ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 9 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Johnny puts his hand on the ground and suddenly the ground turns infront of a bunch of the Iron wolf terrorists turns into a giant fist and smashes them to a bloody mush. then he slams his hands on a wall and suddenly metal spikes pop out and kills a bunch of Iron wolf terrorists as he says in stern tone looking at Frosty and Danielle

Johnny:what are you two still do here go now! I don't need a old man and a punk girl getting in my way!

Frosty charges through the Iron wolf Terrorists as he leads Danielle to the exist saying in firm tone as he looks back at Johnny.

Frosty: that was alchemy wasn't it?

Johnny: you're damn right it was alchemy Old man!

OOC: for froggy

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 9 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Danielle runs for the exit

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Danielle runs for the exit

Chapter 13 Danielle vs. Bruists & Squad Zero.

at Black ops HQ the security picks up Danielle and the Head of SAD who is there with Jack looks at Squad Zero who is also there and says to them in firm tone.

Head of SAD: Squad Zero a intruder has afiltrated Black Ops base deal with them ASAP!

Zaskukai: roger sir!

Jack: aruguaguahuh.

Head of SAD: Jack what's wrong?

Jack: nothing I just have a headach is all!

Head of Sad: all you sure your fine Jack?

Jack: yeah I'm fine I just need some rest, and please don't know one follow me! ( arguaugah i can feel Cosrok fighting for control over my body and I don't know how much longer i can hold him off!)

Jack leaves and Head of Sad says in firm tone as he gets up to follow Jack.

Head of Sad: Squad Zero I'm going to follow Jack, he's acting strange, you all just deal with the intruder!

more_horiz
Danielle eludes Jan and Jorrah, then scissor kicks Bruists right through a wall as she moves deeper into Squad Zero's base

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Danielle eludes Jan and Jorrah, then scissor kicks Bruists right through a wall as she moves deeper into Squad Zero's base

Bruists runs after Danielle grabs her and slams her into a wall saying in angry tone.

Bruists: tell me why are you here?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruists runs after Danielle grabs her and slams her into a wall saying in angry tone.

the only reply he gets is two sneakers to his face, sending him flying down the hall. "I'm here cause of you, a#*)#)#! Some jerkwad used your DNA to make me, dipstick!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the only reply he gets is two sneakers to his face, sending him flying down the hall. "I'm here cause of you, a#*)#)#! Some jerkwad used your DNA to make me, dipstick!"

Bruists gets up and yells in stern tone.

Bruists: I already know that, but your after someone else, and I want to know who!

meanwhile the Head of Sad is looking over Jack as Jack holds his head. then suddenly Jack grabs the Head of the CIA in a sleeper hold postion saying in stern tone.

Cosrok: Okay Frank unless you want me to break you neck take me to the room with the experimental teleporter now!

Head of SAD: damn't Jack why are you doing this?

Cosrok: shut up I'm not that fool Jack, I'm Cosrok, now take me to the room now!

Frank is force to lead Cosrok to the room and Cosrok then knocks Frank out just as Zaskukai arrives saying in shocked tone.

Zaskukai: Jack what's going on why is Frank knock out? Frank answer me!!!

Cosrok then suddenly reaches for a gun fires out a dart that stuns Zaskukai long enough for Frank to plated expolosves in the room and uses the teleport to teleport out of the base. Frank wakes up looks at the expolsves saying in stern tone.

Frank: damn it's too late to defused the bombs I have to get me and Zaskukai out of here now.

Frank grabs Zaskukai and carries him out of the room and shuts the bomb resisted door shut. suddenly there's a loud expolson which causes Bruists who is with Danielle to say in shock tone.

Brusits: what the hell was that expolson just now?!?

Frank ( walking with a still unconscious Zaskukai): leave the girl alone Bruists we have a bigger fish to fry and that was expolsion you herd just now was caused by Jack he blew up the room contain the teleportation project and used the last teleport to make his escape! it seems Jack has lost it he believes himself to be Cosrok who's been dead for ages and have no idea why, but maybe Higgs knows.

Bruists: wait the head of Black Ops Jack is acting like a dead infamous Nazi General, what in the hell happen to him during WWII?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : this post has been updated again)

more_horiz
"You dumb old #*)#! I'm not after anybody! I swear all the adults in here are presumptuous as *#)#)#!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You dumb old #*)#! I'm not after anybody! I swear all the adults in here are presumptuous as *#)#)#!"

Final Chapter : World Crisis!

in the conference room with the head of the FBI Higgs, Danielle and the rest see Jack appear on screen and they see that he's at a inclose location with a giant size metal gear type mech in the backgroudn as Bruists says in shock tone.

Bruists: Frank you were right Jack is Corsok!

Higgis: not necressary he's Cosrok in mind only not body. Cosrok subject Jack to mind linking device that link his mind with Jacks, and now Cosrok has taking over Jack's body!

Corsok: greetings all government of the world you have one day to pliege legions to me or I will destroyed your countries one by one with the help of this! now my minion can you please be so kind to give are veiws a demostration of this destructive power of the Annhliation Cannon!

Suddenly the mech behind Cosrok fires a massive beam of blue energy in the air and Cosrok points to a screen behind him that is showning a large island. suddenly massive beam of energy engulfes the island and it just disintegrates as if it was atomize sa Cosrok says in a stern tone.

Cosrok: and that is what will happen to your countries if you don't pledge leigons to me! at a push of a button this cannon can wipe out all of North America from the face of the earth 14 times over!

Zaskukai: damn't we have to something, we have to stop Cosrok!

Cosrok: oh and Danielle the real reason why I had Bruists clone is to see if Abby's theroy on cloning work, and it work prefectly. I was going to have my original body clone, but your mother Abby trash all her notes on cloning, she knew what i was up to. so when I herd about a Lusus that had a insane healing factor in Gremany I decied to capture him and experiment on him in attempt to get his healing factor for myself! I want you again to see if I could unlock Abby's theroy of cloning by studying you!

oh and i can't thank Bruists, Zasukuai, Jan, Jorrah and Elazio enough. because of you five the world will soon be mine! you gave me the codes to activate this destructive device, codes you all thought were missile codes ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I plan all of this I have been pulling you all along the entire time!

Bruists: your insane you can't just go around destorying countries, what do you hope to gain from this!

Cosrok: humanity's complete obedience to me! I was nothing, a nobody growing up, I was always pick on, I had no friends, things never went my way! but now that I'm the one in postion of power things will be different instead and this entire world will be force to give me respect or else! no more being looking down on instead it will be me looking down on the rest of you!!!

Higgis: that's not going to happen Cosrok, we're going to stop you!

Cosrok: by all means tried to stop me! Danielle I couldn't get the info I need on Abby's clone theroy from you cause Frosty got in the way. but I still got it anyway takes to analyzing Abby's brain! once the clone of my original body is done, and injected with Lusus Johnson B. Morrison's ability and his knowledge on alchemy plus Lash's ability I will be better then before,I will be supreme!

yes I will be the supreme ruler of earth and all will bow down before me! and the best part is there's no meddlesome American Dream or Special Squadron Task force Six to get in my way!!!

more_horiz
Later in the conference room

Higgs: Cosrok will not stop until he gets what he wants! so the only solution I'm afraid is that Jack must die in order to save the world!

Elazio: I'll do it Jack was like a father figure to me, I should be the one who does it!

another video feed comes on showing a scientist who says in firm tone.

Dr.Kazasyiou: hello there my name is Dr.Kazasyiou and I'm the creator of that awful Annhliation Cannon!

Bruists: so you the one who created that damn weapon, okay now just tell me where you are so i come on down there and bash your head in!!!

Dr.Kazasyiou: hey calm down I never ment for my creation to be used as a weapon the Annhliation Cannon was originally called the Atom Analyzer. it was supposed to be used to analyze atoms in intersteller space and collect data on on them. but then Cosrok and the Iron Wolves came along and force to modified it into a weapon of mass destruction! so now instead of analyze atoms and collecting data on them it destroys them!

they also made me build a large mech called Borroioucs which to attached the cannon to for mobility. right now the Iron Wolves are in the possession of the most powerful weapon in the world! this is to Danielle , Danielle I'm the one who told Cosrok and the Iron wolves where you and your mother where hiding. I was force to it was either reveal you and your mother's location or watch my own family suffer a horrible demise!

so I had no choice I had to tell them, so it's my fault that Abby's dead! I'm sorry , I'm so sorry!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 9 Otacon__1_

Elazio ( looking at the background): hey that's DARPA's symbol in the background , there's something your not telling us doc. DARPA's involved in this somehow aren't they?!?

Dr.Kazasyio: look I don't know anything about know DARPA that's just a something a bought at a store.

Elazio: heh your lying that looks too authentic to be a knock up of their symbol. spill the beans doc!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p195-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#12352

Later in the conference room

Higgs: Cosrok will not stop until he gets what he wants! so the only solution I'm afraid is that Jack must die in order to save the world!

Elazio: I'll do it Jack was like a father figure to me, I should be the one who does it!

another video feed comes on showing a scientist who says in firm tone.

Dr.Kazasyiou: hello there my name is Dr.Kazasyiou and I'm the creator of that awful Annhliation Cannon!

Bruists: so you the one who created that damn weapon, okay now just tell me where you are so i come on down there and bash your head in!!!

Dr.Kazasyiou: hey calm down I never ment for my creation to be used as a weapon the Annhliation Cannon was originally called the Atom Analyzer. it was supposed to be used to analyze atoms in intersteller space and collect data on on them. but then Cosrok and the Iron Wolves came along and force to modified it into a weapon of mass destruction! so now instead of analyze atoms and collecting data on them it destroys them!

they also made me build a large mech called Borroioucs which to attached the cannon to for mobility. right now the Iron Wolves are in the possession of the most powerful weapon in the world! this is to Danielle , Danielle I'm the one who told Cosrok and the Iron wolves where you and your mother where hiding. I was force to it was either reveal you and your mother's location or watch my own family suffer a horrible demise!

so I had no choice I had to tell them, so it's my fault that Abby's dead! I'm sorry , I'm so sorry!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 9 Otacon__1_

Elazio ( looking at the background): hey that's DARPA's symbol in the background , there's something your not telling us doc. DARPA's involved in this somehow aren't they?!?

Dr.Kazasyio: look I don't know anything about know DARPA that's just a something a bought at a store.

Elazio: heh your lying that looks too authentic to be a knock up of their symbol. spill the beans doc!

suddenly the feed is disconnected and a message displays on th screen saying, this feed has been disconnected due to technical difficulties.

Elazio: technical difficulites my ass, DARPA's involed in this mess some how , and they don't want anyone to know!

Zaskukai: so how do we Cosrok Location?

Higgs: we track down Dr.Kazasyiou and get the informention out of him! taking down Cosrok isn't going to be easy he will mostly likey have the rest of the H.I.T M.E.N. with him. there are 5 in total and only four of them have recived super human abilites thanks to a military project! first is " The Stealth" Kliss Simith he has the ability to camofluge himself to any surrounding, second is "the Blitz" Justin Markson he has super human speed, third is "the Shield" Sevda Naboa aka Project Zero " the Ultimate Shield" she has the ability to redirect matter and energy either through direct or indirect contact this allows her to form a nearly unbeatable defense!

Elazio: wait I thought Sevda's defense was supposed to be unbeatable , the "Ultimate shield"

Higgis: yes so far nothing has been able to bypass her defense, but I'm positive that it's beatable! fourth is " the Fort" Randy Poplion he has cybernetically enchanced body, and last there's " the Controller" Kokio Mazashio he has the ability to control minds! all five of these people have been deem to be traitors of the U.S government and are suspect to be working with the Iron Wolves!

Bruists ( looking at Danielle ): listen Danielle I'm going to take you to my home, your going to stay with my wife and my other kids. I don't want you tagging along on this a kid like you has no bussiness getting into this stuff it's dangerous!

Zaskukai: right so like this chick is telekinetic, also there was only four of these people that were enchanced so one of them already had super powers correct?

Higgs: not Telekinetic, Swashback controls the motion and direction of an object and manipulate the magnitude of the vector values! in other words her power deals with vectors! yes and that would be...........

Frank ( Head of Sad) : Sevda Naboa, she's a bio android develope by Department of Defense her name stands for Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor Neo Automic Bio Omega Android. as far as I know Sevda has live mostly all her life as a weapon. my guess is that this terrorist organzation the Iron Wolves promise her something she always wanted freedom to be accept as a person and not as a machine.

more_horiz
quiet at the infodump

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
quiet at the infodump

later at Bruists' place

Bruists looks at Danielle saying in stern tone as he looks at the chopter behind him.

Bruists: stay here with my wife & children Danielle understand, I don't want you to tag along. no matter how much you hate Cosrok you have to stay here got it!

Bruists 3 childern come out and the first one to speak is 13 year old Axlindara who says in curious tone.

Axlindara: father who is that mysterious girl and why does she look almost like me?

Bruists: Chrispother, Axlindara and Sandara this is your half sister.

Axlindara: right so you were with another woman before mom?

Bruists: no that exactly it's kind of well complicated ( Bruists not wanting to explain to his childern that Danielle is a female clone of him)

9 year old Sandara looks at Danielle and says in with a cheerful smile on her face.

9 year old Sandara: you're pretty.

Zaskuakia: come on Bruists we don't have all day , the world is at stake you know!

more_horiz
"It's not complicatedatall, someone jerked around with your dad's DNA and made me, I'm a female clone of your father, and thank you little girl, first nice thing ANYONE has said to me all week" Danielle replied, patting Bruists youngest child on the head

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"It's not complicatedatall, someone jerked around with your dad's DNA and made me, I'm a female clone of your father, and thank you little girl, first nice thing ANYONE has said to me all week" Danielle replied, patting Bruists youngest child on the head

Axlindara: and from the looks of it they put someone elses DNA in their as well, I can see some russian features like your accent. so I'm guessing the person who clone my father was Russian possibly female that used her own DNA with my father's to make you. I'm guessing that she did this by some advancing clone process which allow her to make a clone embryo that was a mix her's & my father's genetics and inserted inside her self.

Chrispother: my high school science teacher refers to stuff like that as test tube projects. so in a way that makes you ( looking at Danielle ) my older half sister.

Sandara: I'm going to call you big sis cause you're older than my other sister Axlindara.

Ammila who is a 7'0" Amazon comes out holding two trash cans one on each shoulder and she looks at Dannielle saying in firm tone

Ammila: who is this?

Bruists: that's Dannielle , she's a female clone of me.

Ammilia: well hi there Dannielle I'm Ammilia and this is my home. now i'm going to put these trash cans down and get back doing the rest of my cleaning.

Ammila sits the trash cans down for the garbage truck to pick up.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Axlindara: and from the looks of it they put someone elses DNA in their as well, I can see some russian features like your accent. so I'm guessing the person who clone my father was Russian possibly female that used her own DNA with my father's to make you. I'm guessing that she did this by some advancing clone process which allow her to make a clone embryo that was a mix her's & my father's genetics and inserted inside her self.

Chrispother: my high school science teacher refers to stuff like that as test tube projects. so in a way that makes you ( looking at Danielle ) my older half sister.

Sandara: I'm going to call you big sis cause you're older than my other sister Axlindara.

Ammila who is a 7'0" Amazon comes out holding two trash cans one on each shoulder and she looks at Dannielle saying in firm tone

Ammilia: well hi there Dannielle I'm Ammilia and this is my home. now i'm going to put these trash cans down and get back doing the rest of my cleaning.

"Glad to meet you, so does this mean we're all family now? and you'll stop being weird Bruists?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Glad to meet you, so does this mean we're all family now? and you'll stop being weird Bruists?"

Bruists: yeah were family now, but that's still doens't mean I'm going to let you go on this dangerous mission with me, I'm treating you like a daughter, and I never let any of my childern go on any missions with me.

Axlindara: yeah I always want to tag along with father too , but he's always like it's too dangerous. I'm guessing he's just want me to go with him on missions for my own protection, he doesn't want to see me getting hurt.

Elazio: I say let the girl tag along, the more the merry I say.

more_horiz
"I'm notyour #*)#)# daughter though! I haveall of your DNA and skills you'd never possess! You haven't even raised me yetyou want to play daddy and tell me this is too dangerous? THis #()# killed my family, kidnapped me to try and get some super girl soldier fetish going on, and you want to tell me to sit it out?" she'd ask, standing up and staring Brutus in the eyes. "Where. Do. You. Get. OFF?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I'm notyour #*)#)# daughter though! I haveall of your DNA and skills you'd never possess! You haven't even raised me yetyou want to play daddy and tell me this is too dangerous? THis #()# killed my family, kidnapped me to try and get some super girl soldier fetish going on, and you want to tell me to sit it out?" she'd ask, standing up and staring Brutus in the eyes. "Where. Do. You. Get. OFF?"

Bruists: acutally no you don't you have 99% of my DNA and 1% of Abby Gladwind your creator and mother's DNA. she told me everything and I told her personally that I would accept her as my own daughter and I'm keep my word. but if you think you can take care of yourself then you can come along i guess

Elazio: Jack is mine kid, if anyone is going to have to put him down it's going to be me! that man was like a father figure to me ,and he would want me to be the one to put him down. and did you listen to Corsok speech kid, the only reason he had Burists clone was to see if he could use the techology that made you to clone his original body! but now it seems that he's gotting the informention he needs from Abby's brain and is proably cloning his original body as we speak!

Zaskuraia: yeah and he said that he was going to injected with Johnson B. Morrison's ability and knowledge on alchemy into that clone of his original body his proably on the process of making right now. so I think we should high tail it over to that Dr.Kazasyiou's place and get the informention out him on Jack's whereabouts!

Elazio and Zaskuia get on the chopter as Bruists gets on saying in firm tone to Danielle

Bruists: you can come but don't bash the Doc's head in we need informention out of him, and we can't do that if he's dead!

more_horiz
Danielle gave Bruists an icy glare that he would recognize as the one that greeted himin the mirror every morning

"Don't talk to me like I'm stupid, I know you guys need his information for whatever reason, but I'm still going to mess him up" she'd say before walking to the farthest part of the chopper, sitting alone

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Danielle gave Bruists an icy glare that he would recognize as the one that greeted himin the mirror every morning

"Don't talk to me like I'm stupid, I know you guys need his information for whatever reason, but I'm still going to mess him up" she'd say before walking to the farthest part of the chopper, sitting alone

at Dr.Kazasyiou Place

Dr. Kazazyiou is his basement watching TV as his basement door flies off it's hinges then Brusists rushes down stairs and slams Dr. Kazasyiou into a wall before he can react saying in angry tone.

Bruists: alright where's Cosrok tell us now or I will break your neck!

Elazio: ah Bruists tough as nails you don't take it easy on scum do you?

Zaskukuia: Bruists let him go he can't talk if your choking him.

Bruists drops Dr. Kazazyiou saying in angry tone.

Bruists: alright you better talk you spineless sack of protoplasma! so talk before I make you unable to because I don't do easy!

Dr. Kazazyiou: that's what i was trying to do when you we're choking me. Corsok has a base in the arctic pole . the arctic pole is inacessible by aircraft so the only way to get there is on foot! Borroioucs and the cannon attached to it invulnerable to damage and I do mean Invulnerable!

while making the cannon and the Borrioiocus Cosrok I had study up on old super villianess name Mistress Surpeme who's strength was god like. her abilites her testing by the late Dr. Ivan Goldstar and he measure her overall strength and striking power as 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septillion tons and 12,228,129,185,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Decillion tons of force! she was also said to have the ability to fire a beam of plasma form ther eyes which the late doctor measure as being hotter and more powerful then a super nova! Corsok want a mech that was completely Invulnerable, so i had to make it that so not even this Mitress Supreme if she was still around couldn't break it.

that's when I looking into android Sevda Naboa's vector field and applying it to the mech and the cannon trust creating a vector field which prevent the mech or the cannon from being damage by anything physically. however I left in a weak spot, the vector field protects everything but the cockpit which can be damage by a personal portable infrared homing surface-to-air missile launcher!

Elazio: Mistress Surpeme I herd of her, yeah she was real alright, and she was godly powerful. don't know what happen to her but some say she was defeat by this Unrealman fellow and somehow depower but that is highly unlikely, unlikey part being that she was defeat by that Unrealman fellow.

Bruists: so Cosrok base is in the arctic pole and the Borricous has a vector field around it expect for the cockpit which can be damage by a stinger missile ok i got all that there. but tell Us why is DARPA's symbol on one of your labcoats? talk are I will break your neck!

Dr. Kazazyiou: look I can tell you everything else i know but i can't give up that informention there are powerful forces at work here, forces that would make sure I'll disappear if i gave up that informention!

more_horiz
"you act like we CARE what happens to you" Danielle replies, glaring at the scientist

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"you act like we CARE what happens to you" Danielle replies, glaring at the scientist

Elazio: yeah we could gave two shits what happens to you, but we do care about the woman and the kids up stairs. two kids would be fine with one parent gone ,but two? DARPA's that cruel enough to do that they just tried to ice you doc, and leave your family alone!

Dr. Kazazyiou: Listen if you must know DAPRA is behind.....

before the Kazazyiou can finished his sentence he is struck in the head by a bullet and drops to the ground dead. the bullet then lodges in the wall and Elazio goes over to look at it saying in firm tone.

Elazio: this a US military issue BMG 50 tracer round in and the special black casing is only something that DARPA agents use! yeah somebody definitely didn't want the doc to talk!

Zaskuia: we got the informention we wanted let's just head to Arctic pole, already!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Elazio: yeah we could gave two shits what happens to you, but we do care about the woman and the kids up stairs. two kids would be fine with one parent gone ,but two? DARPA's that cruel enough to do that they just tried to ice you doc, and leave your family alone!

before the Kazazyiou can finished his sentence he is struck in the head by a bullet and drops to the ground dead. the bullet then lodges in the wall and Elazio goes over to look at it saying in firm tone.

Elazio: this a US military issue BMG 50 tracer round in and the special black casing is only something that DARPA agents use! yeah somebody definitely didn't want the doc to talk!

Zaskuia: we got the informention we wanted let's just head to Arctic pole, already!

"Yeah! let's roll!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah! let's roll!"

Later at Corosk fortress in the Arctic pole ( everything beforehand happens off screen)

Elazio walks inside the fortress and then looks at the dead bodies around him saying in stern tone.

Elaizo: hmm these are DARPA agents!

Zaskuara: what do you think could have cause this Elazio?

Elazio: I don't know but I haven't seen a massacre like this since the incident , but something in my gut tells me these guys deserve what they got.

Bruists: why would DARPA agents be doing all the way out here?

suddenly the group is attack by a invisible figure who knocks them to the ground. the figure then shows it self and it is a well dress man who says in firm tone.

Kliss Simith: you shouldn't have come here Elazio, now you and you little crew there is going to die, cause i'm going to have the stasfiction ripping you all to peices. then after that I'm going to track that that Robo bitch Sevda and get her for taking my right hand!!!

Kliss Simth then vanishes again and Zaskuia follows the blood trail that Kliss makes saying in firm that as he combats him.

Zaskuia: everyone listen this guy is bleeding from his right side just follow the trail of blood and strike!

Elazio follows the trail of blood and strikes at Kliss Simth as does Bruists who holds back.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply