ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 16 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
OT: after my next post in the Manastaina siblings thread Lara Alexandra and Emilia Alexandra will be place in this thread.

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 16 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruiser handed her the schedule. "Haven't had a real school schedule in a while" he tells her, scratching the back of his head

Psyche looks over the list for a few minutes, before putting it back in front of Ash

"I like the fact you have the long range people in the back while the more durable are up front, but someone like Magdalene could be up high or even in front with them. Her power is magnetism, right? With that being a more mental ability, she can summon up a suitable shield fast enough to cover any attack or strike from a high class strength user. If you want to utilize Burst, you can have people blast him in the back and soup him up as well" he'd tell Ash, pointing at parts of the paper
She looked it over. "Ahhh, I see you have a class or two with Specs. That's good, you'll like him. Alright, I know where the books are. Hold on." She said and jumped up, grabbed the railing on the second floor and pulled herself up and started looking for the books.

"Yeah, I was thinking of having Burst in front of Maggy. That way he can block any attacks coming at her and amp himself at the same time. Plus if she can generate an electromagnetic field, she could protect herself AND amp him up as well with the energy. It's a killer combination."

Way up on the 6th floor, Zack had a big pile of books on space time theories and physics and computers around him and on the desk in front of him as he wrote down notes on a new idea, inspired by Derrick's thoughts about recording any event in history: An ANHSTDRI (Astrophysical Neutrino Harmonic Space-Time Databank Relay Interface.) "You know....if I was going to get this to work at all....it would need a space-time distortion controller and a temporal dampening conduit to keep me from getting overwhelmed."
"Woah, hey thanks Ophelia, this is real cool of you. Specs, what's he like? Is that the glasses dude?"

"Good thinking, that EM field would allow Burst to get an ambient source of power and he could hold the charge long enough to take on any comers. Bruiser and Vindalee work well in tandem, besides being brother and sister. She usually covers him as a large animal or relic in any illusion, so keep that in mind. Her and the fla...the clock boy can work rather well together I think

"Ey, Clock Man right?" Burst would ask, looking around. "You got quite a setup here, don'tcha?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruiser handed her the schedule. "Haven't had a real school schedule in a while" he tells her, scratching the back of his head

Psyche looks over the list for a few minutes, before putting it back in front of Ash

"I like the fact you have the long range people in the back while the more durable are up front, but someone like Magdalene could be up high or even in front with them. Her power is magnetism, right? With that being a more mental ability, she can summon up a suitable shield fast enough to cover any attack or strike from a high class strength user. If you want to utilize Burst, you can have people blast him in the back and soup him up as well" he'd tell Ash, pointing at parts of the paper
She looked it over. "Ahhh, I see you have a class or two with Specs. That's good, you'll like him. Alright, I know where the books are. Hold on." She said and jumped up, grabbed the railing on the second floor and pulled herself up and started looking for the books.

"Yeah, I was thinking of having Burst in front of Maggy. That way he can block any attacks coming at her and amp himself at the same time. Plus if she can generate an electromagnetic field, she could protect herself AND amp him up as well with the energy. It's a killer combination."

Way up on the 6th floor, Zack had a big pile of books on space time theories and physics and computers around him and on the desk in front of him as he wrote down notes on a new idea, inspired by Derrick's thoughts about recording any event in history: An ANHSTDRI (Astrophysical Neutrino Harmonic Space-Time Databank Relay Interface.) "You know....if I was going to get this to work at all....it would need a space-time distortion controller and a temporal dampening conduit to keep me from getting overwhelmed."
"Woah, hey thanks Ophelia, this is real cool of you. Specs, what's he like? Is that the glasses dude?"

"Good thinking, that EM field would allow Burst to get an ambient source of power and he could hold the charge long enough to take on any comers. Bruiser and Vindalee work well in tandem, besides being brother and sister. She usually covers him as a large animal or relic in any illusion, so keep that in mind. Her and the fla...the clock boy can work rather well together I think

"Ey, Clock Man right?" Burst would ask, looking around. "You got quite  a setup here, don'tcha?"

"Sunglasses man, yeah. He's one of the coolest teachers ever."

"Yeah, with Vindalee throwing out illusions, that could give him time to start zapping people with his time freeze ray."

"Yeah....but, when you're plotting one of the most insane pieces of technology ever, it's necessary." He laughed.

"So, you've got magnetism, but can you, like, create electricity too?" Penelope asked Maggie.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ey, Clock Man right?" Burst would ask, looking around. "You got quite  a setup here, don'tcha?"

"Yeah, with Vindalee throwing out illusions, that could give him time to start zapping people with his time freeze ray."

"Yeah....but, when you're plotting one of the most insane pieces of technology ever, it's necessary." He laughed.

"So, you've got magnetism, but can you, like, create electricity too?" Penelope asked Maggie.
"He's a teacher? he looks almost as young as that Marnie chick!" Bruiser said. "How's he a teacher?"

"exactly, she's natural camouflage and even though she's not the most conventional thinker, I think she could learn from Clock Man and well you in terms of strategy

"Y'mean the armor, right? Or are you making something new, cause I heard ya talking with the Inferno guy about the TV idea, and I think he's onto something"

Maggie, floating in the air a bit, put a hand to her chin. "Hm, to a degree. I do control one of the fundamental forces of the universe, but it takes great focus to shift over to electricity from one part of the spectrum, you know?, I have trained with my father's help and it takes an intense degree of concentration, hence why I meditate every morning before six" she'd tell Penelope, focusing a small magnetic storm in her left hhand

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"He's a teacher? he looks almost as young as that Marnie chick!" Bruiser said. "How's he a teacher?"

"exactly, she's natural camouflage and even though she's not the most conventional thinker, I think she could learn from Clock Man and well you in terms of strategy

"Y'mean the armor, right? Or are you making something new, cause I heard ya talking with the Inferno guy about the TV idea, and I think he's onto something"

Maggie, floating in the air a bit, put a hand to her chin. "Hm, to a degree. I do control one of the fundamental forces of the universe, but it takes great focus to shift over to electricity from one part of the spectrum, you know?, I have trained with my father's help and it takes an intense degree of concentration, hence why I meditate every morning before six" she'd tell Penelope, focusing a small magnetic storm in her left hhand
"Thank you." Ash smiled.

"Well....I have electric powers, we could practice together."

"So did I, in fact, it inspiried something brand new." Zack said and showed him the amazing calculations and advanced science notes on the pages.
"I call it the ANHSTDRI. It's an Astrophysical Neutrino Harmonic Space-Time Databank Relay Interface." He said, clearly proud of the name. "Think of it as a per-cognition helmet. If I can get this to work, I will be able see an enemies moves before they make them, hell, I'll be able to see crimes before they happen! Map out entire strategies before we go out to battles. Seeing multiple possibilities of the future and take the best path to victory."

"I wouldn't call her 'That Marnie Chick'. Miss Marnie can be pretty intimidating when she wants to be." Ophelia said as she picked out a book and hopped over the railing and wrapped her tail around it and hung down, handing them to Bruiser. "I'd say he's about college age, so, it's not that surprising. He's a teacher because he knows what he's doing." She pulled herself back up.

more_horiz
"You're welcome. It would be remiss of me to not acknowledge your skill in regards to mobilizing others"

Maggie smiled at Penelope, and floated to the courtyard, taking a pose for meditation, her palms inches away from each other. "I think it'd help if you took the same pose, if you're comfortable with it" Maggie would say, waves of magnetic energy forming whipping around in a ball in her hand.

"Damn, this is pretty detailed and the possibilities are ridiculous, but what's the power source for it though? The testing process might take a while, especially since you could possibly get..psi-anguish is what Psyche called it. The numerous possibilities could overwhelm your brain if you don't ease into it or something, I think" Burst would say, looking at the calculations. "Your fire for this though is pretty intense, so if I can help, lemme know man! gotta get acclimated around here"

"Sorry Ophelia" Bruiser would say, taking the book.

"Well glad to know my confidence in my teaching skills aren't misplaced, thank you Ophelia" another voice would pop up and the two would see Specs entering, dressed in some sweats and his shades adorning his face. "Helping one of the new students get acclimated? That's nice of you, hello there Brian, or do you prefer Bruiser?" Specs would ask, extending a hand to shake.

Bruiser looked a bit confused at first, then shook his hand. "Bruiser's cool, thanks Mr. Specs, is that right?" he'd ask.

"It's good enough, it's my codename and an approximation of my last name, Spectron. Welcome to the Institute, you'll like it here"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You're welcome. It would be remiss of me to not acknowledge your skill in regards to mobilizing others"

Maggie smiled at Penelope, and floated to the courtyard, taking a pose for meditation, her palms inches away from each other. "I think it'd help if you took the same pose, if you're comfortable with it" Maggie would say, waves of magnetic energy forming whipping around in a ball in her hand.

"Damn, this is pretty detailed and the possibilities are ridiculous, but what's the power source for it though? The testing process might take a while, especially since you could possibly get..psi-anguish is what Psyche called it. The numerous possibilities could overwhelm your brain if you don't ease into it or something, I think" Burst would say, looking at the calculations. "Your fire for this though is pretty intense, so if I can help, lemme know man! gotta get acclimated around here"

"Well glad to know my confidence in my teaching skills aren't misplaced, thank you Ophelia" another voice would pop up and the two would see Specs entering, dressed in some sweats and his shades adorning his face. "Helping one of the new students get acclimated? That's nice of you, hello there Brian, or do you prefer Bruiser?" Specs would ask, extending a hand to shake.

Bruiser looked a bit confused at first, then shook his hand. "Bruiser's cool, thanks Mr. Specs, is that right?" he'd ask.

"It's good enough, it's my codename and an approximation of my last name, Spectron. Welcome to the Institute, you'll like it here"

"If you're lucky, you might get to see him clear the lawn one day." Ophelia winked at Specs.

"Certainly." Penelope said and sat down in a cross legged position and held out her hand and electricity formed in her palm.

"That's why I'm going to need to put together a filter....something to make sure I only get the information I need." He twirled his pencil. "I think....if I could find a way to tap into some kind of...energy field, like a dimension or vortex of energy, I could find a way to indefinitely power it. As it is though, I am limited to a charger I whipped up. I put my watch into it when I'm not using it and it charges up, both it and the suit."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"If you're lucky, you might get to see him clear the lawn one day." Ophelia winked at Specs.

"Certainly." Penelope said and sat down in a cross legged position and held out her hand and electricity formed in her palm.

"That's why I'm going to need to put together a filter....something to make sure I only get the information I need." He twirled his pencil. "I think....if I could find a way to tap into some kind of...energy field, like a dimension or vortex of energy, I could find a way to indefinitely power it. As it is though, I am limited to a charger I whipped up. I put my watch into it when I'm not using it and it charges up, both it and the suit."
"Clear the lawn?"

"A story for another day Bruiser, I'll be seeing you two in class soon!" he'd say, walking down the hall, leaving Bruiser confused

Magdalene's ball stayed in her hand, until pieces of it darted out, pulling on the electricity Penelope formed in her palm, the two tangling together, with Magdalene's hand straining, but her expression remaining blank. Moments later, she slowly but surely had swirled them together, pooling a ball in between them of electromagnetism. It was about the size of a baseball, but it was there, with Magdalene having it swirling around, circling faster and faster

"Like a conduit would be necessary for that energy, right? Something the charger could be adjoined to on occasion?"

more_horiz
for froggy

Alexandra : Okay doctor Halworth I'm back I have did all the paper work and I bought my daughters Lara, Emilia and their friend Nash with me.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Clear the lawn?"

"A story for another day Bruiser, I'll be seeing you two in class soon!" he'd say, walking down the hall, leaving Bruiser confused

Magdalene's ball stayed in her hand, until pieces of it darted out, pulling on the electricity Penelope formed in her palm, the two tangling together, with Magdalene's hand straining, but her expression remaining blank. Moments later, she slowly but surely had swirled them together, pooling a ball in between them of electromagnetism. It was about the size of a baseball, but it was there, with Magdalene having it swirling around, circling faster and faster

"Like a conduit would be necessary for that energy, right? Something the charger could be adjoined to on occasion?"

"Yeah, a miniaturized one that I can fit inside the suit."

"Alright, you're getting it." Penelope said.

Ophelia climbed around the library and got the books and passed them down to Bruiser.

more_horiz
"You find anything, or do you think maybe we could do this ourselves?" Burst would ask Zack

"Hnnnh, yes, I can feel it" Magdalene would say calmly, as the ball started to grow, making ripping noises as Magdalene moved her hands around it, floating in midair. Penelope would see some of the bars on the railing bend a bit, then noticed they were pushed back, as Magdalene tried to maintain the focus on the ball and not le the effects spread outward. Her eyes would be a glossy gray as she did this.

As Bruiser took the books, he asked Ophelia "What made you wanna help me out anyways?"

"Glad to hear it ma'am, and do not worry about Nash causing anyt rouble, It hink he'll find that we're more than prepared for him' Halworth would say, giving an awfully wide grin

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You find anything, or do you think maybe we could do this ourselves?" Burst would ask Zack

"Hnnnh, yes, I can feel it" Magdalene would say calmly, as the ball started to grow, making ripping noises as Magdalene moved her hands around it, floating in midair. Penelope would see some of the bars on the railing bend a bit, then noticed they were pushed back, as Magdalene tried to maintain the focus on the ball and not le the effects spread outward. Her eyes would be a glossy gray as she did this.

As Bruiser took the books, he asked Ophelia "What made you wanna help me out anyways?"

"Glad to hear it ma'am, and do not worry about Nash causing anyt rouble, It hink he'll find that we're more than prepared for him' Halworth would say, giving an awfully wide grin

Nash: you wish, there is nothing that can hold this much awesome!

Lara: awesome, yeah right, in your dreams doofus!

Nash: well at lest I ain't a dweeb like you

Alexandra: Lara, Nash stop that and behave! I'm glad that Nash won't be any trouble.

Emilia ( smiling at Halworth) hello there mister my name's Emilia!

OT: do Lara and Nash sound like Ben and Gwen to you?

more_horiz
"They won't, I think young mr. Nash will be in for quite a time here" Halworth would say, a mischievous grin spreading across his face

OT: naw, not really but then again i'm not as into ben 10 as you I think

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"They won't, I think young mr. Nash will be in for quite a time here" Halworth would say, a mischievous grin spreading across his face

OT: naw, not really but then again i'm not as into ben 10 as you I think
well technically  I Ben 10 as in 10 year old Ben 10 from the first series .  which is to say they act like ah little kids, I mean 10 year old's Ben's behavior isn't  much different from any other 10 year old .

Lara: I can't wait to get start here Sir.

Nash:  tell where the exist is?

Lara:  Nash this is your chance to get a education.

Nash:  Why would i want that? besides that's your  field, you the one with the smarts.  observe  this is you.  I'm Lara I have a high IQ and like to read about stuff that no one cares about, oh i also like that thing they call math.  not to mention i pick my nose , and i smell.

Lara: oh come on I do that sound like that Nash.  okay you want to do that, then this is you. Hello I'm Nash, I'm a  reckless idiot  who thinks he doesn't need a education because he thinks he's  somehow awesome, but in truth I'm not as awesome as I think I am.

Nash:  hey  that's not what I sound Like,  you want to start something then go right ahead.

Alexandra:  stop it right there you two there will no starting anything! you two will not misbehave in front of this gentleman.

Emilia:  wee big sis and Nash are funny.

OOC: the list is almost done just need one more character

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p795-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#24296

more_horiz
"There is no exit young man, besides you'll be studying different things actually, though you wont start today, we'll be letting you get accustomed to staying here first. Your rooms are upstairs, separate rooms for all three of you, with accommodations to your liking. You may leave Ms. Alexandra, I will be okay

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"There is no exit young man, besides you'll be studying different things actually, though you wont start today, we'll be letting you get accustomed to staying here first. Your rooms are upstairs, separate rooms for all three of you, with accommodations to your liking. You may leave Ms. Alexandra, I will be okay

Alexandra: before I leave there's something I must tell you Emilia has a phobia of bulls, she's dreadfully terrified of them.

Emilia: huh there's a bull where, I don't like bulls their scary. a mean nasty scary bull called Taurus destroy my mommy's home.

Alexandra: that was the name of the thing that came out of her head that demolish my house. don't worry Emilia there are no bulls here your safe.

Alexandra leaves and Nash & Lara head to there rooms with Emilia saying in curious tone to Halworth.

Emilia: are there really no bulls here mister?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Alexandra: before I leave there's something I must tell you  Emilia has a phobia of bulls, she's dreadfully terrified of them.

Emilia: huh there's a bull where, I don't like bulls their scary. a  mean nasty  scary bull called Taurus destroy my mommy's home.

Alexandra: that  was the name of the thing that came out of her head that demolish my house.   don't worry  Emilia there are no bulls here your safe.

Alexandra leaves and Nash & Lara head to there rooms with Emilia saying in curious tone to Halworth.

Dr. Halworth gives a smile of reassurance to the young Emilia, easing her nerves. "No there are no bulls here young lady, none at all. Are there any animals you do like though?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"You okay?" Penelope asked.

Ophelia jumped down to the first floor. "Why not? We're classmates aren't we?"

"I would rather have faculty help, but, first thing is first: I should work on testing and upgrading my armor."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I would rather have faculty help, but, first thing is first: I should work on testing and upgrading my armor."
Magdalene, eyes closed, gave a slight smile. "Nnghh, I am...fine, but I appreciate your concern Penelope" she'd say, grunting a bit as she compresses the ball, then dissipates it, floating out of the air and touching the ground nimbly. "I thank you for your aide in this endeavor, I felt a bit more in tune with not just the magnetic field, but the unifying forces behind it, if that makes sense to you?"

"Yeah, that's true, we ARE classmates now. Why do we get the chance to be classmates with you guys and the other dudes at Haven didn't?"

"How're you gonna go about that? using something like that Montgomery lady had or something?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Alexandra: before I leave there's something I must tell you  Emilia has a phobia of bulls, she's dreadfully terrified of them.

Emilia: huh there's a bull where, I don't like bulls their scary. a  mean nasty  scary bull called Taurus destroy my mommy's home.

Alexandra: that  was the name of the thing that came out of her head that demolish my house.   don't worry  Emilia there are no bulls here your safe.

Dr. Halworth gives a smile of reassurance to the young Emilia, easing her nerves. "No there are no bulls here young lady, none at all. Are there any animals you do like though?"

Emilia: Doggies!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Like this?" he'd ask, psionically projecting images of dogs from Halworth's childhood, and all types. "We can buy one later today if you like?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Like this?" he'd ask, psionically projecting images of dogs from Halworth's childhood, and all types. "We can buy one later today if you like?"

Emilia: yes me want Doggie!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Magdalene, eyes closed, gave a slight smile. "Nnghh, I am...fine, but I appreciate your concern Penelope" she'd say, grunting a bit as she compresses the ball, then dissipates it, floating out of the air and touching the ground nimbly. "I thank you for your aide in this endeavor, I felt a bit more in tune with not just the magnetic field, but the unifying forces behind it, if that makes sense to you?"

"Yeah, that's true, we ARE classmates now. Why do we get the chance to be classmates with you guys and the other dudes at Haven didn't?"

"How're you gonna go about that? using something like that Montgomery lady had or something?"

"Yeah, maybe. Right now, I think testing it in the holo-gym would be best."

Penelope gave her two thumbs up.

"Hmmm, you might want to ask Mary about that. She's the woman that Penelope talked to about it."

more_horiz
OT: Froggy I have a RP for you in Prime and Quantum

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p1020-cau3-prime-rpg#24237

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p420-cau-quantum-rpg#24196

I think I did pretty good with the Jojo  vs. Amaukia fight. now it's Susan vs. Amaukia and this fight will determine the fate of the earth.

Admin I have Rps for you in the Gold Fire year One Thread, Famous Manastina Siblings Thread, Exodus City Thread , Stronghold and OBO thread and the Agent Freight Train Thread.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah, maybe. Right now, I think testing it in the holo-gym would be best."

Penelope gave her two thumbs up.

"Hmmm, you might want to ask Mary about that. She's the woman that Penelope talked to about it."
"No, it's yes you want doggie" he'd say, patting her on th ehead and offering his hand to help her follow him.

"Holo-gym?"

Magdalene bowed, then raised her head and smiled. "My father is entertaining some new uh, 'guests'. He's promised some little girl a puppy. He's kind of a softie" she'd say as they walked out from the balcony area

"Uh, anyway we can contact her? or do we just ask?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply