ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Alright then. My turn!" He smiled at the thugs and rushed them and grabbed the first thug, lifted him into the air, took his gun and crumpled it in his hand and then tossed him against the other thug, taking out both of them. "Whooo! You see that? I am the man!"
Hank smiled and helped up the couple. "Alright, that was...that was awesome."
"Thank you so much."
"Who are you?" The woman asked.
"Hmmm...how about...Stronghold!" Matthew declared, coming up with the name right then and there.

Stronghold was laughing and throwing his own little party as he picked up the jogging suit. "What'd I tell you? What.Did.I.TELL YA? I'm unstoppable!"

"That was insanely reckless."

"Like you would have done any different?"

"..Touche. Still, you should be careful."

"Yeah, yeah. Now come on."

"Where are we going?"

"To see what else we can clean up in our city."

Not far away...

A group of men, notorious bank robbers by the names of The Untouchables, were in front of the Diotiva Bank on Timber Mt. Street. The men were fully decked out in body armor with two men wielding AK-47's with a lot of spare ammunition and handguns at their waists and grenades attached to the back of their belts. Another man was similarly decked out and wielding a whole minigun. Flanking him were two more men, each wielding an RPG. The police were currently pinned down behind cover. "Dammit! Where's our backup?!" Jennifer asked Faith as the car was showered with bullets. "On their way, we just have to hold out!" "Not quite who I meant.." She glanced up, hoping for a sign of Ultra Girl. (What is keeping her?) "Moretz! Are you okay?" She called out to an officer.
Moretz was nursing a wound on his right shoulder. "Seen better days Red." "It's a flesh wound, he'll be fine but we'll be dead if backup doesn't get here soon!" Jimmy said.

Hearing the gunfire, Stronghold and Hank took the rooftop route to get there quickly and looked down. "Holy..."
"Oh. Oh my God...that's Mrs.Kingston down there!"
"Alright, I'm going in."

"Not this isn't fun and all, but where's the artillery?" Bugsy Pacino asked the leader.
"It'll be here in about a minute." Grizzly Amarillo said. "Just finish them all off, grab the cash and then we'll get out of here."
"You still alive out there b-ch?" Fabrizo Primo laughed.

In response, Jennifer stood up and fired off a shot at him, hitting the thug in his facemask. The mask stopped the bullet but it cracked and he fell over.

"KILL HER!" Grizzly yelled.

Butch De-Niro grinned and stepped forward with the RPG. "Time for a barbeque!"

Before things escalated any further though, everyone heard Stronghold jump down. "LEAVE THEM ALONE! You want to point that at somebody, point it at me! I freaking dare you!" He called out to the criminals.

(I really hope you know what you're doing Matt.)

"...Who's he?" Jennifer asked.
"New guy?" Moretz asked.
"I'd say he's our backup." Faith smiled.

"You heard the punk. Blow him away!"

"Your call kid." Butch replied and took aim and fired at him. Stronghold steeled himself and braced himself and then when the rocket was almost there, Stronghold punched it, causing the rocket to explode. When the smoke cleared, Stronghold was still standing tall, his glove was smoking and he was shaking his hand, but he was unharmed. (Honestly, that worked out better than I thought it would.) He smiled, almost giddy with excitement. "You guys should start running."
https://youtu.be/H3maemHRKjw?t=23s
Butch started pulling out his magnum as Stronghold jumped over to him. Butch got off one shot, which bounced off of the hero, before Stronghold gave him a super kick in the balls and then threw him away. Butch hit his head on a fire hydrant and was knocked unconscious. Grizzly backed away, trying to get his gun started even as Fabrizo got up in a crouching position and opened fire on him. Sparks flew as the bullets bounced off of his body. Matthew just looked at the man and casually kicked him backwards, sending him flying into the bank where he hit the main desk. Stronghold grabbed Grizzly and tossed him against the other rocket man hard enough to K.O. the criminal and then simply grabbed the barrel of Bugsy's gun, crushed it and then backhanded him away.
Grizzly stood up and saw most of the gang had been taken down already. "Whaddya say? Call it a day?" Stronghold asked with a smile on his face. "You think this is over? I've got way bigger guns than this! I'm BIG GRIZZLY, SON!" He opened fire with the minigun. Stronghold braced himself for the shots and stood tall as the bullets hit his chest and stomach and arms and head and legs. He took a step forward, continuing to come forward. The barrage of bullets hurt a bit but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Crouching down slightly, Stronghold jumped forward and smashed the barrel of the gun and then decked Grizzly, dropping him in one hit. "Whoo! Alright, well that was something." He smiled and turned to face Jennifer. "You alright ma'am?"
"Umm....I'm fine, but, we have a wounded officer here."
"Alright, ahhh, call in an ambulance."
They saw a helicopter coming in. "...You taking him in by air?"
"No...that's not one of ours." Faith said. The attack helicopter took aim at Stronghold.
"Get clear. I've got this."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Lorena Katz HQ

Lorena henchmen are playing cards and one of them says in stern tone.

henchmen: hey what do you think the boss has plan?

Henchmen: beats me but she says it's something big.

Lorena Katz walks into the room dress in a different attire and says in firm tone as she addresses her henchmen

Lorena Katz: it's going to be big boys and it's going to involved that giantess OBO!

Henchmen 2: so  after this everyone's going to know your name huh  Lorena!

Lorena Katz: Lorena Katz was a  nobody!  no knows who she is , but everyone will know the name Nano " The Machine Queen!

Stronghold and OBO - Page 5 131437

Henchman: so boss what exactly is the plan? are we going to rob a bank or something?

The Machine Queen: no, we're take over the gangs in Exodus City by making the gang leaders submit if they refuse kill them! and if any gang resists wipe them out! this will allow us to build up are forces, then we target the Maximilian family!

Henchman: so what are we going to do with the giantess?

The Machine Queen: oh she's going to be used to rob tech from Biotech Labs!

Henchman: so which gang are we target first boss?

The Machine Queen: let's target that Grizzly Amarillo first and I'm going to be there in person to make sure he cooperates. cause if he doesn't he's going to find himself six feet under ( crushes a rock she's holding in her hands)! alright boys let's move out time to pay Grizzly Amarillo a visit!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alright then. My turn!" He smiled at the thugs and rushed them and grabbed the first thug, lifted him into the air, took his gun and crumpled it in his hand and then tossed him against the other thug, taking out both of them. "Whooo! You see that? I am the man!"
"Thank you so much."
"Hmmm...how about...Stronghold!" Matthew declared, coming up with the name right then and there.
Stronghold was laughing and throwing his own little party as he picked up the jogging suit. "What'd I tell you? What.Did.I.TELL YA? I'm unstoppable!"

"Where are we going?"

Not far away...

A group of men, notorious bank robbers by the names of The Untouchables, were in front of the Diotiva Bank on Timber Mt. Street. The men were fully decked out in body armor with two men wielding AK-47's with a lot of spare ammunition and handguns at their waists and grenades attached to the back of their belts. Another man was similarly decked out and wielding a whole minigun. Flanking him were two more men, each wielding an RPG. The police were currently pinned down behind cover. "Dammit! Where's our backup?!" Jennifer asked Faith as the car was showered with bullets. "On their way, we just have to hold out!" "Not quite who I meant.." She glanced up, hoping for a sign of Ultra Girl. (What is keeping her?) "Moretz! Are you okay?" She called out to an officer.
Moretz was nursing a wound on his right shoulder. "Seen better days Red." "It's a flesh wound, he'll be fine but we'll be dead if backup doesn't get here soon!" Jimmy said.

Hearing the gunfire, Stronghold and Hank took the rooftop route to get there quickly and looked down. "Holy..."
"Alright, I'm going in."

"Not this isn't fun and all, but where's the artillery?" Bugsy Pacino asked the leader.
"It'll be here in about a minute." Grizzly Amarillo said. "Just finish them all off, grab the cash and then we'll get out of here."  

In response, Jennifer stood up and fired off a shot at him, hitting the thug in his facemask. The mask stopped the bullet but it cracked and he fell over.

Before things escalated any further though, everyone heard Stronghold jump down. "LEAVE THEM ALONE! You want to point that at somebody, point it at me! I freaking dare you!" He called out to the criminals.

"New guy?" Moretz asked.

"Your call kid." Butch replied and took aim and fired at him. Stronghold steeled himself and braced himself and then when the rocket was almost there, Stronghold punched it, causing the rocket to explode. When the smoke cleared, Stronghold was still standing tall, his glove was smoking and he was shaking his hand, but he was unharmed. (Honestly, that worked out better than I thought it would.) He smiled, almost giddy with excitement. "You guys should start running."
Butch started pulling out his magnum as Stronghold jumped over to him. Butch got off one shot, which bounced off of the hero, before Stronghold gave him a super kick in the balls and then threw him away. Butch hit his head on a fire hydrant and was knocked unconscious. Grizzly backed away, trying to get his gun started even as Fabrizo got up in a crouching position and opened fire on him. Sparks flew as the bullets bounced off of his body. Matthew just looked at the man and casually kicked him backwards, sending him flying into the bank where he hit the main desk. Stronghold grabbed Grizzly and tossed him against the other rocket man hard enough to K.O. the criminal and then simply grabbed the barrel of Bugsy's gun, crushed it and then backhanded him away.
Grizzly stood up and saw most of the gang had been taken down already. "Whaddya say? Call it a day?" Stronghold asked with a smile on his face. "You think this is over? I've got way bigger guns than this! I'm BIG GRIZZLY, SON!" He opened fire with the minigun. Stronghold braced himself for the shots and stood tall as the bullets hit his chest and stomach and arms and head and legs. He took a step forward, continuing to come forward. The barrage of bullets hurt a bit but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Crouching down slightly, Stronghold jumped forward and smashed the barrel of the gun and then decked Grizzly, dropping him in one hit. "Whoo! Alright, well that was something." He smiled and turned to face Jennifer. "You alright ma'am?"
"No...that's not one of ours." Faith said. The attack helicopter took aim at Stronghold.

The officers grabbed Moretz and helped get him clear of the battle. "Good. Okay you bastards, come at me!"

"Who is this guy?" The pilot asked.
"He must be the one who took our boss down. Some rookie superhero."
"I thought this city's hero was a chick."
"Must be her boyfriend. Let's kill him already!"
"Can do!"

The Chopper flew overhead and fired machine guns at him, the bullets pinging off of Stronghold. He turned to watch it and the Chopper circled around and fired it's rockets at him. Stronghold was able to brace himself for the impact and blocked the rockets with his arms. The rockets pushed him back a bit but he withstood them. The chopper flew over him and he stood tall as the smoke cleared away. As the Chopper started to circle back again, Stronghold smiled. "That was fun, now it's my turn." He said and jumped at it and grabbed onto the gun part and held on, crumpling it with his hand. Smiling, Stronghold then grabbed onto the door and pulled it off and then he climbed inside. The passenger tried to shoot him only for Stronghold to headbutt him and knock him out. That left the pilot. "Land this thing." He ordered him in a commanding, stern voice. "I've got a better idea: How about I crash it and fry you?!" He said and fried the controls and jumped out. Before Stronghold knew what was going on, the helicopter was crashing down to the streets below. Acting quickly, Stronghold dropped down to below it, rolled to his feet and got underneath it and held up his hands and caught it in his hands. Stronghold almost fell over but he got a good grip and set it down. He checked on the passenger. The guy was a little banged up but alive. "How could you turn your back on your own friend like that?" Stronghold asked angrily as he turned around.

Stronghold and OBO - Page 5 Maxresdefaultlightning
"S-t happens kid." The pilot said and punched his hands together, charging up the electric gauntlets he was wearing.

"You're being stupid." He warned.

"You've got a smart mouth on you, let's see how much you talk when I'm frying you with 90'000 volts!" He said and charged Stronghold.

"I'll just show you then." Stronghold said and met him, grabbing the man by his gauntlets and the two grappled with each other. The incredible amount of electricity was shocked into Stronghold's hands and he felt it and it hurt a bit and the villain's gauntlets and body armor gave him an increase in strength but it wasn't enough at all and Stronghold had the advantage. He started easily forcing the villain to his knees and then Stronghold squeezed nice and hard, breaking the gauntlets and the pilot's hands. Stronghold then knocked him with a headbutt.

With the gang taken out, Stronghold shook his hands and looked around. "All things considered, a badass first outing if I do say so myself."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thank you so much."

"Where are we going?"

Not far away...

"Alright, I'm going in."

"New guy?" Moretz asked.

The officers grabbed Moretz and helped get him clear of the battle. "Good. Okay you bastards, come at me!"

"Can do!"

The Chopper flew overhead and fired machine guns at him, the bullets pinging off of Stronghold. He turned to watch it and the Chopper circled around and fired it's rockets at him. Stronghold was able to brace himself for the impact and blocked the rockets with his arms. The rockets pushed him back a bit but he withstood them. The chopper flew over him and he stood tall as the smoke cleared away. As the Chopper started to circle back again, Stronghold smiled. "That was fun, now it's my turn." He said and jumped at it and grabbed onto the gun part and held on, crumpling it with his hand. Smiling, Stronghold then grabbed onto the door and pulled it off and then he climbed inside. The passenger tried to shoot him only for Stronghold to headbutt him and knock him out. That left the pilot. "Land this thing." He ordered him in a commanding, stern voice. "I've got a better idea: How about I crash it and fry you?!" He said and fried the controls and jumped out. Before Stronghold knew what was going on, the helicopter was crashing down to the streets below. Acting quickly, Stronghold dropped down to below it, rolled to his feet and got underneath it and held up his hands and caught it in his hands. Stronghold almost fell over but he got a good grip and set it down. He checked on the passenger. The guy was a little banged up but alive. "How could you turn your back on your own friend like that?" Stronghold asked angrily as he turned around.

"S-t happens kid." The pilot said and punched his hands together, charging up the electric gauntlets he was wearing.

"You've got a smart mouth on you, let's see how much you talk when I'm frying you with 90'000 volts!" He said and charged Stronghold.

"I'll just show you then." Stronghold said and met him, grabbing the man by his gauntlets and the two grappled with each other. The incredible amount of electricity was shocked into Stronghold's hands and he felt it and it hurt a bit and the villain's gauntlets and body armor gave him an increase in strength but it wasn't enough at all and Stronghold had the advantage. He started easily forcing the villain to his knees and then Stronghold squeezed nice and hard, breaking the gauntlets and the pilot's hands. Stronghold then knocked him with a headbutt.

With the gang taken out, Stronghold shook his hands and looked around. "All things considered, a badass first outing if I do say so myself."

Hank ran out of the office building with a medical kit. "Officer Kingston!"
"Hank? What are you doing here?"
"I heard gunshots and ran for cover and I saw the injured officer so I asked for medical...it's not important, but I have it. We can use this to treat the officer's wounds."
"Alright, give it here. The ambulance will be here soon so we'll do what we can."
Stronghold made sure that the criminals were down and busted their guns to be certain. He picked up the bags of money and walked into the bank. The civilians inside were scared and shaken but they were alive. He walked up to the desk and set the money ontop of it. "I think this is yours."

"How is he?" Stronghold asked Officer Kingston.
"Moretz will be fine. Thanks to you."
"Thank him. I just beat up a few people. He got the med pack for you."
Hank smiled and sat down. "This has been one hell of a day."
"Can say that again."

(MOM!)
Jennifer looked up to see Ultra Girl flying in. (About time. Where were you?)
(Gang violence and I was investigating a murder.)
(A murder?)
(Double homicide. Looked like electrical burns. There are officers on it now. Are you okay?)
(Fine. You missed the fun.)
Ultra Girl touched down. "Hello."
"Hi."
"So what's your name?"
"Stronghold."
"Well Stronghold, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ultra Girl."

more_horiz
in a underground fight ring  The Machine Queen and her henchmen  are walking around and one of the henchmen say in stern tone.

henchman: boss what are we doing here?

the Machine Queen: this is a illegal underground fighting circuit,  some one here's bound to know were  Grizzly Amarillo and his men are so  let's make people start talking boys.

person in nicely dress suit: okay who of you out there want to tangle with the Demolisher any takers?

the Machine Queen: I will take you up on that offer.

Person in nicely dress suit: look miss no offense but I'm looking for strong tough man, not delicate flowers like yourself.

the Machine Queen: let me fight or on my command my men will kill everyone here. do you really want all these people's blood on your hands?

Demolisher  ( big strong guy, doesn't look too bright) I say let the little lady fight  if you want's to take me on then that's it's not my problem if she gets hurt!

Person in nicely dress suit: okay looks like we have our match the Demolisher vs. this Lady, what's your name miss?

The Machine Queen: Nano The Machine Queen!

Person in nicely dress suit: Nano the Machine Queen  folks! okay in this fight weapons will be allow including guns!

the Demolisher looks at The Machine Queen and says in smirk tone.

Demolisher: hey there little lady  you might want to use some weapons they might give you advantage in the fight or maybe  you should just back out right now. cause it would be a shame to hurt such a delicate flower like yourself.

the Machine Queen: I won't be need any weapons, and the only one who's going to be hurt is you!

Demolisher: miss are you're bonkers of more than twice your size I could crush you, there's no way you a little thing like you could defeat me!

The Machine Queen:  never judge a book by it's cover I'm more then capable of bring you down!

Demolisher:  ( laughing) man you are one funny lady you know that, okay than if you serious think you can defeat me , than by all means bring it!

The Machine Queen: with pleasure!

more_horiz

Rijo was smoking a cigar while he watched all this. "The girl is gonna win."

"How can you tell?" A man asked him.

"Well in situations like this the chances are pretty good that the harmless looking newcomer is going to turn out to be extremely dangerous."

"Want to bet on that?"

"Three grand says she wins."

"You're on."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Rijo was smoking a cigar while he watched all this. "The girl is gonna win."

"How can you tell?" A man asked him.

"Well in situations like this the chances are pretty good that the harmless looking newcomer is going to turn out to be extremely dangerous."

"Want to bet on that?"

"Three grand says she wins."

"You're on."

Machine Queen: so what are you right for big guy hit me!

the Demolisher lunges forward and attempts to strike The Machine Queen but she quickly dodges than effortlessly dodges his other attacks as she says in stern tone.

Demolisher: Lady this is supposed to be a fight, so attack back already.

Machine Queen: what's wrong getting frustrating cause you can't hit me? your problem is that even through you may be strong, you lack speed, your relfexes are slow! a person with superior reflexes such as mine could dodge your slow cumbersome attacks all day! I'm guessing the only reason you won your previous fights is because your opponents didn't have relfexes that compare to mine.

Demolisher: dealt with fast people before lady, I'll i have to do is right for you to strike then your mine.

Machine Queen ( dodging the Demolisher's attacks) really now is that right, well i bet all those fast people just had normal human relfexes and agility.

the Demolisher grabs a concussion grenade pulls the pin and tosses it at the Machine Queen it hits the ground and explodes right in front of her as the Demolisher says in stern tone.

Demolisher: well looks like you lost little Lady too bad, now their going to have to carry what is left of your corpse out of here.

the Machine Queen stares at Demolisher through the smoke produce by the explosion saying in stern tone.

Machine Queen: is that so, well I hate to break it to you big guy but I'm still alive, but nice try though!

man in nicely dress suit: what that woman is still alive but how, that concussion grenade had enough TNT to blow up a tank, how in the hell is she not dead?!?

the Demolisher then strikes at the Machine Queen convinced that she must have somehow dodge the explosion and she doesn't move allow him to hit her square in the face. when he hits his face there's a cracking sound and he pulls back his hand in pain saying in stern tone.

Demolisher: what the hell is this woman made of, she isn't human!

Machine Queen: I let you in on a little secret you want to know why your strike had no effect on me, why i was able to survived to explosion well it's all thanks to Nanomachines!

it's very quick but for a split second one could have seen the Machine Queen's body turn to metallic black in color just as Demolisher hit her then quickly revert back to a normal flesh color in a split second.

more_horiz
Machine Queen: one more thing I'm done playing around with you!

the Machine Queen punches Demolisher in the gut at a super human speed so hard that he doubles over in pain  and stumbles forward.  then Machine Queen punches him square in the jaw and sends him flying out of the cage  and skidding across the ground  into a wall . she jumps straight out of the cage and stomps on  Demolisher chest crushing his ribs then grabs him by the neck saying in firm tone.

Machine Queen: if you value your life you will tell me where Grizzly Amarillo is!  I can break your neck and kill you at any time I wish, so tell me where is Grizzly Amarillo!

Demolisher: Look I don't where the guy is lady.

Machine Queen:  I sure you, you don't know where he is ? you better not be lying to me!

Demolisher: I swear I have no idea where the guy is now let me go!

Machine Queen: I see so that means you useless to me!

the Demolisher goes for his handgun but the Machine grabs it crushes it in her hands, then snaps Demolisher's neck.  after that she toss his lifeless body away like a rag doll  saying in stern tone.

Machine Queen:  now if  some one doesn't speak up and tell me where Grizzly Amarillo is I will kill each and everyone of you!  and if you think I'm bluff say hello to my  friend the Giantess!

suddenly the roof of the place is ripped off  by OBO who looks at the Machine Queen saying in angry tone.

OBO: I swear my husband is going to find a way to stop you Lorena , he's going to way to free me from your clutches and rescue my daughter.  

Machine Queen: and who is your husband going to find to stop me, a super hero that's a laugh!  let's face it you over grown bitch ,   your husband isn't doing jack cause his hospitalize I put him there!  now you got that message I want you to crush everyone here if some one doesn't tell me where Grizzly Amarillo is in the next 30 seconds!

OBO: I won't do it I'm not a monster!

Machine Queen uses her Nanokinesis  to control the device she has inside OBO's pain which stimulates  OBO's pain sensors causing her to cringe in pain as Machine Queen says in stern tone.

Machine Queen: you will do as I say, I did you forget who holds the cards here! now as a explain crush that bothersome man  in the corner ( pointing at the sharply dress man ).

OBO grabs the sharply dress man and says in firm tone before she crushes him in her hand.

OBO: sorry little one, but I have no choice, i must do as she commands.

OBO then crushes the sharply dress man in her right hand and the sounds of bones being crunch into powder can be herd.  OBO then drops the  sharply dress man's mangle body  to  the ground with a sad look in her face as Machine Queen addresses  Rijo and everyone else there.

Machine Queen: see that, that is what will happen to the rest of you if you don't tell me where Grizzly Amarillo  and his men are! ( then appears right next to Rijo turns into a black blob compose of Nanomachines then morphs into him saying firm tone) you're right I'm dangerous, extremely dangerous I have a indestructible giantess with godly strength at my command and I'm not afraid to use her. and even if I didn't I'm still dangerous. I just don't want to get my hands dirty really not worth it, so it's better to let other people do the work for me.

more_horiz

"I don't really know a Joe Grizzly, really." Rijo shrugged. "Buuut I did hear somebody planning something about robbing the bank, maybe ask around there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I don't really know a Joe Grizzly, really." Rijo shrugged. "Buuut I did hear somebody planning something about robbing the bank, maybe ask around there."

Machine Queen: I will, but robber a bank is so small time, my plan for this city is going to be big! The okay men, let's check around the bank.

Machine Queen Morphs back into her original form and uses a high tech tool to teleport OBO back to her base saying in firm tone.

Machine Queen: alright before me and my boys go I just want tell everyone here, that you all work for me now, if any of you resist I will have you kill! am taking over this city, my plan is to have every single gang in this city working for me and to bring this city to it's knees!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Machine Queen: I will, but robber a bank is so small time, my plan for this city is going to be big! The  okay men, let's check around the bank.

Machine Queen Morphs back into her original form and uses a high tech tool to teleport OBO back to her base saying in firm tone.

Machine Queen: alright before me and my boys   go I just want tell everyone here, that you all  work for me  now, if any of you resist I will have you kill! am  taking  over this city, my plan is to have every single gang in this city working  for me and to bring this city to it's knees!

"Good luck with that honey." Rijo said as he left to go collect his bet money.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thank you so much."

"Where are we going?"

Not far away...

"Alright, I'm going in."

"New guy?" Moretz asked.

"Can do!"

Hank ran out of the office building with a medical kit. "Officer Kingston!"
"Hank? What are you doing here?"
"I heard gunshots and ran for cover and I saw the injured officer so I asked for medical...it's not important, but I have it. We can use this to treat the officer's wounds."
"Alright, give it here. The ambulance will be here soon so we'll do what we can."
Stronghold made sure that the criminals were down and busted their guns to be certain. He picked up the bags of money and walked into the bank. The civilians inside were scared and shaken but they were alive. He walked up to the desk and set the money ontop of it. "I think this is yours."

"How is he?" Stronghold asked Officer Kingston.
"Moretz will be fine. Thanks to you."
"Thank him. I just beat up a few people. He got the med pack for you."
Hank smiled and sat down. "This has been one hell of a day."
"Can say that again."

(MOM!)
Jennifer looked up to see Ultra Girl flying in. (About time. Where were you?)
(Gang violence and I was investigating a murder.)
(A murder?)
(Double homicide. Looked like electrical burns. There are officers on it now. Are you okay?)
(Fine. You missed the fun.)
Ultra Girl touched down. "Hello."
"Hi."
"So what's your name?"
"Stronghold."
"Well Stronghold, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ultra Girl."

"This is an honor."
"The honor is all mine hero and, thank you for saving everyone."

The ambulance, police and the news crews showed up soon after and they ran forward. Stronghold was about to step up to them...only for the reporters to run right past him. "Ultra Girl! Ultra Girl! How was it fighting off a squad of armed men?" "Ultra Girl! Over here!" "Were you frightened at all?"
"Um...."
"Ultra Girl!"
"Actually, I just got here. Stronghold is the one who saved everyone."
"Who?"
"Ahem."
"And you are?"
"Stronghold!"
The reporters turned to each other and then started interviewing him. Stronghold smiled and leaned against a car and answered their questions.

"Is it always like this for you?" Hank asked her.
"Sometimes. Most of the time I'm gone first." (So what are you two doing here?)
(Wha....how did you?)
(Telepath. So Matt has superpowers now. I gotta admit, I should have seen it coming after the meteor)
(Wait a second.....FLANNERY?)
(Woah! That was a little loud don't you think? But yeah...it's me. I'm Ultra Girl.)
(Man....first Matthew and now you?)
(Well technically, I came first.)
(Touche. But man, at this rate, I'm gonna be getting superpowers.)
(I hope so. That'd be cool.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Machine Queen: I will, but robber a bank is so small time, my plan for this city is going to be big! The  okay men, let's check around the bank.

Machine Queen: alright before me and my boys   go I just want tell everyone here, that you all  work for me  now, if any of you resist I will have you kill! am  taking  over this city, my plan is to have every single gang in this city working  for me and to bring this city to it's knees!
"Good luck with that honey." Rijo said as he left to go collect his bet money.
Machine Queen: thanks, and it does help that I have a indestructible giantess on my side with godly strength!   who I'm force to work for me cause i have a device implanted inside her head and I'm holding her 4 year old daughter hostage.  and I have threaten to atomize her daughter  if she doesn't do as I say, but it's just  a bluff  to get her to do my bidding.  

Machine Queen and her boys head to the bank.

more_horiz

"A four year old?" One of the men asked.
"Who vaporizes a four year old?"
"...Atomix?"
"I don't know, was he really that evil?"
"...Naaaaah."

Rijo found the man from earlier. "Hello."

"Oh....h-hi Rijo."

"Hey buddy, do you have money?"

"A-aabout that..."

"You made a bet. With me. For three grand....and you don't have the money. Do I have this right?"

"Yes?"

"Whelp, you're f-ked." Rijo said and grabbed the man by the throat and lifted him off the ground with ease. "Wait...wait...I-I can get it for you." He choked out. Rijo took out the man's wallet and looked at it before dropping him. "Talk."
"I-I know people at a gambling den....I just have to ask them and I'll get you your money."
"...Very well. You have until tomorrow and since you have wasted my time, I am increasing my price up to 4k. Don't try to hide either, I know where you live now." Rijo tossed the wallet back at him and walked off to see if his boss needed anything.

The man took a deep breath and explained his story to the man in the suit. "Okay....so-so that's it...I need 4k...and I will do anything I can to pay it off...can you help me?"
"I can help you, but you're working for us until you pay it all off. Understand?"
"Yes sir, thank you sir." The man said and headed home with the check.

The man in the suit and called up D'Amico. "Good news sir, we have a new employee at the casino."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"A four year old?" One of the men asked.
"Who vaporizes a four year old?"
"...Atomix?"
"I don't know, was he really that evil?"
"...Naaaaah."

Rijo found the man from earlier. "Hello."

"Oh....h-hi Rijo."

"Hey buddy, do you have money?"

"A-aabout that..."

"You made a bet. With me. For three grand....and you don't have the money. Do I have this right?"

"Yes?"

"Whelp, you're f-ked." Rijo said and grabbed the man by the throat and lifted him off the ground with ease. "Wait...wait...I-I can get it for you." He choked out. Rijo took out the man's wallet and looked at it before dropping him. "Talk."
"I-I know people at a gambling den....I just have to ask them and I'll get you your money."
"...Very well. You have until tomorrow and since you have wasted my time, I am increasing my price up to 4k. Don't try to hide either, I know where you live now." Rijo tossed the wallet back at him and walked off to see if his boss needed anything.

The man took a deep breath and explained his story to the man in the suit. "Okay....so-so that's it...I need 4k...and I will do anything I can to pay it off...can you help me?"
"I can help you, but you're working for us until you pay it all off. Understand?"
"Yes sir, thank you sir." The man said and headed home with the check.

The man in the suit and called up D'Amico. "Good news sir, we have a new employee at the casino."
another man makes a comment saying in firm tone, you know who would kill a four year old though Mei Kage The Butcher  Woodsmen, but that bitch was just batshit crazy. the kind of person who goes around kicking puppies good thing she's dead. my point is there's only two types of people who would do that, one some one who's batshit insane and two a demon.

more_horiz

Park Hilton Hotel

"So she's some kind of robot woman?" Salvador asked as he was sitting down for dinner in a private suite and waiting for a guest.
"That's correct sir. She claims to have a giantess on her pay role, but she could be lying. What should we do about her?"
"I doubt that she will be a problem. She's just some upstart blowing smoke without any idea of how things work around here. If she starts causing trouble, then we will deal with her."
"Understood sir. So what about the Family?"
"Our understanding with them still holds. A war between both sides would not benefit either of us. What I want to know is, who is this Stronghold kid?"
"A rookie superhero. If what we've heard is right, then he has superhuman strength."
"Like you?"
"Like me, but not as strong. I'm taller, I'm more experienced and I have more muscle mass. In a battle between two bricks, that is what it will come down to."
Salvador laughed at this. "Of course, of course. Now, if it becomes necessary to deal with Ultra Girl?"
"I would recommend a 50. Cal Sniper Rifle from a long range sir, shoot her in the back of the head before she even knows it's coming. You can't stop a bullet if you don't know it's there."
"Brilliant Rijo. Life has been quite good for us since that meteor hit. The scared and newly empowered meteor meta's have been easy to recruit and our business has been going well. We'll just keep things going for now. If these so called heroes start giving us trouble, then we'll deal with them all."

A minute later, their guests arrived. "Right this way Mister and Misses D'Amico." The waiter said to them.

more_horiz
checking around the Bank

Machine Queen: okay everyone listen up has anyone around here seen a man name Grizzly Amarillo!   ( grabs a car and flings it in the air saying in stern tone)  don't make me repeat my self I said  has any person here seen Grizzly Amarillo now speak up.  ( contacts OBO) OBO it's time assault  Biotech Labs take their tech, and if you refused just remember who holds the cards here.

OBO ( communicator): what the hell would you want with that much tech Lorena.

Machine Queen: if I want to show this City I truly mean business then I need some upgrades so I'm going to assimilate  tech into myself to make myself more dangerous!

more_horiz

"Well hells bells." Machine Woman and her gang turned around to see Stronghold. "I guess....it's a good thing I stuck around to help with repairs and stuff huh? I mean, I had a feeling this bank would be hit again, but, I didn't think it would be twice in the same day. Is this place just unpopular or something? And what's your name anyway kid?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Park Hilton Hotel

"So she's some kind of robot woman?" Salvador asked as he was sitting down for dinner in a private suite and waiting for a guest.
"That's correct sir. She claims to have a giantess on her pay role, but she could be lying. What should we do about her?"
"I doubt that she will be a problem. She's just some upstart blowing smoke without any idea of how things work around here. If she starts causing trouble, then we will deal with her."
"Our understanding with them still holds. A war between both sides would not benefit either of us. What I want to know is, who is this Stronghold kid?"
"A rookie superhero. If what we've heard is right, then he has superhuman strength."
"Like you?"
"Like me, but not as strong. I'm taller, I'm more experienced and I have more muscle mass. In a battle between two bricks, that is what it will come down to."
Salvador laughed at this. "Of course, of course. Now, if it becomes necessary to deal with Ultra Girl?"
"I would recommend a 50. Cal Sniper Rifle from a long range sir, shoot her in the back of the head before she even knows it's coming. You can't stop a bullet if you don't know it's there."
"Brilliant Rijo. Life has been quite good for us since that meteor hit. The scared and newly empowered meteor meta's have been easy to recruit and our business has been going well. We'll just keep things going for now. If these so called heroes start giving us trouble, then we'll deal with them all."

A minute later, their guests arrived. "Right this way Mister and Misses D'Amico." The waiter said to them.
Appreciate this:D 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Park Hilton Hotel

"Like you?"

Appreciate this:D 

You're welcome! cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Well hells bells." Machine Woman and her gang turned around to see Stronghold. "I guess....it's a good thing I stuck around to help with repairs and stuff huh? I mean, I had a feeling this bank would be hit again, but, I didn't think it would be twice in the same day. Is this place just unpopular or something? And what's your name anyway kid?"
Machine Queen: my name is  Nano " the Machine Queen" and I just want to know where Grizzly Amarillo is I could care less about robing this bank.

a old man in a cloak fellow by the largest woman  Stronghold has probably seen shows up and one of them the old man says in firm tone.

Fifi Frederick:  okay  Tasyozoukai  going to the information we got this is were we would make what they called a bank account.

the large woman who is actually not tall just wide and built like a tank standing at only 5'4"  speaks up saying in firm tone.

Lady Tasyozoukai:   yep this is the place but this might not be the best time.

Machine Queen: heh well if it isn't Sir  Frederick and Lady Tasyozoukai what brings you two here?

Frederick: that voice, Lorena your alive?!?

Lady Tasyozoukai: how in the hell did you survived, OBO capsized your ship  four years ago you were left striding in the ocean, you should be dead.

Machine Queen: you what to know the secretly to my survival Nanomachines!  by the way I have you two's giantess friend OBO, I'm force her to do her bidding by bluffing to vaporize her four year old daughter with a atomization weapon that i don't even have.  right now I have her daughter hold hostage in room in my base with a indestructible force-field activated.

Frederick: Lorena you fiend you will not get away with this Carl will find away to stop you.

Machine Queen: not really I already took care of him, let's just say he's going to be in the hospital for awhile from what i did to him. I going to use your Giantess friend to terrorize this city. and once word gets out that there's a giantess terrorizing the City  I will inform  the rest of the country about the giants and giant creatures that live in your two's home country, I will exposed them for the rest of the world to see!

Lady Tasyozoukai: damn you, you bitch, I will not allow you to use OBO as some kind of pawn, and I will not allow you to  make OBO and the rest like her seem like monsters!

Lady Tasyozoukai picks up car and tosses it at Machine Queen slam her into the wall, the Machine Queen pushes the car aside and says in stern tone.

Machine Queen: I don't have time for this nonsense.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Machine Queen: my name is  Nano " the Machine Queen" and I just want to know where Grizzly Amarillo is I could care less about robing this bank.

a old man in a cloak fellow by the largest woman  Stronghold has probably seen shows up and one of them the old man says in firm tone.

Fifi Frederick:  okay  Tasyozoukai  going to the information we got this is were we would make what they called a bank account.

the large woman who is actually not tall just wide and built like a tank standing at only 5'4"  speaks up saying in firm tone.

Machine Queen: heh well if it isn't Sir  Frederick and Lady Tasyozoukai what brings you two here?

Lady Tasyozoukai: how in the hell did you survived, OBO capsized your ship  four years ago you were left striding in the ocean, you should be dead.

Machine Queen: you what to know the secretly to my survival Nanomachines!  by the way I have you two's giantess friend OBO, I'm force her to do her bidding by bluffing to vaporize her four year old daughter with a atomization weapon that i don't even have.  right now I have her daughter hold hostage in room in my base with a indestructible force-field activated.

Frederick: Lorena you fiend you will not get away with this Carl will find away to stop you.

Machine Queen: not really I already took care of him, let's just say he's going to be in the hospital for awhile from what i did to him. I going to use your Giantess friend to terrorize this city. and once word gets out that there's a giantess terrorizing the City  I will inform  the rest of the country about the giants and giant creatures that live in your two's home country, I will exposed them for the rest of the world to see!

Lady Tasyozoukai: damn you, you bitch, I will not allow you to use OBO as some kind of pawn, and I will not allow you to  make OBO and the rest like her seem like monsters!

Lady Tasyozoukai picks up car and tosses it at Machine Queen slam her into the wall, the Machine Queen pushes the car aside and says in stern tone.

Machine Queen looked up just in time to see Stronghold jumping at her. He drop kicked her in the face and sent her flying through the wall. "I don't know what's going on here but if you really are kidnapping children in MY city, then I'm bringing you down!" He uppercut her into the ceiling.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Machine Queen looked up just in time to see Stronghold jumping at her. He drop kicked her in the face and sent her flying through the wall. "I don't know what's going on here but if you really are kidnapping children in MY city, then I'm bringing you down!" He uppercut her into the ceiling.

Machine Queen pulls her head out of the ceiling saying in stern tone.

Machine Queen: I don't have time for this boys deal with them , I'm going back to base!

on her command the machine queen's men rain down a hail of gun fire upon Stronghold, Lady Tasyozoukai and Frederick. then at Super speed disappears leaving the arena. Fredrick takes out a long crystallize staff and uses it to absorb the Kinetic Energy from the bullets being fire at him and redirect at machine Queen's men saying in firm tone.

Frederick: good thing I deiced to being my Noviella Rubber Rubber Shield , and my Noviella crystal horn bull staff with me. hey Tasyozoukai how are you holding up?

Lady Tasyozoukai : just fine my thick hide is protecting me the projectiles just sting a little. hey Fredrick do you think that guy over there ( looking at Stronghold) will help us rescue OBO's four year old daughter Jojo form Lorena?

Fredrick : I'm sure if it, but first we have to go see OBO's husband Carl in the hospital, Lorena mention nanomachines, Carl's a scientist he might know something about them!

more_horiz

"I will be honored to help you rescue your child. My name is Stronghold by the way and it is nice to meet you all. Cool staff by the way, how's it work?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I will be honored to help you rescue your child. My name is Stronghold by the way and it is nice to meet you all. Cool staff by the way, how's it work?"

Frederick: thank your Stronghold my staff is forge from the horns of a crystal horn bull. in my home kingdom there are bulls with crystal horns, that are able to absorb and redirect energy. I'm not sure how it works exactly but my friend Carl says it's a defense mechanism. he theorize they the horns of a crystal bull are able to absorb and redirect energy because the horns have a thin invisible force field around them. the most the plants and wildlife in my home kingdom used to be just normal creatures then a 12 years ago a meteor struck my country and mutant most of the planets and wildlife giving them special abilities as well as turning them into giant creatures and planets.

Lady Tasyozoukai: our friend OBO , her parents and neighbors were just normal people until that meteor hit them 12 years ago, now because it they are giants,and have powers. are friend OBO is a indestructible Giantess with godly strength it boggles our mind how Lorena managed to take her down and capture her. we were at war with a rival Kingdom once and OBO single handedly storm the rival kingdom by her self and end the war. from that day forward her and her parents and neighbors have become guardians of our kingdom, but recently she has deiced to leave our kingdom and start her life here in this country.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply