ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 30 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Edwina's place in new battle axe city.

Sandara arrives in her truck and gets out saying in firm tone as she looks at Emilia and her team mates.

Sandara: Emilia I'm here and i bought someone with me say hello Muffins.

Sandara opens up the back of truck and Muffins Emilia's Masstif jumps out and nudges Emilia as she says in firm tone.

Emilia: oh Muffins it's you, who's are good girl, who's good girl you're good girl, yes you are yes you are.

Hiroishi: wow that's one huge dog , maybe it should go on diet.

Emilia: Muffins is not fat, she just big bone aren't you old girl.

Mangus then arrives on his bear and just as he gets off Axlindara shows up in her car with her husband gets out and says in firm tone as she points her finger at Mangus.

Axlindara:look buddy i don't know who you are but i don't want you to date my younger sister understand! now you take your dangerous animal and get out of here !

Mangus: Dangerous , my bear isn't dangerous Boo's friendly.

Axlindara: and you what we're you thinking go out with this man he rides on a bear for petes sakes!

Sandara: I can go out with whoever I want stop trying to run my life!

Axlindara: run your life I'm just looking after you!

Sandara: you always ruin everything, the reason i never had a relationship with any man is because of you! you always push away any date I get, you made me a dating proflie on a site I didn't ask for, and all the stuff you put down on it was stuff you like, not anything I like! so tell how are you not run my life? yeah can't answer can you.

Axlindara: is that how you want to act after all i did for you Sandara.

Sandara: you didn't nothing for me but try to run my life Axlindara!!!!

Mangus: ladies my i have a momment to say something?

Axlindara: you keep out of this!!!!

Sandara: hey don't yell at him like that!

Axlindara: don't you rise your voice at me Sandara!

Sandara: I been waiting so long to say this to you, you're a uptight control freak , you always have to dictate how everything around you is done. while I'm for one I'm sick of you telling me what I should and shouldn't do Axlindara!!!

Emilia: please mom, aunt Sandara stop fighting , you're making a scene!

as Axlindara and Sandara aguring with each other Jojo is still standing at the front door as she waits for Edwina to come out as Emilia says in a firm tone.

Emilia: Aunt Sandara where is all this anger coming from, you not usually this mad.

Ming: most likey it's built up anger, that you Aunt had bottled up inside her.

as Mangus leaves on his bear Axlindara and Sandara are still aguring while Emilia is trying to get them to stop fighting as Ming & Hiroishi watch hey Jojo still stands at Edwinda's front door waiting for her to come out

more_horiz
Edwina answers her door, looking like she doesn't want to talk

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
I'm just going to say Cody had said his goodbyes and got packed for his trip. Still for future reference please don't rush me concerning it
I wasn't trying to rush you so sorry if it came off like that

"Yeah, family is a touchy issue for me Scales, trust me on that" John would say, thinking about what happened to his brother Derrick the time HE went on a space mission

S'all good Cool

The three turned to see Nadia with a suitcase in hand"Look out space, Nadia's here"

"I thought I've sensed someone" Al grinned"How's your cousin btw?"

"She's doing just fine. Jasmine's looking at attending LION Academy so Tali's making the necessary arrangements for that" Nadia said"Oh Cody, Jasmine wanted me to tell you she says hi"

"Thanks" Cody blushed then hears the sound of an aircraft arriving. The four looked up to see Elizabeth piloting the Nautilus 4K(Advanced model of the Nautilus 3K)"S'up everyone! Got my farewells taken care of so lets make tracks"

"Alright lets do this!" Al said then he got his gear then wings sprouted out of his back then he flew after the ship. Elizabeth opened the door for them and Al is the first to enter

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Edwina answers her door, looking like she doesn't want to talk

Jojo: hi there Ms. Edwina would you like to buy some cookies their for charity

Emilia ( looking at her aunt Sandara and mother) please will you two stop fighting with each other and start acting like adults it's embarrassing! I said stop!!!!!!

Aunt Sandara: Emilia what's wrong why are you yelling?

Axlindara: yeah what's wrong Emilia please tell your mother.

Emilia: what wrong is that you two fighting with each other is embarrassing. mom stop trying to dictate Aunt Sandara's life she's her own person! Aunt Sandara you shouldn't keep your anger bottle up inside like that it's not healthy!

Axlindara: but I'm just.....

Emilia: I know your just looking out for her, but everything your doing is wrong!

more_horiz
John balls his hands into fists and lets smoke fly from them as he enters the Nautilus. "Wow, this thing is definitely an improvement over the 3k, but top of the line gear for topof the line heroes right?" He'd ask the group

Edwina glares silently at Axlindara, disappointed that she has learned NOTHING as a mother

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
John balls his hands into fists and lets smoke fly from them as he enters the Nautilus. "Wow, this thing is definitely an improvement over the 3k, but top of the line gear for topof the line heroes right?" He'd ask the group

"It's for everyone but definite top of the line." Elizabeth said" Ok get in your seats and strap on"

"Dibs on front seat" Nadia said then Al cursed himself mentally for not suggesting it first(Skrag!)

Nadia flew then buckles herself as she sits next to Elizabeth

more_horiz
Alex had already arrived at LION HQ then meets Lady Liberty" Hello Alex. Got the call from Mary also?" Alex nods"You know what it's about" Lady Liberty shook her head"No but she mentioned it's important and that she wanted us to arrive at the meeting room STAT"

"I've always wondered just what does STAT mean?" Alex asked Lady Liberty who shrugs"Beats me" she guided Alex to the elevator, presses the code, then the elevator opened and the two stepped in

more_horiz
Edwina glares silently at Axlindara, disappointed that she has learned NOTHING as a mother

Axlindara leaves in car with her husband Joshuara as Sandara looks at Edwina saying in firm tone.

Sandara: Granny Edwina my date with Mangus was great, he just a nice man, and i hope to see him again soon.

Sandara drives up in her pick up truck and Jojo just says in firm tone.

Jojo: you know my father always said that a person shouldn't attempt to dictate another person's life and trying to turn that person into themself because that's just wrong.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"It's for everyone but definite top of the line." Elizabeth said" Ok get in your seats and strap on"

"Dibs on front seat" Nadia said then Al cursed himself mentally for not suggesting it first(Skrag!)

John sits right behind Elizabeth, muttering to himself "I like the view, I like the view" as he kicks his feet up.

"your father is right" Edwina told Jojo. "A very smart man too"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Alex had already arrived at LION HQ then meets Lady Liberty" Hello Alex. Got the call from Mary also?" Alex nods"You know what it's about" Lady Liberty shook her head"No but she mentioned it's important and that she wanted us to arrive at the meeting room STAT"

"I've always wondered just what does STAT mean?" Alex asked Lady Liberty who shrugs"Beats me" she guided Alex to the elevator, presses the code, then the elevator opened and the two stepped in

Lady Liberty and Alex enter the meeting room and finds Emily, Questar, Whirlwind, Fastlane, and Keres all sitting at the meeting, as Alex and Lady Liberty took a seat Alex asked Emily"Whats going on?" Emily shrugged" Your guess is as good as mine"

Dr.Mary Crossenberg and Sophia entered the room then Keres spoke up"Ah good you guys are here. Mind telling us what are doing here?"

"Of course Keres. In light of the Chaos Crisis the UN wanted a counter attack against them, so I proposed a response team that will fight back against them. It's a team consist of different individuals, a group of remarkable and inspirational people, that would band together and fight the kind of threats that we are dealing with right now. Each of you, whom have had your share in leadership, and have inspired respect among your fellow heroes are now going to lead a much larger group of heroes. The name of said group I'd leave up to you"

"I suggest Global Alliance" Lady Liberty looked around"What do you think guys"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lady Liberty and Alex enter the meeting room and finds Emily, Questar, Whirlwind, Fastlane, and Keres all sitting at the meeting, as Alex and Lady Liberty took a seat Alex asked Emily"Whats going on?" Emily shrugged" Your guess is as good as mine"

Dr.Mary Crossenberg and Sophia entered the room then Keres spoke up"Ah good you guys are here. Mind telling us what are doing here?"

"Of course Keres. In light of the Chaos Crisis the UN wanted a counter attack against them, so I proposed a response team that will fight back against them. It's a team consist of different individuals, a group of remarkable and inspirational people, that would band together and fight the kind of threats that we are dealing with right now. Each of you, whom have had your share in leadership, and have inspired respect among your fellow heroes are now going to lead a much larger group of heroes. The name of said group I'd leave up to you"

Fastlane smiled. "I like it."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

John sits right behind Elizabeth, muttering to himself "I like the view, I like the view" as he kicks his feet up.

First off
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/FunnyMoments?from=Main.CrowningMomentOfFunny

Second

Al sits next to John and buckled up, while sitting behind Nadia if he were an earthling he'd take pleasure to it but he's still figuring out the physical biology of the earthlings ever since he was sent here by his father to learn the planets culture. He just stares for a few moments then looked out the window, his hearing picked up what John is saying"I'm with you" he says while looking at the cities high above before the ship ascended through the clouds. As it got high enough Elizabeth checked to see if everyone has buckled up then pressed the button and the aircraft morphed into a space ship

http://www.desktopwallpaperhd.com/wallpapers/32/55158.jpg

In one quick motion it shot out of earths orbit and ascended into space

more_horiz
your father is right" Edwina told Jojo. "A very smart man too"

Jojo: so can you pleae buy these cookies so i can go before they come?

Hirioishi: before who comes?

angry mob is seen marching down the street yelling in angry tone.

angry mob: get out of here you monster you done enough damage already!!!

Jojo: them ( points at the angry mob behind her)!

a couple of the people in the angry mob throw junk at Jojo saying in firm tone.

few people in the angry mob: yeah get out of here you monster nobody wants you around wrecking things!

Emilia: hey stop that what did she ever do to you all?

angry mob: she wrecked our builidings, ruin our streets, damage our roads,and cause numerous earthquakes!!!!

Jojo: but I didn't mean to do any of that stuff, I just never learn how to control my own strength.

angry mob member 1 : likey story monster, but we know your type you just like wrecking things! that's why he got a non local hero to deal with you one who goes by the name Unrealman!

Emila: good grief not that jackass!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Everyone, although Questar's indifferent towards it, agreed with the name then Mary smiled"Global Alliance it is"

Keres is still a little taken atback by this announcement, mostly the part of leading another group given his position in The Order but kept it in check at least till the meeting is done

"As far as a HQ goes the BIOTECH Building, is big enough to for the whole group" Emily suggested

Mary nods"I'm sure you're anxious to inform the others so I wont hold you up. I wish each of you nothing but the best concerning this"

As the meeting contludes Keres wants a word with both Sophia and Mary concerning this announcement

Whirlwind pats Lady Liberty on the shoulder as they exited"Glad that we are once again joining forces"

Lady Liberty smiled" Likewise. Bet you cant wait to tell the wife about this"

"Way ahead of you, already contacted her about it telepathically just a few minutes before the meeting was over" Whirlwind said

Inside the meeting room Keres asked Sophia and Mary"Ok I'm flattered that you selected me for this but what would this mean as far as me leading The Order go?"

"Been meaning to talk to you about that. The high officials wanted to promote you in public status" Mary responded

"So in other words they're pulling me out of the shadows" Keres said"Then whose going to lead The Order?"

"Both Roger and Dru are going to be co-leading the group." Mary said

"Not a bad choice, Dru has come a long way ever since joining and Roger would sacrifice everything for his team. Still can the both of them handle Hellfire and Evergreen?" Keres asked

"I believe the better question is can Hellfire and Evergreen handle Roger and Dru" Mary grinned

"I can see being with Sophia has done some good for you. Cant remember the last time you've actually smiled, that didn't come off as creepy. And touche" Keres said then a thought came to him"I think it would be best to tell them about Julien's mission"

"For the sake of Julien's identity it would be best not to. Besides I'm sure they would figure it out eventually"Mary said

"BTW what made you guys think I'd be qualified for this?" Keres asked

"Because ever since you've led The Order while there have been some unfortunate incidents there were hardly any major casualties and the group has been getting nothing but good reports while under your care and they each respect you. Also you were a president once" Mary said

http://www.cinemapulse.com/storage/journal-images/lincoln-movie-poster-crop.jpeg

"That never leaves the room and point taken" Keres said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

First off
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/FunnyMoments?from=Main.CrowningMomentOfFunny

Second

Al sits next to John and buckled up, while sitting behind Nadia if he were an earthling he'd take pleasure to it but he's still figuring out the physical biology of the earthlings ever since he was sent here by his father to learn the planets culture. He just stares for a few moments then looked out the window, his hearing picked up what John is saying"I'm with you" he says while looking at the cities high above before the ship ascended through the clouds. As it got high enough Elizabeth checked to see if everyone has buckled up then pressed the button and the aircraft morphed into a space ship

http://www.desktopwallpaperhd.com/wallpapers/32/55158.jpg

In one quick motion it shot out of earths orbit and ascended into space
John almost fell out of his seat when Al spoke to him, not realizing he heard him. John quickly collected himself and gave Al a smile. "My man Scales, my man!" before they shot out of Earth, John wondering if his brother had to get use to this part of space travel

Edwina shook her head. "Jojo I'll buy every box of cookiesyou have, just get inside so I can deal with this Unrealman clown, okay?" Edwina says, tossing a box of money into the girl's pocket

more_horiz
Edwina shook her head. "Jojo I'll buy every box of cookiesyou have, just get inside so I can deal with this Unrealman clown, okay?" Edwina says, tossing a box of money into the girl's pocket.

before Jojo can ever get inside she is suddenly pummling by mulitple punches at near the speed of light but then the punches stop and Unrealman appears in a flash saying in a egostical tone.

Unrealman: had enough fiend or do you what more?

Jojo: had enough of what?

Unrealman: enough of a beating, surely by now your begging for surrender fiend. ( looking at the angry mob) don't worry people I Unrealman the greatest hero ever will take care of this fiend! ( looking at Jojo be warn fiend I have taking on the likes of great villians like the mighty Goldstar in her giant 500 foot mech and won!

Unrealman does a pose and makes dramatic speech and Jojo just walks inside causing a the ground to shake in the process and leaving a deep impression of her feet in the ground, vehicles topple over, and people on they butts inculding Emilia and her team. Emilia gets up rolls her eyes at Unrealman saying in firm tone.

Emilia: greatest hero ever, yeah right! and the last time I check Goldstar's giant 500 foot mech trashed him!

Hiroishi: who the hell is this clown?

Ming: Unrealman huh never herd of you!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Edwina shook her head. "Jojo I'll buy every box of cookiesyou have, just get inside so I can deal with this Unrealman clown, okay?" Edwina says, tossing a box of money into the girl's pocket.

before Jojo can ever get inside she is suddenly pummling by mulitple punches at near the speed of light but then the punches stop and Unrealman appears in a flash saying in a egostical tone.

Unrealman: enough of a beating, surely by now your begging for surrender fiend. ( looking at the angry mob) don't worry people I Unrealman the greatest hero ever will take care of this fiend! ( looking at Jojo be warn fiend I have taking on the likes of great villians like the mighty Goldstar in her giant 500 foot mech and won!

Unrealman does a pose and makes dramatic speech and Jojo just walks inside causing a the ground to shake in the process and leaving a deep impression of her feet in the ground, vehicles topple over, and people on they butts inculding Emilia and her team. Emilia gets up rolls her eyes at Unrealman saying in firm tone.

Emilia: greatest hero ever, yeah right! and the last time I check Goldstar's giant 500 foot mech trashed him!

Edwina, tired of the noise and overall bull(*)) surrounding this region, walks over to Unrealman and punches him in the nuts. The shockwave from this blow causes everyone to be blown back, but Edwina doesn't stop there. She then flips Unrealman over and suplexes the hero into the concrete, getting his head stuck before jumping back and punting him into the atmosphere. She then walks back into her home and says "Jojo, don't be ashamed of what you are. Fight back"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Edwina, tired of the noise and overall bull(*)) surrounding this region, walks over to Unrealman and punches him in the nuts. The shockwave from this blow causes everyone to be blown back, but Edwina doesn't stop there. She then flips Unrealman over and suplexes the hero into the concrete, getting his head stuck before jumping back and punting him into the atmosphere. She then walks back into her home and says "Jojo, don't be ashamed of what you are. Fight back"

Jojo: I don't know if i should I might hurt someone I demolish buildings just by slighty pushing on them.

just then Unrealman comes flying in and smacks Jojo with full force causing a huge shockwave both Jojo and Unrealman go flying but Jojo stops before Unrealman does and gets up unphase by his attack. Unrealman gets up and then holds his right arm saying in firm trying to mask his pain.

Unrealman: it's okay people it's just a flesh wound. I arughahguh what the hell is that fiend made off? hmm if i can't attack her up close then maybe my plasma vision will do the trick)

Unrealman then fires a massive beam of plasma at Jojo and begins to push her as Jojo says in firm tone.

Jojo: mister will you please stop it's getting annoying.

Angry mob: yeah that's it teach that monster a lesson.

Jojo: I'm not a monster, I'm sick and tire of you people treating me like I'm not wanted. I never attack any of you all cause I don't want to hurt you, but as for you ( looking at Unrealman) I think you can take it.

Jojo waves through Unrealman Plasma beam causing him to say in shock tone.

Unrealman: she's pushing my plasma beam back?!?

Jojo keeps on pushing foward against Unrealman's plasma beam until she's close up in his face and then puts her hand of his hand causing Unrealman to get hit by his own beam. before she let's out a punch and not let learn how to control her strength let's out mighty punch that cause a really massive shockwave that sends Unrealman flying into the air while tossing the angry mob, cars in the air ripping up huge chunks of the ground and demolishing buildings that are in front of Jojo. Unrealman goes flying around the world and lands right in the same spot he started in face first in the ground in deep crater knock out.

Hiroishi: Whoa!!

all the people that are in the angry mob who are seriously injuried get slowly get up and one of them yells at Jojo saying in angry tone.

Person in angry mob: look at want you done you monster , look at the damage you cause! oh and your damn snoring keeps us up at night and causes 5.9 quakes, some of us even have to rebuild our homes everytime because of your damn snoaring.

Jojo: look I'm sorry for the damage, I just because i haven't learn how to control my strength doesn't make me a monster! I don't intentionally try to wreck stuff I do it on accident! as for my snoaring I'm looking to get that fix okay!

Emilia: are you people stupid didn't you all see what she just did to Unrealman, do you really want to pissed her off that badly?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Everyone, although Questar's indifferent towards it, agreed with the name then Mary smiled"Global Alliance it is"

Keres is still a little taken atback by this announcement, mostly the part of leading another group given his position in The Order but kept it in check at least till the meeting is done

"As far as a HQ goes the BIOTECH Building, is big enough to for the whole group" Emily suggested

Mary nods"I'm sure you're anxious to inform the others so I wont hold you up. I wish each of you nothing but the best concerning this"

As the meeting contludes Keres wants a word with both Sophia and Mary concerning this announcement

Whirlwind pats Lady Liberty on the shoulder as they exited"Glad that we are once again joining forces"

Lady Liberty smiled" Likewise. Bet you cant wait to tell the wife about this"

"Way ahead of you, already contacted her about it telepathically just a few minutes before the meeting was over" Whirlwind said

Inside the meeting room Keres asked Sophia and Mary"Ok I'm flattered that you selected me for this but what would this mean as far as me leading The Order go?"

"Been meaning to talk to you about that. The high officials wanted to promote you in public status" Mary responded

"So in other words they're pulling me out of the shadows" Keres said"Then whose going to lead The Order?"

"Both Roger and Dru are going to be co-leading the group." Mary said

"Not a bad choice, Dru has come a long way ever since joining and Roger would sacrifice everything for his team. Still can the both of them handle Hellfire and Evergreen?" Keres asked

"I believe the better question is can Hellfire and Evergreen handle Roger and Dru" Mary grinned

"I can see being with Sophia has done some good for you. Cant remember the last time you've actually smiled, that didn't come off as creepy. And touche" Keres said then a thought came to him"I think it would be best to tell them about Julien's mission"

"For the sake of Julien's identity it would be best not to. Besides I'm sure they would figure it out eventually"Mary said

"BTW what made you guys think I'd be qualified for this?" Keres asked

"Because ever since you've led The Order while there have been some unfortunate incidents there were hardly any major casualties and the group has been getting nothing but good reports while under your care and they each respect you. Also you were a president once" Mary said

http://www.cinemapulse.com/storage/journal-images/lincoln-movie-poster-crop.jpeg

"That never leaves the room and point taken" Keres said

Smile

more_horiz
Edwina sighed. It seemed no matter WHAT she did, the universe would force her to be a teacher to SOMEONE, SOMEHOW. She tapped Jojo on the shoulder and smiled at the girl. "I will teach you Jojo, and show you how to control your abilities"

more_horiz
"Yes sir Mister President." Sophia saluted to Keres.

Stronghold caught up with Mindtrix and Gryphon. "Guys, great to see you, I just had an idea that might help us find CHAOS."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Stronghold caught up with Mindtrix and Gryphon. "Guys, great to see you, I just had an idea that might help us find CHAOS."

"Haha" Keres said then turned but before he walked out he says to the two"Don't count on me wearing tights"

"A shame" Mary said to Sophia"He'd look dashing in tights"

"What is it?" Roc asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Haha" Keres said then turned but before he walked out he says to the two"Don't count on me wearing tights"

"What is it?" Roc asked

"Agreed." Sophia nodded.

"Aright, Flan, you've been searching for them with your telepathy right?"

"Yeah and I haven't found anything."

"Exactly. Because they have a way of blocking your telepathy. So, what if we do this: Flannery, use your telepathy to search the globe and take note of any places where you can't penetrate or if you feel something is off and then mark the locations on a map. We'll form teams and investigate each area. You never know, we might find something."

"That's...." Mindtrix thought about it. "That's actually a pretty good idea."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What is it?" Roc asked

"Agreed." Sophia nodded.

"Aright, Flan, you've been searching for them with your telepathy right?"

"Yeah and I haven't found anything."

"Exactly. Because they have a way of blocking your telepathy. So, what if we do this: Flannery, use your telepathy to search the globe and take note of any places where you can't penetrate or if you feel something is off and then mark the locations on a map. We'll form teams and investigate each area. You never know, we might find something."

"That's...." Mindtrix thought about it. "That's actually a pretty good idea."

"I could have Morrigain check to see if they're hidden somewhere beyond this realm" Roc suggested

Elsewhere in a church

Nathan leaned back after he heard Jessica tell her story"Wow." he took a moment to collect himself to think she has put up with the crap that she recieved in hell. He looked at Jessica"What happened to you was something nobody deserved. However, believe it or not theres a positive side. You're still alive, have one heck of a guardian in Gabriel, friends, you heard right, who would always have your back, and you have proven those who believe that you're this evil abomination wrong."

Jessica smiled"Thats a good way to look at it. So whatabout back when we've first met? Did you believe I was some evil abomination bringing doom to mankind?"

"You have your scary moments. Regardless of that I saw you as someone that needed saving" Nathan said

"A trait I've respected about you" Jessica said as they both got up

"That priest you spoke to was right though"Nathan said"Try and have a talk with the man upstairs. It wouldn't hurt regardless how it turns out"

"I'll consider it" Jesica said as they both walked out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Edwina sighed. It seemed no matter WHAT she did, the universe would force her to be a teacher to SOMEONE, SOMEHOW. She tapped Jojo on the shoulder and smiled at the girl. "I will teach you Jojo, and show you how to control your abilities"

Jojo: thanks through out my live I never knew my strength because I never knew my heritage until my father told me that my mother was a full blood giant and that she was the daughter of the king of Giants Rangus. and my mother and grandfather are coming over here to vist me, they should be here soon.

Emilia: actually I want her on the team she's a lot more tolerable than Problem , and has a better to boot. infact welcome to the team!

later the angry mob rallies again saying in firm tone

member of angry mob: and if you mother and father come here, well chase them out of town like the monsters they are.

Jojo: giants are not horrible monsters , they do not attack without a good reason!

member of angry mob: ha I like to see one of those giants show up here I'll pop them in the face.

Ming: well look behind you because nows your chance ( points at OBO, Shivarous , and Rangus stand behind the angry mob)

the member of the Angry mob looks up at the three giants and cowards in fear saying in scared tone.

Member of angry mob: didn't I say pop what I ment to say was i would gave them a friendly hello if they came here, yeah that's it a friendly hello!

Rangus ( looking down on the angry mob at his 60 feet height, Obo who is next to him is only a 2 inches shorter at 59'10" ) : what do you tiny puny humans think your doing harassing my grand daughter Jojo!

Shivarious ( look down at Jojo from her 59'6" height): oh is that my grand daughter she looks wonderful.

Jojo: hi mom, her grandpapa, and ( looking at Shivarious) oh you must be my grandmother who was frozen in that mystical mountain of ice, I'm glad your free now!

Jojo's father a Bruce Banner looking guy shows up and waves at OBO, Rangus and Shivarious saying in cheerful tone.

Carl Small ( 5'6"): hi dear, hi Rangus, and oh I see that your mother isn't frozen anymore dear that's nice.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply