ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 9 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"My problem, KAKAROT? I AM STARING AT IT RIGHT NOW! You wear this getup and pose yourself as the greatest hero? Your face reminds me of the shame I felt, the humiliation and I plan to end it time again and again, and thanks to my partners, I have gotten the chance to do so many times over!" He'd say, putting his hand up and shooting out a Power Wave at Kal

The shield would seemingly hit Jean and she'd fall in front of Cap, struggling to get up

Starbrand's eyes would turn wild as Aptomi charged him, and his right hand glowed bright, a large yellow shield with a star on it plowing her through a wall of the Panoptichron. "It's foolish to charge me, I killed The Watcher with this, you know? I can't take it off but I can take you out! Take you ALL OUT!

"Oh come on! I thought we were past this!" Kal blocked it but was pushed back a bit before he was able to return his own. "Are you a dick in every universe? And my name is Kallokorot! Get it right!"

"Sorry Jean." Cap said and caught the shield on rebound and threw it at her again.

Aptomi slammed into a wall, causing rubble to fall down on her. She quickly threw it off though. "The hell is a Watcher? On second thought, I don't care. I'm killing you and that'll be that." Aptomi used the sonic wave. "Try blocking this."
"Kalkorot, Kakarot, Goku, Clark! IT! IS! ALL! THe! SAME!" he'd shout as he dispersed the blast and sped up to Kal, punctuating each punch with an exclamation. "You bear the face, and I will take your head and plant it amongst the others!" He'd shout. Lord Vegeta would swing once more at Kalkarot, only to find his body stopping. Kal would then hear a cheery female voice talking to him from Lord Vegeta's body. "Hey there handsome, sorry to stop the brawl but I thought you might need a little help. Fighting in the Panoptichron is NOT good, so we need you to beat a retreat okay?"

It was NOctunre possessing Vegeta's body.

"Oh, and here I thought you'd help a poor lady in distress, seems I read you wrong" Jean would say behind Cap as 'Jean' on the ground dissipated, his shield floating into her grasp. He'd find her voice inside his head now, looking around at his memories. "Oh yes, you're such a sign of hope, but that's with all of you, isn't it Captain? I wonder if HE will let me keep you and see how long until you break. The Cap from my world lasted a whole year, wonder how long you would?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"My problem, KAKAROT? I AM STARING AT IT RIGHT NOW! You wear this getup and pose yourself as the greatest hero? Your face reminds me of the shame I felt, the humiliation and I plan to end it time again and again, and thanks to my partners, I have gotten the chance to do so many times over!" He'd say, putting his hand up and shooting out a Power Wave at Kal

The shield would seemingly hit Jean and she'd fall in front of Cap, struggling to get up

Starbrand's eyes would turn wild as Aptomi charged him, and his right hand glowed bright, a large yellow shield with a star on it plowing her through a wall of the Panoptichron. "It's foolish to charge me, I killed The Watcher with this, you know? I can't take it off but I can take you out! Take you ALL OUT!

Lady Green: stand down, like hell I will!  I'm bursting with courage right now so I feeling mighty brave!

Pod 10: dude I'm so going to kick your butt!

Pod 10  hits his device and transforms into Energy Shrimp , then Lady Green  slams her fist in the ground to cause a massive shockwave.   Pod 10 in his energy Shrimp form absorbs the kinetic energy generate by Lady Green's strike and  channels into a beam of kinetic energy that he fires at  Starbrand.

Which Starbrand makes a shield for at the same time Aptomi used the sonic wave. Starbrand's shield would expand out and Lady Green, Pod 10 and Aptomi would feel the energy burn against their bodies. "DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!" he'd shout, aiming his hand at Aptomi. "I'll kill you! I'll #*)# kill you! Your will against  m ine, MY WILL IS THE WAY! HIS WILL IS THE WAY!" he'd tell Aptomi, blasting at her, only for Starbrand's blast to hit a portal opened up by Blink.

"Clarice I will FRY YOU ALIVE FOR STANDING IN MY WAY! IN BRIGHTEST DAY OR BLACKEST NIGHT, NO ONE WILL ESCAPE MY VENGEFUL MIGHT!" he'd tell her, ready to slam her with an energy mallet when something grayish-white popped up, to block it, only to be burned away.

"The light! it burns, it buuuurns!" Morph would say, his body being squished ."Seriously though guys, this is NOTN going well, we did NOt expect this group to be here"

"Morph, get away don't do this!"

"We need to formulate a plan Clarice, you're our leader-get them out of here, we can't fight them AND fight to save existence! Whoever sent them is banking on that Clarice! get them out of here!"

"I don't know ho..right! Don't die Morph!" she'd say, running off

zooming back into the room was Mariah, entangled with Professor Kang, fighting over his large cannon, the two deadlocked

Lady Green: kid why didn't you just absorb the energy ?

Pod 10: hey cut me some slack I don't use this alien that much. so I don't know what all it can do.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh come on! I thought we were past this!" Kal blocked it but was pushed back a bit before he was able to return his own. "Are you a dick in every universe? And my name is Kallokorot! Get it right!"

"Sorry Jean." Cap said and caught the shield on rebound and threw it at her again.

Aptomi slammed into a wall, causing rubble to fall down on her. She quickly threw it off though. "The hell is a Watcher? On second thought, I don't care. I'm killing you and that'll be that." Aptomi used the sonic wave. "Try blocking this."

"Kalkorot, Kakarot, Goku, Clark! IT! IS! ALL! THe! SAME!" he'd shout as he dispersed the blast and sped up to Kal, punctuating each punch with an exclamation. "You bear the face, and I will take your head and plant it amongst the others!" He'd shout. Lord Vegeta would swing once more at Kalkarot, only to find his body stopping. Kal would then hear a cheery female voice talking to him from Lord Vegeta's body. "Hey there handsome, sorry to stop the brawl but I thought you might need a little help. Fighting in the Panoptichron is NOT good, so we need you to beat a retreat okay?"

It was NOctunre possessing Vegeta's body.

"Oh, and here I thought you'd help a poor lady in distress, seems I read you wrong" Jean would say behind Cap as 'Jean' on the ground dissipated, his shield floating into her grasp. He'd find her voice inside his head now, looking around at his memories. "Oh yes, you're such a sign of hope, but that's with all of you, isn't it Captain? I wonder if HE will let me keep you and see how long until you break. The Cap from  my world lasted a whole year, wonder how long you would?"

"..Alright, where can we fight? Can you send us to a dimension without any people for us to worry about?" Kal asked.

"Oh for crying out, am I talking to Jean or Emma?" He asked her before turning around to punch at Jean.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lady Green: stand down, like hell I will!  I'm bursting with courage right now so I feeling mighty brave!

Pod 10: dude I'm so going to kick your butt!

Pod 10  hits his device and transforms into Energy Shrimp , then Lady Green  slams her fist in the ground to cause a massive shockwave.   Pod 10 in his energy Shrimp form absorbs the kinetic energy generate by Lady Green's strike and  channels into a beam of kinetic energy that he fires at  Starbrand.

Which Starbrand makes a shield for at the same time Aptomi used the sonic wave. Starbrand's shield would expand out and Lady Green, Pod 10 and Aptomi would feel the energy burn against their bodies. "DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!" he'd shout, aiming his hand at Aptomi. "I'll kill you! I'll #*)# kill you! Your will against  m ine, MY WILL IS THE WAY! HIS WILL IS THE WAY!" he'd tell Aptomi, blasting at her, only for Starbrand's blast to hit a portal opened up by Blink.

"Clarice I will FRY YOU ALIVE FOR STANDING IN MY WAY! IN BRIGHTEST DAY OR BLACKEST NIGHT, NO ONE WILL ESCAPE MY VENGEFUL MIGHT!" he'd tell her, ready to slam her with an energy mallet when something grayish-white popped up, to block it, only to be burned away.

"The light! it burns, it buuuurns!" Morph would say, his body being squished ."Seriously though guys, this is NOTN going well, we did NOt expect this group to be here"

"Morph, get away don't do this!"

"We need to formulate a plan Clarice, you're our leader-get them out of here, we can't fight them AND fight to save existence! Whoever sent them is banking on that Clarice! get them out of here!"

"I don't know ho..right! Don't die Morph!" she'd say, running off

zooming back into the room was Mariah, entangled with Professor Kang, fighting over his large cannon, the two deadlocked

Lady Green:  kid  why didn't you just absorb the energy ?

Pod 10:  hey cut me some slack  I don't use this alien that much.  so I don't know what all it can do.

"Hold him!" Aptomi told him and ran forward, her vibroswords ready to go as she dashed at Kang and slashed at his back.

more_horiz
"It's Jean, Matthew, Jean Grey, also known as the Phoenix who you should know better than to raise your fist to dear" she'd tell him, stopping his fist against his will. While Pod 10 was still in his Energy Shrimp form, he is yanked towards Matthew/Captain America, latching onto his face and catapulted with the Avenger, slamming into Mariah as she holds Prof. Kang in place, bowling them over as Aptomi's vibroswords hit him. Mariah would sprawl away from Prof Kang as he swirled around in outrage from the wounds.

"We could if we had time to focus Kal but due to Prof. Kang and the damage being caused by Lord Vegeta and the other's right now, only way to send you ANYWHERE is to jumpstart your Tallus, which will send you to one of the seven locations we have at random. There's not much else we can do but that's our only hope right now. We have to hurry though, I don't know how much longer I can hold off Vegeta his willpower is is...is....GO!" she'd tell him, the eyes flashing from her blue to the gold of a Super Saiyan.

Lady Green would find herself on the receiving end of a scorching hot energy blast, frying her skin. Starbrand's hand would be smoking as he talked to her. "I murdered uatu you know! I blinded him and then kept is eyeballs as souvenirs! Killed him for cursing me!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"It's Jean, Matthew, Jean Grey, also known as the Phoenix who you should know better than to raise your fist to dear" she'd tell him, stopping his fist against his will. While Pod 10 was still in his Energy Shrimp form, he is yanked towards Matthew/Captain America, latching onto his face and catapulted with the Avenger, slamming into Mariah as she holds Prof. Kang in place, bowling them over as Aptomi's vibroswords hit him. Mariah would sprawl away from Prof Kang as he swirled around in outrage from the wounds.

"We could if we had time to focus Kal but due to Prof. Kang and the damage being caused by Lord Vegeta and the other's right now, only way to send you ANYWHERE is to jumpstart your Tallus, which will send you to one of the seven locations we have at random. There's not much else we can do but that's our only hope right now. We have to hurry though, I don't know how much longer I can hold off Vegeta his willpower is is...is....GO!" she'd tell him, the eyes flashing from her blue to the gold of a Super Saiyan.

Lady Green would find herself on the receiving end of a scorching hot energy blast, frying her skin. Starbrand's hand would be smoking as he talked to her. "I murdered uatu you know! I blinded him and then kept is eyeballs as souvenirs! Killed him for cursing me!"

Lady Green's skin regenerates extremely quick as she says in firm tone

Lady Green: good thing about being a hulk is that we have excellent regeneration! another thing the more courage i have the more powerful I'm! facing you is just increasing that!

Lady Green strikes the ground hard enough to cause the entire area to shake violently creating a massive cloud of debris before vanishing.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lady Green's skin regenerates extremely quick as she says in firm tone

Lady Green: good thing about being a hulk is that we have excellent regeneration! another thing the more courage i have the more powerful I'm! facing you is just increasing that!

Lady Green strikes the ground hard enough to cause the entire area to shake violently creating a massive cloud of debris before vanishing.
"You DO realize you're destroying the Panoptichron, don't you Green Jeans?" Starbrand would ask. "This place goes down, you Exiles go bye bye! Weapon X has a way out of here so we can just sit back and watch you kill your teammates with this" Starbrand would tell her, laughing.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lady Green's skin regenerates extremely quick  as she says in firm tone

Lady Green: good thing about being a hulk is that we have excellent regeneration! another thing the more courage i have the more powerful I'm!  facing you is just increasing that!

Lady Green strikes the ground hard enough to cause the entire area to shake violently creating a massive  cloud of debris before vanishing.

"You DO realize you're destroying the Panoptichron, don't you Green Jeans?" Starbrand would ask. "This place goes down, you Exiles go bye bye! Weapon X has a way out of here so we can just sit back and watch you kill your teammates with this" Starbrand would tell her, laughing.

Lady Green: ( he's right , me and my team need to find a way out of here. )

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Kal nodded and flew off to regroup with the others.

Aptomi took the opportunity of Kang being wounded to activate an amplified version of Bio-Freezer's ability to send out a wave of super-cooled helium to freeze him. "Mariah! Let's finish him and get out of here!"

Kal arrived and sent an energy shockwave at Jean, catching her off guard. "Guys! We need to get out of here by supercharging the Tallus!"

more_horiz
"Oh Captain, I love having targets play hard to get!" she'd say after being knocked back by the shockwave, rising up slowly.

Aptom would see Professor Kang's body vibrate through the ice, with Mariah stepping in front of him. "Aptomi he's STUPID fast go! Use your Guyver suit or whatever energy Kal can produce to supercharge the Tallus! I'll keep Kang from tailing you just GO!" Mariah would say, becoming a blur as she cut off Professor Kang from striking Aptomi and the others

Nocturne would be ejected into the air by Lord Vegeta, who's aura blasted her over the head of The Exiles. Luckily, she landed deftly on her feet, waving Kal and the others over. "We have to hurry guys, sorry to beat a hasty retreat but we gotta do this quickly!"

Once they got away far enough and the ever changing halls of the Panoptichron helped them outmaneuver their foes, along with Mariah's actions against Professor Kang, Nocturne faced the group. "Okay, Lady Green, take your power and flex for me, Beter, stay in energy shrimp form and charge yourself, Aptomi, hold Cap's hand and use your suit to charge him up, while Kal you power up, okay big guy? That should charge each Tallus enough for you all to get to the next world. Remember, this is NOT over!" she'd tell them, giving the group a thumbs up

As the group rushed off, Mariah would hold off Professor Kang as they left, matching the speedster-turned time traveler blow for blow, before feeling her body lock up as they stood together. "Wha...oh, b#)# move Kang, b#(# move"

(What a wonderfully f*#)# up psyche you have here, Mariah. Or is it Copycat? Or is it War?)

(It's whatever name your mother likes, Ms. Flores if you're nasty)

(How juvenile of an attempt at being rebellious. You know, you'll never get to see them again. Where they go they'll never be able to return)

(So, are you gonna eat dirt or my shoes when they come back and kick your a..) Mariah's brain would shut off as she slumped down, unconscious. Starbrand would stop floating as he watched them leave, then scratch his head. "Well, we're in the Panoptichron now, isn't that what Thanoseid wanted?"

"Even then, JORDAN, that blue woman and KAKAROT got away. It was bad enough I did not get to finish my brawl with him but to have some filthy mutie inside my body, trying to test herself against MY WILL?"

(Lord Vegeta, I'll let the mutie bit slide for now but there are other Saiyans in the multiverse)

"Enough! Now that we HAVE the Panoptichron, we can forward things" he'd say, nodding to Professor Kang. "Take the female Grey shut down, and search for the others"

more_horiz
Lady Green Flexes and looks at Beter saying in firm tone.

Lady Green: Beter charge yourself already.

Pod 10: and how do I exactly do that?

Lady Green: just focus!

Pod 10: well here goes nothing!

Pod 10 focus on charging himself.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Oh Captain, I love having targets play hard to get!" she'd say after being knocked back by the shockwave, rising up slowly.

Aptom would see Professor Kang's body vibrate through the ice, with Mariah stepping in front of him. "Aptomi he's STUPID fast go! Use your Guyver suit or whatever energy Kal can produce to supercharge the Tallus! I'll keep Kang from tailing you just GO!" Mariah would say, becoming a blur as she cut off Professor Kang from striking Aptomi and the others

Nocturne would be ejected into the air by Lord Vegeta, who's aura blasted her over the head of The Exiles. Luckily, she landed deftly on her feet, waving Kal and the others over. "We have to hurry guys, sorry to beat a hasty retreat but we gotta do this quickly!"

Once they got away far enough and the ever changing halls of the Panoptichron helped them outmaneuver their foes, along with Mariah's actions against Professor Kang, Nocturne faced the group. "Okay, Lady Green, take your power and flex for me, Beter, stay in energy shrimp form and charge yourself, Aptomi, hold Cap's hand and use your suit to charge him up, while Kal you power up, okay big guy? That should charge each Tallus enough for you all to get to the next world. Remember, this is NOT over!" she'd tell them, giving the group a thumbs up

As the group rushed off, Mariah would hold off Professor Kang as they left, matching the speedster-turned time traveler blow for blow, before feeling her body lock up as they stood together. "Wha...oh, b#)# move Kang, b#(# move"

(What a wonderfully f*#)# up psyche you have here, Mariah. Or is it Copycat? Or is it War?)

(It's whatever name your mother likes, Ms. Flores if you're nasty)

(How juvenile of an attempt at being rebellious. You know, you'll never get to see them again. Where they go they'll never be able to return)

(So, are you gonna eat dirt or my shoes when they come back and kick your a..) Mariah's brain would shut off as she slumped down, unconscious. Starbrand would stop floating as he watched them leave, then scratch his head. "Well, we're in the Panoptichron now, isn't that what Thanoseid wanted?"

"Even then, JORDAN, that blue woman and KAKAROT got away. It was bad enough I did not get to finish my brawl with him but to have some filthy mutie inside my body, trying to test herself against MY WILL?"

(Lord Vegeta, I'll let the mutie bit slide for now but there are other Saiyans in the multiverse)

"Enough! Now that we HAVE the Panoptichron, we can forward things" he'd say, nodding to Professor Kang. "Take the female Grey shut down, and search for the others"

"Mariah? Mariah! Dammit, we have to go back for her!"

"We have to go Cap! Mariah will be fine for now. We have to get to a new world and come up with a plan. We couldn't keep fighting inside there!" Kal insisted.

more_horiz
As the group powered up together, they would see a flash of white light and then find themselves...kiddfiied? Each group member found themselves the same age as Beter, with him being one of the tallest

"Ooookay, that's different" Nocturne would say, her jacket now rather baggy on her. "Apparently on this world, Nathan Summers is supposed to team up with Franklin Richards, two ten year old boys to stop Giygaslaught, the disembodied alien intellect given a malevolent form by the M'krann Crystal and made up of Lilandra and Charles Xavier's psyche. Unfortunately, those two can not be found right no-Kal! Lady Green! Turn around!" Nocturne would tell them.

Once the two turned they would see a redheaded girl with a small Asian boy riding a Hulk. "Where's Nate and Frank?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As the group powered up together, they would see a flash of white light and then find themselves...kiddfiied? Each group member found themselves the same age as Beter, with him being one of the tallest

"Ooookay, that's different" Nocturne would say, her jacket now rather baggy on her. "Apparently on this world, Nathan Summers is supposed to team up with Franklin Richards, two ten year old boys to stop Giygaslaught, the disembodied alien intellect given a malevolent form by the M'krann Crystal and made up of Lilandra and Charles Xavier's psyche. Unfortunately, those two can not be found right no-Kal! Lady Green! Turn around!" Nocturne would tell them.

Once the two turned they would see a redheaded girl with a small Asian boy riding a Hulk. "Where's Nate and Frank?"

Lady Green turns around while saying in firm tone.

Lady Green : why I'm a teenager again ?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Okay this is different." Kal noticed. "Huh? Ah...ahahahahahaa! Guys! My voice! I even sound like a kid!"

"So you do...huh?"

"Oh man.."

"Don't say it..."

"You look like an adorable little kid!"

"Oh that is it! I-"

"Cool it Aptomi, you too Kal." Cap spoke up as he looked up at the two. "Franklin Richards and Nate Grey? I can't say we know. We just got here."

more_horiz
Nocturne spoke up after them. "Yeah uh we just got here. These are my friends, Calvin, Matt, Appy, Jivey and Betey. I'm TJ, why are you looking for these two, are they your friends?"

The redhead would nod. "Well, we were supposed to go on an adventure with them to stop this, this bad guy but they disappeared and well, the guy is gonna be here in a few hours and he's up in the sky staring at us right now" she'd say, nodding to the moon

The group would looka t the sky and see a menacing face on the moon, glaring down at them.

"That's Giygaslaught, he's like the representation of our mentor, the world's strongest telepath Charles Xavier and his wife, Miss. Neramani. He like, lost it and now this bad psyche is unleashed and ready to destroy humanity. He said that it would take a badn of seven people to stop him, and we thought we'd only need to find three with Franklin and Nate but they're mysteriously gone"

The group would see their Tallus and notice the signal said "Lucky #7" and that was the only clue they had to go on

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nocturne spoke up after them. "Yeah uh we just got here. These are my friends, Calvin, Matt, Appy, Jivey and Betey. I'm TJ, why are you looking for these two, are they your friends?"

The redhead would nod. "Well, we were supposed to go on an adventure with them to stop this, this bad guy but they disappeared and well, the guy is gonna be here in a few hours and he's up in the sky staring at us right now" she'd say, nodding to the moon

The group would looka t the sky and see a menacing face on the moon, glaring down at them.

"That's Giygaslaught, he's like the representation of our mentor, the world's strongest telepath Charles Xavier and his wife, Miss. Neramani. He like, lost it and now this bad psyche is unleashed and ready to destroy humanity. He said that it would take a badn of seven people to stop him, and we thought we'd only need to find three with Franklin and Nate but they're mysteriously gone"

The group would see their Tallus and notice the signal said "Lucky #7" and that was the only clue they had to go on

Pod 10 looks at the signal saying in firm tone.

Pod 10: lucky 7 huh. 

Lady Green: let's get going!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OT: Kal's response.

Laughing 

IC
"Onslaught, great."

"What's an Onslaught?"

"Not something you want to deal with Kal."

more_horiz
Nocturne would put a hand to her head, then look at Kal. "Yeah, Cap is right Kal, Giygaslaught, if ti's anything like Onslaught, is really bad news. I get the saiyan part of you is probably hype at the thought of fighting this guy but he doesn't exactly fight the way you'd expect. It's telepathy on a ridiculous scale and he's taken out guys like the Juggernaut, who even you'd be hard pressed to battle against. However, since the Tallus is still working, we might have a clue as to what we'll need to like at least halt this guy if Franklin and Nathan are gone. A lucky seven huh? Is that counting us and them? I mean there's five of us, two of them, but what's so lucky about tha-holy crap, it's like The Twelve prophecy! Rachel! Can you dive into the Astral Plane?" Nocturne would ask the little girl, grabbing her by the shoulders. Rachel would nod really fast, causing Nocturne to give a feral smile. "Thank you, frau" she'd say to Rachel before turning to the group.

"Guys, I think I have an idea, but how many of you are willing to fight the enemy on their own terms? on a dangerous field?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nocturne would put a hand to her head, then look at Kal. "Yeah, Cap is right Kal, Giygaslaught, if ti's anything like Onslaught, is really bad news. I get the saiyan part of you is probably hype at the thought of fighting this guy but he doesn't exactly fight the way you'd expect. It's telepathy on a ridiculous scale and he's taken out guys like the Juggernaut, who even you'd be hard pressed to battle against. However, since the Tallus is still working, we might have a clue as to what we'll need to like at least halt this guy if Franklin and Nathan are gone. A lucky seven huh? Is that counting us and them? I mean there's five of us, two of them, but what's so lucky about tha-holy crap, it's like The Twelve prophecy! Rachel! Can you dive into the Astral Plane?" Nocturne would ask the little girl, grabbing her by the shoulders. Rachel would nod really fast, causing Nocturne to give a feral smile. "Thank you, frau" she'd say to Rachel before turning to the group.

"Guys, I think I have an idea, but how many of you are willing to fight the enemy on their own terms? on a dangerous field?"

Kal immediately raised his hand.

Aptomi shrugged and did the same.

"What are you thinking?" Cap asked.

more_horiz
"We're going to be funneled into Giygaslaught's mind by Rachel here, and if the Tallus is right, our 'Luck' will be that we can effect him on that playing field. Since he doesn't have a body in the normal sense" She'd say, nodding to the moon, "we'll have to deal with taking Giygaslaught down on it's own turf. The X-men did it once with the help of other heroes, but with the group we have assembled here, I think we can persevere. Lady Green, you'll be ESPECIALLY useful here, if I remember my history correctly. Hulk's do pretty well in these situations, jussayin'"

As they talked, Rachel's eyes would flare up and the group would hear the sound of something large approaching them

"It's Cain, he's here! he's here!" she'd shout, with the group turning to see a large mechanical monstrosity covered in sleek, silver armor,muscles bulging out of the edges.

"Kal, remember how I mentioned the Juggernaut?" Nocturne would say, pointing at Cain. "Thaaaaaat's the Juggernaut"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We're going to be funneled into Giygaslaught's mind by Rachel here, and if the Tallus is right, our 'Luck' will be that we can effect him on that playing field. Since he doesn't have a body in the normal sense" She'd say, nodding to the moon, "we'll have to deal with taking Giygaslaught down on it's own turf. The X-men did it once with the help of other heroes, but with the group we have assembled here, I think we can persevere. Lady Green, you'll be ESPECIALLY useful here, if I remember my history correctly. Hulk's do pretty well in these situations, jussayin'"

As they talked, Rachel's eyes would flare up and the group would hear the sound of something large approaching them

"It's Cain, he's here! he's here!" she'd shout, with the group turning to see a large mechanical monstrosity covered in sleek, silver armor,muscles bulging out of the edges.

"Kal, remember how I mentioned the Juggernaut?" Nocturne would say, pointing at Cain. "Thaaaaaat's the Juggernaut"

"...Fine with me. I've needed to punch something since our run in with Vegeta." Kal said and powered up.

"Nice armor." Aptomi smirked.

"Don't underestimate him. He's invulnerable." Captain America informed the team.

"Heard that before." Kal said and threw an energy blast at it.

more_horiz
Lady Green: I will do my part, ( looking at Juggernaut ) hmm he's much smaller than the Juggernaut in my world, and he too was invulnerable

Pod 10 hits his device and transforms into energy shrimp saying in firm tone.

Pod 10: energy shrimp again, seriously I need a bruiser not this guy.

OT: in Lady Green's world Juggernaut = Cain Marko + Armored Titan.

more_horiz
"Yea, he's the juggernaut for a reason and lady green size isn't everythi-WOAHUPSYDAISY" Nocturne would say as she leapt over the rushing Juggernaut as he barreled towards the group. He moved surprisingly fast for his size, like a massive freight train as he crashed into the heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yea, he's the juggernaut for a reason and lady green size isn't everythi-WOAHUPSYDAISY" Nocturne would say as she leapt over the rushing Juggernaut as he barreled towards the group. He moved surprisingly fast for his size, like a massive freight train as he crashed into the heroes

Lady Green gets up saying in firm tone

Lady Green : i know why the juggernaut is the Juggernaut you don't have to tell me! if he's anything like my Juggernaut then his power comes from a gem , the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak that makes him unstoppable force.

Pod 10: did anyone get the number of that bus that ran me over ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply