ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 23 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/carnival.html
The Carnival chapter is up now and the big showdowns are coming soon.

cat alien pig

I like how you didn't make Sally completely useless in this. It's like a Take That against the usual cliches where damsel in distresses like Sally would just stand there and do nothing while the hero does the work.

Liked the one with Artemis also, never fails to be a badass Cool . Looking forward to the Carmilla and Dude solo battles

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/carnival.html
The Carnival chapter is up now and the big showdowns are coming soon.

cat alien pig

I like how you didn't make Sally completely useless in this. It's like a Take That against the usual cliches where damsel in distresses like Sally would just stand there and do nothing while the hero does the work.

Liked the one with Artemis also, never fails to be a badass Cool . Looking forward to the Carmilla and Dude solo battles

Thanks. Yeah, Stronghold is the warrior of the group, but the others aren't going to just stand around and twiddle their thumbs. They're pissed at the psycho's down there too after all. Razz
And hey, the others have even saved his life a few times down there.
And yes, Artemis is a crazy badass.

more_horiz

Carmella Chapter is up
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/five-seperate-battles-part-4-countess.html
Sorry if it's a bit shorter than the others, but the fight makes up for it. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Carmella Chapter is up
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/five-seperate-battles-part-4-countess.html
Sorry if it's a bit shorter than the others, but the fight makes up for it. Razz

Response posted in a PM Smile

more_horiz

Stronghold, Sally, Jim and Chandra vs Monster One.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/shining-armor.html

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Payback is hell Very Happy Good feat for Stronghold and the others.

BTW check out the Dracula forum for a new thread I've posted Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Super Speed!
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/five-seperate-battles-part-5-speed.html
Help is on the way for Stronghold and Co.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Super Speed!
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/five-seperate-battles-part-5-speed.html
Help is on the way for Stronghold and Co.

http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/stay-alive.html

Cool

more_horiz

alien
farao
king
afro
elephant

more_horiz
This is going to be epic!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
This is going to be epic!!! Very Happy

Thank you!
How'd you like the rescue and fight?

more_horiz
And now for something......completely different.

more_horiz

Pwnage and the final showdown is coming soon.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/salvation.html

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Pwnage and the final showdown is coming soon.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/salvation.html

Don' screw with The Justice Patrol.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/confrontation.html
Cool Cool

more_horiz
A satisfying beatdown Very Happy Good to see the group come into their own

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Finally, the story is finished.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/epilogue.html

more_horiz

A Moment of Insanity from your Admin

It is 2:30 AM in the morning, I am on my computer, I am watching DBZ Abridged and I have read through one too many AvsX threads, which lead to this....

IC: Marvel Universe.
Utopia.
They had received a call and put it through. Captain America and Iron Fist popped up on the screen. "Hello Scott."
"Hello Cap, what can I do for you?"
"Listen, I heard about Hope from Hank and Logan, and I thought I'd bring Iron Fist over to help out with her training."
"The K'un Lun training involves meditation." Iron Fist pointed out.
"That's great, hey, come on in, we'll give you the tour."
"Thanks Scott. Rodgers out." Cap hung up.

He set the quinjet down on Utopia and Steve and Iron Fist hopped out. "Wow...this is Utopia huh?"
"Yeah, great isn't it? I thought this would be a safe place for us to hold out until we can fix the whole decimation fiasco."
"I said I'm sorry!" Wanda called out to them.
"Alright, Ororo will show you to Hope, and me and Cap will tour Utopia." Scott said.

"Follow me." Ororo said. Iron Fist smiled and followed her to Hope.

Hope was sitting down with Emma in meditation, the two communicating telepathically. (And that concludes Ethics class #4.)
(Wow.....Kitty teaches it way differently.)
(Trust me Hope, I know exactly what I'm talking about.)
(Sooo....making people vomit uncontrollably whenever they hear the word 'broccoli' is ethical?)
(Only if they tried to kill you first my child.)

Iron Fist knocked on the door. "Is our time up already?"
"Yes, I'm here to help with her meditation exercises actually."
"Alright, Hope, remember our progress here today."
"Yes Miss Frost."
Emma highfived Iron Fist on the way out.

"Soooo....what exactly have you been teaching her?" Kitty asked Emma as they sipped tea together.
"Oh, the usual. Telepathic communication, how to resist mind control, ethics, the usage of diamond form.."
"Wait, what was that second to last one?"
"Diamond form. And nothing else."

"I've been thinking Cap, Hope has made great progress, but I think we need more time, a way to slow it down."
"Don't worry about that, I have a team already on it."
"Who?"
Cap smiled.
"Cap, who did you send?"

Deep space.
"You know what? I don't think I've ever been out this deep in space before. This is really cool." Squirrel Girl said as she looked out at the stars. Tippy Toe nodded in agreement.
"Verrily lass, and a great battle awaits us. We go to wage war against the Phoenix Force itself." Thor smiled.
"Whether we are victorious or not, legends shall be told of this day." Sif sharpened her sword.
"I still say we should have asked Surfer, but I am grateful for your help in this matter." The Sentry said to the team.
Deadpool rested his head in his hands. "Why am I even here?"

alien

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

A Moment of Insanity from your Admin

It is 2:30 AM in the morning, I am on my computer, I am watching DBZ Abridged and I have read through one too many AvsX threads, which lead to this....

IC: Marvel Universe.
Utopia.
They had received a call and put it through. Captain America and Iron Fist popped up on the screen. "Hello Scott."
"Hello Cap, what can I do for you?"
"Listen, I heard about Hope from Hank and Logan, and I thought I'd bring Iron Fist over to help out with her training."
"The K'un Lun training involves meditation." Iron Fist pointed out.
"That's great, hey, come on in, we'll give you the tour."
"Thanks Scott. Rodgers out." Cap hung up.

He set the quinjet down on Utopia and Steve and Iron Fist hopped out. "Wow...this is Utopia huh?"
"Yeah, great isn't it? I thought this would be a safe place for us to hold out until we can fix the whole decimation fiasco."
"I said I'm sorry!" Wanda called out to them.
"Alright, Ororo will show you to Hope, and me and Cap will tour Utopia." Scott said.

"Follow me." Ororo said. Iron Fist smiled and followed her to Hope.

Hope was sitting down with Emma in meditation, the two communicating telepathically. (And that concludes Ethics class #4.)
(Wow.....Kitty teaches it way differently.)
(Trust me Hope, I know exactly what I'm talking about.)
(Sooo....making people vomit uncontrollably whenever they hear the word 'broccoli' is ethical?)
(Only if they tried to kill you first my child.)

Iron Fist knocked on the door. "Is our time up already?"
"Yes, I'm here to help with her meditation exercises actually."
"Alright, Hope, remember our progress here today."
"Yes Miss Frost."
Emma highfived Iron Fist on the way out.

"Soooo....what exactly have you been teaching her?" Kitty asked Emma as they sipped tea together.
"Oh, the usual. Telepathic communication, how to resist mind control, ethics, the usage of diamond form.."
"Wait, what was that second to last one?"
"Diamond form. And nothing else."

"I've been thinking Cap, Hope has made great progress, but I think we need more time, a way to slow it down."
"Don't worry about that, I have a team already on it."
"Who?"
Cap smiled.
"Cap, who did you send?"

Deep space.
"You know what? I don't think I've ever been out this deep in space before. This is really cool." Squirrel Girl said as she looked out at the stars. Tippy Toe nodded in agreement.
"Verrily lass, and a great battle awaits us. We go to wage war against the Phoenix Force itself." Thor smiled.
"Whether we are victorious or not, legends shall be told of this day." Sif sharpened her sword.
"I still say we should have asked Surfer, but I am grateful for your help in this matter." The Sentry said to the team.
Deadpool rested his head in his hands. "Why am I even here?"

alien

A sane Sentry Very Happy

more_horiz

Upping My Game
He took her from me. He took Bella! Who knows what he's doing to her? I curse myself for taking so long to find her. I am going to exterminate these undead f-ks. All of them, down to the last monster. The fact that one of them dared to put North Dakota in critical condition is just further evidence that these leeches should be wiped out. Including the one in the Order...Esmeralda I believe her name is. Of course, if this Dracula is as big of a threat as everyone believes him to be, I'm going to need to up my game a lot. My weapons, my army, my suits, my creatures, I have all of them, but what use is any of it if I am dead? I'll need more. I need to be stronger. I have been working on this project of mine in secret for awhile now, the Turbo drug allowed me to skip forward several steps. Once I broke down all of the formula's, I found a way to combine them perfectly, creating a perfect super serum. The only flaw with it is that it could tear apart your body, causing you to break down from the inside, out. That's why I've been combining it nanomachines, to regulate it. They're calling for me now. It's time to go. It's time to go save her from that monster. I've already set my repli-bots to continue the research. By my estimations, it will all be completed when we return to base.
I'll inject myself then and spend time in a specially designed chamber that will allow my body to fully merge with the injection. Once it's done, I will obtain incredible power. I will wipe these monsters from the face of the Earth. And once they're gone, I'll tear down Justice himself.
First thing's first though. Bella, I'm coming.

Nemesis turned off the recorder and walked away, activating an armor of hers and heading off to battle.
Storyboard - Page 23 Pht4

more_horiz

Smallville Finale: The Battle For The Fate of The Earth!

Clark speeded into the Kent Family Barn, searching for the suit. Nothing. That most likely meant it was still the Fortress. No sweat. He would just have to swing by and...Clark was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a man enter. Clark listened. No heartbeat. No pulse but the face of the man...his suit....Clark knew it all too well. Lionel Luthor. Clark looked into his eyes....pure darkness. Not even a trace of humanity. Darkseid had taken his body completely. Clark remembered Lex saying that his father had a change of heart...it all became clear. Darkseid must have made a deal with Lionel: He would bring Lex back to life in exchange for the usage of Lionel's body as a host. That meant there would be no light to drive him out. Clark walked across the barn until he was standing a few feet away from the dark God.
Darkseid sized him up and gestured at the hero. "Ahhh....The Lost Son of Jor-El!"
"Darkseid." Clark balled his hands into fists. "My father sent me here to protect this planet...and I will fight you to my last breath."
Darkseid seemed almost amused by this. "There must be a part of you that's disgusted by how easily your people fell to me!"
Clark knew what he was doing. He was searching for whatever darkness he could find. Clark would not give him that satisfaction.
"They may not be perfect, but I believe that even in the darkest soul there's always hope. People want to believe in something greater. It may be easy to hate...but it is stronger to love." Clark said in defiance.
"Is it?" Darkseid challenged. "Eons have passed, since I came face-to-face with a force that could possibly tip the balance to the light!" Darkseid reached out to him and suddenly Clark could feel something constrict his throat as he was lifted up off of his feet against his will. Clark recognized it instantly. Telekinesis. "YOOOOU Are that light!" Darkseid bellowed. "You cast out the darkness from Oliver Queen! And you will obliterate my darkness from the rest of the world if you are not stopped!" Clark was pulled towards Darkseid who grabbed his throat and began chocking him. "You will surrender to me. You will lose your soul! I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU!"

more_horiz
Title: Facing Your Demons
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Nightcrawler, and a few special guest.
Canon: Yes. This takes place just after the X-Men freed the mutants from their prison camps and just a few hours after Jean was announced as a member of the Fantastic Four.

Text Message

"Sup man! Just had a party over at Genosha"

"Ironic. Had a celebration of our own at the Academy"

"....You think this will change everything?"

"There have been some mixed reactions from the media but the majority is a mixture of curious intrigue and acceptance. Society is changing Genosse (German for comrade) while you still have your share of racist jerkoffs it's nowhere near as bad as it was when we were growing up. People are coming to accept us now."

"Could say what happened awhile back is a good sign...Listen I was wondering if you got a place where we can meet? There is something I want to speak with you about"

"Sure I know a place. There is a bridge over in uptown NY that is just a few miles down from central park"

"Sweet. Meet you there K"

End of text message

More to come later.....

more_horiz

Smallville Finale: The Battle For The Fate of The Earth!
Clark speeded into the Kent Family Barn, searching for the suit. Nothing. That most likely meant it was still the Fortress. No sweat. He would just have to swing by and...Clark was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a man enter. Clark listened. No heartbeat. No pulse but the face of the man...his suit....Clark knew it all too well. Lionel Luthor. Clark looked into his eyes....pure darkness. Not even a trace of humanity. Darkseid had taken his body completely. Clark remembered Lex saying that his father had a change of heart...it all became clear. Darkseid must have made a deal with Lionel: He would bring Lex back to life in exchange for the usage of Lionel's body as a host. That meant there would be no light to drive him out. Clark walked across the barn until he was standing a few feet away from the dark God.
Darkseid sized him up and gestured at the hero. "Ahhh....The Lost Son of Jor-El!"
"Darkseid." Clark balled his hands into fists. "My father sent me here to protect this planet...and I will fight you to my last breath."
Darkseid seemed almost amused by this. "There must be a part of you that's disgusted by how easily your people fell to me!"
Clark knew what he was doing. He was searching for whatever darkness he could find. Clark would not give him that satisfaction.
"They may not be perfect, but I believe that even in the darkest soul there's always hope. People want to believe in something greater. It may be easy to hate...but it is stronger to love." Clark said in defiance.
"Is it?" Darkseid challenged. "Eons have passed, since I came face-to-face with a force that could possibly tip the balance to the light!" Darkseid reached out to him and suddenly Clark could feel something constrict his throat as he was lifted up off of his feet against his will. Clark recognized it instantly. Telekinesis. "YOOOOU Are that light!" Darkseid bellowed. "You cast out the darkness from Oliver Queen! And you will obliterate my darkness from the rest of the world if you are not stopped!" Clark was pulled towards Darkseid who grabbed his throat and began chocking him. "You will surrender to me. You will lose your soul! I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU!" Darkseid tossed him away and Clark was flung across the bar, smashing through the upper floors of the bar.
Clark.....you'll have to let Jor-El guide you from here on out... Jonathan spoke to Clark.

Clark slammed into Darkseid and launched him through the air out of the barn. Darkseid stood back up only for Clark to land in front of him and uppercut the villain into the air who stopped himself in mid-air and flew back down. "Show yourself Darkseid." Clark challenged. "Let's settle this, man against God."
Darkseid stared him down. "As you wish." The darkness erupted out of Lionel's chest and swirled around him before taking form around Lionel's body. The creature was tall, about as large as Doomsday and the eyes.....were pure evil. That was what Clark faced now, pure evil. Darkseid stared down at him.
Storyboard - Page 23 2webdl4
"Come on dark god."
Clark and Darkseid flew at each other.

more_horiz

Janet Jeffingstone looked in on her daughter, watching little Milly brush her teeth. "Hi there sweetheart."
Milly took the brush out of her mouth and smiled up at her mommy. The tooth paste covering her teeth. Janet laughed before gesturing at them. "Oh crackers!" Milly spit in the sink and then filled up a cup of water, swished it around in her mouth and then spit in the sink again before wiping her face with a kleenex. "That's better!"
"You are so adorable sweety." Janet said as she walked into the bathroom and hugged her.
"I love you mommy!"
"Alright, now you head off to bed and daddy will come tuck you in and read you a story."
"Okay!" Milly kissed her mom's cheek and ran off to bed.
Janet walked out to see Christopher her husband, still wearing his business suit. "How do I look?"
"Now why are you still wearing that silly thing?"
"She likes it. Especially the tie, it makes her laugh. I'll read her a bedtime story, change and then come tuck you in. Besides, tomorrow's a day off, we can all go to the zoo tomorrow."
"She'd like that."
The two kissed and Christopher sat down on a chair in his daughter's room and read her a bedtime story before kissing his daughter goodnight and walking out, stopping to turn on her night light and heading to bed. Milly settled into bed, hugging her stuffed unicorn.
An hour later, the entire family was sound asleep. The music started then, outside of Milly's window.
She sat up and stared straight ahead for a few minutes before getting up out of bed and putting on slippers. Milly opened her door and walked down the hallway and then walked to the door to her house and opened it up, walking away into the night as the music played on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp374y6-G5E

Epic Power Rangers: Music of The Gnome.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Janet Jeffingstone looked in on her daughter, watching little Milly brush her teeth. "Hi there sweetheart."
Milly took the brush out of her mouth and smiled up at her mommy. The tooth paste covering her teeth. Janet laughed before gesturing at them. "Oh crackers!" Milly spit in the sink and then filled up a cup of water, swished it around in her mouth and then spit in the sink again before wiping her face with a kleenex. "That's better!"
"You are so adorable sweety." Janet said as she walked into the bathroom and hugged her.
"I love you mommy!"
"Alright, now you head off to bed and daddy will come tuck you in and read you a story."
"Okay!" Milly kissed her mom's cheek and ran off to bed.
Janet walked out to see Christopher her husband, still wearing his business suit. "How do I look?"
"Now why are you still wearing that silly thing?"
"She likes it. Especially the tie, it makes her laugh. I'll read her a bedtime story, change and then come tuck you in. Besides, tomorrow's a day off, we can all go to the zoo tomorrow."
"She'd like that."
The two kissed and Christopher sat down on a chair in his daughter's room and read her a bedtime story before kissing his daughter goodnight and walking out, stopping to turn on her night light and heading to bed. Milly settled into bed, hugging her stuffed unicorn.
An hour later, the entire family was sound asleep. The music started then, outside of Milly's window.
She sat up and stared straight ahead for a few minutes before getting up out of bed and putting on slippers. Milly opened her door and walked down the hallway and then walked to the door to her house and opened it up, walking away into the night as the music played on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp374y6-G5E
Epic Power Rangers: Music of The Gnome.

At the Youth Center the next day.
"Look, all I'm saying is that I am staying away from pork for awhile." Kimberly said to Trini. "Hey, completely understandable Kim."
They walked in to find Jason and Zack teaching their classes, Billy tutoring younger students and Sarah lifting weights. The two girls waved as they walked in.
"Hey there." Sarah set down the weights. "How's it going?"
"Great." Kimberly said.
"Need a spotter?" Trini asked.
"I'd love one." Sarah said and laid down on the bench, grabbing the weights.

Kimberly headed up to the juice bar and ordered a salad.

Jason showed a kata to his students.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rock1v3ywcM
Jason bowed to his students. "Alright, now let me see each of you use what I've taught you."
"Yes sir!" The students said and repeated what he showed them, Jason walking around and watching for anyone who needed help.

"So as we can see here, the luminosity of a black hole is shown by this formula: L = sigma*A*T^4." Billy explained to his students and showed them his notes. The students looked closely and started writing them down.
http://library.thinkquest.org/C007571/english/advance/core7.htm

Zack was showing off his dance moves to his class, though he required quite a bit of room for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpfo2jdPHRU
Once he was finished and took a bow, he turned to get a drink of water only to see a beautiful girl handing it to him.
"Nice moves, you're Zack right?"
"The one and only, thanks for the drink Miss..."
"Angela."
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/120/3/4/Yvette_Howe_by_myst_x.png
"Very nice to meet you Angela."

Jason smiled as he watched Zack and then turned his attention back to the class.

Bulk and Skull walked in and sat down at the bar. "Ernie...please tell me you still have some good food." Bulk pleaded.
"Always do Bulk, something wrong?"
"That pig monster ate so much food that the city is still replenishing it all...I've been starved." Kimberly shuddered at the mention of the pig.
"Alright I've got you covered. One sundae coming up." Ernie smiled and turned on a soccer game.
"And while we're here..." Skull whipped out a ten and placed it on the counter. "This should pay for the lady's salad."
"Oh....I already payed Skull."
"Oh."
"Still...thanks."

They hung out for awhile longer until the channel suddenly changed to a news report. "We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an urgent report: Families all around Angel Grove have reported their children missing!"
Everybody in the Youth Center immediately stopped what they were doing and ran to the bar, crowding in front of the television as the reporter explained that the children had vanished from their rooms and were missing in the morning and their parents had been frantically searching for them.
The teens exchanged glances. Bandora. Sarah's hands balled into fists.

Up on the Moon.
"Do we have them?"
"Yes my Empress, the Gnome has performed his job perfectly."
"Wonderful."
"My Empress, may I ask why we need these children?"
"Certainly Goldar. We're going to use them to summon Lokar. The pure hearts of these darling children will be what draws him to this dimension. We will have them draw the markings and perform the ritual. When the dimensional gateway opens, they will double as a sacrifice, ensuring Lokar will be at full power, ensuring the complete annihilation of the human race. What do you think?"
Even Goldar was silent for a moment.
"Goldar."
"Yes my Empress, this is truly a plan worthy of you, great dark one. And the Rangers?"
"They will not be able to fight the gnome thanks to his music, and even if they can, we have spares, he can use the children as shields should it come down to it. Now, go guard the cave we have them in, just in case they do make it past the gnome."
"Yes Bandora." Goldar bowed and then teleported away.

Goldar arrived at the cave where the Gnome was playing his accordion music, making the children draw the symbols and light the black candles. "Ahhh, sir Goldar, here for the concert?" The Gnome asked as he sat on a large rock.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/170/0/e/gnarly_gnome_by_sadnage-d3jdsts.jpg
Goldar growled slightly at him. "How is the plan coming along?"
"Very good. The children are excellent artists. It will only take a little while longer before we're ready to begin the ritual. So come on, sit down and enjoy the music."
"I'll go guard the cave, do your job." Goldar said and walked away.
Gnome nodded and continued playing his music.

more_horiz
This should be good Very Happy

Will post the next Shades of Grey installment tomorrow. In the meantime check out the Marvel/CAU Discussion thread Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply