ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz
in alleyway

Lorena Katz: wake up sleepy head. hmm I wouldn't expect some one with your standard to be sleeping in alleyway. but I case you didn't have much of a choice, and it looks like my boys did a number on you

Carl Small wakes up and sees Lorena Katz looking at him with a Cheshire grin on her face saying in angry tone.

Carl Small ( cover in bandages) : damn you, you bitch what have you done to my wife and daughter where are they?

Lorena Katz: I tell you where they are, that's if you can beat me Carl, meet me at a warehouse not far from here.

Lorena Katz runs off and Carl Small chases after her saying in angry tone.

Carl Small: hey come back here!

after chasing Lorena Katz for awhile Carl Small sees her go into a warehouse and fellows her inside. then he scratches his head and says in confused tone when he sees that Lorena Katz is nowhere to be seen in the warehouse.

Carl Small: what the hell I just saw Lorena go in here , how could she just vanished like that?!?

Lorena appears behind Carl and shuts the warehouse door saying in firm tone.

Lorena Katz: I'm right behind your Carl

Carl turns around and sees Lorena saying in shocked tone.

Carl: wait how did you get behind me that fast I just saw you go into this building and I was fellow you. so how in the hell did you get behind me with out me seeing you?!?

Lorena Katz: that's my little secret, a secret that you will soon find out Carl.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Righto, jumping ahead to the next day.Smile 

IC: Matthew woke up and rolled out of bed. After being picked up at the hospital by his parents, he had quite a time explaining everything that had happened. Walking over to his dresser, Matt took a deep breath and knelt down and grabbed it and casually lifted the entire two hundred pound dresser over his head like it was nothing. Matthew looked up at it in amazement and, keeping his right hand in the middle of it, let go with his left. He raised his right arm and stood tall, not even noticing the weight. He laughed and slowly set it back down and dusted off his hands. He grabbed a shower and was careful not to break anything this time.
As he dressing, his mom walked in. "Are you sure you shouldn't be in bed honey?"
"Mom the doctor's gave me a clean bill of health didn't they? What else is there to say? Besides, they have our numbers if they find anything else and I'll have my cell on all day if I need to call you or dad. Besides, an education is important right?"
"Well, that is all very true but-"
"Mom." Matthew put his hands on her shoulders. "I'm okay, everyone else is okay and I'm feeling like a million bucks. What's there to worry about?"
"..Alright, but just take it easy today okay honey?"
"I will mom, thanks." Matthew hugged her gently and ran off.
Lara watched him go and then turned and looked at the dresser. "...Was this moved?"

Arriving at school, Matt started searching for Hank and Flannery.
Hank is seen looking up a website on his phone then spots Matt" Hey man"
"Sup." The two bumped fists with Hank accidentally getting pushed back a bit. (Okay...gotta watch that.) "Um, what are you looking up?"
"Woah...somebody's been hitting the gym. Yeah, I was looking up meteors and impacts. I wanted to see if anybody else was hit."
"Really? What did you find?"
"Looks like it was just us. There was a shower, but no real impacts...well, one exploded above a city but there is no sign of people being hurt."
"That's good. So we just drew the short straw?"
"Yeah, pretty much."
"Still, it's amazing. All that and not one person hurt?"
"Maybe we were lucky in a different way."
"I'll say." Flannery walked up to them.
"Flan!" She and Matt hugged. "It's good to see you're alright Matt."
"Thanks. Back at you."

Inside the school, Serena was inside the bathroom and looking at the mirror. She slowly reached up and put her hand on the glass. After a few seconds, her palm glowed blue and the light began traveling up her arm as her arm turned into glass. Serena could even see her reflection in it. "Oh God...what...what the hell?" She bumped into the sink and her normal arm turned to the same marble as the sink. Serena looked at her arms in shock. Hearing somebody coming in, Serena ran into the bathroom stall and locked it. (Come on...change back. CHANGE BACK! CHANGE BACK!) Her arms slowly changed back to normal. Breathing a sigh of relief, she walked past the other girls. "Sup?" She asked Helena. Serena slipped on some gloves and walked out of the bathroom.

As the school day continued, Matt had a few minor problems such as accidentally breaking a chair, though he was able to chalk this up to it being a bad chair, and breaking a few pencils, a stapler and a door handle. When walking to a class, he took a long route to do some thinking. Noticing that nobody was watching him, Matthew looked up to the top of the school and jumped straight up just to see how much height he could get. He was utterly amazed when he shot 20 feet straight up with no real effort and soared up onto the roof of the school, putting a minor crack on the roof upon landing. Matt walked to the edge and looked down. He looked forward, backed away and took a running leap off of the roof, flying forward past the bleachers, over the fence, over part of the track and landing in the grass circle. Matthew began laughing and jumped several dozen feet backwards and picked up a fist sized rock and crushed it in his hands.
Hank was walking through the hallway when he saw Matthew running in. "Somebody's in a good mood." He said, taking notice of the grin on Matthew's face. Matthew grabbed Hank by the shoulders and lifted him up like he weighted almost nothing. "You don't know the half of it man!" He laughed and set Hank down and slapped his hands together. "Hank my friend, things just got awesome."Laughing 

Serena slipped off a glove and put her hand on the metal of her locker. Her hand turned to metal just as before and then she willed it to go back to normal. (This is something else...) She made a note to test it all further when she got the chance.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in alleyway

Lorena Katz: wake up sleepy head. hmm I wouldn't expect some one with your standard to be sleeping in alleyway.  but I case you didn't have much of a choice, and it looks like my boys did a number on you

Carl Small wakes up and sees  Lorena Katz looking at him with a Cheshire grin on her face  saying in angry tone.

Carl Small ( cover in bandages) : damn you, you bitch what have you done to my wife and daughter where are they?

Lorena Katz:  I tell you where they are, that's if you can beat me Carl, meet me at a warehouse not far from here.

Lorena Katz runs off and Carl Small chases after her saying in angry tone.

Carl Small: hey come back here!

after chasing Lorena Katz for awhile  Carl Small sees her go into a warehouse and fellows her inside. then he scratches his head and says in confused tone when he sees that Lorena Katz is nowhere to be seen in the warehouse.

Carl Small: what the hell I just saw Lorena go in here , how could she just vanished like that?!?

Lorena appears behind Carl and shuts the warehouse door saying in firm tone.

Lorena Katz: I'm right behind your Carl

Carl turns around and sees Lorena saying in shocked tone.

Carl: wait how did you get behind me that fast I just saw you go into this building and I was fellow you. so how in the hell did you get behind me with out me seeing you?!?

Lorena Katz: that's my little secret, a secret that you will soon find out Carl.
Carl: tell me where my wife and daughter are you bitch!

Lorena Katz: if you want to know you going to have to beat it out me!

Carl picks up a crowbar and hits  Lorena  as hard as he can but Lorena just gives him a Cheshire grin as he says in shocked tone.

Carl: what the hell that shouldn't have knock her down, since when could Lorena take a hit?!?

Carl hits Lorena repeatedly in multiple places yet Lorena just stands there and grins at him as he  says in confused tone.

Carl: what in the hell is going on here, how in the hell can she take this many hits without be effected! something strange is going on here!

just as Carl is about  to hit Lorena again Lorena quickly grabs  Carl's right wrist  and snaps it causing him to  drop the Crowbar and says in stern tone as he hollers in pain.

Lorena: times up, now it's my turn!

Lorena hits Carl in the stomach and causes him to fall to his knees as he says in confused tone.

Carl: what the hell is going on here I don't remember Lorena being this strong, that punch of hers nearly took the wind out of me!

Lorena: you know Carl me and you could have been rich, we could have been famous. but no you just had to ruin things, you just had to fall in love with that giant bitch!

Lorena punts Carl across the room and he hits the wall with loud thud so hard that he makes dent in it.  he then gets up and sees Lorena standing over him saying in confused tone as he holds his shoulder in pain.

Carl: what the hell it's like she has super strength and speed  but how could that be possible last time i check Lorena was completely  normal!

Lorena continues trashing Carl around the Warehouse  and as Carl is about to get up she stomps on his back and he hollers in pain as she says in stern tone.

Lorena: hmm I could easily crush you  were you lay but I rather watch you suffer Carl.

Carl: tell me this Lorena, how in the hell did you get like this, where you hit by the meteor explosion that happen here to in Exodus City.

Lorena: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  no I wasn't hit by the meteor explosion that happen here Carl.

Carl: then what, , how are you now suddenly superhuman?!?

Lorena:  Nanomachines Carl, Nanomachines! my body is completely made up of Nanomachines after your wife capsize my ship and left me stranded that day many years ago  at sea I injected myself with Experimental Nanomachines!  a first my entire body was destroying but then it was reassemble into something far superior to my old flesh and blood body!

Carl ( grinning): Nanomachines huh thanks for tell me that.

Lorena: huh why are you grinning I have you at a disadvantage and your lucky I'm holding back other was i would have already kill you by now!

Carl: I'm grinning cause I happen to have study up on Nanomachines so I know what their weaknesses are bitch!   one being magnetism    and the other being  (  takes out and taser from his pocket and shocks Lorena with it) electricity!

Lorena grimaces in pain and then in anger  hits Carl  so hard that he goes crashing through the wall and smacks into a car as she says in angry tone.

Lorena ( body smoking) : damn you, you bastard!

Lorena's body then quickly heals itself and she quickly disappears  leaving Carl who outside tries to get up but notices he can barely even move saying in firm tone.

Carl ( cough up blood): shit my body is in too much pain to move right now I need a hospital !

more_horiz
"Things just got awesome"

Hank has no idea how:lol: 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Totally.

How do you like Serena's powers?

more_horiz
OT: note Lorena Katz  is capable of doing far more than what was shown in the beat down she gave Carl Small being that she has Nanokinesis she can control and manipulate nanomachines. able her to upgrade vehicles , take over  electrical objects, covert metal  & tech to nanomachines, communicate with electronics without accessing any standard source of communication,  can morph nanomachines into various objects even make dummy copies of her self , shape shift her form, and assimilate tech into herself  making it a part of her body if she coverts it to nanomachines.

more_horiz
Later Carl Small wakes up in Exodus City hospital  and sees a nurse standing beside him saying in friendly tone.

Nurse: oh you up, that's quite the nasty beating you took back there at that warehouse Mr.Smal

Carl's eyes widening in horror as he says in shocked tone.

Carl Small: wait how did you know the beating i received happen at warehouse?!? wait your not a Nurse your, your.....

the nurse  who is actually Lorena Katz suddenly turns into a metallic blob that forms into her  original form  and she looks at Carl with a Cheshire grin on her face.

Lorena Katz: Lorena Katz,  yeah it's me and guess what since my body is completely made up of nanomachines can shapeshift  my form i can look like anybody I wish provided they are of human scale.

Carl Small: what do you want you come to torture me?

Lorena Katz: nope just come to see how your doing is all, oh and to also do this.

Lorena touches  one of the metal rails of Carl's hospital bed and coverts it into nanomachines which she then uses to take over Carl's hospital bed  which is electrical power.  making the bed squish him repeatedly she then stops  and says in stern tone.

Lorena Katz: Well I had my laugh okay I might as well tell you that I have something big plan for your that giant wife of your's that's going to make me famous, really famous!  what i have plan is going to be big, big enough to where everyone knows my name.  no long will i just be some nameless scientist, i will finally get the recognition  i deserve and there's nothing you can do to stop me Carl!

but you know I could have already had my recognition if you hadn't ruin things for me 5 years ago, I could have been famous, we could have show people that we discover a new continent, a new race of creatures, a land where giants roam!  we could have shown the world Rhazorn island  the the lost continent!

Carl Small: I did what i had to do Lorena, I was protect the people of that island , you just going to exploit OBO, her parents, her parents neighbors and the rest of the mutant creatures on that island for your own selfish needs.  that's why I did it and if i  hadn't destroy the map , OBO, her family and the rest of the mutant creatures on that island would be in some kind of government facility  by now  getting tests conduct  once the word got out if i had did what i did Lorena!

Lorena: arugugh  you are such a F#$king boy scout you make me sick Carl. oh no it's so wrong please think about the giant mutant freaks island  oh the humanity! give me a F#$king break , I just recognition, have my name know, i just what to be famous, and if had to exploit bunch of giant mutant freaks just to   reach that goal than so be it.  cause who gives a damn about a bunch of giant mutant freaks centrally not me

Carl Small:  you are a cold heartless bitch Lorena , and how dare you call my wife a giant mutant freak! furthermore what ever you are planning you're not going to get away with it!

Lorena: that's a laugh, what are you going to do try to stop me your self, oh right we already saw how that turn out with you end up in a hospital. did you know what happen when I got back to the states   when you left me out in sea 5 years ago. you know what happen I tell you want happen, I lost my entire career because of you.  

when I tried to present my evidence of a eighth continent where their were giant creatures ones that were even humanoids to the scientific community i had nothing to back it up.  I was strip of my career and called crazy!  I end up be put in a mental asylum and when i got out i had nothing to my name, i had to start a job as the ringer master of a traveling circus just to make ends meet.  you and your giant wife ruin my life  Carl!

but that's okay soon everyone will know who I'm ( chuckling   madly).

Carl Small: good lord your F#$king mad! I'm not going to try to stop you my self I am going to find someone to stop you Lorena!

Lorena: well good luck with that Carl!

Lorena Katz quickly dashes out of the hospital at super speed leaving Carl pondering what she could be planing, and how it could involved his wife OBO. Carl then looks out his window and sees Lorena Katz  look at him on a bike.  suddenly he sees the Lorena use her Nanokinesis to upgrade the bike into a badass looking  futuristic turbo bike and sees her blast off on the thing at mach speed  hearing a sonic boom as the upgrade bike breaks the sound barrier saying in stern tone.

Carl Small: great she's even capable of  upgrading vehicles lovely.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Righto, jumping ahead to the next day.Smile 

IC: Matthew woke up and rolled out of bed. After being picked up at the hospital by his parents, he had quite a time explaining everything that had happened. Walking over to his dresser, Matt took a deep breath and knelt down and grabbed it and casually lifted the entire two hundred pound dresser over his head like it was nothing. Matthew looked up at it in amazement and, keeping his right hand in the middle of it, let go with his left. He raised his right arm and stood tall, not even noticing the weight. He laughed and slowly set it back down and dusted off his hands. He grabbed a shower and was careful not to break anything this time.
As he dressing, his mom walked in. "Are you sure you shouldn't be in bed honey?"
"Mom the doctor's gave me a clean bill of health didn't they? What else is there to say? Besides, they have our numbers if they find anything else and I'll have my cell on all day if I need to call you or dad. Besides, an education is important right?"
"Well, that is all very true but-"
"Mom." Matthew put his hands on her shoulders. "I'm okay, everyone else is okay and I'm feeling like a million bucks. What's there to worry about?"
"..Alright, but just take it easy today okay honey?"
"I will mom, thanks." Matthew hugged her gently and ran off.
Lara watched him go and then turned and looked at the dresser. "...Was this moved?"

Arriving at school, Matt started searching for Hank and Flannery.
Hank is seen looking up a website on his phone then spots Matt" Hey man"
"Sup." The two bumped fists with Hank accidentally getting pushed back a bit. (Okay...gotta watch that.) "Um, what are you looking up?"
"Woah...somebody's been hitting the gym. Yeah, I was looking up meteors and impacts. I wanted to see if anybody else was hit."
"Really? What did you find?"
"Looks like it was just us. There was a shower, but no real impacts...well, one exploded above a city but there is no sign of people being hurt."
"That's good. So we just drew the short straw?"
"Yeah, pretty much."
"Still, it's amazing. All that and not one person hurt?"
"Maybe we were lucky in a different way."
"I'll say." Flannery walked up to them.
"Flan!" She and Matt hugged. "It's good to see you're alright Matt."
"Thanks. Back at you."

Inside the school, Serena was inside the bathroom and looking at the mirror. She slowly reached up and put her hand on the glass. After a few seconds, her palm glowed blue and the light began traveling up her arm as her arm turned into glass. Serena could even see her reflection in it. "Oh God...what...what the hell?" She bumped into the sink and her normal arm turned to the same marble as the sink. Serena looked at her arms in shock. Hearing somebody coming in, Serena ran into the bathroom stall and locked it. (Come on...change back. CHANGE BACK! CHANGE BACK!) Her arms slowly changed back to normal. Breathing a sigh of relief, she walked past the other girls. "Sup?" She asked Helena. Serena slipped on some gloves and walked out of the bathroom.
As the school day continued, Matt had a few minor problems such as accidentally breaking a chair, though he was able to chalk this up to it being a bad chair, and breaking a few pencils, a stapler and a door handle. When walking to a class, he took a long route to do some thinking. Noticing that nobody was watching him, Matthew looked up to the top of the school and jumped straight up just to see how much height he could get. He was utterly amazed when he shot 20 feet straight up with no real effort and soared up onto the roof of the school, putting a minor crack on the roof upon landing. Matt walked to the edge and looked down. He looked forward, backed away and took a running leap off of the roof, flying forward past the bleachers, over the fence, over part of the track and landing in the grass circle. Matthew began laughing and jumped several dozen feet backwards and picked up a fist sized rock and crushed it in his hands.
Hank was walking through the hallway when he saw Matthew running in. "Somebody's in a good mood." He said, taking notice of the grin on Matthew's face. Matthew grabbed Hank by the shoulders and lifted him up like he weighted almost nothing. "You don't know the half of it man!" He laughed and set Hank down and slapped his hands together. "Hank my friend, things just got awesome."Laughing 

Serena slipped off a glove and put her hand on the metal of her locker. Her hand turned to metal just as before and then she willed it to go back to normal. (This is something else...) She made a note to test it all further when she got the chance.

Maes meanwhile was trying to stay out of sight as he ran to his next class. Not because of any problems of other students, but because his body had been feeling weird all day and whenever he stepped into the sunlight, his skin started sparkling like a diamond disco ball! He stopped for a moment when he saw Cindy staring at him. (Ohhhh boy.)

more_horiz
Lorena Katz hears a police siren and stops in front of Exodus City High school. she quickly downgrades the bike gets off it and shape shifts her form into that of 5'10" 215 pounds muscular woman with blond wearing a police uniform. when the Police officer finally catches up to her he doesn't she her and instead she's someone who looks familiar saying in firm tone

Exodus Police officer: Officer Victoria Stonewall have you seen a red hair woman about 5'6" with a top hat speeding on trick out motorcycle?

Lorena Katz: I can't say i have , but I'll keep on the look out.

Exodus Police officer: tell me when you spot her okay .

Lorena Katz: will do, oh and I think there's something wrong with you car.

Lorena Katz uses her Nanokinesis to take over the electrons in the officer's car and makes them go haywire just before the Officer looks back at his car and when he does he says in confused tone.

Exodus Police officer: what the hell my car was working fine when i left for work this morning but now it's suddenly going on the fritz

Lorena Katz uses her Nanokinesis to detect and patch into the Exodus City PD's radio frequency then Broadcasts a false message into the Officer's radio receiver.

Exodus Police Officer: what there's a crime in progress at Exodus City Bank, I'm on my way!

officer leaves with his car's electrons still on the fritz and Lorena Katz says in firm tone.

Lorena Katz: heh that should keep that officer off my tail so i can leave the city and head back to my headquarters.

Lorena Katz gets on her bike and rides it passed Exodus City High school and to people watch it just seems like a police officer on a bike just went by the school.

more_horiz

During Lunch Period, Matthew decided to have some fun. After getting his food, he walked outside, walked around a corner and leaped up onto the roof. "Hell of a view." He laughed as he found a good spot and sat down to eat. Spotting Hank looking or him outside, Matthew pulled out his cell and gave him a text. LOOK UP.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Totally.

How do you like Serena's powers?
Pretty cool update. Be interesting to see how she really cuts loose with em

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

During Lunch Period, Matthew decided to have some fun. After getting his food, he walked outside, walked around a corner and leaped up onto the roof. "Hell of a view." He laughed as he found a good spot and sat down to eat. Spotting Hank looking or him outside, Matthew pulled out his cell and gave him a text. LOOK UP.

Hank did so and his jaw dropped. "Matt?!" Matthew laughed and hopped off the roof, grabbed Hank and jumped back up. "Cool huh?" "I...what? What...how did you just..." "This is my way of telling you I have superpowers now. Woah, watch your step." Matthew helped him across the roof. "This is awesome right? How often do we get to eat on the roof?" "Not at all...I guess." Hank sat down with him. "Okay so, back up man, what's going on?" "Weeellll..the meteor. I don't know how, but it gave me powers." "And so now you're super strong." "That's right." "That's cool." "I know." "So besides now being an amazing basketball player, what else can you do?" "I'm still figuring all that out. So far I've crushed doorknobs, pencils, a chair leg and rocks. I'm not sure how durable I am just yet but at the very least, I know I can l take the landings from my jumps with no trouble." "We've gotta test it." "Yeah, any ideas?" "Meet me at the quarry after school. I'll bring the gear." "I can't wait man." "So....did anything else happen?" "I got jumped. By four guys at once." "Four guys?" "I won too." "Winner and still champion."
"So what are you planning to do with these powers?"
"Take over the world, what else?"
"Hey Matt...being more serious here, what about the tournament?"
Matthew paused and set down the milk.
"I mean...no offense, but if you have powers, it wouldn't exactly be..."
"I know. I-I'll figure something out. If I'm gonna win that thing, I'm gonna win it clean. The real question is football. Gotta make sure I don't hurt the other kids."
"That's true."
Matthew lied down on his back and looked up at the clouds as the two thought about all of this. "Any idea on where to find one of those power null things?"
"....Flannery."
"Flannery?"
"We could tell her. Look, her mom is on the force right? And the ECPD have that Anti-Meta Division. Flannery could easily score one of those and you could wear it like on your wrist or ankle when you're playing the game or boxing."
"That's brilliant Hank!"
"Alright then, I'll get her alone later and we can talk to her then."

more_horiz
a 16 year old girl with candy green skin , long candy blue hair  that appears to be the  dressing  in what appears to be foreign clothing include a pair of white gloves  whose body looks like it's composed of Candy syrup like substance  who is stand between a old man & another 16 year old girl  and right next  to the girl is a woman a large muscular one shows up on a grass field next to Exodus City High school. the strange  16 year old looks at the school and says in curious tone.

???: that's a odd building so that's were the kids of this country go to school at?

???:  Princess Mazanrok   I do not think every kid in this country goes to this school it is not big enough to hold a entire country worth of kids. I suspect that only the older children in this general area go that school.

Princess Mazanrok :  yeah right  Frederick, man what was a I thinking. well I'm going to go to school here, and learn everything i can about this country. well Frederick , you, Lady Esthara , and   Lady Tasyozoukai  can go back to Noviella  now.

Esthara:  not happen we were assign by your father the king of Noviella to be your bodyguards .

Princess Mazanrok  : sigh the old man still thinks I need bodyguards I'm not a little kid i can take care of myself.

Lady Tasyozoukai: be that as it may it is your father's orders and we most oblige to them  Alitla.

Sir Frederick: that's right and so we're staying. please don't be upset   Alita yes I know your unique and not like any other person in the kingdom of   Noviella ever since that incident   but orders are orders.

Princess Alita  Mazanrok: fine i guess I'm stuck with you three, ( still looking at the Exodus City High School even through she's facing the opposite direction of it thanks to have eyes in the back of her head.

Lady Tasyozoukai: Princess Mazanrok    may I make a suggest , I think you should change your appearance so you can blend in better with the people here.

Alita: thanks for the suggest , but I'm keeping my appearance exactly how it is, it doesn't matter to me if I blend in or not.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
a 16 year old girl with candy green skin , long candy blue hair  that appears to be the  dressing  in what appears to be foreign clothing include a pair of white gloves  whose body looks like it's composed of Candy syrup like substance  who is stand between a old man & another 16 year old girl  and right next  to the girl is a woman a large muscular one shows up on a grass field next to Exodus City High school. the strange  16 year old looks at the school and says in curious tone.

???: that's a odd building so that's were the kids of this country go to school at?

???:  Princess Mazanrok   I do not think every kid in this country goes to this school it is not big enough to hold a entire country worth of kids. I suspect that only the older children in this general area go that school.

Princess Mazanrok :  yeah right  Frederick, man what was a I thinking. well I'm going to go to school here, and learn everything i can about this country. well Frederick , you, Lady Esthara , and   Lady Tasyozoukai  can go back to Noviella  now.

Esthara:  not happen we were assign by your father the king of Noviella to be your bodyguards .

Princess Mazanrok  : sigh the old man still thinks I need bodyguards I'm not a little kid i can take care of myself.

Lady Tasyozoukai: be that as it may it is your father's orders and we most oblige to them  Alitla.

Sir Frederick: that's right and so we're staying. please don't be upset   Alita yes I know your unique and not like any other person in the kingdom of   Noviella ever since that incident   but orders are orders.

Princess Alita  Mazanrok: fine i guess I'm stuck with you three, ( still looking at the Exodus City High School even through she's facing the opposite direction of it thanks to have eyes in the back of her head.

Lady Tasyozoukai: Princess Mazanrok    may I make a suggest , I think you should change your appearance so you can blend in better with the people here.

Alita: thanks for the suggest , but I'm keeping my appearance exactly how it is, it doesn't matter to me if I blend in or not.
Alita can see Hank and Matthew on the roof of the school even though she's facing the opposite direction  of it thanks to the eyes in the back of head .  she says in curious tone while looking at them.

Alita: hmm I wonder what those two boys are talking about there I can't hear a damn thing, hey Tasyozoukai did you hear anything you have a keen sense of hearing.

Lady Tasyozoukai: nope I was taking a nap didn't hear a thing kiddo.

Alita: Oh fiddlesticks I will want to know what their saying up there.

Sir Frederick: shouldn't we be going into the school now so we can get you and Esthara enroll and assign to classes.

Alita: oh yeah forget let's okay let's get that done first.

Alita walks to the entrance of the school turns into a puddle of syrupy liquid seeps through the front doors of the school  as Esthara says in stern tone as she opens the front doors

Esthara: Alita are you trying to freak people out, you didn't really have do that just now the doors won't lock.

Alita reforms her self back into a humanoid shape saying in firm tone.

Alita: I knew that, I just like turning  my self into a puddle and seep through doors cause it's so much fun. so where do we head to get enroll here?

Lady Tasyozoukai: hmm according to what Carl told us about this country the enrollment of in schools here  happens in what is called the principle's office.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hank did so and his jaw dropped. "Matt?!" Matthew laughed and hopped off the roof, grabbed Hank and jumped back up. "Cool huh?" "I...what? What...how did you just..." "This is my way of telling you I have superpowers now. Woah, watch your step." Matthew helped him across the roof. "This is awesome right? How often do we get to eat on the roof?" "Not at all...I guess." Hank sat down with him. "Okay so, back up man, what's going on?" "Weeellll..the meteor. I don't know how, but it gave me powers." "And so now you're super strong." "That's right." "That's cool." "I know." "So besides now being an amazing basketball player, what else can you do?" "I'm still figuring all that out. So far I've crushed doorknobs, pencils, a chair leg and rocks. I'm not sure how durable I am just yet but at the very least, I know I can l take the landings from my jumps with no trouble." "We've gotta test it." "Yeah, any ideas?" "Meet me at the quarry after school. I'll bring the gear." "I can't wait man." "So....did anything else happen?" "I got jumped. By four guys at once." "Four guys?" "I won too." "Winner and still champion."
"So what are you planning to do with these powers?"
"Take over the world, what else?"
"Hey Matt...being more serious here, what about the tournament?"
Matthew paused and set down the milk.
"I mean...no offense, but if you have powers, it wouldn't exactly be..."
"I know. I-I'll figure something out. If I'm gonna win that thing, I'm gonna win it clean. The real question is football. Gotta make sure I don't hurt the other kids."
"That's true."
Matthew lied down on his back and looked up at the clouds as the two thought about all of this. "Any idea on where to find one of those power null things?"
"....Flannery."
"Flannery?"
"We could tell her. Look, her mom is on the force right? And the ECPD have that Anti-Meta Division. Flannery could easily score one of those and you could wear it like on your wrist or ankle when you're playing the game or boxing."
"That's brilliant Hank!"
"Alright then, I'll get her alone later and we can talk to her then."

After lunch, Matthew jumped down with Hank, being careful with him, and the two went off to their classes.

On the way, Hank caught up with Flannery. "Hey Flann, do you have a minute?"
"What's up?"
"Um, I really need to talk to you privately about something later."
"Must be big. Alright, I have a free period next hour."
"Cool, I'll catch up to there alright?"
"Sure."
Hank ran off to class and Flannery wondered about what it could be.
After math class, Flannery hung out in the hallway and waited around for Hank.
"Hey."
"So what's the big secret?"
Hank lead her outside where they could talk privately. "Brace yourself for this one..." Hank explained it to her the best he could. "So, Matthew wants a dampener for himself so he can compete in sports and still have it be fair. Can you help us out?"
"I think I can find one. Thanks for telling me Hank."
"No problem."

more_horiz
BTW

Matthew and Hank's talk on the school roof was a private conversation, BLH. Nobody heard it.Laughing 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Alita can see Hank and Matthew on the roof of the school even though she's facing the opposite direction  of it thanks to the eyes in the back of head .  she says in curious tone while looking at them.

Alita: hmm I wonder what those two boys are talking about there I can't hear a damn thing, hey Tasyozoukai did you hear anything you have a keen sense of hearing.

Lady Tasyozoukai: nope I was taking a nap didn't hear a thing kiddo.

Alita: Oh fiddlesticks  I will want to know what their saying up there.

Sir Frederick: shouldn't we be going into the school now so we can get you and Esthara enroll and assign to classes.

Alita: oh yeah forget let's okay let's get that done first.

Alita walks to the entrance of the school  turns into a puddle of syrupy liquid seeps through the front doors of the school  as Esthara says in stern tone as she opens the front doors

Esthara: Alita are you trying to freak people out, you didn't really have do that just now the doors won't lock.

Alita reforms her self back into a humanoid shape saying in firm tone.

Alita: I knew that, I just like turning  my self into a puddle and seep through doors cause it's so much fun. so where do we head to get enroll here?

Lady Tasyozoukai: hmm according to what Carl told us about this country the enrollment of in schools here  happens in what is called the principle's office.

fix

more_horiz
Alitla and her bodyguards look for the principle's office and  Frederick spots it saying in firm tone.

Frederick:  here it is the principle's office.

Alitla takes her right glove off and sticks her right hand on locker and looks back at Frederick saying in firm tone.

Alitla :  Sir Frederick are you sure that's the place we need to go?

Sir Frederick: I'm sure of it Princess Mazanrok   as it reads has the word principle on it with a name under the word principle.  

Alitla  tries to  yank hand off with out tearing off the door to the locker her hand is on  saying in firm tone.

Alitla :  ah Sir Frederick, Lady Tasyozoukai, Esthara I seem to be stuck.

Esthara: what did you do Alitla .

Alitla: I just took one of my gloves of to feel what this locker is like.

Esthara: and let me guess now your stuck to it.

Alitla: yeah.

Lady Tasyozoukai: well kiddo I wish i could help but I'm afraid that I might yank that locker off in the process and it would still be stuck to your hand. okay me , Esthara sir Frederick will walk into the principle's office and their are other people here  maybe you should ask one of them for help.

Lady Tasyozoukai, Esthara and  Sir Frederick enter the Exodus City High principle's office  and Alitla hollars in stern tone.

Alitla: hey if anyone can hear me I need help my hand is stuck to this locker!

while stuck to the locker Alitla sees a news article that reads  Exodus City soccer  U16  division soccer team  set to take on the Stridayxa Thunderfoots, Stridayxa City's U16 division soccer team. playing Center forward for the Stridayxa Thunderfoots is the eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings Saskouara Manastina.  in other news the Exodus City Girls' soccer U16 Division Soccer team will be taking on Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City's Girl's  U16 division soccer team.   the main striker of the Stridayxa Yaks is the second eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings  Vanessa   Manastina who is well know for her speed.

the Famous Manastina Siblings are the grandchildren of the fame heroes Mcgalister Manastina and Jonna Manastina members of the fame Sun Shine Monkey  Squad who took down infamous  international crime boss Vaslorzaor " the untouchable" Marazoukai and his criminal organization. yet in other news Exodus City residents Alexandra family's house is still being repair after the freak accident that happen 2 days ago. Mrs. Alexandra had decline to comment about the incident state that she didn't know what cause the destruction to her home.

currently she, and her husband Julius and their daughters Lara and Emilia short for Emmilziza are out of town. the Anti-Meta Division were called to investigated the Alexandra family household and found trances of Psionic residue through out the house.

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 3 EmptyVillain!

more_horiz

Rijo had been working for Mister Pickett for a few years now, just as a leg-breaker, somebody who intimidated and threatened others into paying up the debt money they owed him. It helped that he himself was a tall, muscular and intimidating man.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/309/6/6/yuri_commission_by_bardoftheseas-d4f8rre.jpg
Usually he either broke fingers or threatened to while the others took care of the property damage. For the most part, Rijo had been content with this. But lately he'd been looking to climb further up the ranks. He was actually in that park to speak with his boss about a few things when the meteor fell. Rijo still didn't know how he survived, but he chalked it up to just another moment of insanity in the crazy world they all lived in. It didn't even take a day before he noticed the incredible changes in his strength. He was able to lift a car and snap a barbell like it was a stick. He tore his punching bag in half with a casual punch. Rijo had been granted an amazing gift and he was going to use to take everything he wanted. Mister Pickett had put him in charge of a gun deal going down tonight and Rijo was eagerly looking forward to it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Rijo had been working for Mister Pickett for a few years now, just as a leg-breaker, somebody who intimidated and threatened others into paying up the debt money they owed him. It helped that he himself was a tall, muscular and intimidating man.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/309/6/6/yuri_commission_by_bardoftheseas-d4f8rre.jpg
Usually he either broke fingers or threatened to while the others took care of the property damage. For the most part, Rijo had been content with this. But lately he'd been looking to climb further up the ranks. He was actually in that park to speak with his boss about a few things when the meteor fell. Rijo still didn't know how he survived, but he chalked it up to just another moment of insanity in the crazy world they all lived in. It didn't even take a day before he noticed the incredible changes in his strength. He was able to lift a car and snap a barbell like it was a stick. He tore his punching bag in half with a casual punch. Rijo had been granted an amazing gift and he was going to use to take everything he wanted. Mister Pickett had put him in charge of a gun deal going down tonight and Rijo was eagerly looking forward to it.
A set of black limos rolled up and a lean guy in a funny suit with a funny mustache popped out of the lead limo, with two guys coming out of another holding suitcases.

"You got the guns?" he'd ask Rijo, head cocked to the side, staring at his size

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

A set of black limos rolled up and a lean guy in a funny suit with a funny mustache popped out of the lead limo, with two guys coming out of another holding suitcases.

"Got 'em right here. You have made the right choice in buying from us. These are top of the line merchandise. And these lovely ladies..." He snapped his fingers and a man brought over a case and opened it up, revealing two automatic shotguns. "Are the twins: AA2-Automatic-Shotguns."
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/064/e/5/aa_2_automatic_shotgun_by_thebadpanda2-d5x32pg.jpg
"Shoot a man with these and they'll tear right through any body armor he's wearing. So then Mister Sandoz, do you have the money?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Got 'em right here. You have made the right choice in buying from us. These are top of the line merchandise. And these lovely ladies..." He snapped his fingers and a man brought over a case and opened it up, revealing two automatic shotguns. "Are the twins: AA2-Automatic-Shotguns."
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/064/e/5/aa_2_automatic_shotgun_by_thebadpanda2-d5x32pg.jpg
"Shoot a man with these and they'll tear right through any body armor he's wearing. So then Mister Sandoz, do you have the money?"  
Sandoz snapped his fingers and the men behind him opened the suitcases, filled with money

"In abundance big man, woooo boy, y'all Exodus cats know how to do business! Always a pleasure m'man, always a pleasure" he'd say, handing the money over

more_horiz
OT: hey Admin how about a team up with Lorena Katz aka Nano the Machine Queen and Mister Pickett ? also what to help with the scene where Alitla is stuck to the locker?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Alitla and her bodyguards look for the principle's office and  Frederick spots it saying in firm tone.

Frederick:  here it is the principle's office.

Alitla takes her right glove off and sticks her right hand on locker and looks back at Frederick saying in firm tone.

Alitla :  Sir Frederick are you sure that's the place we need to go?

Sir Frederick: I'm sure of it Princess Mazanrok   as it reads has the word principle on it with a name under the word principle.  

Alitla  tries to  yank hand off with out tearing off the door to the locker her hand is on  saying in firm tone.

Alitla :  ah Sir Frederick, Lady Tasyozoukai, Esthara I seem to be stuck.

Esthara: what did you do Alitla .

Alitla: I just took one of my gloves of to feel what this locker is like.

Esthara: and let me guess now your stuck to it.

Alitla: yeah.

Lady Tasyozoukai: well kiddo I wish i could help but I'm afraid that I might yank that locker off in the process and it would still be stuck to your hand. okay me , Esthara sir Frederick will walk into the principle's office and their are other people here  maybe you should ask one of them for help.

Lady Tasyozoukai, Esthara and  Sir Frederick enter the Exodus City High principle's office  and Alitla hollars in stern tone.

Alitla: hey if anyone can hear me I need help my hand is stuck to this locker!

while stuck to the locker Alitla sees a news article that reads  Exodus City soccer  U16  division soccer team  set to take on the Stridayxa Thunderfoots, Stridayxa City's U16 division soccer team. playing Center forward for the Stridayxa Thunderfoots is the eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings Saskouara Manastina.  in other news the Exodus City Girls' soccer U16 Division Soccer team will be taking on Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City's Girl's  U16 division soccer team.   the main striker of the Stridayxa Yaks is the second eldest of the Famous Manastina siblings  Vanessa   Manastina who is well know for her speed.

the Famous Manastina Siblings are the grandchildren of the fame heroes Mcgalister Manastina and Jonna Manastina members of the fame Sun Shine Monkey  Squad who took down infamous  international crime boss Vaslorzaor " the untouchable" Marazoukai and his criminal organization. yet in other news Exodus City  residents Alexandra family's house is still being repair after the freak accident that happen 2 days ago.  Mrs. Alexandra  had decline to comment about the incident state that she didn't know what cause the destruction to her home.

currently she, and her husband  Julius and their daughters Lara and Emilia short for Emmilziza    are out of  town.  the Anti-Meta Division were called to investigated the Alexandra family household and found trances of Psionic residue through out the house.

Jayce walked over. "I...huh. How'd you get yourself stuck like this?" He asked as he tried to figure out how to help her.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: hey Admin how about a team up with Lorena Katz aka Nano the Machine Queen and Mister Pickett ?

MMmmmh...naaaah, sorry man. I'm already working on my own ideas for Pickett.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply