ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 13 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
:Cue a tropical island paradise in the middle of no where, with a large compound at the center. Cue three young women and a young man.Sun bathing, relaxing, despite situation,it was sort of a vacation. Inside the compound a scene of profound passion took place. But for the sake of other players, nothing is shown(Ha!)

:Another couple were laying in bed together. Happy as can be.:

:In the briefing room,there were tons of fire arms.In look and function. A screen as well,with revolving closet of armor/uniforms. Two figures were there,a 6'4 man with long hair and stern look spoke up.: "How about that,our last battle is the next one. How do you feel about that,Annie.You get your girl and I get my family back."

Eddie:Just as long we do not die Micky.

Micky: And we stopped their training right? Poor bastards,with us gone they will be up shit creek.

Eddie: Nature of things is not kind. At least we are alive as opposed to death.

-Latter they all get the call.:

:Micky was in a living suit,which makes him looks like a human sized EVA unit.: "This hurts,so damn much.

:Eddie looks like Hakumen from Blazblue, and the rest were in black body suits.

:Eddie was armed with Hellsing sized guns that Alucard use. Micky has a sword.:

:Briefing while the others got weapons, the briefing was the following.:

"Creatures known as Carnbucles have invaded a small section of a large city. Your job of course is dealing with the creatures in question."

:Images of said creatures, different color schemes flesh and gem based.:

Eddie: Now it's time to get ready.

:Micky clicks the warp gate,cue a massive worm hole.:"Lets do this."

:Soon they were in the battle zone, by technology advances the Audience saw what was going down.:

:When they got there cue a screaming rich man, as the red gemed,green skin reptile pounces on him and crushes his skull with tough jaws/teeth.

Random Boy:I got you,you scaly freak! :Fires off a high intense laser gun blast, cue a shine shield covering the blast and bounces it back to him, goes through his armor, blood in mouth.As one of the girls uses the Mercy gun.He was teleported back home.:

Another girl:You idiot!Now we only have four shots left." :The other guy who was left has spheres in belt, as well as a large pistol. Seeing the creature heading forward, fires.It was a rocket launcher! The projectile struck the monster shattering it's field and knocks it down,he then throws a ball on the creature,a micro beam came out, shrinking it and caught it.:

Eddie:Really good Poke-Kid,but we still have fourteen left. And they have force fields. Time to change ammo. :He color coded his bullets,discards the regular bullets and gets the orange clips in place.:

"Proton Bullets!"

:Could hear the audience's cheers as the violence continues. His raw energy bullets puncture and torn shields,and the creatures in question while Micky manages to cut two of them in half,at one swing.:

:As another of the random girls got her spine shattered by a back stabbing creature.And then it was killed by the collector.The last Carnbucle got hit by the mercy beam,was sent away to it's home.:

:Horn sound, and since only one died, the freebie Resurrection got her back in. As for the two main guys? A hole of white light appears.:

"Micky O Hare, Eddie Williams. You have done your term, step inside for your prize."

:Micky was at the dock, the crater falls,but was placed different away, so it missed.:

Foreman: Jesus Mick, you almost got crushed like a damn bug!

:Micky latter goes home, his wife and daughter there,we see him picking up his daughter, kissing his wife,and then goes back home.:

:Eddie ends up barely dodging traffic on his cycle.He had a date and she was beautiful, a true queen. And she was all his.:

more_horiz
The Trials of Lightspeed
Universe: NuCAU
Characters: Lightspeed
Canon: Yes
Synopsis: A story detailing a recent arc involving Lightspeed in Nu CAU.
Coming Soon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Trials of Lightspeed
Universe: NuCAU
Characters: Lightspeed
Canon: Yes
Synopsis: A story detailing a recent arc involving Lightspeed in Nu CAU.
Coming Soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI
Cool

more_horiz
From my very own Blog! Shocked Cool

Issue 3: Chapter 1

Shock To The System: Round 1.

Justice Lad battles an electrifying super-villain.

A few days had gone by since the battle with the giant robot and Freedom Eagle had assured him that the pilot would be locked up in the PIN for the rest of his life. All in all things had been peaceful in the city. He was wearing a nice new suit and relaxing in the sky. He noticed a guy selling ice cream to children on the street. Smiling, he flew down and walked up to the man and offered him a couple hundred dollars. "Hello. My name is Justice Lad. I'd like to buy everyone ice cream."

"Okay!" The man said and took the money and handed out ice cream to everyone who wanted some. "Ummm, how much change?"

"Keep it." Justice lad said and walked off to eat his ice cream, waving goodbye to the other children.

"Thank you!" P.W. called after him. He smiled and nodded. "You're welcome!"

After sitting on a bench to eat the ice cream cone, he called his parents, taking a small phone out of his belt. "Hi Mother! Hello Father! I'm at the park! I just bought some people ice cream. It was really good, how are you doing?"

"Very well dear." Seraphina replied as she relaxed at the pool.

"Great! When do you want me home?"

"6:00 PM dear. We have a dinner party tonight."

"Yes mother dear!"

There was an explosion. "Gotta go now mother, some super villain has shown up again. I'll call when I'm done."

"Of course, be safe dear."

"Always am!" He hung up and flew to the sound of the explosion.

A group of masked criminals in body armor were loading stolen goods out of the museum and into a truck. "That's it! We got what we came for! Move it!" Their leader said, a tall figure about 6'4 and wearing blue motorcycle gear with a blue helmet. Justice Lad flew down on top of the truck. "Hi bad guys!"

"Damn, it's him! You guys get the goods out of here, I'll handle him."

"You.....do know who I am right?"

"I know and I'm going to be the one who takes you down. No stupid kid is beating me!"

Justice Lad jumped off the truck. "Alright, let's see what you got bad guy."

The others finished loading up and drove off. Justice Lad wasn't worried, he could catch it easily. In the meantime, the villain in front of him was surrounded by electricity. It was sparking off of the villain who raised a hand and fired off a blast of electricity at him. Justice Lad raised his hand up and the bolt struck it but there was no damage. Justice Lad was actually holding the bolt of electricity in his hand. "Why you...try this on for size!" The villain said and blasted him with the other hand. Justice Lad stopped it again. "This all you got? That robot I fought before had way more juice then this." He threw the blasts aside and smiled.

"Stupid kid. Don't think I'm beaten yet!" The villain charged up electricity and then let fly a powerful double handed blast, hitting his chest. Justice Lad walked into the attack, one step at a time as the villain backed up and then Justice Lad blitzed forward and punched the villain into a wall, breaking the helmet and revealing that the villain had been a woman.

"Oh....wow....oops...oh man, Father was always telling me not to hit a woman and now this happens." Justice Lad looked at the unconscious woman. "Well....she was trying to electrocute me." He reasoned and shrugged and then flew after the truck, traveling down the road. It had traveled several blocks by that time and was going over a hundred miles per hour. However, Justice Lad was soon able to catch up with it and got in front of the truck, letting it slam full force into him. Wrecking the front of the truck but he was unharmed. Justice Lad soon took out the goons and put them back in the truck which he carried over to the museum and set it down.

"Wow! Thanks kiddo!"

"Not a problem Officer, just doing my job. Say, do you know who that electric woman was?"

"Electric woman?"

"You know, the woman in motorcycle gear. She was right there."

"Sorry kid, when we got here all we found was a broken helmet, no signs of any woman."

"What? That's weird. Oh well, I'm sure she won't be a problem." Justice Lad waved goodbye and flew away.

"Ow! Owwww...damn...dammit...that damn kid...my whole body hurts..what the hell is that kid made out of?" The electric woman sat down against the brick wall in the alley. "One thing's for sure, I can't beat that kid, not like this. I'm gonna need something more..." She thought about it before smiling and looking up at the sky. "Two things: A lightning storm...and the city's power grid." She licked her lips. "Yummy." The woman stood up and walked away.

More coming soon.....

more_horiz
Issue #4: Reminisce

We open to a event that happened years ago, which happens to be the most important event in Ka'Xur's life. Within the confines of a spaceship thats big enough to carry a colony of people it shook violently as it's trying to escape the eye of the storm that is the impending destruction of planet Ventrius. There's a POV shot from an infant that is being held fiercly by a humanoid looking female, she is weakened from the fatal injuries that she recieved before being rescued but she still retained enough strength to protect her child from harm. She calls out to somebody while she's holding her child in the infirmary to send someone in. She's close to knocking on death's door but she takes a tearfull look at her son then said to a shadowy figure approaching her. She looks at the figure and we get these final words from her to the mysterious figure"Please....take care of my son"

The infant turned around to look at the person that her mother was talking to but all we get is a shadowy image followed by a loud booming sound.

Ka'Xur shot up from his bed, drenched in sweat. We are in the present time and Ka'Xur has just recieved another recurring dream about the events surrounding his infanthood. He looked up at his window and hears the rain mixed with the thunder and lightning, in which doesn't improve his situation at all. He lays back down, sleep is far from his mind as he just waits the storm out. Once the thunder and lightning is over all thats left is the hard rain. A flash in his mind made him think back to the sound of the planet debris striking the ship he was in during that day, he sighs then gets up. He makes his way down to the training hall to see if some unofficial training would tire him out.

More coming soon

more_horiz
The Trials of Lightspeed

Previously on Lightspeed: Lightspeed had just returned for his annual homecoming celebration held in Venture City, his hometown. Lightspeed discovered that the entire civilization had mysteriously vanished. In discovering the whereabouts of the civilians Lightspeed had a unfortunate encounter with a speed monster but thanks to the assist by fellow hero named Arthut the two had defeated the monster. Once the two made their seperate ways Lighspeed continued his main task. He was greeted by a mysterious being who revealed that she's the one behind the disappearance and agreed to free them if Lightspeed agrees to perform a series of trials with no outside interferance to assist him. Once Lightspeed agreed he proceeds to his first trial, which he discovered isn't as simple as he assumed.

Chapter 1: The First Trial

"Why cant the first trial be an easy one?!"

Lightspeed deflects the four swords that is lunged at him, he ducks from another incoming sword then runs at the stadium stands and up the steps. He could feel more swords following him and he ran up the wall then make a mad dash to the left. The sword that followed him pierced the wall. While running the walls of the stadium Lightspeed sways to the side to avoid a incoming strike

"Nalla aṉiccaikaḷ payaṉpaṭutti and using the environment to your advantage."

"What the hell?! I can now understand what you are saying" Lightspeed said then he leaped off of the wall and landed on the handle of one of the incoming swords while deflecting another one then leaped on a few more and landed feet first on the wall and kept running till he made his way to the private box. He used his rapier sword to break his way in and closed the door and shut it behind him

"I linked my mind with yours, that way the realms of communication would be easier"

"Appreciate that" Lightspeed said pressing his back against the door, he puts up his sword, then he blitzed to the table and the table appeared before it"Thats as far as you can get when it comes to invading my mind"

"I've noticed, your mind is all shakesphere, that race care driver that you conjugate with, and...the Captain Wallaby Show?"

Note: The Captain Wallaby Show was a popular British puppet show on the BBN(British Broadcasting Network) that ran from 1971-1995 and Lightspeeds favorite show growing up

"Watch it mysterio. That show just happens to be a national treasure" Lightspeed looked around and sees the swords still surrounding the stadium and one of them hits the glass. Thinking of a strategy is out of the cards for him as his invisible opponent already hijacked his mind. So the only option left for him is to just make up a strategy on the fly. The window burst and lots and lots of swords flew at him...

More coming soon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Trials of Lightspeed

Previously on Lightspeed: Lightspeed had just returned for his annual homecoming celebration held in Venture City, his hometown. Lightspeed discovered that the entire civilization had mysteriously vanished. In discovering the whereabouts of the civilians Lightspeed had a unfortunate encounter with a speed monster but thanks to the assist by fellow hero named Arthut the two had defeated the monster. Once the two made their seperate ways Lighspeed continued his main task. He was greeted by a mysterious being who revealed that she's the one behind the disappearance and agreed to free them if Lightspeed agrees to perform a series of trials with no outside interferance to assist him. Once Lightspeed agreed he proceeds to his first trial, which he discovered isn't as simple as he assumed.

Lightspeed deflects the four swords that is lunged at him, he ducks from another incoming sword then runs at the stadium stands and up the steps. He could feel more swords following him and he ran up the wall then make a mad dash to the left. The sword that followed him pierced the wall. While running the walls of the stadium Lightspeed sways to the side to avoid a incoming strike

"What the hell?! I can now understand what you are saying" Lightspeed said then he leaped off of the wall and landed on the handle of one of the incoming swords while deflecting another one then leaped on a few more and landed feet first on the wall and kept running till he made his way to the private box. He used his rapier sword to break his way in and closed the door and shut it behind him

"I linked my mind with yours, that way the realms of communication would be easier"

"Appreciate that" Lightspeed said pressing his back against the door, he puts up his sword, then he blitzed to the table and the table appeared before it"Thats as far as you can get when it comes to invading my mind"

"I've noticed, your mind is all shakesphere, that race care driver that you conjugate with, and...the Captain Wallaby Show?"

Note: The Captain Wallaby Show was a popular British puppet show on the BBN(British Broadcasting Network) that ran from 1971-1995 and Lightspeeds favorite show growing up

"Watch it mysterio. That show just happens to be a national treasure" Lightspeed looked around and sees the swords still surrounding the stadium and one of them hits the glass. Thinking of a strategy is out of the cards for him as his invisible opponent already hijacked his mind. So the only option left for him is to just make up a strategy on the fly. The window burst and lots and lots of swords flew at him...

More coming soon

Now this sounds epic.
Do a dance! It works for Deadpool!

more_horiz
The Trials of Lightspeed

It was as if time around him stood still, he charged at the incoming swords his head moved to the side to dodge one of the swords then he brings his head down to dodge another while bringing his sword up to deflect two of the incoming ones. He shoots out of the window and ran down the wall and to the stadium steps. Putting up his sword. He snagged a fire extinguisher from the stadium lobby then sprays it around the area once that is empty he finds another one then sprays it, he starts using this strategy as a way to pinpoint the location of where his mysterious opponent is. His eyes searched the arena as he ran all over it while avoiding the swords in the process. He sees the smoke from the extinguisher whooshed away then he draws his sword and slashed at the direction. He heard what sounded like a blade blocking his own and the voice finally spoke out congratulating him” Very, very, good. Managed to find a way to get me to reveal myself” the mysterious figure then revealed itself to Lightspeed for the first time.

Storyboard - Page 13 INk5X

“Just what exactly are you?” Lightspeed asked the being before him, his response is to push Lightspeed back. He stopped himself then looked at the being who responded” The names Deius, one of the seven generals of the one who abducted your people”

“Then answer this. Just what kind of person would do such a thing?” Lightspeed asked

“If you know that then you’d know everything wouldn’t you” Deius said then his eyes glowed and the swords vanished except the one that he is carrying

“Have it your way” Lightspeed raised his sword” Lets get this duel started”

Deius raised his sword in return” As you wish” the two charged at each other, both of them raised their swords in the are and when they got close both of them clashed together, sparks flying as they did so

More to come soon

more_horiz
Sweet, a swordfight. Very Happy

more_horiz
So with some detail. What do you think of whats going down in the first trial?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

I really like it, we get an interesting look for a villain and we already have someone who can challenge Lightspeed in a fight. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
it's pretty intense for a reveal, and still super mysterious. Lightspeed vs Deius (guy who's the size of a city) would be a great fight to showcase his powers. The communication between the two makes it seemlike this is more or less a game for Deius, and that he's done this before on other planets

just somethoughts on what's happened so far, more will come as the story progersses

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
it's pretty intense for a reveal, and still super mysterious. Lightspeed vs Deius (guy who's the size of a city) would be a great fight to showcase his powers. The communication between the two makes it seemlike this is more or less a game for Deius, and that he's done this before on other planets

just somethoughts on what's happened so far, more will come as the story progersses

HeyFroggy,I thoughtyouweregoingtomakeaChosen character. Atonofthepowersareupforgrabs.

There is a power everyone can pick as well.

"Alter". Think Scryed.But has to be approved as to what each one is and stuff.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

HeyFroggy,I thoughtyouweregoingtomakeaChosen character. Atonofthepowersareupforgrabs.

There is a power everyone can pick as well.

"Alter". Think Scryed.But has to be approved as to what each one is and stuff.
I still need to do that, you're right

and I'mn going to ge ton it. Thank you for reminding me Chou

more_horiz
From CAU Horror.....

Hunters

A woman was sitting at a metal table. The room was well lit. Empty but well lit. A man in a suit walked into the room and sat down. "Hello ma'am."

"....hello."

"Now listen to me, I know you've had a hard time, but we want you to please explain all of what happened to you."

"...Can I have a smoke first?"

The man oblidged and offered her a cig and a light.

The womn smiled and accepted both, took a drag off of it and blew the smoke in the air. "Alright, I'll start at the beginning."
Abigail was sitting outside the campus library reading Sherry Bishop's Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Revealed. The book was very informative. "Let's see...Nested Templates based on another template, helpful for defining a page or parts of a page in greater detail..."
"Sup beautiful?" Michael asked as he walked up to her.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/224/c/d/handsome_man_by_anto_sullivan-d5atxjj.jpg
"Mike hey!"
"Hey yourself." Michael got down on his knees and kissed her.
Abigail set her book aside and embraced him. They held each other close for a few moments before pulling apart. "I've got some great news."
"What is it?"
"I called my parents....." Michael began. "They want to meet you!"
"Oh My God!" She hugged him again. "I can't wait! When are we going?"
"This weekend. I'll help you get all of the work finished before we go."
"Oh man thanks! I can't wait!"
"Me either. They're gonna love you."

The week flew by.
Michael and Abigail worked their butts off to get all of their classwork finished so that they would have the weekend free to relax. They stayed late in the computer lab to get website programming assignments done, developing a health website. They collaborated on Essay assignments and she helped him study for an exam.

The two of them counted down the days until Friday.

"Alright mom, yeah, yeah don't worry about it. I'll call you when I get there. Alright, yes, love you too." Abigail hung up.

"You ready?" Michael asked
"Ready!"
Michael opened the doors to the van.
She climbed inside and Michael walked over to the driver's side and they were off.

"When was the last time you saw 'em?"
"Christmas Vacation."
Michael lived on campus and his parents lived out in the country so it would make sense they didn't see each other often. "And not only am I seeing them again now, I'm bringing home the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and the love of my life."
The two held hands as they drove on.

Upon reaching the countryside, there was no one else around, just the lush, beautiful country.
They did pass a large brown truck but that was it.

After several hours of driving they arrived at the doorstep of his house.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/105/d/3/watercolor_country_house_by_cherry_oh.jpg

Mister and Misses Davidson were waiting outside for them. Miss Davidson was an older woman of 5'7 with curly brown hair. Mister Davidson was the same size as his son but balding on top and with a grey mustache. "There they are!"
Miss Davidson was waving her arms like she was at the airport and signaling a plane.
"She always do that?" Abigail laughed.
"Always."
They parked and got out. "Mom! Dad!" Michael ran up and hugged them. "Hey sport!"
"Who is this angel?"
"Mom, Dad, this is Abigail."
"It's very nice to meet you Mister and Misses Davidson."
"Hello Abigail. You really are beautiful." Misses Davidson held her hand for a few moments before letting go. A wide smile on her face.
"Son you have outdone yourself! This ladies a keeper."
"Thanks dad."
"Come on in!"
The family walked inside. It was a very nice house. A red carpet, wood floors, paintings on the walls, white wallpaper, beautiful drapes and the occasional head of an animal on the wall. "Ummm, what's with the..."
"Oh, that, oh that's nothing. Just a hobby of mine. Hunting." Mister Davidson laughed.

"So I see." Abigail shrugged it off.

"Now, the basement is a bit of a mess at the moment but you're free to see the rest. You are a guest here so just help yourself to everything." The Misses said.

Michael gave her the grand tour. The dining room, the living room, he showed her where the bathrooms were, the upstairs bedrooms where Miss Davidson joked that they should keep the door open. Abigail laughed and Michael just rolled with it. They walked outside and talked about the country life, moving away to college and seeing them on holidays. They walked around, sat on a swingset his parents got him when he was a kid, played catch and he even showed her a special place he had, a nice lake. Michael explained to her that he loved coming down here just to relax and he sometimes even took a short nap on the bench. They skipped stones along the water.
While they were talking, Abigail caught a glimpse of someone in black watching them but the figure vanished when she blinked. Abigail pushed the image out of her head.

Night.
As they called for dinner, Abigail glimpsed a shadow outside the window. "Come on!" Michael laughed. They sat down to a dinner of 'Mama Davidson's Extra Bloody Meat Specials' made with a 'secret' sauce.

Abigail cut into her steak and tried a bite. "Oh....ohh my...this is amazing!"

The family laughed and they said grace and ate. It was the best meal she'd ever had. Abigail had seconds.

After everyone finished eating Abigail helped with the dishes and they then sat around drinking, watching TV and playing charades. Finally it was time for bed. Abigail went to her room. "Your family.....is awesome."

"I know right? I told you that you'd like them, they love you." The two lovebirds kissed and Abigail changed and went to bed.

She woke up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom. On her way back to her room, she saw Misses Davidson standing in the middle of the hallways. "Oh! Oh God Misses Davidson, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Miss Davidson walked towards her. "Shhh, you just shush now darling."
"Miss Davidson?"
The woman swung her arm. Something collided with the side of her head and everything went black.
Miss Davidson sang to herself as she dragged her down the stairs.

Cold water splashed in her face. She woke up slowly. Her head hurt. It was throbbing and she felt blood on the side of her face. She tried to move but her feet were tied by rope. She heard metal chinging. Her arms were chained up above her head. Her mouth was gagged. She saw Michael sitting in a chair, still in his pajama's. A bucket at his feet. "Gooood morning sunshine!"

"Mmmm! Mmmfff! Mmm-mm-mmm!"

Mister and Misses Davidson walked up out of the shadows, both holding large kitchen knives. "Well what do you know? She woke up fast!"
"Got a thick head on her don't she?"
"You chose good this time Michael."
"What can I say dad? I have a good eye."

"MMM!"

"Yeah, I know, I know. You go for a weekend retreat with your boyfriend, meet his family, have fun, wake up tied up in the basement. Crazy right?"
They had a good laugh. "Let me sum it all up for you....Dinner? That wasn't steak."
The realization slowly dawned on Abigail. "MMMMMM!"
"You always were smart for a woman."
"HEY!"
"Sorry mom."
"That's better."
Michael walked up to her and turned her head to the side. There on a mantle was five severed heads of various women. Their eyes and the tops of their heads had been removed.
"I like to keep a little trophy after we're done. I mean we eat everything else." Michael laughed.
"MMM...mmm...mmmm..."
"Ohhh this is just so much fun. I'ma get my camera."
"Hurry back honey." The wife and husband kissed and the ran upstairs, giddy as a schoolgirl.
"She's a riot isn't she?" Michael asked. "What? Oh don't look at me like that. My dad told you his hobby is hunting. We never said it was just animals. Sides, humans are technically animals in a way soooo....uhmm....yeah."
"Son! You get the first cut." His dad slapped him on the shoulder.
"Thank you."
Abigail broke down crying and struggled to get herself free.

They heard a bloodcurdling scream and a thud.
"MARTHA! MOM!" The two men yelled.
Mister Davidson grabbed a shotgun that was laying against the wall. "Son you stay here!"
"But Dad!"
"STAY HERE SON!" He loaded the gun and cocked it. "I'll be right back." He said and ran up the stairs.
"Don't get comfortable girl. You are NOT getting out of here alive you hear me?!" He asked and pulled out a butcher knife of his own and pressed it against her cheek.
She came out of the shadows. A woman dressed all in black. She was silent, moving with catlike grace. She seemed to just appear behind Michael. The next thing he knew, he was flung backwards onto the chair, knocking it over.

Mister Davidson threw open the basement door and looked around. All the light's were on. The family had turned them off earlier. He walked quietly. "Martha....Martha!"
No response.
He didn't hear anything, just his own footsteps and Michael threatening the girl downstairs. As he kept walking, he felt that there was someone behind him. He turned around ready to open fire and the gun was yanked out of his hands by a tall black shadow and he found himself being flung through the open air to crash onto a table, breaking it. Mister Davidson writhed in pain. The shadow walked up to him, taking it's time. Upon reaching him, the shadow pointed the gun and then stabbed with it, forcing the barrel into his stomach. Davidon screamed in agony as the shadow then lifted him up with him still attached to the gun with one arm, turned and walked down the hall again with Davidson howling in pain the whole way, stopped at the basement, turned and fired, blasting him backwards and blowing open his stomach. Davidson vomited blood out of his mouth as he flew through the air and hit the ground. He was dead.

While this had been going on...
The girl in black advanced on Michael who got to his feet. "The f-ing hell? What...who are you?!" He demanded as he stabbed the knife at her. The girl grabbed his wrist and began forcing him backwards. Michael struggled but he couldn't do anything against her. He tried pushing with his other arm, trying with all his strength but the girl, if you could even call her that, was overwhelming him with one arm even with the size difference between them. She backed him up against the wall, forced his hands up, turned the knife against him and forced the knife into his left shoulder, burying it up to the hilt as he screamed. She threw him down to the floor as Davidson crashed to the ground.

The shadow walked down the stairs, smoking, blood covered shotgun in hand. The shadow too was covered in blood from the attack.

The girl turned to face the heads and raised up one finger, pointing to each one in turn as she counted. She turned to the shadow and held up five fingers. The shadow looked down at the man, up at the girl and nodded. The girl clapped her hands excitedly, turned Michael over and yanked the knife out of his shoulder. He yelled out. "AAAAGGHHH! Please....Please...stop. STOP! I'll do anything! PLEASE! DON'T! DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!" Michael pleaded. The girl mounted him, raised up the knife and stabbed him in the head hard. Once, twice, three, four, five. The last one forced the knife as hard she could, burying it in his head.
The shadow finished walking down the stairs and patted her on the shoulder. She stood up and hugged it. The two then turned as one and walked over to Abigail. She could see them more clearly now.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/161/e/d/The_Dollman_by_ReillyBrown.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/037/8/6/dollface__twisted_metal_series__edit_by_ophelia_abbott-d4owbu0.jpg
Abigail cried her eyes out. The man walked in front of her, reached up and undid the chains causing Sarah to fall to the ground.
The girl raised her hands to her mouth as if she was laughing. The two stared at her for a moment before turning and walking away at the same time. Abigail managed to sit up straight and yanked off the gang, taking a breath of air now. She watched them leave. They killed the others but spared her life. For the rest of her life, Abigail would wonder why.
"That's what we call them. Some call them The Dolls, some call them The Phantoms. They are...masked lunatics, serial killers who hunt serial killers. But, that's not for you to worry about. From what we can tell, they don't go after innocents. An agent will be assigned to help you get home."
"...Thank you."
"You're welcome and for what it's worth, I'm sorry for all you went through." The man walked out of the room.
Abigail finished her smoke and followed him out.

more_horiz
I like the story, especially the tensed build up to the climax that you made. Definitly staying tuned for the rest of it

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I like the story, especially the tensed build up to the climax that you made. Definitly staying tuned for the rest of it

Thanks. Very Happy

more_horiz
definitely would be fun to RP the Phantoms series

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

BTW Froggy caught my stories concerning Union Jack?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yeah, I remember you said he grew up a bitdifferentlyb ut I didn't imagine like this. Considering where you'v estarted the story off from, it's got me wondering how the Union Jack of today came to be

has this been a long term storyyou've hadkicking around in your head? Because it seems like that

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yeah, I remember you said he grew up a bitdifferentlyb ut I didn't imagine like this. Considering where you'v estarted the story off from, it's got me wondering how the Union Jack of today came to be

has this been a long term storyyou've hadkicking around in your head? Because it seems like that

Yeah been thinking about the concept for awhile so I figured why not express em by writing it down. Oh the UJ in this story is around 16 years of age.

more_horiz
Coming soon...

Flannery and Carmilla review Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Coming soon...

Flannery and Carmilla review Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2

SWEET! Very Happy Laughing

more_horiz
Since the Jubilee Vlog has been doing pretty well thought I'd do something a little different. Vlog wise.

Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 Vlog Review
Universe: CAU Quantum
Characters: Flannery Kingston( Twilight Fangirl Perspective), Carmilla(Cynical Reviewer)
Canon: Yep

Oh yeah. Spoiler Warning. Big Time

Most importantly, just a simple fun story, well unless you’re Carmilla

In the backseat of Hank's car Flannery had already turned on the cam then she waves at the camera "Hey guys, names Flannery Kingston, and the person sitting next to me is Carmilla." Carmilla nods with acknowledgement as she's busy filing her nails but she managed to say "Just Carmilla"

It is dark out, somewhere between 11:15PM to be exact

"Anyway we just came back from a double feature. The first movie we saw was Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 and the second is the latest Bond flick Skyfall " Flannery said in which Carmilla interrupted while examining her nails "The latter is the only reason why I even bother to see the other one"

"Oh come on don't tell me the movie didn't made you smile" Flannery said

"Oh I did but only because Martin Sheen happens to be the only one in the whole cast that didn't take that movie seriously" Carmilla said

"Mmm...I agree he was rather joyful! Mmm-hmm-hmm!" Flannery said doing a Martin Sheen as the vampire Aro impersonation" As Carmilla didn't see the other movies I had to lean over and explain to her how Bella got turned into a vampire and the concept of Imprinting" we hear Carmilla sigh then buries her face in her hands for a moment then shook her head from side to side” Ok” she clears her throat then sits up” I’m not a Bella fan and I’d go on record to say she’s one of the worst characters in history. In fact take any annoying character in fiction and line them up against Bella I guarantee you Bella beats every single one of those characters. Yet when you have this guy who was smitten over you how does he take the rejection? He arranged to live happily ever after with her infant daughter!!!”

“See you don’t understand because you haven’t seen the movies or read the series Imprinting is what werewolves do in a form of courting and Renesmee is a half human/half vampire so this is a completely different situation” Flannery explained

Carmilla glared at her “No you are missing the crucial point. He lost the love triangle battle so the way he sees it if he cant have Bella then he’s going to have her daughter!”

Flannery shook her head” What you’re not getting is that it’s not like it was something that he planned? When he took a look at Bella and Edward’s daughter that was when cupid struck. Besides it’s not like Jacob was going to bang her on the spot he’s gentlemanly enough to wait until she is older” Carmilla just gave her a look that reads “Are you kidding me?!”

“You just don’t understand because you haven’t seen the other movies. I’ve tried to get you to watch them” Flannery said

“I’ve understood the series enough. Here you have a main character who is a borderline sociopath who” Flannery then interrupts” She isn’t a sociopath she was tortured” Carmilla scoffed” Whatever, let me finish. You have this main character who is a borderline no a complete sociopath and you have another main character who is a brooding control freak, and another who started off pretty…decent until the main character corrupted him into a borderline abusive control freak whose going to end up marrying the two previous main character’s daughter because he failed at getting into Bella’s pants. Then you have the “antagonist” who are a group of horrible vampire stereotypes with powers that make you think you are watching X-Men but with vampires who are all talk but no action” Flannery raises her hand” They were pretty active when one of them used their powers on Edward in New Moon, the child vampire of the Volturi used her power to cause Edward to be in agonizing pain and she had their bodyguards beat up Edward and Alice” Flannery then mutters silently” Poor Alice” then Carmilla responded” Oh yes lets talk about the second movie in which sociopath girl tries to kill herself because after she loses her control freak boyfriend then loses rebound boyfriend abusive control freak because he doesn’t want his werewolf/shifter side of him to hurt her” in which Flannery counter argues in which Bella wasn’t trying to kill herself just putting herself in danger so that she can meet Edward and that it‘s in the same ballpark as the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, the two traded back and fourth till Flannery shouted” IT IS A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY DARN IT!!!” Carmilla rolls her eyes and shook her head” It is far from a love story, it’s Disney’s Beauty and The Beast all over again but this time you don’t have Gaston there to save the damn movie!!!”

Outside Hank and Tyler were sitting on the hood of Hank’s car and they hear their respective dates get in a heated debate. Hank took out his cell and text Tyler, his cell vibrated then he answered Hank’s text” We should do double date again sometime” Tyler smiled then text back” Name the time and the place. Think we should separate the two”. Hank shook his head then text back” Things have a way of working itself out. Between you and me Alice was hotter”. Tyler then fist pumped Hank in agreement

“And another thing the Anne Rice novels should not be brought into this. At least they managed to respect the vampire mythos enough because they treat the vampires as actual monsters and shows the ugly side of being a vampire” Carmilla said in which Flannery counters” There is a downside to being a vampire in Twilight”

“Where? Where is the downside?” Carmilla asked

“The hunger is still there, the primal side they turn when the bloodlust overcomes them, then you have the Volturi who is the prime example of what happens to a vampire when walking on a dangerous path” Flannery said in which Carmilla nods” Ah yes they are the poster childs of scary evil vampires. There is nothing frightening about the Cullens in this because they are not vampires” Flannery interrupt” It’s because they value human life and that is what makes the concept so beautiful is because they don’t want to kill humans” Carmilla sighs” That’s what vampires do, they crave on human blood” Flannery shook her head” They are like vegans, animals and such are to vampires like what fish and tofu are to humans” Carmilla takes a deep breath and exhales as Flannery continues in saying” Look you just haven’t seen the rest of the others so here’s what we are going to do next weekend we are going to have a Twi-Marathon and we’ll take the journey together by watching the movies from beginning to end then I can explain to you and relate it to what was showed because you just didn’t understood it. You have to be there with them on the journey because it’s so beautiful and you’d see how Bella and Edward fall in love and how the love triangle between Bella/Edward/Jacob started and the strife between Edward and Jacob but once the child come into the mix it brought the three of them together in what could be considered a nice fairy tale story” Carmilla closed her eyes for a moment then opened them” That doesn’t make any sense” Flannery responded” What doesn’t make any sense is how the finale isn’t longer because they left everything out from the book. They could have turned it into three films tops”

“Ok lets talk about the ending” Carmilla said changing the subject” Here you have a battle that could have been epic if I gave them any kind of credit but no they gave us a nice F-U in giving us a fake battle!” Flannery countered” It wasn’t a fake battle, it was showing what could have happened” Carmilla interrupt” Wars don’t work that way, theres no consequence, none at all. All there was is that they had this meeting then they have pre-cog vamp giving the Volturi evidence in what would have happened the Volturi then calls the war off and we then got a ending in which nothing really happened” Flannery shook her head” Something did happen it ends where you get to see a grown up Renesmee happy with Jacob, and that Bella and Edward were there and they’re happy they didn’t have to split up and didn’t have to worry about the Volturi. I think you really need to see the other movies. You’d see the series in a whole new light”

“All I can say is I’m glad that I got a chance to see Skyfall after this. This movie has got to be the worst version of Romeo and Juliet I’ve ever seen and that’s what this is” Carmilla said in which Flannery responded” You know in Romeo and Juliet, Leonardo DiCaprio dies and Clare Danes shoots herself” Carmilla gave a mock surprised expression” No kidding” in which Flannery laughed” I’m sorry I couldn’t keep it together after saying that” the both of them started laughing then they head a knock outside the care window. Flannery rolled down the window and see Hank and Tyler checking in, Hank smiled and asked” Crisis averted” Flannery responded” Yeah.” she looked at Carmilla” Same time next weekend?” Carmilla nods” You bet” Flannery waved at the cam” That’s a wrap”

Last edited by Legato on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Storyboard - Page 13 Smiley-laughing013

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply