOMMA! This....this feels amazing!" affraid Darren exclaimed, feeling the insane amount of mystical power coming from it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"WOAH-HO MOMMA! This....this feels amazing!" affraid Darren exclaimed, feeling the insane amount of mystical power coming from it.
"feels like you could make a new great barrier reef, does itnot?" Mako asked, his sharkteeth showing in his smile. "Keep it close on your person, we must prepare for the ru-THOOOM" Mako was knocked back along with Darren as something rocked the castle

"IT'S A LEMURIAN CRUISERTOPUS!" Mantine would say, eyes wide with fear

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"feels like you could make a new great barrier reef, does itnot?" Mako asked, his sharkteeth showing in his smile. "Keep it close on your person, we must prepare for the ru-THOOOM" Mako was knocked back along with Darren as something rocked the castle

"Great. I'll head out first. I want to try and reason with it first, have our forces on standby if this goes south." Darren said and ran out. He swam out and looked for the Cruisertopus. (Hear me, great Lemurian, speak to me, what has you angered so much?)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Great. I'll head out first. I want to try and reason with it first, have our forces on standby if this goes south." Darren said and ran out. He swam out and looked for the Cruisertopus. (Hear me, great Lemurian, speak to me, what has you angered so much?)
Darren would hear a shrill shriek, as if someone had choked a chicken.

(ATLANTEAN OF HOUSE EVERDREAD, YOU DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR KINGDOM AND THAT IS WHAT ANGERS US. WE'VE GIVEN YOU TIME TO TURN IT OVER TO US BUT YOU RESIST! ONE LAST CHANCE, DO YOU YIELD?)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darren would hear a shrill shriek, as if someone had choked a chicken.

(ATLANTEAN OF HOUSE EVERDREAD, YOU DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR KINGDOM AND THAT IS WHAT ANGERS US. WE'VE GIVEN YOU TIME TO TURN IT OVER TO US BUT YOU RESIST! ONE LAST CHANCE, DO YOU YIELD?)

He reached out and attempted to calm it, swimming over to the cruisertopus. (I will not surrender my Kingdom, but, please understand this: The purpose of my kingdom, and my people, is to maintain peace in the ocean for all creatures. I ask that you give us a chance to settle this without violence.) Darren spoke to it in a soothing voice. (Tell me, for what reason do you desire to take the Kingdom by force when we could work together in peace?)

more_horiz
(BECAUSE IN THIS WAR WE DESIRE TO RULE, IT IS OUR RIGHT! ATLANTIS HAS HAD A HOLD OVER THE SEAS AND NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO CLAIM IT) Darren would hear the Cruisertropus say, and see Lemurians behind it, about 30 of them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
(BECAUSE IN THIS WAR WE DESIRE TO RULE, IT IS OUR RIGHT! ATLANTIS HAS HAD A HOLD OVER THE SEAS AND NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO CLAIM IT) Darren would hear the Cruisertropus say, and see Lemurians behind it, about 30 of them

(So be it.) He blasted it backwards away from him with a condensed water orb, supercharged by the scale.

more_horiz
:Cue T'Ny or Tony well, swimming there, balls his fists so tightly it makes ripples!:

"Thou shalt harm my friends!!"

:He was moving as a blur, underwater!!! And as the water sphere ampied went out, he swam to some of the other enemies to punch them.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Cue T'Ny or Tony well, swimming there, balls his fists so tightly it makes ripples!:

"Thou shalt harm my friends!!"

:He was moving as a blur, underwater!!! And as the water sphere ampied went out, he swam to some of the other enemies to punch them.:

"Thanks for coming!" Ultratide called to him.

more_horiz
"Your welcome!"

:As the CHirdian "whelp" was attempting to help the Atlatean allies he has.:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply