ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 22 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Shut up and trust MF Sedi, no way he'll lose"

"I dee Kay what you mean double!" Dark MF replies while attacking

MF( fighting against Dark MF) you said that I was selfish that I only care about myself.  that I'm only using my siblings for my own selfish goals.  I don't believe that! still a feel like I'm carrying a heavy burden  and I don't know why?

"cause my fist is in your face dahagafagqs"

MF: it's not that this burden is emotional not physical! I feel like deep in the back of my mine maybe I really am selfish but I know that's not true. but still I can't shake off the fact that it might be true some what? this is a struggle for me, but still I will continue fighting until I win!

MF fights back against MF using his power, while trying to gasp at the fact that he might inner thoughts of selfishness inside him. and his emotional struggle with him self let's loose a sea of negativity for Dark MF to feed off on.

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 22 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Dark MF grows ten feet tall and kicks MF in the ribs, breaking them

more_horiz
"Woah, woah guys come on" Worthington says getting in between the two" Look, given the both of you guy's status I'm sure we can come up with a more sensible way of handling this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Woah, woah guys come on" Worthington says getting in between the two" Look, given the both of you guy's status I'm sure we can come up with a more sensible way of handling this"
Sally looks up at Worthington while Mötley approaches them

"Their civilization has a bylaw that the ruling party can be challenged in combat to reject a decision" Red Strike would say

"Buddy's life is at stake because he refuses to accept my sovereignty!"

"She chooses outside the great area and marries a human and I'm suppose to support a diluted bloodline? That will lead to ruination and rule by outsiders. I refuse to accept that"

"Looks like we're at an impasse here Worthington" Red Strike would whisper

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Their civilization has a bylaw that the ruling party can be challenged in combat to reject a decision" Red Strike would say

"She chooses outside the great area and marries a human and I'm suppose to support a diluted bloodline? That will lead to ruination and rule by outsiders. I refuse to accept that"

Worthington looked at Red Strike" What if I propose a challenge in combat for the cure?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

MF lays on the ground saying in stern tone.

MF: guys I don't know if I can beat him, maybe he's right, maybe deep down I am really just selfish, and don't deserve to lead anyone!

Sedi: MF don't talk like that, none of us would be where we are now if it weren't for you!

Seif: yeah dude we believe in you!

Switch: if you give up now , then you are giving up on everything you and the rest of our siblings are fighting our freedom! so this bastard your not some puissant pushover, so that you have conviction that you stand firmly in your beliefs!

Mo: MF get up we're all counting on you. remember that time when we thought we had no chance of freedom or even meeting our predecessor Sevda again. most of us having giving up at the time but not you, you continue striving for better future for all of us cause you never give hope, you kept to your beliefs. and tell you the truth I don't know where any of us would be with out you dude, you gave us hope for a better future!

so what if you feel you might be selfish, everyone has selfish thoughts no big deal. but I firmly believe that you know how to put your selfish thoughts aside, for well being of others! now get up MF and show this bastard just how strong your conviction is!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Worthington looked at Red Strike" What if I propose a challenge in combat for the cure?"
"you would need the Queen's approval and to state the terms of combat, unless you would like your opponent to do so." Red Strike would state

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

MF: guys I don't know if I can beat him, maybe he's right, maybe deep down I am really just selfish, and don't deserve to lead anyone!

Sedi:  MF don't talk like that, none of us would be where we are now if it weren't for you!

Switch:  if you give up now , then you are giving up on everything you and the rest of our siblings are fighting our freedom!  so this bastard your not  some puissant pushover, so  that you have  conviction that you stand firmly in your beliefs!

Mo: MF get up we're all counting on you. remember that time when we thought we had no chance of freedom or even  meeting our predecessor Sevda again.  most of us having giving up at the time but not you,  you continue striving for  better future for all of us  cause you never give hope, you kept to your beliefs. and tell you the truth I don't know where any of us would be with out you dude, you gave us hope for a better future!

so what if you feel  you might be selfish, everyone has selfish thoughts no big deal.  but I firmly believe that you know how to put your selfish thoughts aside, for well being of others!  now get up  MF and show this bastard just how strong your conviction is!

"quit your bitching MF, you make me sick with this shit! If you give up now you deserve to die to this freak" EI would say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"you would need the Queen's approval and to state the terms of combat, unless you would like your opponent to do so." Red Strike would state
"If it's to get Buddy out of this then I'll face whomever the Duke of Douchebags throw at me. What are the terms of combat?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If it's to get Buddy out of this then I'll face whomever the Duke of Douchebags throw at me. What are the terms of combat?"
"you and one other vs me in my castle. I may use whatever at my disposal. When you lose, I will harvest your organs abd mount your body next to the dragon's. do we have a deal outsider and Queen?"

"No shortage of confidence" RS whispered
Sal Lee would turn to Worthington gripping his arm with alarming strength."win" is all shed say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"you and one other vs me in my castle. I may use whatever at my disposal. When you lose, I will harvest your organs abd mount your body next to the dragon's. do we have a deal outsider and Queen?"

"No shortage of confidence" RS whispered
Sal Lee would turn to Worthington gripping his arm with alarming strength."win" is all shed say

Worthington looked back at the Queen, he grins then gave a thumbs up then looked at the Duke"You're on. Since we're doing stipulations, when you lose then you relinquish your position as Duke. Are we clear on the terms or are you nothing but a chicken weakling thats all talk but nothing to back it up"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Speaking of. I mean no ill will when saying this but why are you still loyal to Adrian, a guy who doesn't feel the same about you and treated you like a lowest form of life?"

"We were family for years before he lost his way....I can't just sever bonds like that, I have to believe that there is still good in my brother."

"If there isn't then you cant let him treat you like a doormat. You're better than that"

"I know. Hell I've helped the others save the world more times than I can count."

"I know. Which is why you shouldn't let your feelings concerning him cause you to make a mistake and risk putting innocents or your team in the crossfire"

Morpha shape shifted into a soldier's uniform. "Yes ma'am. One time mistake, it won't happen again."

"At ease" Marnie said then smiled" I know it wont"

"Great. So, as long as I have you here, and just between us girls..." Morpha shapeshifted into a black suit, skirt and tie. "If you could date any of the Agents from LION....who would it be?"

more_horiz
Worthington would feel a bit of gust kicked up and see the Duke's eyes widened

"He is implying you are a coward Mötley, it's an outsider thing" Sal Lee would say

"I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Motley would shout before opening his mouth to blast a purple beam of energy at Worthington while the Stalacmites try to rush him

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Speaking of. I mean no ill will when saying this but why are you still loyal to Adrian, a guy who doesn't feel the same about you and treated you like a lowest form of life?"

"We were family for years before he lost his way....I can't just sever bonds like that, I have to believe that there is still good in my brother."

"If there isn't then you cant let him treat you like a doormat. You're better than that"

"I know. Hell I've helped the others save the world more times than I can count."

"I know. Which is why you shouldn't let your feelings concerning him cause you to make a mistake and risk putting innocents or your team in the crossfire"

Morpha shape shifted into a soldier's uniform. "Yes ma'am. One time mistake, it won't happen again."

"Great. So, as long as I have you here, and just between us girls..." Morpha shapeshifted into a black suit, skirt and tie. "If you could date any of the Agents from LION....who would it be?"
Mariah:*peering around a corner*

"Don't sink my ship Morpha, Larnie foevaaaaa

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sedi:  MF don't talk like that, none of us would be where we are now if it weren't for you!

Switch:  if you give up now , then you are giving up on everything you and the rest of our siblings are fighting our freedom!  so this bastard your not  some puissant pushover, so  that you have  conviction that you stand firmly in your beliefs!

Mo: MF get up we're all counting on you. remember that time when we thought we had no chance of freedom or even  meeting our predecessor Sevda again.  most of us having giving up at the time but not you,  you continue striving for  better future for all of us  cause you never give hope, you kept to your beliefs. and tell you the truth I don't know where any of us would be with out you dude, you gave us hope for a better future!

so what if you feel  you might be selfish, everyone has selfish thoughts no big deal.  but I firmly believe that you know how to put your selfish thoughts aside, for well being of others!  now get up  MF and show this bastard just how strong your conviction is!

"quit your bitching MF, you make me sick with this shit! If you give up now you deserve to die to this freak" EI would say

MF: what I'm saying I have come too far just to give up now! ( grabs some dirt and slowly gets up) it's true that I have thoughts of selfish in the back of my head, that sometimes it's better for me to only be concern about myself and forget about everyone else! but those are just thoughts I don't act on them my reason , my belief the goal I'm striving for is to give me, my siblings and predecessor a better future, I'm not doing this for myself! I promise them that I would lead them to freedom, that we would save our predecessor and I'm not going to let some no good imposter get in the way of that!

I my sometimes feel that way but I don't act on it. you can't judge a person on the sum of just one part you may be feeding of my selfish thoughts that I don't act on, but there's something trumps even that! and it's my conviction, it trumps any selfish thought I might have and I have it in spades!!! me & my siblings we earn are freedom , we will save our mother cause and I will not let anything stand in the way of that!

MF uses his Magnekinesis and attacks Dark MF with renew valor and determination as Mo says in firm tone.

Mo: heh that's the MF I know, the determination and conviction in those eyes just says it all!

Sedi: I knew you would turn things around MF!

Seif: I knew you could pull through MF you always do!

Switch: hell yeah now that's the MF I know! I don't know what that whining was earlier but this the valor, the determination, the conviction that Is MF!

more_horiz
"That's the MF WE LOVE!" As Dark MF IS disintegrated

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"That's the MF WE LOVE!" As Dark MF IS disintegrated

and a light begins to shine and from the light emerges a cool looking dude wield a sword who says in calm tone.

Andrii: MF I'm thy X-Guardian min nama is Andrii!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 22 6cae38ba47e039f3764b9613efd12f1f-d47mebn

MF: so you're my X-Guardian huh and you talk in Old English that's cool.

Seif spots a Sevda aka Omega Girl saying in stern tone.

Seif: guys don't look now I think I just spot our mother!

Sedi: yeah her two, I wonder what she's doing?

Mo: mom please let us help you okay , this place and everything you think you know isn't real, all this is just a virtual world create by a computer program!

Sevda / Omega approaches MF and the others and just gives them blank stares saying in firm tone.

Omega Girl: what in the hell are you all talking about I told you before I'm Omega Girl and this is my home Exodus City I go to school here. now if you excuse I'm must stop Dictator Sammy before bed time, I have school in the morning!

MF: look I know you think that, but you are not who you think you are! you are a Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android like us, we were built around your basic blueprints!

Omega Girl : are you saying I'm machine , because your wrong! I'm not machine I am a Meta human a meta human and this is home town. now I don't have time to listen to any more of your made up stories I have a villain to stop!

Omega Girl then quickly heads east and Mo tries to go after her but bumps into a wall saying in confused tone.

Mo: what the hell she can go through these walls but we can't what gives?

MF: I think the reason why she can go through these walls be we can't is because this world is built specifically just for her, her own little fantasy world.

Switch: fantasy world is right, she's in F#@king la la land! but still she's our predecessor and we have to help her!

more_horiz
O-Two ( Froggy) vs. Dark O-two ( me)

ability:  http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Oxygen_Manipulation

Dark O-Two starts the fight by kicking O-two in the face then mocks his Oxygen manipulation saying in stern tone.

Dark O-Two: Oxikinesis huh well that's a pretty underestimated power right. some people would view it as a worthless ability.  maybe just deep down you think those people are right, and that you might what different ability the one you have currently! let's face it everyone thinks your ability is lame , so you might as well just wish you had a different ability!

more_horiz
O-two stared at the imposter for a few minutes

"Uh, nooo, I've never thought like that. Are you sure you're suppose to be me?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
O-two stared at the imposter for a few minutes

"Uh, nooo, I've never thought like that. Are you sure you're suppose to be me?"

Dark O-two: yes I'm your dark self one form from your negative emotions. I feed off your negative thoughts even if they're subconscious ones! ones that you are not aware about! take over your body is going to be easy , you ability is just about as useful as a pile of sticks!

you know all your siblings think your ability is worthless!

Dark O-Two attacks O-two just as soon as MF arrives with Sedi, Seif, Switch, AE, EI, VI, Echo, EC and Mo saying in stern tone.

MF: okay there's O-two and facing off against his imposter!

more_horiz
"Uh yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit on that. All you are is a twisted version of my worst abs most irrational fears. That means nothing you say is true, and hitting me with my own power? I'm not that dumb" he replied, unfazed by the attack

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Lang and I both agreed that, if we had to, we'd share both Song and Specter" Marnie responded

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Uh yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit on that. All you are is a twisted version of my worst abs most irrational fears. That means nothing you say is true, and hitting me with my own power? I'm not that dumb" he replied, unfazed by the attack

Dark O-two: well then go ahead show me that Oxikinesis is useless because I certainly won't be using it!

MF: no ability is useless is just matters how you use it!

Dark O-two attacks O-two with out using Oxikinesis as he views it as utterly useless and just focus on using his physical combat skills.

more_horiz
Which O-two trumps

PROCEEDING TO UNLEASH AN ASSWHOOPING OF UNHOKY PROPORTIONS

I MEAN WE're lucky this isn't drawn BEVAUSE SWEET MONKEY JESUS DARK O-TWO IS GETTIBG BEAT LIKE A RENTED MULE

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Worthington would feel a bit of gust kicked up and see the Duke's eyes widened

"He is implying you are a coward Mötley, it's an outsider thing" Sal Lee would say

"I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Motley would shout before opening his mouth to blast a purple beam of energy at Worthington while the Stalacmites try to rush him

Worthington guarded then a large forcefield surrounded him. The purple beam hits the field but Worthington survived it unscathed"Hit a nerve there Motty? Is it something I said or maybe you realize there is truth in the comment"

The field expanded then sent a burst of electrical shockwaves at the Duke and the Stalacmites and their bodies surged with electricity from the shockwave

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply