ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 23 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Which O-two trumps

PROCEEDING TO UNLEASH AN ASSWHOOPING OF UNHOKY PROPORTIONS

I MEAN WE're lucky this isn't drawn BEVAUSE SWEET MONKEY JESUS DARK O-TWO IS GETTIBG BEAT LIKE A RENTED MULE

Sedi: we're lucky that the imposter of O-Two has such a irrational fear of O-two's own ability meaning he won't use it, that gives O-two advantage!

Seif: yeah it seems like this imposter really as not faith whatsoever in O-two's Oxikinesis !

Switch: O-two prove that irrational bastard wrong that Oxikinesis isn't useless!

Mo:  hey it's just about as useful as any other ability!

MF: that thing probably believes that since oxygen is usually seen as gas a Oxikinetic is limited in what they can do with it.  that is simply not true Oxygen is a elemental on the Periodic table and can be liquefy or  solidified!

Dark O-two: how in the hell are you beating me with such a worthless power, how ?

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 23 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Worthington would feel a bit of gust kicked up and see the Duke's eyes widened

"He is implying you are a coward Mötley, it's an outsider thing" Sal Lee would say

"I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Motley would shout before opening his mouth to blast a purple beam of energy at Worthington while the Stalacmites try to rush him

Worthington guarded then a large forcefield surrounded him. The purple beam hits the field but Worthington survived it unscathed"Hit a nerve there Motty? Is it something I said or maybe you realize there is truth in the comment"

The field expanded then sent a burst of electrical shockwaves at the Duke and the Stalacmites and their bodies surged with electricity from the shockwave
the Stalacmites slowed their assault as they struggled with the electrical attack, but still pressed their assault

Motley shielded his body with his wings, grunting as he dispersed the energy. "I do not take kindly to insults, especially from such base creatures!" Motley would reply, almost sneering. He would then fire some strange set of spikes from his wings at high velocity

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Which O-two trumps

PROCEEDING TO UNLEASH AN ASSWHOOPING OF UNHOKY PROPORTIONS

I MEAN WE're lucky this isn't drawn BEVAUSE SWEET MONKEY JESUS DARK O-TWO IS GETTIBG BEAT LIKE A RENTED MULE

Sedi: we're lucky that the imposter of O-Two has such a irrational fear of O-two's own ability meaning he won't use it, that gives O-two advantage!

Seif: yeah it seems like this imposter really as not faith whatsoever in O-two's Oxikinesis !

Switch: O-two prove that irrational bastard wrong that Oxikinesis isn't useless!

Mo:  hey it's just about as useful as any other ability!

MF: that thing probably believes that since oxygen is usually seen as gas  a Oxikinetic is limited in what they can do with it.  that is simply not true Oxygen is a elemental on the Periodic table and can be liquefy or  solidified!

Dark O-two: how in the hell are you beating me with such a worthless power, how ?
newsflash dipstick, it's not a useless power! O-two would say before finishing off his imposter

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"He is implying you are a coward Mötley, it's an outsider thing" Sal Lee would say

"I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Motley would shout before opening his mouth to blast a purple beam of energy at Worthington while the Stalacmites try to rush him

Worthington guarded then a large forcefield surrounded him. The purple beam hits the field but Worthington survived it unscathed"Hit a nerve there Motty? Is it something I said or maybe you realize there is truth in the comment"

The field expanded then sent a burst of electrical shockwaves at the Duke and the Stalacmites and their bodies surged with electricity from the shockwave

the Stalacmites slowed their assault as they struggled with the electrical attack, but still pressed their assault

Motley shielded his body with his wings, grunting as he dispersed the energy. "I do not take kindly to insults, especially from such base creatures!" Motley would reply, almost sneering. He would then fire some strange set of spikes from his wings at high velocity
Worthington charged at the spikes then he super leaped at it, he evaded the first spike then fired a sonic blast from his hand at the other two, sending it straight at Motley. Worthington, in pure speed, took the advantage of this moment of distraction then vanishes. He then appears behind him and his right hand turned into a arm cannon and fired seeking missles at him in which would explode in a burst of energy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Speaking of. I mean no ill will when saying this but why are you still loyal to Adrian, a guy who doesn't feel the same about you and treated you like a lowest form of life?"

"We were family for years before he lost his way....I can't just sever bonds like that, I have to believe that there is still good in my brother."

"If there isn't then you cant let him treat you like a doormat. You're better than that"

"I know. Hell I've helped the others save the world more times than I can count."

"I know. Which is why you shouldn't let your feelings concerning him cause you to make a mistake and risk putting innocents or your team in the crossfire"

Morpha shape shifted into a soldier's uniform. "Yes ma'am. One time mistake, it won't happen again."

"At ease" Marnie said then smiled" I know it wont"

"Great. So, as long as I have you here, and just between us girls..." Morpha shapeshifted into a black suit, skirt and tie. "If you could date any of the Agents from LION....who would it be?"

" Lang and I both agreed that, if we had to, we'd share both Song and Specter" Marnie responded

Morpha laughed. "Ohhh man, you are wild Marnie." She thought about it. "As for me.... I guess either Song or that new guy I've been hearing about...Firewolf."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Speaking of. I mean no ill will when saying this but why are you still loyal to Adrian, a guy who doesn't feel the same about you and treated you like a lowest form of life?"

"We were family for years before he lost his way....I can't just sever bonds like that, I have to believe that there is still good in my brother."

"If there isn't then you cant let him treat you like a doormat. You're better than that"

"I know. Hell I've helped the others save the world more times than I can count."

"I know. Which is why you shouldn't let your feelings concerning him cause you to make a mistake and risk putting innocents or your team in the crossfire"

Morpha shape shifted into a soldier's uniform. "Yes ma'am. One time mistake, it won't happen again."

"Great. So, as long as I have you here, and just between us girls..." Morpha shapeshifted into a black suit, skirt and tie. "If you could date any of the Agents from LION....who would it be?"

" Lang and I both agreed that, if we had to, we'd share both Song and Specter" Marnie responded

Morpha laughed. "Ohhh man, you are wild Marnie." She thought about it. "As for me.... I guess either Song or that new guy I've been hearing about...Firewolf."
Marnie raised an eyebrow"Really. Sophia informed me of the new recruit. Out of curiosity, what is it about him that intrigues you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Marnie raised an eyebrow"Really. Sophia informed me of the new recruit. Out of curiosity, what is it about him that intrigues you?"

"He's hot."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
"You know, good looks, great personality, he's funny, fire powers, pretty cool guy."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
newsflash dipstick, it's not a useless power! O-two would say before finishing off his imposter

Dark O-Two: not useless?

this is all Dark O-Two says before he fades away and his place appears a anthropomorphic male feline type warrior who says in firm tone.

Arminius: I'm Arminius, I'm your X-guardian O-Two!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 23 Prince_of_Persia_by_Edheloth

Sedi: okay now only Calo is left to find!

MF: O-two we ran into Sevda, she's in serious denial about who she is!

Seif: yeah it's like she refuses to believe a word we said to her and just ran off.

Mo: or maybe it's more like she doesn't want to remember who she is!

Switch: yeah she went down the rabbit hole and is now in la la land!

Sedi: we have to do everything we can to help Sevda get through this!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"He's hot."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
"You know, good looks, great personality, he's funny, fire powers, pretty cool guy."

"Hmm." Marnie then smiled and responded"He's not available you know. Which means a good opportunity in making a what if into an actuality"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Worthington charged at the spikes then he super leaped at it, he evaded the first spike then fired a sonic blast from his hand at the other two, sending it straight at Motley. Worthington, in pure speed, took the advantage of this moment of distraction then vanishes. He then appears behind him and his right hand turned into a arm cannon and fired seeking missles at him in which would explode in a burst of energy
As the energy cleared, Mötley would look singed, his head and wings smoking as his eyes glowed. "I FELT that! The sooner I wring life from your body the better! He'd shout, wings sending slices of air pressure at Worthington, threatening to cut him if he tried to close in on motley

more_horiz
Calo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Calo ( me)

ability:  http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heat_Manipulation

Dark Calo  starts the fight off by setting the area ablaze saying in firm tone.

Dark Calo: tell me aren't these flames just beautiful?   destructive fire comes from heat so at it's core Calokinesis  can only cause destruction cause fire destroys get it!  but let's cut to the chase shall we I'm your dark side, and I want to show you only purpose for your power destruction!

more_horiz
Dark Calo would feel his body lock up and the temperature drop

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the energy cleared, Mötley would look singed, his head and wings smoking as his eyes glowed. "I FELT that! The sooner I wring life from your body the better! He'd shout, wings sending slices of air pressure at Worthington, threatening to cut him if he tried to close in on motley
And placeholding this till I return from my hiatus:D

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Dark Calo would feel her body lock up and the temperature drop

Dark Calo: oh I see the old  heat absorbing trick well two can play at that game!

Dark Calo absorbs the heat  from Calo's body  to increase her temperature  then causes the air to combust into flames saying in firm tone.

Dark Calo: you disappoint me girl, I thought you were a artist.  yet you dare snuff out these beautiful flames? how ungrateful. can't see that a flames beauty lies in the destruction it causes?  I really thought you of all people would understand that!

if you deny the beauty of these flames your denying your self as a artist!

Dark Calo then attacks Calo with a mix of heat base attacks and hand to hand combat.

more_horiz
"Why're you assuming things? I didn't deny anything, how could you be me and not know me at all?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Why're you assuming things? I didn't deny anything, how could you be me and not know me at all?"

Dark Calo: ah I see it is I who has lost  my ways well then I guess I have no real reason to take over then!  of course that doesn't mean I can't go out in a blaze of glory! just promise me when you finish me that you let me dissipated watching those beautiful flames of yours!

MF shows up with Sedi, Seif, Switch, AE, EI, Mo, VI, Echo, EC, and O-Two saying in stern tone as Dark Calo attacks  Calo with heat base attacks combine with hand to hand combat.

MF: show this is Dark Calo's imposter funny she doesn't seem nearly as violent as the others!

more_horiz
She sees Calo's beautiful flames

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
She sees Calo's beautiful flames

Dark Calo: ah yes so beautiful!

this is all Dark Calo says before she dissipates and then there is a bright light. out of that bright light emerges a female figure  who says in firm tone.

Kasai: Calo I'm Kasai your X-guardian!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 23 Aile_model_ox_v2_by_louisblack78-d36zrrb

at this time Squad Zero and Elazio also show up with Bruists saying in firm tone.

Bruists: so we meet again look we seen your predecessor's memories we know how much pain she's in, and we want to help her through this! oh and Sedi, Seif, Switch, AE, EI, MO, VI, Echo, EC, O-two and Calo I know I  called you guys  Nasoq , Barry, Ashely , Jack , Mandy, Moe , Vicky , Tyst , Kimbily , Matthew, Zack , and Carly. but you all can choose your own names should want would each one of you like to be call? 

Zaskukai: this virtual world was form from Sevda's own desires it is her  escapism from her harsh past. but she can't stay here , cause by stay here she isn't accept herself and is complete deny who she is.  she can't keep pretend to forgot all the bad, she has to face it she has to accept the fact that's a part of life!  but judged by her state of mind she's going to need help doing that.

Elazio:  it's just like Higgs once told me, Life throws you curve balls every now and then, the thing is you gotta know when to swing to get far!

MF: Matthew's just fine!

Sedi: Nasoq  huh well I'm fine with that.

Seif: the name Barry  sounds good to me.

Switch: Ashely  well at lest it's a girls name so I take it.

Mo: Moe  now just a lot like the code name that DARPA give me but I'm not  complain so I take it.

Bruists: and what about the rest of you looking at AE, EI, VI, Echo, EC, O-two and Calo  want would you like your names to be? you can name yourselves after  anything you want even your favorite character be it from a movie, novel, comic book or video game the choice is yours!

more_horiz
"We're okay with our current names"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We're okay with our current names"

Bruists:   your current names huh the one's given to you by DARPA cause those names sound like code names and I wonder if there all short for something. well if you guys are okay with them then  it's all cool.  

Sedi:  just me and Seif's names are short for something  my name is short for  Superior Elite Inertia Fort ,  and Seif's  is short for  Superior Elite Density Impact .

Zaskukai:  and Sevda is short for   Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor  right?

Sedi: correct but how do you know that?

Zaskukai :  herd it from one of Sevda's memories that I saw. there's no reason why they need to change their names Bruists , a person only changes their name if   they're trying to concealed  their identity! even then they never actually change their name, they're only masking it.

more_horiz
"So what if DARPA GAVE us these names? We own them now, fyckk DARPA"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So what if DARPA GAVE us these names? We own them now, fyckk DARPA"

Zasukuaki: indeed they did, and they made you using alien tech cause those no way those bastards could make Androids as advance as you all with just regular earth tech. probably had a bunch of Alien scientists do the work for them that Creed Inc. had under their employment unknowingly. I even bet that Sevda's creator Chronic was actually alien!

MF: the one who design us our creator belong to a alien race know as the Fleaianinas she was the wife of Professor Chronic her name was Talia. she was under Creed and DARPA's employment same as her bother. but she left them after what happen to her husband Chroinc and her current whereabouts are unknown.

Zaskukai: ah so Chronic was alien and so was his wife interesting. anyways let's get move we have to find Sevda!

more_horiz
Bruists: so just where should we look for Sevda?

Mf: well she did say she was going after someone name Dictator Sammy  and he's been popping up on monitors all over this place.

Bruists:  well if that guy is on monitors then Sevda must have head towards a place where there are a lot of cameras!

Elazio: Exodus News station , that's where she is , it's the only place in Exodus City that  has a media room that can produce these types of broadcasts!

Mf: okay everyone to Exodus News Station!

later Mf and the rest would arrived to find  Sevda face to face with the Shadow Trinity.

Bruists: damn it's those bastards!

Sevda / Omega Girl vs. the Shadow Trinity

Ildiko: Project Zero  it's time to come home!

Omega Girl: I'm not going anywhere with you guys, and who the hell is Project Zero.

Argo: so you still refuse to remember huh, well maybe you remember once your beating around a little!

Kimlia: you are Project Zero aka Sevda " the Ultimate Shield"! you were created by DARPA you are a weapon!  you have the ability to manipulate vectors which makes you one of the most powerful androids in existence.

Omega Girl: what the hell are you talking about I don't have that my ability is  Psychokinesis!

Bruists tires to get  to Sevda but slams into a invisible wall saying in stern tone

Bruists: it's no  good we can't help her she's on her own.

Sedi: please Sevda you have to remember who you are!

Omega Girl: remember ,ahahaihiiaiii I don't won't to remember!!!

Omega Girl uses her power to blow the Shadow Trinity back and Argo is the first to get up saying in stern tone.

Argo:  well we have orders to being you  in undamaged so we will go easy on you!

Zaskukai: was that a telekinetic  push just now?

Mf: it wasn't Sevda did that using her Vector manipulation.  Vector Manipulation and Psychokinesis are pretty much similar to each other so it's easy to get the two confused!

Sevda / Omega Girl then gauges in fight with the Shadow Trinity  during the fight   Kimlia uses her extra dimensional blaster  to bypass  Sevda's vector shield  giving Argo, Ildiko a opening which that utilize and it is notice that Argo and Ildiko are stay injured from their  fight with Squad Zero. however Omega Girl doesn't back down and shows that she's a force to be reckoning with as Mo says in stern tone.

Mo: Sevda hang in there!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruists: so just where should we look for Sevda?

Mf: well she did say she was going after someone name Dictator Sammy  and he's been popping up on monitors all over this place.

Bruists:  well if that guy is on monitors then Sevda must have head towards a place where there are a lot of cameras!

Elazio: Exodus News station , that's where she is , it's the only place in Exodus City that  has a media room that can produce these types of broadcasts!

Mf: okay everyone to Exodus News Station!

later Mf and the rest would arrived to find  Sevda face to face with the Shadow Trinity.

Bruists: damn it's those bastards!

Sevda / Omega Girl vs. the Shadow Trinity

Ildiko: Project Zero  it's time to come home!

Omega Girl: I'm not going anywhere with you guys, and who the hell is Project Zero.

Argo: so you still refuse to remember huh, well maybe you remember once your beating around a little!

Kimlia: you are Project Zero aka Sevda " the Ultimate Shield"! you were created by DARPA you are a weapon!  you have the ability to manipulate vectors which makes you one of the most powerful androids in existence.

Omega Girl: what the hell are you talking about I don't have that my ability is  Psychokinesis!

Bruists tires to get  to Sevda but slams into a invisible wall saying in stern tone

Bruists: it's no  good we can't help her she's on her own.

Sedi: please Sevda you have to remember who you are!

Omega Girl: remember ,ahahaihiiaiii I don't won't to remember!!!

Omega Girl uses her power to blow the Shadow Trinity back and Argo is the first to get up saying in stern tone.

Argo:  well we have orders to being you  in undamaged so we will go easy on you!

Zaskukai: was that a telekinetic  push just now?

Mf: it wasn't Sevda did that using her Vector manipulation.  Vector Manipulation and Psychokinesis are pretty much similar to each other so it's easy to get the two confused!

Sevda / Omega Girl then gauges in fight with the Shadow Trinity  during the fight   Kimlia uses her extra dimensional blaster  to bypass  Sevda's vector shield  giving Argo, Ildiko a opening which that utilize and it is notice that Argo and Ildiko are stay injured from their  fight with Squad Zero. however Omega Girl doesn't back down and shows that she's a force to be reckoning with as Mo says in stern tone.

Mo: Sevda hang in there!

the battle continues

Argo: after we done with your predecessor the only 1st generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android left in existence you 12   2nd generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Androids!

Ildiko: yes it wouldn't do us must good just to bring back one of the most powerful Androids in the world, we have to bring back the other 12! DARPA wants them all bought back to the base!

Kimlia: that may not be easy Project Zero is proving to  be most difficult!

Omega Girl : told you that's not my name, it's Omega Girl!!!

Sevda / Omega Girl uses her vector manipulation to make herself fly towards  shadow trinity and prepares to  use her power to produce a shockwave but  Argo intercepts it and  collides her fist with her saying in stern tone.

Argo: come on is this the best you got, you're a weapon,  but yet you refuse to act like one! hey I hate to tell you girly but this holding back shit isn't going to cut it!

even through Argo is still weak  from fighting Bruists and Jorrah  he manages to blow back Sevda due to the fact that Sevda is holding back a lot.  Zaskukai observes the fight saying in stern tone.

Zaskukai: this  isn't good she's getting cream!

Bruists: Argo said that she has holding back want did he mean by that?

MF: he means that Sevda isn't using her ability to it's fullest.  if she want to she could have ending this fight already by literally ripping  them apart at the subatomic level!  but she wouldn't  do that, I can see it in her eyes.  she's no killer, she has  a code against it.  well not after all she's been through  bring force to destroy her own kind!

Elazio: Kristy this girl I knew she was  a 1st generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android just like Sevda there, and I promise that I would be there for her but I never kept my promise, and now she's dead!  DARPA called her  Sigthe!

Omega Girl: Kris....krisss....Kirsssss.....  Kristy ?!? aruaghaguh  my head hurts make it stop I don't want to remember. I just want all the bad memories to go away, I don't want to remember! I don't want to remember bring force to do things against my own will! I don't want to remember being force to kill my best friend!!!

more_horiz
yet the battle goes on.

Omega Girl then  has a quick burst of anger uses her vector manipulation to pound on Argo at near light speed with super powerful blows knocking him the ground with a uppercut but Argo gets up just as Omega Girl is blasted from behind by  Kimlia saying in stern tone.

Argo: heh now your starting to look like the android I fought years ago! but your still holding back, you're a weapon, and weapons were design to kill!

Omega Girl: I don't want to! I don't want to take anymore lives!

Ildiko: these emotions of hers won't do we going have to something about them, and the ones in her off spring once we get them back to base!

Omega Girl: I won't allow you do to that, I don't want my emotions taking away from me their mine!!!!

Omega Girl finds her self being overwhelm by Kimlia , Argo , and  Ildiko who attack her  nonstop as she counter attacks using her vector manipulation well holding back as MF says in firm tone.

MF: Sevda she's holding back way too much, if she keeps fighting them like this she's never going to beat them!

Zaskukai: may I ask what is the difference between Vector Manipulation and  Psychokinesis?

MF: the difference is that Vector Manipulation is calculation base and it doesn't use psychic energy!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply