ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 2 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
walking around aimlessly Carl Small  stops in alley way saying in weak tone.

Carl Small ( cuts and bruises on his body :damn Lorena's got my wife and daughter  plus i'm losing a lot of blood  there's cuts i received Lorena's crew are still bleeding I don't know how much longer i can continue wonder around here aimlessly.  maybe I should rest for a bit but first i need to find something to stop this bleed or a hospital. problem is i have no idea where to look, oh well i guess I just have to roam around aimlessly until i find one.

OBO's dream sequence flashback.

many years ago on a far away island called Rhazorn that seems stuck in Medieval times in kingdom called Noviella  a teenage human size  OBO is working on her  parents' farm  saying in firm tone.

OBO Brimstone  (5'10" and spotting medieval type clothing ): Father I wish to adventure out to the outside world.

OBO's Father Rangus Brimstone looks at her saying in stern tone.

Rangus Brimstone ( 6'0" and spotting medieval type clothing) you will do no such thing young lady it's too dangerous  now go help your mother tend to the garden okay.

Shivious Brimstone ( 5'6" and spotting medieval type clothing) who is working on the garden looks at OBO saying in firm tone.

Shivious  Brimstone: your father's right  OBO it's too dangerous  now come help me tend to the garden.

OBO: okay mother , don't you ever wonder what it's like outside this place?

Shivious Brimstone: I do, but I wouldn't risk my life to find out.

OBO helps her mother tend to the garden think to herself  

OBO: boy I wish  my parents would let me adventure out to the outside world I want to see what it's like. ( spots something falling from the sky) huh is that a glowing rock it looks so pretty I wonder what it could be?

Rangus Brimstone sees that his dog is acting weird and says in stern tone .

Rangus Brimstone: what is it boy what's wrong? ( he then looks up and says in a shock tone as he sees the glowing meteorite) what in the world is that a glowing rock fallen from the sky, but rock's don't glow or  fall from the sky what kind of magical tricky is this?
Shivious Brimstone:  Honey, OBO I think we better get out here now because what ever that is it's heading straight towards us.

the glowing meteorite hits the ground and explodes a flash of light washes over the surrounding area. after it is over OBO looks at her parents with a confused look on her face saying in firm tone.

OBO: mother, father what just happen!

Shivious grabs her head saying in firm tone

Shivious: I don't know OBO . I don't know!

Rangus looks at Shivious and notices her skin is slowly turn     to the color of ice saying in shock tone.  

Rangus: Shivious dear  your skin is turning into the color of ice, what's going on?

Shivious looks at her hands and then back at her husband and daughter saying in scared tone.

Shivious: I don't know, this is strange, what's happen to me I'm scared dear.

Rangus: I don't know honey, ( looking over at OBO) OBO are you alright?

OBO: Sure I'm fine I just feel a little light head.  

OBO then falls fast asleep and Rangus looks at her saying in stern tone.

Rangus: OBO wake up this is no time to be sleeping your mother needs you right now!

Rangus soon finds himself light head as well and he falls to asleep and  Shivious soon follows. then OBO and her father's mutations start their muscle & bone density and mass start to increase , and they start growing in size along with Shivious, the garden and the dog.
later they wake up and Shivious grasp at the sight of Rangus saying in firm tone.

Shivious: honey your .... your.... your buff where did all that muscle come from?

Rangus: you should look at yourself dear I don't remember you and OBO being that muscular in fact I don't remember you two being muscular at all.

Shivious looks at her arms and says in shock tone.

Shivious: your right honey  I'm muscular did that glowing rock do this?  well at lest i don't have to worry about back pain anymore.

OBO just looks at her body and says in firm tone.

OBO: I think that strange glowing rock changed us somehow, but other than the increase muscle mass I don't feel any different strange.

Shivious: honey go to the market  and fetch me some  manure for the crops!

OBO: sure thing mother!

OBO walks towards the market unknowingly making imprints in the ground with her feet and causing tremors.  also not knowing the fact that she and her parents her increase in size tremendously and  is now  59 feet and 10 inches tall .

Rangus: OBO don't forget to say hi to the guys at the pub for me okay.

OBO ( walking to the market): okay father  I won't forget!
Later OBO arrives at  the Noviella  market  but something is a mist, something is not right and OBO scratches her head saying in confused tone.

OBO: what what gives I'm sure the market was right here, and when did the king have time to get this miniature model replica of the market built ? the buildings look exactly  like the buildings at the market and those figurines they look so life like!

OBO picks up one of the figurines that is actually a guard in armor with her right hand and hears a crushing sound saying in firm tone.

OBO: this feels like crumble metal mix with mushy stuff that feels wet, what did I just grab?  ( opens up her hand and sees the mangle  guard in her hand , and what appears to be blood) wait is that blood, figurines  don't bleed.  this could me only why thing what i grab wasn't a figurine but I actually person dear lord I just kill someone I'm a murder.  wait if that was  actually person I grab that must me that this is miniature replica of the Market  I'm looking  it is the Market!

that much me that glowing rock that fall from the sky must have made me gigantic!!!

village spots  OBO and says in scared tone

Village: monster, monster someone alert the army a monster is attacking the kingdom!

OBO: wait guys it's me OBO, I'm not a monster

Village: and it ate one of the villagers!

the Noviella  army shows up and the commander says in firm tone.

Noviella commander: okay man let's take this foul monster down!

OBO: guys you have it all wrong I'm not a monster!

a few solider with spears  charge at  OBO only to find their spears shatter on OBO's body when they make contact  as the commander says in shock tone.

Noviella commander: my men's spears just shatter on that monster what can of unholy beast is it!

OBO: guys please let me explain!

OBO places her hand on a building and unknowingly causes crumble as the Noviella commander says in shock tone.

Noviella Commander: the monster's strength is immense men we need to push it back this thing is threat to the kingdom. with it's strength it could easily crush us all we need to drive it away!

the Noviella army to a full on assault against  OBO who doesn't want to get to any conflict so she runs and as she runs she creates a tremors that shake the ground violently saying in firm tone.

OBO: I have to get back to my parents and tell them what's happen to us, and i have to get away from the Noviella army I don't want to accidentally hurt them.    

the Noviella army chases after  OBO  shooting at her with arrows that just shatter on her and they keep on attacking her in hopes of being her down even through none of their attacks so far are working against her.

more_horiz
OBO arrives back at her parents farm and says in firm tone.

OBO: mother, father there's something i have to tell you, wait why is  our neighbors Meryl , Markorok  , Barbrous   here?

Shivious: there here to inform us that magical rock that fall from the sky infected them as well, so what is it you want to say OBO?

OBO: just that I went into the market , found out that rock that fall from the sky had somehow enlarge us and now the Noviella army is after me they think I'm a monster.

Rangus: ha ha ha ha ha ha that's good one OBO you probably fall  asleep on your why to the market to think that a rock that fall from the sky somehow made us gigantic and that the Noviella is after you, that's just silly!

OBO: Father I'm not kidding, it's all true!

Rangus: sure it is.

suddenly  Meryl falls a sharp pain in her neck and says in firm tone.

Meryl: ouch why  do I have this sharp pain in my neck all of sudden then something bite  me?

the Noviella  army  then appears and the commander says in firm tone.

Noviella commander: looks like there's more then one monster men, we to to deal with them before they can threaten the  Kingdom so on my commander do a full on assault and bring these monsters down.  

OBO: see father I told you I wasn't joking  now do you believe.

Rangus: okay I believe you , Commander Fief  it is  me Rangus Brimstone  please don't attack there are no monsters here.

Noviella Commander: did you here that men that monster ate Sir Rangus one of the royal guards, don't worry old friend  me and the Noviella army will slain this foul monster and free you.  now my men attack, attack with everything you have take down these foul monsters.

Noviella army  attack OBO, Rangus , Shivious, Meryl , Markorok  , Barbrous with a volley of arrows and catapults hitting them with larger boulders.  there attacks don't effect OBO & Rangus and just freeze when they come in contact with Shivious' body.  however  the attacks do have effect on  Meryl and cause her to stagger  while   causing Markorok  , Barbrous  some pain.

more_horiz

OT: Righto, jumping ahead to the next day.Smile 

IC: Matthew woke up and rolled out of bed. After being picked up at the hospital by his parents, he had quite a time explaining everything that had happened. Walking over to his dresser, Matt took a deep breath and knelt down and grabbed it and casually lifted the entire two hundred pound dresser over his head like it was nothing. Matthew looked up at it in amazement and, keeping his right hand in the middle of it, let go with his left. He raised his right arm and stood tall, not even noticing the weight. He laughed and slowly set it back down and dusted off his hands. He grabbed a shower and was careful not to break anything this time.
As he dressing, his mom walked in. "Are you sure you shouldn't be in bed honey?"
"Mom the doctor's gave me a clean bill of health didn't they? What else is there to say? Besides, they have our numbers if they find anything else and I'll have my cell on all day if I need to call you or dad. Besides, an education is important right?"
"Well, that is all very true but-"
"Mom." Matthew put his hands on her shoulders. "I'm okay, everyone else is okay and I'm feeling like a million bucks. What's there to worry about?"
"..Alright, but just take it easy today okay honey?"
"I will mom, thanks." Matthew hugged her gently and ran off.
Lara watched him go and then turned and looked at the dresser. "...Was this moved?"

Arriving at school, Matt started searching for Hank and Flannery.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC: Matthew woke up and rolled out of bed. After being picked up at the hospital by his parents, he had quite a time explaining everything that had happened. Walking over to his dresser, Matt took a deep breath and knelt down and grabbed it and casually lifted the entire two hundred pound dresser over his head like it was nothing. Matthew looked up at it in amazement and, keeping his right hand in the middle of it, let go with his left. He raised his right arm and stood tall, not even noticing the weight. He laughed and slowly set it back down and dusted off his hands. He grabbed a shower and was careful not to break anything this time.
As he dressing, his mom walked in. "Are you sure you shouldn't be in bed honey?"
"Mom the doctor's gave me a clean bill of health didn't they? What else is there to say? Besides, they have our numbers if they find anything else and I'll have my cell on all day if I need to call you or dad. Besides, an education is important right?"
"Mom." Matthew put his hands on her shoulders. "I'm okay, everyone else is okay and I'm feeling like a million bucks. What's there to worry about?"
Lara watched him go and then turned and looked at the dresser. "...Was this moved?"

Hank is seen looking up a website on his phone then spots Matt" Hey man"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OBO: mother, father there's something i have to tell you, wait why is  our neighbors Meryl , Markorok  , Barbrous   here?

Shivious: there here to inform us that magical rock that fall from the sky infected them as well, so what is it you want to say OBO?

OBO: just that I went into the market , found out that rock that fall from the sky had somehow enlarge us and now the Noviella army is after me they think I'm a monster.

Rangus: ha ha ha ha ha ha that's good one OBO you probably fall  asleep on your why to the market to think that a rock that fall from the sky somehow made us gigantic and that the Noviella is after you, that's just silly!

Meryl: ouch why  do I have this sharp pain in my neck all of sudden then something bite  me?

Noviella commander: looks like there's more then one monster men, we to to deal with them before they can threaten the  Kingdom so on my commander do a full on assault and bring these monsters down.  

Rangus: okay I believe you , Commander Fief  it is  me Rangus Brimstone  please don't attack there are no monsters here.

Noviella Commander: did you here that men that monster ate Sir Rangus one of the royal guards, don't worry old friend  me and the Noviella army will slain this foul monster and free you.  now my men attack, attack with everything you have take down these foul monsters.

Noviella army  attack OBO, Rangus , Shivious, Meryl , Markorok  , Barbrous with a volley of arrows and catapults hitting them with larger boulders.  there attacks don't effect OBO & Rangus and just freeze when they come in contact with Shivious' body.  however  the attacks do have effect on  Meryl and cause her to stagger  while   causing Markorok  , Barbrous  some pain.
Rangus gets annoying at the Noviella army constantly attacking him, his wife and neighbors and stomps his foot on the ground causing a shock wave that shatters the Noviella army's catapults saying in angry tone.

Rangus: that's enough now listen Frederick tell your men to stop attack we are not monsters!

Commander Frederick: how is it that you know that name monster, known but my closest allies call me that.

Rangus: cause it's me Rangus and I wasn't shallow by some monster.

Commander Frederick: hmm if you are indeed my good friend Rangus , then surely you know the Noviella Knights oath!

Rangus: I know it by heart my friend.

Rangus recites the Noviella Knights oath to Commander Frederick and Frederick looks at him in shock saying in firm tone.

Commander Frederick: it is you Rangus what in the world happen, you, Shivious , your daughter OBO, Lady Meryl , Sir Markorok  , and Sir Barbrous   you all gigantic !!! Men halt your advances these beings are not a threat to the kingdom, I repeat they are not a threat to the kingdom.

OBO speaks up saying in firm tone.

OBO: there was this rock that fall from the sky wait smack in the middle of this field and there was this flash of light. it was what cause this to us it change us somehow, and that's why we're like this now.

Commander Frederick: interesting a rock that fall from the sky you say, well that's a good explanation as any so I take it.

Shivious ( feels the ground rumbling) honey I don't we, OBO, Meryl Sir Markorok   and Sir Barbrous were the only ones effect by the rock!

Rangus: why do you say that Shivious?

Shivious: cause the ground is rumbling!

the ground keeps rumbling violently and then suddenly a enormous monstrous worm like creature smashes through the ground and Frederick looks at it saying in shock tone.

Stronghold and OBO - Page 2 Giant_worm_by_Talipsisman

Commander Frederick: by the gods what in the hell is that foul beast?!?

OT: warning fall glowing meteorites may effect wildlife and turn them into mutant monstrosities !

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sup." The two bumped fists with Hank accidentally getting pushed back a bit. (Okay...gotta watch that.) "Um, what are you looking up?"

more_horiz
news reports would show that the Gravito brothers had left the hospital, and several of those caught in "The Shower" are still missing and unaccounted for

Watching this from her desk at the principal's office as an aide, Cindy was stock still. She recognized the younger Gravito brother, but not the older one. The younger had a picture of hi from...before his transformation, and the news stated aht he was going through a painful metamorphosis or something

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Rangus gets annoying at the Noviella army constantly attacking him, his wife and neighbors and stomps his foot on the ground causing a shock wave that shatters  the Noviella army's catapults saying in angry tone.

Rangus: that's enough now listen   Frederick tell your men to stop attack we are not monsters!

Commander Frederick:  how is it that you know that name monster, known but my closest allies call me that.

Rangus: cause it's me Rangus and I wasn't shallow by some monster.

Commander Frederick: hmm if you are indeed my good friend Rangus , then surely  you know the Noviella Knights oath!

Rangus: I know it by heart my friend.

Rangus recites the Noviella Knights oath to Commander Frederick and Frederick looks at him in shock saying in firm tone.

Commander Frederick: it is you Rangus what in the world happen, you, Shivious , your daughter OBO, Lady  Meryl , Sir Markorok  , and Sir Barbrous   you all gigantic !!! Men halt  your advances these beings are not a threat to the kingdom, I repeat they are not a threat to the kingdom.

OBO speaks up saying in firm tone.

OBO:  there was this rock that fall from the sky wait smack in the middle of this field  and there was this flash of light.  it was what cause this to us it change us somehow, and that's why we're like this now.

Commander Frederick: interesting a rock that fall from the sky you say, well that's a good explanation as any so I take it.

Shivious ( feels the ground rumbling) honey I don't we, OBO, Meryl  Sir Markorok   and Sir Barbrous were the only ones effect by the rock!

Rangus: why do you say that Shivious?

Shivious: cause the ground is rumbling!

the ground keeps rumbling violently and then suddenly a enormous monstrous worm like creature   smashes through the ground and Frederick looks at it saying in shock tone.

Stronghold and OBO - Page 2 Giant_worm_by_Talipsisman

Commander Frederick: by the gods what in the hell is that foul beast?!?

OT: warning fall glowing meteorites may effect wildlife and turn them into mutant monstrosities !

the giant worm shallows Commander Frederick and then tries to attack his men but then Rangus grabs it and squeezes it force it to cough up Frederick before toss in out to sea saying in firm tone.

Rangus: Frederick my friend are you alright? Shivious my dear you were right the rock then effect more then just you, me , our daughter OBO and are neighbors it effected the wildlife.

Commander Frederick: I'm fine my friend takes for saving me from that foul beast.

OBO: if that's true that would mean there are more creatures like this, creatures that were change by that rock!

later a messenger boy shows up in the fields and says in stern tone.

messenger boy: Commander Fief  I have grave news, the Kingdom is under attack!!!

Commander Frederick: by who?

messenger boy: by the Dracoiania Empire!

Commander Frederick: how many Dracoianiains are there ?

Messenger boy: they come in at full force Commander!

Commander Frederick: damn there's no way Noviella could survive a full on assault by Dracoiania their weaponry is far more advance then ours and they out number us by the thousands. if were going to have a chance against them were going to need something that can turn the tides in our favor. wait a second I just got a idea on how we can push back the Dracoianiains and protect Noviella !

my friend Rangus , who you, your wife, daughter and neighbors aid us against the Dracoianiains we could use your might!

Rangus: sure thing Friend, I'm always willing to protect our great kingdom Noviella from those who wish to do it harm! you can count on me , my wife, my daughter and my neighbors we will help you push back the Dracoianiains!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
news reports would show that the Gravito brothers had left the hospital, and several of those caught in "The Shower" are still missing and unaccounted for

Watching this from her desk at the principal's office as an aide, Cindy was stock still. She recognized the  younger Gravito brother, but not the older one. The younger had a picture of hi from...before his transformation, and the news stated aht he was going through a painful metamorphosis or something

"Brother..." Gary growled as he stood in the shadows. "Brother what is happening to me?" He asked Pedro.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Watching this from her desk at the principal's office as an aide, Cindy was stock still. She recognized the  younger Gravito brother, but not the older one. The younger had a picture of hi from...before his transformation, and the news stated aht he was going through a painful metamorphosis or something
"Brother..." Gary growled as he stood in the shadows. "Brother what is happening to me?" He asked Pedro.
Pedro grabbed what APPEARED to be his brother's shoulders. "I don't know bro, that meteor shit did something to you, did something to me too. "Look they were gonnna try and dissect you, some guys in green suits with red ties and the doctors were gonna let 'em but you're safe now, aight? We're at my garage and I ain't gonna let nobody hurt you okay?" He'd ask his brother

"Do youneed anything to eat? you hungry?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Pedro grabbed what APPEARED to be his brother's shoulders. "I don't know bro, that meteor shit did something to you, did something to me too. "Look they were gonnna try and dissect you, some guys in green suits with red ties and the doctors were gonna let 'em but you're safe now, aight? We're at my garage and I ain't gonna let nobody hurt you okay?" He'd ask his brother

"Umm, yeah...a little. Do we have any hot dogs?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Pedro smiled wide. "Yeah I got plenty man! want me to cook 'em for you or anything?" he'd ask, guiding his brother to the kitchen. "You take a lookin the mirror yet Gary?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Pedro smiled wide. "Yeah I got plenty man! want me to cook 'em for you or anything?" he'd ask, guiding his brother to the kitchen. "You take a lookin the mirror yet Gary?"

"I'd prefer not too, but thank you bro."

more_horiz
Putting his head down, he then nodded. "I understand Gary. You know man, if you need me to do anything, get anything for you, I got you right? We all we got in this world and all, since well..." Pedro would let the sentence tail off, and Gary would know why, since their folks passed away Pedro had to take care of Gary once he turned 18

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Putting his head down, he then nodded. "I understand Gary. You know man, if you need me to do anything, get anything for you, I got you right? We all we got in this world and all, since well..." Pedro would let the sentence tail off, and Gary would know why, since their folks passed away Pedro had to take care of Gary once he turned 18

Gary put his hand on Pedro. "I know Pedro. I know and thank you bro. Really, right now, I've got all that I need. So how about we much some hot dogs huh?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Gary put his hand on Pedro. "I know Pedro. I know and thank you bro. Really, right now, I've got all that I need. So how about we much some hot dogs huh?"
Pedro smiled at Gary. "Sure, I'd like that a lot Gary" he'd say, sitting down and starting to munch on his hotdog covered with chili and honey mustard, shoveling two into his mouth, then two more

Cindy would walk out of the office, wondering if anyone else was affected yesterday. There was that guy, gravito, and omething about his brother being affected as well?

At the front of the school, a man in a truck pulled over, wearing a green suit with a red tie. His hair had green streaks and he smiled at the school while something that sounded like a cellphone beeped wildly at the school

"TWO here? man if they're all coupling together I'll get em eeassy" he'd say, grinning

more_horiz
Shivious looks at her daughter OBO and says in firm tone.

Shivious : OBO what's the matter?

OBO: pushing back the Dracoianiains, their just going to keep and the only way to stop them is to put a end to this war! that's why I'm going to attack their fortress I'm going to crush them and put a end to this! I watch some of my close friends and my grandparents die at the hands of those bastards , well no more, this time I'm going to show those bastards what it's like to be helpless!

Rangus: OBO dear your not planing on storming the Dracoiania fortress by yourself?

OBO: I am those bastards need to be stop otherwise they will just keep on coming!

Commander Frederick: I agree with her the Dracoiania Empire have to be stop they are a major threat to the kingdom. so I say let her go storm their fortress while we take care protecting the kingdom.

Rangus: I supposed your right old friend, Okay OBO my daughter you go storm the Dracoiania fortress, me your mother, and our neighbors we help Commander Frederick and his men protect Noviella!

OBO: watch out Dracoiania I'm coming and I'm going to pay you bastards back for what you did to my friends and grand parents! I remember that day a year ago when those bastards came attack the kingdom they slaughter my friends , kill my grandparents and pretty much anyone who stood in their way before the were push back! I want to pay them back for that for all the Noviellians they slaughter!

OBO runs off towards the Dracoiania fortress as Rangus says in firm tone.

Rangus: good luck my daughter.

Commander Frederick: ha luck if there's anyone who's going to being need luck it's the the Dracoiania Empire!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OBO: pushing back the Dracoianiains, their just going to keep and the only way to stop them is to put a end to this war!  that's why I'm going to  attack their fortress I'm going to crush them and put a end to this!  I watch some of my close friends and my grandparents die at the hands of those bastards , well no more, this time I'm going to show those bastards what it's like to be helpless!

Rangus: OBO dear your not planing on storming the Dracoiania fortress by yourself?

OBO: I am those bastards need to be stop otherwise they will just keep on coming!  

Commander Frederick: I agree with her  the Dracoiania Empire have to be stop they are a major  threat to the kingdom. so I say let her go storm their fortress while we take care protecting the kingdom.

Rangus: I supposed your right old friend, Okay OBO my daughter  you go storm the Dracoiania fortress, me your mother, and our neighbors  we help Commander Frederick and his men protect Noviella!

OBO: watch out Dracoiania I'm coming and I'm going to pay you bastards back for what you did to my friends and grand parents! I remember that day a year ago when those bastards came  attack the kingdom they slaughter my friends , kill my grandparents and pretty much anyone who stood in their way before the were push back!  I want to pay them back for that for all the Noviellians  they slaughter!

OBO runs off towards the Dracoiania fortress  as Rangus says in firm tone.

Commander Frederick: ha luck if there's anyone who's going to being need luck it's the Dracoiania Empire!

at the Dracoiania board a solider looks through what appears to be binoculars and sees something huge travel fast towards Dracoiania saying in firm tone.

Dracoiania solider: Lieutenant you have to take a look at this some kind of monster is heading towards us fast and it's gigantic!

Dracoiania Lieutenant ( looking through his Binoculars ): what the hell that thing looks like a person only it's gigantic, and how can something that big move that fast! men fire everything you have it this creature we can't let it get to the fortress!

the Dracoiania soldiers fire their energy weapons at OBO but nothing seems to slow her down not even energy explosives do anything against her as Dracoiania solider says in scared tone.

Dracoiania Solider: lieutenant are weapons aren't having any effect against this monster what should we do? Lieutenant please tell us what are your orders !

Dracoiania Lieutenant ( panicking tone): what in the hell is that thing indestructible our weapons have no effect against it! I don't just throwing everything you have at it men a full on assault!

the Dracoiania soldiers continue firing at OBO in hopes of bring her down but their attacks are ineffective against her and as she gets close to the hill they are on she says in angry tone.

OBO: You Bastards, You bastards murder my friends, my grandparents, and now your going to pay!!!

OBO smashes the Hill that the Dracoiania soldiers are on and shatters it sending the Dracoiania soldiers flying through the ground but unknowingly also causes a shock wave that demolishes a large mountain range behind the hill and causes unintentional mass scale destruction. somehow the Dracoiania Lieutenant manage to survived but his men won't so lucky and he looks at OBO saying in scared tone .

Dracoiania Lieutenant: what, what in the hell are you?!? my men and I have indestructible armor it's made of the toughest metal in Rhazorn how is it possible you can damage it?!?

OBO: from the how badly I damage your men's so called indestructible armor, i say that it's not so indestructible! as for who I am, am a ally of Noviella you can called me Gígantas Afthartos ( the Indestructible Giantess ) !

OBO grabs the Dracoiania Lieutenant and crushes him in her hand crumbling the armor he's wearing , then drops his bloody mangle body to the ground.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OBO: pushing back the Dracoianiains, their just going to keep and the only way to stop them is to put a end to this war!  that's why I'm going to  attack their fortress I'm going to crush them and put a end to this!  I watch some of my close friends and my grandparents die at the hands of those bastards , well no more, this time I'm going to show those bastards what it's like to be helpless!

Commander Frederick: I agree with her  the Dracoiania Empire have to be stop they are a major  threat to the kingdom. so I say let her go storm their fortress while we take care protecting the kingdom.

Rangus: I supposed your right old friend, Okay OBO my daughter  you go storm the Dracoiania fortress, me your mother, and our neighbors  we help Commander Frederick and his men protect Noviella!

OBO: watch out Dracoiania I'm coming and I'm going to pay you bastards back for what you did to my friends and grand parents! I remember that day a year ago when those bastards came  attack the kingdom they slaughter my friends , kill my grandparents and pretty much anyone who stood in their way before the were push back!  I want to pay them back for that for all the Noviellians  they slaughter!

Commander Frederick: ha luck if there's anyone who's going to being need luck it's the Dracoiania Empire!
at the Dracoiania board a solider looks through what appears to be binoculars  and sees something huge travel fast towards  Dracoiania saying in firm tone.

Dracoiania solider: Lieutenant you have to take a look at this some kind of monster is heading towards us fast and it's gigantic!  

Dracoiania Lieutenant  ( looking through his Binoculars ): what the hell that thing looks like a person only it's gigantic, and how can something that big move that fast!  men fire everything you have it this creature we can't let it get to the fortress!

the Dracoiania soldiers fire their  energy weapons at  OBO but nothing seems to slow her down not even  energy explosives do anything against her  as Dracoiania  solider says in scared tone.

Dracoiania Solider: lieutenant are weapons aren't having  any effect against this monster what should we do? Lieutenant please tell us what are your orders !

Dracoiania Lieutenant ( panicking tone):  what in the hell is  that thing indestructible our weapons have no effect against it!  I don't just throwing everything you have at it men a full on assault!

the Dracoiania soldiers continue firing at OBO  in hopes of bring her down but their attacks are ineffective against her    and as she gets close to the hill they are on she says in angry tone.

OBO: You Bastards, You bastards murder my friends, my grandparents, and now your going to pay!!!

OBO smashes the Hill that the Dracoiania soldiers are on and shatters it  sending the  Dracoiania soldiers flying through the ground but unknowingly  also  causes a shock wave that demolishes a  large mountain range  behind the hill  and causes unintentional  mass scale destruction.  somehow the Dracoiania Lieutenant  manage to survived but his men won't so lucky   and he looks at OBO saying in scared tone .

Dracoiania Lieutenant: what, what in the hell are you?!? my men and I have indestructible armor it's made of the toughest metal in  Rhazorn  how is it possible you can damage it?!?

OBO: from the how badly I damage your men's so called indestructible armor, i say that it's not  so indestructible! as for who I am, am a ally of   Noviella  you can called me Gígantas Afthartos  ( the Indestructible Giantess ) !

OBO grabs the Dracoiania Lieutenant and crushes him in her hand  crumbling the armor he's  wearing , then drops his bloody mangle body to the ground.  

Later OBO arrives at the Dracoiania fortress saying in firm tone.

OBO: so this is the impenetrable the Dracoiania fortress  huh, well let's just see just how impenetrable that fortress really is!

OBO starts running towards the Fortress and a bunch of guards on top of it spot and one of them says in firm tone.

Dracoiania solider: Commander solider there's a enormous object  fast approaching the fortress orders?

Dracoiania Commander: protected  the fortress if you have too fire all cannons!

as OBO runs towards the fortress the Dracoiania solders fire their  high power energy cannons at her and she's attack by  mechanical flying machines which she just crushes or rips apart.  one of the soldiers who is still firing a high power energy cannon at OBO says in scared tone.

Dracoiania solider: commander sir our cannons don't seem to be working against this thing!

Dracoiania Commander: employ the main cannon maybe that  will stop it!

Dracoiania soldiers charge up a the Dracoiania main cannon which is massive in size and fire off a immense beam of energy that engulfs  OBO and creates a huge crater . one of the soldiers looks at the smoke saying firm tone

Dracoiania Solider: Commander I think we got it?

Dracoiania Commander:  looks that right ( sees a figure still standing at the smoke and dust settles) that's impossible not has ever withstood a blast from our main cannon before!

Dracoiania Solider: Commander what should we do now that thing just withstood a hit from our most powerful weapon.

Dracoinina Commander: just keep firing and even it gets past our firepower there's no way it could break through this fortress it's impenetrable!

OBO keeps running towards the fortress as the Dracoiania Soldiers uses all the fire power they have left in attempt to stop her but fail.  once the reaches the Fortress  OBO slams into it and rips right through it causing a massive shockwave  which sends  the the Dracoiania Soldiers  on the fortress soaring in the air.  OBO then says in stern tone as she looks down at the Dracoiania commander and his men saying in angry tone

OBO: so much for this fortress being impenetrable!  listen Dracoianiains I'm ally of Noviella  I am Gígantas Afthartos  and I'm here message for you bastards. you think you can just mow down anyone who gets in your way, you  guys think it's okay to just take over kingdoms by force, to make innocent people suffer, to just take whatever you want without consequences ? well no more I'm passing judgement on you bastards and your reign of terror ends here!

Dracoinina Commander ( scared tone): it just smash through are impenetrable wall it was made of the toughest metal in  Rhazorn , Aiugrium and our weapons were ineffective against it.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

at the Dracoiania board a solider looks through what appears to be binoculars  and sees something huge travel fast towards  Dracoiania saying in firm tone.

Dracoiania Lieutenant  ( looking through his Binoculars ): what the hell that thing looks like a person only it's gigantic, and how can something that big move that fast!  men fire everything you have it this creature we can't let it get to the fortress!

the Dracoiania soldiers fire their  energy weapons at  OBO but nothing seems to slow her down not even  energy explosives do anything against her  as Dracoiania  solider says in scared tone.

Dracoiania Solider: lieutenant are weapons aren't having  any effect against this monster what should we do? Lieutenant please tell us what are your orders !

Dracoiania Lieutenant ( panicking tone):  what in the hell is  that thing indestructible our weapons have no effect against it!  I don't just throwing everything you have at it men a full on assault!

the Dracoiania soldiers continue firing at OBO  in hopes of bring her down but their attacks are ineffective against her    and as she gets close to the hill they are on she says in angry tone.

OBO smashes the Hill that the Dracoiania soldiers are on and shatters it  sending the  Dracoiania soldiers flying through the ground but unknowingly  also  causes a shock wave that demolishes a  large mountain range  behind the hill  and causes unintentional  mass scale destruction.  somehow the Dracoiania Lieutenant  manage to survived but his men won't so lucky   and he looks at OBO saying in scared tone .

Dracoiania Lieutenant: what, what in the hell are you?!? my men and I have indestructible armor it's made of the toughest metal in  Rhazorn  how is it possible you can damage it?!?

OBO: from the how badly I damage your men's so called indestructible armor, i say that it's not  so indestructible! as for who I am, am a ally of   Noviella  you can called me Gígantas Afthartos  ( the Indestructible Giantess ) !

OBO grabs the Dracoiania Lieutenant and crushes him in her hand  crumbling the armor he's  wearing , then drops his bloody mangle body to the ground.  

OBO: so this is the impenetrable the Dracoiania fortress  huh, well let's just see just how impenetrable that fortress really is!

OBO starts running towards the Fortress and a bunch of guards on top of it spot and one of them says in firm tone.

Dracoiania solider: Commander solider there's a enormous object  fast approaching the fortress orders?

as OBO runs towards the fortress the Dracoiania solders fire their  high power energy cannons at her and she's attack by  mechanical flying machines which she just crushes or rips apart.  one of the soldiers who is still firing a high power energy cannon at OBO says in scared tone.

Dracoiania solider: commander sir our cannons don't seem to be working against this thing!

Dracoiania soldiers charge up a the Dracoiania main cannon which is massive in size and fire off a immense beam of energy that engulfs  OBO and creates a huge crater . one of the soldiers looks at the smoke saying firm tone

Dracoiania Commander:  looks that right ( sees a figure still standing at the smoke and dust settles) that's impossible not has ever withstood a blast from our main cannon before!

Dracoiania Solider: Commander what should we do now that thing just withstood a hit from our most powerful weapon.

Dracoinina Commander: just keep firing and even it gets past our firepower there's no way it could break through this fortress it's impenetrable!

OBO keeps running towards the fortress as the Dracoiania Soldiers uses all the fire power they have left in attempt to stop her but fail.  once the reaches the Fortress  OBO slams into it and rips right through it causing a massive shockwave  which sends  the the Dracoiania Soldiers  on the fortress soaring in the air.  OBO then says in stern tone as she looks down at the Dracoiania commander and his men saying in angry tone

OBO: so much for this fortress being impenetrable!  listen Dracoianiains I'm ally of Noviella  I am Gígantas Afthartos  and I'm here message for you bastards. you think you can just mow down anyone who gets in your way, you  guys think it's okay to just take over kingdoms by force, to make innocent people suffer, to just take whatever you want without consequences ? well no more I'm passing judgement on you bastards and your reign of terror ends here!

Dracoinina Commander ( scared tone): it just smash through are impenetrable wall it was made of the toughest metal in  Rhazorn , Aiugrium and our weapons were ineffective against it.
OBO then grabs a hold of the entire fortress wall  tears it form the ground and lifts it above her head saying in angry tone.

OBO ( sounds of  metal buckling  and tearing  as her hands tear through the Aiugrium) : say goodbye to your fortress you bastards!

Dracoinina Commander: did she just tear our entire fortress wall out of the ground and lifting how is that even possible.  the fortress wall just doesn't cover the fortress it covers our entire Dracoinina  kingdom  the wall is immense in size it would take  something with Unearthly strength just to rip it out of the ground.

OBO then toss the entire fortress wall  and unknowingly uses enough force to send the entire fortress wall into orbit. the Dracoinina  Commander looks at her saying in scared tone.

Dracoinina Commander: please spare me and I will guarantee that Dracoinina  will stop it's advances on Noviella oh enormous one!

OBO: you bastards had you chance to stop years go, so  consider this payback for all the awful things you did to the  people of Noviella!

OBO punches the ground and unknowingly creates enough force to ripped through the Dracoinina  Kingdom completely shattering what is left of the Dracoinina fortress and demolish the entire  Dracoinina  Kingdom while shaking the entire island of Rhazorn   and activating a volcano .  the force of her strike would have destroy the entire Rhazorn   island which is the size of a continent if it wasn't for the Aiugrium  which absorb most of the force.  OBO hears a explosion and looks east and sees a volcano erupting saying in worried tone.

OBO: wait did I just cause  mount Magouiam  to erupt ? oh no I accidentally  put the entire kingdom of Noviella in dangerous. it looks like i need to learn how to control this strength of mine, but there's no time for that i have to protect Noviella!

OBO quickly runs towards  mount Magouiam which is near Noviella causing tremors with every step the takes.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OBO then grabs a hold of the entire fortress wall  tears it form the ground and lifts it above her head saying in angry tone.

OBO ( sounds of  metal buckling  and tearing  as her hands tear through the Aiugrium) : say goodbye to your fortress you bastards!

Dracoinina Commander: did she just tear our entire fortress wall out of the ground and lifting how is that even possible.  the fortress wall just doesn't cover the fortress it covers our entire Dracoinina  kingdom  the wall is immense in size it would take  something with Unearthly strength just to rip it out of the ground.

OBO then toss the entire fortress wall  and unknowingly uses enough force to send the entire fortress wall into orbit. the Dracoinina  Commander looks at her saying in scared tone.

Dracoinina Commander: please spare me and I will guarantee that Dracoinina  will stop it's advances on Noviella oh enormous one!

OBO: you bastards had you chance to stop years go, so  consider this payback for all the awful things you did to the  people of Noviella!

OBO punches the ground and unknowingly creates enough force to ripped through the Dracoinina  Kingdom completely shattering what is left of the Dracoinina fortress and demolish the entire  Dracoinina  Kingdom while shaking the entire island of Rhazorn   and activating a volcano .  the force of her strike would have destroy the entire Rhazorn   island which is the size of a continent if it wasn't for the Aiugrium  which absorb most of the force.  OBO hears a explosion and looks east and sees a volcano erupting saying in worried tone.

OBO: wait did I just cause  mount Magouiam  to erupt ? oh no I accidentally  put the entire kingdom of Noviella in dangerous. it looks like i need to learn how to control this strength of mine, but there's no time for that i have to protect Noviella!

OBO quickly runs towards  mount Magouiam which is near Noviella causing tremors with every step the takes.
OBO arrives at  mount Magouiam  and tries to stop the lava from destroying the kingdom  as she watches Meryl create a jet stream of water to take out a couple of Dracoiania soldiers saying in firm tone.

OBO: hey I need a little help him, i can of didn't know my own strength accidentally cause Mount Magouiam to erupt i can't hold it back it's slipping past me

Barbrous    makes a bunches of vines ripped through the ground and uses to take care of a bunch of  Dracoiania soldiers saying in firm tone as he looks at OBO.

Barbrous: so your the one who cause that disturbance I felt in the ground  it felt like the entire island was shaking.  but no worries  Meryl  help out OBO with that lava.

Meryl creates a huge wave of water to meet the Lava head on to cool it off saying in worried tone.

Meryl: I don't think this is working , Shivious  I need your help now, I can't stop this lava from destroy the kingdom by my self.

Shivious puts her hands on the ground and freezes and forms a wall of ice to shield the kingdom from the lava saying in firm tone.

Shivious: I don't know how long that's going to keep the lava at by Markorok you can control magma, redirect the lava's flow away from the kingdom!

Markorok uses his Geo-thermokinesis to redirect the flow of the lava  away from the Noviella  and out to sea once all the lava that is flowing is in the sea and the volcano stops erupting Markorok says in firm tone.

Markorok: okay there it's done now let's get back to take care of these bastards.

Shivious  , Rangus , Markorok and Barbrous help the Noviella army take care of the rest of the Dracoiania army  and OBO just watches saying in firm tone.

OBO: father how is it that you can control your strength so well , why i can't? mother, Markorok, Meryl you   three can control the elements and  you Barbrous    can control plant life, that's amazing!

Rangus: I guess it has to do with the fact that I'm a royal guard and a knight my daughter OBO.  so even through I just received this new found strength of mine i know how to control thanks to my years of  mental and physical training as a squire to become a knight.  

Shivious : why thank you OBO , I have  Cyrokinesis, Meryl  has Hydrokinesis , Markorok  has Geo-thermokinesis, and Barbrous   has Chlorokinesis. we figure out we had these abilities when we were fighting against the Dracoianiains.

OBO: well now the war is finally over, and the Dracoianiains we think twice about messing with Noviella !

Commander Frederick: especially when we got 6 titans to protect the kingdom! too bad you guys can't stay here your all just too big am afraid.  but there is a place we're you all could live in it's a cave north of here it's big enough to house all six of you, so go there.

OBO, her parents , and their neighbors walk north to the cave  that's were  OBO's dream sequence flashback ends  and she wakes up saying in firm tone

the next day  ( yeah I'm finally on  the next day)

OBO: that was a nice dream I always like dream of that day when that glowing meteor struck my homeland Noviella and change me forever before that happen i was just a normal person. i could easily escaped from this place if it was for the fact that bitch Lorena implanted a device inside my head to manipulate my pain sensors. so if I even try to escaped I'm going to received a painful shock.  I guess I just have to sent here and hope my husband comes to me and his daughter's rescue.

to think that me Gígantas Afthartos needs rescuing it's usually the other way around. maybe I'm dreaming of that day because of the fiery meteor that struck down in that city called Exodus of course the meteor that struck down in my homeland Noviella wasn't one fire it was just glowing it was like a star falling from the sky.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sup." The two bumped fists with Hank accidentally getting pushed back a bit. (Okay...gotta watch that.) "Um, what are you looking up?"

"Woah...somebody's been hitting the gym. Yeah, I was looking up meteors and impacts. I wanted to see if anybody else was hit."
"Really? What did you find?"
"Looks like it was just us. There was a shower, but no real impacts...well, one exploded above a city but there is no sign of people being hurt."
"That's good. So we just drew the short straw?"
"Yeah, pretty much."
"Still, it's amazing. All that and not one person hurt?"
"Maybe we were lucky in a different way."
"I'll say." Flannery walked up to them.
"Flan!" She and Matt hugged. "It's good to see you're alright Matt."
"Thanks. Back at you."

Inside the school, Serena was inside the bathroom and looking at the mirror. She slowly reached up and put her hand on the glass. After a few seconds, her palm glowed blue and the light began traveling up her arm as her arm turned into glass. Serena could even see her reflection in it. "Oh God...what...what the hell?" She bumped into the sink and her normal arm turned to the same marble as the sink. Serena looked at her arms in shock. Hearing somebody coming in, Serena ran into the bathroom stall and locked it. (Come on...change back. CHANGE BACK! CHANGE BACK!) Her arms slowly changed back to normal. Breathing a sigh of relief, she walked past the other girls. "Sup?" She asked Helena. Serena slipped on some gloves and walked out of the bathroom.

more_horiz
Lorena walks into the room that OBO is being contain in and says in firm tone.

Lorena: rise and shine big girl  I suspect you had a nice nap it looks like you slept well.

OBO: tell what is it that your planning on doing with me you wretched bitch!

Lorena: you find out soon enough , but for now I'm going to pay a visit to your husband in Exodus City   I know he's still there!

OBO: if you lay a finger on him I swear I will.

Lorena: you do what exactly I have you and your daughter in the palm of my hands remember!

OBO: about that you have my daughter lock up in a steel cage inside a room do you really think a steel cage could hold  my little girl knowing who I am?

Lorena: of course such a steel cage  wouldn't be able to hold the daughter of the Indestructible Giantess, but it doesn't have to. that Steel cage was only use to transport her  here , she's not in it anymore i had my boys  let her out before she could damage it.

OBO: so you let my daughter out of the cage huh, well do you even think that she could escaped the room while your not watching?

Lorena: not going to happen the room your daughter is in  has a invisible force field, it absorbs   kinetic energy in other words it's  a impenetrable force field.  no matter how strong your daughter is or how hard she hits she won't be able to break through the force field.

OBO: so your just going to keep my daughter lock up in that room with nothing to do?

Lorena: of course not, I have order some of my boys to play with her.  now tell me this how exactly did you and Carl conceived her, since  you two doing it is out of the question. cause I know you would have turn him into a blood paste , so tell me how was Jojo conceived?  

OBO: through unconventional methods  using science.

Lorena: unconventional methods you say, that's interesting.  can you tell me what there's methods are?

OBO: No!

Lorena: I see so it's a secret between you and your husband huh. well then I won't bother you about it , okay I'm off to see that husband of yours now   Gígantas Afthartos!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Lorena walks into the room that OBO is being contain in and says in firm tone.

Lorena: rise and shine big girl  I suspect you had a nice nap it looks like you slept well.

OBO: tell what is it that your planning on doing with me you wretched bitch!

Lorena: you find out soon enough , but for now I'm going to pay a visit to your husband in Exodus City   I know he's still there!

OBO: if you lay a finger on him I swear I will.

Lorena: you do what exactly I have you and your daughter in the palm of my hands remember!

OBO: about that you have my daughter lock up in a steel cage inside a room do you really think a steel cage could hold  my little girl knowing who I am?

Lorena: of course such a steel cage  wouldn't be able to hold the daughter of the Indestructible Giantess, but it doesn't have to. that Steel cage was only use to transport her  here , she's not in it anymore i had my boys  let her out before she could damage it.

OBO: so you let my daughter out of the cage huh, well do you even think that she could escaped the room while your not watching?

Lorena: not going to happen the room your daughter is in  has a invisible force field, it absorbs   kinetic energy in other words it's  a impenetrable force field.  no matter how strong your daughter is or how hard she hits she won't be able to break through the force field.

OBO: so your just going to keep my daughter lock up in that room with nothing to do?

Lorena: of course not, I have order some of my boys to play with her.  now tell me this how exactly did you and Carl conceived her, since  you two doing it is out of the question. cause I know you would have turn him into a blood paste , so tell me how was Jojo conceived?  

OBO: through unconventional methods  using science.

Lorena: unconventional methods you say, that's interesting.  can you tell me what there's methods are?

OBO: No!

Lorena: I see so it's a secret between you and your husband huh. well then I won't bother you about it , okay I'm off to see that husband of yours now   Gígantas Afthartos!

inside the room that Jojo is being held in a couple of Lorena's man enter and one of them says in firm tone.

henchman: hey there, want to play I game?

Jojo: sure thing mister I love games.

Henchman: okay let's play tug of war!

Jojo: tug of war huh ?!?

Henchman: well the object of the game is to make your opponent let go of the rope by pulling them towards you.

Jojo: ooh that sounds like fun I want to play it now!

later Jojo the henchmen set up the game and Jojo grabs one in of the rope with her just one hand while the 100 strong henchmen grab the rope as one of them says in firm tone.

Henchman: heh there's no way she can overpower 100 of us we have this in the bag fellas.

Jojo: mister may I ask why are there so many people holding the rope, isn't that cheating?

Henchman: never mind that let's just pull with all your might when I give the signal

Jojo: you sure you want me to do that, you and your friends might get hurt mister.

Henchmen: just do it!

Jojo: okay!

the Henchmen start pulling on the rope and with their combine might start pulling Jojo towards them but Jojo doesn't let go of the rope and one of the henchmen looks at her saying in firm tone.

Henchman: what are you doing just standing there that was the signal so pull already!

Jojo: oh it was okay then I hope I win.

Jojo just thugs on the rope and sends the henchmen flying into the air and they crash land face first into the ground as Jojo says in curious tone.

Jojo: did I win ?

strong Henchman 1 : yeah you win, let's play another game one that is so painful!

Strong henchman 2: that girl's a monster she nearly took my arms off and i think she dislocated my shoulders?!?

more_horiz
Jojo: hey mister you want to play catch? here you can used this red ball my daddy give it to me he says it's special ball.

Henchman: sure why not a little game of catch couldn't hurt would it?

the henchman grabs the red rubber ball from Jojo hands goes over to the other corner and tosses it at Jojo catches saying in firm tone. also since the ball is rubber it doesn't get crush rather it just flattens then reshapes itself and it's design to be immune to blunt force damage and can not be crush since it's rubber only flatten.

Jojo: okay mister now it's my turn!

Henchman: okay kid throw at me as hard as you can I want your a good toss!

Jojo: are you sure about that mister you might get hurt.

Henchman: just do it kid!

Jojo: if that's what you want mister than okay!

Jojo throws the ball and it comes flying towards the henchman like missile. the Henchman catches it and the force of the impact sends him skidding across the ground and into a wall. the henchman then slumps down and Jojo looks at him saying in firm tone.

Jojo: mister are you alright, I didn't mean to hurt you but you shouldn't have told me to do that, lucky i wasn't actually throw that hard.

Henchman: yeah I'm fine it's nothing I just walk it off kid ( oh lord I think she broke my arm the pain is unbearable that girl is monster).

Jojo: are you sure you alright right mister you look like your in pain.

Henchman: i'm not in pain I'm just faking it kid cause I'm tough! ( I'm not faking it I'm in so much pain right now!!! )

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply