ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 11 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Nice Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

Thanks. Laughing

more_horiz
show no mercy penelope!

i liked the "weight classes are uneven...I'm not worried about HIM" bit especially

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
show no mercy penelope!

i liked the "weight classes are uneven...I'm not worried about HIM" bit especially

Indeed. That line was one of the reasons I did a wrestling scene. Very Happy

more_horiz
and it gives us a look into Penelope's pre-warzone mindset

she finally got that power and first thing she does is smash down on her tormentor, HARD

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
and it gives us a look into Penelope's pre-warzone mindset

she finally got that power and first thing she does is smash down on her tormentor, HARD

Oh hell yeah. Cool
Penelope is not one to tick off in either verse. bounce

more_horiz
When re-examinging that. I can understand why humans, even those who don't torment mutants, fear mutants. Theres standing up for yourself but theres stooping down to the tormentors level

more_horiz
If she had continued to beat the hell out of them, maybe. But she was putting them in there place and fighting back after all of the shit they'd given her.
The fact that she stopped at just humiliating his friends and making the head bully cry speaks volumes about her character.
It's not like she went all 'The Final' on them. She just punked them in a wrestling match where they were genuinely trying to seriously hurt her.
Hell, she held back way more then she did against her abusive dad.
AND when push came to shove, and she thought the gang members and Team Psyche were holding her mother hostage, Penelope was completely willing to stand there and take the attacks for her.

So, yeah, not seeing where she went down to their level.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
When re-examinging that. I can understand why humans, even those who don't torment mutants, fear mutants. Theres standing up for yourself but theres stooping down to the tormentors level

Penelope was real tame in comparison to what a guy like Psyche would do. She just humiliated the guy, whereas Psyche would've destroyed his mind

more_horiz
The following story is not for the faint of heart.

Spoiler :

Just a random Quantum oneshot in the spirit of Halloween.

more_horiz
Cant wait!!!! What a Face

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Cant wait!!!! What a Face

Just click on the Spoiler to read it. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Spoiler :

Loooooove it! Quantum to a T!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Spoiler :

Loooooove it! Quantum to a T!

Thanks! Glad you liked it man. Very Happy

more_horiz
i like how you interspersed the song in between her actions, gave it a kind of commercial feel

if that makes sense

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
i like how you interspersed the song in between her actions, gave it a kind of commercial feel

if that makes sense

Exactly what I was going for.

I was actually inspired by this vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9qNKdtPkiA
Cool

more_horiz
I Am Number 3

Now, I know what you're thinking: Not Another Number 4 Fic.
But trust me, I know what I'm doing here. This is going to be EPIC!
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101019013048/thatguywiththeglasses/images/8/88/90s_kid.jpg
See? 90's Kid even showed up.
Laughing Razz
Soooo....strap yourselves in, because this is going to be fun. Smile

Start.
The Forest.
Night.
One of his friends appeared in the clearing, carrying Sarah over his shoulder. Mark was coughing like he had a cold. "Yo man....you okay?" He asked.
"I-I'm fine...I'm fine." Mark said and straightened up. "Go...keep a look out."
He ran off.
"Mark!"
(Oh boy.)
"What....the...HELL?"
"Okay...I-I know...I'm being kind of an a-hole right now but-"
"KIND OF?"
"Okay, a major a-hole, but I really need to talk to you-"
"So you have one of your friends.." She coughed. "You have one of your friends grab me, throw me over his shoulder like some kind of lunatic? What is your problem?"
"Look Sarah, I'm sorry, okay? But this...you...are becoming a problem for me!"
"I'm the problem! Now you listen here Mark James I-"
They were interrupted again. "MARK!"
The two looked up in time to see John leap down to them like a superhero. He landed and glanced at Sarah. "Yeah....yeah...I'm fine.."
John nodded and stood up, turning to Mark. The two men stared each other down until John glanced at something, something he saw behind Mark and the anger on his face slowly turned to terror. "Oh....Lord...."
"Yeah, that's right you better be scared!" Mark started as he began advancing on him. The next thing he knew, John grabbed him and Sarah by their hands and began running, dragging them along with him. Mark tried to break his grip but it was like steel, he had never felt anything this strong and he could barely keep up. It was all he could do to stay standing.
And John was booking it. The guy was quite fast but his face....it was frozen in terror, like he had seen the Reaper or something. Mark looked at Sarah to see she was equally surprised. Mark tried to glance back. "NO!" John yelled out. "Don't look! Don't look at it!"
"It? The hell did you see a freaking bear?"
"We should be so lucky." John said. "Let's see....how much farther?"
"To where?" Mark asked.
"Back to the fair! The carnival! Whatever it was! We need lights, people, lots of people around, it doesn't want to be seen!"
"WHAT doesn't want to be seen?"
"IT!" John said.
"What's it?"
"I can't tell you! I can't tell you it's name, you'll be in danger."
They came upon what looked to be some kind of small building in the middle of the woods. John ran up to the door and kicked it open and ushered them in....and they found themselves in the middle of the school. Johnn finally let go of them as he turned around to see that they had come through the door to the science lab. "Oh s-t..."
"What's going on?" Mark asked as he rubbed his wrist.
"How did we get here?" Sarah asked.
"Damn...no...nope, nope, nope...it...it warped us...it sent us here. I'm so stupid!"
Mark, who had enough of this, grabbed John and slammed him against a locker. "ENOUGH! What.Is.Happening?"
"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...it's coming for us...we can't fight back. We-we have to run."
"Run from what?"
"John, if you know what's going on, you have to tell us. Let us help you."
John looked up at them, he looked as if he was about to cry. "Slender. That's what's coming for us."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I Am Number 3

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101019013048/thatguywiththeglasses/images/8/88/90s_kid.jpg
Laughing Razz

Start.
The Forest.
Night.
One of his friends appeared in the clearing, carrying Sarah over his shoulder. Mark was coughing like he had a cold. "Yo man....you okay?" He asked.
He ran off.
"Mark!"
(Oh boy.)
"What....the...HELL?"
"KIND OF?"
"So you have one of your friends.." She coughed. "You have one of your friends grab me, throw me over his shoulder like some kind of lunatic? What is your problem?"
The two looked up in time to see John leap down to them like a superhero. He landed and glanced at Sarah. "Yeah....yeah...I'm fine.."
John nodded and stood up, turning to Mark. The two men stared each other down until John glanced at something, something he saw behind Mark and the anger on his face slowly turned to terror. "Oh....Lord...."
"Yeah, that's right you better be scared!" Mark started as he began advancing on him. The next thing he knew, John grabbed him and Sarah by their hands and began running, dragging them along with him. Mark tried to break his grip but it was like steel, he had never felt anything this strong and he could barely keep up. It was all he could do to stay standing.
And John was booking it. The guy was quite fast but his face....it was frozen in terror, like he had seen the Reaper or something. Mark looked at Sarah to see she was equally surprised. Mark tried to glance back. "NO!" John yelled out. "Don't look! Don't look at it!"
"To where?" Mark asked.
"Back to the fair! The carnival! Whatever it was! We need lights, people, lots of people around, it doesn't want to be seen!"
"IT!" John said.
"What's it?"
They came upon what looked to be some kind of small building in the middle of the woods. John ran up to the door and kicked it open and ushered them in....and they found themselves in the middle of the school. Johnn finally let go of them as he turned around to see that they had come through the door to the science lab. "Oh s-t..."
"Damn...no...nope, nope, nope...it...it warped us...it sent us here. I'm so stupid!"
Mark, who had enough of this, grabbed John and slammed him against a locker. "ENOUGH! What.Is.Happening?"
"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...it's coming for us...we can't fight back. We-we have to run."
"Run from what?"
John looked up at them, he looked as if he was about to cry. "Slender. That's what's coming for us."

We could make our own universe out of the film. Wink Dibs on Number Six!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
I Am Number 3

Laughing Razz

Start.
The Forest.
Night.
He ran off.
"Mark!"
(Oh boy.)
"What....the...HELL?"
"KIND OF?"
"To where?" Mark asked.
"IT!" John said.
"What's it?"
"Run from what?"

We could make our own universe out of the film. Wink Dibs on Number Six!!

Oh heck yeah, looking forward to that. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I Am Number 3

Laughing Razz

Start.
The Forest.
Night.
He ran off.
"Mark!"
(Oh boy.)
"What....the...HELL?"
"KIND OF?"
"To where?" Mark asked.
"IT!" John said.
"What's it?"
"Run from what?"
"Slen what?" Sarah asked in confusion.
"What? Some kind of-of Slenderm-" Mark was cut off as John grabbed his mouth. "Don't. Don't.Ever.Say.It's.Name. Never the full name."
"So...what is this...guy?"
"A monster....a creature out of your worst nightmares. Picture it. Have you ever had a nightmare? Where you're running and running and you know there's something behind you but you can't get away from it? That's it. That's what this monster is. I've been running from it my entire life. We all have."
"We?"
"Me and the others. I-I can't explain here. We need to run."
"Are...we supposed to believe this?"
"Yes. More then that, you have to trust me. Because right now I am the only chance you have of surviving to see tomorrow. Now come on."

Meanwhile...
Sam stretched. His homework had been a good distraction for once. He had to admit, despite everything happening, John had balls taking Sarah to the carnival and it was about time someone showed Mark he couldn't boss them around. Yep, he had a feeling everything would work out. He looked over his work and nodded, satisfied. Then Sam glanced in the mirror...and saw someone looking into his room. What looked to be a young man wearing a black hoodie and a white mask was poking his head through his door. Sam snapped, thinking it was one of Mark's friends come to torment him in his very own home. That did it. He had enough. He leaped out of his chair and ran for the door as the masked man quickly disappeared. Sam threw open his door and ran out to find himself in a bathroom and judging by the bra hanging down....a woman's bathroom. This...was weird. He quickly exited through the way he came in and found himself in a dark basement. This was strange. It looked like a boiler room. There was enough light that he could see clearly...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylpwqEeNKPo
The scream echoed around him like it was everywhere at once. He then spotted the masked man staring at him. That did it. Sam turned tail and ran for his life, ending up at the door and smashing into it and tumbling out of a closet and sliding across the ground and finding himself in the school in front of Mark, John and Sarah.

The trio had been making their way through the school trying a few doors but they were all locked. Even with John's strength, he couldn't move them. So far, there was no sign of the Slender as John called it, no sound besides them. No security, nothing. Then the closet banged open and Sam tumbled out, falling on his face. They yelled but calmed down and John knelt down. "S-Sam? Is that you?"
Sam looked up. "John? The hell?" He got up and looked around. "What am I doing here now?"
"Here? Where were you before?" Sarah asked.
"Uhhh...uhm...at my house and there was this guy in a mask and I chased him and then I was in a bathroom and then I was in a boiler room and the masked guy chased me and I ran and now I'm here..."
"It warped you too....Why?"
"What are you all doing here?"
"S-t went down." Mark summed up. "Something's chasing us, John's freaking out and we can't get out of here."
"Same as me then?"
"Yeah..."
"A masked man....course...if it's here it's cronies have to be here too." John wracked his brain. "Wait...Sam! Sam you're dad, he researched aliens right?"
"Your dad researched aliens?" Mark asked.
"Not the time Mark!" John said.
"Ummm...yeah, I told you that."
"Okay, did he ever, ever mention a man in black? Black suit? Tall? Thin?"
"Ummmm...." Sam thought about all of this.
"Sam!"
"Yeah....he did...once or twice...I-I thought it was just men in black stuff. Like the moves or FBI or something."
"Damn him....Mark and Sarah were with me in the forest of course, of course it would want them, no loose ends. And Sam...it must think you know too much...that's why it brought us here. It wants all of us at once." John ran his fingers through his hair. "We have to find a way out of here." He lifted Sam up to his feet. "How did you?"
"No time. Come on."
The lights went off. "NOW!"
"I can't freakign see!"
Lights shined out of John's palms.
"...." Mark didn't even question it at this point.
He lead them down the stairs and down the hallway, trying every door he saw. Then the lights came back on as they all saw him. The Creature that John had been warning them about. The Slender.
Storyboard - Page 11 140wyo2
Mark coughed and hacked and fell down to his knees in a coughing fit. Sarah and Sam were paralyzed. This thing in front of them...they couldn't move. It wasn't moving either. Just standing there, staring at them....but it had no face and it was so tall and it was just wrong. It began to walk.
"No...no...stay away from them!" John yelled at it. He turned and raised a hand in their direction. The trio then found themselves being propelled through the air. They hit the ground hard but for whatever reason, they could stand up again. They were hurt but they could move.
"GOOO!" John yelled. "RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!" He faced the Slender again, the lights shining from his hands.
In the blink of an eye it was directly in front of him and things came out of it's back....some kind of tentacles began waving out of it's back.
"What...what do we do?"
"We run." Sarah said and grabbed the two.
"What? We can't leave him!" Mark insisted.
"We have to!" Sam said.
The school began rumbling.
They didn't look back and ran for it as lights flashed behind them. They could hear yelling behind them as they ran for it and then a bloodcurdling scream that cut off just as it was getting high.
The lights went out.

Morning.
A cabin.
Mark was sitting down with his back to a wall. He coughed and rubbed his eyes. He felt sore all over. He looked around. He was an empty broken down wood cabin with sunlight shining through the roof and birds chirping. Mark grabbed his head and stood up, stumbled and fell and then got up again.
"Saraaahh?" He called out. "Sarahh.." More coughing. "Sam? John? Where are you?" He walked out of the cabin and saw Sam laying on the ground. he spit out dirt and got up. "M-Mark?"
"Hey." He knelt down and helped Sam up. "Where are we?"
"I don't know...in the forest..."
"Forest?"
"GUYS!"
They turned and saw Sarah walking around, confused as they were.
"Where are we? Where's John?"
"I-I don't know...I don't see him?"
"Damn...did...that thing?" Mark asked.
"Don't even think about that!" Sarah snapped.
"Sorry."
Sam threw up his hands. "Let's just get out of here."

They eventually found their way out of the woods and went home, making plans to meet back up. After showering and changing his clothes, Mark turned on the TV, figuring that if John had fought it there would at least be evidence but nothing. Nothing about them missing, nothing about something about attacking the school, nothing. "The hell?"
Later, after cleaning up they met back up and went to go check on John's house.
They looked around and saw that it was empty. No sign that anyone had been living there at all. No food, no cars, no people, nothing. The group looked at each other. "What the hell?"
"Was it here?"
"Must have been. Either it grabbed him or he ran for it while he could." Sam figured.
"So what now?"
Sarah thought about it. "We go to school. I want to check something..."

Sarah had planned to see if anyone mentioned John...but none of the teachers called for him. Even when Sarah asked the teacher about it in private, nobody remembered him.

A few days later...

Mark turned on the camera. He had rings under his eyes from several days of not sleeping.
"is....Is this thing on?"
"It's on 3."
"Right....okay...ummm....we've found nothing. We've looked and looked but....nothing. No sings of John....nobody remembers him...nobody is lookign for him...his dad is gone...that thing is gone...and we can't sleep. Ever. It's like something is watching us even when we sleep. All the time. I don't...I don't know what to do. Sooo.....I don't know...if that thing and it's men know who we are exactly...but...I think it might...anyway....we've decided..for safety's sake to start recording ourselves..and what's happening to us and to avoid using our real names for now." He turned his camera to face Sam and Sarah. "That's number 1 over there and that is number 2." He set the camera down again. "I am number 3. John is obviously, 4. And...and we are going to find him. We haven't seen a body sooo...we don't know if he's dead for sure, we hope he's not..if he is alive...we'll find him. We'll find him, we'll find that monster and we will find a way to kill it. John, wherever you are, keep fighting brother. Because we are going to find you. This is Number 3. Signing off."

The video was later uploaded to the web. Number 1 had insisted on it, said that people needed to know what was happening to them. Even if something happened to them, the videos would still be out there. They were going to expose this, all of it.

Number 2 held the camera as they piled into 3's car. "Listen....I know it's too little to late but...I want to say..I'm sorry. For everything I did to you guys. Especially you." He said to 1.
Number 1 shrugged. "No problem. We can't worry about that now."
The two shook hands and got in. 3 was driving, 2 was in the passenger seat and 1 was in the back. As they drove off, none of them noticed the little slip of paper behind the back seat.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110102134449/tribetwelve/images/4/4f/Alwaysobservingyou.jpg

Epilogue:

"That idiot." She cursed John's stupidity. He had been taken. They were supposed to keep a low profile and now this had happened. Things were going to be a lot harder on them all now that the monster was hunting again. She closed the video. It didn't take her long to figure out where those three were. She closed up the laptop and packed it into her bag, got in the car and drove off. Those kids had no idea what they were up against. The sooner she could get there the better.
(John....if you ever do one thing for me, do this. Just one small, small favor for me: Don't.Be.Dead.)

more_horiz
Now for something Lighter and Softer.

A preview of Epic Power Rangers....

Daytime.
The City of Angel Grove.
The city had been rocked by Earthquakes all day long ans weird clouds had been gathering in the sky as it changed color from blue to purple to pink to red and the clouds turned black. Lightning shot down and struck the ground at different points in the city. Then, right in front of city hall, a lightning bolt slammed down and the explosion blew down the doors behind it and blew out the windows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_mLKCw9Fag
The light cleared to reveal: A strange yet beautiful looking sorceress, a large blue dog faced gold armored creature with black wings and a long golden sword in his hands and...bizarre grey skinned monsters kneeling down and staring at them.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/166/8/9/89b1d0ca9b69c8c7d47520985dc4147b-d4htw0b.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/348/2/8/Goldar__MMPRTM_by_MegaZeo.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/284/9/5/putty_patrol_by_decepticoin-d4cia3x.jpg
The sorceress stepped forward first and smiled at the startled people staring at them. "Greetings you weak, disgusting humans. I am the Empress of Evil, the Greatest Sorceress ever known, your new ruler: WITCH BANDORA!"
The grey skinned creatures applauded.
Bandora smiled. "Now that we have the introductions out of the way...KNEEL!" She commanded and held up her staff. A dazzling light flashed from the red orb in the center and all who saw it were forced to their knees.
"Ahhh, just like the good old days, eh? Goldar."
The gold knight grinned, his red eyes looking over the cowering humans. "Yes my Empress. This city is the first in our conquest: We will rule this world!"
"You heard correct you pathetic humans. We have several more forces where we came from and your worthless city is merely the first of many. I, Bandora, have come here to take your world and all those who stand against me will be slaughtered like cattle."
At that moment, the guards and police that were inside of city hall ran out and pointed their guns at her. "FREEZE!"
"Case in point." She said as a ball of light appeared in her free hand. She tossed it over her shoulder casually. It landed a few feet in front of them and then exploded, sending them flying back into the building and knocking them out. Bandora laughed. "10,000 years and I've still got it! Who's next?"
They heard sirens. "Hmmmm? What is that aggravating noise?"
Goldar's fiery red eyes narrowed. "It appears to be more of the same trash you just dismissed."
"Really?" She smiled. "Alright, let's see how good their protectors are: Putties!"
The grey creatures stood at attention.
The police exited their cars and pointed their guns at the sorceress. "Attention criminals! Drop your weapons and surrender!"
Bandora burst out laughing. "Criminals? They think us mere criminals? Ahhhh...this is going to be fun to watch. Go Putties, play with these men in blue."
The Putties spoke....for a better lack of definition of the word spoke, merely saying some kind of weird gibberish noises and then leaping into the air, up and over the sorceress and Goldar and landing on the ground. They then rushed the police. "Open fire!"
The police did so, squeezing the triggers and hearing the bang, their guns jumping in their hands as the bullets shot out at the incoming gray men. They expected the gray men to fall down, thinking that they were just crazy cultists in gray costumes, but their bullets bounced off harmlessly, not even slowing the creatures. The putties rushed the stunned policemen and attacked. One officer was punched across the face and was knocked to the ground. The putty leaped down and continued attacking him. Another putty flipped up onto the roof of the car and kicked at his partner. One cop barely managed to avoid a wild punch from a putty and shot it point blank. No result and the putty back handed him and kicked his stomach. One officer got jump kicked. They tried to fight back but it was no use, the creatures were too strong and they were being tossed around.
Bandora laughed. "Is this it? Are these your protectors? See how easily my mere footsoldiers can defeat them? What chance does this planet have if this is the best you have to offer?"

Then, it happened. They all heard it. Six people yelling out at the same time. "HIIIIIII-YAAAAAHHHH!" A sound of armor hitting clay and the creatures were sent flying backwards. Bandora turned her attention back to the fight, unable to believe what she was seeing. "Impossible.."

A warrior in red armor grabbed a putties arm and kicked the creature in the stomach, making the creature double over. He then kneed it in the face before punching it away.
A warrior in blue armor flipped onto the car and blocked kicks from the putty before grabbing a leg and spinning and tossing it onto the putty that the warrior in red armor had tossed away.
A warrior in black armor walked up to a putty and flicked his wrist. The putty charged him and he grabbed it's hands, grappling with it briefly and then jumping up and kicking it in the chest with both feet, launching it into the air.
A female warrior in yellow charged two putties, took a running leap into the air and then doing a split kick at their faces, knocking them to the ground. She landed on her feet.
A warrior in pink armor did several backflips and then landed on her hands in front of the putty that had been kicking the downed officer and sprung off of them, kicking the putty in the chest and sending it flying.
One of the putties had an officer backed up against his car and was getting ready to punch him when a warrior in purple armor grabbed it's hand and turned it around. She tilted her head and then uppercutted it into the air, launching it up and over the police car. It landed hard on the ground.
The six warriors battled the putties and soon defeated them, hitting them hard enough that they fell down on the ground and broke apart.
The warriors then walked over as one and faced Bandora and Goldar. Bandora gritted her teeth. "Who are you?"
"Glad you asked. Alright guys, let's do it!
RED TYRANNOSAURUS RANGER!"
"BLACK MASTODON RANGER!"
"BLUE TRICERATOPS RANGER!"
"PINK PTERODACTYL RANGER!"
"YELLOW SABER-TOOTH RANGER!"
"VIOLET EAGLE RANGER!"
"You better give up now Bandora, because we're
POWER RANGERS! DEFENDERS OF EARTH!"

To be continued in the actual thread.

more_horiz
i'm a little late on the slenderman thing but i liked the horror movie feel that story had

epic power rangers was booming, bright and seems like a good intro for that thread

like you could transport THIS post and it'd be effectibe

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
i'm a little late on the slenderman thing but i liked the horror movie feel that story had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXlqjWCcw4Q
Cool
Thanks man.

epic power rangers was booming, bright and seems like a good intro for that thread

like you could transport THIS post and it'd be effectibe

Thanks, that's what I was going for.
I think that will be our intro and then we'll start Episode 1 from the beginning, showing how they got their powers and such.

more_horiz
Good Power Rangers Prologue Smile Fitting intro for the RPG. Rooting for John to live also!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Good Power Rangers Prologue Smile Fitting intro for the RPG. Rooting for John to live also!!

Thanks man. Cool

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply