ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 31 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
"Yea it's great father"

Edwina shrugs and walks off, glad that someone will take care of this girl

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yea it's great father"

Edwina shrugs and walks off, glad that someone will take care of this girl

Emilia follows Edwina and Hiroishi, Ming wait for Emilia as Jojo waves bye at them and Jojo's father says in firm tone.

Carl: well Jojo time to go home.

Jojo starts walking towards home saying in firm tone.

Jojo: come on mother, grandpapa and grandmom my father's house is 5 miles in this driection ( walking east.)

Carl climbs on OBO's right shoulder and looks over at Jojo saying in firm tone.

Carl: hey Jojo why don't you tell you mother what your dream is? also tell her what the bunny scouts charity is for

Jojo: my dream is to be a hero like my idol Stronghold! I want Edwina to train me so I can be a hero. as for the charity it's get protection for Giant Valley and it's wildlife in Norway. if the charity works as plan Giant Valley will be declare a Norway national landmark.

Carl: oh and I herd you one shotted that Unrealman jackass nice job hun. yeah our daughter Jojo here is the strongest girl in the world.

Jojo blushes.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
later in front of Carl's house.

Carl: well honey this is it this is my house I know it's looks like doll house to you and your parents but I could only have it design to house me and Jojo cause of limitations. the house is sturdy though well as sturdy as a house can get and it's well protecting against Earthquakes.

Rangus: thanks for doing this charity for Giant Valley in Norway Jojo, it really needs it.

Jojo: I know, humans , bad ones are doing bad stuff over there.

Rangus: like killing off the valley's precious plant Versiocus and melting the icy part of the valley inculding you're grandmother's ice fortress with their factories.

Jojo: that's right and this charity is to get to wake up and realized they have to stop because if they don't... well my father can explain it better.

Carl: if they don't they will disrupt the ecosystem of Giant Valley but that's not the worst part. the worst part is that if the ice in Giant valley melts it would cause catastrophic flooding to Norway! oh and I seen a picture of the Versiocus , and I must say that it is such a beautiful plant. but you kind uses that plant as a sweeter for your food don't they?

Rangus: we do, in small doses but your kind humans used the Veriocus like it's going out of style, and their overused of the plant is killing it.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Carl: well honey this is it this is my house I know it's looks like doll house to you and your parents but I could only have it design to house me and Jojo cause of limitations. the house is sturdy though well as sturdy as a house can get and it's well protecting against Earthquakes.

Rangus: thanks for doing this charity for Giant Valley in Norway Jojo, it really needs it.

Rangus: like killing off the valley's precious plant Versiocus and melting the icy part of the valley inculding you're grandmother's ice fortress with their factories.

Jojo: that's right and this charity is to get to wake up and realized they have to stop because if they don't... well my father can explain it better.

Carl: if they don't they will disrupt the ecosystem of Giant Valley but that's not the worst part. the worst part is that if the ice in Giant valley melts it would cause catastrophic flooding to Norway! oh and I seen a picture of the Versiocus , and I must say that it is such a beautiful plant. but you kind uses that plant as a sweeter for your food don't they?

Rangus: we do, in small doses but your kind humans used the Veriocus like it's going out of style, and their overused of the plant is killing it.

Shivarous: so Jojo you want to be a hero that's nice.

Jojo: yeah i do but the people here won't give me the time of day, and the hero we do have here is awful! he calls himself Problem, and who in the hell calls them self that?!? but somehow they accept him a person who has no disregard for anyone or anything as a hero!

Carl: yeah I really don't know what this town sees in that Problem kid, I think he's just arrogant punk.

Shivarious: so Jojo do you have any friends?

Jojo: yeah I do their members of the Bunny Scouts and their outcasts like me who have shun by the people here. my first friend is name Dakaota she's a Yeti. my second friend is name Austin he's a Minotaur . my third friend is name is Babs she's a Chupacabra.

my fourth friend is name Susan she's a Harpy and my fifth friend is Minzy she's a Gremlin.

Carl: people around here shun Jojo's friends because of their appearances, and people don't even bother to get to know them because they think that Dakaotoa and Austin are ferocious dumb monsters that just roar a lot when actually she's a pretty smart and sweet girl, and Taurus is a smart nice boy. that Babs goes around eating goats, when in fact Babs is vegetarian she doesn't like meat. that Susan is a filthy theif who goes around stealing stuff when in fact Susan has never stolen anything in her life. and that Minzy goes around dismantling stuff when infact she's never does anything like that.

Shivarous: that's nice that you have friends Jojo, so how old are they?

Jojo: well Dakaotoa is 16, Austin is 16, Babs is 15, Susan is 15 and Minzy is 14 like me.

back at Emilia and Edwina

Emilia: you just got to train Jojo Granny Edwina I want her to be on the team , and if she can't be on the team and you don't want to train her that's fine too I understand.

more_horiz
at Hyperius City Mall Binji and Jinji are walking around looking at stuff as Binji says in mono tone.

Binji: so this is Hyperius City Mall nice.

Jinji: hmm I wonder if we will meet any of our classmates here?

the two twins walk around trying to figure out what clothing to buy in the vast mall.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Hyperius City Mall Binji and Jinji are walking around looking at stuff as Binji says in mono tone.

Binji: so this is Hyperius City Mall nice.

Jinji: hmm I wonder if we will meet any of our classmates here?

the two twins walk around trying to figure out what clothing to buy in the vast mall.

OOC: for Legato, Guy, Froggy or anyone who's opening

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Shivarous: so Jojo you want to be a hero that's nice.

Jojo: yeah i do but the people here won't give me the time of day, and the hero we do have here is awful! he calls himself Problem, and who in the hell calls them self that?!? but somehow they accept him a person who has no disregard for anyone or anything as a hero!

Carl: yeah I really don't know what this town sees in that Problem kid, I think he's just arrogant punk.

Shivarious: so Jojo do you have any friends?

Jojo: yeah I do their members of the Bunny Scouts and their outcasts like me who have shun by the people here. my first friend is name Dakaota she's a Yeti. my second friend is name Austin he's a Minotaur . my third friend is name is Babs she's a Chupacabra.

my fourth friend is name Susan she's a Harpy and my fifth friend is Minzy she's a Gremlin.

Carl: people around here shun Jojo's friends because of their appearances, and people don't even bother to get to know them because they think that Dakaotoa and Austin are ferocious dumb monsters that just roar a lot when actually she's a pretty smart and sweet girl, and Taurus is a smart nice boy. that Babs goes around eating goats, when in fact Babs is vegetarian she doesn't like meat. that Susan is a filthy theif who goes around stealing stuff when in fact Susan has never stolen anything in her life. and that Minzy goes around dismantling stuff when infact she's never does anything like that.

Shivarous: that's nice that you have friends Jojo, so how old are they?

Jojo: well Dakaotoa is 16, Austin is 16, Babs is 15, Susan is 15 and Minzy is 14 like me.

back at Emilia and Edwina

Emilia: you just got to train Jojo Granny Edwina I want her to be on the team , and if she can't be on the team and you don't want to train her that's fine too I understand.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
"I will train her Emilia, and she can join your team, but who is this Problem? I have seen no one like this here, and he's not even recognized as a hero"

more_horiz

Diamondback nods then she levitates then she floats down to meet up with Azon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"So, from what Amazonia tells me, one of your LION hellicarriers was attacked by a group of female soldiers?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"So, from what Amazonia tells me, one of your LION hellicarriers was attacked by a group of female soldiers?"

"Yes ma'am" Diamondback said, while it has been years since that event she still remembers the entire ordeal to this day

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes ma'am" Diamondback said, while it has been years since that event she still remembers the entire ordeal to this day
"They all were quite tall, especially the leader, wasn't she?" Azon asked, putting her hand on a tablet. Images of The Sisters would pop up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"They all were quite tall, especially the leader, wasn't she?" Azon asked, putting her hand on a tablet. Images of The Sisters would pop up

"Yes ma'am. Siege was the one who orchestrated the attack, the tallest of the group is Vervain. She's about a few inches taller than your daughter and possibly the second strongest of the group when compared to their leader" Diamondback said

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I will train her Emilia, and she can join your team, but who is this Problem? I have seen no one like this here, and he's not even recognized as a hero"

Froggy check the sign up thread also I made a poll for the name of Emila's team there are 10 choices and the poll lasts for 5 days.

Emilia: he just show up at Newbattle Axe High and was a real jerk. first he almost endanger a guy's live who runs a newspaper in this region just because the guy called him a menace. so he catapult the guy out of his own building and guy could have seriously been injured or kill if i didn't use my power to catch him. O3 is often call a meance by another news guy in Pheonix but he never goes out of his way just to hurt someone like this person did.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Froggy check the sign up thread also I made a poll for the name of Emila's team there are 10 choices and the poll lasts for 5 days.

Emilia: he just show up at Newbattle Axe High and was a real jerk. first he almost endanger a guy's live who runs a newspaper in this region just because the guy called him a menace. so he catapult the guy out of his own building and guy could have seriously been injured or kill if i didn't use my power to catch him. O3 is often call a meance by another news guy in Pheonix but he never goes out of his way just to hurt someone like this person did.

"yeah but he's not enrolled there, I think you guys have been set up"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia looks to her left and says in a shock tone as she tilts her head.

Emilia: is that a hill mash potatoes and gravy?!?

a green creature wearing high tech ski gear can be seen skiing down the hill mash potatoes and gravy. the Creature stops infront of Emilia and Edwina saying in firm tone as it takes off it's googles.

Minzy: boy that was fun, Jojo, Austin, Babs, Dakotata and Susan have to try this! oh hi there Ms. Edwina.

Emilia: I'm still shock why is there a hill mash potatoes and gravy?

Minzy: oh I made it!

Emilia: you made it?

Minzy: yep with my mash potatoes and gravy maker made out of random scattered junk!

Emilia: so you like McGuyver?

Minzy: what making something out of a piece of bubble gum, duct tape, and paper clips is just plan silly . no this machine was made from the highly advance Hi tech junk.
oh and you're going to Newbattle Axe high my friends Austin, Dakoata and Susan D. Go there.

Emilia: you know my Cousin D?!?

Minzy: ah so you're one of Susan's cousins, one of the childern of her mother's half siblings. so which half sibling of Susan's mother are you child of?

Emilia: I'm the youngest daughter of her mother's half sister Axlindara my name's Emilia.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : updated again with changes)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes ma'am. Siege was the one who orchestrated the attack, the tallest of the group is Vervain. She's about a few inches taller than your daughter and possibly the second strongest of the group when compared to their leader" Diamondback said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I see, then this makes my decision all the more easy. I will reject the Ambassador's offer, and our island will aid you in the war against CHAOS. They wish to use the tainted parts of Amazonian history, the forbidden, the shunned, the renegades. I want you to know that you have our full support in this effort" Azon would tell Diamondback as they are shown images of Siege and The Sisters of CHAOS

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I see, then this makes my decision all the more easy. I will reject the Ambassador's offer, and our island will aid you in the war against CHAOS. They wish to use the tainted parts of Amazonian history, the forbidden, the shunned, the renegades. I want you to know that you have our full support in this effort" Azon would tell Diamondback as they are shown images of Siege and The Sisters of CHAOS

Diamondback pondured back to what the Ambassador has mentioned then responds to Azon"I appreciate that ma'am. If I may speak freely your highness perhaps having Ares as our allie may not be a bad choice. I understand the history you and even Anna have but if what the Ambassador say is true then Ares wants CHAOS destroyed as much as we do. And besides from what Ariel tells me while he may be all things when it comes to war negotiations he's a man of his word. After all theres an old saying where I come from. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Also it's one less enemy to be concerned about"

OT: Voice and mannerism's wise I picture Hans Landa(Christopher Waltz) from Inglorious Basterds when picturing the Ambassador

more_horiz
"Being a godfather is all well and good but theres usually a downside. Once you have everything there is things tend to be boring. Also theres the fact that they usually end up falling to a law official or a cape. So the safest bet is to live amongst us regular people, after paying a debt to society. While still having a sh*t load of power in the process" Bill said to Pyros as they parked at the new HQ

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Diamondback pondured back to what the Ambassador has mentioned then responds to Azon"I appreciate that ma'am. If I may speak freely your highness perhaps having Ares as our allie may not be a bad choice. I understand the history you and even Anna have but if what the Ambassador say is true then Ares wants CHAOS destroyed as much as we do. And besides from what Ariel tells me while he may be all things when it comes to war negotiations he's a man of his word. After all theres an old saying where I come from. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Also it's one less enemy to be concerned about"

OT: Voice and mannerism's wise I picture Hans Landa(Christopher Waltz) from Inglorious Basterds when picturing the Ambassador
Azon stared quietly at Diamondback, then Amazonia. The mother and daughter exchanged glances before Azon nodded to Diamondback. "If my daughter trusts your counsel, then I'll take this plan into consideration. I always consider Ares and his brethren a concern, always" she'd say, turning to go and meet with Deimos, the ambassador

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Azon stared quietly at Diamondback, then Amazonia. The mother and daughter exchanged glances before Azon nodded to Diamondback. "If my daughter trusts your counsel, then I'll take this plan into consideration. I always consider Ares and his brethren a concern, always" she'd say, turning to go and meet with Deimos, the ambassador

"You know I thought you was going to do the narration." Nadia asked

"What narration?" Elizabeth asked

"The Star Trek one. Original series with Captain Kirk actually" Nadia said

"Oh that. Guess I was a little too stoked about the space mission it slipped my mind" Elizabeth said

"Don't worry we'll do it when we finish our mission." Nadia smiled"BTW have you talked with Axel?"

Elizabeth nods"He said the costume will be waiting till I return"

Al looked back and whispered to Cody"Whats Star Trek? And whose Kirk?"

The three sees Deimos greeting them" Your highnesses" he greets the three"Has the decision been made?"

In Atlantis

Questar arrived at the palace to visit Lascia

Meanwhile in space

The signal beeped and the gang sees the planet before them"Ah planet Remina"

".....huh"Nadia said as she looked at the planet

CAU3 Prime RPG - Page 31 Dark2010

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh that. Guess I was a little too stoked about the space mission it slipped my mind" Elizabeth said

"Don't worry we'll do it when we finish our mission." Nadia smiled"BTW have you talked with Axel?"

The three sees Deimos greeting them" Your highnesses" he greets the three"Has the decision been made?"

In Atlantis

Meanwhile in space

"Star Trek was a tv show about humans who traveled in space. I'll show you it someti-whoa!" John said as he got up from his seat. He had a look of unease on his face, turning to the group and saying "Anyone got a bad feeling about this planet?"

Questar would see Lascia talking with the younger members of the royal family, while Aquan seemed to be laughing with the guards about some joke he heard.

"Yes Deimos, the decision has been made. In this instance we wll ally ourselves with Ares. I know he will bemore than pleased to hear that"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia looks to her left and says in a shock tone as she tilts her head.

Emilia: is that a hill mash potatoes and gravy?!?

a green creature wearing high tech ski gear can be seen skiing down the hill mash potatoes and gravy. the Creature stops infront of Emilia and Edwina saying in firm tone as it takes off it's googles.

Minzy: boy that was fun, Jojo, Austin, Babs, Dakotata and Susan have to try this! oh hi there Ms. Edwina.

Emilia: I'm still shock why is there a hill mash potatoes and gravy?

Minzy: oh I made it!

Emilia: you made it?

Minzy: yep with my mash potatoes and gravy maker made out of random scattered junk!

Emilia: so you like McGuyver?

Minzy: what making something out of a piece of bubble gum, duct tape, and paper clips is just plan silly . no this machine was made from the highly advance Hi tech junk.
oh and you're going to Newbattle Axe high my friends Austin, Dakoata and Susan D. Go there.

Emilia: you know my Cousin D?!?

Minzy: ah so you're one of Susan's cousins, one of the childern of her mother's half siblings. so which half sibling of Susan's mother are you child of?

Emilia: I'm the youngest daughter of her mother's half sister Axlindara my name's Emilia.

Edwina sighs as more antics come to her door

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

In Atlantis

Meanwhile in space

"Star Trek was a tv show about humans who traveled in space. I'll show you it someti-whoa!" John said as he got up from his seat. He had a look of unease on his face, turning to the group and saying "Anyone got a bad feeling about this planet?"

Questar would see Lascia talking with the younger members of the royal family, while Aquan seemed to be laughing with the guards about some joke he heard.

"Yes Deimos, the decision has been made. In this instance we wll ally ourselves with Ares. I know he will bemore than pleased to hear that"

"Not exactly how I pictured" Nadia commented
"Relax guys, after all each of us are more than familiar with the phrase looks can be deceiving. Besides we cant let this discourage us from what we are set out to do"Cody said
"He does have a point" Al said in which Elizabeth nods then presses the button" This is Elizabeth Chase, we are responding to a distress signal you sent to us" The voice on the other end responded, as the communication ended Elizabeth says to the others" Ok lets check this place out" she pressed the button and the light on the ship turned on

"Whats so funny?" Questar asked Aquan

"I'm sure he would but I assure you your majesty that this benefits the both of us" He took Azon's hand then kissed it gently" I shall inform him of the agreement"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply