ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 9 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Ok basically the reason why I've requested you here is because I'm looking at wanting to make some improvements and the route I'm going isn't working. I want to do something more than just thrust my tentacles into Anna Chase" June said to Sophia
Sophia kept a straight face despite laughing on the inside. "Alright, alright, so you want to change your life around and become a hero then?"
"Yeah" Jun nods"Sooo what kind of procedures do I have to go through for that to happen? Do I have to sign anything?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Ok basically the reason why I've requested you here is because I'm looking at wanting to make some improvements and the route I'm going isn't working. I want to do something more than just thrust my tentacles into Anna Chase" June said to Sophia
Sophia kept a straight face despite laughing on the inside. "Alright, alright, so you want to change your life around and become a hero then?"
"Yeah" Jun nods"Sooo what kind of procedures do I have to go through for that to happen? Do I have to sign anything?"

"Several important papers that I will need you to read very carefully. After this is done you will be given a full psychological evaluation. If we deem you suitable for active duty, you will be pared up with two LION Agents who will watch you carefully and monitor your progress. Based on your performance during missions, you will be allowed more freedoms. If you try to turn on us, we will lock you right back up in here. Do you accept these terms?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Several important papers that I will need you to read very carefully. After this is done you will be given a full psychological evaluation. If we deem you suitable for active duty, you will be pared up with two LION Agents who will watch you carefully and monitor your progress. Based on your performance during missions, you will be allowed more freedoms. If you try to turn on us, we will lock you right back up in here. Do you accept these terms?"
"I'm good" Jun nods" Who will be evaluating me" she hears a knock on the wall then she looks to see Dr.Crossenberg standing at the entrance then waves at Jun"Greetings Jun, names Dr.Mary Crossenberg"

(Eat your heart out Dr.Phil) Jun thought to herself

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I'm good" Jun nods" Who will be evaluating me" she hears a knock on the wall then she looks to see Dr.Crossenberg standing at the entrance then waves at Jun"Greetings Jun, names Dr.Mary Crossenberg"

"Took the words right out of my mouth. I think you two will get along wonderfully."

more_horiz
Agent Gavitouious ( sword practicing) :  hmm next texture and just the right amount of heaviness a very well design sword.

Agent Matthews: whoa  Gavitouious watch were your swing that sword you almost took my head off.

Agent Gavitouious: Tony it's your own damn fault if you get slice by sword. next time don't walk up to me when I'm practicing idiot.

Agent Wolfman ( drinking a can of energy fuel) : so Mcgalister who did Stills get to watch your grandchildren?

Agent Mcgalister: I'm not sure I need to ask him about that.

Agent Bruno: ( eat a piece of chicken):  you know their cousins Emilia, Lara and that Nash kid are coming over there to visit right .  you might what to activated the LION security install in your home just in case someone tries to get their hands on Emilia?

Agent Mcgalister: right  ( wrist watch communicator talking with his house's interface ): house activated  LION Security protocols!    there  the LION security install in my home has been activated now only those related to me  ,    LION personal  or related to LION Personal can get inside.  so that should stop any one from getting their hands on Emilia!

Agent Bruno: I'll be see you guys  I have to catch up to my daughter  Ursa and  her friend Ceslia I'm showing them around the place.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Agent Bruno  ( showing  Ursa and her friend Ceslia  around LION) so daughter what do you and your friend think so far. what to become a LION agent like your old man? ( spots Jo) hey Jo what's up?

Jo: Bruno you seeing Tony?

Agent Bruno: why ?

Jo: he owes me he forget to pay for his drink at the club last  night.

Agent Bruno: oh that, yeah he's with  Wolfman, Kashaihia  and  Mcgalister . oh and how are your sisters doing.

Jo: oh they're doing great , Zonna's doing a great job at being a Bodyguard for Aurelicorp,and thanks for the tip Bruno.

more_horiz
Agent Mcgalister: hey there Stills there's something I need to ask you . so who did you  get to watch over my grandchildren?

Tony ( spots Jo) oh hey there Jo  what's up?

Jo punches tony in the face and knocks him down as she says in stern tone.

Jo: that's for not paying for your drink last night at the club  Tony! now pay up,  you owe me  10 bucks for the drink!

Tony: ouch I think you broke my jaw.  okay here's the 10 bucks I owe you.

Hands Jo ten bucks and Jo looks at the money saying in firm tone.

Jo: this should cover the cost of your drink, oh and next time pay for your damn drinks okay Tony!

Wolfman: so Kashaihia are you going to talk to you're parents  Sykhara & Kevin at Horizon Labs?

Agent Gavitouious : I have no desire to talk to either of those two, they tried to play god by making a a radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound called cocktail S that would created super humans but it didn't happen the way they attend because of interference from  Black Dragon Ninjas and Ivan Goldstar. the Black Dragon Ninjas want the radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound to make their own super ninjas.  Ivan Goldstar just wanted to sabotaged the project!

needlessly to a explosion  was trigger that day by Ivan Goldstar and the Black Dragon clan,  that cause me, my brother who are just kids at the time along with more then a 100 other kids to get infected by the radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound giving us super powers.  and one of those kids who were infected was the former head of the Black Dragon clan Mazakuzui Long's daughter Masorusorka Long who is now the head of the clan.

Wolfman: Kashaihia surely your parents and their research team had a reason to make Cocktail S?

Agent Gavitouious :  I know their reason for making Cocktail S that's not why I'm not  speak to them! I'm not speak to them because after it was know that me and my brother Bruists  got super powers from the  the  radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound cocktail S that was release during that explosion  at Horizon Labs they tried to subject me and my brother to tests, their own children!  and I don't care if they were force to  that doesn't make up for the fact of what they tried to do.

however those tests never happen as I ran away with my brother Bruists living on our own in the streets until we were  taking care for by a swordsman , the one who thought me everything I know about swordsmanship Master Wong!  he's the one I see as a father figure, my  father, and mother abandoning me and my brother  when they didn't objective to us being test on and that is why I'm not speaking to them.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Took the words right out of my mouth. I think you two will get along wonderfully."

For Legato.Very Happy 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Agent Mcgalister: hey there Stills there's something I need to ask Sophia but I guess I can ask you instead . so who Sophia  get to watch over my grandchildren?

Tony ( spots Jo) oh hey there Jo  what's up?

Jo punches tony in the face and knocks him down as she says in stern tone.

Jo: that's for not paying for your drink last night at the club  Tony! now pay up,  you owe me  10 bucks for the drink!

Tony: ouch I think you broke my jaw.  okay here's the 10 bucks I owe you.

Hands Jo ten bucks and Jo looks at the money saying in firm tone.

Jo: this should cover the cost of your drink, oh and next time pay for your damn drinks okay Tony!

Wolfman: so Kashaihia are you going to talk to you're parents  Sykhara & Kevin at Horizon Labs?

Agent Gavitouious : I have no desire to talk to either of those two, they tried to play god by making a a radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound called cocktail S that would created super humans but it didn't happen the way they attend because of interference from  Black Dragon Ninjas and Ivan Goldstar. the Black Dragon Ninjas want the radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound to make their own super ninjas.  Ivan Goldstar just wanted to sabotaged the project!

needlessly to a explosion  was trigger that day by Ivan Goldstar and the Black Dragon clan,  that cause me, my brother who are just kids at the time along with more then a 100 other kids to get infected by the radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound giving us super powers.  and one of those kids who were infected was the former head of the Black Dragon clan Mazakuzui Long's daughter Masorusorka Long who is now the head of the clan.

Wolfman: Kashaihia surely your parents and their research team had a reason to make Cocktail S?

Agent Gavitouious :  I know their reason for making Cocktail S that's not why I'm not  speak to them! I'm not speak to them because after it was know that me and my brother Bruists  got super powers from the  the  radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound cocktail S that was release during that explosion  at Horizon Labs they tried to subject me and my brother to tests, their own children!  and I don't care if they were force to  that doesn't make up for the fact of what they tried to do.

however those tests never happen as I ran away with my brother Bruists living on our own in the streets until we were  taking care for by a swordsman , the one who thought me everything I know about swordsmanship Master Wong!  he's the one I see as a father figure, my  father, and mother abandoning me and my brother  when they didn't objective to us being test on and that is why I'm not speaking to them.

change this post since Admin's character Sophia in NU is in the middle of something.

note: Mcgalister , Wolf man , Tony J Matthews and Kashaihia Gavitouious are LION agents

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p690-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#22623

and Kashaihia Gravitouius parents work for Horizon Labs which has suggest to me by Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Agent Mcgalister: hey there Stills there's something I need to ask you   . so who did you  get to watch over my grandchildren?

Tony ( spots Jo) oh hey there Jo  .
"I got who you asked me to?" Stills would say, an eyebrow raised at the question. "Agent Mcgalister, right?" he'd say, hand reaching for his blaster as he felt uneasy. THis question should NOT have been one Mcgalister asked, but then again the man was up there in age as an operative

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Agent Mcgalister: hey there Stills there's something I need to ask you   . so who did you  get to watch over my grandchildren?

"I got who you asked me to?" Stills would say, an eyebrow raised at the question. "Agent Mcgalister, right?" he'd say, hand reaching for his blaster as he felt uneasy. THis question should NOT have been one Mcgalister asked, but then again the man was up there in age as an operative
Agent Mcgalister: who did I ask you to get again?

Agent Gavitouious: i was there when you spoke to him you ask him to get a person name William T. Moneybags don't you remember?

Agent Mcgalister: doesn't ring  bell.

Agent Gravituious:  you can remember scientific formulas, blue prints and designs but you can't remember a freaking name.  I swear  Mcgalister  when it comes to  science you're like genius but when it comes to remebering names  you're as dumb as that Luffy character from that One piece anime!

Tony takes picture from his pocket and shows it to  Mcgalister saying in firm tone.

Tony: does this help?

Agent Mcgalister: oh that guy, yeah I did ask Stills  to get that guy. so his name is William T. Moneybags how come i didn't remember that? sorry for wasting your time Stills.

Wolfman: maybe it's because when it comes to remembering names you have the freaking memory of a fruit fly.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Gavitouious: i was there when you spoke to him you ask him to get a person name William T. Moneybags don't you remember?

Agent Gravituious:  you can remember scientific formulas, blue prints and designs but you can't remember a freaking name.  I swear  Mcgalister  when it comes to  science you're like genius but when it comes to remebering names  you're as dumb as that Luffy character from that One piece anime!

Tony takes picture from his pocket and shows it to  Mcgalister saying in firm tone.

Agent Mcgalister: oh that guy, yeah I did ask Stills  to get that guy. so his name is William T. Moneybags how come i didn't remember that? sorry for wasting your time Stills.

Wolfman: maybe it's because when it comes to remembering names you have the freaking memory of a fruit fly.
Stills smiled and relaxed his grip, patting Mcgalister on the back. "No, no need to apologize. Just worried that someone might have been posing as you is al. Yes Moneybags was hired, and he's with your grandkids now

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Stills smiled and relaxed his grip, patting Mcgalister on the back. "No, no need to apologize. Just worried that someone might have been posing as you is al. Yes Moneybags was hired, and he's with your grandkids now
Mcgalister: I go say hi to him over the phone right now, my grand kid's cousins Emilia, Lara and their friend Nash is coming over to visit.  the problem with that is i have activate the LION security system install in the house so Nash can't get in.  I'm going to fix this by calling my house and telling the security system to let him in.  

Tony ( holding his jaw)  I swear Wolfman and Gravituious you two  over exaggerate Mcglister 's ability to remember names.   Mcglister can remember names it just takes time for them to sink in.  oh and Kashaihia Wolfman is right  you should talk to you're parents  Sykhara & Kevin at Horizon Labs get some closure. me Stills and the rest have been trying to get you to talk to your folks but yet you always refuse, just talk to them.

ouch I think  Yonna aka Jo broke my freaking jaw.

Agent Gravituious ( bitter tone) : after me and my brother got our powers from that expolson at Horizon labs  many years ago that infected us with Cocktail S?  the higher ups of  Horizon labs   want to do tests on me, my brother and the rest of the childern who got infected . and my mother , father and their research team did nothing to stop it they just went along all because they were afraid they would lose their jobs!

they abandoning me and my brother when we need them the  most as far as I'm concern they are dead to me!

Wolfman: well that's what you get for not paying for you drink at the club, so next time man pay for your drink okay.

more_horiz
"Agent Gravitious, have you been attending your psyche sessions? Ranting outloud like this in the hallway of all places about your parent issues isn't something you should, well DO you know?" Stills would say, hands away from his gun

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Agent Gravitious, have you been attending your psyche sessions? Ranting outloud like this in the hallway of all places about your parent issues isn't something you should, well DO you know?" Stills would say, hands away from his gun
Agent Gravituious: no... I haven't

Wolfman : so Stills how are those kid you adopted  Rajiu , Cassidy , Kyle , Yang , Yin, Cindy, and  Pedro doing?  

Tony: yeah and those kids are the great grand childern of a few members of the   Horizon labs Research team that was  responsible in making Cocktail S  Doctor Rolan Rodguius , Doctor Elizabeth Masohi , Doctor Charles Mavlorki  , Doctor Charles Mavlorki  , Professor Lanfen Waza ,  and  Doctor Clyde Mcdavidson!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wolfman : so Stills how are those kid you adopted  Rajiu , Cassidy , Kyle , Yang , Yin, Cindy, and  Pedro doing?  

Tony: yeah and those kids are the great grand childern of a few members of the   Horizon labs Research team that was  responsible in making Cocktail S  Doctor Rolan Rodguius , Doctor Elizabeth Masohi , Doctor Charles Mavlorki  , Doctor Charles Mavlorki  , Professor Lanfen Waza ,  and  Doctor Clyde Mcdavidson!
Stills would frown at Gravitious. "THen get to it, now. I don't need you breaking mentally in the field, you're too much of an asset" he'd say before turning to face Wolfman. "They're kids, enough said about them" then to Tony

"I said enough, you speak any more of their history to anyone and I swear to god Tony I will assign you to a four month tour in the part of Siberia I call The Devil's Frozen Taint. Those kids had to hear enough about the Cocktail S project from you and everyone else during the case, and so did I. You've already talked about it so many times today, so why don't you go do something like fix up my DNME armor in the lab ASAP?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills would frown at Gravitious. "THen get to it, now. I don't need you breaking mentally in the field, you're too much of an asset" he'd say before turning to face Wolfman. "They're kids, enough said about them" then to Tony

"I said enough, you speak any more of their history to anyone and I swear to god Tony I will assign you to a four month tour in the part of Siberia I call The Devil's Frozen Taint. Those kids had to hear enough about the Cocktail S project from you and everyone else during the case, and so did I. You've already talked about it so many times today, so why don't you go do something like fix up my DNME armor in the lab ASAP?"

Agent Tony: that's not the point I was trying to make, the point I was trying to make is did you talk to their great grandparents?

Agent Gravituious: I'll do it.

Wolfman: so no one's after them that's good. what I still don't get about Cocktail S is if the Gravitous , her brother who were kids at the time along with other kids at that time were infected. then why years later do none of their childern show any signs of super powers?!? it just seems strange that the mutations cause by Cocktail S would skip a entire generation?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Tony: that's not the point I was trying to make, the point I was trying to make is did you talk to their great grandparents?

Wolfman: so no one's after them that's good.  what I still don't get about Cocktail S is if the Gravitous , her brother  who were kids at the time along with other kids at that time were infected. then why years later do none of their childern show any signs of super powers?!? it just seems strange that the  mutations cause by Cocktail S would skip a entire generation?

"Tony, I take care of those kids and give them what they need. You want answers on what I do? Ask me off duty. If they WANT to talk to their grandparents, they can, and that's all you're getting from me, deal with it" Stills would say, being the type of agent who was about the job when on the job. He nodded to Gravitious to go to the psychiatric ward

He then turned to Wolfman. "You're a goddamn werewolf, not a biologist, don't try to ponder theoretical super science and give me an update on your mission"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wolfman: so no one's after them that's good.  what I still don't get about Cocktail S is if the Gravitous , her brother  who were kids at the time along with other kids at that time were infected. then why years later do none of their childern show any signs of super powers?!? it just seems strange that the  mutations cause by Cocktail S would skip a entire generation?

"Tony, I take care of those kids and give them what they need. You want answers on what I do? Ask me off duty. If they WANT to talk to their great grandparents, they can, and that's all you're getting from me, deal with it" Stills would say, being the type of agent who was about the job when on the job. He nodded to Gravitious to go to the psychiatric ward

He then turned to Wolfman. "You're a goddamn werewolf, not a biologist, don't try to ponder theoretical super science and give me an update on your mission"

wait but this clear says he's a cyborg

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p690-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#22623

Agent Gravitous head to the Psychiatric ward

Tony teleports to the Lab using Magic and starts fixing Still's DNME armor using magic.

more_horiz
OOC: Change it to Cyborg, either way he's got stuff to do and Stills is mr hardass on the job, so chatting him up about his family when there are lives to save is not good, especially when you havent' fixed his armor >=(

"When that armor's fixed you're coming along on the field test, you too Wolfman, since you have timet o chit chat and theorize about things apparently" Stills would add, inspecting his gun

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Change it to Cyborg, either way he's got stuff to do and Stills is mr hardass on the job, so chatting him up about his family when there are lives to save is not good, especially when you havent' fixed his armor >=(

"When that armor's fixed you're coming along on the field test, you too Wolfman, since you have timet o chit chat and theorize about things apparently" Stills would add, inspecting his gun
Wolfman: you want a updated on my Mission turns out the situation in   Mississippi was a false alarm   the thing causing a havoc in the town was just a harmless dog.  however I bought here for testing  to find if there's anything strange about it.

Bruno arrives with his daughter Ursa and her friend Celisa  saying in stern tone.

Bruno: Stills this is my daughter Ursa and her friend Celisa I'm showing them around. I think they will be beneficial to LION.  so where's Tony and Kashaihia ?

Wolfman: Tony's fixing the DNME armor  and at  Kashaihia is at the Psychiatric ward.

Bruno: wait  Tony is fixing the DNME Armor but  should that be Mcgalister be doing it he's the one with the inventor background.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wolfman: you want a updated on my Mission turns out the situation in   Mississippi was a false alarm   the thing causing a havoc in the town was just a harmless dog.  however I bought here for testing  to find if there's  anything strange about it.

Bruno arrives with his daughter Ursa and her friend Celisa  saying in stern tone.

Bruno: Stills this is my daughter Ursa and her friend Celisa I'm showing them around. I think they will be beneficial to LION.  so where's Tony and Kashaihia ?

Wolfman: Tony's fixing the DNME armor  and at  Kashaihia is at the Psychiatric ward.

Bruno: wait  Tony is fixing the DNME Armor but  should that be Mcgalister be doing it he's the one with the inventor background.
Stills nods to where TOny and Kas are while greeting Celsia and Ursa, who return the greeting in kind

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wolfman: you want a updated on my Mission turns out the situation in   Mississippi was a false alarm   the thing causing a havoc in the town was just a harmless dog.  however I bought here for testing  to find if there's  anything strange about it.

Stills nods to where TOny and Kas are while greeting Celsia and Ursa, who return the greeting in kind

Mcgalister: wait Tony's fixing the DNME Armor but he doesn't know anything about tech, shoot I better get down there before he mess something up!

Mcgalister quickly hurries to where Stills nod to where Tony was.

Bruno: Ursa, Celisa if you two want to be LION agents then head to the LION Den!

Wolfman: speaking of which here's the dog that the people in Mississippi said was causing havoc.

Wolfman goes get the dog which is a German Shepard and Bruno looks at it saying in stern tone.

Bruno: so this is the thing those people said was causing all that havoc, this thing looks just like a ordinary dog, not some kind of destructive monster those people where describing it as.

more_horiz
"He knows enough god damnit Mcallister! Stills would say, while Celsia and Ursa headed to the den

Stills looked at the dog, then Bruno. "Bruno, why in the seven flying #^}}<s did you bring the dog onboard?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"He knows enough god damnit Mcallister! Stills would say, while Celsia and Ursa headed to the den

Stills looked at the dog, then Bruno. "Bruno, why in the seven flying #^}}<s did you bring the dog onboard?"
Wolfman: this dog is here for lab testing okay boy let's go

Wolfman walks to the dog to the lab

Mcgalister ( shouting down a hallway): not enough to allow me to let him mess with any of my  inventions.  my Micro Steam Engine V3 or the Quantum Micro Steam Engine   is ready for the final stages the new  engine is around a 100% more powerful then  the old version allowing for much greater speeds want to put it in  DNME Armor to see how it runs.

Bruno: hmm from Mcgalister's wording it seems he has inventions where the DNME Armor is  that he doesn't want Tony to touch. but that just Mcgalister for ya he won't let anyone mess with his inventions besides another genius inventor.  that sounds like he's planing on doing upgrades to the DNME Armor?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply