ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 7 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz
small henchman : hey how is that girl doing?

Large Henchman: you mean that monster, she nearly rip my arms out of it's socket when we wear playing that tug of war game. it was 100 of us big guys against that monster and it just flung us like we were rag dolls with one arm. serious why couldn't have been a normal kid, why did we have to end up kidnapping that monster.

small henchman: dude you should say such things like that it's just kid. anyways I think we better check on her in cell let's go.

Large Henchman: you go do that, I don't want to be anywhere near that thing.

Tasyozukai ( listen in on the conversation): okay if we follow the small guy with the glasses he will lead us to where Jojo is being kept. Frederick, OBO, Stronghold let's move.

Small henchman walks off to check on Jojo.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
small henchman : hey how is that girl doing?

Large Henchman: you mean that monster, she nearly rip my arms out of it's socket when we wear playing that tug of war game. it was 100 of us big guys against that monster and it just flung us like we were rag dolls with one arm.  serious why couldn't have been a normal kid, why did we have to end up kidnapping that monster.

small henchman: dude you should say such things like that it's just  kid.  anyways  I think we better check on her in cell  let's go.

Large Henchman: you go do that, I don't want to be anywhere near that thing.

Tasyozukai ( listen in on the conversation): okay if we follow the small guy  with the glasses he will lead us to where Jojo is being kept.  Frederick, OBO, Stronghold let's move.

Small henchman walks off to check on Jojo.

the henchmen would lead OBO, Tasyozukai, Frederick and Stronghold directly to where  Jojo is being a cell with a force field around it.  inside the cell Stronghold would see the biggest four year old girl he had ever seen. the girl was sitting down but it was obvious that if she stood up she would be 12 foot tall . the girl smiles saying in happy tone.

Jojo: mommy  I'm so glad to see you, and you bought , Freddy , and Zukai  ( refering to Frederick and Tasyozukai)   ( looking at Stronghold) huh who's this it's another little person like Freddy ,Zukai and daddy!

OBO: this  person is name Stronghold honey here's here to help us rescue you! Stronghold this is my daughter Jojo.

Tasyozukai so Jojo how did you wind up here ?

Jojo: well I was in Exodus City with daddy when these men in suits show up. they were funny at first they tried to move me but couldn't do it.  then I see a trail of candy on the ground so i deiced to  follow it caused I like candy. the next thing i know I'm in this place, and the worse thing this place has no  candy!

Fredrick: okay so we know how they kidnapped Jojo now they used candy as bait.

Tasyozukai punches  at the cell that Jojo is being kept at her her blow bounces off a invisible force field.

Tasyozukai : hmm  their seems to be some kind of invisible barrier around the cell, there must be a device around here that controls it.

Fredrick ( spots a control plane in the corner ) I have a hunch that it's that, okay now I think we need to contact  Carl again.

Tasyozukai: are we could just smash it and save us them, okay all in favor of smashing the device say I!

OBO: I say we smash the device,  Lorena is a genius   she probably has some kind of failsafe install incase some tries to mess with that barrier generator .   so it's best we just smash it to advoid that kicking in!

more_horiz

"Can do!" Stronghold smiled and jumped forward and drop kicked the machine, smashing it to pieces.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Can do!" Stronghold smiled and jumped forward and drop kicked the machine, smashing it to pieces.

the force field deactivates around the reinforced steel cell and OBO calls to her daughter Jojo saying in firm tone.

OBO: okay Jojo now come here and gave Mommy a hug.

Jojo gets up grabs her indestructible red rubber ball and walks towards the reinforce steel wall. she bursts through it. Jojo then hugs the only part of her mother she can reach saying in happy tone.

Jojo: I love you mommy. it was cold and damp i here I didn't like it. oh but it was fun playing with those little people who were keeping in that cell they were so funny. I even played this game of Tug of war with a 100 of them and won, it was so easy mommy i didn't even have to use both arms.

( walks over and gives Fredrick and Tasyozukai a big hug) thank you for coming to rescue me Freddy Zukai , )

OBO: Jojo, pumpkin squeeze them too hard they can't breathe, you're crushing them.

Jojo lets go and Fredrick and Tasyozukai catch their breaths as she says in apologize tone.

Jojo: sorry about that Freddy and Zukai I didn't mean to squeeze so hard i was just so excited to see you two.

Fredrick: it's okay Jojo you were just exciting is all we're not mad at you.

Tasyozukai: hmm with Jojo's strength is going to make it hard to find a school for her to go to, not to mention her size.

OBO: yeah I know that, but I want my Jojo to go to school so she can learn.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

the force field deactivates around the reinforced steel cell and OBO calls to her daughter Jojo saying in firm tone.

OBO: okay Jojo  now come here and gave Mommy a hug.

Jojo gets up  grabs her indestructible red rubber ball  and walks towards the reinforce steel wall. she bursts through it.  Jojo then hugs the only part of her mother she can reach  saying in happy tone.

Jojo: I love you mommy.  it was cold and damp i here I didn't like it. oh but it was  fun playing with those little people  who were keeping in that  cell they were so funny.  I even played this game of Tug of war with a 100 of them and won, it was so easy mommy i didn't even have to use both arms.  

( walks over and gives  Fredrick and Tasyozukai a big hug) thank you for coming to rescue me Freddy Zukai , )

OBO: Jojo, pumpkin squeeze them too hard they can't breathe, you're crushing them.

Jojo lets go and  Fredrick and  Tasyozukai catch their breaths as she says in apologize tone.

Jojo: sorry about that Freddy and Zukai I didn't mean to squeeze so hard i was just so excited to see you two.

Fredrick: it's okay Jojo you were just exciting is all we're not mad at you.

Tasyozukai: hmm with  Jojo's strength is going to make it hard to find a school for her to go to, not to mention her size.

OBO: yeah I know that, but I want my Jojo to go to school so she can learn.

"I'm all for that, but I think we should get out of here first and inform the police. I'm sure they'll be interested to know about the kidnapping and once they do, everybody will be hunting for Machine Woman."

more_horiz
OT: continue when I wake up, right now I'm off to play Resogun on my PS4.

more_horiz
later outside of the police station

OBO: Fredrick ,Tasyozukai , Stronghold you all go on in with Jojo I'll wait right here I'm too big to fit inside.  ( looking at a officer) hey miss can my daughter fit in there?

Frederick ( spots Esthara in handcuffs) ah Esthara  hey do you have those strange things around your wrists?

Esthara: their called cuffs, and I got them place on after a assault a couple of unruly and attack them with my sword.   the person who put on me said I'm be arrest for killing a bunch of guys with my sword who were bother me and Alita, and using a lethal  weapon  to killed a bunch of guys .  well how in the hell was a supposed to know that you won't allow to kill here, how I'm supposed to protect the Alita if I can't kill off the scum that tries to threaten her.

Alita: I told you to go easy on them Esthara, but you just had to go off on them didn't you.

Esthara: of course I did they were threaten you Alita, and it's my job to protect you!

Frederick:  you know Esthara you should take this opportunity you have here to act like a normal girl, and have some fun for once.

Tasyozukai: Stronghold, Frederick let's go onside okay.

Tasyozukai walks inside the police station and Frederick follows her    along with  Alita,  Esthara and the officer who's holding her. Jojo meanwhile looks at the entrance to the Police station and scratch her head saying in curious tone.

Jojo: so how I'm getting through that door ? it looks kind of small.

OT: the average height of a door is 6 feet and 8 inches. so for Jojo to enter a door it would need to quite larger then a normal size door so she won't bump her head on it. and the ceiling of the building would need to be greater then 12 feet so her head doesn't brush the ceiling.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later outside of the police station

OBO: Fredrick ,Tasyozukai , Stronghold you all go on in with Jojo I'll wait right here I'm too big to fit inside.  ( looking at a officer) hey miss can my daughter fit in there?

Frederick ( spots Esthara in handcuffs) ah Esthara  hey do you have those strange things around your wrists?

Esthara: their called cuffs, and I got them place on after a assault a couple of unruly and attack them with my sword.   the person who put on me said I'm be arrest for killing a bunch of guys with my sword who were bother me and Alita, and using a lethal  weapon  to killed a bunch of guys .  well how in the hell was a supposed to know that you won't allow to kill here, how I'm supposed to protect the Alita if I can't kill off the scum that tries to threaten her.

Alita: I told you to go easy on them Esthara, but you just had to go off on them didn't you.

Esthara: of course I did they were threaten you Alita, and it's my job to protect you!

Frederick:  you know Esthara you should take this opportunity you have here to act like a normal girl, and have some fun for once.

Tasyozukai: Stronghold, Frederick let's go onside okay.

Tasyozukai walks inside the police station and Frederick follows her    along with  Alita,  Esthara and the officer who's holding her. Jojo  meanwhile looks at the entrance to the Police station and scratch her head saying in curious tone.

Jojo:  so how I'm getting through that door ? it looks kind of small.

OT: the average  height of a door is 6 feet and 8 inches.   so for Jojo to enter a door it would need to quite larger then a normal size door  so she won't bump her head on it.   and the ceiling of the building would need to be greater then 12 feet so her head doesn't brush the ceiling.
inside the police station.

Frederick: I'm here to report on a kidnapping that took place. the child who was kidnapped is safe, she's outside  but currently she's trying to figure out how to get inside you see she's kind of big... ( sees Jojo walk through the entrance of the police station causing damage to it  cause she couldn't fit through so . never mind looks like she figure out how to get inside here after all.

Jojo: I'm sorry about that.

Tasyozukai : thing we want to report about is that this girl Jojo was kidnapped by a woman name Lorena Katz along with her mother OBO.  she used this girl along with a device she had place in my friend OBO's head to get her to attack and steal high tech equipment from a tech company here. she can tell you more but she's far too big to fit in here.

Victoria Stonewall  is sitting at a desk and she looks up saying in firm tone.

Officer Victoria Stonewall: well that's a interesting story but we're going to need to talk to the mother.  also I'm wonder  how was it possible that kid over there was kidnapped she's the size of a bear, no offense. ( looking at Stronghold, Tasyozukai, Frederick , and Tasyozukai )   you know i lot of stuff has happen here, like the fact that someone went around  impersonate me, tapping into the police frequencies and giving out bogus crimes that never happen.

I'm here sitting at this desk  cause I'm in trouble for something I didn't even do.  so I'm not in good mood, and would like to hurry this up.  

Jojo: they lure me into this large  van with candy, it wasn't very comfy.

Tasyozukai: hmm sounds like Lorna has been messing around with the authorities here.

Frederick: oh by the way since your work here can you find away to drop the charges place on that young girl over there I'm kind of her guardian, she's quite new here and didn't know about the laws here, as I'm I, my friend Tasyozukai, my friend OBO, her daughter Jojo, and that other girl over there Alita.

officer Victoria Stonewall : you mean that  girl ( looking at  Esthara) she's comment serious offenses , and I'm in bad mood.  but a supposed i can see what i can do about getting her charges drop seeing that you say she didn't know about the laws here.

more_horiz
OOC: For Admin

Officer Victoria Stonewall: chief there's some people here to report on a kidnapped that took place also  one them wants the charges drop  on the girl  ( looking at Esthara).  one of them is that Stronghold fella, one of them is a huge lady, I' mean like huge, and one of them is  girl who's even bigger then the woman! this girl is at  lest 12 feet and looks to be 4 years old chief.

chief what should i do?

Tasyozukai: look miss we need you to listen to us , it's very important!

Officer Victoria Stonewall: sorry miss but my hands are tie, we have to speak to the mother of the child.   ( man this woman is huge she makes me look tiny by comparison  even I'm taller then her, and that girl just exactly how big is her mother if she's that big?!?).  you say the girl's mother can't fit inside this building right?

Tasyozukai:  that's correct miss.

Officer Victoria Stonewall:  then we're going to have to do this on the roof. Chief Strong Sir  requesting permission to  conduct business on the roof!

more_horiz
Nemo greets the two heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo greets the two heroes

Frederick: hello there sir who might you be?

Tasyozukai: what is it that you want sir, we are busy here with something we in the middle of inform these good people about how this  4 year girl was kidnapped  ( points to Jojo) . however they won't talk to us only the girl's mother so we must go to the roof.

abound seeing Tasyozukai in person the picture of her doesn't do her justice , Tasyozukai is  huge   and is wider then she is tall.  with her type of muscular body and her huge she is it obvious why at first glance if she was wearing certain type of clothing  that she would be mistake for be obese. next  to her is Jojo  12 foot 4 year old half giant who looks at Nemo saying in joyful tone.

Jojo: hello there little person my name is Jojo.

Officer Victoria Stonewall: Chief Strong I need I answer from you now , can I conduct business on the roof. also should we give that girl over there ( points at Esthara) a slap on the wrist ?

more_horiz
later on the roof top after Officer Victoria Stonewall  gets permission from  Chief Strong to conduct business one the roof and after the charges on Esthara are drop.

Officer Stonewall: so why is this girl's daughter  ( looking at Jojo).

OBO: I'm right behind you, turn around.

as Officer Stonewall turns around she and Nemo would she the biggest woman they ever lay eyes on.  Officer Stonewalls eyes widen in shock as  she says in nervous tone.

Officer Stonewall:( whoa she's huge, no huge is understatement here that woman is colossus!) miss if i can have just a moment of your time please tell me I want you to tell me about your daughter's kidnapping?

to Nemo it would be like he's looking at 50 foot + version of Sophia as OBO says in firm tone.

OBO: where to begin , well  it all start  yesterday when my husband went to go get building materials in this city.  about a hour after they left   Lorena Katz and her crew show up the try to take me down but i was too much for them. however then Lorena blew some kind of  purple mist up my nose and it put me to sleep.  

Officer Stonewall: okay and what happen after that?

OBO: the next thing I know I work up in the room with Lorena telling that she had part a device in my head that would active my pain sensors if I did do what she said. she even told me she had my daughter Jojo and told if i did do as she said she would atomize her.

Officer stonewall: atomize her so this Lorena Katz had a atomize chamber?  and what was it she want you to do?

OBO: she want me to steal tech for her so she can upgrade herself, cause she told me the story about how at sea she injected her self with experimental Nanomachines which converter her body into nanos. she want to do this so she could take over this city.  

Officer Stonewall: anything else?

OBO: yeah she want to make me look like monster, and really  she just wanted to do all this so she could get notice, so that people would know her name.  

Officer Stonewall: do you have the device in you right now?

OBO: nope thanks to Stronghold here I'm free from Lorena's control. me,him, Frederick and Tasyozukai went to go rescue my daughter. we managed to save her and it turns out Lorena didn't have atomize chamber at all she had been bluffing the whole time.   well now my daughter's back with me , but must tell you Lorena is still out there and she must be stop before it's too late!

Officer Stonewall: okay just one question, can you name the pieces of tech she want you to steal?

OBO: yeah sure ( names pieces of tech until she gets to the last one) a mini fusion  reactor .

Officer Stonewall: did I hear you right did you say mini fusion reactor?

OBO: yes I did.

Officer Stonewall: a Mini fusion reactor is highly dangerous if not use correctly. if that woman you mention got a hold of that, one wrong mode , and she could end up blow up the city!  now can you please tell us where this woman is locate?

OBO tells Officer Stonewall were Lorena's hideout is located and Officer Stonewall informs her fellow officers over her radio saying in stern tone. \

Officer Stonewall: follow officers this is officer Stonewall speaking I have a reporter that a dangerous Technomorph woman with a possible historical personality disorder had kidnapped a giantess & her daughter, and tried to force the giantess to  steal tech for her. so that she could upgrade her self and take over the city. I suggest we send the Meta Division after her asap and since she's made of nanos   I suggest  we used electricty weapons on her!

( looking at Stronghold, Frederick and Tasyozukai)  you three better head to our meta division and get yourselves outfitting with shock gauntlets.   ( looking at Nemo) that goes for you to Nemo if you want to help with this. ( speaking to OBO) and giantess will you help us in taking this Lorena Katz, this Machine woman down?

OBO: yes!

more_horiz
"Sure, long as I get to have those two, Fred and Taz come along with me at the end of this"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Sure, long as I get to have those two, Fred and Taz come along with me at the end of this"

Frederick: ( looking at OBO) wait your one of those LION guys aren't you?  wasn't actually expect them to send some one out this quick.  anyways does this LION Perhaps  have a position for our Giantess Friend OBO over there?

Tasyozukai: yeah we will go with you after this.

OBO picks up a damaged car and  compresses it in her right hand until it's in the shape of a ball and drops it to the ground with Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

Office Stonewall:  i know one position OBO could get, it's often done by machines, but she would make a excellent car crusher.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Frederick: ( looking at OBO) wait your one of those LION guys aren't you?  wasn't actually expect them to send some one out this quick.  anyways does this LION Perhaps  have a position for our Giantess Friend OBO over there?

OBO picks up a damaged car and  compresses it in her right hand until  it's in the shape of a ball and drops it to the ground with Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

Office Stonewall:  i know one position OBO could get, it's often done by machines, but she would make a excellent car crusher.
'yes, yes we do and we have a good position for OBO"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OBO picks up a damaged car and  compresses it in her right hand until  it's in the shape of a ball and drops it to the ground with Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

Frederick: that's good to know kind sir.

Tasyozukai, Frederick sign the contract and sign OBO's name on their as well.  as Tasyozukai says in firm tone.

Tasyozukai: there there's something I must tell you since me and Frederick are knights of  Noviella with Frederick being the commander of the Noviella army.   your  going to have to talk to King Mazanrok   and Queen Mazanrok   about this. however that can wait until later.

OBO: thank you kind sir.

Office Stonewall ( spots Esthara about to be attack by a mugger with a baseball bat) :  I should help her   she's about to be attack.

Frederick: no need for that Esthara can take care of herself.

the mugger who's twice Esthara size hits her  in the back of the head  with a wooden baseball bat hard enough that it breaks on her head.  Esthara quickly gets up and  the mugger says in shock tone.

Mugger: what the hell that hit should have easily taken out a delicate little flower like you.

Esthara:  that wasn't very nice hitting me in the back of the head like that, that really pisses me off!  furthermore I don't what you mean by delicate little flower but if your applying that I'm weak because I'm small.  then all I have to say is  this!

Esthara decks the Mugger with blow hard enough to send him spinning in the air with a jaw cracking sound as everyone including Nemo and Stronghold can see this, saying in stern tone.

Esthara: that's for hitting me on the back of the head and this is for suggesting that I'm weak!

the Mugger gets up only to see Esthara lifting up his 750 lbs bike over her head  and before he can say anything everyone include Nemo and Stronghold sees her toss the bike at the guy  hitting him so hard that  he gets the breath knock out of him as he falls to the ground getting pin by the bike.  Frederick looks at Nemo, Stronghold and Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

Frederick: see I told you Esthara could take care of herself.

note: Esthara weighs 150lbs  so she just pick up and toss a object that was 5 times her own weight.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Tasyozukai, Frederick sign the contract and sign OBO's name on their as well.  as Tasyozukai says in firm tone.

Tasyozukai: there there's something I must tell you since me and Frederick are knights of  Noviella with Frederick being the commander of the Noviella army.   your  going to have to talk to King Mazanrok   and Queen Mazanrok   about this. however that can wait until later.

Office Stonewall ( spots Esthara about to be attack by a mugger with a baseball bat) :  I should help her   she's about to be attack.

the mugger who's twice Esthara size hits her  in the back of the head  with a wooden baseball bat hard enough that it breaks on her head.  Esthara quickly gets up and  the mugger says in shock tone.

Mugger: what the hell that hit should have easily taken out a delicate little flower like you.

Esthara:  that wasn't very nice hitting me in the back of the head like that, that really pisses me off!  furthermore I don't what you mean by delicate little flower but if your applying that I'm weak because I'm small.  then all I have to say is  this!

Esthara decks the Mugger with blow hard enough to send him spinning in the air with a jaw cracking sound as everyone including Nemo and Stronghold can see this, saying in stern tone.

Esthara: that's for hitting me on the back of the head and this is for suggesting that I'm weak!

the Mugger gets up only to see Esthara lifting up his 750 lbs bike over her head  and before he can say anything everyone include Nemo and Stronghold sees her toss the bike at the guy  hitting him so hard that  he gets the breath knock out of him as he falls to the ground getting pin by the bike.  Frederick looks at Nemo, Stronghold and Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

note: Esthara weighs 150lbs  so she just pick up and toss a object that was 5 times her own weight.

"Wow, I think we might want to call an ambulance for that guy..." Stronghold noted. "Nice toss though."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

note: Esthara weighs 115 lbs  so she just pick up and toss a object that was 6.53 times her own body weight

"Wow, I think we might want to call an ambulance for that guy..." Stronghold noted. "Nice toss though."

had to fix her weight.

Esthara: ah thanks.

Later at the ECPD Meta Division Stronghold, Frederick , Tasyozukai , Nemo and officer Stonewall would be greeting by  Professor Chronic well  OBO waits outside.  Chronic taps his cane on the ground  saying in firm tone.

Chronic:  i herd about this metal woman business, so  what to we need?

Officer Stonewall:  electricity and magnetize weapons if possible. ( looking at  a young girl in a glass tube" hey professor who's the young girl in the glass tube?  

Chronic:  ah see, and that's Sammy , my greatest creation, a state of the art android.  she's not ready for action yet I still need to run a few more tests on her. I would like to call her the ultimate android but that would be stroking  my ego. okay  before we continue I'm going to have to electronic take you two's measurements  ( looking at Fredrick and Tasyozukai)

Tasyozukai: why for?

Chronic:  in case you two want to wear power armor?  don't worry  it will be quick! ( electronic taking Frederick and Tasyozukai measurements ) okay let's see ( addressing Frederick) you're  6'0" weigh 215 lbs  and are in excellent shape not bad.  ( addressing  Tasyozukai)  you are quite the specimen lady , you're only 5'0" yet weigh 400 lbs.  to have as much muscle as you have at your height is nothing but   astonishing.

now that we have your measurements we can  have power armor prepare for you two if you  want.

Tasyozukai and  Frederick: ah no thanks we're just fine.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply