ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 21 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
She'd find that there was no earwax to trade it with

either this person wasn't real OR they knew about JEzebel's powers.

Jezebel would also find her pants on the ground while Specs hurriedly pulled them up

Jezebel looks at Specs saying in firm tone.

Jezebel: thanks, I don't know how mu pants fall off.

meanwhile

Lara  tries once again to do superfluidity and once again fails, after failing the third time she throws the book on Matter state manipulators she has at a wall and says in frustrating tone.

Lara: arruagauh  why can't I do that superfluidity technique, I'm a Liquid matter manipulator! I should be able to do it, so why can't I do it why?   ( sees that the page lands on Liquid absorption  and mimicry section) hmm if i can't do that then maybe I can try to practice on my liquid absorption  and mimicry!

Lara spits on herself and tries not to absorb the liquid but try as she might her ability to stop herself from absorb liquid and mimicking it's properties isn't that great.  so her body absorbs  the spit and mimics it's properties anyways as she  throws  her hands up in frustrating.

"I think I know" is all he'd say before turning to a bookcase. "That's enough" is all he'd say, then walk away

meanwhile

Lara just looks at book and says to Burst and Maggie.

Lara: dang  i can't even stop myself from absorbing a liquid and mimicking it's properties.  what made me think I could do that superfluity thing ,arugh what was i thinking!

"You can do it, you're just trying too hard. You're ten years old, you know that right?" Burst would shrug

Maggie kneeled down, patting Lara's shoulder. "Hey, hey, first off please calm down and stop stressing yourself out. That's probably part of the reason you can't do it, you're so tense and all pent up. When we were at the mall you were pretty much little miss know-it-all and now it feels frustrating that you can't do something you think would be innate, right? It takes time and focus. For people like us, those with abilities relating to elements and such, we need a focus, a tool when we start out. I had this" Maggie says, pulling a necklace from under her shirt.

"It's my mother's necklace. When I was younger, her and my dad would have me focus on it to learn how to use my powers. Once I got things down with this, I was able to move on and expand my abilities. Maybe you need a focus?"

Lara: maybe I do, you want to know something funny. I actually able to manipulate the  viscosity of liquids and i attempt to lower the viscosity of my saliva to zero which is something i had never done before.  didn't turn out like i hope.  

"Yeaaaaah,, that doesn't sound like the best idea. So, anything related to your power that you think could be a focus Lara?" Maggie would ask, giving a slight smile

Lara: Liquid absorption  and mimicry!  all through my life every time i had touch any liquid be it water, acid, even my own blood I had always absorb it and mimicking it's properties.   I have never been able to prevent my self my doing that.

have a Rps for you in NUCAU Exodus City Thread and the Prime thread.

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 21 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jezebel would also find her pants on the ground while Specs hurriedly pulled them up

meanwhile

Lara  tries once again to do superfluidity and once again fails, after failing the third time she throws the book on Matter state manipulators she has at a wall and says in frustrating tone.

Lara: arruagauh  why can't I do that superfluidity technique, I'm a Liquid matter manipulator! I should be able to do it, so why can't I do it why?   ( sees that the page lands on Liquid absorption  and mimicry section) hmm if i can't do that then maybe I can try to practice on my liquid absorption  and mimicry!

Lara spits on herself and tries not to absorb the liquid but try as she might her ability to stop herself from absorb liquid and mimicking it's properties isn't that great.  so her body absorbs  the spit and mimics it's properties anyways as she  throws  her hands up in frustrating.

"I think I know" is all he'd say before turning to a bookcase. "That's enough" is all he'd say, then walk away

meanwhile

Lara: dang  i can't even stop myself from absorbing a liquid and mimicking it's properties.  what made me think I could do that superfluity thing ,arugh what was i thinking!

"You can do it, you're just trying too hard. You're ten years old, you know that right?" Burst would shrug

Maggie kneeled down, patting Lara's shoulder. "Hey, hey, first off please calm down and stop stressing yourself out. That's probably part of the reason you can't do it, you're so tense and all pent up. When we were at the mall you were pretty much little miss know-it-all and now it feels frustrating that you can't do something you think would be innate, right? It takes time and focus. For people like us, those with abilities relating to elements and such, we need a focus, a tool when we start out. I had this" Maggie says, pulling a necklace from under her shirt.

"It's my mother's necklace. When I was younger, her and my dad would have me focus on it to learn how to use my powers. Once I got things down with this, I was able to move on and expand my abilities. Maybe you need a focus?"

Lara: maybe I do, you want to know something funny. I actually able to manipulate the  viscosity of liquids and i attempt to lower the viscosity of my saliva to zero which is something i had never done before.  didn't turn out like i hope.  

"Yeaaaaah,, that doesn't sound like the best idea. So, anything related to your power that you think could be a focus Lara?" Maggie would ask, giving a slight smile

Lara: Liquid absorption  and mimicry!  all through my life every time i had touch any liquid be it water, acid, even my own blood I had always absorb it and mimicking it's properties.   I have never been able to prevent my self my doing that.

"That's not what I meant Lara, I meant an object you could focus on, do you understand now?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile

meanwhile

"That's not what I meant Lara, I meant an object you could focus on, do you understand now?"

Lara: well since you put it that way any liquid would do.

more_horiz
"Lara, I mean any type of liquid that you have an emotional attachment to. You understood my story right? About how my mother's necklace helped me focus my power because it was special to her and is special to me? Do you understand what I'm saying?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Lara, I mean any type of liquid that you have an emotional attachment to. You understood my story right? About how my mother's necklace helped me focus my power because it was special to her and is special to me? Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Lara: any type of liquid I have emotional attachment to huh. well I guess it would be the liquid I first used my power on the liquid i had first absorb and mimic which would be water.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara: any type of liquid I have  emotional attachment to huh. well I guess it would be  the liquid I first used my power on the liquid i  had first absorb and mimic  which would be water.

"Well why don't you try thinking of that memory when you use your power?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara: any type of liquid I have  emotional attachment to huh. well I guess it would be  the liquid I first used my power on the liquid i  had first absorb and mimic  which would be water.

Lara: sure thing Maggie.  ( sees Sally walk in and hides behind Maggie) Oh hi Sally please don't mangle  me or anything like that cause I always thought you were a good person.

standing right in front of Maggie would be the tallest girl she had ever lay eyes on towering at 7'10". the girl is attractive with a muscular build.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara: sure thing Maggie.  ( sees Sally walk in and hides behind Maggie) Oh hi Sally please don't mangle  me or anything like that cause I always thought you were a good person.

standing right in front of Maggie would be the tallest girl she had ever lay eyes on towering at 7'10". the girl is attractive with a muscular build.
"OKay, how'd you walk through our front door and get here from Stridayxa City of all places?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"OKay, how'd you walk through our front door and get here from Stridayxa City of all places?"

Sally: why are you being so hostile I was sent  here by  the Nordic Council  of minsters.  they made a arrangement with Dr. Halworth  for me to go here.  I'm here to hurt anyone, that's all behind, and I will didn't want to hurt it's just that I get so mad when people mess with my collection.

Lara: wait you have a collection, of what? so my great great Grandmother Edwina and the other Nordic Council of minsters members made a arrangement to send you here huh why.

Sally: glass figurines, my mother gave them to me when I was just a little kid and i have been collecting them ever since.   so that I could learn how to control my Berserk mode.

Lara: wait how are you going to learn how to control that don't you need a Draugr that knows how to turn the mode on and off to teach you?

Sally: yes I do that's why I'm not alone there's other Draugr here, one who knows how to turn Berserk mode on and off like a switch.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sally: why are you being so hostile I was sent  here by  the Nordic Council  of minsters.  they made a arrangement with Dr. Halworth  for me to go here.  I'm here to hurt anyone, that's all behind, and I will didn't want to hurt it's just that I get so mad when people mess with my collection.

Lara: wait you have a collection, of what? so my great great Grandmother Edwina and the other Nordic Council of minsters members made a arrangement to send you here huh why.

Sally: glass figurines, my mother gave them to me when I was just a little kid and i have been collecting them ever since.   so that I could learn how to control my Berserk mode.

Lara: wait how are you going to learn how to control that don't you need a Draugr that knows how to turn the mode on and off to teach you?

Sally: yes I do that's why I'm not alone there's  other Draugr here, one who knows how to turn Berserk mode on and off like a switch.
"Well considering the way Lara reacted to you and that you decided to not introduce yourself until now, plus we weren't expecting you until tomorrow, it's a bit alarming, don't you think?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sally: yes I do that's why I'm not alone there's  other Draugr here, one who knows how to turn Berserk mode on and off like a switch.

"Well considering the way Lara reacted to you and that you decided to not introduce yourself until now, plus we weren't expecting you until tomorrow, it's a bit alarming, don't you think?"

Sally: yeah I know I was supposed to be here tomorrow but I was bought here today I guess it has to do with what happen in Stridayxa City, that Alien Artifact incident that empowered 1% of the human population in the city including Wiggie Wyon.  I guess she they didn't want me to run into Wiggie and her friends.  I can't blame them I did some pretty bad stuff to Wiggie and a lot of other people out of anger, that I couldn't control and the funny thing is I don't even remember hurting anyone.

Lara: yeah I could understand that, if you were to run into Saskourara and Vanessa they would have some beef with you. I guess sent you here today, so they could advoid that.  speaking of not remembering, remember that time last year when you put my father in the hospital ?

Sally: I don't remember please tell me what happen?

Lara: it was on a summer afternoon, my family was in Stridayxa City visiting and I saw my father bump into you. I saw what look like glass figures drop and suddenly i saw you snap and attack my father like a wild animal,and I was so afraid that you were going to kill him.

Sally: I see well I'm sorry for what I did to your father one year ago, it's just that my glass figurines mean a lot to me especially the ones that were  handcraft by my mother.

Lara: I can see by the look on your face that you mean what you say so I accept your apology Sally.  

Jezebel shows up at the last second and says in firm tone.

Jezebel: okay I been reading the book on Spatial powers and i have a question. can anyone tell me who Jan is she was listen under the Dimensional manipulation section.

have a Rp in NUCAU LION for you, younger Frankenstein sibling still nameless , and power still list as ???, also edited my last post in the CAU Prime RPG thread.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"This is true, however the methods differ don't they? from mental gifts to the physical, though yours lie in that iffy area, physical expression but mental usage, right?" he'd ask, referring to Ash's flames

"oh Hello Ophelia, LION is LION, we're herding the world into a better, stronger tomorrow. Any particular reason for this call?"

"That about sums it up and check it, I can even manipulate other fires, like, bonfires and such. It's a fun trick to use on camping tricks."

"Yeah, I was wondering, could me and Bruiser set up a meeting with Miss Crossenberg? It's about the inhabitants of Utopia." She handed the phone to Bruiser.

"It's a very useful trick too, considering different sources. explosions would be perfect cover for you as you pull the flames around you to hide in them, no?"

"Oh sure thing, let me check with her. She's a busy woman but I think I can find some time" she'd say, calling Dr. Crossenberg

Mary picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"Oh yeah, that's a fun trick to use. Really freaks bad guys out."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sally: yeah I know I was supposed to be here tomorrow but I was bought here today I guess it has to do with what happen in Stridayxa City, that Alien Artifact incident that empowered 1% of the human population in the city including Wiggie Wyon.  I guess she they didn't want me to run into Wiggie and her friends.  I can't blame them I did some pretty bad stuff to Wiggie and a lot of other people out of anger, that I couldn't control and the funny thing is I don't even remember hurting anyone.

Lara: yeah I could understand that, if you were to run into Saskourara and Vanessa they would have some beef with you. I guess sent you here today, so they could advoid that.  speaking of not remembering, remember that time last year when you put my father in the hospital ?

Sally: I don't remember please tell me what happen?

Lara: it was on a summer afternoon, my family was in Stridayxa City visiting and I saw my father bump into you. I saw what look like glass figures drop and suddenly i saw you snap and attack my father like a wild animal,and I was so afraid that you were going to kill him.

Sally: I see well I'm sorry for what I did to your father one year ago, it's just that my glass figurines mean a lot to me especially the ones that were  handcraft by my mother.

Lara: I can see by the look on your face that you mean what you say so I accept your apology Sally.  

Jezebel shows up at the last second and says in firm tone.

Jezebel: okay I been reading the book on Spatial powers and i have a question. can anyone tell me who Jan is she was listen under the Dimensional manipulation section.

have a Rp in NUCAU LION for you, younger Frankenstein sibling still nameless , and power still list as ???, also edited my last post in the CAU Prime RPG thread.

Maggie put a hand to her head. "YOu weren't supposed to e here yet because we still had to work out the legal ramificaitons of what you and Jezebel did. I really gotta ask dad who did this cause I don't think he'd allow it considering your cases still have to go through. Like regardless of your good behavior, you do realize you killed three people in a rage right? And this isn't Stridayxa, people will remember that and once they find out they'r enot going to be nice, or like you, so be prepared to be put in a lot of high pressure situations, okay?"

Dr. Halworth answers Jezebel's question on Jan

"Is there a reason you do not want to talkt o me Jezebel? And who sent you here this early Sally?> I wasn't expecting you until Friday, when your case would happen with Jezebel's. IT's making me feel like the Nordic Council WANTS your cases to go badly or something, and that doesn't seem righ tat all, does it?"

Nash would then feel a water balloon hit his face, and Specs glare at a clock

Last edited by Froggy on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"This is true, however the methods differ don't they? from mental gifts to the physical, though yours lie in that iffy area, physical expression but mental usage, right?" he'd ask, referring to Ash's flames

"oh Hello Ophelia, LION is LION, we're herding the world into a better, stronger tomorrow. Any particular reason for this call?"

"That about sums it up and check it, I can even manipulate other fires, like, bonfires and such. It's a fun trick to use on camping tricks."

"Yeah, I was wondering, could me and Bruiser set up a meeting with Miss Crossenberg? It's about the inhabitants of Utopia." She handed the phone to Bruiser.

"It's a very useful trick too, considering different sources. explosions would be perfect cover for you as you pull the flames around you to hide in them, no?"

"Oh sure thing, let me check with her. She's a busy woman but I think I can find some time" she'd say, calling Dr. Crossenberg

Mary picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"Oh yeah, that's a fun trick to use. Really freaks bad guys out."
"Hello uh Ms. Crossenberg? This is Bru..Brian. Blue skin, was with Psyche and Barrett in that cell of yours on the helicarrier? Just got something to ask you"

Psyche would smile. "I'd imagine the disorientation would be wild, then when you strike they don't know HOW to react!" he'd say, clenching his fist. "Then again, I'll stick with the mind grenade. Fragging someone's brain is a favorite of mine" he'd say

more_horiz
froggy wrote:

Maggie put a hand to her head. "YOu weren't supposed to e here yet because we still had to work out the legal ramificaitons of what you and Jezebel did. I really gotta ask dad who did this cause I don't think he'd allow it considering your cases still have to go through. Like regardless of your good behavior, you do realize you killed three people in a rage right? And this isn't Stridayxa, people will remember that and once they find out they'r enot going to be nice, or like you, so be prepared to be put in a lot of high pressure situations, okay?"

Dr. Halworth answers Jezebel's question on Jan

"Is there a reason you do not want to talkt o me Jezebel? And who sent you here this early Sally?> I wasn't expecting you until Friday, when your case would happen with Jezebel's. IT's making me feel like the Nordic Council WANTS your cases to go badly or something, and that doesn't seem right tat all, does it?"

Nash would then feel a water balloon hit his face, and Specs glare at a clock

Sally: ( looking at Maggie) I'll keep that in mind, wait I kill three people who did a exactly kill?  only person's death I remember was my mother and that happen when I was a little kid , she was killed by a dullahan. ( speaking to Halworth)  it was Edwina Alexandra  , and I think it has to do the alien artifact indecent that happen in Stridayxa City.

Lara: well Wiggie Wyon was one of the people was empowered empowered by the chemicals that were unleash when that artifact exploded in Stridayxa City, also Charles, Katharine, Adam, and the Younger Frankenstein Sibling. so yeah that might explain my great great grandmother Edwina bought you here so early cause she didn't want you to run into them.  oh then there's also Vanessa who said that if she ever saw you again she was going to make you pay.

Sally: oh my what did I do to make her so mad at?

Lara: well one year ago you did you brutally attack Wiggie Wyon and Kathrine  out of rage and ending up putting her in the hospital as well as Adam.  Vanessa has not forgot nah has she forgive you for that. as for the three people you kill in rage, while it can't be Adam, Wiggie Wyon and Kathrine cause they're still alive............................... also one of the people you must have kill in rage is certainly not my father as he too is alive and well.  

Jezebel: I'm  sorry for not talking to you Dr. Halworth , also where is Jan now?  now let me get this straight she can  generate and control dimensional energy which allows her to make her own  pocket dimensions to store stuff , detect cross-dimensional portals or barriers within her proximity , make constructs out of dimensional energy, imprison others in alternative dimensions , have a Dimensional Link which allows her a form of Power Replication , travel between dimensions by making portals ,  make tentacles of dimensional energy , slice through  dimensional barriers.  and she's a bad person or is she a good person, do i have that correct Dr. Halworth Sir?

( pauses for a couple of minuets and takes drink of water before looking at a picture of Jan saying in firm tone) is that a picture of her when she was young  she looks angry  & disgruntle  and about my age.

picture of Teenage Jan

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 21 219-AMP_pack

next to that picture is picture of a teenage Jorrah  and next to that one is picture of adult Jan and Jorrah with their granddaughter Jr. before Sally has a chance to speak again a woman wearing a nice suit walks in with a seven year old girl who just stares at everyone in the room with his blank expression on her face and  seven year old boy with green hair  interrupting her  saying  in stern tone.

woman: sorry of interrupt you Mr. Halworth but I'm Rebbeca Dodgers  and this is my niece Kimbily Applecinder.  she's been through some rough times,  she lost her parents in a  fire and I have been looking after her ever since.  they had a fight and things kind of got out of hand.

Kimbily ( cold and distant): I don't know why you being that up auntie it's not like it matters. who cares if my father and that ( censored ) of a woman Trisha had a fight things like that happen all the time it's no big deal!  hey your Solveig  Magnhildr aka Sally right the one who had killed three people in Stridayxa City , well I guess you killed them cause they deserve it right and i bet it was easy for you huh?  seeing that you're  7'10" 442 lbs of muscle  yeah i read your profile online.

Kimbily's  eyes glow white and she uses her Pathokinesis to  negate  her aunt's emotions about her father and her stepmother Trisha making he uncaring and indifferent  about them with her aunt saying in cold uncaring tone

Kimbily's aunt Rebbeca : you right Kimbily what was I think it doesn't matter, who cares about Eliza and  Travis  anyways?  they knew what they did and  they paid the prince for it.

Lara punches Kimbily in the face saying in angry tone.

Lara: what the hell is wrong with you, how can you talk about your people who rise you like that like you don't care about them. with the stupid   cold and distant, they're you parents you should be talking to  them like they don't mean anything to you!  tell me how can be losing your parents to a fire not be a big deal, or are you just going to stand there and ignore me? ( hmm I wonder if Dr. Halworth has realize just exactly how big  Sally is, cause finding clothing for her especially here in the states would be damn near impossible.  )

Kimbily ( cold and uncaring tone) : whatever like i said it's no big deal! besides I stop   caring about stuff awhile back.  use my power on myself  to negate my emotions so I wouldn't have to care about anything or anyone anymore, cause caring about something or someone is a waste, emotions just get in the way and complicate things. my father was my parent, that woman however was just a ( censored) trying to replace my mother.  

Meanwhile  

Nash:  okay I'm just going to ignoring who ever is doing this and maybe they will go away.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
stuff happened so BLGH can hammer his characters into the plot because why have them GO to Norway instead of just dropping everybody off at the academy?

another student shows up and suddenly Sally didn't kill anyone, Halworth has to go to court because he's now harboring three different criminals, and the Norse council has been NO help and has NOT informed him whatsoever

gonna be rough for the Doc

meanwhile, Maggie is trying not to get a migraine with how they're front door has turned into a revolving door for everybody

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
stuff happened so BLGH can hammer his characters into the plot because why have them GO to Norway instead of just dropping everybody off at the academy?

another student shows up and suddenly Sally didn't kill anyone, Halworth has to go to court because he's now harboring three different criminals, and the Norse council has been NO help and has NOT informed him whatsoever

gonna be rough for the Doc

meanwhile, Maggie is trying not to get a migraine with how they're front door has turned into a revolving door for everybody

time to address somethings

suddenly  Halworth gets a called from  Callisto Grizzly who says in firm tone

Callisto Grizzly  ( cellphone): I know you must be wondering doctor Halworth, why Sally was drop off sooner then expect while we tell you why  Sally may not remember it but she kill 3 gangsters  last year while in Berserk mode  and well those gangsters  had friends who put a hit out on her.  the people after her are some very nasty people who go by the name Orion 9.  these people have a very good successful rate with their assassinations.  

when I and the rest of the council  learn that Orion 9 was looking for Sally we sent here earlier for her own protection.  everything will be for hearing on Friday and security will be double tight to make sure no suspicious characters get in.  

Jezebel: you still didn't answer my questions about Jan,  Dr. Halworth.

Lara: wait I second you didn't, you caused the death of your own parents.

Kimbily ( cold and distant): so what if I did good riddance , my father did nothing but disappointed me and then he goes around and marries that ( censored) .  yeah I use my power to manipulate my father and that ( censored) anger to push them to kill each other.  of course no one could place the blame on me for my father and his ( censored) deaths and to the authorities who investigated it  just look like bad domestic dispute gone horribly wrong.

I knew what I did, so to rid my self of the guilty I use my power to shutdown all of my emotions!

Lara just looks at seven year old  Kimbily  with her fist clench in anger and Sally gives Kimbily a mean look as while.   seven year old Lewis who's looking at the ground speaks up and says something in a nice friendly tone.

Lewis: hi there mister I'm Baxter Lewis, I'm from London and so is Kimbily over there. also  there's something I want to tell you about Kimbily she didn't used to be like this she used to be happy and lot of fun to be around.   that and the fact that Kimbily's aunt Rebbeca doesn't like her, she's just dropping her off here so she can be rid of her.

true to what he just said after Kimbily makes her aunt Rebbeca emotions go back to normal Rebbeca just darts off  existing the school while giving her niece Kimbily a hateful stare.  

OT: have a Rp for you in The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t70p300-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-humble-beginnings#24788

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kimbily ( cold and distant): so what if I did good riddance they did nothing but disappointed me.  yeah I use my power to manipulate my parent's anger to push them to kill each other.  of course no one could place the blame on me for my parents deaths and to the authorities who investigated it  just look like bad domestic dispute gone horribly wrong.

I knew what I did, so to rid my self of the guilty I use my power to shutdown all of my emotions!

Lara just looks at seven year old  Kimbily  with her fist clench in anger and Sally gives Kimbily a mean look as while.   seven year old Lewis who's looking at the ground speaks up and says something in a nice friendly tone.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t70p300-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-humble-beginnings#24788
"Don't give me half assed reasons Grizzly. You sent three children who should be facing trial or at least getting some actual counseling right now to me to hide them. Do you realize how BAD that looks for you and the rest of the Nordic Council? You've given me two superpowered murderers, along with all the other acts of superpowered crime in STridayxa, and you expect that to smooth things over? Even when I win the trial, this is only gonna add to further anti-meta sentiments, you know? You've just used your power to help these children out because they have powers, hold on a second" Dr. Halworth puts his hand over the phone, then looks at Jezebel, answering her question.

A woman with dark black hair and a red sweater walks in, and it is Jan. She pats Jezebel on the shoulder, HARD, and forces her to sit down. "Y'know, for a kid who just killed three people, you're sure not acting like it. I mean, well you are, like you're the type to be a natural born killer and it's just second nature. I mean all you were concerned about from what Maggie said is powers now, like you were scared at first but now you're okay. You don't even care that you killed actual people huh?" Jan would ask, smiling. "It's okay to tell me how you felt kid, you should open up now"

"So this is the kid, huh Jan?" Jorrah would ask, carrying a yardstick. "Heard you're some kind of powers freak huh? wanting to know all the different types like that little Lara kid, why's that? Plan on figuring out ways to dismember people 'on accident', killer?" Jorrah would ask, grinning ear to ear. "I mean it's clear as day you're not bothered by it all, so are you just trying to size up the competition? I mean doc told me about you asking what's up with Jan, and trust me she would destroy you. I mean I heard you asking if she's a good person or a bad person, what do you think?"

"I mean, I'm here aren't I, clearly i'm a good person. I did some bad things but I repented for them, but if you really want me to teach you, you better be ready to learn. I don't tolerate foolishness, and I hope that's understood, little girl" Jan would say, glaring at Jezebel, with her hand outstretched towards Kimbily

Rebecca would hit a TK wall, HARD, and find herself yanked magnetically by her necklace. "No ma'am, PLEASE stay, you don't get to drop children off like this and then leave. Baxter I'm sorry but Kimbily is going to have to go somewhere different" Maggie would tell him, as Baxter would watch Kimbily disappear from sight. Kimbily would feel ALL her emotions flush back, unlocked along with the memories of what she did, in a slow but steady stream of consciousness. She'd find herself in a white void, with an image of Dr. Halworth there, standing next to her parents.

"Do you feel it now, Kimbily?"

"Like I was saying Grizzly, this is lazy, foolish and smacks of abuse! Just dumping these children off on me, I mean for Christ sakes, what have you done for the murdered families? Atomix built his own nation and even the children who didn't kill people are still under watch here! I'm already on a very thin line with LION for keeping these children in my school, and then you drop three cases of people you should have dealt with? Not to mention what young Kimbily here has done? Instead of bringing her case to my attention, the girl's aunt-who clearly HATES her, mind you-drops her off with NO reason to stick around and assess the ramifications of this

Nash would hear an "okay" and then find himself slipping on a banana peel, as a last call, finding himself pantsless in front of Jan and Jorrah, along with Jezebel

Jorrah would laugh while Jan stare down Jezebel

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Kimbily ( cold and distant): so what if I did good riddance they did nothing but disappointed me.  yeah I use my power to manipulate my parent's anger to push them to kill each other.  of course no one could place the blame on me for my parents deaths and to the authorities who investigated it  just look like bad domestic dispute gone horribly wrong.

"Don't give me half assed reasons Grizzly. You sent three children who should be facing trial or at least getting some actual counseling right now to me to hide them. Do you realize how BAD that looks for you and the rest of the Nordic Council? You've given me two superpowered murderers, along with all the other acts of superpowered crime in STridayxa, and you expect that to smooth things over? Even when I win the trial, this is only gonna add to further anti-meta sentiments, you know? You've just used your power to help these children out because they have powers, hold on a second" Dr. Halworth puts his hand over the phone, then looks at Jezebel, answering her question.

A woman with dark black hair and a red sweater walks in, and it is Jan. She pats Jezebel on the shoulder, HARD, and forces her to sit down. "Y'know, for a kid who just killed three people, you're sure not acting like it. I mean, well you are, like you're the type to be a natural born killer and it's just second nature. I mean all you were concerned about from what Maggie said is powers now, like you were scared at first but now you're okay. You don't even care that you killed actual people huh?" Jan would ask, smiling. "It's okay to tell me how you felt kid, you should open up now"

"So this is the kid, huh Jan?" Jorrah would ask, carrying a yardstick. "Heard you're some kind of powers freak huh? wanting to know all the different types like that little Lara kid, why's that? Plan on figuring out ways to dismember people 'on accident', killer?" Jorrah would ask, grinning ear to ear. "I mean it's clear as day you're not bothered by it all, so are you just trying to size up the competition? I mean doc told me about you asking what's up with Jan, and trust me she would destroy you. I mean I heard you asking if she's a good person or a bad person, what do you think?"

"I mean, I'm here aren't I, clearly i'm a good person. I did some bad things but I repented for them, but if you really want me to teach you, you better be ready to learn. I don't tolerate foolishness, and I hope that's understood, little girl" Jan would say, glaring at Jezebel, with her hand outstretched towards Kimbily

Rebecca would hit a TK wall, HARD, and find herself yanked magnetically by her necklace. "No ma'am, PLEASE stay, you don't get to drop children off like this and then leave. Baxter I'm sorry but Kimbily is going to have to go somewhere different" Maggie would tell him, as Baxter would watch Kimbily disappear from sight. Kimbily would feel ALL her emotions flush back, unlocked along with the memories of what she did, in a slow but steady stream of consciousness. She'd find herself in a white void, with an image of Dr. Halworth there, standing next to her parents.

"Do you feel it now, Kimbily?"

"Like I was saying Grizzly, this is lazy, foolish and smacks of abuse! Just dumping these children off on me, I mean for Christ sakes, what have you done for the murdered families? Atomix built his own nation and even the children who didn't kill people are still under watch here! I'm already on a very thin line with LION for keeping these children in my school, and then you drop three cases of people you should have dealt with? Not to mention what young Kimbily here has done? Instead of bringing her case to my attention, the girl's aunt-who clearly HATES her, mind you-drops her off with NO reason to stick around and assess the ramifications of this

Nash would hear an "okay" and then find himself slipping on a banana peel, as a last call, finding himself pantsless in front of Jan and Jorrah, along with Jezebel

Jorrah would laugh while Jan stare down Jezebel

Grizzly ( cellphone): sorry to inform you doc, but only  one child was sent and that was Sally! we had no choice but to send her here earlier! cause if we just kept her in Nordic region  Orion 9 would have found her and they would have killed her.  they are very good at what they do, and we have look into the families   of the victims that Sally had killed, and every single one of them is in prison and their friends were gangsters.

there wasn't much we could do for them , however we did do stuff for the victims that Jezebel killed since most of them weren't in prison.   we also addressed the Alien artifact incident that happen in, as I speak Wiggie Wyon, Adam,  Charles,  Katherine, Ayana Wilson who i suspect isn't from where she says she is,  officer Helga Frankenstein and her younger sibling  are being taking to  Stridayxa City  hospital.  ...........................................................................as for Patrick Flowers and the Hopper twins  Edwina has said that she wants her great great grandchildren Saskourara and Vanessa to deal with them says that it would give them a chance to be come heroes like they dream of doing.

Jezebel:  technically I wasn't drop here by anyone I accidentally found my self here in this country after I took a nap in   STridayxa City park in Sweden.  and that wasn't it at all , I was just curious , I'm not trying size up anything.  yes  I do care that I actually killed people and I'm afraid that those Orion 9 people might be after me as well.

Sally: if the Nordic Council sent me here this earlier  this Orion 9 must be bad news for them to make such a rash decision.   you know what's funny doctor Halworth sir, I saw every single member of the Nordic Council expect for one Yolida  Hediburg.  i herd she was a Dullahan  so maybe she feels guilty about one of her kind killing my mother years  ago when i was just a little kid.  

Lara : well Kimbily is from London which is in England so wouldn't  the UN deal that?  honestly I think it's quite silly that great great granny Edwina and the rest of the Nordic Council are afraid of  this group called Orion 9.  

Nash:  okay  I want to know who's doing this right now show yourself! ( clueless tone) so what's going on here?

the white void

Kimbily: how are you doing this I'm a Pathokinetic i have the ability to manipulate emotions.  I feel really bad about what I did, but I had to do it, I had to make them kill each other.  they were always constantly fighting anyways, always letting me down.  my father could never hold down a job, and  my mother wasn't must better.

I just got tired of it, tired of the bricking , tired of the constant disappointment, tried of feeling like i was alone , like i was being neglect so I thought the best course of action was to have them kill each other.  ( crying) but when i realize what I did I felt bad about it and deiced to use my power to shutdown my emotions so i wouldn't have to feel the guilty.

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Jezebel:  technically I was drop here by anyone I accidentally found my self here in this country after I took a nap in   STridayxa City park in Sweden.  and that wasn't it all , I was just curious , I'm not trying size up anything.  yes  I do care that I actually killed people and I'm afraid that those Orion 9 people might be after me as well.

Sally: if the Nordic Council sent me here this earlier  this Orion 9 must be bad news for them to make such a rash decision.   you know what's funny doctor Halworth sir, I saw every single member of the Nordic Council expect for one Yolida  Hediburg.  i herd she was a Dullahan  so maybe she feels guilty about one of her kind killing my mother years  ago when i was just a little kid.  

Lara : well Kimbily is from London which is in England so wouldn't  the UN deal that?  honestly I think it's quite silly that great great granny Edwina and the rest of the Nordic Council are afraid of  this group called Orion 9.  

Nash:  okay  I want to know who's doing this right now show yourself! ( clueless tone) so what's going on here?

the white void

Kimbily: how are you doing this I'm a Pathokinetic i have the ability to manipulate emotions.  I feel really bad about what I did, but I had to do it, I had to make them kill each other.  they were always constantly fighting anyways, always letting me down.  my father could never hold down a job, and  my mother wasn't must better.

I just got tired of it, tired of the bricking , tired of the constant disappointment, tried of feeling like i was alone , like i was being neglect so I thought the best course of action was to have them kill each other.  ( crying) but when i realize what I did I felt bad about it and deiced to use my power to shutdown my emotions so i wouldn't have to feel the guilty.

"So, once again, you prove your ineptitude as a leader Grizzly. Your council puts the lives of children YOU should be able to protect in my hands and you've let Orion 9 get out of control. Please, in the future, don't just drop things on my doorstep, or if you do, at least give me some sort of information, that's all I ask, now good day" he'd say, hanging up and turning to Sally, frowning

"That's not funny Sally, life threatening situations and murder are not something to laugh at" Halworth would say, with Jorrah sneering at Jezebel. "Yeah, well that's what happens when you MURDER people and lash out with your powers" he'd say, as Jan shook her head. "Well, that's what you get kid, you murder people, folks will retaliate. We'll watch out for you here but you're on probation. You don't get to go anywhere without telling us or getting the okay from us. If you leave or disobey us, hell if you even QUESTION what we ask, there'll be consequences, is that clear Jezebel?" Jorrah would ask her, clenching his left fist

"Lara, it's not silly that the council is scared of this Orion 9 group. What's silly is that they've decided to hand over two super powered children to us because they're unable to handle this situation themselves. The fear of death and how it could happen isn't silly. Plus, do you THINK the UN wants to deal with a 7 year old superpowered murder suspect? They avoided Atomix when he was running Haven, this would blow things way off, I mean look it already has" MAggie would say, showing the news broadcast about Kimbily and what she did, her uncle showing up and blabbing about the whole thing and how the girl so nonchalantly confessed to the murder

Jan would grab Kimbily's face and stare into her eyes, unflinching, unyielding. "You don't get to run away from your guilt and you don't get to 'play' here with others. What you did was wrong, and the first thing you're gonna do is accept that, starting right now. You're going to be put in solitary confinement here and we're going to teach you AWAY from others. Your powers are going to STAY negated and you won't get to use them until we FEEL you can use them, understood?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jezebel:  technically I was drop here by anyone I accidentally found my self here in this country after I took a nap in   STridayxa City park in Sweden.  and that wasn't it all , I was just curious , I'm not trying size up anything.  yes  I do care that I actually killed people and I'm afraid that those Orion 9 people might be after me as well.

the white void

"So, once again, you prove your ineptitude as a leader Grizzly. Your council puts the lives of children YOU should be able to protect in my hands and you've let Orion 9 get out of control. Please, in the future, don't just drop things on my doorstep, or if you do, at least give me some sort of information, that's all I ask, now good day" he'd say, hanging up and turning to Sally, frowning

"That's not funny Sally, life threatening situations and murder are not something to laugh at" Halworth would say, with Jorrah sneering at Jezebel. "Yeah, well that's what happens when you MURDER people and lash out with your powers" he'd say, as Jan shook her head. "Well, that's what you get kid, you murder people, folks will retaliate. We'll watch out for you here but you're on probation. You don't get to go anywhere without telling us or getting the okay from us. If you leave or disobey us, hell if you even QUESTION what we ask, there'll be consequences, is that clear Jezebel?" Jorrah would ask her, clenching his left fist

"Lara, it's not silly that the council is scared of this Orion 9 group. What's silly is that they've decided to hand over two super powered children to us because they're unable to handle this situation themselves. The fear of death and how it could happen isn't silly. Plus, do you THINK the UN wants to deal with a 7 year old superpowered murder suspect? They avoided Atomix when he was running Haven, this would blow things way off, I mean look it already has" MAggie would say, showing the news broadcast about Kimbily and what she did, her uncle showing up and blabbing about the whole thing and how the girl so nonchalantly confessed to the murder

Jan would grab Kimbily's face and stare into her eyes, unflinching, unyielding. "You don't get to run away from your guilt and you don't get to 'play' here with others. What you did was wrong, and the first thing you're gonna do is accept that, starting right now. You're going to be put in solitary confinement here and we're going to teach you AWAY from others. Your powers are going to STAY negated and you won't get to use them until we FEEL you can use them, understood?"

Jezebel: huh what are you talking about when I killed those men I didn't even realize i was doing it, I just thought something strange was going on. before that Alien artifact incident happen I was just a normal girl, and when I saw those men die right in front of me I was freak out.

Sally: i know that it's just that i got to see all the Nordic council members expect Yolida  Hediburg. why did she avoid seeing me?

Nash: can some one please tell me what's going on here cause I'm lost.

Kimbily: yeah I accept what I did was wrong but what should i have done?

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"][quote="Froggy"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

quote]

Jezebel: huh what are you talking about when I killed those men I didn't even realize i was doing it, I just thought something strange was going on. before that Alien artifact incident happen I was just a normal girl, and when I saw those men die right in front of me I was freak out.

Sally: i know that it's just that i got to see all the Nordic council members expect  Yolida  Hediburg.  why did she avoid seeing me?

Kimbily:  yeah I accept what I did was wrong but what should i have done?
"Yet you're perfectly okay with it now. You do realize that you're going to come under HEAVY fire with this, right? You and Sally are both going to trial and represent the fear people have of us" Maggie would say, before turning to Sally. "Uh, what makes you think she avoided seeing you? Awfully plot intuitive there, besides, why worry about what SHE'S doing when it's possible you could face continued jail time due to the Nordic Council transporting a former fugitive across the water?"

Vindalee waves at Nash. "Hi, I saw you messing with that dog and well, heard you bragging so I decided to mess with you. I'm surprised you didn't catch on though, like wow. Okay bye now!"

Jan raises an eyebrow. "REALLY? What should I have done?" she says, mocking Kimbily's voice. "Not #)#)# kill them maybe? Your first idea is to kill your parents? Christ, Halworth has given me a REAL winner here. We're gonna get that murderous intent out of you somehow. Yea, so your parents bicker and argue, like hundreds of other kids parents. THEY DIDN'T KILL THEM. You could've talked to relatives, gotten help, etc etc" Jan would list the HUNDREDS of options she could have chosen before murder. "While you're here, you're only going to talk to Jorrah and me, and MAYBE the other killers. MAYBE. You are alone and wil lhave to EARN time to talk with people. You don't get sympathy from me, I'm not Halworth, I don't play with kid gloves. You wanna know when I first murdered someone? I was 5 years older than you, and I did it cause I could, I was a real nasty sort. Type of kid that would have cut you in half and watched you shit down your own throat as I saw your intestines spill out. Yeah Jorrah and I were bad, bad, people. We ran with a bad crowd and didn't care, hell I made Grizzly my bitch many a time, he's got scars from when they tried to contain me. I came to the states in my 20's and met Halworth, along with Atomix and the Chase's. They took down JOrrah and I, and after about 10 years of a prison sentence, I considered coming here with Halworth, to redeem myself. I don't see that happening for you right now if you had a cushy middle class life and wanted to kill your parents over a divorce. You know what my parents were like? My father was a gangster and my mother was a smuggler. I didn't have the nice little dresses like you do or toys, nor did I have a nice little friend like Baxter Lewis over there. I didn't meet Jorrah until I was twelve, and he had a shitty life as practically junior Triad muscle. Welcome to Hell Kimbily, hope you enjoy your stay"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

quote]

Sally: i know that it's just that i got to see all the Nordic council members expect  Yolida  Hediburg.  why did she avoid seeing me?

Kimbily:  yeah I accept what I did was wrong but what should i have done?

"Yet you're perfectly okay with it now. You do realize that you're going to come under HEAVY fire with this, right? You and Sally are both going to trial and represent the fear people have of us" Maggie would say, before turning to Sally. "Uh, what makes you think she avoided seeing you? Awfully plot intuitive there, besides, why worry about what SHE'S doing when it's possible you could face continued jail time due to the Nordic Council transporting a former fugitive across the water?"

Vindalee waves at Nash. "Hi, I saw you messing with that dog and well, heard you bragging so I decided to mess with you. I'm surprised you didn't catch on though, like wow. Okay bye now!"

Jan raises an eyebrow. "REALLY? What should I have done?" she says, mocking Kimbily's voice. "Not #)#)# kill them maybe? Your first idea is to kill your parents? Christ, Halworth has given me a REAL winner here. We're gonna get that murderous intent out of you somehow. Yea, so your parents bicker and argue, like hundreds of other kids parents. THEY DIDN'T KILL THEM. You could've talked to relatives, gotten help, etc etc" Jan would list the HUNDREDS of options she could have chosen before murder. "While you're here, you're only going to talk to Jorrah and me, and MAYBE the other killers. MAYBE. You are alone and wil lhave to EARN time to talk with people. You don't get sympathy from me, I'm not Halworth, I don't play with kid gloves. You wanna know when I first murdered someone? I was 5 years older than you, and I did it cause I could, I was a real nasty sort. Type of kid that would have cut you in half and watched you shit down your own throat as I saw your intestines spill out. Yeah Jorrah and I were bad, bad, people. We ran with a bad crowd and didn't care, hell I made Grizzly my bitch many a time, she's got scars from when they tried to contain me. I came to the states in my 20's and met Halworth, along with Atomix and the Chase's. They took down JOrrah and I, and after about 10 years of a prison sentence, I considered coming here with Halworth, to redeem myself. I don't see that happening for you right now if you had a cushy middle class life and wanted to kill your parents over a divorce. You know what my parents were like? My father was a gangster and my mother was a smuggler. I didn't have the nice little dresses like you do or toys, nor did I have a nice little friend like Baxter Lewis over there. I didn't meet Jorrah until I was twelve, and he had a shitty life as practically junior Triad muscle. Welcome to Hell Kimbily, hope you enjoy your stay"

Jezebel:  I'm not perfectly fine with that I know what I done, and I think that Halworth could get me a self defense plead.  besides I wasn't the only teenager that was infected by that Alien artifact what  about  Charles Fields,  Adam, Kathrine , Wiggie Wyon, Ayana Wilson and that younger Frankenstein sibling  of that police officer Helga Frankenstein who was also effect by the alien artifact.

Sally: I know that, it's just that well my mother was killed by a  dullahan when i was a little girl. I remember so well it was a male dullahan who was about the age I'm now and he was wearing  hipster type clothing.  he was with a group of friends giggling about something  and did I herd him say my mother's name.  suddenly I saw my mother drop dead right in front of me and the Dullahan and his friends scatter.

Lara: hmm it seems to me like this Dullahan and his friends were playing a prank and it went horribly wrong.  i have read up on somethings about Dullahan  and the one thing i know about them is that it's forbidden for them to say a person's name who is not immortal or a Dullahan .  cause doing so will cause instant death to the person who's name they say.

Nash: hi there, so you the one who has been messing with me huh and come back here!

chases after Vindalee.

Kimbily:  I'm terrible person I killed my parents over a divorce, I don't even deserve a friend like Lewis. solitary confinement  is for the best I don't deserve to be around people, not after what i did.  

Baxter Lewis ( looking at picture of Jan and Jorrah with they grand daughter Jr.)  hey who's that girl in the picture ( pointing at Jr.) she seems nice, does she go here cause I would like to meet her ( avoiding eye contact so he doesn't copy the DNA of the people around him ).

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"][quote="Froggy"][quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

quote]

Sally: I know that, it's just that well my mother was killed by a  dullahan when i was a little girl. I remember so well it was a male dullahan who was about the age I'm now and he was wearing  hipster type clothing.  he was with a group of friends giggling about something  and did I herd him say my mother's name.  suddenly I saw my mother drop dead right in front of me and the Dullahan and his friends scatter.

Lara: hmm it seems to me like this Dullahan and his friends were playing a prank and it went horribly wrong.  i have read up on somethings about Dullahan  and the one thing i know about them is that it's forbidden for them to say a person's name who is not immortal or a Dullahan .  cause doing so will cause instant death to the person who's name they say.

Nash: hi there, so you the one who has been messing with me huh and come back here!

chases after Vindalee.

Kimbily:  I'm terrible person I killed my parents over a divorce, I don't even deserve a friend like Lewis. solitary confinement  is for the best I don't deserve to be around people, not after what i did.  

Baxter Lewis ( looking at picture of Jan and Jorrah with they grand daughter Jr.)  hey who's that girl in the picture ( pointing at Jr.) she seems nice, does she go here cause I would like to meet her ( avoiding eye contact so he doesn't copy the DNA of the people around him ).
"They didn't kill anybody young lady. God you keep asking about them like an idiot. Do you not get it? Defense team or not, you're still a murderer in a lot of people's eyes. They're going to hate you and you seem too fragile to get that. You're in for a rough time. God how can you be so f#*)# dumb kid?" Jorrah would ask, shaking his head.

"We'll address those plot points when we get to them" Halworth would say at the reader of this post, shaking his head. "Trying to push them all to the forefront so certain characters can be exposition makes these threads boring" he'd say, as Jan would teleport Nash into the other end of the room so he hit a wall and fell down

"You're going to build up to those things, and EARN those things back, that's what you're doing here!"

Jorrah would then turn to Baxter and smiled as he held the pic. "That's my granddaughter, isn't she a cute kid? pride and joy right there!"

more_horiz
Jezebel: I know that, and I'm just worried about them especially  Charles , he's kind of cute ( blushing). yeah I get it people are going to hate me and  lump me  in with the likes of Kage woodsman ,  Shane Maverick, Danny " the Slasher" and the Hopper  twins.  but I'm not going to let that get to me, cause as my mother once told me when things get rough you just hold your head up and keep on moving forward.

Lara: hmm I just got a text message from Mcgalister.........  Ayana Wilson's name is really Ayana Vires and she's the princess of a country called Luxteravial that's on a island called Rhazorn.  well that's a odd thing to text me about, but whatever i guess.

Lara shows Halworth her phone with the text on it  as Baxter says in kind tone to Jorrah.

Baxter: she sure is.

Kimbily: sure.

froggy wrote:
and they arrive to see Nash crash into a wall

Nash  gets up unharmed saying in cocky tone

Nash: heh good thing I'm invincible otherwise that would have hurt!

Ryu: ooh this place looks nice!

Kaniou: hey you are you okay?

Nash: of course I'm okay I'm invincible!

Kaniou:  Okey Dokey.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply