ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 4 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rijo had been working for Mister Pickett for a few years now, just as a leg-breaker, somebody who intimidated and threatened others into paying up the debt money they owed him. It helped that he himself was a tall, muscular and intimidating man.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/309/6/6/yuri_commission_by_bardoftheseas-d4f8rre.jpg
Usually he either broke fingers or threatened to while the others took care of the property damage. For the most part, Rijo had been content with this. But lately he'd been looking to climb further up the ranks. He was actually in that park to speak with his boss about a few things when the meteor fell. Rijo still didn't know how he survived, but he chalked it up to just another moment of insanity in the crazy world they all lived in. It didn't even take a day before he noticed the incredible changes in his strength. He was able to lift a car and snap a barbell like it was a stick. He tore his punching bag in half with a casual punch. Rijo had been granted an amazing gift and he was going to use to take everything he wanted. Mister Pickett had put him in charge of a gun deal going down tonight and Rijo was eagerly looking forward to it.
A set of black limos rolled up and a lean guy in a funny suit with a funny mustache popped out of the lead limo, with two guys coming out of another holding suitcases.

"You got the guns?" he'd ask Rijo, head cocked to the side, staring at his size
"Got 'em right here. You have made the right choice in buying from us. These are top of the line merchandise. And these lovely ladies..." He snapped his fingers and a man brought over a case and opened it up, revealing two automatic shotguns. "Are the twins: AA2-Automatic-Shotguns."
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/064/e/5/aa_2_automatic_shotgun_by_thebadpanda2-d5x32pg.jpg
"Shoot a man with these and they'll tear right through any body armor he's wearing. So then Mister Sandoz, do you have the money?"  
Sandoz snapped his fingers and the men behind him opened the suitcases, filled with money

"In abundance big man, woooo boy, y'all Exodus cats know how to do business! Always a pleasure m'man, always a pleasure" he'd say, handing the money over

"The same to you sir." Rijo said as his men checked the money. Satisfied, they handed over the guns.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

During Lunch Period, Matthew decided to have some fun. After getting his food, he walked outside, walked around a corner and leaped up onto the roof. "Hell of a view." He laughed as he found a good spot and sat down to eat. Spotting Hank looking or him outside, Matthew pulled out his cell and gave him a text. LOOK UP.
Hank did so and his jaw dropped. "Matt?!" Matthew laughed and hopped off the roof, grabbed Hank and jumped back up. "Cool huh?" "I...what? What...how did you just..." "This is my way of telling you I have superpowers now. Woah, watch your step." Matthew helped him across the roof. "This is awesome right? How often do we get to eat on the roof?" "Not at all...I guess." Hank sat down with him. "Okay so, back up man, what's going on?" "Weeellll..the meteor. I don't know how, but it gave me powers." "And so now you're super strong." "That's right." "That's cool." "I know." "So besides now being an amazing basketball player, what else can you do?" "I'm still figuring all that out. So far I've crushed doorknobs, pencils, a chair leg and rocks. I'm not sure how durable I am just yet but at the very least, I know I can l take the landings from my jumps with no trouble." "We've gotta test it." "Yeah, any ideas?" "Meet me at the quarry after school. I'll bring the gear." "I can't wait man." "So....did anything else happen?" "I got jumped. By four guys at once." "Four guys?" "I won too." "Winner and still champion."
"So what are you planning to do with these powers?"
"Take over the world, what else?"
"Hey Matt...being more serious here, what about the tournament?"
Matthew paused and set down the milk.
"I mean...no offense, but if you have powers, it wouldn't exactly be..."
"I know. I-I'll figure something out. If I'm gonna win that thing, I'm gonna win it clean. The real question is football. Gotta make sure I don't hurt the other kids."
"That's true."
Matthew lied down on his back and looked up at the clouds as the two thought about all of this. "Any idea on where to find one of those power null things?"
"....Flannery."
"Flannery?"
"We could tell her. Look, her mom is on the force right? And the ECPD have that Anti-Meta Division. Flannery could easily score one of those and you could wear it like on your wrist or ankle when you're playing the game or boxing."
"That's brilliant Hank!"
"Alright then, I'll get her alone later and we can talk to her then."
After lunch, Matthew jumped down with Hank, being careful with him, and the two went off to their classes.

On the way, Hank caught up with Flannery. "Hey Flann, do you have a minute?"
"What's up?"
"Um, I really need to talk to you privately about something later."
"Must be big. Alright, I have a free period next hour."
"Cool, I'll catch up to there alright?"
"Sure."
Hank ran off to class and Flannery wondered about what it could be.
After math class, Flannery hung out in the hallway and waited around for Hank.
"Hey."
"So what's the big secret?"
Hank lead her outside where they could talk privately. "Brace yourself for this one..." Hank explained it to her the best he could. "So, Matthew wants a dampener for himself so he can compete in sports and still have it be fair. Can you help us out?"
"I think I can find one. Thanks for telling me Hank."
"No problem."

After more school hijinks, Matthew made a plan with Hank.

Later, they met up at the rock quarry and Hank set down a big bag. "Alright...I'm gonna start off easy and then we can start moving up to bigger and badder things, okay man?"

"That works just fine for me."

"Okay..." Hank unzipped the bag and pulled out a wooden bat. "Are you sure about this?"
"Completely. Let me have it."
Hank got ready to swing but stopped. "IF...if this goes bad..."
"I'll take full responsibility."
"And there's no repercussions?"
"None."
"Okay then." Hank took a deep breath, readied the bat and stepped forward and swung it at as hard as he could. The bat broke into splinters on contact with Matthew, who stood tall like nothing happened.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: hey Admin how about a team up with Lorena Katz aka Nano the Machine Queen and Mister Pickett ?

Actually....I say we put it to a vote.

Legato, Froggy, get in here and help me make up my mind!Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Alitla and her bodyguards look for the principle's office and  Frederick spots it saying in firm tone.

Frederick:  here it is the principle's office.

Alitla takes her right glove off and sticks her right hand on locker and looks back at Frederick saying in firm tone.

Alitla :  Sir Frederick are you sure that's the place we need to go?

Sir Frederick: I'm sure of it Princess Mazanrok   as it reads has the word principle on it with a name under the word principle.  

Alitla  tries to  yank hand off with out tearing off the door to the locker her hand is on  saying in firm tone.

Alitla :  ah Sir Frederick, Lady Tasyozoukai, Esthara I seem to be stuck.

Esthara: what did you do Alitla .

Alitla: I just took one of my gloves of to feel what this locker is like.

Esthara: and let me guess now your stuck to it.

Alitla: yeah.

Lady Tasyozoukai: well kiddo I wish i could help but I'm afraid that I might yank that locker off in the process and it would still be stuck to your hand. okay me , Esthara sir Frederick will walk into the principle's office and their are other people here  maybe you should ask one of them for help.

Lady Tasyozoukai, Esthara and  Sir Frederick enter the Exodus City High principle's office  and Alitla hollars in stern tone.

Alitla: hey if anyone can hear me I need help my hand is stuck to this locker!

while stuck to the locker Alitla sees a news article that reads  Exodus City soccer  U16  division soccer team  set to take on the Stridayxa Thunderfoots, Stridayxa City's U16 division soccer team. playing Center forward for the Stridayxa Thunderfoots is the eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings Saskouara Manastina.  in other news the Exodus City Girls' soccer U16 Division Soccer team will be taking on Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City's Girl's  U16 division soccer team.   the main striker of the Stridayxa Yaks is the second eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings  Vanessa   Manastina who is well know for her speed.

the Famous Manastina Siblings are the grandchildren of the fame heroes Mcgalister Manastina and Jonna Manastina members of the fame Sun Shine Monkey  Squad who took down infamous  international crime boss Vaslorzaor " the untouchable" Marazoukai and his criminal organization. yet in other news Exodus City  residents Alexandra family's house is still being repair after the freak accident that happen 2 days ago.  Mrs. Alexandra  had decline to comment about the incident state that she didn't know what cause the destruction to her home.

currently she, and her husband  Julius and their daughters Lara and Emilia short for Emmilziza    are out of  town.  the Anti-Meta Division were called to investigated the Alexandra family household and found trances of Psionic residue through out the house.
Jayce walked over. "I...huh. How'd you get yourself stuck like this?" He asked as he tried to figure out how to help her.

Alita: I want to know what this locker felt like so I took off one of my non stick gloves and happen to be wearing no stick clothing , and touch it now I'm stuck because I'm a amorphous girl who looks like what you call Candy Syrup that happens to be adhesive unfortunately for my adhesive is stronger then my strength which by the way is super human. don't ask me how my cloths and clothing work cause I don't know. I can assume a solid form but it's just so hard to do so i mainly stay in this form.

before you ask my body is exactly made of the answer is that I don't know.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Alitla and her bodyguards look for the principle's office and  Frederick spots it saying in firm tone.

Alitla takes her right glove off and sticks her right hand on locker and looks back at Frederick saying in firm tone.

Sir Frederick: I'm sure of it Princess Mazanrok   as it reads has the word principle on it with a name under the word principle.  

Alitla  tries to  yank hand off with out tearing off the door to the locker her hand is on  saying in firm tone.

Lady Tasyozoukai: well kiddo I wish i could help but I'm afraid that I might yank that locker off in the process and it would still be stuck to your hand. okay me , Esthara sir Frederick will walk into the principle's office and their are other people here  maybe you should ask one of them for help.

Lady Tasyozoukai, Esthara and  Sir Frederick enter the Exodus City High principle's office  and Alitla hollars in stern tone.

while stuck to the locker Alitla sees a news article that reads  Exodus City soccer  U16  division soccer team  set to take on the Stridayxa Thunderfoots, Stridayxa City's U16 division soccer team. playing Center forward for the Stridayxa Thunderfoots is the eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings Saskouara Manastina.  in other news the Exodus City Girls' soccer U16 Division Soccer team will be taking on Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City's Girl's  U16 division soccer team.   the main striker of the Stridayxa Yaks is the second eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings  Vanessa   Manastina who is well know for her speed.

the Famous Manastina Siblings are the grandchildren of the fame heroes Mcgalister Manastina and Jonna Manastina members of the fame Sun Shine Monkey  Squad who took down infamous  international crime boss Vaslorzaor " the untouchable" Marazoukai and his criminal organization. yet in other news Exodus City  residents Alexandra family's house is still being repair after the freak accident that happen 2 days ago.  Mrs. Alexandra  had decline to comment about the incident state that she didn't know what cause the destruction to her home.

currently she, and her husband  Julius and their daughters Lara and Emilia short for Emmilziza    are out of  town.  the Anti-Meta Division were called to investigated the Alexandra family household and found trances of Psionic residue through out the house.
Jayce walked over. "I...huh. How'd you get yourself stuck like this?" He asked as he tried to figure out how to help her.

Alita: I want to know what this locker felt like so I took off one of my non stick gloves and happen to be wearing no stick clothing ,  and touch it now I'm stuck because I'm a amorphous girl  who looks like what you call Candy Syrup that happens to be adhesive unfortunately for my adhesive is stronger then my strength which by the way is super human. don't ask me how  my cloths and clothing work cause I don't know.  I can assume a solid form  but it's just so hard to do so i mainly stay in this form.  

"Oh that old story." He said and put his hands on her clothing. "Okay...we're gonna pull on three alright? One, two, three!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rijo had been working for Mister Pickett for a few years now, just as a leg-breaker, somebody who intimidated and threatened others into paying up the debt money they owed him. It helped that he himself was a tall, muscular and intimidating man.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/309/6/6/yuri_commission_by_bardoftheseas-d4f8rre.jpg
Usually he either broke fingers or threatened to while the others took care of the property damage. For the most part, Rijo had been content with this. But lately he'd been looking to climb further up the ranks. He was actually in that park to speak with his boss about a few things when the meteor fell. Rijo still didn't know how he survived, but he chalked it up to just another moment of insanity in the crazy world they all lived in. It didn't even take a day before he noticed the incredible changes in his strength. He was able to lift a car and snap a barbell like it was a stick. He tore his punching bag in half with a casual punch. Rijo had been granted an amazing gift and he was going to use to take everything he wanted. Mister Pickett had put him in charge of a gun deal going down tonight and Rijo was eagerly looking forward to it.
A set of black limos rolled up and a lean guy in a funny suit with a funny mustache popped out of the lead limo, with two guys coming out of another holding suitcases.

"Got 'em right here. You have made the right choice in buying from us. These are top of the line merchandise. And these lovely ladies..." He snapped his fingers and a man brought over a case and opened it up, revealing two automatic shotguns. "Are the twins: AA2-Automatic-Shotguns."
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/064/e/5/aa_2_automatic_shotgun_by_thebadpanda2-d5x32pg.jpg
"Shoot a man with these and they'll tear right through any body armor he's wearing. So then Mister Sandoz, do you have the money?"  
Sandoz snapped his fingers and the men behind him opened the suitcases, filled with money

"In abundance big man, woooo boy, y'all Exodus cats know how to do business! Always a pleasure m'man, always a pleasure" he'd say, handing the money over
"The same to you sir." Rijo said as his men checked the money. Satisfied, they handed over the guns.
Sandoz smiled and took note of Rijo. "Yo, you been drinking muscle milk by the gallon?"

OOC: do the team up, it'd be crazy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sandoz smiled and took note of Rijo. "Yo, you been drinking muscle milk by the gallon?"

OOC: do the team up, it'd be crazy

"What can I say? I'm a health nut."

OT: Alright, so that's two for the team up.Smile 

more_horiz
Sandoz would nod, before walking away and muttering "health nut my ass, enhancile looking mother*)#)#" hurrying to his car

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

During Lunch Period, Matthew decided to have some fun. After getting his food, he walked outside, walked around a corner and leaped up onto the roof. "Hell of a view." He laughed as he found a good spot and sat down to eat. Spotting Hank looking or him outside, Matthew pulled out his cell and gave him a text. LOOK UP.
Hank did so and his jaw dropped. "Matt?!" Matthew laughed and hopped off the roof, grabbed Hank and jumped back up. "Cool huh?" "I...what? What...how did you just..." "This is my way of telling you I have superpowers now. Woah, watch your step." Matthew helped him across the roof. "This is awesome right? How often do we get to eat on the roof?" "Not at all...I guess." Hank sat down with him. "Okay so, back up man, what's going on?" "Weeellll..the meteor. I don't know how, but it gave me powers." "And so now you're super strong." "That's right." "That's cool." "I know." "So besides now being an amazing basketball player, what else can you do?" "I'm still figuring all that out. So far I've crushed doorknobs, pencils, a chair leg and rocks. I'm not sure how durable I am just yet but at the very least, I know I can l take the landings from my jumps with no trouble." "We've gotta test it." "Yeah, any ideas?" "Meet me at the quarry after school. I'll bring the gear." "I can't wait man." "So....did anything else happen?" "I got jumped. By four guys at once." "Four guys?" "I won too." "Winner and still champion."
"I know. I-I'll figure something out. If I'm gonna win that thing, I'm gonna win it clean. The real question is football. Gotta make sure I don't hurt the other kids."
"That's true."
Matthew lied down on his back and looked up at the clouds as the two thought about all of this. "Any idea on where to find one of those power null things?"
"....Flannery."
"Flannery?"
"We could tell her. Look, her mom is on the force right? And the ECPD have that Anti-Meta Division. Flannery could easily score one of those and you could wear it like on your wrist or ankle when you're playing the game or boxing."
"That's brilliant Hank!"
After lunch, Matthew jumped down with Hank, being careful with him, and the two went off to their classes.

"What's up?"
"Sure."
"Hey."
Hank lead her outside where they could talk privately. "Brace yourself for this one..." Hank explained it to her the best he could. "So, Matthew wants a dampener for himself so he can compete in sports and still have it be fair. Can you help us out?"
"No problem."

Later, they met up at the rock quarry and Hank set down a big bag. "Alright...I'm gonna start off easy and then we can start moving up to bigger and badder things, okay man?"

"Okay..." Hank unzipped the bag and pulled out a wooden bat. "Are you sure about this?"
"None."
"Okay then." Hank took a deep breath, readied the bat and stepped forward and swung it at as hard as he could. The bat broke into splinters on contact with Matthew, who stood tall like nothing happened.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Hank laughed as he tossed the broken bat handle. "What'd I tell you? I'm still standing man!"
"Alright, try this on for size." Hank whipped out an aluminum bat, did a few fancy sword-like swings with and then grabbed it with both hands and swung it as hard as he could, the bat breaking and denting on contact and making Hank shake a bit. "...Bad vibrations?" "Uh-huh." Hank recovered and looked at the bat and shrugged and tossed it. They continued in this fashion with a wrench being thrown at Matthew to no effect, a fork bending and breaking against Matt's hand, a hammer breaking against his wrist and finally Hank brought out a taser. "Woah....where did you get that?" "My dad got it for me, self-defense and all that." "You did not tell me you were bringing that." "You didn't ask." "Okay." "So are you ready?" Matthew took off his shirt and held it in his hand and thumped his chest. "Fire away." Hank turned it up to full charge and shot it out at his friend. The prongs sent a charge into Matthew that would have had any normal man screaming and spasming on the ground in pain but Matthew stood tall, only feeling a light tingle. Matthew waited until he was done and lightly pulled it off. "That tickled a bit." "Great, now I have to charge it again." Hank laughed. "But man oh man, that was amazing. So what else can you do? Can you fly?" "I...I don't think so. I mean, I can jump, I know that." "Well, give it a try." "Alright, back up." Hank nodded and took a couple of steps back. Matthew crouched down, looked up at the sky and leaped as high as he could, leaping an astounding one hundred and sixty feet into the air before he started coming back down. To Matthew's amazement, he withstood the landing with no real trouble. "DUDE! OH MY GOD! HANK! Hank did you see that?!" "That had to be, what, a hundred feet? Maybe more?" "So...so I can't fly, but I can jump like a boss. I like it." "Oh man...you should...you should be out there, cleaning up the city!"
"I will. I will, I just want to test a couple of more things and then I'll start working on that man. There are some punks I've been wanting to bust up for awhile now."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Alita: I want to know what this locker felt like so I took off one of my non stick gloves and happen to be wearing no stick clothing ,  and touch it now I'm stuck because I'm a amorphous girl  who looks like what you call Candy Syrup that happens to be adhesive unfortunately for my adhesive is stronger then my strength which by the way is super human. don't ask me how  my cloths and clothing work cause I don't know.  I can assume a solid form  but it's just so hard to do so i mainly stay in this form.  

"Oh that old story." He said and put his hands on her clothing. "Okay...we're gonna pull on three alright? One, two, three!"

Alita then starts pulling on the locker door and says in firm tone.

Alita: I need to tell you something I have actually gotten stuck to doors like this before  and pull them off their hinges trying to get my self unstuck from them.  I don't wont to yank the door off it's hinges, so how is this locker door's   tensile strength?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That's true."
"....Flannery."
"Flannery?"
"That's brilliant Hank!"

"What's up?"
"Sure."
"Hey."
"No problem."

"None."

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Hank laughed as he tossed the broken bat handle. "What'd I tell you? I'm still standing man!"
"Alright, try this on for size." Hank whipped out an aluminum bat, did a few fancy sword-like swings with and then grabbed it with both hands and swung it as hard as he could, the bat breaking and denting on contact and making Hank shake a bit. "...Bad vibrations?" "Uh-huh." Hank recovered and looked at the bat and shrugged and tossed it. They continued in this fashion with a wrench being thrown at Matthew to no effect, a fork bending and breaking against Matt's hand, a hammer breaking against his wrist and finally Hank brought out a taser. "Woah....where did you get that?" "My dad got it for me, self-defense and all that." "You did not tell me you were bringing that." "You didn't ask." "Okay." "So are you ready?" Matthew took off his shirt and held it in his hand and thumped his chest. "Fire away." Hank turned it up to full charge and shot it out at his friend. The prongs sent a charge into Matthew that would have had any normal man screaming and spasming on the ground in pain but Matthew stood tall, only feeling a light tingle. Matthew waited until he was done and lightly pulled it off. "That tickled a bit." "Great, now I have to charge it again." Hank laughed. "But man oh man, that was amazing. So what else can you do? Can you fly?" "I...I don't think so. I mean, I can jump, I know that." "Well, give it a try." "Alright, back up." Hank nodded and took a couple of steps back. Matthew crouched down, looked up at the sky and leaped as high as he could, leaping an astounding one hundred and sixty feet into the air before he started coming back down. To Matthew's amazement, he withstood the landing with no real trouble. "DUDE! OH MY GOD! HANK! Hank did you see that?!" "That had to be, what, a hundred feet? Maybe more?" "So...so I can't fly, but I can jump like a boss. I like it." "Oh man...you should...you should be out there, cleaning up the city!"
"I will. I will, I just want to test a couple of more things and then I'll start working on that Hank. There are some punks I've been wanting to bust up for awhile now."

After this, the two headed out.

They walked into a costume shop and Matthew hunted up and down for materials for his costume. After a short search, Matthew picked up a light blue spandex suit with a yellow belt and a black mask on the back of it. After holding it up in the mirror, Matthew decided to go look for a little something else, namely black gloves and boots. After buying this and some other materials and setting the bag down in Hank's car, Matthew headed into a clothing store and searched around and bought a pair of Black Boxer Shorts to go over the spandex.
At home, Matthew and Hank worked together on throwing a costume together.

After an hour of work, Matthew got changed and stepped out. "Alright, on a scale of one to ten, how badass is this?"
Stronghold and OBO - Page 4 Undo_1
"9."
"Eh, good enough."

more_horiz
Nice to know Flann isn't the only character to have a Ho Yay aura Razz 

Seriously good scene Guy Smile 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Alita then starts pulling on the locker door and says in firm tone.

Alita: I need to tell you something I  have actually gotten stuck to doors like this before  and pull them off their hinges trying to get my self unstuck from them.  I don't wont to yank the door off it's hinges, so how is this locker door's   tensile strength?
OOC: for Admin

OT: really don't know the  tensile strength of a locker door. so I don't know if a person with Class 15 strength could pull a locker door off it's hinges.  personally I search the web and found  the tensile strength of a locker door to be anywhere from  18,000  psi to 40,000 Psi, and still not sure on it.

more_horiz

A person with class 15 strength can pick up and chuck cars up several floors like softballs. For example: Spider-Man. So that door? It's coming right off!

IC: Jayce and Alita pulled and the door came flying off, causing the two to fall on their butts. "Ahhhh, you alright? That could have gone better...but, at least you're not stuck on one spot anymore." He said. "Ummm...alright, it doesn't look like anybody was using this one, so no big." Jayce looked at the locker door. "As for this....the only idea I really have is for us to hit the chemistry lab and try to make a solvent. I'll tell Damon to meet us there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

A person with class 15 strength can pick up and chuck cars up several floors like softballs. For example: Spider-Man. So that door? It's coming right off!

IC: Jayce and Alita pulled and the door came flying off, causing the two to fall on their butts. "Ahhhh, you alright? That could have gone better...but, at least you're not stuck on one spot anymore." He said. "Ummm...alright, it doesn't look like anybody was using this one, so no big." Jayce looked at the locker door. "As for this....the only idea I really have is for us to hit the chemistry lab and try to make a solvent. I'll tell Damon to meet us there."

Alita: to this chemistry lab than.

just then Esthara Hasiabhia comes Barrage out of the principle offices and spots Jayce saying in threatening tone as as she reaches for her sword.

Esthara ( wearing what appears to be a Medieval style white and red robe with a code of arms symbol on each side of the sleeves. ) holding right there, back away from the Princess now or else feel the cold steel of my blade! Princess Mazanrok are you alright is this person bother you?

Alita: not at all he was just helping me get on stuck and now we to go to this chemistry. I mean really Eshtara you can drop the tough girl act not every one is out get me you know. so you don't have to be so protective of me!

Esthara: but that's my job I'm your body guard Alita!

a large muscular woman approximately 400 pounds walks out of the principle's office with a grey hair man both are wearing the same type of robes as Esthara. The Large muscular woman says in stern tone as she cross her arms.

Lady Tasyozoukai: Esthara I have gone over the rules here, and it states that weapons aren't allow on the premises so hand over your sword.

Esthara: arugh do I have to?

Sir Frederick: yes those are the rules.

Esthara: fine!

Eshtara pulls out her sword which appears to be a made out some type of crystal and it's constantly vibrating at a ULTRA high frequency with a saw like motion that's too fast to be seen by the human eye. so it appears as if the sword isn't vibrating but the humming sound it makes tells that it is. and hands it to Frederick .

more_horiz
"This...has been a weird couple of days."Shocked 

more_horiz
Sir Frederick: I see Princess Mazanrok  you are not stuck to that locker anymore but the door is still stuck to your hand. by the why who is that young man with you ( looking at Jayce )?

Alita: just some one who help me.

Sir Frederick:  thanks for helping Princess Mazanrok kind sir.  as for you Esthara it's very un knight like to just assume things with out rationalizing it out first.  as my apprentice you should know better  than to jump to conclusions especially when the person in question isn't carrying a weapon.

Esthara: Sorry Master Frederick  my actions were  uncalled for.

Alita looks at Jayce and says to him in firm tone.

Alita: if you want to know why those three keep refering to me as a princess it's because I am.  my name is Alitla Mazanrok   I am the Princess of a kingdom called  Noviella  it's located on a island called Rhazorn  which is quite a bit larger than that place called Australia. there are  three kingdoms on the island Rhazorn, my kingdom,  Luxterria and The  Dracoiania Empire which is the largest kingdom  on Rhazorn.

these three people  are my body guards / knights .  the man with the grey hair is Sir Fifi Frederick he's the commander of my kingdom's military, as well as my body guard. the Large woman who stands 5'4" is Lady Tasyozoukai Kuma she's a Dracoiania genetically engineered super soldier, she used a part of their military and took part in a experiment they conducted but she defect and join my Kingdom, underneath her robe she's 400 pounds of solid muscle yeah she's huge.
the person who excuse you of trying to harm me is Esthara Hasiabhia she's my bodyguard as well as my childhood friend and Sir Frederick's apprentice .  

that sword of hers that you saw was made from the fangs of a creature called the the Noviella Crystal Tooth Vibro Tiger it's native to my country.  by the way I wasn't always like this I was normal once.

Sir  Fredrick:  that's right, and we have two reasons for coming to this country , the first reason we came to this country was to see two friends of ours OBO, Carl and their daughter Jojo.  the second reason we came here is because Princess Mazanrok like the name of this city and want to enroll here so she could learn about this Country

Lady Tasyozoukai  pats Jayce on the head

Lady Tasyozoukai: we often called  our friend OBO , Gígantas Afthartos that means the Indestructible Giantess she stands fifty nine feet and ten inches and is pretty much indestructible.  we were supposed to meet up with her husband Carl and her daughter Jojo in this city, but we haven't seen a hide or hair of them. I was going to ask you something kid but I have to be going so Esthara can ask you.

Sir  Fredrick: Esthara you stay with  Princess Mazanrok, you are student here now as is Princess Mazanrok!

Sir Fredrick and Lady Tasyozoukai  leave  as Esthara looks at Jayce and Alita saying in firm tone.

Esthara: okay I'm sorry about trying to slit your throat , so  were where you head you were going some with Alita before I stop you! another thing since your from around here  okay since you obvious from around here i'm going to ask you this have you seen  a man with light brown hair about 5'10" with glasses and a lab coat walking around with a 12 foot 4 year old with dark red hair ? those two people a describe are Carl and Jojo so have you seen them?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:02 am; edited 6 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Sir Frederick: I see Princess Mazanrok  you are not stuck to that locker anymore but the door is still stuck to your hand. by the why who is that young man with you ( looking at Jayce )?

Sir Frederick:  thanks for helping Princess Mazanrok kind sir.  as for you Esthara it's very un knight like to just assume things with out rationalizing it out first.  as my apprentice you should know better  than to jump to conclusions especially when the person in question isn't carrying a weapon.

Alita: if you want to know why those three keep refering to me as a princess it's because I am.  my name is Alitla Mazanrok   I am the Princess of a kingdom called  Noviella  it's located on a island called Rhazorn  which is quite a bit larger than that place called Australia. there are  three kingdoms on the island Rhazorn, my kingdom,  Luxterria and The  Dracoiania Empire which is the largest kingdom  on Rhazorn.

these three people  are my body guards / knights .  the man with the grey hair is Sir Fifi Frederick he's the commander of my kingdom's military, as well as my body guard.   the Large woman stands 5'4" is Lady Tasyozoukai Kuma she's a Dracoiania  genetically engineered super soldier, she used a part of their military and took part in a experiment they conducted   but she defect  and join my Kingdom, underneath her robe she's   400 pounds of solid muscle yeah she's huge. the person who excuse you of trying to harm me is Esthara Hasiabhia she's my bodyguard as well as my childhood friend and Sir Frederick's apprentice .  

that sword of hers that you saw was made from the fangs of a creature called the the Noviella Crystal Tooth Vibro Tiger it's native to my country.  by the way I wasn't always like this I was normal once.

Sir  Fredrick:  that's right, and we have two reasons for coming to this country , the first reason we came to this country was to see two friends of ours OBO, Carl and their daughter Jojo. the second reason we came here is because Princess Mazanrok like the name of this city and want to enroll here so she could learn about this Country

Lady Tasyozoukai: we often called  our friend OBO , Gígantas Afthartos that means the Indestructible Giantess she stands fifty nine feet and ten inches and is pretty much indestructible.  we were supposed to meet up with her husband Carl and her daughter Jojo in this city, but we haven't seen a hide or hair of them. I was going to ask you something kid but I have to be going so Esthara can ask you.

Sir  Fredrick: Esthara you stay with  Princess Mazanrok, you are student here now as is Princess Mazanrok!

Sir Fredrick and Lady Tasyozoukai  leave  as Esthara looks at Jayce and Alita saying in firm tone.

Esthara: okay I'm sorry about trying to slit your throat , so  were where you head you were going some with Alita before I stop you! another thing since your from around here okay since you obvious from around here i'm going to ask you this have you seen a man with light brown hair about 5'10" with glasses and a lab coat walking around with a 12 foot 4 year old with dark red hair ? those two people a describe are Carl and Jojo so have you seen them? 

Alita explains things to Jayce about who she is and about who Fredrick, Tasyozoukai and Esthara are. Esthara ask  Jayce if he has seen Carl and Jojo.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That's true."
"....Flannery."
"Flannery?"
"That's brilliant Hank!"

"What's up?"
"Sure."
"Hey."
"No problem."

"None."
"I will. I will, I just want to test a couple of more things and then I'll start working on that Hank. There are some punks I've been wanting to bust up for awhile now."
After this, the two headed out.

They walked into a costume shop and Matthew hunted up and down for materials for his costume. After a short search, Matthew picked up a light blue spandex suit with a yellow belt and a black mask on the back of it. After holding it up in the mirror, Matthew decided to go look for a little something else, namely black gloves and boots. After buying this and some other materials and setting the bag down in Hank's car, Matthew headed into a clothing store and searched around and bought a pair of Black Boxer Shorts to go over the spandex.
At home, Matthew and Hank worked together on throwing a costume together.

After an hour of work, Matthew got changed and stepped out. "Alright, on a scale of one to ten, how badass is this?"
Stronghold and OBO - Page 4 Undo_1
"9."
"Eh, good enough."
Matthew put on a jogging suit to cover up his suit as he walked around the city with Hank. "Aren't you hot?"

"The weird thing is....no. Not at all."

"Huh. Maybe we can chalk up heat resistance to your list of powers."

"I think so. Alright, what's up first?"

"Let's find some cars for you to lift."

"I like the sound of that."

Matthew and Hank walked around town and passed a few stores until they walked down an alleyway and behind a building and saw a carjacking in progress. Two men in ski masks and kevlar vests and black outfits grabbed a man and a woman and pulled them out of their van and threw them down and kicked them. "Bingo." Matthew stepped back and pulled off the jogging suit and put on his mask. "W-wait. Are you sure about this? I mean, those guys have guns! We don't even know if you're bulletproof. You could get killed." Hank insisted, fearing for his friend's safety. "I don't know if I'm bulletproof or not, but they need our help, so now's a good time to find out. You check on the people, I'll get their van back." Matthew said and ran over and jumped over the van just before it could drive away and he landed in front of it and crossed his arms over his chest. "Halt evildoers!" He declared.
"What the heck? Where'd he come from?" The driver asked. "Who cares? RAM HIM! Run him down!" The driver slammed on the gas and car sped up. Matthew held his hands out and crouched down and braced himself and the van rammed into him. A normal man would have been ran over and killed. But not Matthew. He was able to remain standing and stop the car in it's tracks. The thug continued to press his foot on the gas and sped up the van more and more but Matthew stayed standing and even began to push it backwards without much effort.When it was clear that the criminals were not going to get anywhere, they stopped the car and got out and stared him down. Matthew and the thugs walked and got ready to fight. It was like a Western and the hero was waiting for the villains to draw. They stopped. "So, are you guys gonna be smart and give up?"
Hank held his breath, wandering if he should rush them, but Matthew did have powers, but this was such a huge risk! Gritting his teeth, Hank stood up slowly and got ready to rush the thugs from behind. "Go to hell blueboy!" The driver said and the two criminals simultaneously pulled out handguns and fired on him. Matthew stood tall and braced himself for impact.
(NO!) Hank thought to himself as the bullets fired out and raced towards him at more than 700 MPH. They reached him a second and...bounced off of him harmlessly. Matthew didn't have a scratch on him. Hank stopped in his tracks and stared in amazement.
The two thugs just stopped and started at each other and then continued firing at him, one even shooting him in his exposed jaw, to no effect.
Matthew waited until they were out of ammo and the broken bullets lay at his feet.
"Alright then. My turn!" He smiled at the thugs and rushed them and grabbed the first thug, lifted him into the air, took his gun and crumpled it in his hand and then tossed him against the other thug, taking out both of them. "Whooo! You see that? I am the man!"
Hank smiled and helped up the couple. "Alright, that was...that was awesome."
"Thank you so much."
"Who are you?" The woman asked.
"Hmmm...how about...Stronghold!" Matthew declared, coming up with the name right then and there.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

these three people  are my body guards / knights .  the man with the grey hair is Sir Fifi Frederick he's the commander of my kingdom's military, as well as my body guard.   the Large woman stands 5'4" is Lady Tasyozoukai Kuma she's a Dracoiania  genetically engineered super soldier, she used a part of their military and took part in a experiment they conducted   but she defect  and join my Kingdom, underneath her robe she's   400 pounds of solid muscle yeah she's huge. the person who excuse you of trying to harm me is Esthara Hasiabhia she's my bodyguard as well as my childhood friend and Sir Frederick's apprentice .  

Sir  Fredrick:  that's right, and we have two reasons for coming to this country , the first reason we came to this country was to see two friends of ours OBO, Carl and their daughter Jojo. the second reason we came here is because Princess Mazanrok like the name of this city and want to enroll here so she could learn about this Country

Esthara: okay I'm sorry about trying to slit your throat , so  were where you head you were going some with Alita before I stop you! another thing since your from around here okay since you obvious from around here i'm going to ask you this have you seen a man with light brown hair about 5'10" with glasses and a lab coat walking around with a 12 foot 4 year old with dark red hair ? those two people a describe are Carl and Jojo so have you seen them? 

Alita explains things to Jayce about who she is and about who Fredrick, Tasyozoukai and Esthara are. Esthara ask  Jayce if he has seen Carl and Jojo.

OT: Admin are you going to get to this or should we just skip to the the chemistry lab scene?

more_horiz
I will get to it tomorrow.Smile 

more_horiz
Chemistry Lab.

Jayce waved as Damon entered. "Hey man, glad you're here. I'm gonna need your help mixing up this solvent."

Damon looked at the locker door. "Ummmm...."

"I'll explain after she's freed."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chemistry Lab.

Jayce waved as Damon entered. "Hey man, glad you're here. I'm gonna need your help mixing up this solvent."

Esthara: ( looking at chemicals in vials) hmm  such odd liquids were they made by sorcery?!?

the solvent frees  Alita from the locker  door and  she thanks Jayce and Damon  then asks them about places and names  she read in a  news paper she saw . which were  soccer ,  Stridayxa Thunderfoots,  Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City,  the Famous Manstaina Siblings ( Saskouara Manastina & Vanessa Manastina )   while looking at Damon but the strange thing is  that it looks like she's not directly looking at him  rather her back is turn away from him  so it looks like she looking at a wall.  but when she parts her hair  it is reveal that she has two eyes in the back of her head as she says in firm tone to Damon.

Alita: please explain your reaction  "Ummmm...." ?  also I saw this handsome hunk on top your this building's roof  ( describing Matt) would you mind telling me what his name is and does he play this game call soccer?

OT: have a reply for you in the Manastina Siblings thread. moving Emilia , Lara and Nash to the Halworth thread after my next post in that thread.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:49 am; edited 5 times in total

more_horiz
Lorena Katz HQ

Lorena henchmen are playing cards and one of them says in stern tone.

henchmen: hey what do you think the boss has plan?

Henchmen: beats me but she says it's something big.

Lorena Katz walks into the room dress in a different attire and says in firm tone as she addresses her henchmen

Lorena Katz: it's going to be big boys and it's going to involved that giantess OBO!

Henchmen 2: so after this everyone's going to know your name huh Lorena!

Lorena Katz: Lorena Katz was a nobody! no knows who she is , but everyone will know the name Nano " The Machine Queen!

Stronghold and OBO - Page 4 131437

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chemistry Lab.

Esthara: ( looking at chemicals in vials) hmm  such odd liquids were they made by sorcery?!?

the solvent frees  Alita from the locker  door and  she thanks Jayce and Damon  then asks them about places and names  she read in a  news paper she saw . which were  soccer ,  Stridayxa Thunderfoots,  Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City,  the Famous Manstaina Siblings ( Saskouara Manastina & Vanessa Manastina )  while looking at Damon but the strange thing is  that it looks like she's not directly looking at him  rather her back is turn away from him  so it looks like she looking at a wall.  but when she parts her hair  it is reveal that she has two eyes in the back of her head as she says in firm tone to Damon.

Alita: please explain your reaction  "Ummmm...." ?  also I saw this handsome hunk on top your this building's roof  ( describing Matt) would you mind telling me what his name is and does he play this game call soccer?

OT: have a reply for you in the Manastina Siblings thread. moving Emilia , Lara and Nash to the Halworth thread after my next post in that thread.

OT: for Admin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply