ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 15 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
OT: for Admin

my post in the Goldstar Year One Saga thread is up

Goz is worried that him and Omega might already be too late to stop Pipii from feeding on people. Jin assumes that Pipii is already at her castle and probaly has already kill 2 or 3 royal guards max and bunch of them are probaly trying to calm her down. he also tells Omega that Japan doesn't have a blood banks , but that their is a option that Pipii to get blood without killing and that is to consume foods made using animal blood as the main ingredient, and that those types of food might be hidden in Pipii's castle somewhere. he also tells Omega that the fast route to Pipii's castle is through the Black Dragon Grounds home of the Black Dragon Clan

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p45-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17726

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 15 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Suspiria swims behind her and says while resting both her hands on Elizabeth's shoulders"You certainly have come a long way when compared to five years ago"

Psionica cleared her throat. "In your opinion, do you think we should make preparations in the event of a possible return?"

"I've informed LION about him and his physical capabilities" Elizabeth said" On the positive side we've gained allies"

"Of course. I would like to speak with Nadia about her experience as well."

"Which reminds me" She looks at Suspiria" You wont tell the villains about this would you?"

Suspiria" Never leaves outside of this dreamscape" she says then caressed Elizabeth's cheek

"I think that's enough of that Suspiria." Psionica spoke up in a firm voice.

Suspiria grinned then winked at Psionica

"What about some of your friends in the super villain community? Will they think any different of you once they've find out that you freed the souls?" Elizabeth asked

" To some it may give them a peace of mind, the statues were starting to make them a little unsettled." Suspiria said

"You don't think that they will think you've went soft?" Elizabeth asked

"Of course not, they know better than to think that. I can do much worse than the whole statue scenario and they know of this. Although given my experience it may draw out some other overlord that want to dethrone me. Some don't realize that no matter how bad you are there is usually someone more worse than you. I look forward to that day and you and the other heroes assist" Suspiria said

"What makes you think we would assist you?" Elizabeth asked

"For one. You guys are heroes, helping others is a natural instinct. And secondly an enemy of my enemy situation as I'm sure you do not want to put up with someone that could be much worse than I am"

"It would be quite a feat for somebody to top you."

OT:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GettingCrapPastTheRadar

lol!

IC: Suspiria smiled at Psionica" There is one exception when it comes to that, she whispered to Elizabeth. She didn't mind when it happened to her either"

Elizabeth flushed then looked at her glass then at the two" We....Are still talking about villains right?"

more_horiz

"For one. You guys are heroes, helping others is a natural instinct. And secondly an enemy of my enemy situation as I'm sure you do not want to put up with someone that could be much worse than I am"

Cue Christine Zion. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Suspiria swims behind her and says while resting both her hands on Elizabeth's shoulders"You certainly have come a long way when compared to five years ago"

Psionica cleared her throat. "In your opinion, do you think we should make preparations in the event of a possible return?"

"I've informed LION about him and his physical capabilities" Elizabeth said" On the positive side we've gained allies"

"Which reminds me" She looks at Suspiria" You wont tell the villains about this would you?"

Suspiria" Never leaves outside of this dreamscape" she says then caressed Elizabeth's cheek

"What about some of your friends in the super villain community? Will they think any different of you once they've find out that you freed the souls?" Elizabeth asked

" To some it may give them a peace of mind, the statues were starting to make them a little unsettled." Suspiria said

"Of course not, they know better than to think that. I can do much worse than the whole statue scenario and they know of this. Although given my experience it may draw out some other overlord that want to dethrone me. Some don't realize that no matter how bad you are there is usually someone more worse than you. I look forward to that day and you and the other heroes assist" Suspiria said

OT:

lol!

IC: Suspiria smiled at Psionica" There is one exception when it comes to that, she whispered to Elizabeth. She didn't mind when it happened to her either"

Elizabeth flushed then looked at her glass then at the two" We....Are still talking about villains right?"

"I can only hope."

more_horiz
OT: for Admin

my post in the Goldstar Year One Saga thread is up

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p45-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17726

Jin has inform Omega that Japan doesn't have blood banks but there is way that Pipii can get blood without killing and that is by consume food made with using blood as the main ingredient such as black pudding aka blood sausage.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

lol!

"I can only hope."

Basketball
bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

lol!

"I can only hope."

"Remember what I said about what happens hear, remains here" Suspiria asked Elizabeth who nods" I have"

Suspiria smiled" Look at Psionica" Elizabeth looked at her, admitting inwardly she does look nice in a swimsuit, then Suspiria said" Look at me" Elizabeth looked at her, unsure where she is getting" Then look at Psionica again"

Elizabeth did so then she quickly looked down, blushing from head to toe

"Figured you'd notice something missing" Suspiria laughed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

lol!

"I can only hope."

"Remember what I said about what happens hear, remains here" Suspiria asked Elizabeth who nods" I have"

Suspiria smiled" Look at Psionica" Elizabeth looked at her, admitting inwardly she does look nice in a swimsuit, then Suspiria said" Look at me" Elizabeth looked at her, unsure where she is getting" Then look at Psionica again"

"Sorceress..." Psionica pinched her nose.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

lol!

"I can only hope."

"Sorceress..." Psionica pinched her nose.

Actually. She used her magic to remove Psionica's swimsuit Smile There were clues concerning that

more_horiz
[quote="Admin"]
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

lol!

"I can only hope."

"What do you-" Psionica looked down. She immediately covered herself and sent a telekinetic wave at Suspiria. "You will pay for this slight sorceress."

more_horiz
[quote="Admin"]
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

lol!

"I can only hope."

"What do you-" Psionica looked down. She immediately covered herself and sent a telekinetic wave at Suspiria. "You will pay for this slight sorceress."

Elizabeth quickly flew upwards and avoided the wave. "This is exactly why I brought her here" She hears Suspiria behind her, she turned around then covered herself" Don't even think about it!"

"The hero, villain, and whatever titles aside you have known me long enough to know that I'm not a complete monster as my reputation defines me. Besides don't you two deserve a moment away from all of that and loosen up a little? Why not embrace it now" Suspiria said then Elizabeth pondered over it then she flew away. Suspiria then got struck down by a large stream of water then lands next to Psionica.

She emerged then applauded" Very sneaky Elizabeth"

"What the heck, you only live once" Elizabeth grinned" I believe someone deserves a little payback" she glances at Psionica

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Elizabeth quickly flew upwards and avoided the wave. "This is exactly why I brought her here" She hears Suspiria behind her, she turned around then covered herself" Don't even think about it!"

"The hero, villain, and whatever titles aside you have known me long enough to know that I'm not a complete monster as my reputation defines me. Besides don't you two deserve a moment away from all of that and loosen up a little? Why not embrace it now" Suspiria said then Elizabeth pondered over it then she flew away. Suspiria then got struck down by a large stream of water then lands next to Psionica.

"What the heck, you only live once" Elizabeth grinned" I believe someone deserves a little payback" she glances at Psionica

"Thank you Elizabeth." She sent a wave of water at Suspiria.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Suspiria parted the wave of water

(You can thank me by using your powers to relieve her of her attire) Elizabeth said

Suspiria grinned at Elizabeth"Don't think I've forgotten about you" she said as her eyes started to glow

Outside

Nadia was taking charge of the controls" Mind if I join you?" she hears Cody behind her"Sure" she smiled then he sits in the co-pilot area" Sounds like we are the only ones up huh"

"You can say that" Cody smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(You can thank me by using your powers to relieve her of her attire) Elizabeth said

Suspiria grinned at Elizabeth"Don't think I've forgotten about you" she said as her eyes started to glow

Outside

Nadia was taking charge of the controls" Mind if I join you?" she hears Cody behind her"Sure" she smiled then he sits in the co-pilot area" Sounds like we are the only ones up huh"

(Oh I know. The water was just a distraction.) She replied. Suspiria felt a bit....looser and looked down at herself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Outside

(Oh I know. The water was just a distraction.) She replied. Suspiria felt a bit....looser and looked down at herself.

"Sound strategy" Suspiria said" Knew you'd loosen up eventually." She looks back back at Elizabeth" Speaking of loosening up"

Elizabeth gainaxed then covered herself" You are so paying for that." in a blink she was in the air then she suddenly started tackling her

OT: Aaand we will leave the lovely ladies to their fun. It is a family RPG you know tongue Meanwhile we cut to Cody and Nadia's conversation

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Nadia asked Cody as the both of them looked at the passing stars and space itself

"Yes. I remember when I was little mom and dad would take us into space. Liz and I would compete to see who would catch up with Hailey's Comet first with our parents making sure we don't wander too far off."

"Who won?" Nadia asked him

" There was never really a clear cut winner as none of us got the chance to catch up to it. I've always wondered what it would be like to actually ride that thing" Cody said

"Would be a fun trip" Nadia said, then something about the mission weighed on her mind" Cody there is something I want to ask and it requires a straightforward answer"

"Lay it on me" Cody said

"What did I do during that mission? The only thing I remember was that I reached the fortress then I was about to summon an army" Nadia said

"You summoned the army then they defeated the rest of the troops, with your assist of course." Cody said" You wasn't yourself but the planet had an effect on your powers"

" Did I say or do anything to hurt any of you guys?" Nadia asked then Cody shook his head" No"

Nadia nods then looks back in space" Still a let down that I don't remember any of it. It's like I missed out on something awesome. Although summoning an army was pretty cool on my part. Will you miss this? When you fully decide on not being a superhero will there be a moment that you will miss...well what we just did and the whole outer space travel?"

"I'll still help out whenever there is a crisis. Like the situation with CHAOS for instance. Just not looking at doing it full time. I like doing it but I just feel that I need to do something more with my life" Cody said

"Understandable" Nadia said" Does Sal Lee know?"

Cody shook her head" Looking at telling her when I get back. And the rest of my family"

"Well, like I said before, no matter what happens you have my support" Nadia said then Cody smiled" Thanks."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Outside

"Sound strategy" Suspiria said" Knew you'd loosen up eventually." She looks back back at Elizabeth" Speaking of loosening up"

Elizabeth gainaxed then covered herself" You are so paying for that." in a blink she was in the air then she suddenly started tackling her

OT: Aaand we will leave the lovely ladies to their fun. It is a family RPG you know tongue Meanwhile we cut to Cody and Nadia's conversation

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Nadia asked Cody as the both of them looked at the passing stars and space itself

"Yes. I remember when I was little mom and dad would take us into space. Liz and I would compete to see who would catch up with Hailey's Comet first with our parents making sure we don't wander too far off."

"Who won?" Nadia asked him

" There was never really a clear cut winner as none of us got the chance to catch up to it. I've always wondered what it would be like to actually ride that thing" Cody said

"Would be a fun trip" Nadia said, then something about the mission weighed on her mind" Cody there is something I want to ask and it requires a straightforward answer"

"Lay it on me" Cody said

"What did I do during that mission? The only thing I remember was that I reached the fortress then I was about to summon an army" Nadia said

"You summoned the army then they defeated the rest of the troops, with your assist of course." Cody said" You wasn't yourself but the planet had an effect on your powers"

" Did I say or do anything to hurt any of you guys?" Nadia asked then Cody shook his head" No"

Nadia nods then looks back in space" Still a let down that I don't remember any of it. It's like I missed out on something awesome. Although summoning an army was pretty cool on my part. Will you miss this? When you fully decide on not being a superhero will there be a moment that you will miss...well what we just did and the whole outer space travel?"

"I'll still help out whenever there is a crisis. Like the situation with CHAOS for instance. Just not looking at doing it full time. I like doing it but I just feel that I need to do something more with my life" Cody said

"Understandable" Nadia said" Does Sal Lee know?"

Cody shook her head" Looking at telling her when I get back. And the rest of my family"

"Well, like I said before, no matter what happens you have my support" Nadia said then Cody smiled" Thanks."

I love you I love you

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Zaskukai gets into a meditation stance saying in firm tone.

Zaskukai: if the opponent is reading my mind this i must clear it, my mind must be empty of all thoughts!

Zaskukai empties his mind and starts attacking Ildiko Nightstar and Kimlia Kioio on even ground now. Kilmia looks at Ildiko saying in concern tone.

Kilmia: Ildiko there's something wrong I can't read his thoughts, it as if his mind is empty!

Ildiko: huh how is that possible , your a telepath how can he keep you from reading his mind?

Zaskukia (looking at Kilmia): I so your the telepath that's been reading me and Jan's minds giving you and your friend a advantage. if you want to know how I stop you from reading my mind it's aincent shaolin mind technique! ( looking over at Jan) Jan that blond hair woman ( points at Kilmia ) is telepath she is reading your mind, you must empty your mind of all thoughts!

Ildiko: so you figure out that Kilmia is a telepath, doesn't matter, all that means is that it 's time for me to get serious! I'll show you two why I'm the Shadow Trinity's Leader! Kilmia go find Argo I'll handel these two!

Kilmia: right way miss Ildiko!

Kilmia quickly leaves and Zaskukia tries to stop her but he's instantly stop by Ildikio who knocks him back with her blast from her energy gun. she then uses her teleportation to travel into and out of subspace. allowing her to instantaneously attack Zaskukia and Jan from all driections with energized sword strikes, multiple energized chain strikes, Energy Whip strikes and energy blasts. Zaskukia gets up and attempts to push Ildiko into a wall with his pressure manipulation but strangely nothing happens and Jan gets hit instead.

as Ildikio teleports the pressure attack that Zaskukia was going to use on her infront of Jan making it hit her instead. Zaskukia helps Jan up and says in stern tone.

Zaskukia: shit how in the hell are we going to beat her it seems like she can instantaneously attack from any driection, and can make are own attacks back fire. almost as if she's teleporting our attacks and jumping in and out of into and out of subspace as if she's teleporting. wait that's because that's exactly what she's doing she's teleporting into and out of subspace!

which means she's a high level teleporter, great how in the hell are we supposed to beat a high level teleporter, Jan got any ideas?

OOC: for Froggy
Jan starts to empty her mind and looks to them

"Give them somthing to teleport into"

Zaskukia: good idea, Jan when I give the singal make a wall infront of me!

Zaskukia uses his pressure manipulation as bait and Ildiko says in firm tone.

Ildikio: seriously you aren't going to try to do that again, you know what happen last time right.

Ildikio then brings to teleport and Zaskukia says in firm tone.

Zaskukia: okay Jan now!

more_horiz
Jan does it again
and again
and again

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Jan does it again
and again
and again

Ildikio gets up goggy saying in firm tone.

Ildikio: damn you, you blast earth manipulator. ( hears a scream coming from her commucator) Kilmia what is it what's wrong?

Kilima: Miss Ildiko I can't find Argo, I look everywhere for him, but he seems to have vanish , what if Sevda got him.

Ildikio: not likey Argo can take care of himself Kilima, however it's not like him to get lost. so I'll will be right there to assist you on find him Kilima. ( looking at Jan and Zaskukai) looks like our little affiar will have to wait, I have to find my collegue.

Ildikio teleports out of the area and Zaskukai hears a loud mechanical sound

Zaskukai: I don't like that sound i herd just now, I think we should check it out.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Jan does it again
and again
and again

Ildikio: damn you, you blast earth manipulator. ( hears a scream coming from her commucator) Kilmia what is it what's wrong?

Kilima: Miss Ildiko I can't find Argo, I look everywhere for him, but he seems to have vanish , what if Sevda got him.

Ildikio: not likey Argo can take care of himself Kilima, however it's not like him to get lost. so I'll will be right there to assist you on find him Kilima. ( looking at Jan and Zaskukai) looks like our little affiar will have to wait, I have to find my collegue.

Zaskukai: I don't like that sound i herd just now, I think we should check it out.

"why dothey ALWAYS have to run!" Jan would say as he followed Zaskukai

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Jan does it again
and again
and again

Zaskukai and Jan meet up with Burists, Jorrah, Dannilie, and the Omega Brigade as they come face to face with a giant armed mech with Burists saying in firm tone.

Bruists: about time you two got here, Dannilie hear says that she and that Omega Girl defeated Cosrok.

Zaskukai: if that's so then this mech shouldn't even be opertational!

Bruists: yeah that was the same thing i was thinking when i saw it activate itself. I mean there's no person piloting the thing so something is up.

MF: it's me and my siblings Seif, Sedi, Switch, AE, EI, Mo, Vi's , Echo's, EC's , O-Two's and Calo's mother Sevda she's doing this, she's control the mech. mother please listen to us, we can help you, you don't need to do this!

the Mech fires at the gang and MF delfects the shots saying in firm tone.

MF: Squad Zero will you help me and my siblings save our mother Sevda?

Bruists: sure you all seem like good guys, it's the lest we can do. and how about we call you guys Matthew , Nasoq , Barry , Ashely , Jack , Mandy , Moe , Vicky , Tyst , Kimbily , Zack and Carly.

Borroioucs battle

MF and his siblings attack the Borriocus well Bruists and the rest of Squad Zero help them as Zaskukai says in stern tone.

Zaskukai: damn this thing is tough, this is going to be one hell of a fight!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Jan does it again
and again
and again

Zaskukai and Jan meet up with Burists, Jorrah, Dannilie, and the Omega Brigade as they come face to face with a giant armed mech with Burists saying in firm tone.

Bruists: about time you two got here, Dannilie hear says that she and that Omega Girl defeated Cosrok.

Zaskukai: if that's so then this mech shouldn't even be opertational!

Bruists: yeah that was the same thing i was thinking when i saw it activate itself. I mean there's no person piloting the thing so something is up.

MF: it's me and my siblings Seif, Sedi, Switch, AE, EI, Mo, Vi's , Echo's, EC's , O-Two's and Calo's mother Sevda she's doing this, she's control the mech. mother please listen to us, we can help you, you don't need to do this!

the Mech fires at the gang and MF delfects the shots saying in firm tone.

MF: Squad Zero will you help me and my siblings save our mother Sevda?

Bruists: sure you all seem like good guys, it's the lest we can do. and how about we call you guys Matthew , Nasoq , Barry , Ashely , Jack , Mandy , Moe , Vicky , Tyst , Kimbily , Zack and Carly.

Borroioucs battle

MF and his siblings attack the Borriocus well Bruists and the rest of Squad Zero help them as Zaskukai says in stern tone.

Zaskukai: damn this thing is tough, this is going to be one hell of a fight!

more_horiz
OOC: are we almost done with the flashback?

The group nodded before continuing to unload on the monster in desperation

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: are we almost done with the flashback?

The group nodded before continuing to unload on the monster in desperation

Matthew: mother Please you have to stop this, we want to help you!

Dark Sevda / Dictator Sammy: arugagh don't feed me that bullshit, the only thing you guys want to do is take that girl back to that place well I won't let you. now die already!!!!

Dark Sevda makes the mech attack the group more furiously now, and after a hard fight battle the group manages to defeat the mech as Dark Sevda says in angry tone.

Dark Sevda / Dictator Sammy: arugagh why won't you all just stay down!!!

Matthew: mother please let us help you.

Dark Sevda / Dictator Sammy: help she doesn't need your all's help now go away all of you!!!

a massive invisible force flings Squad Zero, and the Omega Brigade all to strange lab with what seems to be a transporter . Zaskukai wakes up and looks at the others saying in stern tone.

Zaskukai: team look at this it seems that the late Dr.Kazazyiou has hook up these guys predecessor to a virtual reality machine viva wirelessly and program digital world for her. and it seems that it's world create from her own desires. ( spots Elazio's dog tags and picks them up ) hey team these are Elazio's dog tags he's been here, I found them next to this transporter. ( looking at the transporter carefully and examining the room) wait this transporter is directly connect to the machine that Sevda is wirelessly hook up to !

I have I hunch that it will allow us to enter Sevda's mind and help her! I'm also guessing that Elazio felled into this transporter so we have to go in there and get him out.

Zaskukai jumps into the transporter and suddenly vanishes Bruists says in stern tone.

Bruists: well when in roman!

Bruists jumps into the transporter with Jorrah and Jan follow by the Omega Brigade suddenly the group find them selves in a weird vortex as Matthew says in firm tone.

Matthew: okay now this is trippy!

OT: check the prime-and-quantum-story ideas thread because from here on all the battles expect for three will be one on one. and no the flashback isn't done because head of DARPA Aurarous is the final enemy of the flashback and he hasn't shown up yet.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t87p45--arc-ideas#15682

more_horiz
now to jump start the next fight ( fights left in Bruists flashback story 19)

in a place that looks like Exodus City but isn't Exodus City Elazio is wondering around saying in stern tone.

Elazio: what the hell is up with this place this isn't the Exodus City I know and this sure isn't a damn dream! further more what's up with these damn invisible walls I keep bumping into their damn annoying. I feel like as if someone or something is leading me into a specific direction but for what purpose?

Elazio continues walking inside the virtual Exodus City until he stumbles across a monitor and a static message appears reading in bold letters Elazio "the Deranged Psychopath and Lord of Broken Promises who hides in plain sight! Elazio balls up his fist and yells in angry tone.

Elazio: what the hell what was that I'm not a damn psychopath, who put up that damn bullshit message! ( hearing a voice that sounds like his own) huh that sounds like me, huh me and Kage Woodsman are just alike , what the hell are you talking about I'm nothing like that guy! so who ever you are stop this charade at once! what do you mean I only join HITMAN just so I could have the freedom of killing people, that's not true I did it because I want to protect people!

huh did you just say Kristy how do you know that damn name? what do you mean I abandoned her and broken my promise to her? I didn't break my promise to her, I just couldn't keep it because things kept getting in the way! what you mean I'm making excuses I'm not making excuses you damn bastard now I demand you show yourself to me now or I will find you, and kick your damn ass for saying bullshit about me!

Elazio then looks for the voice and bumps into a person who looks actually like him saying in shocked tone.

Elazio: what the hell you look exactly like me, what in the hell are you? well what ever you are You're in for one hell of a ass kicking!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply