ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 12 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"One, but I don't want the young one to feel left out" she replies, walking toward the labyrinth bar

Wintergreen looked around before giving Ace the go. "Just make it a quick one okay? He'd ask his savior turned partner

"Of course not. He'll be joining us" Ace said then looked at Wintergreen" Just one" he said then the two went to the bar

Louisiana, leaning against the bar rail, he watched the tv screen then when Ace, Agent Zero, and Wintergreen came in he looked at them to say" Sup guys"

"Louisiana" Ace walked up then looked at the bartender and held up three fingers and motioned to Zero and Wintergreen. "The usual" Ace said

"You sure he can take it?" The bartender asked motioning to Wintergreen

"Gotta start sometime" Ace said

"Welcome to the big leagues little man" Louisiana said to Wintergreen

"Heard your mission was a success. Also heard about North Dakota, she'll be expecting a get well card" Ace said

"Appreciated" Louisiana said then glances at the tv

"See something interesting?" Ace asked

"Remember those princesses you and your crew were after awhile back?" Louisiana said then they looked at the news

"The King of Illyria King Mathias has passed on after battling a serious illness. The youngest of his daughter Saldana has been appointed Queen of Illyria"

The news report sees the footage of the Royal Ceremony. Ace spotted Duchess and Big Ben there dressed in formal attire but his attention was focused on Princess Sigruna, she provided a strong presence but he detected a slight hint of presence in her eyes. You cant blame anyone for not seeing it as Sigruna has been known to provide a good poker face but Ace managed to see past that

"Our thoughts and prayers are towards the family and we wished them nothing but the best. Where does the future hold? Only time will tell. This is Sarah Levesque signing off"

more_horiz
Wintergreen stared at Agent Zero and Ace, then Louisiana, then the drink

"Now or never" he'd say before downing the glass. Steeling his face (god thats firet) As he looked at the screen, Wintergreen watched Ace's face.

"I wonder why the younger sister has taken the throne, I figured Sigruna would. I guess she's not one for royalty stuff Ace? Wintergreen would ask his partner. As a native Illyrian and a Diff, he had a not so great opinion of the royal family to say the least.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Wintergreen stared at Agent Zero and Ace, then Louisiana, then the drink

"Now or never" he'd say before downing the glass. Steeling his face (god thats firet) As he looked at the screen, Wintergreen watched Ace's face.

"I wonder why the younger sister has taken the throne, I figured Sigruna would. I guess she's not one for royalty stuff Ace? Wintergreen would ask his partner. As a native Illyrian and a Diff, he had a not so great opinion of the royal family to say the least.

Louisiana took a drink of the whole thing

"How many did you have?" Ace asked

"Counting the bottle I had at the Statesmen quarters? Well, not all of it. Thanks to Hawaii" Louisiana responded

"I think you've had enough. Also I'd recommend seeing someone concerning your recent mission" Ace said

"Nah I'm good" Louisiana said then he laughs and pats Wintergreen on the back" You'll adjust to it"

"Actually they both have equal potential. As to why Sigruna didn't got it I'm sure there are reasons behind it" Ace responded, regardless how he views the family he at least respects Sigruna for being the only one that was actually there.

more_horiz
"That makes sense. It figures you'd know how to size them up, you've always been good at that" he says to Ace, rubbing his back after Louisiana patted it a but harder than he expected. He'd never say it outliyd cause he wasn't that kind of person, but he was glad Ace was able to guide him through this lifestyle. He could always trust the intel Ace provided, abd that was an essential part of living the way they did.

Agent Zero quietly drank her drink and took in the scene

"You know, he looks up to you, how do you feel about that? She'd ask Ace as Wintergreen wondered if he had to clean the glass

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"That makes sense. It figures you'd know how to size them up, you've always been good at that" he says to Ace, rubbing his back after Louisiana patted it a but harder than he expected. He'd never say it outliyd cause he wasn't that kind of person, but he was glad Ace was able to guide him through this lifestyle. He could always trust the intel Ace provided, abd that was an essential part of living the way they did.

"You know, he looks up to you, how do you feel about that? She'd ask Ace as Wintergreen wondered if he had to clean the glass

"Everyone needs a role model. Not sure if I'm the qualified type but him and Trigger believe so." Ace said

"You know the difference between what we are dealing with and the other missions before it?" Louisiana said to Wintergreen" In the other missions there was a good chance we'd survive. In this one...given the scale of it. 50/50. Don't mind really, always perform better with those kind of odds"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Everyone needs a role model. Not sure if I'm the qualified type but him and Trigger believe so." Ace said

"You know the difference between what we are dealing with and the other missions before it?" Louisiana said to Wintergreen" In the other missions there was a good chance we'd survive. In this one...given the scale of it. 50/50. Don't mind really, always perform better with those kind of odds"
"I feel qualifications are
decided by those who look up to you. People can see all kinda of things in others"

"Why the change? The target is that deadly? Wintergreen asked, his attention captured by Louisiana

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I feel qualifications  are
decided by those who look up to you. People can see all kinda of things in others"

"Why the change? The target is that deadly? Wintergreen asked, his attention captured by Louisiana

"Good point" Ace said to Agent Zero" I will do what I can but when it starts to get really intense, I might not be able to protect them"

"Enough to cause the Blood Rose Organization and our own organization to join forces. And even have Insidious's crew and Nemesis join with the Global Alliance. And from what I've heard, LION is having a meeting with Cecily as we speak. When you have that many alliances going on that shows the seriousness of this situation." Louisiana said

more_horiz
"They might surprise you. Children learn far more than we realize" zero would say before leaving
Wintergreen gulped. He'd only recently heard about the Blood Rose Organization. "Wow uh, that's quite the quagmire" he'd reply, imagining the possible power players involved

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"They might surprise you. Children learn far more than we realize" zero would say before leaving
Wintergreen gulped. He'd only recently heard about the Blood Rose Organization. "Wow uh, that's quite the quagmire" he'd reply, imagining the possible power players involved

Louisiana looked at him" Don't show fear. Don't you dare. They get off on that." he gets up then turns at him"Also. If someone like Guinvere offers you a drink, make sure it doesn't have blood in it."

Ace just shrugged at that then gets up to leave with Zero then his comm started to beep" Yes?"

"Got an assignment." The Director's voice called then Ace's expression went all business like" I'm listening"

OT: To be continued tomorrow. And in the Dracula Arc Forum:)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Louisiana looked at him" Don't show fear. Don't you dare. They get off on that." he gets up then turns at him"Also. If someone like Guinvere offers you a drink, make sure it doesn't have blood in it."

Ace just shrugged at that then gets up to leave with Zero then his comm started to beep" Yes?"

"Got an assignment." The Director's voice called then Ace's expression went all business like" I'm listening"

OT: To be continued tomorrow. And in the Dracula Arc Forum:)
before Wintergreen could respond he turned and noticed Ace's expression

"What's the deal?" He'd ask, waiting until the transmission was over

more_horiz
somewhere

Darkgale: hello mister my name is the Darkgale a man name Skulleigh told me that I should go see you. I want to Join the Justice Patrol.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
somewhere

Darkgale: hello mister my name is the Darkgale a man name Skulleigh told me that I should go see you. I want to Join the Justice Patrol.
agent song was the guy Skulleigh referred to. I don't know if you expected me to respond but I have no character in the justice patrol

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
somewhere

agent song was the guy Skulleigh referred to. I don't know if you expected me to respond but I have no character in the justice patrol

not really just want to you to know what she's up to

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
somewhere

Darkgale thanks a good look at the Agent Song and then puts her hand right through as to see if it's just a hologram and says in disappointing tone .

Darkgale: damn it the guy Skulleigh told me about is not here it's just a freaking hologram. ( listens to the Hologram) so the guys on a mission huh, damn just my luck, well looks like I'm going to have to catch him some other time.

Darkgale locates a teleporter near her location and uses it to teleport back to LION with a disappointing look on her face.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
somewhere

Darkgale thanks a good look at  the Agent Song and then puts her hand right through as to see if it's just a hologram and says in disappointing tone .

Darkgale: damn it the guy Skulleigh told me about is not here it's just a freaking hologram.  ( listens to the Hologram) so the guys on a mission huh, damn just my luck,  well looks like I'm going to have to catch him some other time.

Darkgale locates a teleporter near her location and uses it to teleport back to LION with a disappointing  look on her face.

"he reject you?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
somewhere

Darkgale thanks a good look at  the Agent Song and then puts her hand right through as to see if it's just a hologram and says in disappointing tone .

Darkgale: damn it the guy Skulleigh told me about is not here it's just a freaking hologram.  ( listens to the Hologram) so the guys on a mission huh, damn just my luck,  well looks like I'm going to have to catch him some other time.

Darkgale locates a teleporter near her location and uses it to teleport back to LION with a disappointing  look on her face.

"he reject you?"

Darkgale: he wasn't home, I going to have to try some other day.

more_horiz
@you didn't leave a message for him?@

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: I left a high tech gadget with auto display message for him. telling him who I'm and that I want to see him.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: I left a high tech gadget with auto display message for him.  telling him who I'm and that I want to see him.

"why does a girl from where you are want to join a team in the us and how'd you hear about them?@

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: I left a high tech gadget with auto display message for him.  telling him who I'm and that I want to see him.

"why does a girl from where you are want to join a team in the us and how'd you hear about them?@

Darkgale: word of mouth been collecting info from common criminals in my home town. none of the criminals I talk to know the guys personally but they have herd about them which Is good enough for me. it also helps to check fan base websites, such as a Ultra Girl fan page I check back at my home town on one of my classmates computers.

and I want to join because being on a team especially one with people my own age just looks so damn interesting to me.

more_horiz
"Well that's odd but if they let you join then alright"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: I don't care if it's odd my reason is my reason and I'm sticking to it. if they let me Join then that would be great.

incoming video message from Qin: Skulleigh tell Belia to change back into her casual clothing members of the tech division staff are on their way to pick up her suit for modification!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: I don't care if it's odd my reason is my reason and I'm sticking to it.  if they let me Join then that would be great.

incoming video message from Qin: Skulleigh  tell  Belia to change back into her casual clothing  members of the tech division staff are on their way to pick up her suit for modification!

"tell her yourself! She's right here! I am not this kids parent!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darkgale: I don't care if it's odd my reason is my reason and I'm sticking to it.  if they let me Join then that would be great.

incoming video message from Qin: Skulleigh  tell  Belia to change back into her casual clothing  members of the tech division staff are on their way to pick up her suit for modification!

"tell her yourself! She's right here! I am not this kids parent!

Darkgale: tell me she doesn't need to tell me anything, I can hear just fine, and I herd every word she said.

Darkgale changes into her casual clothing and waits for members of the tech division staff to arrive to pick up her suit.

more_horiz
And they pick up her suit

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply