ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 12 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Speaking of Lighter and Softer. Everyone's favorite Storyboard Series

Title: Jubilee Vlog
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Jubilation Lee
Canon: Yep

Entry #3
Storyboard - Page 12 Living10

It's around 1:30AM. Pretty much the majority of the students and remaining faculty were asleep. In the living room 1 of the institute Jubilee appears before the monitor dressed in a bathrobe and sits on the sofa comfortably"First date. First date and arch enemies. Some good news and bad news in my life right now. To get started with the positive side I've just came back from my first date and the get up you see before you is due to the wild night my date and I had and don't want elements of that on the grounds so I decided to freshen up a little. Her name is Drusilla and she works for the government, I know what you guys are thinking but trust me she's no stiff. Come think of it not all government agents are what television describes them" Jubilee contemplates" I think this is the first date I've had since becoming a vampire, I remember what Kitty told me awhile back. Now that you've recovered from your PTVTD(Post Traumatic Vampire Transformation Disorder) it's time for you to get back out there into the dating scene. I've considered it, then I'd hesitate because there are time's I worry about being rejected. But this wasn't the case with Dru, she didn't even have a problem with me being a vampire. And the date was awesome so I'm having my fingers crossed with this one" Jubilee blitzed away then blitzed back on the couch

"Ok I have sound proof on due to another subject I want to discuss. Which is arch enemies. Who is a white haired douchebag named Darius. Who had the nerve to feed on me!!! That goes way beyond invading ones own personal space, correction he went way beyond invading, he invaded, vandalized, committed acts so horrible that you don't even have names to describe the acts! Also he tried to shoot at Kitty with a Ray Gun, a f****** Ray Gun! While using a scene from Star Wars, the original trilogy, that Kitty loves. You know what a Ray Gun does to her? Also I've mentioned that there are several types of vampires but I'm pretty sure this is the first vamp I've seen that feeds on another vamp. I'm also sure that wasn't his first time doing that!" Jubilee closed her eyes then takes a few deep breaths" So I have an immortal archenemy who now has a tast of my blood. And now I wonder if my situation will be like Logan and Creed's. Fighting eachother for centuries" Jubilee's hearing picks up a motorcycle arriving at the mansion"Speak of the devil" She hears the motorcycle driving away then she hears Laura coming in the mansion humming"Strangers In The Night"

"Huh." She looked at the monitor and grinned"Sounds like someone got lucky tonight. If you'll excuse me I'm going to see if Laura would be so kind as to provide a little intel on that" she reaches up and shuts the monitor off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Speaking of Lighter and Softer. Everyone's favorite Storyboard Series

Title: Jubilee Vlog
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Jubilation Lee

Entry #3
Storyboard - Page 12 Living10

It's around 1:30AM. Pretty much the majority of the students and remaining faculty were asleep. In the living room 1 of the institute Jubilee appears before the monitor dressed in a bathrobe and sits on the sofa comfortably"First date. First date and arch enemies. Some good news and bad news in my life right now. To get started with the positive side I've just came back from my first date and the get up you see before you is due to the wild night my date and I had and don't want elements of that on the grounds so I decided to freshen up a little. Her name is Drusilla and she works for the government, I know what you guys are thinking but trust me she's no stiff. Come think of it not all government agents are what television describes them" Jubilee contemplates" I think this is the first date I've had since becoming a vampire, I remember what Kitty told me awhile back. Now that you've recovered from your PTVTD(Post Traumatic Vampire Transformation Disorder) it's time for you to get back out there into the dating scene. I've considered it, then I'd hesitate because there are time's I worry about being rejected. But this wasn't the case with Dru, she didn't even have a problem with me being a vampire. And the date was awesome so I'm having my fingers crossed with this one" Jubilee blitzed away then blitzed back on the couch

"Ok I have sound proof on due to another subject I want to discuss. Which is arch enemies. Who is a white haired douchebag named Darius. Who had the nerve to feed on me!!! That goes way beyond invading ones own personal space, correction he went way beyond invading, he invaded, vandalized, committed acts so horrible that you don't even have names to describe the acts! Also he tried to shoot at Kitty with a Ray Gun, a f****** Ray Gun! While using a scene from Star Wars, the original trilogy, that Kitty loves. You know what a Ray Gun does to her? Also I've mentioned that there are several types of vampires but I'm pretty sure this is the first vamp I've seen that feeds on another vamp. I'm also sure that wasn't his first time doing that!" Jubilee closed her eyes then takes a few deep breaths" So I have an immortal archenemy who now has a tast of my blood. And now I wonder if my situation will be like Logan and Creed's. Fighting eachother for centuries" Jubilee's hearing picks up a motorcycle arriving at the mansion"Speak of the devil" She hears the motorcycle driving away then she hears Laura coming in the mansion humming"Strangers In The Night"

"Huh." She looked at the monitor and grinned"Sounds like someone got lucky tonight. If you'll excuse me I'm going to see if Laura would be so kind as to provide a little intel on that" she reaches up and shuts the monitor off

OT: LOVED it! Very Happy

more_horiz
Thanks. Could you give me a detailed review? Don't have to be a essay length one Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Thanks. Could you give me a detailed review? Don't have to be a essay length one Smile
Jubilee sounds like the GenX era jubes in this vlog, once she starts her rant on Darius, which I kind of like

it was definitely a lighter and softer side i hadn't seen in the x-men thread (in a while) so it was fun to put it here

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Jubilee sounds like the GenX era jubes in this vlog, once she starts her rant on Darius, which I kind of like

it was definitely a lighter and softer side i hadn't seen in the x-men thread (in a while) so it was fun to put it here

Heck in the X-Men thread it was nice to see Laura and Logan just kick back and relax outside of slicing people with their claws. And props on spotting the GenX personality, funny how that incident brough shades of the old Jubilee out Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Heck in the X-Men thread it was nice to see Laura and Logan just kick back and relax outside of slicing people with their claws. And props on spotting the GenX personality, funny how that incident brough shades of the old Jubilee out Razz
kind of got a flashback of her taunting emplate

so it was another successful vlog installment.

more_horiz
Speaking of vampires what do you think of the battle in the club?

more_horiz
Seconding Froggy's thoughts on the VLOG.

Also loved the club battle, really showed the difference between trained, battle hardened vampires like Blade and Jubilee and the rookie vamps.
Hell even got to strut her stuff and she's just a badass normal.

more_horiz
Fists Raised High
Storyboard - Page 12 5umkqg
An NuStronghold story taking place back before he gets his powers.

more_horiz
A New Age Begins

An intro to the Antagonist RPG coming soon

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t89-the-antagonist-rpg-discussion-thread

more_horiz
Evil Green Ranger Saga Trailer

The trailer opens with a quick montage of various monsters being destroyed.

Bandora Voice Over: Zordon, my dear old friend. A wise sage known throughout the universe as a great force for good.

Scene with the Rangers talking with Zordon. "Rangers, I thank you for all your work as Rangers, from the bottom of my heart.

Bandora: Look at you now, reduced to a head in a tube and forced to use children to do your dirty work.

Bandora is sitting on her throne and reveals she is holding a glowing green coin in her hand.

"Well....two can play at that game."

Will continue this soon....

more_horiz
A Wondrous Night Out.
A Fic for DC RPG.
Canon: Yes
Characters: PG and WW.

IC: Karen Starr, known to her friends and allies as the superheroine Power Girl, was looking around for her date to show up. In truth, it was a blind date. She had tried this on a whim and she was curious about how it would go. If nothing else, she would just let the guy down easy.
It was then that she saw her date. "Oh no way..."

Diana Prince adjusted her dress and glanced around the restaurant. The blind dating wad Dinah's idea. She decided to try it out of amusement and ended up on a date with a Starr. Starr......wait..she saw Power Girl staring at her. Karen Starr.

The two were soon sitting at the table. "Well."
"Yeah."

more_horiz
post reserved
it's finally coming
i'm serious this time
it's finally here

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A Wondrous Night Out.
A Fic for DC RPG.

IC: Karen Starr, known to her friends and allies as the superheroine Power Girl, was looking around for her date to show up. In truth, it was a blind date. She had tried this on a whim and she was curious about how it would go. If nothing else, she would just let the guy down easy.

Diana Prince adjusted her dress and glanced around the restaurant. The blind dating wad Dinah's idea. She decided to try it out of amusement and ended up on a date with a Starr. Starr......wait..she saw Power Girl staring at her. Karen Starr.

"Yeah."

Nice touch Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A Wondrous Night Out.
A Fic for DC RPG.

"Yeah."

Nice touch Smile

Thanks. We're just getting started of course. Very Happy

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmMidL8KUOE

I can see Admin's Chosen woman doing this on a dare.

more_horiz
Portrait of A Psychotic
A origin story featuring Quantum
Canon:Yep
Character: Quantum

Coming soon

more_horiz
The Final Joke
Universe: DC Nation

"It's not a joke this time, just from the look on his face when he saved that comissioner. I suppose I have to ask myself which one pushed him first? Shooting the redhead or what I did to the redhead's daughter?"

I make a mad dash into the funhouse, whats funny is that life can be like em, the neverending twist and turns, discovering something different about yourself when you look in a mirror, and sometimes a sense of accomplishment when you walk out of it. Sometimes a sense of disappointment and incomplete.

"They all underestimate me when things get serious. What they dont know is that I can be just as rabid when the chips are down. I've got my trustie knife with me incase Old Bats makes his dramatic entrance"

"When I saw what a dark, aweful joke the world was I went crazy as a loon. You know where I'm coming from right?!" I wasn't sure whom I was talking to, could be Batsy, could be me making my last minute confession just for the lulz. I ran into the Hall of Mirrors, if this is the end then might aswell give one final examination of myself"Do you know what triggered WWII? An argument over how many telegraphed poles Germany owed it's war debt creditors. TELEGRAPH POLES!! HAHAHA!!! It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for..it's all one big demented gag. So you've got to see the funny side of it right? Why aren't you laughing?"

"I was surprised, I was expecting him to make an entrance but when he bursted throught that mirror I was ill prepared for what is to come"

"Because I've heard it before. And it wasn't funny the first time"

I was sent flying through the mirror and through the Funhouse. I pulled out all the stops at him, didn't even hear him mention about the commisioner, all I was about was saving my own hire. I reached in for my joy buzzer but that was in effective as he knocked it away, that didn't stop me, I resorted to the old fashion way by cheating, eye gouging and a wooden board to the head but he just kept coming. I used my knife on him but he put a stop to that and broke my arm. He was beating on me pretty good that night. I could barely get up from the ground so I used one more Ace up my sleeve. I pulled a gun on him, I used a moment to see his reaction. No sense of fear, it was almost as if he's anticipating death. So in a effort to grant him his wish I pulled the trigger.

CLICK
CLICK
CLICK

"Ah crap, an empty gun"I said to myself, I anticipate him delivering the final act and get a glorious standing ovation but no. Bats is far too above that, instead he gives me the usual speech, about doing it by the book, there are moments I wonder if he gets tired of saying those. He gave me a final way out, about how pointless the feud between us is and offer me an opportunity to end it. It's to late for a psychopath like me you know so I offer a final rebuttle"This reminds me of a joke"

"See. There were these two guys in a lunatic asylum and one nigh they decide they dont like living in a asylum. They decide they're going to plan a escape. So like they get up onto the roof and there. Just across the narrow gap they see the rooftops of the town stretching away in the moonlight. Now the first guy he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend failed to make that giant leap y'see. Y'see he's afraid of falling. So then the first guy has an idea. He says hey I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me. Yet the second he shakes his head he says..Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across" I laughed to myself, that joke was too damn good not to. The only problem is only I was laughing, I regained myself then looked up to test Bats reaction, there was none, just a cold blank stare, of all the times I'd want to be a telepath right now. On second thought, even I'm not crazy enough to read his mind. He turns but not without keeping his eyes on me then turns back. He then proceeds to punch me and I fall back. He sets upon me and started punching me repeatedly and viciously. I can feel the blood run and splash all on my face, even one of my eyes is swollen due to it.

Bats stopped and started to speak"Some day, all your past and current actions will come back on you, and you'll not like the results." A thought occurred to me as I blacked out if what Bats say was a joke....

A few years later Arkham City

"Noooo!" I frantically tried to scoop up the antidote on the ground in which was shattered as the bottle hit the ground. My condition is taking it's toll on me"*Cough* So this is how it ends?!" I coughed uncontrollably

"A long time ago, I would have saved you, but now, theres nothing left to save." He says to me as I get ready for my final curtain call. I thought back to what he said years ago after he beated me bloody. I laughed a little as I understood full well what he meant and in a twisted way, even if he doesn't see it, thats a pretty good joke. I lay on the floor as my condition starts to overwhelm me" I'll say this Bats.... You.... h-have a wicked sense of humor"

"I gasped my final breaths. My final thoughts on that moment were the final showdown between Bats and me didn't end like I envisioned. In a way it was anti-climatic. And thats how I got his joke. In the end he didn't give me The Final Joke. Karma did. Goodnight folks"

more_horiz
Love it, especially the improved ending of Killing Joke.

Pretty good change to the end of Arkham City too.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A Wondrous Night Out.
A Fic for DC RPG.

"Yeah."
Kara sipped her water. "So this is why it's called blind dating."
"Who do you think set us up?" Diana asked.

Booster Gold relaxed in the Watchtower. "Just as planned."

"...How's Themyscira?" Kara asked, deciding to break the ice.

"The Amazon's are doing very well. We beat up Circe again."

"Great. Never learns does she?"

"No. It's rather sad."

Kara laughed.

Miiiinor update....

more_horiz
Union Jack Chronicles
Universe: Undecided
Canon:Yes

Union Jack Chronicles

Issue #1: Galactic Knights: Defenders of the Universe

Planet Florin in Space Sector 1140

A battle taken place as the city population is being invaded by marauding space pirates. The Space Pirates in particular consist of giant alien beings that resemble humanoid T-Rex with their armor partially resembling sayin armor. The citizens of Florin, resembling humanoid praying mantis have managed to flee thanks to the assist of two members of the Galactic Knight . One of them is Valeria, a veteran Galactic Knight official. She and a fellow Galactic Knight are assigned to protect the city from the invasion.

She is greeted with a armada of Giant Hover Tanks that fired missiles at Valeria. Her eyes glowed then she outstretched her hand, the missiles that were shot at her glowed then stopped. She turned them around then fired the missiles back at the hover tanks.

On land some foot soldiers are being engaged by a Galactic Knight named Ka’Xur who greeted the foot soldiers with a hover tank as he swatted each of them. Ka’Xur while a fellow Galactic Knight who has been mentored by Valeria. In time their relationship went from teacher and student to partners. Ka’Xur, with a loud yell, blasted the space pirate troops away

In the air an aerial battle between the hover tank armada and Valeria still occurs. She used her duel energy construct battle ax and hacked the Hover Tanks into pieces.

The battle went on for hours, by nightfall the remaining space pirates have surrendered. Valeria and Ka’Xur have restraints on them and their leader. The invasion has ended and the citizens have been saved.

Next Issue: The Peacekeeping Council

Issue #2: The Peacekeeping Council

Orin is one of the oldest planets of the universe and serves as a home for a race of powerful orange humanoid alien beings who are apart of the council known as the Peacekeeping Council. The Peacekeeping Council administer the Galactic Knights. A powerful group of universal police/military officers sworn to maintain peace and justice throughout the universe.

Ka’Xur and Crux, both members of the Galactic Knights, waited outside the Temple of the Peacekeepers. As tradition Non-Peacekeeper personnel aren’t permitted in while the trials are going on, they are both anxious as to find out if Katori made it as a member of the council. Valeria is with Baal Vicious in getting information from the Space Pirate leader

A new member stood before the council and gets ready for the induction

“Do you swear to uphold the responsibilities of the council?” One of the council elders asked the newest member

“I swear!” The newest member answered
“Do you swear that whatever decisions you make would be to preserve the peace?” The elder asked

“I swear” The new member said with determination

“And do you Katori swear to cast aside personal ambition and pledge yourself only to the good of the universe?” The elder member asked

“I swear!” Katori said

After many trials that tested her physical and mental capabilities as Peacekeeper Katori anxiously awaits for the council’s decision

Outside the temple the doors open, Ka’Xur and Crux looked at the person coming out, Katori embraced both Ka’Xur and Crux who both hugged her in return. They both let go, Katori looked at them and smiled” I did it I’m a member of the council”

Next Issue: A sparring session and the mastermind behind the attack is revealed

Issue #3: Class In Session

The opening focus on a interrogation scene at Klaxon, a holding station where some of the most dangerous criminals that the Galactic Knights captured are held, we see the leader of the space pirates who invaded Florin interrogated by Bhal Vicious. A veteran of the Galactic Knights. Vicious continues probe information out of Lyx as to who hired them to attack the planet. Lyx continues to fight off Vicious’s interrogation methods that matches his namesake but given a up close examination to Lyx’s face one could see his strong resolve is wavering.

We cut to Crux and Ka’Xur sparring in the Galactic Knights training grounds with Star Knight supervising them. Both of them are in their respective training uniforms for the session. The two exchanged some friendly banter before we cut to Star Knight who signaled the two to begin.

Crux and Ka’Xur begin their fight, it wasn’t anything fancy, mostly the two displaying the skills that they have learned since being recruited by the Galactic Knights. Crux’s style is more aggressive, attacking Ka’Xur with a volley of punches, Ka’Xur complements in how Crux has improved his speed , Crux responded with a smirk and did a fake to Ka’Xur’s stomach but did a spin back fist to the side of Ka’Xur’s head, while Ka’Xur blocked he definitely felt the impact of that one. He collects himself and cautiously circling until he gives a short cry and launches a furious attack. The two didn’t know how long their sparring session went as they are both into the competitive nature behind the session that the length of time they spent didn’t matter.

They both had came into the Galactic Knights for different reasons but no matter what brought them to where they are they both had a similar purpose.

The session concluded when Crux countered a punch that Ka’xur thrown and he flipped him on the mat. With a knee to the side of Ka’Xur’s head and twisting his arm and leaning backward a little Crux looks at Star Knight who signaled the session over. Crux helped Ka’Xur up and boasted on how his training with Vicious actually paid off. Ka’Xur rolled his eyes and punches him on the shoulder as they go change in the locker room.

Valeria approached Star Knight, she criticized in that they both were holding back during the session. Star Knight pointed that given that it is a training session they don’t have to get serious. Valeria counter pointed the purpose in Vicious assigning Crix and Ka’Xur to spar each other is to get used to the idea in that there will come a time that they will have no choice but to and friendship must be set aside for the importance of survival.

In Klaxon Vicious calls off the interrogation to talk to him about the definition of expendability. Vicious knows of Lyx’s compassion to his men and mentions to him that while he can withstand his interrogation he knows his crew wont and that there is a possibility that some of them wont make it. One way or another he will get the info he needs out of Lyx. Vicious considers Lyx’s men expendable as their leader holds the key to the identity of the person who hired him since Lyx was the only one who chatted with the person personally.. Lyx breaks down and reveals the name of the person who hired Lyx to attack Florin. Grun

Next Issue: Glimps of Ka'Xur's past and who is Grun??

more_horiz
OT Love it! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT Love it! Very Happy

In a little detail what do you like? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
OT Love it! Very Happy

In a little detail what do you like? Smile

We get to see some more of the Knights, of the training days, and just how awesome everyone is to each other. It's really great and I can totally see these guys being heroes of the Universe.

more_horiz
The Antagonist

Introduction

When you are sitting down and watching your favorite movie, anime, television show, or reading a comic, manga, or book that involves a villain who is squaring off against a hero do you sometimes ask yourself what if the villain won? That’s the kind of question I’d ask myself from time to time. Especially if the villain becomes interesting enough for me to raise that kind of question. There is also the question in why is it necessary that the good guy has to win all the time? One would assume it’s because it brings a sense of comfort because if said villain won then dark days would approach mankind. If The Kurgan from Highlander had won the prize against Connor mankind would suffer an eternity in darkness. Which is what Ramirez drives home to Connor and to the audience as to how important it is for The Kurgan to be defeated. Yes there are villains in which you want to root for the hero to defeat but sometimes there’s that nagging question. What if they didn’t win?

There have been stories that answered that question. Wanted in particular was about villains winning, Watchmen even introduced a interesting aspect in what if a villains schemes actually pulled off. The story in which you are about to see is also a take in that. Although unlike Wanted it doesn’t involve a group of people who would murder and rape to their hearts content. These people are flawed yes and they have committed acts that’s morally questionable but in a way even ones governments have committed morally questionable acts to ensure the protection of the world they live in. Does it make it right? No way but sometimes sacrifices have to be made to achieve ones goal. Do they get a happy ending out of this? They have a moments peace yes but soon they’ll find out there are bad guys that’s much worse than them.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply