ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 8 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Carmella raised an eyebrow. "I have never seen these 'mother boxes' before, but I am sure the creature that has ransacked my Sanctum will be able to tell you all about them" she'd say, stopping as they reached the site. A large Sentinel would fly overhead, and the group would note it was silvery, and had a Ultron like head. Rachelle would be see, swiftly evading a blasts and robotic tentacles from an army of robots, while the familiar whirring of Mother Boxes were heard inside.

"I'll aide your friend here Carmella, I'm familiar with the Sentinels, the rest of you guys try to find out who or what is inside" Mariah would say before a projection was shown. A silvery robot with a red bead on it's forehead, and a long, xenomorph like head showed up on the screen, numerous arms sticking out into portals.

"Hello, Exiles, I am Sinistron, and you are here approximately 2.5 minutes ahead of schedule, so kudos to you all. However, you are 1.5 minutes too late to stop me from getting what I want. Now, seeing as I can engage you here, I am going to stop your mission right now, as it conflicts with mine. Prepare for annihilation" he'd say

Rachelle would see a massive windshear of hers slice right through a row of sentinels before the Sanctum was transformed. The windows would morph into quartz like eyes, while silvery arms would protrude from the middle floors. SInistron's head would pop out of the top, and then two fire truck colored legs would show up at the bottom. Sinistron now stood at 80 feet tall, staring down at the group.

"DESTROY" is what Sinistron would say, blasting at the group

No one needed to say scatter because with how massive the red, superheated beam was, a lot of them thought to do it already

Pod 10 ( scatters): Newsflash Sinistron jerk like i haven't  herd that speech before!

Lady Green:  I took people on like you before Sinstron!

OT: in Prime  the Golden Kensei gives Edwina a warning about a snake in the grass,  and the Lab Sevda has jack into Amakuia's armor and now her her X Guardian Hikari  must find and hack into the armor's memory banks in the cyberspace of the armor.  however stopping her from doing that is the armor's security. In the Famous Manstaina Siblings Thread Ayana tells  Danno  where she is from and in the NUCAU LION thread  it's found out what  exactly  Alita is made off which is substance that looks like Candy Syrup but has properties of the chemical elemental   Mercury with other  properties mix in.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Carmella raised an eyebrow. "I have never seen these 'mother boxes' before, but I am sure the creature that has ransacked my Sanctum will be able to tell you all about them" she'd say, stopping as they reached the site. A large Sentinel would fly overhead, and the group would note it was silvery, and had a Ultron like head. Rachelle would be see, swiftly evading a blasts and robotic tentacles from an army of robots, while the familiar whirring of Mother Boxes were heard inside.

"I'll aide your friend here Carmella, I'm familiar with the Sentinels, the rest of you guys try to find out who or what is inside" Mariah would say before a projection was shown. A silvery robot with a red bead on it's forehead, and a long, xenomorph like head showed up on the screen, numerous arms sticking out into portals.

"Hello, Exiles, I am Sinistron, and you are here approximately 2.5 minutes ahead of schedule, so kudos to you all. However, you are 1.5 minutes too late to stop me from getting what I want. Now, seeing as I can engage you here, I am going to stop your mission right now, as it conflicts with mine. Prepare for annihilation" he'd say

Rachelle would see a massive windshear of hers slice right through a row of sentinels before the Sanctum was transformed. The windows would morph into quartz like eyes, while silvery arms would protrude from the middle floors. SInistron's head would pop out of the top, and then two fire truck colored legs would show up at the bottom. Sinistron now stood at 80 feet tall, staring down at the group.

"DESTROY" is what Sinistron would say, blasting at the group

No one needed to say scatter because with how massive the red, superheated beam was, a lot of them thought to do it already

Cap and the group scattered and Aptomi activated her Guyver Unit. Kal used his super speed to avoid the blast, flew up, charged up and fired a Kamehameha blast at Sinistron.

Rolling to his feet, Cap used his shield to deflect a blast from Sinistron back at him and Aptomi shot a gravity orb at him.

more_horiz
Sinistron stepped back a bit, and Kal would hear that familiar PINGP ING PING of a Mother Box-several even-and then the voice of someone he might know; Vegeta as a return blast was fired. "GALICK GUN!" was said, and a purple beam of energy shot out at his Kamehameha, canceling the blast out. Sinistron's gem on his forehead would glow as the gravity orb pulled him down, and then another voice would be heard by Kal

"Pete Ross, Spider-boy, personal gravitational unit" it would say, causing Sinistron to fly up high in the sky

Mariah would turn to Beter. "BETER! WHAT FORM DO YOU HAVE THAT IS THE MOST AERODYNAMIC?"

Carmella looked at Rachelle and nodded. This being had done something to their house, he had taken the artifact inside, and it was more than likely inside him. THey needed to talk to these Exiles about a plan to get it out.

MEANWHILE, IN UNIVERSE-295

Lord Vegeta watched the battle rage on, and clenched his fist. As he watched with bated breath, a sultry voice rose up into his mind

(If I didn't know any better I'd say you wanted to do more than just fight the Saiyitonian, your lordship. Though, if you'd like a way to truly relieve stress)

"Do NOT trifle with me mutant! Cosmic force or not, I know they will come here. That machine has a mockery of my techniques and thinks it superior to me when it comes to dealing with TRUE fighters?" he'd ask Ms. Grey, though it was a question she knew the answer to already.

Ms, Grey chuckled, then got up from her seat, shrugging. "Boys and their fists...well I'lljust leave you to your fight. Kang and Starbrand are waiting to be briefed by him. If Sinistron is unable to stall them for long enough, you might get your chance!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sinistron stepped back a bit, and Kal would hear that familiar PINGP ING PING of a Mother Box-several even-and then the voice of someone he might know; Vegeta as a return blast was fired. "GALICK GUN!" was said, and a purple beam of energy shot out at his Kamehameha, canceling the blast out. Sinistron's gem on his forehead would glow as the gravity orb pulled him down, and then another voice would be heard by Kal

"Pete Ross, Spider-boy, personal gravitational unit" it would say, causing Sinistron to fly up high in the sky

Mariah would turn to Beter. "BETER! WHAT FORM DO YOU HAVE THAT IS THE MOST AERODYNAMIC?"

Carmella looked at Rachelle and nodded. This being had done something to their house, he had taken the artifact inside, and it was more than likely inside him. THey needed to talk to these Exiles about a plan to get it out.

Lord Vegeta watched the battle rage on, and clenched his fist. As he watched with bated breath, a sultry voice rose up into his mind

(If I didn't know any better I'd say you wanted to do more than just fight the Saiyitonian, your lordship. Though, if you'd like a way to truly relieve stress)

"Do NOT trifle with me mutant! Cosmic force or not, I know they will come here. That machine has a mockery of my techniques and thinks it superior to me when it comes to dealing with TRUE fighters?" he'd ask Ms. Grey, though it was a question she knew the answer to already.

Ms, Grey chuckled, then got up from her seat, shrugging. "Boys and their fists...well I'lljust leave you to your fight. Kang and Starbrand are waiting to be briefed by him. If Sinistron is unable to stall them for long enough, you might get your chance!"

Pod 10: Sonic fly I guess.

Beter 10 hits his device and turns into Sonic fly.

more_horiz
He'd feel Mariah's hands grip him, checking over his body. She'd then hand Beter to Lady Green, and smile. "Okay LAdy Green you've fought Sentinels right? Right, well they always have the main power source in the head OR the body, right? Notice anything peculiar about Sinistron?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
He'd feel Mariah's hands grip him, checking over his body. She'd then hand Beter to Lady Green, and smile. "Okay LAdy Green you've fought Sentinels right? Right, well they always have the main power source in the head OR the body, right? Notice anything peculiar about Sinistron?"

Lady Green: yeah I do there seems to be a glowing hole in the middle of his head.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"What...hey, hey you! Whatever you're called! Tell me something! How do you, how do all of these things have Motherboxes?!" Kal asked him. "And how the hell do you know one of Vegeta's moves?"

"Who's Vegeta?" Cap asked.

"A friend of mine with pointy hair. He's the Saiyan Prince."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What...hey, hey you! Whatever you're called! Tell me something! How do you, how do all of these things have Motherboxes?!" Kal asked him. "And how the hell do you know one of Vegeta's moves?"

"YOU WILL FIND OUT VERY SOON, HYBRID!" he'd say, his right hand transforming into a cannon that utilized red sun energy

"Lady Green, since you see it, I need you to chuck Beter as HARD AS YOU CAN AT THAT WHILE WE DISTRACT HIM OKAY?" Mariah would shout, like she was trying to get Sinistron's attention as well

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"YOU WILL FIND OUT VERY SOON, HYBRID!" he'd say, his right hand transforming into a cannon that utilized red sun energy

"Lady Green, since you see it, I need you to chuck Beter as HARD AS YOU CAN AT THAT WHILE WE DISTRACT HIM OKAY?" Mariah would shout, like she was trying to get Sinistron's attention as well

Kal quickly fired a Ki blast down the cannon before it could fire, while Aptomi opened up her chest and combined the Molecular Disruptor with the Megasmasher to unleash a combined blast of power and destruction at the creature.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kal quickly fired a Ki blast down the cannon before it could fire, while Aptomi opened up her chest and combined the Molecular Disruptor with the Megasmasher to unleash a combined blast of power and destruction at the creature.
The ki blast stopped the cannon and Sinistron long enough for Aptomi's combined attack to stagger Sinistron. In all his upgrades, he hadn't thought of this combination, nor did he expect the Guyver user to have. "I..I did not prepare for that eventuality" he'd say quietly, the gem on his head glowing as he reformatted hi mechanical DNA with the Motherbox in his gem. He'dd show the others, and Thanoseid that he was better than their flesh and blood beings, he'd show them all!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The ki blast stopped the cannon and Sinistron long enough for Aptomi's combined attack to stagger Sinistron. In all his upgrades, he hadn't thought of this combination, nor did he expect the Guyver user to have. "I..I did  not prepare for that eventuality" he'd say quietly, the gem on his head glowing as he reformatted hi mechanical DNA with the Motherbox in his gem. He'dd show the others, and Thanoseid that he was better than their flesh and blood beings, he'd show them all!"

"Kal! The gem!" Cap called up to him. "On it!" Kal fired his heat vision and a ki blast right at the gem while Aptomi fired a red laser of her own at it and Cap threw his shield at it and Hank duel wielded his guns and shot at it.

more_horiz
(Guys, once you see Beter being tossed, pull back!) Mariah would tell them as they started to stagger Sinistron. The ever familiar PINGPINGPINGPING would be going off as they watched the gem shine and Sinistron struggle to maintain it's footing of the house, with Carmella and Rachelle swiping at his legs

"Jivers once you toss him it'll overload his systems and then we'll be able to take him out and I THINK get some clues"

MEANWHILE, AT THE CRYSTAL PALACE

"Hm, this is strange, no one should be there was a universe there, and now it's gone" Heather Hudson would say, monitoring AU-299, four over from the blank that was 295. "M'krann crystal implosion again, our 'friends' are trying something, I wonder what it is. Better alert the team..after I get the group out of this world" Heather would say, trying to ]locate the Tallus' of the group members

more_horiz
Lady Green picks up Pod 10 and tosses him as hard as she can at Sinistron with Beter saying in firm tone.

Beter: for the record I didn't not agree with this. oh main I don't think i'm going to survived the impact.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Lady Green picks up Pod 10 and tosses him as hard as she can at Sinistron with Beter saying in firm tone.

Beter: for the record I didn't not agree with this. oh main I don't think i'm going to survived the impact.
(Beter, you're a hero, BE BRAVE. It's okay to be afraid but don't doubt yourself in the heat of the moment) Mariah would tell him as he hit Sinistron's gem hard, it being overwhelmed by forcing to adapt to the numerous attacks en masse. Inside the gem, Beter would see dozens upon dozens of Motherboxes, peering into alternate worlds. Sinistron took probabilities and used them to perfect his defense, he was trying to become a multidimensional AI and the gem was the first step. Beter's form was disrupting the process and Sinistron was falling down, boom tubes opening up all over the head. In one tube, Beter would see two cold, dead, soulless eyes peering back at him in front of a fiery, lifeless planet, with a face curled into an ungodly smile. He'd then hear a voice in his head, that sounded like the concept of despair and defeat taking form.

"Hm. Amusing" is all it would say before forcing Beter out of the gem, only to be caught by Mariah who Cannonball'd into the air and rolled with him. Sinistron's crumpling form would lay before the group, twitching and twisting before being pulled in on itself.

"Way to go Beter! That's being a hero" Mariah would tell the kid as they stood up. The Exiles would then see Heather Hudson's holographic image greet them. "Hello Exiles, Carmella and Rachelle. We've been trying to get in touch with you guys because, well we think this world was a trap"

"Setup by who?"

"Whoever brought or took Sinistron from his homeworld. We're going to pull you back now that the otherdimensional presence supplying CHAOS with weaponry for their schemes here is dealt with"

"Sinistron was supplying CHAOS? That's part of the trap, isn't it Carmella?" Rachelle would ask her mentor, who'd nod in reply.

A portal would open up for the group to leave, with Mariah heading through first

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Lady Green picks up Pod 10 and tosses him as  hard as she can at Sinistron  with Beter saying in firm tone.

Beter: for the record I didn't not agree with this.  oh main I don't think i'm going to survived the impact.

(Beter, you're a hero, BE BRAVE. It's okay to be afraid but don't doubt yourself in the heat of the moment) Mariah would tell him as he hit Sinistron's gem hard, it being overwhelmed by forcing to adapt to the numerous attacks en masse. Inside the gem, Beter would see dozens upon dozens of Motherboxes, peering into alternate worlds. Sinistron took probabilities and used them to perfect his defense, he was trying to become a multidimensional AI and the gem was the first step. Beter's form was disrupting the process and Sinistron was falling down, boom tubes opening up all over the head. In one tube, Beter would see two cold, dead, soulless eyes peering back at him in front of a fiery, lifeless planet, with a face curled into an ungodly smile. He'd then hear a voice in his head, that sounded like the concept of despair and defeat taking form.

"Hm. Amusing" is all it would say before forcing Beter out of the gem, only to be caught by Mariah who Cannonball'd into the air and rolled with him. Sinistron's crumpling form would lay before the group, twitching and twisting before being pulled in on itself.

"Way to go Beter! That's being a hero" Mariah would tell the kid as they stood up. The Exiles would then see Heather Hudson's holographic image greet them. "Hello Exiles, Carmella and Rachelle. We've been trying to get in touch with you guys because, well we think this world was a trap"

"Setup by who?"

"Whoever brought or took Sinistron from his homeworld. We're going to pull you back now that the otherdimensional presence supplying CHAOS with weaponry for their schemes here is dealt with"

"Sinistron was supplying CHAOS? That's part of the trap, isn't it Carmella?" Rachelle would ask her mentor, who'd nod in reply.

A portal would open up for the group to leave, with Mariah heading through first

"Boom tubes now?"

"Kal? Kal!"

"Huh?"

"Come on, we have to go." Cap said to him. "Hank, come on man. I have a lot to tell you."

"Right, coming." Kal said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Lady Green picks up Pod 10 and tosses him as  hard as she can at Sinistron  with Beter saying in firm tone.

Beter: for the record I didn't not agree with this.  oh main I don't think i'm going to survived the impact.

"Setup by who?"

"Boom tubes now?"

"Kal? Kal!"

"Huh?"

"Come on, we have to go." Cap said to him. "Hank, come on man. I have a lot to tell you."

"Sorry Matt but Hank needs to stay here with Carmella and Rachelle. Plus whatever we're dealing with will have fallout, and it's better he's here to keep things on track" Heather would tell him through the hologram

Hank looked at Matt/Cap, then patted him on the shoulder. "Hey, when you save the universe, come back and tell me about what life is like on your world, Mr. America" he'd say jokingly. "but for now, kick the ass of whatever the @$@$ this thing is"

"Lord Vegeta, Sinistron has fallen" Prof. Kang would say, showing the display

"that mechanical information infested imbecile! I TOLD him not to underestimate Kakarot"

"He's Kalkarot technically Lord Vegeta but I understand your point"

"THEN WHY CORRECT ME KANG?"

"Just, just trying to help Lord Vegeta. Anyways, since Sinistron has fallen, Lord Thanoseid has ordered us to prepare for the siege. The Panoptichron will be a productive tool for wich we can enact our master's plan"

Lord Vegeta nodded, but bristled at the implications of this information. "Well then, prepare the siege, and remember, THE SAIYITONIAN IS MINE" he'd say, staring out into the sky

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Setup by who?"

"Boom tubes now?"

"Kal? Kal!"

"Huh?"

"Sorry Matt but Hank needs to stay here with Carmella and Rachelle. Plus whatever we're dealing with will have fallout, and it's better he's here to keep things on track" Heather would tell him through the hologram

Hank looked at Matt/Cap, then patted him on the shoulder. "Hey, when you save the universe, come back and tell me about what life is like on your world, Mr. America" he'd say jokingly. "but for now, kick the ass of whatever the @$@$ this thing is"

"that mechanical information infested imbecile! I TOLD him not to underestimate Kakarot"

"Just, just trying to help Lord Vegeta. Anyways, since Sinistron has fallen, Lord Thanoseid has ordered us to prepare for the siege. The Panoptichron will be a productive tool for wich we can enact our master's plan"

Lord Vegeta nodded, but bristled at the implications of this information. "Well then, prepare the siege, and remember, THE SAIYITONIAN IS MINE" he'd say, staring out into the sky

Pod 10: come on let's getting going already.

Lady Green:  hmm I wonder what my dear Thorkou  is doing?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Setup by who?"

"Boom tubes now?"

"Kal? Kal!"

"Huh?"

"...Alright, you guys stay alive okay? I'll come back to see you all again, I promise." Matthew smiled at his friend and ran into the portal.

"Well...that was an adventure." Aptomi said and went back to normal, human form.

Kal sat down at a table. "And it raised a whole lot of questions all at once."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Setup by who?"

"Boom tubes now?"

"Kal? Kal!"

"Huh?"

"...Alright, you guys stay alive okay? I'll come back to see you all again, I promise." Matthew smiled at his friend and ran into the portal.

"Well...that was an adventure." Aptomi said and went back to normal, human form.

"I'm sure Thoku is fine Jivers" Nocturne would tell her, patting Lady Green and Pod 10 on the back

"Yes, yes it did raise a lot of questions, such as

"The Mother Boxes Kal called them? He said they were powerful pieces of technology, from where?"

"Well from Kal's universe and some like it, Mother Boxes are the tools of a super advanced race of gods who live on the planets New Genesis and Apokolips. The devices can do a number of things, from matter restructuring, portal making and even high level regeneration. Sinistron having so many means he culled them from several different universes, and when we scanned in, we noticed the different dimensional signatures on each Mother Box, which me...

Heather was cut off as a loud BOOM reverberated through the Panoptichron. "Who could have do-UGGGH!" Heather would say, as a yellow and red blur slammed into her, faster than most of the group could see. When it stopped, The Exiles would turn and see the blur was a man who had a costume like Kang the Conqueror but with yellow and red. Next to him was Jean Grey apparently, wearing a royal dress with spiked hair and a Phoenix on her chest. Next to Ms. Grey was Hal Jordan, stubble on his face, a dirty green suit and a manic look in his eyes as a yellow energy glowed from the palm of his hand. Above all of these people was a face Kal and Lady Green would recognize. It was Vegeta? But he wore a large purple spandex suit with a white V.

"Who are you people? No, wait you're the ones who've caused all of this, haven't you? You're the people that have set all of this into motion!" Blink would say, jabbing a finger at Vegeta.

"Yes, Yes we are. We're the ones who you have been trying to stop, but your mission ends here, my ma...silent partners decree it to be so. I would tell you to stand down but knowing how hero types are, I expect that would be futile"

"You'd expect right!" Blink would reply, causing Vegeta to laugh.

"Mutant girl, you have NO idea who you are speaking to, do you?"

"I don't care Vegeta, Lord of Khera, Saiyan prince or whatever you are, we're not gonna bow to some omnicidal madman"

"Look, Blink, PInky, you don't really have a choice. We're going to do this and take you by force, it's the WILL of the universe speaking" Hal Jordan/Starbrand would say

"In fact, it would be much easier for us to take you all on. We chose the name Weapon X, for how you will no longer exist. WEAPON X! ATTACK!" Lord Vegeta would say, letting his team take off. Prof Kang would be the first to speed away, with Blink and Mariah following

"We're on the defensive here Exiles! Try to separate yourselves if you can!" Blink would tell them, taking out two teleport shards

Lord Vegeta would stare at Kal with a burning hatred in his eyes. "Kakarot" he'd say, almost growling as the energy in his hands charged up and he flew at the hero, slamming them into one of the many rooms of the Panoptichron.

Starbrand would stand in front of Lady Green and Pod 10, his right hand glowing. "You should really make this easy on yourselves and stand down. I really don't want to kill a kid, so why don't you put yourself in time out buddy?"

Ms. Grey would saunter up to Captain America, smiling. "Well, aren't you the most handsome one yet? I never really had a thing for blondes, I'm more of a brunette chaser myself" she'd tell him, telekinetically tossing his shadow, then looking over Aptomi. "Plus, I do like the look of YOU too" she'd tell Aptomi

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Setup by who?"

"Boom tubes now?"

"Kal? Kal!"

"Huh?"

"I'm sure Thoku is fine Jivers" Nocturne would tell her, patting Lady Green and Pod 10 on the back

"Yes, yes it did raise a lot of questions, such as

"The Mother Boxes Kal called them? He said they were powerful pieces of technology, from where?"

"Well from Kal's universe and some like it, Mother Boxes are the tools of a super advanced race of gods who live on the planets New Genesis and Apokolips. The devices can do a number of things, from matter restructuring, portal making and even high level regeneration. Sinistron having so many means he culled them from several different universes, and when we scanned in, we noticed the different dimensional signatures on each Mother Box, which me...

Heather was cut off as a loud BOOM reverberated through the Panoptichron. "Who could have do-UGGGH!" Heather would say, as a yellow and red blur slammed into her, faster than most of the group could see. When it stopped, The Exiles would turn and see the blur was a man who had a costume like Kang the Conqueror but with yellow and red. Next to him was Jean Grey apparently, wearing a royal dress with spiked hair and a Phoenix on her chest. Next to Ms. Grey was Hal Jordan, stubble on his face, a dirty green suit and a manic look in his eyes as a yellow energy glowed from the palm of his hand. Above all of these people was a face Kal and Lady Green would recognize. It was Vegeta? But he wore a large purple spandex suit with a white V.

"Who are you people? No, wait you're the ones who've caused all of this, haven't you? You're the people that have set all of this into motion!" Blink would say, jabbing a finger at Vegeta.

"Yes, Yes we are. We're the ones who you have been trying to stop, but your mission ends here, my ma...silent partners decree it to be so. I would tell you to stand down but knowing how hero types are, I expect that would be futile"

"You'd expect right!" Blink would reply, causing Vegeta to laugh.

"Mutant girl, you have NO idea who you are speaking to, do you?"

"I don't care Vegeta, Lord of Khera, Saiyan prince or whatever you are, we're not gonna bow to some omnicidal madman"

"Look, Blink, PInky, you don't really have a choice. We're going to do this and take you by force, it's the WILL of the universe speaking" Hal Jordan/Starbrand would say

"In fact, it would be much easier for us to take you all on. We chose the name Weapon X, for how you will no longer exist. WEAPON X! ATTACK!" Lord Vegeta would say, letting his team take off. Prof Kang would be the first to speed away, with Blink and Mariah following

"We're on the defensive here Exiles! Try to separate yourselves if you can!" Blink would tell them, taking out two teleport shards

Lord Vegeta would stare at Kal with a burning hatred in his eyes. "Kakarot" he'd say, almost growling as the energy in his hands charged up and he flew at the hero, slamming them into one of the many rooms of the Panoptichron.

Starbrand would stand in front of Lady Green and Pod 10, his right hand glowing. "You should really make this easy on yourselves and stand down. I really don't want to kill a kid, so why don't you put yourself in time out buddy?"

Ms. Grey would saunter up to Captain America, smiling. "Well, aren't you the most handsome one yet? I never really had a thing for blondes, I'm more of a brunette chaser myself" she'd tell him, telekinetically tossing his shadow, then looking over Aptomi. "Plus, I do like the look of YOU too" she'd tell Aptomi

Kal recovered and turned and threw Vegeta into a wall. "Vegeta? What the hell is your problem?" He asked as he got ready to fight.

Cap yelled out and as he was flying away, gripped his shield and flung it at Jean while she was distracted.

Aptomi transformed into her Guyver-Zoanoid Form and went on the attack, charging at Starbrand with her vibroswords.

more_horiz
"My problem, KAKAROT? I AM STARING AT IT RIGHT NOW! You wear this getup and pose yourself as the greatest hero? Your face reminds me of the shame I felt, the humiliation and I plan to end it time again and again, and thanks to my partners, I have gotten the chance to do so many times over!" He'd say, putting his hand up and shooting out a Power Wave at Kal

The shield would seemingly hit Jean and she'd fall in front of Cap, struggling to get up

Starbrand's eyes would turn wild as Aptomi charged him, and his right hand glowed bright, a large yellow shield with a star on it plowing her through a wall of the Panoptichron. "It's foolish to charge me, I killed The Watcher with this, you know? I can't take it off but I can take you out! Take you ALL OUT!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"My problem, KAKAROT? I AM STARING AT IT RIGHT NOW! You wear this getup and pose yourself as the greatest hero? Your face reminds me of the shame I felt, the humiliation and I plan to end it time again and again, and thanks to my partners, I have gotten the chance to do so many times over!" He'd say, putting his hand up and shooting out a Power Wave at Kal

The shield would seemingly hit Jean and she'd fall in front of Cap, struggling to get up

Starbrand's eyes would turn wild as Aptomi charged him, and his right hand glowed bright, a large yellow shield with a star on it plowing her through a wall of the Panoptichron. "It's foolish to charge me, I killed The Watcher with this, you know? I can't take it off but I can take you out! Take you ALL OUT!

Lady Green: stand down, like hell I will! I'm bursting with courage right now so I feeling mighty brave!

Pod 10: dude I'm so going to kick your butt!

Pod 10 hits his device and transforms into Energy Shrimp , then Lady Green slams her fist in the ground to cause a massive shockwave. Pod 10 in his energy Shrimp form absorbs the kinetic energy generate by Lady Green's strike and channels into a beam of kinetic energy that he fires at Starbrand.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Oh come on! I thought we were past this!" Kal blocked it but was pushed back a bit before he was able to return his own. "Are you a dick in every universe? And my name is Kallokorot! Get it right!"

"Sorry Jean." Cap said and caught the shield on rebound and threw it at her again.

Aptomi slammed into a wall, causing rubble to fall down on her. She quickly threw it off though. "The hell is a Watcher? On second thought, I don't care. I'm killing you and that'll be that." Aptomi used the sonic wave. "Try blocking this."

more_horiz
OT: just have to post this for LOLs.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lady Green: stand down, like hell I will! I'm bursting with courage right now so I feeling mighty brave!

Pod 10: dude I'm so going to kick your butt!

Pod 10 hits his device and transforms into Energy Shrimp , then Lady Green slams her fist in the ground to cause a massive shockwave. Pod 10 in his energy Shrimp form absorbs the kinetic energy generate by Lady Green's strike and channels into a beam of kinetic energy that he fires at Starbrand.

Which Starbrand makes a shield for at the same time Aptomi used the sonic wave. Starbrand's shield would expand out and Lady Green, Pod 10 and Aptomi would feel the energy burn against their bodies. "DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!" he'd shout, aiming his hand at Aptomi. "I'll kill you! I'll #*)# kill you! Your will against m ine, MY WILL IS THE WAY! HIS WILL IS THE WAY!" he'd tell Aptomi, blasting at her, only for Starbrand's blast to hit a portal opened up by Blink.

"Clarice I will FRY YOU ALIVE FOR STANDING IN MY WAY! IN BRIGHTEST DAY OR BLACKEST NIGHT, NO ONE WILL ESCAPE MY VENGEFUL MIGHT!" he'd tell her, ready to slam her with an energy mallet when something grayish-white popped up, to block it, only to be burned away.

"The light! it burns, it buuuurns!" Morph would say, his body being squished ."Seriously though guys, this is NOTN going well, we did NOt expect this group to be here"

"Morph, get away don't do this!"

"We need to formulate a plan Clarice, you're our leader-get them out of here, we can't fight them AND fight to save existence! Whoever sent them is banking on that Clarice! get them out of here!"

"I don't know ho..right! Don't die Morph!" she'd say, running off

zooming back into the room was Mariah, entangled with Professor Kang, fighting over his large cannon, the two deadlocked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply