ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 14 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz

"Nice choice of music" Suspiria complemented then drinked her glass

"Wha..." Elizabeth mouthed as she sees Lord Tyranus stood from his throne towering over the four

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 14 Demonl10

"So.... These are the warriors who dare threaten my campaign against this planet. I notice that your other member is the one causing the ruckus outside!! Well no matter!!!"

He threw his cape behind him"I will best the ones before me and I will take care of the foe outside aswell!!!! Come warriors and prepare for the fight of your lives!!!!"

John whispered to Cody" I don't know about you guys but when comparing to what we've faced on earth recently I find this a blessing in disguise"

Elizabeth grinned at Lord Tyranus" I've fought bigger"

The group charged at him. Tyranus caught Cody by the head, his whole hand is big enough to engulf Cody's entire face and head then he strikes him down and he does the same with Elizabeth. Al attempted to attack him with his claws but he got swatted away

John shot a large flame at Tyranus, the fire didn't phase him and Cody struck him across the jaw then Tyranus caught him by the throat. He examined him then commented" I know of your species, at least the superior half!!!" He poked him in the stomach" So proud of their bloodline!!! They're not the only one's that have come from a proud race of Warrior.."

"Shut your mouth" Cody glared then Tyranus got a face full of eyebeam. Smoke coming all over his face ten Elizabeth ran over and gave him a series of combo punches to the gut. He kneed her to the stomach then head-butted Cody to the face and throws him to the ground.

In cloaking mode Al leaped on Tyranus's back then he wrapped his arms around Tyranus's throat" Quite meddlesome, then again you do take after your father!" he brought his head back then it connected hard at Al's face. He caught him then tossed him at John.

"Say goodnight ugly!!!" Cody said then let out a power scream. Tyranus gritted his teeth then he kept his feet firm on the ground. He raises his hand up then strikes the ground. A wave of lightning hits Cody and he is sent flying" IIII love it!!!! The sweet sound of victory!!!!"

"Are all the people on your planet arrogant loud mouths" Elizabeth said while Tyranus cracks his neck" Only me baby!!!!"

Elizabeth glared at him"You seem to take whatever we can dish out" she grins" Then to hell with the kid gloves approach"

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheGlovesComeOff

Elizabeth blitzed towards him then finds out he's doing the same towards her. The both of them raises their fist and the two connected the force of it cracked the walls around them then came close in tearing down the very foundation. Cody then flew at him and delivered a forearm shot to the side of his head. It actually rocked him but he regained composure then he fights off both Cody and Liz. Kicking one to the face while another elbowing to the eye.

Al roared, his eyes glowed then he let out a series of rapid strikes with his claws that was faster than the naked eye. Tyranus blocked most of them but when some of the claws struck they're so sharp that they almost cut right through his armor. He grabbed the back of Al-Zor's head with both hands then kneed him to the ribs and delivered a spinning back fist. As it struck lightning came out from it.

John flies at him and his fist glowed and flames came out of it. He struck at Tyranus's jaw. It left a fist imprint on Tyranus's helmet. He caught John's other fist then drive an elbow down on his shoulder.

He is uppercut ender the jaw from Cody then Tyranus is flying in the air. He shakes off the cogwebs then he is encountered by Elizabeth who delivers a series of rapid punches. Blood flies out of Tyranus's mouth then Elizabeth strikes him down then Tyranus flew and he lands on the ground. He gets up to find Cody speeding up to him then Tyranus blocked a forearm shot from Cody then the two exchanged a flurry of punches. Sparks of kinetic energy starts to erupt from both of them then Elizabeth flew down and joined her brother in the scuffle then the kinetic energy shined even more. It broke apart the doors of the throne room and cracked the stone pillars. He spinned and struck at Cody's chest then kicked to the side of Elizabeth's head but she barely blocked it but she still remains on her feet as she staggers back.

Tyranus grinned then wiped the blood from his mouth" I admire a woman that could keep up with me" He is caught with a flurry of claw attacks from her he uses his tail to wrap around Tyranus's throat then he proceeds to throw a punch but it was blocked with one hand then he squeezed his tail with another. As Al's tail uncontrolably lets go he is tossed to the wall. The damage to Tyranus's armor has been done. Al's claw strikes was enough to completely damage Tyranus's armor and leave him completely exposed and Tyranus could feel the blood coming from his face as Al's claws slashed across it.

Tyranus is caught with a flurry of fireball's from John they made their mark and stunned Tyranus but he flew up and hits him in the stomach with his head. John gasped then he grabbed Tyranus and started to knee him in the face. Some blood hits the ground then Tyranus caught his leg then he started to squeeze John's ankle.

John yelled then before Tyranus could break John's ankle he is caught with a knee kick from Elizabeth then an elbow to the ribs from Cody and a tail swipe to the face by Al-Zor. Both Cody and Elizabeth grabbed him and they fly him to the ground. The impact was anough that they crashed him to several levels of the fortress then as they hit the ground a crater is left in it's wake.

Both Al and John joined Cody and Liz as they flew up. They looked down at Tyranus who is trying to get out of the crater

"After all of that" Al said to the three

"Lets finish him off" she says to both John and Cody" Together"

Both Cody and Liz fired the energy from their hands combined with the large flame of fire at Tyranus.

"What happened next!" Suspiria asked with intrigue

"Tyranus was defeated with the combination of our attacks and the castle falling on him and he's facing whatever justice the planet is going to give him" Elizabeth said

"And Nadia?" Suspiria asked

Elizabeth paused then responded" She returned to normal once the battle was over"

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 14 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
OT: To Guy

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p45-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17642

Liuio Cashew tells Omega that him and his clan members are super natural shapeshifting dog like beings called Inugamis, and that they belong to a large group of supernatural shapeshifting beings know as Yokai. he even mentions to Omega the great Yokai / the mother of all Yokai who is the first Yokai. as well as mention that Yokai have a weakness to gold and listing the other Yokai. he also tells Omega that him and his clan dog forms are their actually forms.

Zaskakai gives the singal for Omega and the rest to knock Kakai into the reservoir but Goz doubts himself. however Gensiai shows up to give Goz encouragement and to scold Isabaia , Raizio, Moioi , Ramukio.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Zaskukai gets into a meditation stance saying in firm tone.

Zaskukai: if the opponent is reading my mind this i must clear it, my mind must be empty of all thoughts!

Zaskukai empties his mind and starts attacking Ildiko Nightstar and Kimlia Kioio on even ground now. Kilmia looks at Ildiko saying in concern tone.

Kilmia: Ildiko there's something wrong I can't read his thoughts, it as if his mind is empty!

Ildiko: huh how is that possible , your a telepath how can he keep you from reading his mind?

Zaskukia (looking at Kilmia): I so your the telepath that's been reading me and Jan's minds giving you and your friend a advantage. if you want to know how I stop you from reading my mind it's aincent shaolin mind technique! ( looking over at Jan) Jan that blond hair woman ( points at Kilmia ) is telepath she is reading your mind, you must empty your mind of all thoughts!

Ildiko: so you figure out that Kilmia is a telepath, doesn't matter, all that means is that it 's time for me to get serious! I'll show you two why I'm the Shadow Trinity's Leader! Kilmia go find Argo I'll handel these two!

Kilmia: right way miss Ildiko!

Kilmia quickly leaves and Zaskukia tries to stop her but he's instantly stop by Ildikio who knocks him back with her blast from her energy gun. she then uses her teleportation to travel into and out of subspace. allowing her to instantaneously attack Zaskukia and Jan from all driections with energized sword strikes, multiple energized chain strikes, Energy Whip strikes and energy blasts. Zaskukia gets up and attempts to push Ildiko into a wall with his pressure manipulation but strangely nothing happens and Jan gets hit instead.

as Ildikio teleports the pressure attack that Zaskukia was going to use on her infront of Jan making it hit her instead. Zaskukia helps Jan up and says in stern tone.

Zaskukia: shit how in the hell are we going to beat her it seems like she can instantaneously attack from any driection, and can make are own attacks back fire. almost as if she's teleporting our attacks and jumping in and out of into and out of subspace as if she's teleporting. wait that's because that's exactly what she's doing she's teleporting into and out of subspace!

which means she's a high level teleporter, great how in the hell are we supposed to beat a high level teleporter, Jan got any ideas?

OOC: for Froggy
Jan starts to empty her mind and looks to them

"Give them somthing to teleport into"

Zaskukia: good idea, Jan when I give the singal make a wall infront of me!

Zaskukia uses his pressure manipulation as bait and Ildiko says in firm tone.

Ildikio: seriously you aren't going to try to do that again, you know what happen last time right.

Ildikio then brings to teleport and Zaskukia says in firm tone.

Zaskukia: okay Jan now!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Wha..." Elizabeth mouthed as she sees Lord Tyranus stood from his throne towering over the four

"So.... These are the warriors who dare threaten my campaign against this planet. I notice that your other member is the one causing the ruckus outside!! Well no matter!!!"

He threw his cape behind him"I will best the ones before me and I will take care of the foe outside aswell!!!! Come warriors and prepare for the fight of your lives!!!!"

John whispered to Cody" I don't know about you guys but when comparing to what we've faced on earth recently I find this a blessing in disguise"

The group charged at him. Tyranus caught Cody by the head, his whole hand is big enough to engulf Cody's entire face and head then he strikes him down and he does the same with Elizabeth. Al attempted to attack him with his claws but he got swatted away

John shot a large flame at Tyranus, the fire didn't phase him and Cody struck him across the jaw then Tyranus caught him by the throat. He examined him then commented" I know of your species, at least the superior half!!!" He poked him in the stomach" So proud of their bloodline!!! They're not the only one's that have come from a proud race of Warrior.."

"Shut your mouth" Cody glared then Tyranus got a face full of eyebeam. Smoke coming all over his face ten Elizabeth ran over and gave him a series of combo punches to the gut. He kneed her to the stomach then head-butted Cody to the face and throws him to the ground.

In cloaking mode Al leaped on Tyranus's back then he wrapped his arms around Tyranus's throat" Quite meddlesome, then again you do take after your father!" he brought his head back then it connected hard at Al's face. He caught him then tossed him at John.

"Say goodnight ugly!!!" Cody said then let out a power scream. Tyranus gritted his teeth then he kept his feet firm on the ground. He raises his hand up then strikes the ground. A wave of lightning hits Cody and he is sent flying" IIII love it!!!! The sweet sound of victory!!!!"

"Are all the people on your planet arrogant loud mouths" Elizabeth said while Tyranus cracks his neck" Only me baby!!!!"

Elizabeth glared at him"You seem to take whatever we can dish out" she grins" Then to hell with the kid gloves approach"

Elizabeth blitzed towards him then finds out he's doing the same towards her. The both of them raises their fist and the two connected the force of it cracked the walls around them then came close in tearing down the very foundation. Cody then flew at him and delivered a forearm shot to the side of his head. It actually rocked him but he regained composure then he fights off both Cody and Liz. Kicking one to the face while another elbowing to the eye.

Al roared, his eyes glowed then he let out a series of rapid strikes with his claws that was faster than the naked eye. Tyranus blocked most of them but when some of the claws struck they're so sharp that they almost cut right through his armor. He grabbed the back of Al-Zor's head with both hands then kneed him to the ribs and delivered a spinning back fist. As it struck lightning came out from it.

John flies at him and his fist glowed and flames came out of it. He struck at Tyranus's jaw. It left a fist imprint on Tyranus's helmet. He caught John's other fist then drive an elbow down on his shoulder.

He is uppercut ender the jaw from Cody then Tyranus is flying in the air. He shakes off the cogwebs then he is encountered by Elizabeth who delivers a series of rapid punches. Blood flies out of Tyranus's mouth then Elizabeth strikes him down then Tyranus flew and he lands on the ground. He gets up to find Cody speeding up to him then Tyranus blocked a forearm shot from Cody then the two exchanged a flurry of punches. Sparks of kinetic energy starts to erupt from both of them then Elizabeth flew down and joined her brother in the scuffle then the kinetic energy shined even more. It broke apart the doors of the throne room and cracked the stone pillars. He spinned and struck at Cody's chest then kicked to the side of Elizabeth's head but she barely blocked it but she still remains on her feet as she staggers back.

Tyranus grinned then wiped the blood from his mouth" I admire a woman that could keep up with me" He is caught with a flurry of claw attacks from her he uses his tail to wrap around Tyranus's throat then he proceeds to throw a punch but it was blocked with one hand then he squeezed his tail with another. As Al's tail uncontrolably lets go he is tossed to the wall. The damage to Tyranus's armor has been done. Al's claw strikes was enough to completely damage Tyranus's armor and leave him completely exposed and Tyranus could feel the blood coming from his face as Al's claws slashed across it.

Tyranus is caught with a flurry of fireball's from John they made their mark and stunned Tyranus but he flew up and hits him in the stomach with his head. John gasped then he grabbed Tyranus and started to knee him in the face. Some blood hits the ground then Tyranus caught his leg then he started to squeeze John's ankle.

John yelled then before Tyranus could break John's ankle he is caught with a knee kick from Elizabeth then an elbow to the ribs from Cody and a tail swipe to the face by Al-Zor. Both Cody and Elizabeth grabbed him and they fly him to the ground. The impact was anough that they crashed him to several levels of the fortress then as they hit the ground a crater is left in it's wake.

Both Al and John joined Cody and Liz as they flew up. They looked down at Tyranus who is trying to get out of the crater

Both Cody and Liz fired the energy from their hands combined with the large flame of fire at Tyranus.

"Tyranus was defeated with the combination of our attacks and the castle falling on him and he's facing whatever justice the planet is going to give him" Elizabeth said

Elizabeth paused then responded" She returned to normal once the battle was over"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"He actually made you and your friends take off the kid gloves. Very impressive. Congratulations on your victory."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"He actually made you and your friends take off the kid gloves. Very impressive. Congratulations on your victory."

"Had it been five years ago he would have wiped the floor with all of us. The training we had paid off pretty well, and thank you" Elizabeth smiled

more_horiz
Suspiria swims behind her and says while resting both her hands on Elizabeth's shoulders"You certainly have come a long way when compared to five years ago"

more_horiz
OT: Admin check the Prime and Quantum Discussion thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Suspiria swims behind her and says while resting both her hands on Elizabeth's shoulders"You certainly have come a long way when compared to five years ago"

Psionica cleared her throat. "In your opinion, do you think we should make preparations in the event of a possible return?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Psionica cleared her throat. "In your opinion, do you think we should make preparations in the event of a possible return?"

"I've informed LION about him and his physical capabilities" Elizabeth said" On the positive side we've gained allies"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I've informed LION about him and his physical capabilities" Elizabeth said" On the positive side we've gained allies"

"Of course. I would like to speak with Nadia about her experience as well."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Which reminds me" She looks at Suspiria" You wont tell the villains about this would you?"

Suspiria" Never leaves outside of this dreamscape" she says then caressed Elizabeth's cheek

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Smile

Get my PM's?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Which reminds me" She looks at Suspiria" You wont tell the villains about this would you?"

Suspiria" Never leaves outside of this dreamscape" she says then caressed Elizabeth's cheek

"I think that's enough of that Suspiria." Psionica spoke up in a firm voice.

more_horiz
OT: for Admin my post in the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread is up.

Zaskakai and the others what he knows about Princess Pipii. which are one the fact that he met her when she was eight years old, two that he saw Azai murder Pipii's real parents, three that he tried to stop Azai but fail, four that Pipii's real mother told him that that Azai was grooming Pipii to one of his elite. five that her real parents rebel against Azai cause they didn't want Pipii to be apart of his elite. six that the last thing Pipii's mother said to him was to take care of Pipii.

seven that Pipii's ability is to copy powers of Kaiju, eight that he witness her ability by watching her copy the powers of a moth Kaiju she called Jasumin and that Kaiju was special to her. nine that Pipii was traumatized by her parents death that she block out all memories of her knowing that she was a Kaijin. ten that he drop her off at home of the emperor of Japan and cast a spell on her to make her appear to be human so that the Emperor and his wife would take her in.

evelen that he watch from afar the Emperor and his wife take care of Pipii like she was their own, even when they found out she wasn't human. twelve that he lost his eye to Azai trying to save Pipii's real parents, and fourteen that Pippi has been in completely denial all her life abot who she is.

I hungry Pipii had herd Zaskaki story, and refuses to believe a word of it, state to he self over and over again that she's human. even to Goz who tells her that she's a Kaijin and that she needs blood to survived. Zaskakai tells Goz and Omega that they should watch over Pipii that her her hunger for blood is going to take control over and make her do things she's going to regret. Goz thanks Zaskakai for tell him the story of how he met Pipii, and to explain to him how Azai was grooming Pipii to be one of his elite.

Zaskaki then explains to the others , Goz and Omega that Azai's grooming of Pipii to become one of his elite was a systematic process. involving Azai put Pipii and other 50 young Kajin in a series of challages disguise as harmless games to choice which one was going to be his elite. the ones who didn't compete the challages had their souls asborb by Azai, Pipii was the lucky one and for her effort she had the number eleven mark on her neck. after hear this Jin comes to the conclusion that was how Azai choosed his elites.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p45-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17674

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Zaskukai gets into a meditation stance saying in firm tone.

Zaskukai: if the opponent is reading my mind this i must clear it, my mind must be empty of all thoughts!

Zaskukai empties his mind and starts attacking Ildiko Nightstar and Kimlia Kioio on even ground now. Kilmia looks at Ildiko saying in concern tone.

Kilmia: Ildiko there's something wrong I can't read his thoughts, it as if his mind is empty!

Ildiko: huh how is that possible , your a telepath how can he keep you from reading his mind?

Zaskukia (looking at Kilmia): I so your the telepath that's been reading me and Jan's minds giving you and your friend a advantage. if you want to know how I stop you from reading my mind it's aincent shaolin mind technique! ( looking over at Jan) Jan that blond hair woman ( points at Kilmia ) is telepath she is reading your mind, you must empty your mind of all thoughts!

Ildiko: so you figure out that Kilmia is a telepath, doesn't matter, all that means is that it 's time for me to get serious! I'll show you two why I'm the Shadow Trinity's Leader! Kilmia go find Argo I'll handel these two!

Kilmia: right way miss Ildiko!

Kilmia quickly leaves and Zaskukia tries to stop her but he's instantly stop by Ildikio who knocks him back with her blast from her energy gun. she then uses her teleportation to travel into and out of subspace. allowing her to instantaneously attack Zaskukia and Jan from all driections with energized sword strikes, multiple energized chain strikes, Energy Whip strikes and energy blasts. Zaskukia gets up and attempts to push Ildiko into a wall with his pressure manipulation but strangely nothing happens and Jan gets hit instead.

as Ildikio teleports the pressure attack that Zaskukia was going to use on her infront of Jan making it hit her instead. Zaskukia helps Jan up and says in stern tone.

Zaskukia: shit how in the hell are we going to beat her it seems like she can instantaneously attack from any driection, and can make are own attacks back fire. almost as if she's teleporting our attacks and jumping in and out of into and out of subspace as if she's teleporting. wait that's because that's exactly what she's doing she's teleporting into and out of subspace!

which means she's a high level teleporter, great how in the hell are we supposed to beat a high level teleporter, Jan got any ideas?

Jan starts to empty her mind and looks to them

"Give them somthing to teleport into"

Zaskukia: good idea, Jan when I give the singal make a wall infront of me!

Zaskukia uses his pressure manipulation as bait and Ildiko says in firm tone.

Ildikio: seriously you aren't going to try to do that again, you know what happen last time right.

Ildikio then brings to teleport and Zaskukia says in firm tone.

Zaskukia: okay Jan now!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Suspiria grinned then winked at Psionica

"What about some of your friends in the super villain community? Will they think any different of you once they've find out that you freed the souls?" Elizabeth asked

" To some it may give them a peace of mind, the statues were starting to make them a little unsettled." Suspiria said

"You don't think that they will think you've went soft?" Elizabeth asked

"Of course not, they know better than to think that. I can do much worse than the whole statue scenario and they know of this. Although given my experience it may draw out some other overlord that want to dethrone me. Some don't realize that no matter how bad you are there is usually someone more worse than you. I look forward to that day and you and the other heroes assist" Suspiria said

"What makes you think we would assist you?" Elizabeth asked

"For one. You guys are heroes, helping others is a natural instinct. And secondly an enemy of my enemy situation as I'm sure you do not want to put up with someone that could be much worse than I am"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"What about some of your friends in the super villain community? Will they think any different of you once they've find out that you freed the souls?" Elizabeth asked

" To some it may give them a peace of mind, the statues were starting to make them a little unsettled." Suspiria said

"Of course not, they know better than to think that. I can do much worse than the whole statue scenario and they know of this. Although given my experience it may draw out some other overlord that want to dethrone me. Some don't realize that no matter how bad you are there is usually someone more worse than you. I look forward to that day and you and the other heroes assist" Suspiria said

"For one. You guys are heroes, helping others is a natural instinct. And secondly an enemy of my enemy situation as I'm sure you do not want to put up with someone that could be much worse than I am"

"It would be quite a feat for somebody to top you."

more_horiz
OT: for Admin

my post in the Goldstar Year One Saga thread is up

Goz is worried that him and Omega might already be too late to stop Pipii from feeding on people. Jin assumes that Pipii is already at her castle and probaly has already kill 2 or 3 royal guards max and bunch of them are probaly trying to calm her down. he also tells Omega that Japan doesn't have a blood banks , but that their is a option that Pipii to get blood without killing and that is to consume foods made using animal blood as the main ingredient, and that those types of food might be hidden in Pipii's castle somewhere. he also tells Omega that the fast route to Pipii's castle is through the Black Dragon Grounds home of the Black Dragon Clan

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p45-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17726

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GettingCrapPastTheRadar

lol!

IC: Suspiria smiled at Psionica" There is one exception when it comes to that, she whispered to Elizabeth. She didn't mind when it happened to her either"

Elizabeth flushed then looked at her glass then at the two" We....Are still talking about villains right?"

more_horiz

Cue Christine Zion. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GettingCrapPastTheRadar

lol!

IC: Suspiria smiled at Psionica" There is one exception when it comes to that, she whispered to Elizabeth. She didn't mind when it happened to her either"

Elizabeth flushed then looked at her glass then at the two" We....Are still talking about villains right?"

"I can only hope."

more_horiz
OT: for Admin

my post in the Goldstar Year One Saga thread is up

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p45-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17726

Jin has inform Omega that Japan doesn't have blood banks but there is way that Pipii can get blood without killing and that is by consume food made with using blood as the main ingredient such as black pudding aka blood sausage.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply