ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 8 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"You know a celebration sounds like a GREAT idea! Lord knows I'm hungry after all that heat, how about you Mariah?" Derrick would ask. Mariah gave a little smile and nodded, brushing off the feeling in the back of her mind. She gave Zack a thumbs up as they left. "Good job Clock Man, way to go!"

Maggie looked at Ultratide "Mako? who's Mako?"

Penelope and Vindalee arrived at LION. "This is where Bruiser is?" she asked her friend

"A friend of mine. He's kind of my teacher." Darren said and took his mask off.

"And Psyche and Burst and those other guys from the gang. Here we are. Hi Bruiser, we beat Atomix!"

"Thanks guys." Zack said.
"Really now? You know, you're not bad looking under the mask" Maggie would tell him, touching his face. "Tell me more about Mako while we head to the party" she'd say, with Adrian glaring bullets at Ultratide

Bruiser, all eight feet of him stood up. "You did? Y'saved Vin too I see!" he'd shout, putting a massive hand through the bar to pet his sister. Bruiser gave a nod to Vin and Penelope. "Glad to see ya two made it out safe, though waht's gonna happen to the people on deh island wit atomix who weren't his elites?"

"Well LION only wanted Atomix and his Elite deposed, but the rest of the people there are refugees. Right now they need some truly stable leadership" Vindalee would tell the group

"So from what I've heard, you all managed to defeat Atomix?" Halworth would ask as they arrived at the mansion

"It was mainly thanks to Zack's strategy and Mariah's copying power." Ash said.

Zack smiled. "Gravitational Time Dilation." He summed up.

"I could say the same about you ma'am." Darren said and kissed her hand. "Well Mako....he's an Atlantian, a full breed one, not a half like me."

"We could bring them to the Academy." Penelope offered. "Anyway, since Atomix is now locked up nice and tight, I could try talking to....whoever's in charge here...Mary I think, and see if I can get you and the others out of prison early."
"Well quick thinking Zack, and a good job to you all. A concerted team effort overpowered my old comrade. I will allow you courageous children to raid my fridge in victory!"

Maggie grinned as Darren kissed her hand. "Oh, so is he family or something?"

Derrick would look at Adrian with half a piece of pizza in his mouth. "dude, maybe you should go like, run a few laps or something?"

"That sounds like a great idea Penelope! We can support all of them"

this was when Psyche spoke up. "I have a better idea. They need leaders on the island, yes? Bruiser, Burst, this is our chance. We can take over and finally have that place for our people. It's a bit..different from my original goal, but i've taken into account some changes I've experienced" he would say, looking at Penelope. "Tell Mary we'll agree to be the new leaders of that island and maintain a rapport with LION, as long as we get sovereign rule

The teens smiled and got themselves some pizza and drinks and partied.

"I'll chat with Mary. You guys hang ten." Penelope said and ran off to go find Mary Crossenberg.

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 8 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Mariah would be seen talking with Dr. Halworth as the party went on, both of them talking in hushed tones before Halworth hugged her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"You know a celebration sounds like a GREAT idea! Lord knows I'm hungry after all that heat, how about you Mariah?" Derrick would ask. Mariah gave a little smile and nodded, brushing off the feeling in the back of her mind. She gave Zack a thumbs up as they left. "Good job Clock Man, way to go!"

Penelope and Vindalee arrived at LION. "This is where Bruiser is?" she asked her friend

"And Psyche and Burst and those other guys from the gang. Here we are. Hi Bruiser, we beat Atomix!"

"Really now? You know, you're not bad looking under the mask" Maggie would tell him, touching his face. "Tell me more about Mako while we head to the party" she'd say, with Adrian glaring bullets at Ultratide

Bruiser, all eight feet of him stood up. "You did? Y'saved Vin too I see!" he'd shout, putting a massive hand through the bar to pet his sister. Bruiser gave a nod to Vin and Penelope. "Glad to see ya two made it out safe, though waht's gonna happen to the people on deh island wit atomix who weren't his elites?"

"Well LION only wanted Atomix and his Elite deposed, but the rest of the people there are refugees. Right now they need some truly stable leadership" Vindalee would tell the group

"So from what I've heard, you all managed to defeat Atomix?" Halworth would ask as they arrived at the mansion

"I could say the same about you ma'am." Darren said and kissed her hand. "Well Mako....he's an Atlantian, a full breed one, not a half like me."

"We could bring them to the Academy." Penelope offered. "Anyway, since Atomix is now locked up nice and tight, I could try talking to....whoever's in charge here...Mary I think, and see if I can get you and the others out of prison early."
"Well quick thinking Zack, and a good job to you all. A concerted team effort overpowered my old comrade. I will allow you courageous children to raid my fridge in victory!"

Derrick would look at Adrian with half a piece of pizza in his mouth. "dude, maybe you should go like, run a few laps or something?"

this was when Psyche spoke up. "I have a better idea. They need leaders on the island, yes? Bruiser, Burst, this is our chance. We can take over and finally have that place for our people. It's a bit..different from my original goal, but i've taken into account some changes I've experienced" he would say, looking at Penelope. "Tell Mary we'll agree to be the new leaders of that island and maintain a rapport with LION, as long as we get sovereign rule

"I'll chat with Mary. You guys hang ten." Penelope said and ran off to go find Mary Crossenberg.

Dr.Crossenberg's office

"He did didn't he?! Well that is good news" Dr.Crossenberg said as she spoke to Marnie over the phone" Tell Alex I offer my congratulations. Take care Marnie" she said then ended her call

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

"He did didn't he?! Well that is good news" Dr.Crossenberg said as she spoke to Marnie over the phone" Tell Alex I offer my congratulations. Take care Marnie" she said then ended her call

Penelope knocked on the door. "Doctor Crossenberg? It's me, Penelope."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

Penelope knocked on the door. "Doctor Crossenberg? It's me, Penelope."

"Come on in" Dr.Crossenberg responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

Penelope opened the door and sat down. "How have you been?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

BTW check out the sign up thread Smile

"Just fine. Also congratulations in how you and the other students handled Atomix" Dr.Crossenberg said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

"Just fine. Also congratulations in how you and the other students handled Atomix" Dr.Crossenberg said

"Thank you ma'am." Penelope said. "Umm, I, well, seeing as how we did bring him in, I have a request."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

"Thank you ma'am." Penelope said. "Umm, I, well, seeing as how we did bring him in, I have a request."

"What is it?" Dr.Crossenberg asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

"Well, seeing as how we brought in the big bad and they've helped me save my city....mmmmaybe you let Psyche, Bruiser and Burst go? Also...ahhh, Psyche had his own request regarding the island..."

more_horiz
Meanwhile at the party...

Two green arms came out of nowhere, grabbed onto Adrian and Maggie and pulled them across the room into a tight hug. "I just heard the news!" Morpha grinned. "You guys actually took down Atomix!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

"Well, seeing as how we brought in the big bad and they've helped me save my city....mmmmaybe you let Psyche, Bruiser and Burst go? Also...ahhh, Psyche had his own request regarding the island..."

OT: A little recap on the three Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dr.Crossenberg's office

OT: A little recap on the three Smile

Psyche is, well, the leader of Team Psyche, a team of four would be super villains. Kind of anti-villains really. Waaaay back in the Warzone Arc, they attempted to recruit Penelope after Penelope made friends with Vindalee. Penelope turned them down and later they attacked Penelope's house with members of Apex's gang. However Penelope was able to talk them down by showing how much worse Apex's gang was.
Later she met up with them while the city was under seige and they teamed up to fight Apex.
After the Warzone, they parted ways again and Team Psyche fought Justice's group in a city with a couple of new members who were formerly from Apex's gang. The heroes won and Psyche's team was arrested while Atomix captured Vindalee and held her at the island against her will. The Halworth Students and the Justice team worked together to bring down Atomix and that's where we are now.

As for powers,
Psyche is a psychic, Bruiser is a brick and Burst is a speedster with energy absorption.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Two green arms came out of nowhere, grabbed onto Adrian and Maggie and pulled them across the room into a tight hug. "I just heard the news!" Morpha grinned. "You guys actually took down Atomix!"
Adrian and Maggie were both startled, but in the end they both had different reactions

"Heyyyy Morpha! Thanks, it took practically all we had but we did it! These arms are something. We're on our wayto being big timers like you!" Maggie would say, hugging her oldfriend

"Warn us next time okay?" Adrian would say while hugging Morpha

more_horiz
Dr.Crossenberg shook her head" Not going to just let them off scott free just because they did one good deed. That is not how I operate. However I can put them on probation. The minute they fall into their old ways they will get serious time but if they continue to do what they did today then they will be pardoned. And get rewarded additional privilages"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dr.Crossenberg shook her head" Not going to just let them off scott free just because they did one good deed. That is not how I operate. However I can put them on probation. The minute they fall into their old ways they will get serious time but if they continue to do what they did today then they will be pardoned. And get rewarded additional privilages"

"Okay. Yeah, that's a good idea. So, ummmm, what would the probation entail?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Adrian and Maggie were both startled, but in the end they both had different reactions

"Heyyyy Morpha! Thanks, it took practically all we had but we did it! These arms are something. We're on our wayto being big timers like you!" Maggie would say, hugging her oldfriend

"Yeah, I will guys. Promise." She hugged her siblings tightly and then sat down at the table with them. "So, tell me all about it, how'd you guys win?"

"Wha.....You're Morpha..." Justice said.

"Hi!"

"From the Justice Leagion....wow....this is an honor ma'am."

"Nice to meet you all too."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, I will guys. Promise." She hugged her siblings tightly and then sat down at the table with them. "So, tell me all about it, how'd you guys win?"

"Wha.....You're Morpha..." Justice said.

"Hi!"

"From the Justice Leagion....wow....this is an honor ma'am."

"Nice to meet you all too."
"well at first we were really being tossed around by Atomix, he was showing his power to us and we couldn't seem to phase him. Then Vindalee- she's a friend of Penelope's, you'll meet them later today- cast some type of illusion while Zack started up his plan around Gravitational Time Dilation. He zapped Atomix with a small beam to freeze him in time, Ash and the rest of us blasted him and then Mariah finished it off by tossing a gravimetric pulse at Atomix to shunt him into the sky before he could fully move his body. He went above the clouds Morpha, it was amazing! When he came back down, his body was like, out of synch with the rest of the world. He moved in slow motion before kneeling down in defeat. It was such an amazing moment to be a part of"

"Yes, we really made Atomix realize the superiority of father's teachings in comparison to his own. We rocked the hell out of his elite forces too!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Since they haven't done anything I'm giving them a one year probation. If they can serve that without returning to their activities then they will be pardoned. If not they will get some serious time."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Since they haven't done anything I'm giving them a one year probation. If they can serve that without returning to their activities then they will be pardoned. If not they will get some serious time."

"Alright, so, I guess we should watch them at the Institute then?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A recommended solution" Dr.Crossenberg said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A recommended solution" Dr.Crossenberg said

"Alright then, I'll go tell them. Thank you again Doctor Crossenberg."

more_horiz
"Alright guys, I talked with Miss Crossenberg." Penelope said to Psyche and his group upon returning to the cells.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Alright guys, I talked with Miss Crossenberg." Penelope said to Psyche and his group upon returning to the cells.
"Let me guess, she approved of a probationary period for us, but denied my request? I don't need to be a mind reader to see that was what happened"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Let me guess, she approved of a probationary period for us, but denied my request? I don't need to be a mind reader to see that was what happened"

"Welll....yeah. A one year probation period at the Halworth Institute during which you will be watched closely. You fight the good fight and stay on our side for the year, you're good to go but if you screw it up, you'll be back here."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply