ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 24 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Janet Jeffingstone looked in on her daughter, watching little Milly brush her teeth. "Hi there sweetheart."
Milly took the brush out of her mouth and smiled up at her mommy. The tooth paste covering her teeth. Janet laughed before gesturing at them. "Oh crackers!" Milly spit in the sink and then filled up a cup of water, swished it around in her mouth and then spit in the sink again before wiping her face with a kleenex. "That's better!"
"You are so adorable sweety." Janet said as she walked into the bathroom and hugged her.
"I love you mommy!"
"Alright, now you head off to bed and daddy will come tuck you in and read you a story."
"Okay!" Milly kissed her mom's cheek and ran off to bed.
Janet walked out to see Christopher her husband, still wearing his business suit. "How do I look?"
"Now why are you still wearing that silly thing?"
"She likes it. Especially the tie, it makes her laugh. I'll read her a bedtime story, change and then come tuck you in. Besides, tomorrow's a day off, we can all go to the zoo tomorrow."
"She'd like that."
The two kissed and Christopher sat down on a chair in his daughter's room and read her a bedtime story before kissing his daughter goodnight and walking out, stopping to turn on her night light and heading to bed. Milly settled into bed, hugging her stuffed unicorn.
An hour later, the entire family was sound asleep. The music started then, outside of Milly's window.
She sat up and stared straight ahead for a few minutes before getting up out of bed and putting on slippers. Milly opened her door and walked down the hallway and then walked to the door to her house and opened it up, walking away into the night as the music played on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp374y6-G5E
Epic Power Rangers: Music of The Gnome.

At the Youth Center the next day.
"Look, all I'm saying is that I am staying away from pork for awhile." Kimberly said to Trini. "Hey, completely understandable Kim."
They walked in to find Jason and Zack teaching their classes, Billy tutoring younger students and Sarah lifting weights. The two girls waved as they walked in.
"Hey there." Sarah set down the weights. "How's it going?"
"Great." Kimberly said.
"Need a spotter?" Trini asked.
"I'd love one." Sarah said and laid down on the bench, grabbing the weights.

Kimberly headed up to the juice bar and ordered a salad.

Jason showed a kata to his students.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rock1v3ywcM
Jason bowed to his students. "Alright, now let me see each of you use what I've taught you."
"Yes sir!" The students said and repeated what he showed them, Jason walking around and watching for anyone who needed help.

"So as we can see here, the luminosity of a black hole is shown by this formula: L = sigma*A*T^4." Billy explained to his students and showed them his notes. The students looked closely and started writing them down.
http://library.thinkquest.org/C007571/english/advance/core7.htm

Zack was showing off his dance moves to his class, though he required quite a bit of room for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpfo2jdPHRU
Once he was finished and took a bow, he turned to get a drink of water only to see a beautiful girl handing it to him.
" moves, you're Zack right?"
"The one and only, thanks for the drink Miss..."
"Angela."
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/120/3/4/Yvette_Howe_by_myst_x.png
"Very nice to meet you Angela."

Jason smiled as he watched Zack and then turned his attention back to the class.

Bulk and Skull walked in and sat down at the bar. "Ernie...please tell me you still have some good food." Bulk pleaded.
"Always do Bulk, something wrong?"
"That pig monster ate so much food that the city is still replenishing it all...I've been starved." Kimberly shuddered at the mention of the pig.
"Alright I've got you covered. One sundae coming up." Ernie smiled and turned on a game.
"And while we're here..." Skull whipped out a ten and placed it on the counter. "This should pay for the lady's salad."
"Oh....I already payed Skull."
"Oh."
"Still...thanks."

They hung out for awhile longer until the channel suddenly changed to a news report. "We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an urgent report: Families all around Angel Grove have reported their children missing!"
Everybody in the Youth Center immediately stopped what they were doing and ran to the bar, crowding in front of the television as the reporter explained that the children had vanished from their rooms and were missing in the morning and their parents had been frantically searching for them.
The teens exchanged glances. Bandora. Sarah's hands balled into fists.

Up on the Moon.
"Do we have them?"
"Yes my Empress, the Gnome has performed his job perfectly."
"Wonderful."
"My Empress, may I ask why we need these children?"
"Certainly Goldar. We're going to use them to summon Lokar. The pure hearts of these darling children will be what draws him to this dimension. We will have them draw the markings and perform the ritual. When the dimensional gateway opens, they will double as a sacrifice, ensuring Lokar will be at full power, ensuring the complete annihilation of the human race. What do you think?"
Even Goldar was silent for a moment.
"Goldar."
"Yes my Empress, this is truly a plan worthy of you, great dark one. And the Rangers?"
"They will not be able to fight the gnome thanks to his music, and even if they can, we have spares, he can use the children as shields should it come down to it. Now, go guard the cave we have them in, just in case they do make it past the gnome."
"Yes Bandora." Goldar bowed and then teleported away.

Goldar arrived at the cave where the Gnome was playing his accordion music, making the children draw the symbols and light the black candles. "Ahhh, sir Goldar, here for the concert?" The Gnome asked as he sat on a large rock.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/170/0/e/gnarly_gnome_by_sadnage-d3jdsts.jpg
Goldar growled slightly at him. "How is the plan coming along?"
"Very good. The children are excellent artists. It will only take a little while longer before we're ready to begin the ritual. So come on, sit down and enjoy the music."
"I'll go guard the cave, do your job." Goldar said and walked away.
Gnome nodded and continued playing his music.

"Alright everybody, we're going to split into groups and look for those kids!" Ernie declared. "Gather together, stay in one group and do not split off from your group. If you see any sign of the children, immediately inform the police. If you run into a monster, run the other way, inform the police and wait for them and the Power Rangers to show up. Do not attempt to engage the monsters in any way or form. Does everybody understand this?"
The teenagers in the Juice Bar agreed.
Jason, Kim, Trini, Billy, Zack and Sarah gathered in one group. Bulk and Skull gathered together with their fellow punks and other teens hooked up with each other and each group ran off in their own direction.
Once the Rangers were sure that they were out of sight of anybody, they teleported to the Command Center.

"Zordon! Bandora has been kidnapping children around Angel Grove!" Sarah said.

"Hello Rangers. We have been monitoring the situation but it was only just now that we have been able to get a view of the monster." Zordon said.
"The Gnome monster's music had been hiding it from the Viewing Globe but we've found him now." Alpha added.

The teens turned around and gathered around the viewing globe. The scene showed to them was quite haunting. There was a form of....what they could only describe as static, like the images on the viewing globe were being interfered with. What they did see however, was a gnome monster playing an accordion while sitting on top of a house's roof. Once all of the lights were out, the monster stood up and started playing different music. Even the Rangers themselves felt strange listening to it. Jason rubbed his forehead. "Does anybody else feel strange?"
"That is the monster's magical music at work. If it can affect you even through the viewing globe, it must be stronger than we thought..."
"Look!"
The child walked out of the house, her eyes staring ahead blankly. Walking out onto the driveway, she stared blankly ahead before turning around and seeing the Gnome standing behind her. He offered the girl his hand and they teleported away.
"Damn you Bandora. What the hell does she want the children for?!" Sarah asked.
"Please calm your mind Sarah, we understand your anger. Please, turn your attention back to the viewing globe." They saw Goldar standing tall in front of a cave hidden in the mountains.
"We have detected a growing amount of dark magic from the inside of the cave." Alpha said. "Whatever they are up to, we must stop it soon."

"Alright...I have an idea." Billy said. "Trini, you're with me. I need to grab some things from my lab, but I could create a device that could disrupt his music. You guys have to stop him and get those kids out of there."

"Alright, now everybody be careful. The priority is the children's safety." Jason said to them. "I'll distract Goldar, the rest of you guys run in the first chance you get and start teleporting those kids away."

"Right!"

The team bumped fists and Billy and Trini teleported away. Arriving at his home lab, Billy took off his glasses and scanned the lab. Smiling, he ran over to several devices he had been building and began picking them up, looking at them, placing them back down and then putting others into a bag.
"Trini, grab the machines I have over there."
"Right!"

"Alright, it's Morphin Time!"
"Tyrannosaurus!"
"Mastodon!"
"Pterodactyl!"
"Eagle!"

The Red, Black, Pink and Violet Rangers teleported in front of the cave. "Where are the children Goldar?!" Jason demanded.
"Inside here...but you won't be able to save them, unless you can defeat me!" He pointed his sword at the team.
"Take him down!" Jason charged in and clashed swords with Goldar for a few brief moments before Goldar knocked him away and slashed him, sending the red ranger flying. Zack attacked from the left with his axe but Goldar parried him and then kicked the black ranger away. Kimberly fired arrows from range. Goldar slashed one of the arrows away, blasted another away with his eye beams and caught the last one, throwing it away. Sarah leaped in and swung her staff at the golden knight. The two dueled each other for a few brief moments only for Goldar to knock her away as well but he was then hit by an exploding arrow from Kimberly, sparking him. Goldar took a step back but recovered and sent fireballs from his sword at her. Kimberly jumped high into the air to avoid them and Goldar flew up after her and slashed at her, causing Kimberly to fall to the ground on her back. As Goldar was flying down at her, Jason leaped after him and attacked Goldar, the two slashing at each other in the air. Jason and Goldar both landed hits at the same time and they fell to the ground. Both jumping back up to their feet, they began fighting it out as the others recovered and ran inside the cave.

Billy and Trini returned to the Command Center with all of the gear they had gathered. "Alright, let's get to work!" Billy said.

Within the cave, the ritual had begun. The symbols were written on the floor, walls and the top of the cave. The children had been prepared with the blood markings and they took their places, each of them standing in a circle and holding a black candle. Milly took her place. Her eyes pure black. "Oh Great Lokar, we call to you."
"GREAT LOKAR!" The others chimed in.
"As our Empress Bandora commands, we offer ourselves to you so that you may come to this plane! Turn the skies red, turn our waters black, bring forth an era of death and darkness to our world. We offer ourselves to you!"
"WE OFFER OURSELVES! WE OFFER OURSELVES!"
"Appear to us now as we speak the ancient words!"
All of the children began speaking at once. "Utag sitot tegisa giyac opesah! Qene tereciv fated te sa ramoge ohat tani hewine la! Ra inaban ganici tise dusar lu aruqi petohe cit! Nenomek pobiyo yac enuderah!" The cave walls turned pure black as the red symbols began covering the cave and glowing. A storm started up outside.
"STOP IT!"
A putty was flung through the air, bouncing across the ground and landing in the middle of the ritual. Gnome stood up and looked at them. The Power Rangers ran into the cavern. "Please! You have to stop all of this!" Sarah yelled to the children. "Bandora is controlling all of you! Please, your parents love and miss you! Let us help you!" They were suddenly blasted back, slamming into each other. The Gnome appeared in front of them. "Hey! We're in the middle of something here! You wait outside humans!"
The Rangers stood back up and stared him down. "GIVE THE CHILDREN BACK!" Sarah yelled at him.
"I don't know what you're up to in here but it stops now!" Kimberly said and readied her bow.
Zack raised his axe. "We're getting these children home, if we have to hack you to pieces to do it!"
"Now, now Rangers! Nobody likes rudeness, here, have some music!" Gnome said and started playing his accordion. The music blasted the three backwards and slammed them against a wall. They fell down and clutched at their helmets as he attempted to control them with the magic. Forcing herself to attack, Sarah charged forward and slashed at him.

more_horiz
Artemis: Deadly Little Assassin
Universe: CAU Quantum
Characters: Artemis and many others
Canon: Yep

This is a prequel story that featured Artemis, before she met Song and the others, in this timeline she's around 10 years of age.

http://legato.freeforums.net/thread/9/artemis-deadly-little-assassin

More to come later

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The Rangers stood back up and stared him down. "GIVE THE CHILDREN BACK!" Sarah yelled at him.
"I don't know what you're up to in here but it stops now!" Kimberly said and readied her bow.
Zack raised his axe. "We're getting these children home, if we have to hack you to pieces to do it!"
"Now, now Rangers! Nobody likes rudeness, here, have some music!" Gnome said and started playing his accordion. The music blasted the three backwards and slammed them against a wall. They fell down and clutched at their helmets as he attempted to control them with the magic. Forcing herself to attack, Sarah charged forward and slashed at him.

The Gnome backstepped to avoid her downward slash only for Sarah to then swing upwards at him and leap up and kick at his face. Gnome dodged the second slash but the kick landed. Gnome sparked and leaped backwards. He began playing his accordion again and played it. As Sarah closed in, the children who weren't performing the ritual ran in front of him, shielding Gnome. "What! What are you doing?" Sarah stopped in her tracks. "Hahahahaaa! Didn't you know? My music controls all of them and they'll even throw themselves in front of me! You can attack me if you want but you'll have to get past the precious children!"
"Leave them out of this you coward!"
Zack and Kimberly had recovered. Kimberly took aim and nodded to Zack.
"You can call names all you want, but you can't touch me human!" The Gnome sent out a music blast from his accordion again, blasting Sarah across the cavern as the rest of the children continued the ritual.
Zack ran at the monster yelling to get his attention. The children once more got in front of Zack, stopping him and the monster blasted him away. Zack crossed his arms in front of himself but was still sent flying. With the monster's attention focused on Zack, Kimberly snapped off a shot. The arrow flew at the monster, hitting him in the forehead and sparking him. He fell back but caught himself and continued playing his accordion. The hypnotic music affecting the Rangers and forcing them to the ground. "That's it, just give in. It'll all be over soon!"
The pentagram in the middle of the children's circle began to crack and break as red light began shining out of it.

Jason tackeled Goldar to the ground and began punching him in the face rapidly only for Goldar to punch him away. Jason rolled to the side and grabbed his sword, parrying a slash from Goldar. The Golden Knight began forcing Jason's sword down only for Jason to force him away with a burst of strength and then leaped at him and slashed across Goldar's chest. Goldar withstood the blow and then punched Jason in the helmet, sending him flying. Jason slid across the ground for several feet on his back until he stopped. Jason sprung back to his feet and flipped at Goldar, who parried his sword strike. Jason landed behind him and the two slashed swords as Goldar spun around and knocked him away. Jason recovered and attacked him.

At the Command Center, Billy wiped the sweat from his brow as he stood up, the device finished. "Alright, all we need to do now is get in there and we can take the gnome out. Thanks for all of your help Trini, Alpha."
"You are very welcome Billy. This is an ingenious device."
"You've outdone yourself with this one Billy. Now come on, let's go save the day. It's Morphin Time!"
"Triceratops!"
"Sabre-Tooth Tiger!"

The Blue and Yellow Rangers leaped in and kicked Goldar away from Jason just as the Red Ranger was being overpowered. "Thanks guys! Get in there and save the kids, I'll cover you!"
"You've got it Jase!" The two ran inside the cave.

They found the Pink, Black and Violet Rangers struggling to fight the Gnome despite his hypnotic music but the monster kept blasting them down again and again. They saw several children shielding the monster from their attacks and another group standing in a circle. The red light coming out of the ground looked like it was starting to reach for the children. They had to act now. "Hey Gnome!"
Gnome looked up in shock to see the Blue and Yellow Rangers pointing the jammer device at him.
"Your music sucks!" Billy yelled and pressed the button as he and Trini held the device and it fired out blue waves through the air. In retaliation The Gnome sent out a music blast from his accordion at it, only for the Jammer to blast right through his attack and slammed into his weapon. The accordion glowed and then light burst out of it that lit up the entire cave. The light even shined out of it, blinding Goldar for a moment. Seizing his chance, Jason hit him with a power attack, sending him flying.
Inside the cave, the accordion burst into balls of light that soon faded. At the same time, all of the children snapped out of his control. The children all looked around, confused and then screamed as they saw the monster, who was yelling and holding his eyes. In their panic, the children ran over to the Power Rangers, disrupting the ritual and causing the cave to go back to normal.
"Power Rangers! Where are we?"
"You were tricked by the monster to come here but we made it in time to save you." Sarah summed up for them.
"Guys, get these kids out of here. I'm finishing this!" Sarah said to them.
"You've got it. Black Ranger, you take point." Billy said.
"Understood Blue Ranger." Zack said as they lead the children out of the cave. "Alright Gnome, now it's just you and me." The gnome had just reocvered when Sarah slashed at him with the halberd, left, right and then spun it and struck him across the face with the back of the weapon before spin kicking the monster across the face. He flew into the cave wall and bounced off of it. Recovering, he lowered his head and fired energy bolts from the horns on his helmet. Sarah cartwheeled out of the way and then rushed at him again. he summoned a metal pitchfork and blocked her weapon. The two battled each other, sparks shooting off of their weapons as they clashed. Sarah got the advantage and knocked him down, pulled him up to his feet, kneed him a few times in the face and then tossed Gnome across the cavern. He fell down hard. But quickly teleported away.

Gnome reappeared in front of the Rangers and readied his pitchfork. "Stop right there Rangers!"
Zack responded by shooting an energy blast out of the other side of the Power Axe, launching the monster out of the cave. The Rangers arrived outside, with Sarah arriving outside soon after. With the Rangers assembled and the monster recovering and the kids behind them, the Rangers knew they had to make this quick. They formed the Power Blaster and fired at Gnome and Goldar. The blast struck both of them and caused an enormous explosion. The two fell to the ground. Up on the moon, Bandora raised her staff. "Magic Wand, Make my Gnome grow!" She yelled and threw her staff down. The staff stabbed into the ground, split open the Earth and the evil smoke flew out, turning the Gnome giant as Goldar teleported away.
"Alright kids, stay back. We need Dinozord Power Now!"

The Rangers summoned their Zords and formed the Dino Tanker, blasting at the monster over and over. Explosions covered the monster as it was just blasted again and again. They then formed the Megazord and marched over to it just as it was getting up and slammed the Mastodon Shield against his face, launching the Gnome through the air. They fired the cranium laser at it and then used the Mastodon Spray, not even remotely giving the Gnome a chance to fight back. Finally, they summoned the Power Sword and began slashing at it before charging up the finisher and slicing down the monster, destroying him.

The children cheered the Rangers victory.

Angel Grove police station. Lieutenant Stone rubbed his eyes. Nothing. They had searched all over the city and had been doing so all day long and nothing. He chugged down his coffee and then wiped his mouth and walked out only to see the Power Rangers standing assembled in front of the Police Station, with all of the children in front of them, completely unharmed. "I....my God....where did you find them?!"
"They were being held in a cave in the mountains. It was hidden so it's not surprising nobody knew they were there." Jason explained.
"There were monsters there but we took care of them." Billy added.
"I.....thank you. Power Rangers."
"All in a day's work Officer." The Rangers saluted. Stone and the police officers saluted in return. "Alright kids, go with the Police Officers, they'll get you home." Kimberly said.
"Thank you Power Rangers!"
The Rangers waved goodbye to the children, hugging some of them goodbye and teleported away. Returning to the cave, they took care of the symbols that had been painted around it, just to be safe.

Later, the Youth Center celebrated the Power Rangers' victory.

Up on the moon, Bandora crossed her arms as she thought about the day. The Rangers had won, again. However, she had come very close to completing her plan. She did not take into account the Blue Ranger adding to their arsenal when he did. She also learned that the Rangers protection against sound and mental attacks was somewhat limited, even with their strong wills. Most importantly, the dimensional barriers had been weakened, however slightly. This would make Lokar easier to summon in the future. Yes, this war was just getting started.

more_horiz

Ultra Girl update! cheers
http://zachmanrantandventingblog.blogspot.com/

Featuring their new HQ.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/338/3/d/3de0d17e4212650aab303425d92665ae-d347bo6.png
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/305/7/7/fowl_control_room_by_jasane_san-d5jmqw3.jpg
Cool

more_horiz
Coming Soon

Carmella and Artemis review Avengers Arena Part 2(Yep in this universe there was a trilogy movie based on the Marvel Animated Universe series Avengers Academy.)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Coming Soon

Carmella and Artemis review Avengers Arena Part 2(Yep in this universe there was a trilogy movie based on the Marvel Animated Universe series Avengers Academy.)

The cover art.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/050/2/5/x_23__you_should_be_running_by_seniorgoldenspork-d5vj1n7.jpg
You know, for kids!

But seriously though, I can't wait for it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Coming Soon

The cover art.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/050/2/5/x_23__you_should_be_running_by_seniorgoldenspork-d5vj1n7.jpg
You know, for kids!

Someone finally done it. They made Laura scary Shocked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Coming Soon

The cover art.
You know, for kids!

Don't you just love the internet? Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Coming Soon

The cover art.
You know, for kids!

Don't you just love the internet? Razz
There are times they'd make me want to pull my hair out then there are times I'm impressed with what they do Razz

more_horiz

The Contender
A story about an up and coming boxer,Baldovino,challenging Oliver Maximilian.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The Contender
A story about an up and coming boxer,Baldovino,challenging Oliver Maximilian.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon.
Derrick: "Maximilian, I've heard tha-HOLY SUPERHEATED GASEOUS ENTITIES ACE! Your dad is practically a boxing legend man! Why you never tell anybody?
Ace: you never asked

Derrick: ...that's true

more_horiz
Comic Book Confidential

Names Vincent, I work in a five star restaurant called the All-Star Plaza where many comic book characters would come in to get away from the troubles of their respective universes. Some come to have a few drinks while others come to share stories. Sometimes both.

Batman

So here I am tending bar when in walks someone whom has been a regular of sorts, Bruce Wayne. Now there were rumors going about, is he retired, did he really settle down with Selena, is he no longer rich, etc. He sits down and I fix him a drink and says" So Bruce how are you enjoying retirement?"

"How was my retirement, past tense." He responded to me and I nod and say"Ok. What made you come back?"

Bruce drinks down his drink then request another" Alien invasion."

So I ask very candidly" What kind of alien invasion?"

He responded" Kryptonian Invasion. It all started when there was some cryptic message orchestrated by the invader's leader"

"Of course Clark is the sort that would be willing to sacrifice himself to protect others so he surrendered gracefully" Bruce responded, I nodded" Of course"

"I figured Clark surrendering peacefully would somehow backfire, which is why I made contact with the other members of the League. And took on a personal field assignment to free Clark and Lois from the ship" Bruce responded then I said" Figured you'd find a way to make a back up plan. Does that mean you're still Batman?"

Bruce shook his head" Robin still is. Sure he had a rocky start with him trying to operate as Batman but I was there to help guide him through it and with Selena working with him in field assignments. He fought valiantly against one of the Kryptonians. T-Val  I believe was his name. The advanced armor that me and Fox designed, in the event Clark went rogue, helped."

"But you mentioned that you helped Clark and Lois escape?" I asked him and he responded" Yes I did, under a different alias and costume just to throw off suspicion. I was caught off guard by the Jor-El hologram but he helped made my mission go smoothly and figure out a way to stop the Kryptonians"

I then asked" So you helped design the Phantom Zone?"

"Me, Lucius Fox, and a scientist who was apart of the science division at Wayne Enterprises, Dr.Hamilton." Bruce responded

"Dr.Hamilton knows about you being not dead" I asked in which Bruce nods"A secret he'll carry to his grave"

"I suppose it all worked out well in the end" I said to him

"Well enough. The Kryptonians are in the Phantom Zone, well save Faora. And Zod who met his demise by Clark's hands" Bruce said and my eyes went wide" I beg your pardon?!"

"It was one of those no win situations." Bruce said" He took it pretty hard"

"So whats happening with him right now?" I asked

"I heard he got a job in Metropolis and is doing a little soul searching." Bruce responded

"And the other members of the league?" I asked

" After that Zod ordeal Diana didn't have the heart to finish off Faora. So she tied her with her lasso then took her to Themyscria to figure something out. She told me that after some extensive therapy and rehabilitation she and Faora...bonded. Flash has become a regular celebrity, Green Lantern is establishing himself in another city, Aquaman returned to his kingdom, then Cyborg is assisting Lucian Fox in designing technology that would help contain powerful enemies like Zod. Robin's infamy as Batman has increased ever since the invasion and Selena has established herself as a true hero"

"And what about you" I asked him

"I still operate as Robin's silent partner from time to time. I also tend to do a little field work of my own" Bruce responded

"Under what alias?" I asked him then Bruce gave somewhat of a mysterious grin then he gets up and extended his hand. I shook it then noticed that he's sporting a pair of cuff-links in which the bottom had a red x symbol. I payed nothing of it and Bruce thanks me for his time and walked off.

In my career I have met a lot of interesting characters and heard some interesting tales, which will always and forever remain confidential.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Comic Book Confidential

Names Vincent, I work in a five star restaurant called the All-Star Plaza where many comic book characters would come in to get away from the troubles of their respective universes. Some come to have a few drinks while others come to share stories. Sometimes both.

Batman

So here I am tending bar when in walks someone whom has been a regular of sorts, Bruce Wayne. Now there were rumors going about, is he retired, did he really settle down with Selena, is he no longer rich, etc. He sits down and I fix him a drink and says" So Bruce how are you enjoying retirement?"

"How was my retirement, past tense." He responded to me and I nod and say"Ok. What made you come back?"

Bruce drinks down his drink then request another" Alien invasion."

So I ask very candidly" What kind of alien invasion?"

He responded" Kryptonian Invasion. It all started when there was some cryptic message orchestrated by the invader's leader"

"Of course Clark is the sort that would be willing to sacrifice himself to protect others so he surrendered gracefully" Bruce responded, I nodded" Of course"

"I figured Clark surrendering peacefully would somehow backfire, which is why I made contact with the other members of the League. And took on a personal field assignment to free Clark and Lois from the ship" Bruce responded then I said" Figured you'd find a way to make a back up plan. Does that mean you're still Batman?"

Bruce shook his head" Robin still is. Sure he had a rocky start with him trying to operate as Batman but I was there to help guide him through it and with Selena working with him in field assignments. He fought valiantly against one of the Kryptonians. T-Val  I believe was his name. The advanced armor that me and Fox designed, in the event Clark went rogue, helped."

"But you mentioned that you helped Clark and Lois escape?" I asked him and he responded" Yes I did, under a different alias and costume just to throw off suspicion. I was caught off guard by the Jor-El hologram but he helped made my mission go smoothly and figure out a way to stop the Kryptonians"

I then asked" So you helped design the Phantom Zone?"

"Me, Lucius Fox, and a scientist who was apart of the science division at Wayne Enterprises, Dr.Hamilton." Bruce responded

"Dr.Hamilton knows about you being not dead" I asked in which Bruce nods"A secret he'll carry to his grave"

"I suppose it all worked out well in the end" I said to him

"Well enough. The Kryptonians are in the Phantom Zone, well save Faora. And Zod who met his demise by Clark's hands" Bruce said and my eyes went wide" I beg your pardon?!"

"It was one of those no win situations." Bruce said" He took it pretty hard"

"So whats happening with him right now?" I asked

"I heard he got a job in Metropolis and is doing a little soul searching." Bruce responded

"And the other members of the league?" I asked

" After that Zod ordeal Diana didn't have the heart to finish off Faora. So she tied her with her lasso then took her to Themyscria to figure something out. She told me that after some extensive therapy and rehabilitation she and Faora...bonded. Flash has become a regular celebrity, Green Lantern is establishing himself in another city, Aquaman returned to his kingdom, then Cyborg is assisting Lucian Fox in designing technology that would help contain powerful enemies like Zod. Robin's infamy as Batman has increased ever since the invasion and Selena has established herself as a true hero"

"And what about you" I asked him

"I still operate as Robin's silent partner from time to time. I also tend to do a little field work of my own" Bruce responded

"Under what alias?" I asked him then Bruce gave somewhat of a mysterious grin then he gets up and extended his hand. I shook it then noticed that he's sporting a pair of cuff-links in which the bottom had a red x symbol. I payed nothing of it and Bruce thanks me for his time and walked off.

In my career I have met a lot of interesting characters and heard some interesting tales, which will always and forever remain confidential.

Batman makes Red X all the more awesome.
Awesome work man.

more_horiz
Tornado Scene.

The winds were howling and Clark could hear everybody screaming in terror. Clark, Jonathan and Martha were starting to head over to the overpass when they noticed that the dog was not with them and a little girl had fallen over, crying. "Dad, get her, I'll save the dog!" Clark said to his father. "Clark, wait! You can't, they'll see!"
"They'll see me opening a door dad." Clark pointed out.
"Oh...right." Jonathan ran over and grabbed the girl and ran over to the overpass while Clark ran over to the car and made a show and pulling open the door, grabbed the dog and carried him over with him.
They rode out the tornado until it was safe to go home.
As the Kents were heading home, Clark put a hand on his dad's shoulder. "Dad..I..."
"I know son, and I love you too."

Boom.
Fixed.
tongue 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Tornado Scene.

The winds were howling and Clark could hear everybody screaming in terror. Clark, Jonathan and Martha were starting to head over to the overpass when they noticed that the dog was not with them and a little girl had fallen over, crying. "Dad, get her, I'll save the dog!" Clark said to his father. "Clark, wait! You can't, they'll see!"
"They'll see me opening a door dad." Clark pointed out.
"Oh...right." Jonathan ran over and grabbed the girl and ran over to the overpass while Clark ran over to the car and made a show and pulling open the door, grabbed the dog and carried him over with him.
They rode out the tornado until it was safe to go home.
As the Kents were heading home, Clark put a hand on his dad's shoulder. "Dad..I..."
"I know son, and I love you too."

Boom.
Fixed.
tongue 
Agreed on this.

more_horiz
Not A Weapon
He had heard about the protege's breaking into Cadmus, it didn't take him a moments hesitation when he went with the other League members to go and get their respective protege's. When he arrived at Cadmus he had touched down then he looked over the group involved.

No matter how good their intentions were it was still a reckless mission that could have gotten all of them seriously hurt. Or worse. He's relieved that they're not either of those. He looked at another member of the group. It didn't take him long to figure out that he's a clone. He was taken at back a little when he saw what appeared to be a younger version of him. He approached the young man who's at a loss for words when he encounters his older self.

"To some I'm known as Superman, to others I'm known as Kal-El" He said to the astonished young man then smiled" But you can call me Clark. Whats your name?"

"Conner!" Kid Flash said in which Robin delivered a slap to the back of his head. Signaling to not get involved in this moment between the two

"Er...What he said" Conner said to Superman

"From the looks of things you're among friends, in time you'll come to think of them as family" Superman said

"Family?" Conner said still trying to process the whole experience

Superman nods" Once you're situated at Mt.Justice we'd like to have a talk" he then turned and approached his fellow league members. He glanced at Batman who looked like he's about to chew the team out for their act and gave a look that reads" Don't be too rough on him"

Regardless of Cadmus intentions. To Superman, Conner isn't a weapon. He's just a regular teenage boy. That he hopes can provide a better life than what Cadmus gave him

Note: Just a little fix fic over the second episode of Young Justice in how Superman would accept Conner:) 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Not A Weapon
He had heard about the protege's breaking into Cadmus, it didn't take him a moments hesitation when he went with the other League members to go and get their respective protege's. When he arrived at Cadmus he had touched down then he looked over the group involved.

No matter how good their intentions were it was still a reckless mission that could have gotten all of them seriously hurt. Or worse. He's relieved that they're not either of those. He looked at another member of the group. It didn't take him long to figure out that he's a clone. He was taken at back a little when he saw what appeared to be a younger version of him. He approached the young man who's at a loss for words when he encounters his older self.

"To some I'm known as Superman, to others I'm known as Kal-El" He said to the astonished young man then smiled" But you can call me Clark. Whats your name?"

"Conner!" Kid Flash said in which Robin delivered a slap to the back of his head. Signaling to not get involved in this moment between the two

"Er...What he said" Conner said to Superman

"From the looks of things you're among friends, in time you'll come to think of them as family" Superman said

"Family?" Conner said still trying to process the whole experience

Superman nods" Once you're situated at Mt.Justice we'd like to have a talk" he then turned and approached his fellow league members. He glanced at Batman who looked like he's about to chew the team out for their act and gave a look that reads" Don't be too rough on him"

Regardless of Cadmus intentions. To Superman, Conner isn't a weapon. He's just a regular teenage boy. That he hopes can provide a better life than what Cadmus gave him

Note: Just a little fix fic over the second episode of Young Justice in how Superman would accept Conner:) 

WINNING!Very Happy 

Batman: Robin, they've asked me to go easy on you, all things considered.

Robin: Sooo....what's that mean?

Batman: Sparring match with Cass.

M'gann: (I thought he said he was going to go easy on you?)

Robin: (He is.)

more_horiz
I can't find this scene I did, so I thought I'd rewrite it because if we ever get to that point in the RPG, I think this would go down

Ash Brenton rarely got nervous. His cool head was a trait that he possessed all his life, and had made him such a great leader. His friends in the X-men even joked that he should be called Iceman because of how calm he was. This time though, he was far from calm, far from it. He was inside the main power center to the Holding Pens, a place that only The Brotherhood Elite had access to, and even then he was one of four people who could get in. With all the chaos that Freedom Force was causing at the capital, He figured that The Brotherhood forces would all be marshaled against them, especially when you consider the new firepower they got from their alternate universe allies. Ash skulked through the power center quietly, looking around as he tried to remember where the bulk of the power was centered. He then spotted the area to the right of him, and stepped into the room.

As soon as he stepped into the room though, a large fireball flew over his head, accompanied by a shout of "HEADSHOT!" which Ash avoided. While he avoided it, dodging the debris as it fell. He didn't want to turn around to face him, not here, not a guy who had grown to become a friend, maybe even a best friend.

"You know, I had my suspicions that you might've been the traitor, but I didn't wanna believe it, y'know?" Derrick Terrace, a fellow member of The Elite would say, a bit of hurt in his voice as he walked toards Ash, clenching and unclenching his hand. "I mean, there are about five people who have access to this place. Well there were six but we know what happened to Matthew" Derrick said, a smug grin on his face

"what happened to Matthew was a f#*# travesty and you know it!" Ash replied, surprising himself. Derrick looked shocked as well, then grinned.

"Well, well, well. never seen you lose your cool before. I guess this whole undercover resistance thing really HAS changed you. It's kind of disappointing though man, but why'd you do it? Life was pretty great for you. You had the girl, the praise, the acclaim, and not to mention that you were like what, practically treated like Xavier's son damn near. Why'd you throw all that away man?" Derrick would ask, the last word causing his voice to crack. "Why'd you throw away our friendship?"

Ash felt a bit hurt by that last part. He didn't want to leave Derrick, or Mariah, but he knew that the current regime was wrong, and despite being his friend, he knew where Derrick's loyalties lie. Ash clenched his left hand into a fist and pointed his right at Derrick.

"I threw it away because the world is wrong! The way we live isn't right at all! We're just as bad as the people who ruled Genosha before Magneto Derrick! The humans did this to us before"

"And we're making them wish they hadn't!" Derrick would reply, his hand aflame. "So, you wanna side with the folks who tried to kill me, and others like us because the status quo at the time was soooo pro-mutant? Look! You made the same choice we all did that day! There's no turning back!' Derrick would shout, finding himself inches away from his former friend. He'd then put a hand up and wave it down, to signal that the conversation was over. "Well, I'm sure if Mariah hasn't found out, she'll be pissed, but you know I have to stop you right?" Derrick would ask, a grin spreading from ear to ear. The two of them always enjoyed virtuo-sparring in Forge's Danger Room simulations. "No powers of course, because y'know, it'd be redundant" he'd add before assuming a fighting stance and Ash did the same

"may the best man win"

"Don't worry I will"

Derrick rushed at Ash and threw a left hook which Ash dodged. Ash returned with a right which Derrick caught and pushed him into a wall. Derrick tried to press the advantage but was kicked in the chest by Ash, who then leapt to his feet and uppercut Derrick. Derrick kept his feet on the ground and nailed Ash with a two fisted slam, knocking his friend to the floor, who replied with a sweep kick knocking Derrick off his feet. Ash tackled Derrick before he got a chance to get up, the two tumbling across the

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I can't find this scene I did, so I thought I'd rewrite it because if we ever get to that point in the RPG, I think this would go down

Ash Brenton rarely got nervous. His cool head was a trait that he possessed all his life, and had made him such a great leader. His friends in the X-men even joked that he should be called Iceman because of how calm  he was. This time though, he was far from calm, far from it. He was inside the main power center to the Holding Pens, a place that only The Brotherhood Elite had access to, and even then he was one of four people who could get in. With all the chaos that Freedom Force was causing at the capital, He figured that The Brotherhood forces would all be marshaled against them, especially when you consider the new firepower they got from their alternate universe allies. Ash skulked through the power center quietly, looking around as he tried to remember where the bulk of the power was centered. He then spotted the area to the right of him, and stepped into the room.

As soon as he stepped into the room though, a large fireball flew over his head, accompanied by a shout of "HEADSHOT!" which Ash avoided. While he avoided it, dodging the debris as it fell. He didn't want to turn around to face him, not here, not a guy who had grown to become a friend, maybe even a best friend.

"You know, I had my suspicions that you might've been the traitor, but I didn't wanna believe it, y'know?" Derrick Terrace, a fellow member of The Elite would say, a bit of hurt in his voice as he walked toards Ash, clenching and unclenching his hand. "I mean, there are about five people who have access to this place. Well there were six but we know what happened to Matthew" Derrick said, a smug grin on his face

"what happened to Matthew was a f#*# travesty and you know it!" Ash replied, surprising himself. Derrick looked shocked as well, then grinned.

"Well, well, well. never seen you lose your cool before. I guess this whole undercover resistance thing really HAS changed you. It's kind of disappointing though man, but why'd you do it? Life was pretty great for you. You had the girl, the praise, the acclaim, and not to mention that you were like what, practically treated like Xavier's son damn near. Why'd you throw all that away man?" Derrick would ask, the last word causing his voice to crack. "Why'd you throw away our friendship?"

Ash felt a bit hurt by that last part. He didn't want to leave Derrick, or Mariah, but he knew that the current regime was wrong, and despite being his friend, he knew where Derrick's loyalties lie. Ash clenched his left hand into a fist and pointed his right at Derrick.

"I threw it away because the world is wrong! The way we live isn't right at all! We're just as bad as the people who ruled Genosha before Magneto Derrick! The humans did this to us before"

"And we're making them wish they hadn't!" Derrick would reply, his hand aflame. "So, you wanna side with the folks who tried to kill me, and others like us because the status quo at the time was soooo pro-mutant? Look! You made the same choice we all did that day! There's no turning back!' Derrick would shout, finding himself inches away from his former friend. He'd then put a hand up and wave it down, to signal that the conversation was over. "Well, I'm sure if Mariah hasn't found out, she'll be pissed, but you know I have to stop you right?" Derrick would ask, a grin spreading from ear to ear. The two of them always enjoyed virtuo-sparring in Forge's Danger Room simulations. "No powers of course, because y'know, it'd be redundant" he'd add before assuming a fighting stance and Ash did the same

"may the best man win"

"Don't worry I will"

Derrick rushed at Ash and threw a left hook which Ash dodged. Ash returned with a right which Derrick caught and pushed him into a wall. Derrick tried to press the advantage but was kicked in the chest by Ash, who then leapt to his feet and uppercut Derrick. Derrick kept his feet on the ground and nailed Ash with a two fisted slam, knocking his friend to the floor, who replied with a sweep kick knocking Derrick off his feet. Ash tackled Derrick before he got a chance to get up, the two tumbling across the
floor of the plant until they hit the wall. Derrick slugs Ash in the face with a left and attempts to hit him with his right, but Ash catches it and returns a right of his own, knocking Derrick back. Ash got up after this and came at his former friend hard, landing a right to his midsection before following it up with a left, Derrick stumbling backwards before holding on to a desk, picking up a computer and tossing it at Ash, who was not fast enough to move out of the way and knocked back by it. Derrick would take advantage of this and tackle his former friend, pressing his knee into Ash's abdomen. Ash would notice that Derrick wasn't smiling, but had a pained look on his face, blood trailing down his lip. "Why? why? WHY?" he'd as ask he punched at Ash's face, practically screaming the last part. "why'd you throw it all away man? I may not have been your best friend man but you were miURK" Derrick would say as three sets of sharp claws popped into his chest, making him stumble a bit before falling over, life leaving his eyes

"C'mon bub, place is about to blow and the resistance new help has got the whole of The Brotherhood occupied" Logan would tell Ash, running towards the door. Ash stared, shocked at what happened, then got up and walked over to his fallen friend, closing his eyes.

"You were a good friend" he'd say before walking off...

more_horiz
As Ash walked out of the power plant, he could see the explosion near the capital of genosha as Logan hurried him out of there. Ash would then see that Matthew had arrived with Logan to pick him up and the two nodded to each other. "We're doing it man? Johnny reports that we're actually beating back The Empire, can you believe that dude?' Matthew would ask Ash, who mumbled a response, looking back at the power plant.

"Gee, thought you'd be a bit happier about taking these fascists out man"

Ash said nothing in response as they flew off into the distance

fast forward as the fight rages

While Magneto lay fallen and defeated, clutching his heart as his power goes out of wack, a hand goes down to help him. It's the hand of Mariah Flores, aka Copycat. She helps Magneto up, and senses that his time is short. IT took almost all his energy to escape the fight with his life, and he's barely holding on. Mariah then pulls his body to some sort of lab and lays him on a table, gripping his arm. "Don't worry your highness, I'll carry on for you" she'd say to Magneto, powers surging into her. She then grabbed his helmet and cape, walking up the stairs. Magneto would live on, or the legend at least

more_horiz
The Diary of Rookie HALBERD Agent / Fort HAMMER

universe: Quantum

1st day of the month

after hopping off the helicopter I step on Kaffeklubben Island soil. the temperature is freezing cold and in my mind i wonder how does anyone survived out here. I regret that Admiral Sweden had to transfer me here during the middle of a snow storm. the snow storm is very thick and is hard to see anything through it. I walk through the snow storm hoping to find Fort Hammer the place I been transfer to but it's like finding a needle in haystack.

eventually I ran into the shadow of a large man and he attacks me. I dodge his attack but he grabs me with his arm which is cold like metal and pins me to the ground. when the storm finally clears I realize the man is a member of HAMMER and he tells me his name is Spike. he asks want I'm doing here and I tell me him my name and that I was transfer here by Admiral Sweden.

as he let's me go I notice that the arm he pin me down with is bionic. I ask him where Fort HAMMER is and he motions to me to look up so I did. and I see a very fit Voluptuous black hair woman thick jacket holding a sword surrounding by man in uniforms armed with weapons. my first reaction abound seeing the fort was of shock, it had to be like the biggest man made fort in existence.

I could being to describe it's size it was just simple enormous and it was so grand that i just felt like i could stare it all day. but i was rattle back to reality when very fit Voluptuous black hair woman gave me a stare that could kill a bear in it's track and told me in a harsh voice to stop Gawk and come on in. I enter the fort and Spike takes me to the Black Hair woman who tells me her name is Esthara Hasabaia. and there I was face to face with the the Tiger of the North the former leader of 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade.

I gave my transfer note to Esthara but she just rips it up with out with reading it while telling me in cold tone that what I people say about someone doesn't matter to her, and that she refers to judge a person's quality herself. Esthara looks me over like she's studying me nervously my right hand slips and I touch something on her that I shouldn't. Esthara grabs my hand and twists it telling me in cold turn that if I ever touch her like that again she would chop off my hand and feed it to me. just had the tone of her voice alone made me cringe in fear, Esthara was just scary everything that Admiral Sweden made her out to be.

I ask one of the man around her what it was like their first time at Fort Hammer and one of them a big muscular guy told me he tried challenge Esthara in a dual, and that he back down the minute she draw her sword at him. I ask him if it was because she was surrounding by armed men at the time and he told something very frighten. that Esthara was going to challenge him on one and that what she said sent chills down his spine. I scream like a scared little bunny rabbit at want the Agent tells me Miss Esthara is a scary as hell.

I then ask Esthara her self if she ever encounter a polar bear before, she told me she did and that she face it head on. that she stare at the bear coldly and as it charge at her that she took it down with one stroke of her blade. Esthara's talk about her encounter with a polar bear told me just her fearless she was, fearless enough to take a the most fearsome animal on the planet with out flinching.

Esthara then takes me to my quarters and tells me to get some rest and that in the morning she will put me through her own qualification program to make sure that I'm worthy of being at Fort HAMMER.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
The Diary of Rookie HALBERD Agent  /  Fort  HAMMER

universe: Quantum

1st day of the month  

after hopping off the helicopter I step on Kaffeklubben Island  soil. the temperature is freezing cold and in my mind i wonder how does anyone survived out here. I regret that Admiral Sweden had to transfer me here during the middle of a snow storm.  the snow storm is very thick and is hard to see anything  through it.  I walk through  the snow storm hoping to find Fort Hammer the place I been transfer to but it's like finding a needle in haystack.

eventually I ran into the shadow of a large man  and he attacks me. I dodge his attack but he grabs me with his arm which is cold like metal and pins me to the ground.  when the storm finally clears I realize the man is a member of HAMMER and he tells me his name is Spike. he asks want I'm doing here and I tell me him my name  and that I was transfer here by Admiral Sweden.

as he let's me go I notice that the arm he pin me down with is bionic. I ask him where Fort HAMMER is and he motions to me to look up so I did.  and I see a very fit Voluptuous  black hair woman  thick jacket holding a sword surrounding by man in uniforms armed with weapons. my first reaction abound  seeing the fort was of shock, it had to be like the biggest man made fort in existence.

I could being to describe it's size it was just simple enormous  and it was so grand that i just felt like i could stare it all day. but i was rattle back to reality when very fit Voluptuous  black hair woman gave me a stare that could kill a bear in it's track and told me in a harsh voice to stop Gawk and come on in.  I enter the fort and Spike takes me to the Black Hair woman who tells me her name is Esthara Hasabaia. and there I was face to face with the  the Tiger of the North the former leader of  3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade.

I gave my transfer note to  Esthara but she just rips it up with out with reading it while telling me in cold tone that what I people say about someone doesn't matter to her, and that she refers to judge a person's quality herself. Esthara looks me over like she's studying me  nervously my right hand slips  and I touch something on her that I shouldn't. Esthara grabs my hand and twists it  telling me in cold turn that if  I ever touch her like that again she would chop off my hand and feed it to me.   just had the tone of her voice alone made me cringe in fear, Esthara was just scary everything that Admiral Sweden made her out to be.

I ask one of the man around her what it was like their first time at Fort Hammer and one of them a big muscular guy told me he tried challenge Esthara in a dual, and  that he back down the minute she draw her sword at him.  I ask him if it was because she was surrounding by armed men at the time and he told something very frighten. that Esthara  was going to challenge him on one and that what she said sent chills down his spine. I scream like a scared little bunny rabbit at want the Agent tells me Miss Esthara is a scary as hell.

I then ask  Esthara her self if she ever encounter a polar bear before, she told me she did and that she face it head on.  that she stare at the bear coldly and as it charge at her that she took it down with one stroke of her blade.  Esthara's talk about  her encounter with a polar bear told me just her fearless she was, fearless enough to take a the most fearsome animal on the planet with out flinching.

Esthara then takes me to my quarters and tells me to get some rest and that in the morning she will put me through her own qualification program to make sure that I'm worthy of being at Fort HAMMER.

I hope this is alright

2nd day of the Month

as I wake up I'm greeting by Esthara and beside her is a she a tall woman that towers over her. I ask Esthara who the woman is and she tells me her name is Shark Tooth Maine.  I then ask how they know each other and Esthara told me she did a mission with Maine  a long time back, back when she Leader of  3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade / a member of Spetsnaz GRU the Russian Military's special forces.  in the back of my mind I remember what I read up on the 3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade that they were the fiercest group in Russia  Special force division  Spetsnaz GRU and the most fearsome one of all was their former leader   Esthara Hasabaia.

Esthara was enlist in the Russian Military when she was just sixteen years old and by the age of eighteen she became a member of 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade. finally  at the age of 22 she earn nickname the Tiger of the North when she killed the traitorous Commander Khan " the Titan" Parkinson.  from what I read about Khan " the Titan Parkinson he was a giant of man a mountain of muscle and that every member of 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade was intimidated  by him all expect one and that was Esthara.

remember what I read, I remember that   Esthara  former  3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade were shock at how fast Esthara took Khan down.  Khan didn't even see it and from what I read Khan was trying to get Esthara to join him.  and when he drop his guard Esthara took out her sword and trust it into his hand and with one one stroke of her sword   took her sword out of  Khan's hand and slit his neck opening. I read that it happen so fast that the time  Khan realize that Esthara just slit his neck  he was already dead.

that's how  Esthara earn the nickname the Tiger of the North  and on that day Esthara declared  herself the new leader of 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade and no one reject. I mean why would they  reject to a woman who just took down a man more then 4 times her size as easy as spider takes down a fly. The next thing I know Esthara smack me in the head and told me to pay attention.   and I did because the lats thing I want was to get on Esthara bad side.

Esthara then told me how she and Maine met it was on mission in  Congo Basin in Africa to tack down a group of Terrorist. she told me it happen while she was search for the Terrorist camp that she all of  a sudden bump into  Maine who was also on mission there with her team for the KGB at the time.  Esthara told me that  they got off on the wrong foot at first and that  she was not the lest bit intimidated by Maine's height. she told me  that she told Esthara that her size didn't intimidated her that she took down down Khan " the Titan" and couple of other people who  out size her  without flinching.  

that if Maine  was with the terrorist group she was after that she would cut her down to size show fast that before she could count to one it would be over.  Esthara told me she and Maine just staring at each other and that then Maine burst in laughter  telling her that she was like a Wolverine  willing to take on something that was  tower over it.   Esthara told me she just look at Maine and just said to her name was Esthara Hasabaia and that her nickname was originally going to be the Wolverine of the North, but the Tiger of the North just sound better so it stuck.  Esthara then told me that she and Maine seeing that they were on the same side decided to work together to take down the terrorist that were hiding out in the Congo Basin.

she went over the details on her the mission went down and after that she took me to  the training  grounds which was a hellish obstacle course.  Esthara then look at me and said to me in  harsh tone that in order to be a member of  HAMMER  I had to pass this obstacle course. If I survived I was member and if I didn't while she told me that she would  toss my dead body to the wolves.  afterwards she just told me that  Maine would be grading my performance with her and that my training begin right now.

I then look at the obstacle course before me and took a big gulp thinking to myself what in the hell  did I get my self into and that maybe i shouldn't  have take Admiral Sweden up on that Transfer offer.  i knew in my mind that i had a slim chance on passing the course before me but if i want to impressed Esthara my new boss  I had to do it.

more_horiz
OOC: I wish somebody PM once in awhile. just to keep me updated on things.

IC

then I remember Admiral telling me that he gave me a super solider serum  that he said would help me past the course.  just as I was about to take it Esthara snatch it from my hand and before I realize it was gone it was already in her right hand.   her hand speed was simply amazing I haven't even notice see took it before it was already in her right hand!  she look at me with a cold look in her eyes and said in stern tone What the hell is this  I will have no cheating on my watch, those were her exact words.

i then told her that it was a Super Solider Serum that Admiral Sweden gave me and he told me that I should used it to past the of course.  Esthara look at me and said in stern tone to me Rick Ivory  I don't gave a crap what Admiral Sweden says I run things here understand if you used this drug than you are not worthy of being  one of my unit and I might as well cut up your body and toss you to the wolves! she then crush the vial that held the Serum in her right hand and went to tell that a member of HAMMER doesn't need help from a silly miracle , that he or she  relies on their own natural talent , their own strengths, their own human intuition. that if a Member of Hammer wants to improve themselves they do it the Old fashion way not be used some fancy drug but good old hard work and training  the way it's meant to be done!

after Esthara told me that I then question her that if the members of HAMMER than take short cuts then why come Spike has right arm bionic. she told me that Spike got his bionic arm because he lost his original arm fighting off vampires , and that the bionic was a medical procedure to replace it.    Spike then walk up from behind me and told yeah it's like what Commander Esthara said Rick I lost my arm fighting of  vampires but not before i sent hose slimy bastards packing.

he then told me Rick don't be surprise to come across vampires  this is  Kaffeklubben Island  the  northernmost point in world  the so it's the closet area to the North pole,  and because of that the nights are longer here making this island the excellent ground for vampires. he then look at me and told that because   Kaffeklubben Island was so close to the North Pole that members of HAMMER need to wear thermal gear  capable of withstand extreme cold temperatures.  he then gave me a wink and ask me if I want to know a secret and I said yeah sure.

he then told me that you know how members of Hammer need to wear thermal gear to save the cold right, well Commander Esthara doesn't really need to wear any she's used to the cold.  I then ask how can that be and Spike just smile at me and told me in bold tone, because Kaffeklubben Island  is the place were she grew up, this is her home.  I was complete shock and amazing that a human such as Esthara could survive in such a harsh environment growing up.  Esthara then look at me and said in stern tone everything that Spike told you Rick is the truth his is my home I grew up here and being rise in this harsh environment is want toughing me into the women you see before!

that's when  Esthara remove her jacket and then I saw that she was ripped, not just ripped Bruce lee ripped.  Esthara wasn't big but damn was she ripped , and I thought to get a body like that she must of one hell of a  training regimen.  she then look over at me and told me watch and learn rookie  and then watch Esthara go through the obstacle course like a pro and she made it look so easy. after she was done she look over at me and said now your turn Rick.  

I tried to copy Esthara movements well doing  the obstacle course but they were just too difficult for me to do and the obstacle course was hell every I second I thought I was going to die how and wonder how did any one survive this, and that  Esthara made it look so easy. Spike was watch my progress in the sidelines and told me that only 5 % out of 100% of the people who take the obstacle course pass the rest 100% die.  my face then turn white when Spike said that those odds were absurdly low  you had to be freaking Batman to past this obstacle course.  but I didn't let that get to me I get up  and did the best I could going through the Obstacle course determine to show  Esthara that I was worthy of being a Member of HAMMER.

as I was going through the obstacle course I saw that Maine was grading my progress. I knew I had to make a good impressed on  Esthara if I want to pass  and that meant I had to make a good grade.   somehow I knew I need to make it through this obstacle course in one piece.     and that I need to do it by rely on my own natural talent and strengths.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OOC: I wish somebody PM once in awhile. just to keep me updated on things.

IC

then I remember Admiral telling me that he gave me a super solider serum  that he said would help me past the course.  just as I was about to take it Esthara snatch it from my hand and before I realize it was gone it was already in her right hand.   her hand speed was simply amazing I haven't even notice see took it before it was already in her right hand!  she look at me with a cold look in her eyes and said in stern tone What the hell is this  I will have no cheating on my watch, those were her exact words.

i then told her that it was a Super Solider Serum that Admiral Sweden gave me and he told me that I should used it to past the of course.  Esthara look at me and said in stern tone to me Rick Ivory  I don't gave a crap what Admiral Sweden says I run things here understand if you used this drug than you are not worthy of being  one of my unit and I might as well cut up your body and toss you to the wolves! she then crush the vial that held the Serum in her right hand and went to tell that a member of HAMMER doesn't need help from a silly miracle , that he or she  relies on their own natural talent , their own strengths, their own human intuition. that if a Member of Hammer wants to improve themselves they do it the Old fashion way not be used some fancy drug but good old hard work and training  the way it's meant to be done!

after Esthara told me that I then question her that if the members of HAMMER than take short cuts then why come Spike has right arm bionic. she told me that Spike got his bionic arm because he lost his original arm fighting off vampires , and that the bionic was a medical procedure to replace it.    Spike then walk up from behind me and told yeah it's like what Commander Esthara said Rick I lost my arm fighting of  vampires but not before i sent hose slimy bastards packing.

he then told me Rick don't be surprise to come across vampires  this is  Kaffeklubben Island  the  northernmost point in world  the so it's the closet area to the North pole,  and because of that the nights are longer here making this island the excellent ground for vampires. he then look at me and told that because   Kaffeklubben Island was so close to the North Pole that members of HAMMER need to wear thermal gear  capable of withstand extreme cold temperatures.  he then gave me a wink and ask me if I want to know a secret and I said yeah sure.

he then told me that you know how members of Hammer need to wear thermal gear to save the cold right, well Commander Esthara doesn't really need to wear any she's used to the cold.  I then ask how can that be and Spike just smile at me and told me in bold tone, because Kaffeklubben Island  is the place were she grew up, this is her home.  I was complete shock and amazing that a human such as Esthara could survive in such a harsh environment growing up.  Esthara then look at me and said in stern tone everything that Spike told you Rick is the truth his is my home I grew up here and being rise in this harsh environment is want toughing me into the women you see before!

that's when  Esthara remove her jacket and then I saw that she was ripped, not just ripped Bruce lee ripped.  Esthara wasn't big but damn was she ripped , and I thought to get a body like that she must of one hell of a  training regimen.  she then look over at me and told me watch and learn rookie  and then watch Esthara go through the obstacle course like a pro and she made it look so easy. after she was done she look over at me and said now your turn Rick.  

I tried to copy Esthara movements well doing  the obstacle course but they were just too difficult for me to do and the obstacle course was hell every I second I thought I was going to die how and wonder how did any one survive this, and that  Esthara made it look so easy. Spike was watch my progress in the sidelines and told me that only 5 % out of 100% of the people who take the obstacle course pass the rest 100% die.  my face then turn white when Spike said that those odds were absurdly low  you had to be freaking Batman to past this obstacle course.  but I didn't let that get to me I get up  and did the best I could going through the Obstacle course determine to show  Esthara that I was worthy of being a Member of HAMMER.

as I was going through the obstacle course I saw that Maine was grading my progress. I knew I had to make a good impressed on  Esthara if I want to pass  and that meant I had to make a good grade.   somehow I knew I need to make it through this obstacle course in one piece.     and that I need to do it by rely on my own natural talent and strengths.

I cautiously go through the obstacle course knowing that death was around every corner. it took me a whole hour to finish the course but lucky I managed to finish it in one piece. but I wouldn't have finish it if it wasn't for my medical skills. after finish the course Esthara gave me a stern look like she was going to gut me right there and said to me in stern tone, Rick your performance was sloppy at best and Maine has giving you a C you barely pass.

Esthara then took out her sword and point at me saying in stern tone I should send you back to Admiral Sweden for such a sloppy performance, but you showed good medical skills and I need a medic. Esthara then puts up her sword and address me saying in stern tone welcome to the unit Dr. Rick Ivory you are a doctor right? I nod my had at Esthara and said in firm tone yes ma'am I have a PHD. Esthara then puts her jacket back on and says to me in stern tone then it's settle you are HAMMER's new Medic Dr.Ivory.

Spike steps up to me and pats me on the back with his bionic arm nearly knocking the wind out of me saying in cheerful tone welcome to the team Rick now let's get you in uniform oh and your real training starts tomorrow. I follow Spike to get my uniform and ask him hey Spike exactly how big is this Fort? as I walk with Spike he looks at me and gives me answer well Rick most of the fort is underwater and extends all the way to the North pole. Spike shows me to the dressing area and says to me okay Rick here' the dress area put on your uniform.

I look through all the uniforms there and eventually find one that fits me and put it on, I then walk out said and Spike looks at me saying in stern tone okay I see you found yourself a uniform Rick now let's go it's time for lunch. I ask Spike what they have for lunch up here and he tells me it's mostly polar bear meat, wolf meat, and wolverine meat but also edible planets that grow here. after he told me that I then ask him how they got their food and he tells me that Esthara mostly hunts the animals down herself and kills them.

afterwards I ask him if anyone had ever tried to do it with Esthara and he just looks at me and laughs tell me in stern tone Rick the last man who tried to pull the moves on Esthara, well let's just say it didn't end up to while for they guy if you get my drift. Spike then gives me a stern look saying in stern tone word of advice rookie if you don't want to end up wolf food then don't attempt to make the moves on Esthara okay. I take a big gulp and say in stern tone to Spike I keep that in mind Spike.

Spike then motions to me saying in stern tone Good, okay now let's head to the lunch room it's this way. I follow Spike to the lunch room and I'm greeting to a large lunch room and Esthara is there with Maine eating polar bear meat and looks at me saying in stern tone welcome to HAMMER's Lunch room Rick I see your in uniform now get something to eat. I grab a planet and get some food sit down and start to eat I tried the wolf meat which wasn't bad it was actually quite good. Esthara then look over at me and told me in stern tone Rick everyone here hast o be on on alert including you cause you never know when attack will happen especially with vampires roaming the island so expect the unexpected Rick

more_horiz
I like to take this time to say Admin I have Rps for you in Gold Fire Year one Thread, Agent Freight Train Thread and Dracula Arc Statesmen Thread.

Gold Fire Year one Saga thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p135-gold-fire-year-one-saga#21031

Agent Freight Train Thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t309p30-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady#21220

Styrka, Amp, Thowind and MI6 agent Miss Syrup show up.

Miss Syrup's abilities

Miss Syrup is Sucrosaliain a race of shape shifting Aliens with a Candy Physiology like bodies ( http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Candy_Mimicry ) super agility and , 360-Degree Vision ( two eyes in front, one eye on the right side, one eye on the left side and two eyes in the back).

Dracula Arc Statesmen thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t327p30-dracula-arc-the-statesmen#21198

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply