ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 24 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
yet the battle goes on.

Omega Girl then  has a quick burst of anger uses her vector manipulation to pound on Argo at near light speed with super powerful blows knocking him the ground with a uppercut but Argo gets up just as Omega Girl is blasted from behind by  Kimlia saying in stern tone.

Argo: heh now your starting to look like the android I fought years ago! but your still holding back, you're a weapon, and weapons were design to kill!

Omega Girl: I don't want to! I don't want to take anymore lives!

Ildiko: these emotions of hers won't do we going have to something about them, and the ones in her off spring once we get them back to base!

Omega Girl: I won't allow you do to that, I don't want my emotions taking away from me their mine!!!!

Omega Girl finds her self being overwhelm by Kimlia , Argo , and  Ildiko who attack her  nonstop as she counter attacks using her vector manipulation well holding back as MF says in firm tone.

MF: Sevda she's holding back way too much, if she keeps fighting them like this she's never going to beat them!

Zaskukai: may I ask what is the difference between Vector Manipulation and  Psychokinesis?

MF: the difference is that Vector Manipulation is calculation base and it doesn't use psychic energy!

Argo: stopping holding back  I want to see the droid I face back in 1965! but if you want do that than I guess your just another useless machine!!!

Argo kicks  Omega Girl in the stomach just as Kimlia shoots at her and knocks her into a wall than  Ildiko hits her with energy whips and Omega Girl just stands there saying in stern tone.

Omega Girl:  don't ever called me that! I' not a useless machine arrgagaughh!!!

Kimlia ( looking at a reading on high tech watch that's on her right hand): Project Zero's  power is sky rocketing now.  but she's not attacking and with my telepathy we still have the....aruguaugahghh!!!

Omega girl / Sevda uses her Vector manipulation to simulate Kimlia pain receptors in her brain  which cause Kimlia to drop her blasters and hold her head.  unable  to think do the pain Kimlia is quickly render unconscious by  Omega Girl / Sevda who shuts down her brain functions temporally.   Ildiko just looks over at  Kimlia saying in stern tone.

Ildiko: damn Kimlia down, Argo I guess it's up to you and me now to bring Project Zero in. 

Ildiko then attempts to use her teleporting ability to grab Kimlia's blasters with out being seen by Omega Girl / Sevda.  but Omega Girl  / Sevda uses her Vector manipulation to  opening a portal  and quickly disappears through it.  then when  Ildiko is shown appearing again she is shown flying into a wall with a loud thud and slump to the ground unconscious.  Omega Girl / Sevda then appears right after Ildiko hits the wall and Argo looks at her saying in stern tone.

Argo: heh so it's just me and you  just like old times!

Argo jumps into the air and pounds  Omega Girl / Sevda vector shield but it is no use due to his last fight with Bruists and Jorrah his  Tactile Telekinesis is strong enough to get pass  it.  Omega Girl / Sevda then just blows him away with her Vector Manipulation and uses it to  trash him around with immense  gravitational force while  pounding on him with near light speed with class 100+ strikes as she uses her vector manipulation to increase her speed and strength.   Omega Girl / Sevda's  continues her onslaught of  Argo using her vector manipulation in various ways.

she then unknowingly actives  her sword the O-buster  charges it up   and unleashes a massive wave of pure solidified energy from it.  Argo blocks the  attack and attempts to move forward saying in stern tone.

Argo: ( looking at Bruists and Jorrah) damn those two bastards if I hadn't gotten into a scuff with them I would have already ending this by now!   okay just have to holding on , there's no way I'm letting a machine beat me!

Argo tries to push him self forward but it is in vain  as he is overwhelm by the sheer force of the  pure solidified energy wave that send him crashing into a wall so hard that it renders him unconscious. Omega Girl then looks at  Shadow Trinity's unconscious bodies on the ground saying in firm tone.

Omega Girl: okay I have defeat  you awful people  now  I'm off to the media room to deal with  Dictator Sammy once and far all!  ( looking at Squad Zero and her offspring) you folks can join  me in the fight to rid this city of that villainous Dictator Sammy!  now hurry follow me time is of the essence!

Omega Girl / Sevda quickly dashes towards  the media room of Exodus News station.

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 24 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
They follow

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
They follow

in the media room they would find a empty penguin suit and Zaskukai says in firm tone.

Zaskukai: hmm there doesn't appear to be anything here but this empty penguin suit dress in military uniform strange?

Bruists: what's strange is of sword Sevda was wield a while  back it  the blade  was the size of a freaking fifteen foot tree and was composed of pure solidified energy! it was F$#king huge!

Omega Girl: I don't know why you all keep calling me that I'm not this Sevda person!

suddenly the lights turn off and Mo says in confused tone.

Mo: okay who  just turn off the lights?

Seif: it certainly wasn't one of us!

the lights turn back on but somehow the scenery has change instead of looking like a media room it now looks like a creepy laboratory with want appears to be dead bodies everywhere and Bruists just looks at the scenery in shock saying in firm tone.

Bruists: okay  this disturbing!

Elazio: these bodies they're all   1st generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Androids!

MF: hmm now I'm certain those quiet  civilians we seen around were all 1st generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Androids which makes this even more disturbing!

Omega girl spots I girl who looks like her in the corner saying in shocked tone.

Omega girl: huh why do you have my face, why do you look like me, just who in the hell are you?!?

the face of the person she's looking at who's face looks just like hers.

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 24 Fasdffs

Dark Sevda / Dictator Sammy   ( Froggy)

more_horiz
"Hello, SISTER" 'Sammy' would say, strolling over

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Battle Against Dark Sevda / Sammy " the Raging Beast of Destruction

Switch: get the hell out of here with that sister crap  we know exactly who you are!  you are mother Sevda's dark side!

Gunilla emerges from Seif and says in stern tone as she looks straight at Dark Sevda / Sammy

Gunilla: I can sense despair , sorrow , grief ,  betrayal , loneliness, rage,  hatred coming from this dark anomaly!  I can sense that the only thing it wants is to cause destruction on a globe scale! I can sense that it hates everything and everyone, it hates the world!

Zaskukai: giving Sevda past , that actually makes sense!  deep down Sevda feels like she's alone and hates the world.   this thing that calls it self her sister, that's not actually her sister represents her darkness emotions!

Elazio: translation if we let that thing take control of  Sevda's body in the real world, it's going to be disastrous!

Seif:  it has already done that many times before, that's why Sevda in the real world  seem to have a sudden swift in personalities.  that thing has been trying to take over, but  it ends here!   mother please listen this thing is not your sister it is a part of you , and the only way it can be defeat Is if you accept yourself.

Omega Girl: that's a lie ( looking at Dark Sevda  / Sammy) she can't be me, I'm not android, I'm a meta human, a meta human!!!!!!!!!

Omega Girl / Sevda still in denial about who she is just holds her ears over head as if to block everyone out and Elazio says in firm tone.

Elazio: poor girl looks like she's having a hard time accept herself and I can't blame her for all the shit she had to go through!   well guys looks like we have to hold this thing off  until Sevda comes to terms with herself!

Elazio  takes out his guns and starts firing at Dark Sevda / Sammy while  Zasukuaki uses his pressure manipulation on her, as Bruists, Sedi and Seif pound on her with Mo use his magnetism manipulation to  launch the sword at her at high speeds while bombarding her with metal debris . Switch  switches the  air above    Dark Sevda /  Sammy's head with a bunch of rocks .    Mo tries to uses his power to phase through and hit Dark Sevda / Sammy through her vector shield. and all of MF's X Guardian,  and his siblings X Guardians attack  Dark Sevda / Sammy with their special attacks.

MF as he is attacking Dark Sevda / Sammy with his magnetism manipulation looks at the others saying in firm tone

MF: okay guys I know this battle is tough really tough, we're fighting against the dark side of Sevda. Sevda has single handily with help took down the godly powerful Mistress Supreme, and defeated General Madison who could actually get past her vector shield, so her dark side isn't a push over!   but it doesn't matter how hard the fight against this dark side of Sevda is, we have to keeping on fighting until Sevda finally accepts herself!  but we must be wary of her mimic O-buster  ( talking to Squad Zero and Elazio)  if you don't know what that is it's basically the glowing red orb that looks like  button on  right arm.

in other words that mimic red orb will transform to a mimic  O-buster if Dark Sevda actives it.  now everyone keep on fighting and don't give up hope we our doing this for Sevda!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Worthington would feel a bit of gust kicked up and see the Duke's eyes widened

"He is implying you are a coward Mötley, it's an outsider thing" Sal Lee would say

"I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Motley would shout before opening his mouth to blast a purple beam of energy at Worthington while the Stalacmites try to rush him

Worthington guarded then a large forcefield surrounded him. The purple beam hits the field but Worthington survived it unscathed"Hit a nerve there Motty? Is it something I said or maybe you realize there is truth in the comment"

The field expanded then sent a burst of electrical shockwaves at the Duke and the Stalacmites and their bodies surged with electricity from the shockwave

the Stalacmites slowed their assault as they struggled with the electrical attack, but still pressed their assault

Motley shielded his body with his wings, grunting as he dispersed the energy. "I do not take kindly to insults, especially from such base creatures!" Motley would reply, almost sneering. He would then fire some strange set of spikes from his wings at high velocity

Worthington charged at the spikes then he super leaped at it, he evaded the first spike then fired a sonic blast from his hand at the other two, sending it straight at Motley. Worthington, in pure speed, took the advantage of this moment of distraction then vanishes. He then appears behind him and his right hand turned into a arm cannon and fired seeking missles at him in which would explode in a burst of energy

As the energy cleared, Mötley would look singed, his head and wings smoking as his eyes glowed. "I FELT that! The sooner I wring life from your body the better! He'd shout, wings sending slices of air pressure at Worthington, threatening to cut him if he tried to close in on motley

And placeholding this till I return from my hiatus:D

Worthington vanished, he avoided the air pressure attack by using his super speed that caused him to be able to move so fast that to the normal naked eye he's practically invisible. Worthington runs across the walls. He fires a missile that exploded in a blind flash of light at Motley"Plenty have tried that Motty" He shoots mini missiles that sticks to the ground around Motley then they exploded"And just like you, they've failed to deliver on that threat"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"He is implying you are a coward Mötley, it's an outsider thing" Sal Lee would say

"I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Motley would shout before opening his mouth to blast a purple beam of energy at Worthington while the Stalacmites try to rush him

Worthington guarded then a large forcefield surrounded him. The purple beam hits the field but Worthington survived it unscathed"Hit a nerve there Motty? Is it something I said or maybe you realize there is truth in the comment"

The field expanded then sent a burst of electrical shockwaves at the Duke and the Stalacmites and their bodies surged with electricity from the shockwave

the Stalacmites slowed their assault as they struggled with the electrical attack, but still pressed their assault

Motley shielded his body with his wings, grunting as he dispersed the energy. "I do not take kindly to insults, especially from such base creatures!" Motley would reply, almost sneering. He would then fire some strange set of spikes from his wings at high velocity

Worthington charged at the spikes then he super leaped at it, he evaded the first spike then fired a sonic blast from his hand at the other two, sending it straight at Motley. Worthington, in pure speed, took the advantage of this moment of distraction then vanishes. He then appears behind him and his right hand turned into a arm cannon and fired seeking missles at him in which would explode in a burst of energy

As the energy cleared, Mötley would look singed, his head and wings smoking as his eyes glowed. "I FELT that! The sooner I wring life from your body the better! He'd shout, wings sending slices of air pressure at Worthington, threatening to cut him if he tried to close in on motley

Worthington vanished, he avoided the air pressure attack by using his super speed that caused him to be able to move so fast that to the normal naked eye he's practically invisible. Worthington runs across the walls. He fires a missile that exploded in a blind flash of light at Motley"Plenty have tried that Motty" He shoots mini missiles that sticks to the ground around Motley then they exploded"And just like you, they've failed to deliver on that threat"
As the smoke cleared, a bloodied, but not beaten Motley would be seen standing, angrier than ever. Worthington, Sal Lee and Red Strike would have to hold their ears along with the Stalagmites as Mottley let out an uproarious howl, disrupting his equilibrium. Once Worthington realized what had happened, he would feel off balance as Motley came towards him, hands ready to strike

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Battle Against Dark Sevda / Sammy " the Raging Beast of Destruction

Switch: get the hell out of here with that sister crap  we know exactly who you are!  you are mother Sevda's dark side!

Gunilla emerges from Seif and says in stern tone as she looks straight at Dark Sevda / Sammy

Gunilla: I can sense despair , sorrow , grief ,  betrayal , loneliness, rage,  hatred coming from this dark anomaly!  I can sense that the only thing it wants is to cause destruction on a globe scale! I can sense that it hates everything and everyone, it hates the world!

Zaskukai: giving Sevda past , that actually makes sense!  deep down Sevda feels like she's alone and hates the world.   this thing that calls it self her sister, that's not actually her sister represents her darkness emotions!

Elazio: translation if we let that thing take control of  Sevda's body in the real world, it's going to be disastrous!

Seif:  it has already done that many times before, that's why Sevda in the real world  seem to have a sudden swift in personalities.  that thing has been trying to take over, but  it ends here!   mother please listen this thing is not your sister it is a part of you , and the only way it can be defeat Is if you accept yourself.

Omega Girl: that's a lie ( looking at Dark Sevda  / Sammy) she can't be me, I'm not android, I'm a meta human, a meta human!!!!!!!!!

Omega Girl / Sevda still in denial about who she is just holds her ears over head as if to block everyone out and Elazio says in firm tone.

Elazio: poor girl looks like she's having a hard time accept herself and I can't blame her for all the shit she had to go through!   well guys looks like we have to hold this thing off  until Sevda comes to terms with herself!

Elazio  takes out his guns and starts firing at Dark Sevda / Sammy while  Zasukuaki uses his pressure manipulation on her, as Bruists, Sedi and Seif pound on her with Mo use his magnetism manipulation to  launch the sword at her at high speeds while bombarding her with metal debris . Switch  switches the  air above    Dark Sevda /  Sammy's head with a bunch of rocks .    Mo tries to uses his power to phase through and hit Dark Sevda / Sammy through her vector shield. and all of MF's X Guardian,  and his siblings X Guardians attack  Dark Sevda / Sammy with their special attacks.

MF as he is attacking Dark Sevda / Sammy with his magnetism manipulation looks at the others saying in firm tone

MF: okay guys I know this battle is tough really tough, we're fighting against the dark side of Sevda. Sevda has single handily with help took down the godly powerful Mistress Supreme, and defeated General Madison who could actually get past her vector shield, so her dark side isn't a push over!   but it doesn't matter how hard the fight against this dark side of Sevda is, we have to keeping on fighting until Sevda finally accepts herself!  but we must be wary of her mimic O-buster  ( talking to Squad Zero and Elazio)  if you don't know what that is it's basically the glowing red orb that looks like  button on  right arm.

in other words that mimic red orb will transform to a mimic  O-buster if Dark Sevda actives it.  now everyone keep on fighting and don't give up hope we our doing this for Sevda!!!
SZ and gang help MF hold it off while Sevda starts to push the group back with one hand

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the smoke cleared, a bloodied, but not beaten Motley would be seen standing, angrier than ever. Worthington, Sal Lee and Red Strike would have to hold their ears along with the Stalagmites as Mottley let out an uproarious howl, disrupting his equilibrium. Once Worthington realized what had happened, he would feel off balance as Motley came towards him, hands ready to strike
Worthington raised his hands then blocked the punch. It was a strong hit but he has taken stronger hits when sparring with the Chase Twins. "What was that Motty? The crying baby technique?" he then countered and delivered a series of rapid bunches on the upper chest area then worked to the lower jaw then the ear drums to mess up Motley's senses then an elbow strike to Motley's nose. He quickly grabbed the back of Motley's wings then he flips him to the ground. Holding him in place he started delivering a few elbow strikes to the face. He stopped then raised his hand and balled it into a fist" Live or die?" he said to Motley as flames started to erupt from his fist

more_horiz
Worthington raised his hands then blocked the punch. It was a strong hit but he has taken stronger hits when sparring with the Chase Twins. "What was that Motty? The crying baby technique?" he then countered and delivered a series of rapid bunches on the upper chest area then worked to the lower jaw then the ear drums to mess up Motley's senses then an elbow strike to Motley's nose. He quickly grabbed the back of Motley's wings then he flips him to the ground. Holding him in place he started delivering a few elbow strikes to the face. He stopped then raised his hand and balled it into a fist" Live or die?" he said to Motley as flames started to erupt from his fist

As Motley opened his mouth, Sal Lee's ears snapped up and she tapped Red Strike on the shoulder. The Stalagmites started to rise up and charge at Worthington, only to be flattened to the ground by Sal Lee who's silver hair flared up. Her eyes peered at Motley, then Worthington

"L....live" Motley would say as Sal Lee walked over to Worthington. "Ask him where the gourds are so we can feed Buddy"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

As Motley opened his mouth, Sal Lee's ears snapped up and she tapped Red Strike on the shoulder. The Stalagmites started to rise up and charge at Worthington, only to be flattened to the ground by Sal Lee who's silver hair flared up. Her eyes peered at Motley, then Worthington

"L....live" Motley would say as Sal Lee walked over to Worthington. "Ask him where the gourds are so we can feed Buddy"
Worthington grinned" Wise choice. Now tell the queen where the gourds are"

more_horiz
"They are-

"Behind the throne yes?"Sal Lee asks as she grabs them. "Take him with us so I may judge him by the laws of the main house. Ill explain when we get back" she'd say before floating out of the castle, red strike following

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"They are-

"Behind the throne yes?"Sal Lee asks as she grabs them. "Take him with us so I may judge him by the laws of the main house. Ill explain when we get back" she'd say before floating out of the castle, red strike following

Worthington grabbed hold then restrained Motley" Try anything and I'll break your wings" he whispered to him then followed Sal Lee and Red Strike.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
SZ and gang help MF hold it off while Sevda starts to push the group back with one hand

Bruists (pounding on Dark Sevda's  Vector shield ): Look Sevda I know you in a lot of pain  but your not alone,  there are people here who care about you.  

Zaskukai ( using his power against Dark Sevda):  look Sevda you show me your memories and I know what they force you to do.  but forgetting isn't the answer,  you have to face your past and accept the good with the bad!

Sedi ( pounding on  Dark Sevda's vector shield): mother listen you have to accept yourself, we didn't come all this way just to lose you now!

Switch ( attacking Dark Sevda and not doing any damage to her): stupid impenetrable vector shield , we're not even making a scratch on this thing. damn if only some one had remember to grab Kimlia's extra Dimensional energy blasters!  okay mother listen  the more you deny your self the more powerful this thing gets, so please for the sake of us, and for you own sake, don't let this F#king thing win!

Mo( continues to fight against Dark Sevda even through he knows his attacks wouldn't do anything against her): okay I knew that the Dark Side of our mother was going to be tough, but this is ridiculous! guess when Shadow Trinity said that she was the most powerful Android in the world they won't kidding.  mother i know  life is tough trust me, but you can't just mopping around feeling sorry for yourself, you have to pick yourself up and keep going forward!

Sevda: keeping going forward?!? but I don't want to remember I like being in this place, here I can just forget all the bad stuff, and forget about the man who didn't keep his promise!

MF ( using his power to combat against  Dark Sevda): mother listen there is no way that me  and the others can beat this thing only you can defeat it by accept yourself! now I know this is hard because of all the shit you had to go through. but you can't live like this you have to face your past head on, and accept yourself for what you are.  you have to see that your not alone, that you don't have to turn your back to the world!

listen up guys we all know that this thing has the same power as Sevda so there's pretty much nothing we can do to get past it's vector shield.  the only way we can get past it is if we had  extra Dimensional energy weapons handy, or by tricking the thing into reverse the effect of it's shield! there also might be a slim chance that it might drop it's shield to preforming complex calculations for something but that could only mean bad news!

Elazio ( shooting at Dark Sevda's vector shield with his hand guns and dodging the bullets that back fire. of Dark Sevda's vector shield.): you mean like preforming complex calculations to literary completely destroy anything in it's path by ripped it them apart at a subatomic level? lucky for us we can avoid that because i had grab Kilima's blasters awhile back. now if I can only figure out how the damn things work?!?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"They are-

Worthington grabbed hold then restrained Motley" Try anything and I'll break your wings" he whispered to him then followed Sal Lee and Red Strike.
as they reached the main castle, they would see the Kirby shaped Kai and the wraith Qix greet them. Kai would place some glowing shackles on Mötley. "We will take him now Worthington Merc. Sal Lee requests a private audience with you and your partner"

"He won't escape, trust us on this, he'll be harvesting sky whale dung for a loooong time" Qix would say, sucking Mötley into his body

As Worthington walked forward he'd see Sal Lee talking with Red Strike

"I must thank you both for your aide. The nature of my union, while mostly well received, has had some negative feedback. Things like what you saw today with Mötley is just one incident, and while I do not doubt my ability to deal with them, am I wrong to keep this burden from Cody? I know he cares deeply about me but I don't want him to think I can't stand without him."

Sal Lee would sigh, then put a hand through her hair. "I hope he comes back soon, I would most like to talk to him."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"They are-

as they reached the main castle, they would see the Kirby shaped Kai and the wraith Qix greet them. Kai would place some glowing shackles on Mötley. "We will take him now Worthington Merc. Sal Lee requests a private audience with you and your partner"

"He won't escape, trust us on this, he'll be harvesting sky whale dung for a loooong time" Qix would say, sucking Mötley into his body

As Worthington walked forward he'd see Sal Lee talking with Red Strike

"I must thank you both for your aide. The nature of my union, while mostly well received, has had some negative feedback. Things like what you saw today with Mötley is just one incident, and while I do not doubt my ability to deal with them, am I wrong to keep this burden from Cody? I know he cares deeply about me but I don't want him to think I can't stand without him."

Sal Lee would sigh, then put a hand through her hair. "I hope he comes back soon, I would most like to talk to him."

Worthington laughed at the image then said to Kai" See you around Kirb Man"

Worthington placed a hand on her shoulder gently" You and I both know he doesn't think that of you. You're one of the strongest rulers that I've had the pleasure to know. For the record, miss him and Liz also"

OT: Just curious how do you like Worthington's progression?

more_horiz
I like his maturation physically and mentally

He's growing up in front of my eyes

"He's right your highness, the boy looks at you with an unrivaled sense of adoration" Red Strike would add

"You both are right, I just hope he gets back soon. I really do miss him. I have an idea on how to surprise him when he returns but I would need clearance to set foot on American soil from LION, could you procure that?"

"Your highness do you plan on

"Visiting him at his university? Yes!"

Red Strike looked away, embarrassed. "Oh, my mistake"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"He's right your highness, the boy looks at you with an unrivaled sense of adoration" Red Strike would add

"You both are right, I just hope he gets back soon. I really do miss him. I have an idea on how to surprise him when he returns but I would need clearance to set foot on American soil from LION, could you procure that?"

Worthington laughed" We can work something out" he then looked at Red Strike" Thanks for having my back"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Worthington laughed" We can work something out" he then looked at Red Strike" Thanks for having my back"
Red Strike would pay him on the back. "Least I could do partner, not like you needed it, batting Motley around the way you did" she'd say, grinning. Her smile was nice abd wide

Qix and Kai would open the doors as the agents leave.

"Told you you looked like this Kirby"Qix would say

"From what I have heard about this Kirby, I am honored to r compared to such a champion of justice!"he'd say, flexing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Red Strike would pay him on the back. "Least I could do partner, not like you needed it, batting Motley around the way you did" she'd say, grinning. Her smile was nice abd wide

Qix and Kai would open the doors as the agents leave.

"Told you you looked like this Kirby"Qix would say

"From what I have heard about this Kirby, I am honored to r compared to such a champion of justice!"he'd say, flexing
" Is that a smile I see?" Worthington grinned"Should be displayed like a work of art." he looked at Sal Lee" May we check on Buddy?"

more_horiz
"Yes, may we see Buddy before we go?" Red Strije would ask. As if on cue, the large dragon would poke his head in from the next room, neck draped around the throbe of his owner as he smiled abd panted. His roar even sounded healthier.

"He seems to be in grand shape now" Res Strike would remark, hand stroking his head

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruists (pounding on Dark Sevda's  Vector shield ): Look Sevda I know you in a lot of pain  but your not alone,  there are people here who care about you.  

Zaskukai ( using his power against Dark Sevda):  look Sevda you show me your memories and I know what they force you to do.  but forgetting isn't the answer,  you have to face your past and accept the good with the bad!

Sedi ( pounding on  Dark Sevda's vector shield): mother listen you have to accept yourself, we didn't come all this way just to lose you now!

Switch ( attacking Dark Sevda and not doing any damage to her): stupid impenetrable vector shield , we're not even making a scratch on this thing. damn if only some one had remember to grab Kimlia's extra Dimensional energy blasters!  okay mother listen  the more you deny your self the more powerful this thing gets, so please for the sake of us, and for you own sake, don't let this F#king thing win!

Mo( continues to fight against Dark Sevda even through he knows his attacks wouldn't do anything against her): okay I knew that the Dark Side of our mother was going to be tough, but this is ridiculous! guess when Shadow Trinity said that she was the most powerful Android in the world they won't kidding.  mother i know  life is tough trust me, but you can't just mopping around feeling sorry for yourself, you have to pick yourself up and keep going forward!

Sevda: keeping going forward?!? but I don't want to remember I like being in this place, here I can just forget all the bad stuff, and forget about the man who didn't keep his promise!

MF ( using his power to combat against  Dark Sevda): mother listen there is no way that me  and the others can beat this thing only you can defeat it by accept yourself! now I know this is hard because of all the shit you had to go through. but you can't live like this you have to face your past head on, and accept yourself for what you are.  you have to see that your not alone, that you don't have to turn your back to the world!

listen up guys we all know that this thing has the same power as Sevda so there's pretty much nothing we can do to get past it's vector shield.  the only way we can get past it is if we had  extra Dimensional energy weapons handy, or by tricking the thing into reverse the effect of it's shield! there also might be a slim chance that it might drop it's shield to preforming complex calculations for something but that could only mean bad news!

Elazio ( shooting at Dark Sevda's vector shield with his hand guns  and dodging the bullets that back fire. of Dark Sevda's vector shield.): you mean like preforming complex calculations to literary completely destroy anything in it's path by ripped it them apart at a subatomic level?  lucky for us we can avoid that because  i had grab Kilima's blasters awhile back. now if I can only figure out how the damn things work?!?

OOC: for Froggy

edit

also check Quantum and Halworth Academy threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p300-cau-quantum-rpg#20559

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t212p345-cau-quantum-halworth-academy#20561

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yes, may we see Buddy before we go?" Red Strije would ask. As if on cue, the large dragon would poke his head in from the next room, neck draped around the throbe of his owner as he smiled abd panted. His roar even sounded healthier.

"He seems to be in grand shape now" Res Strike would remark, hand stroking his head
" Gave us quite a scare there big guy" Worthington said petting Buddy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Elazio ( shooting at Dark Sevda's vector shield with his hand guns  and dodging the bullets that back fire. of Dark Sevda's vector shield.): you mean like preforming complex calculations to literary completely destroy anything in it's path by ripped it them apart at a subatomic level?  lucky for us we can avoid that because  i had grab Kilima's blasters awhile back. now if I can only figure out how the damn things work?!?
dark sevda starts to lose ground as the group tears at her shield

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

" Gave us quite a scare there big guy" Worthington said petting Buddy
hed give a playful nudge to the heroes as they pet him. "He's doing sooo much better now!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply