ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 6 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz

"Wait...a meteor? So, a bunch of people got hit by a random meteor and developed superpowers?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Wait...a meteor? So, a bunch of people got hit by a random meteor and developed superpowers?"
Frederick:  just OBO, her parents Rangus, Shivious , and their neighbors  Meryl , Markorok  , Barbrous   they were farmers and lived  in our kingdom but not directly in residential  arena.   besides them a bunch of wildlife and plants were hit by this glowing meteor that struck down in our Kingdom 12 years ago that's how OBO describe it to me as.

at first I thought she , her parents and neighbors were  monsters,tried to attack them with a group of soldiers .  that didn't bold  over too while. then OBO's father Rangus said something to me that shock me and I ask them what had happen to them because they were gigantic.  just when OBO told me a glowing meteor fall from the sky and that there was this flash of light.

OBO and her Father have godly strength and their practically indestructible.  however OBO's mother Shivious has Cyrokinesis, Meryl  has Hydrokinesis , Markorok has Geo-thermokinesis and Barbrous   has Chlorokinesis.

Lady Tasyozoukai: and when he says their were gigantic he means it,  if OBO, her parent and neighbors were to measure they would be in the 40 to 60 foot range.  and there's mutant wildlife in our kingdom that's bigger then they are.  as for me I wasn't hit by that meteor , I was once part of the rival kingdom that  was waging war against the Kingdom that my ally Frederick belongs to. the kingdom was called the  Dracoiania empire they were highly advanced with their mechanical flying  dragons,  energy explosives and weapons,.

the Dracoiania Empire was massive in size it dwarf the Noviella Kingdom.  I was a part of a super solider program this massive empire conducted.  but I deserted them, and join Noviella when i realize  the wickedness they  were up to.  that's how I got my strength as for my muscles, well I was this big before i took part in the program.  

they also had this metal called Aiugrium it's the toughest metal on the island that both Dracoiania and Noviella are on, but not the toughest material on our island,  we thought Aiugrium was indestructible, but OBO proved us wrong, she's actually capable of crushing the metal in her hands.  of course she told us that if it wasn't for the Aiugrium that the Dracoiania empire's entire kingdom was compose of  she would have accidentally  destroy the  our entire island which by the way is slightly large then that place called Australia.  still she did accidentally cause a    volcano to erupting putting Noviella in danger. however  Shivious ,   Meryl and Markorok had used their powers to saved the Noviella from the volcano.  

that was 12 years ago OBO was a teenager at the time, hadn't learn how to control her strength yet and was also filled with rage at the time  before the incident  the Dracoinina empire had killed many of her friends and grandparents.  now she's 28  and has pretty excellent control over her own strength.

random guy ( looking at Tasyozoukai) hey is that one of them sumos?

Random guy 2: I don't think so since when where sumos muscular?

Random guy: but dude she's got a gut, she has to be one of those sumos.

Random guy 2: she's probably one of those short and stocky power lifters.

more_horiz

"Well, that's awesome. So, what do you say we go track what's her face down and get the kid back?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Well, that's awesome. So, what do you say we go track what's her face down and get the kid back?"

Frederick: first me and Tasyozoukai need to visit Carl in this place called a hospital where is it? Lorna isn't the same when me and Tasyozoukai encounter her 5 years ago back in her homeland, she has what she calls nanomachines and Carl is a scientist. we need his expert advice so we know what were up against, on been through many battles, and only a fool rushes in blindly with out knowing his opponent.

Tasyozoukai: well kid on the way to this hospital I tell you how got this big. first I was always this big i start out as average size 14 year old girl from Dracoiania who had to work in mine to harvest Aiugrium for the Dracoiania empire. I had to physically haul the ore with my bare hands and it wasn't a easy task Aiugrium is very dense and heavy. at the time i thought it was torture I had to do such a difficult task so I tried to flee to Noviella.

however I was caught and as my punishment the Dracoiania emperor force me to building him a fortress out of Aigurium using my bare hands without any aid. build that fortress was the most difficult task i ever had to do, it took me years to finish it, and by the time i was finish I was like this. I was force to waste away half my childhood building that fortress, that i can never get back.

more_horiz

Stronghold gave them the directions to the city hospital as they talked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Stronghold gave them the directions to the city hospital as they talked.
at the Hospital

Frederick: okay  to  nice woman in the white uniform this is were Carl is.

Frederick opens the door  walks inside with Tasyozoukai  and Carl looks at them saying firm tone.

Carl: about time you guys came here, who's that with you?

Tasyozoukai : this is stronghold  he's helping us rescue your daughter Jojo from Lorena. Lorena said something about Nanomachines do you know something about that?

Frederick: is she power by them?

Carl: yeah I know and it's more complex than that, Lorena  is just power by Nanomachines she is Nanomachines, her entire body is compose of  shape shifting Nanomachines. 5 years ago when she was stranded in the ocean she injected her self with experimental Nanomachines that covert her entire body to nanos.  they were military grade Nanomachines design to increase a person's    physical attributes many times beyond average, and were also design to be  nearly indestructible by harden themselves upon impact.

Nanomachines are  vulnerable to electricity and  magnetism, they have no defenses against them. a strong enough  magnet field can   disrupt  nanomachines. I also figure that Lorena's  consciousness  is located in only one nanomachine was would be the queen nano.

Frederick: thanks for the info Carl.  ( sees  OBO attacking a building on TV ) dear lord that magical picture box is showing OBO attacking a building with people in it on TV.

Carl: you mean the picture  box, my guess is Lorena is force her to do that, and since that's a tech place she's attacking in the footage Lorena must wanted tech to upgrade herself. Lorena is the one who put me here, and she told that she had implanted a device inside my wife OBO's head that simulated the pain sensors of OBO's  brain, making OBO think OBO was in pain when ever she activated it.  there's also the fact she's using my own daughter to also force OBO to do this.

Tasyozoukai: Stronghold,  Frederick let's go to this place  and stop  OBO.  

Frederick: right okay here's the plan when we get there, Stronghold me and  Tasyozoukai will distract  OBO, you go into her ear and disable the device inside her head.

Carl: guys before you go there's something else I want to tell you about the experimental  Nanomachines, they were design also to take over electron equipment &  machinery ,  Communicate with electrons ,  can convert metal into more nanomachines and  assimilate with other technology.  Lorena said to me that she want to be big, that she want everyone to know who she is.   well it seems like her plan is to assimilate other tech into her self.

if I were to guess she would also be going after a salvage yard to covert metal into nanomachines to increase her own mass.  this could spell  big trouble if  her plan succeeds!

OT:  move on with Agent Freight Thread in CAU Quantum: The Dracula Arc,  Qin has just finish testing  Mandy  Sykes's weapons and telling Sophia about them .  she has suggest that the control chip in Mandy Sykes's be remove and asked Sophia if the destructive capability of Mandy Sykes's weapons should be limit before or after the Nebulasolum    mission.  also move on with the Goldfire year old thread, Zaskaski agrees with Pipii's plan to transport the people of Japan to somewhere else, and Goz suggests that they be transport to China.

Amaterasu used her power to increased herself to Giga size to give Goz, Pipii and Zaskaski a full view of the place that would be Daibarotchi's new home.  Pipii was amazed at this and told Omega that he need to fly up telling him that their in a  gigantic yard with  a gigantic house and  everything.

OT2: combine this  http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nanite_Manipulation with this http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Technomorphism for Lorena Katz power.

more_horiz

"Then our first move should be to help Obo. If machine woman does go giant, we'll need her help. Come on, let's go."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Then our first move should be to help Obo. If machine woman does go giant, we'll need her help. Come on, let's go."
Later at Biotech  Tasyozoukai and Frederick spot OBO and Frederick says in firm tone.

Frederick: OBO you don't have to do this.

OBO: but I do, you do understand Lorena she, she has.....

Tasyozoukai: we know she has Jojo, and we're going to rescue him with this fellow's help his name is Stronghold.

the device inside OBO's brain makes her think she's it grave pain and she drops to her knees saying in firm tone.

Lorena's henchman: hey you overgrown woman, the boss told you to grab the tech, now dispose of these three so we can get out of here.

OBO: but Tasyozoukai and Frederick are my friends I won't attack them.

Frederick: this must be Lorena's doing, Stronghold now's your chance take the device out of OBO's head.

Frederick, and Tasyozoukai keep Lorena's men occupy leave Stronghold to take care of the device in OBO's ear.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Later at Biotech  Tasyozoukai and Frederick spot OBO and Frederick says in firm tone.

Tasyozoukai: we know she has Jojo, and we're going to rescue him with this fellow's help his name is Stronghold.

the device inside OBO's brain makes her think she's it grave pain and she drops to her knees saying in firm tone.

Lorena's henchman: hey you overgrown woman, the boss told you to grab the tech, now dispose of these three so we can get out of here.

Frederick: this must be Lorena's doing, Stronghold now's your chance take the device out of OBO's head.

Frederick, and Tasyozoukai keep Lorena's men occupy leave Stronghold to take care of the device in OBO's ear.

"Alright, hold still lady." Stronghold said and ran over to Obo and jumped up to her arm, then onto her shoulder and then up into her ear. He glanced around and found it quickly. "Alright....got it." He reached deeper into her ear and fumbled until he found it and picked it up and jumped out of the ear and smashed it on the ground. "And with that, you're infection has been cleared up ma'am...now if you'll excuse me." Stronghold knocked out one of the henchmen and knelt down and wiped his gloves on the man's shirt.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alright, hold still lady." Stronghold said and ran over to Obo and jumped up to her arm, then onto her shoulder and then up into her ear. He glanced around and found it quickly. "Alright....got it." He reached deeper into her ear and fumbled until he found it and picked it up and jumped out of the ear and smashed it on the ground. "And with that, you're infection has been cleared up ma'am...now if you'll excuse me." Stronghold knocked out one of the henchmen and knelt down and wiped his gloves on the man's shirt.
one of the henchmen with remote try to make OBO attack Stronghold,  Frederick and  Tasyozukai and notices it's not working saying in firm tone.

Henchman: huh why the hell isn't this working ( see's the smash device on the ground and angry OBO stare at him) oh shit!

as Frederick and Tasyozukai  are taking care of the henchmen that are attacking them  they see OBO grab the henchman in front of her and she starts to squeeze him saying in angry tone.

OBO: you  guys kidnapped me and my little girl, and try to force me to do things. but worst , worst of all you  guys threaten to vaporize my little Jojo!  Jojo is my pride and joy, I won't let anything bad happen to her and in threaten to vaporize her you all evoke my  wrath!

Frederick: OBO calm down you're going to kill him.

OBO: but this  wretched person works for Lorena she  kidnapped, but that device in me and try to force me to do things by threatening to vaporize  Jojo.

Tasyozukai  : I know  but has the thought concur to you that this is what Lorena wants? she wants you to kill that man, she wants you to get angry and go on rampage. she wants to show that you're  a monster, but that's not what you are.

OBO calms down and  loose her grip on the henchmen then  places him on the ground saying in firm tone.

OBO: your right that's not who I'm , I am not some rampage monster who goes around destroying things. now let's go find my daughter I know where Lorena is keeping her.  ( OBO looking down at Stronghold) thank you little one from freeing me from that  awful device.

OT: physically OBO looks like a giant version of Sophia.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

one of the henchmen with remote try to make OBO attack Stronghold,  Frederick and  Tasyozukai and notices it's not working saying in firm tone.

Henchman: huh why the hell isn't this working ( see's the smash device on the ground and angry OBO stare at him) oh shit!

as Frederick and Tasyozukai  are taking care of the henchmen that are attacking them  they see OBO grab the henchman in front of her and she starts to squeeze him saying in angry tone.

OBO: you  guys kidnapped me and my little girl, and try to force me to do things. but worst , worst of all you  guys threaten to vaporize my little Jojo!  Jojo is my pride and joy, I won't let anything bad happen to her and in threaten to vaporize her you all evoke my  wrath!

OBO: but this  wretched person works for Lorena she  kidnapped, but that device in me and try to force me to do things by threatening to vaporize  Jojo.

Tasyozukai  : I know  but has the thought concur to you that this is what Lorena wants? she wants you to kill that man, she wants you to get angry and go on rampage. she wants to show that you're  a monster, but that's not what you are.

OBO calms down and  loose her grip on the henchmen then  places him on the ground saying in firm tone.

OBO: your right that's not who I'm , I am not some rampage monster who goes around destroying things. now let's go find my daughter I know where Lorena is keeping her.  ( OBO looking down at Stronghold) thank you little one from freeing me from that  awful device.

"All in a day's work ma'am." Stronghold smiled, trying not to stare at her chest. (Gotta say though...I never thought I'd meet somebody calling ME Little. It's kinda funny.) He turned the others. "Alright, now let's go save the kid and then we can all go beat up Lorena."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"All in a day's work ma'am." Stronghold smiled, trying not to stare at her chest. (Gotta say though...I never thought I'd meet somebody calling ME Little. It's kinda funny.) He turned the others. "Alright, now let's go save the kid and then we can all go beat up Lorena."

small crossover

on the way to Lorena's hideout OBO is walking with Fredrick , Tasyozukai and Stronghold on top of her shoulders. it's amazing how some one of her great size can be so nimble and it's amazing how she can advoid stepping on things despite her size. Frederick spots Alita and Esthara and says in firm tone

Frederick: OBO let's stop here for a moment, Princess Mazanrok and Esthara come of here there's some one I like for you two meet. Stronghold this is my apprentice Esthara Hasiabhia and the princess of my home country Alitla Mazanrok. they will be going to school here. so what are you two doing wonder around the city?

Alita: asking random people to help us on a project to find out what I'm made of.

Esthara: we haven't found any one to help us yet, but we're going to keep on looking. so have you found a place for us to stay at?

Frederick: yes, and me and Tasyozoukai found jobs. hopefully we hear back from this LION we sent them applications.

Tasyozukai ( hearing the word sumo and power lifter): there's two words again why do people think I'm this sumo or power lifter it's confusion.

Frederick : it seems to have to do with your size , and from the looks on their faces I say their surprise that woman of your short stature could put on that much muscle mass.

Esthara: well I seen this thing about sumos on a magical picture box and you gut might be the reason these people here thing your a sumo. but it seems to me more people think your a power lifter because of your gut and muscle mass. I say were complete cover more people would think you where a sumo or just super obese a learn that's a word for really really really fat.

Tasyozukai : so it's my physique, well good thing I'm not complete cover as you say Esthara don't want to give people the impression that i'm fat.

Alita: oh hi there OBO, hey OBO you didn't step on any of these things called cars did you?

OBO lifts up her feet to check them and says in firm tone.

OBO: my feet are clean, i haven't step on anything.

more_horiz

"Yeah, ah, please don't step on anything."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, ah, please don't step on anything."
OBO: don't worry I wont step on anything.

Frederick: so Alita and Esthara what else where you two doing.

Alita: well we ran into these men with guns and they shoot  at me but it was strange. the bullets they just passed right through me i didn't feel I think. oh and  Esthara beat them to bloody pulp and cut off one of their hands with her sword.

Frederick: I see Esthara so Stronghold your sword.

Esthara unsheathes  her sword saying in firm tone

Esthara: this is my sword it is forge from the fang of  a crystal tooth vibro tiger a species of enormous  cats that reside in my homeland.  it vibrates at a high frequency  allowing it to cut through I would say anything.

Alita: hey guys there's something on the magical picture box. Oh so what football looks like , looks neat.

Esthara:  interesting.

Tasyozukai: that right there is  called a TV.

Esthara: a TV huh right there's something else coming on looks interesting.

live interview with  Saskouara Manastina of the Stridayxa Thunderfoots  and  Vanessa of the  Stridayxa on the TV shows a  the interviewer asks them questions  and this is how they are shown  replying to them.

Stridayxa City  ( on the TV screen that Esthara, Alita, Frederick and Tasyozukai are looking at )

Stronghold and OBO - Page 6 Coppernia_city_by_jjasso-d5zayqw

Saskouara  Manastina ( location  being broadcast Stridayxa City): what do I think about  the Exodus Dragons , well I'm surprise they actually made it this far. hopefully they can provide a decent game, and won't disappoint.  what sport would i play if i wasn't playing soccer? well I guess basketball, but I do have a interest in American football.

if you want any more questions on how the game is going down please talk to Victor the team captain.   

Vanessa Manastina  ( location being broadcast Stridayxa City):   what do I think about the Exodus Tigers, well for I don't know how they made it this far must of caught a lucky break. oh and as the team captain of the  Stridayxa  Yaks I say the Exodus Tigers are going down, down, D-o-w-n , Down ! cause my team is going to crush them on the field.    me and the girls won't even have to try we can beat them in our sleep.

I'm I  being overconfident, hell no I know for the fact my team is going to win! oh and I just want to tell this american team Exodus Tigers that will we be playing using Svensk fotboll rules , so  don't be surprise in some of you end up on stretcher!  what sport would I play if I wasn't playing soccer? what kind of dumb question is that the only sport I play is soccer.

but i guess if I had to play another sport it would be  mixed martial arts. I'm seeing the team captain of  Stridayxa Thunderfoots Victor's younger brother  Magnus that's none of your damn business, and for the record me & Magnus are just friends okay.

the interview ends and something else comes on the TV as Frederick says in firm tone.

Frederick:  well that was  certainly  interesting.

Tasyozukai: well the young man on the screen seem like a good fella and the young woman well it seems that she doesn't think to highly of this country's ability to play this game called soccer.  making  her words come off as overconfident. I wonder is the reason this young woman  thinks so lowly of this country ability to play this game called soccer is because it has a record at being bad at it?

more_horiz

OT: Cool on the sword I guess, but, ah, shouldn't they be rescuing the kid instead of watching TV?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Cool on the sword I guess, but, ah, shouldn't they be rescuing the kid instead of watching TV?
yeah we should but just wanted to do that, oh well let's move on with the scene

Alita: so Frederick, Tasyozukai and OBO were are you  guys going with this Stronghold Person?

Frederick: were going to go rescue OBO's daughter Jojo she's in danger.

Eshtara:  in danger huh, what could possibly endanger that kid.  it's more likely that the people who have her are more endanger of her harming them on accident  than she is being harm by them.  well me and Alita have to go find more  random people  to talk , and maybe look at more TVs see ya later guys.

Alita and  Esthara leave to go talk to more random people. and OBO continues to Lorena's hideout saying in firm tone

OBO: why are Esthara and Alita wasting their time talking to random people if they need help on a project why don't they just ask my husband Carl for help? well looks like they will be too busy doing that to help us rescue my daughter.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Alita: so Frederick, Tasyozukai and OBO were are you  guys going with this Stronghold Person?

Eshtara:  in danger huh, what could possibly endanger that kid.  it's more likely that the people who have her are more endanger of her harming them on accident  than she is being harm by them.  well me and Alita have to go find more  random people  to talk , and maybe look at more TVs see ya later guys.

Alita and  Esthara leave to go talk to more random people. and OBO continues to Lorena's hideout saying in firm tone

OBO: why are Esthara and Alita  wasting their time talking to random people if they need help on a project why don't they just ask my husband Carl for help?  well looks like they will be too busy doing that to help us rescue my daughter.  

"That's their problem. Just keep your eye on the ball and we'll have little Jojo rescued in no time." Stronghold assured her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

OBO: why are Esthara and Alita  wasting their time talking to random people if they need help on a project why don't they just ask my husband Carl for help?  well looks like they will be too busy doing that to help us rescue my daughter.  
"That's their problem. Just keep your eye on the ball and we'll have little Jojo rescued in no time." Stronghold assured her.
later they arrive at Lorena's hideout which is still in city limits but out side of the actual city but what they see appears to just be  ordinary circus

OBO: okay here it is Lorena's Hideout.

Fredrick: this doesn't look like must of a hideout, looks to me like some kind of fair?

Tasyozukai:  yeah I agree.  

OBO: that's because it isn't one, it's a circus , the actually hideout is underground.  there's a secret entrance inside the main tent over there. her place is pretty huge big enough to hold me even.  am too big to go inside the main tent  but that's  teleport inside just used that to transport me into Lorena's base.

Fredrick: well any place big enough to hold you  OBO has to be huge.

OBO: are yeah Lorena has some kind of security measurements install so to use the secret entrance you're going to need   a card key from the one of her men.

Tasyozukai: so I guess all we need to do is knock out one of her man sounds easy enough.

Fredrick: right let's wait for one of them to come out and take them out!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

later they arrive at Lorena's hideout which is still in city limits but out side of the actual city but what they see appears to just be  ordinary circus

Fredrick: this doesn't look like must of a hideout, looks to me like some kind of fair?

OBO: that's because it isn't one, it's a circus , the actually hideout is underground.  there's a secret entrance inside the main tent over there. her place is pretty huge big enough to hold me even.  am too big to go inside the main tent  but that's  teleport inside just used that to transport me into Lorena's base.

OBO: are yeah Lorena has some kind of security measurements install so to use the secret entrance you're going to need   a card key from the one of her men.

Tasyozukai: so I guess all we need to do is knock out one of her man sounds easy enough.

two henchman come out from the main tent and saying in firm tone.

Henchman 1 : man tough day huh

Hechman 2: yeah you said it I think I'm just going to lay down and relax for awhile.

Fredrick: okay now's are chance to get those key cards Stronghold.

more_horiz

Alright, how's this for a solution? The other thread will be about Stronghold and the other traditional Exodus Characters, and in this thread is for when he is hanging out with OBO and them?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Henchman 1 :  man tough  day huh

Hechman  2:  yeah you said it I think I'm just going to lay down and relax for awhile.

Fredrick: okay now's  are chance to get those key cards Stronghold.

"You got it." Stronghold said and jumped down and walked around and then snuck up behind them and then slammed their heads together, knocking them out and then grabbed the cards.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Henchman 1 :  man tough  day huh

Hechman  2:  yeah you said it I think I'm just going to lay down and relax for awhile.

Fredrick: okay now's  are chance to get those key cards Stronghold.

"You got it." Stronghold said and jumped down and walked around and then snuck up behind them and then slammed their heads together, knocking them out and then grabbed the cards.
OT: still waiting on you to make Saskouara Manastina and Vanessa  friends for the Famous Manastina siblings thread.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p735-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-
thread#24078

Lawrence Madison will make his first actual  appearance  in the Famous Manstaina Siblings thread.

that's good but i want to make suggested  Alita and Esthara  will be in the Exodus city  thread when they aren't around OBO, Fredrick and Tasyozukai, when their hang out with other kids their age?

Tasyozukai: okay now let's get inside.

Fredrick : yeah let's go.

Tasyozukai and Fredrick walk inside the main tent.

OT 2 : oh and may want to take a look at this and tell me if you want anything change

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p735-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#23847

OT 3: when OBO, Fredrick and Tasyozukai aren't with Stronghold they will be in the NUCAU LION thread,since I'm thinking about making OBO a LION agent.

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 6 EmptyRANDOMNESS!

more_horiz

You know, at this point I think it would be easier to list the characters in this show that aren't stalkers. lol! 

more_horiz
OT: so should Saskouara Manastina' number of friends be 5 , 4, 3 or 2? and should Vanessa Manastina number of friends be 3 or 2 ?

also Zonna aka Big Z aka Zenith introduction in Exodus City, and also this

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t54p180-nucau-exodus-city#24101

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t54p165-nucau-exodus-city#24098

also i have a reply for you in the The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread.

IC: now back to business.

the group would find themselves in a high tech lab with cold steel floors and walls as Fredrick says in stern tone.

Fredrick: so this is Lorena's hideout huh it's immense, how did she have time to build all of this? now where is that teleport OBO talk about? hey Tasyozukai do you spot anything with your keen eye sight?

Tasyozukai: yeah I do some kind of strange device I think it might be the teleport that OBO was talking about.

Frederick walks over to the strange device and scratches his head saying in firm tone.

Fredrick: I don't understand any of this, if this is indeed said transport OBO talk about then how does it work? Tasyozukai can you figure this out?

Tasyozukai: I just as stump as you are Fredrick.

Fredrick: what about you Stronghold can you figure this out?

Tasyozukai: I doubt he can this doesn't seem to be his expertise, were going to have to use those devices called phones that Carl gave us and contact him cause this is his area of expertise.

more_horiz
Frederick takes out what looks a cell phone saying in firm tone.

Frederick: okay now how do we quickly contact Carl for help on this?

Tasyozukai: I don't know maybe press that button with green symbol on it?

Frederick : okay worth a shot.

Frederick press the button with the green button on his cell phone and it quickly dials  Carl who answers saying in firm tone.

Carl: yeah who is this?

Frederick: it's me Frederick am here with Tasyozukai and Stronghold we're at  Lorena's hideout.  currently I'm looking at a strange device and I want you to tell me what it is?

Carl: can you describe it to me? hmm I see sounds like a molecular transporter.

Frederick: how do we get it to work  so we can transport OBO here?  can you explain that more clear I didn't catch that.

Carl: sorry I'll simplified it okay what you need to is.

over the phone Carl tells Frederick  how to operated a molecular transporter giving hi simple to understand instructions. afterwards Frederick says in firm tone.

Frederick: and that should do it?

Carl: yeah that should do it.

the molecular transporter activates  and transports OBO into  Lorena base who says in firm tone.

OBO: okay now let's go rescue my daughter Jojo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply