ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 8 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
'she did it cause she's a traitor mctraitorpants!"

Froggy you we're supposed to RP as Linda.

Kalzi: Linda what do you think you achieved by join Robs Corps and betraying your own kind?

Shen: maybe she knew that join Robs Corps was the logical answer instead of fighting against them isn't that right my appertience ( looking at Linda). and maybe she realize that with my guidance she can become a great hunter! she want you all to accepted Robs Corps offer, but you just had to refused, and now you got yourself in this predicament facing over against your own daughter! oh and it's great how you believe that your people will get out of here alive just because you and small group of warriors are protecting them.

well allow me to crush your hope, you people aren't getting out of here alive, I have this entire area booby trap with all sorts of nasty surprises!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kalzi: Linda what do you think you achieved by join Robs Corps and betraying your own kind?

Shen: maybe she knew that join Robs Corps was the logical answer instead of fighting against them isn't that right my appertience ( looking at Linda). and maybe she realize that with my guidance she can become a great hunter! she want you all to accepted Robs Corps offer, but you just had to refused, and now you got yourself in this predicament facing over against your own daughter! oh and it's great how you believe that your people will get out of here alive just because you and small group of warriors are protecting them.

well allow me to crush your hope, you people aren't getting out of here alive, I have this entire area booby trap with all sorts of nasty surprises!

Linda then shows her "booby traps" as her breast bombs detonate

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Shen: not what I ment by booby traps Linda, but the breast bombs are a nice touch. now I know your kind Kalzi must be a little bit ignorant ( looking at the dead bodies around him) at what the term Booby trap means. well allow me to educated , a Booby trap is a device or setup that is intended to kill, harm or surprise a person, unknowingly triggered by the presence or actions of the victim. in this context the word Booby is taking from the spanish word bobo which means fool!

Kalzi dodged the expolsion and clashes with Shen as Rinda who hs come back looking for Linda says in stern tone as she hides behind some bushes.

Young Rinda: huh that's Linda why is doing with that man ( Looking at Shen)?

Kalzi looks back and sees Rinda saying in stern tone

Kalzi: Rinda what are you doing here, I told you to go with your mother it's not safe here!

Young Father: can you tell me why Linda is with that man? ( momments of slience) Father why aren't you answer me is something wrong.

Kalzi: look Rinda this is no time to ask for question I can't put your life in danger, now just go! as for you ( looking at Linda) I will give you the swift punishment of death for betraying the clan. and furthermore I'm disgusted at your betrayal and those upgrades of yours, do you really think i bunch of upgrades and that fancy armor will make you a better hunter?

Shen knocks Kalzi back and saying in stern tone.

Shen: of course they will make her a better hunter, your daughter wants any advantage she can get so she allow Robs Corps to upgrade her with a healing factor, a unbreakable metal alloy skeleton,with enhanced physical condition , and the fancy armor as you called it suppiles her with a load of weaponary! come my apprentice let's show this old fossil that his ways of hunting are outdated!

Kalzi and Shen then begin to duke it out with each other and they seem to be evenly match with Shen used his high tech weaponary and gear to his advantage.

Young Rinda: hang in there father, don't let that bastard kill you, I can't believe Linda my big sister, would betray our people like that, I trusted her, the whole tribe trusted her and she just turn her back on them, on me , on her family! ( rushes up to Linda and starts crawling at her lower part of her armor while crying) tell me Big sis why did you do it, why did you betray the tribe, they trusted you I trusted you!

more_horiz
Zack Tempus, working in his lab, took a break from his work and gave Lightspeed a call.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Zack Tempus, working in his lab, took a break from his work and gave Lightspeed a call.

He adjusted a robot in the room while he waited.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lightspeed was busy suiting up and he got a call and he responded" Hello?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sup Lightspeed? How have you been? I have something here that just might let us really test your new speed levels."

more_horiz
Check out my PM Smile

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Shen: not what I ment by booby traps Linda, but the breast bombs are a nice touch. now I know your kind Kalzi must be a little bit ignorant ( looking at the dead bodies around him) at what the term Booby trap means. well allow me to educated , a Booby trap is a device or setup that is intended to kill, harm or surprise a person, unknowingly triggered by the presence or actions of the victim. in this context the word Booby is taking from the spanish word bobo which means fool!

Kalzi dodged the expolsion and clashes with Shen as Rinda who hs come back looking for Linda says in stern tone as she hides behind some bushes.

Kalzi: Rinda what are you doing here, I told you to go with your mother it's not safe here!

Young Father: can you tell me why Linda is with that man? ( momments of slience) Father why aren't you answer me is something wrong.

Kalzi: look Rinda this is no time to ask for question I can't put your life in danger, now just go! as for you ( looking at Linda) I will give you the swift punishment of death for betraying the clan. and furthermore I'm disgusted at your betrayal and those upgrades of yours, do you really think i bunch of upgrades and that fancy armor will make you a better hunter?

Shen: of course they will make her a better hunter, your daughter wants any advantage she can get so she allow Robs Corps to upgrade her with a healing factor, a unbreakable metal alloy skeleton,with enhanced physical condition , and the fancy armor as you called it suppiles her with a load of weaponary! come my apprentice let's show this old fossil that his ways of hunting are outdated!

Kalzi and Shen then begin to duke it out with each other and they seem to be evenly match with Shen used his high tech weaponary and gear to his advantage.

Young Rinda: hang in there father, don't let that bastard kill you, I can't believe Linda my big sister, would betray our people like that, I trusted her, the whole tribe trusted her and she just turn her back on them, on me , on her family! ( rushes up to Linda and starts crawling at her lower part of her armor while crying) tell me Big sis why did you do it, why did you betray the tribe, they trusted you I trusted you!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sup Lightspeed? How have you been? I have something here that just might let us really test your new speed levels."

Elsewhere, Justice flew from Earth to the Sun in just a couple of minutes and floated in front of it to clear his head.

more_horiz
Legato I sent you a PM, check it out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lightspeed's brow furrowed then he was about to talk to him about a raincheck due to the recent crisis then he felt Big Ben's hand on his shoulder"Go ahead"

Lightspeed looked at him" You sure?"

"I know how fast you are and when things get bad you'll be there to back us up with no trouble" Ben said then Lightspeed nods" Update me" he then contacted Zack" I'll be there" He blitzed out

"That was generous" Duchess said as she approached him

"Eh it's probably best that he gets the speed checked out you. Wouldn't want another scare like last time. Speaking of. You know how people would put on a false pretense infront of people and say that they're fine but you know that in some way, they aren't" Big Ben said then Duches nods" Does this relate to him?"

"I don't know the exact details of what he went through before we found him but he seems less...energetic than usual" Big Ben said in which Duchess looked down then looked back up" It was a war Ben. That kind of thing can change someone"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lightspeed's brow furrowed then he was about to talk to him about a raincheck due to the recent crisis then he felt Big Ben's hand on his shoulder"Go ahead"

"I know how fast you are and when things get bad you'll be there to back us up with no trouble" Ben said then Lightspeed nods" Update me" he then contacted Zack" I'll be there" He blitzed out

"Eh it's probably best that he gets the speed checked out you. Wouldn't want another scare like last time. Speaking of. You know how people would put on a false pretense infront of people and say that they're fine but you know that in some way, they aren't" Big Ben said then Duches nods" Does this relate to him?"

"I don't know the exact details of what he went through before we found him but he seems less...energetic than usual" Big Ben said in which Duchess looked down then looked back up" It was a war Ben. That kind of thing can change someone"

Zack smiled up at Lightspeed as he showed up. Lightspeed saw that apparently he'd been missing sleep. "I am so glad you made it. You're gonna love this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zack smiled up at Lightspeed as he showed up. Lightspeed saw that apparently he'd been missing sleep. "I am so glad you made it. You're gonna love this."

Lightspeed nods" What is it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lightspeed nods" What is it?"

Zack put on two gauntlets and a belt. He pressed a button on the belt and crossed the gauntlets. There was a flash of blue light and he emerged from it in a the new and improved Chrono Suit.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/030/2/9/COSMIC_TIME_WARP_by_dcjproduction.jpg
"You like it? Let's call this the Chrono Suit Mk.14." He smiled beneath the helmet. "On top of several other functions, it has something useful: It can alter time relative to itself by controlling the flow of time around it. I haven't given it a field test yet, which is why I called you over. I want to see how it stacks up to your speed. And....." He handed him a bracelet. "Just in case you disappear again, this will allow me to locate you."

more_horiz
Captain Justice got a mental call from Black Knight( Got an update concerning Insidious's whereabouts)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Captain Justice got a mental call from Black Knight( Got an update concerning Insidious's whereabouts)

Justice opened his eyes and immediately flew back to Earth, arriving in front of Black Knight in seconds. "Where is she?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Justice opened his eyes and immediately flew back to Earth, arriving in front of Black Knight in seconds. "Where is she?"

He sees Union Jack before him, next to Black Knight" Insidious's henchmen have managed to extract information from a vampire who knows the location of the pocket dimension where Insidious is held. It requires a spell to get in which Ace manage to retrieve"

"I'd like word's with you on the way over" Union Jack said

"I'll tell Eve you guys are coming" Black Knight said then vanish

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

He sees Union Jack before him, next to Black Knight" Insidious's henchmen have managed to extract information from a vampire who knows the location of the pocket dimension where Insidious is held. It requires a spell to get in which Ace manage to retrieve"

"Sure, about what?" Justice asked Union Jack.

more_horiz
OT: Bleach is on, and unless I'm mistaken, this is where Aizen really starts amping up the trolling.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Union Jack took a deep breath then said to him" When we find her, you know there will come a time when you are put in a situation that you will have to do what you have to do to make sure nobody else will get hurt. Black Knight has done so with The Harbinger and once we reach that dimension the foes we will be facing will go beyond your standard bank robbers and supervillains trying to make a name for themselves. So I'm telling you as someone that has been down that road more than once. There is no harm in it cause in the long run, more lives will be saved. When the time does come will you be willing to do that?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Union Jack took a deep breath then said to him" When we find her, you know there will come a time when you are put in a situation that you will have to do what you have to do to make sure nobody else will get hurt. Black Knight has done so with The Harbinger and once we reach that dimension the foes we will be facing will go beyond your standard bank robbers and supervillains trying to make a name for themselves. So I'm telling you as someone that has been down that road more than once. There is no harm in it cause in the long run, more lives will be saved. When the time does come will you be willing to do that?"

Justice's eyes narrowed. "You guys aren't the only ones who have been through some real hell. I know full well what has to be done. If it comes to that, I will do what I have to, to both save the world, keep it's people safe, and most of all, to destroy this monster. But until then, I'll proceed assuming that we can still save her. So don't worry about me Jack. I know what I have to do. Now, what do you say we go tear apart some monsters and save Bella?" He held out his hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Justice's eyes narrowed. "You guys aren't the only ones who have been through some real hell. I know full well what has to be done. If it comes to that, I will do what I have to, to both save the world, keep it's people safe, and most of all, to destroy this monster. But until then, I'll proceed assuming that we can still save her. So don't worry about me Jack. I know what I have to do. Now, what do you say we go tear apart some monsters and save Bella?" He held out his hand.

Union Jack smiled then shook his hand then the both took off" Just between you and me. There are moments when I've felt that she's one of those types that should have chosen one lifestyle instead of another. She would have made a decent hero than a villain"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Union Jack smiled then shook his hand then the both took off" Just between you and me. There are moments when I've felt that she's one of those types that should have chosen one lifestyle instead of another. She would have made a decent hero than a villain"

"That's funny, Serena's often told me the same thing."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply