ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 9 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Alright guys, I talked with Miss Crossenberg." Penelope said to Psyche and his group upon returning to the cells.
"Let me guess, she approved of a probationary period for us, but denied my request? I don't need to be a mind reader to see that was what happened"

"Welll....yeah. A one year probation period at the Halworth Institute during which you will be watched closely. You fight the good fight and stay on our side for the year, you're good to go but if you screw it up, you'll be back here."
"Let me mull this over with Bruiser and Burst" Psyche would tell Penelope as he called his two friends over. No words were said but Penelope could be sure they were communicating telepathically. As they separated, Psyche would nod to Penelope. "We will agree to it, so long as the people on the island are left to their own devices. They merely just want to live there free from persecution"

"Plus I'm worried about Crow, she's my girl if you didn't know" Burst would add.

"Does this mean I get to hang out with my sister?"Bruiser asked Penelope

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 9 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Alright guys, I talked with Miss Crossenberg." Penelope said to Psyche and his group upon returning to the cells.
"Let me guess, she approved of a probationary period for us, but denied my request? I don't need to be a mind reader to see that was what happened"

"Welll....yeah. A one year probation period at the Halworth Institute during which you will be watched closely. You fight the good fight and stay on our side for the year, you're good to go but if you screw it up, you'll be back here."
"Let me mull this over with Bruiser and Burst" Psyche would tell Penelope as he called his two friends over. No words were said but Penelope could be sure they were communicating telepathically. As they separated, Psyche would nod to Penelope. "We will agree to it, so long as the people on the island are left to their own devices. They merely just want to live there free from persecution"

"Plus I'm worried about Crow, she's my girl if you didn't know" Burst would add.

"Does this mean I get to hang out with my sister?"Bruiser asked Penelope

"Crow?"

"Me." Penelope turned around to see her in a cell with Slice, who she recognized from Apex's gang.
Penelope gave them a death glare that Slice returned. Sighing, Penelope turned back to them. "The people on the island will be fine. Hell knowing LION they'll be perfectly happy to help them out if they need it. I mean, we did kinda blow stuff up there after all....anyway, the deal is you for you guys. I'm sure you'll be able to visit regularly. After a year, we'll talk to Mary again. And yes Bruiser, you and Vin get to hang out as much as you want."

more_horiz
"Yeah her. I'll do it if I know Crow won't hate me for it. WIll you Crow?" Burst asks her.

"I'll go if Vin is safe"

Psyche eyed his two friends, deciding on what his next move would be

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah her. I'll do it if I know Crow won't hate me for it. WIll you Crow?" Burst asks her.

"I'll go if Vin is safe"

"No, you guys go on." She smiled.

"I can promise you, Vindalee will be safe."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'll go if Vin is safe"

he shook her hand through the bar, ruffling her hair afterwards. "Yknow, when I"m done with this probation I'll take you back to deh island and makeyou some kinda queen, y'know?" as he walked out of the cell first. Psyche followed behind him, and Bruiser, who patted Penelope on the head with his massive hand. "Well uh, I guess your classmates will be in for quite a surprise when WE show up huh?"

"it'll be interesting to meet Dr. Halworth honestly, considering his work in the field of genetics" Psyche adds

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'll go if Vin is safe"

he shook her hand through the bar, ruffling her hair afterwards. "Yknow, when I"m done with this probation I'll take you back to deh island and makeyou some kinda queen, y'know?" as he walked out of the cell first. Psyche followed behind him, and Bruiser, who patted Penelope on the head with his massive hand. "Well uh, I guess your classmates will be in for quite a surprise when WE show up huh?"

"it'll be interesting to meet Dr. Halworth honestly, considering his work in the field of genetics" Psyche adds

"You know it man. Yeah, I can't for them to meet you all. Let's go."

A LION Agent drove them all back to the Institute. Penelope walked in with the others. "We're back!" She called in.

more_horiz
OT: Froggy I have Rps for you in Quantum, Prime , Flashback threads and the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread

Jorrah & Bruists vs. Agro Hammer

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p285-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16659

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p885-cau3-prime-rpg#16620

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p165-cau-quantum-rpg#16658

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#16676

Shadow Trinty bios

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p285-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#14628

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p300-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#14753

fight order

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t87p45-prime-and-quantum-story-arc-ideas#15129

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t87p45-prime-and-quantum-story-arc-ideas#15682

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'll go if Vin is safe"

A LION Agent drove them all back to the Institute. Penelope walked in with the others. "We're back!" She called in.

Ophelia ran out to meet her. "Hey there Penny, welcome back, you're just in time. Morpha's here and there is still plenty of pizza to go around. Hm? Heeey, these your friends? Why's that guy wearing a gas mask?"

"Oh yeah, this is Psyche, Burst and Bruiser. As for why he's wearing a gas mask.....I've never asked. Why do you wear that? And, can I know your real names?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'll go if Vin is safe"

Ophelia ran out to meet her. "Hey there Penny, welcome back, you're just in time. Morpha's here and there is still plenty of pizza to go around. Hm? Heeey, these your friends? Why's that guy wearing a gas mask?"

"Oh yeah, this is Psyche, Burst and Bruiser. As for why he's wearing a gas mask.....I've never asked. Why do you wear that? And, can I know your real names?"
Burst looked at Psyche, then Bruiser. Psyche put a hand to his mask, and slowly removed it.

"Very well, I feel I should share this now.." Psyche would say, slowly removing his gas mask. As he did, Penelope would see that Psyche was blind. "I was blinded when I was about 12 years old, forced to wander the streets and fend for myself as my powers grew. I used my psychic abilities to simulate a sense of sight, and along the way I met Burst who gave me the gas mask out of respect, and to keep up a sense of mystique about myself. However, the time for that has passed" he'd tell Penelope, placing the mask in her hands.

"There, now you know my 'secret origin'"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'll go if Vin is safe"

Burst looked at Psyche, then Bruiser. Psyche put a hand to his mask, and slowly removed it.

"Very well, I feel I should share this now.." Psyche would say, slowly removing his gas mask. As he did, Penelope would see that Psyche was blind. "I was blinded when I was about 12 years old, forced to wander the streets and fend for myself as my powers grew. I used my psychic abilities to simulate a sense of sight, and along the way I met Burst who gave me the gas mask out of respect, and to keep up a sense of mystique about myself. However, the time for that has passed" he'd tell Penelope, placing the mask in her hands.

"There, now you know my 'secret origin'"

Unmasked Psyche!
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/233/8/2/82bbae4189491e2bb8d1a661e8ac8c9e-d477f5q.jpg
*beat*
That has got to be a deep, psychological term somewhere...
Huh.

Anyway...

IC:
Penelope accepted the mask. "You look a lot better with this off."

more_horiz
Psyche smiled at Penelope. "I figured as much, but thank you. The mask was more or less for intimidation. That and Psyche is the only name I've been known by, so it is one of the few things that will holdover from my past here."

Maggie looked a bit nervous at first, then smiled. "Well, as new students, I welcome you to the Halworth Institute. I hope your stay is an enjoyable one, Psyche, Burst, Bruiser and Vindalee" Maggie would tell them, before bowing

lol: nice pic, and good pun there! Laughing

more_horiz
Froggy I have Rps for you in these threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p165-cau-quantum-rpg#16854

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p285-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16659

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p885-cau3-prime-rpg#16771

Ps: I already got a replied from Admin in the Goldfire Year One Thread, so assume we will be handling that thread.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Psyche smiled at Penelope. "I figured as much, but thank you. The mask was more or less for intimidation. That and Psyche is the only name I've been known by, so it is one of the few things that will holdover from my past here."

Maggie looked a bit nervous at first, then smiled. "Well, as new students, I welcome you to the Halworth Institute. I hope your stay is an enjoyable one, Psyche, Burst, Bruiser and Vindalee" Maggie would tell them, before bowing

"Welcome to your new home guys. Come on, let's go meet the others."

Seraph walked out, sipping a soda. His mask was off. "Hey guys, it's me again. How you been?"

more_horiz
OT: Froggy you have Rps in these threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p195-cau-quantum-rpg#17006

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p885-cau3-prime-rpg#16771

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p300-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16941

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Seraph walked out, sipping a soda. His mask was off. "Hey guys, it's me again. How you been?"
Burst looked at Bruiser, confused about who this was before Psyche stepped up. "You're awfully friendly to a group of people who were considered super villains not too long ago" Psyche thought into Seraph's mind, smiling as he extended a hand.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Burst looked at Bruiser, confused about who this was before Psyche stepped up. "You're awfully friendly to a group of people who were considered super villains not too long ago" Psyche thought into Seraph's mind, smiling as he extended a hand.

(What can I say? I'm in a great mood. Besides, we stopped you before you did anything really bad and Penelope filled us in on you guys helping to save Rivendale.) Seraph thought back and shook his hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(What can I say? I'm in a great mood. Besides, we stopped you before you did anything really bad and Penelope filled us in on you guys helping to save Rivendale.) Seraph thought back and shook his hand.
(Glad to see you feel that way, and hopefully she showed you that some of our views aren't that bad) Psyche would tell him as he sat down amongst the others

The 8 foot tall mass that was Bruiser waved meekly at the others

"Woah, I mean i saw you in a person, but you're REALLY big" Mariah would say, to which Maggie nodded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tough too, once punched a guy down a building then back up it, didn't hurt at all"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Glad to see you feel that way, and hopefully she showed you that some of our views aren't that bad) Psyche would tell him as he sat down amongst the others

The 8 foot tall mass that was Bruiser waved meekly at the others

"Woah, I mean i saw you in a person, but you're REALLY big" Mariah would say, to which Maggie nodded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tough too, once punched a guy down a building then back up it, didn't hurt at all"

"You should've been there during our fight with Apex." Penelope added. "She outright punched him across the city and he got back up."

"Yeah so, I'll take you scuba diving some time. The things you can see underwater are amazing." Darren said to Maggie.

more_horiz
"Yeah, barely e'en felt it!" Bruiser would tell the group, flexing

"Jesus his bicep is big as my head" Derrick would mutter

Maggie giggled and continued to flirt with Darren as Psyche took in the surroundings. "I think we'll fit in quite well here, Penelope" he'd say, calling her by her name as if it was a new term for him to learn

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Maggie giggled and continued to flirt with Darren as Psyche took in the surroundings. "I think we'll fit in quite well here, Penelope" he'd say, calling her by her name as if it was a new term for him to learn

Penelope beamed as she heard that. "I assure you, you guys'll fit in perfectly."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Penelope beamed as she heard that. "I assure you, you guys'll fit in perfectly."
"though I think Bruiser might need his own room, considering his size" psyche would reply as they walked in

Maggie slipping Darren/ultratide her # before ushering the students inside

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"though I think Bruiser might need his own room, considering his size" psyche would reply as they walked in

The new students all headed inside. Ash turned to see Doctor Halworth and Marnie walk into the room. "I'm sure the doc can come up with something for him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The new students all headed inside. Ash turned to see Doctor Halworth and Marnie walk into the room. "I'm sure the doc can come up with something for him."
"as a matter of fact, Marnie brought up an interesting idea concerning Brian's living situation, if she would be so kind as to share"

more_horiz
To Legato.

more_horiz
Later....

"Say, did I tell you guys I have rock powers now?" Penelope asked Vindalee as they were sitting outside.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply