ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionBatman Begins: The Dark Knight EmptyBatman Begins: The Dark Knight

more_horiz
"Not quite dead is the best way to describe the recent discovery that Bruce Wayne, heir to the billion dollar company Wayne Enterprises, has revealed to the public."

Vicky Vale, news reporter called the latest news that has been sweeping Gotham. "When interviewing the cause behind the disappearing act Bruce the charismatic billionare had this to say"

A footage of Bruce is shown being interviewed by Vicky Vale, Bruce spoke saying"I just needed to get away and take a spiritual journey to clear my head."

"Is it clear now?" Vicky Vale asked

"More than ever. With a new sense of purpose aswell."Bruce responded

"What can you say to the viewers watching?" Vicky says

"Sorry I haven't called and I have alot of catching up to do."

"That he has" Vicky says"What does this return mean? Can we expect a major shake up happening at Wayne Enterprises? This is Vicky Vale signing off"

A stunned Rachel watches the news footage with Harvey, she hasn't said a word since discovering the news of Bruce's arrival. Finally she found her voice and says"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

descriptionBatman Begins: The Dark Knight EmptyRe: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Not quite dead is the best way to describe the recent discovery that Bruce Wayne, heir to the billion dollar company Wayne Enterprises, has revealed to the public."

Vicky Vale, news reporter called the latest news that has been sweeping Gotham. "When interviewing the cause behind the disappearing act Bruce the charismatic billionare had this to say"

A footage of Bruce is shown being interviewed by Vicky Vale, Bruce spoke saying"I just needed to get away and take a spiritual journey to clear my head."

"That he has" Vicky says"What does this return mean? Can we expect a major shake up happening at Wayne Enterprises? This is Vicky Vale signing off"

A stunned Rachel watches the news footage with Harvey, she hasn't said a word since discovering the news of Bruce's arrival. Finally she found her voice and says"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

Harvey rubbed his ears. "Yeah...I gotta admit...this is out the blue. He could've called you at least. Still, if he's back, maybe its a sign."

descriptionBatman Begins: The Dark Knight EmptyRe: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

more_horiz
So how did you like the little intro to Chapter 2? Cool

more_horiz
GCPD

Bullock shook his head"Ain't that rich? Rich boy takes a vacation while we are stuck in this hellhole"

"I don't blame him, I'd give my right arm to leave this place myself. However, unlike him, I wouldn't come back" Montoya says

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
So how did you like the little intro to Chapter 2? Cool

Rachel's reaction is both priceless and expected.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
GCPD

Bullock shook his head"Ain't that rich? Rich boy takes a vacation while we are stuck in this hellhole"

"I don't blame him, I'd give my right arm to leave this place myself. However, unlike him, I wouldn't come back" Montoya says

Nygma pushed up his glasses. "I realize that our city is quite dirty, sorry Jim but it's true, but we do have a job to do here. If we don't clean it up, who will?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
GCPD

Nygma pushed up his glasses. "I realize that our city is quite dirty, sorry Jim but it's true, but we do have a job to do here. If we don't clean it up, who will?"
"He has a point. Someone has to improve the city, might aswell be us" Gordon stated

"A regular little band of misfits are we" Bullock says

"IDK Harv, kinda like being the underdog"Montoya says

With a nod, Gordon says"With that out of the way, we have a case to solve"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Harvey rubbed his ears. "Yeah...I gotta admit...this is out the blue. He could've called you at least. Still, if he's back, maybe its a sign."
While regaining her composure she took a deep breath"It wasn't like he didn't have a reason not to. The last time we've talked he was...different"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
GCPD

"He has a point. Someone has to improve the city, might aswell be us" Gordon stated

"A regular little band of misfits are we" Bullock says

"IDK Harv, kinda like being the underdog"Montoya says

With a nod, Gordon says"With that out of the way, we have a case to solve"

"If you say so." Flass shrugged and followed them. "What the hell, my schedule's open today."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

While regaining her composure she took a deep breath"It wasn't like he didn't have a reason not to. The last time we've talked he was...different"

Harvey put his hand on her shoulder. "Seven years is a long time Rachel. Whoever he was back then, odds are that he's changed for the better. Why don't we go see him?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Harvey put his hand on her shoulder. "Seven years is a long time Rachel. Whoever he was back then, odds are that he's changed for the better. Why don't we go see him?"
Looking at him Rachel put her hand on top of Harvey's then squeezed it affectionately"Always know what to say do you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Looking at him Rachel put her hand on top of Harvey's then squeezed it affectionately"Always know what to say do you?"

"It's a gift honey." He kissed her cheek.

more_horiz
Bruce exited through the secret compartment that he installed inside his mansion since returning he walked down the steps that lead to what was once an abandoned mine located underneath the castle. It was something that he once discovered since he was a kid. It was a place that provided him nothing but pure terror.

When he grew older he remember burying himself into operating in the cave. Providing a few modern improvements here and there. It went from his place of fear to a place of escape. He couldn't pinpoint where but there was a point that the more he worked on the cave the more it starts to inspire him.

He saw how corrupt the crime has been and how even the few good cops left couldn't help clean it alone. That was when he took it upon himself to be the city's protector. Although his first attempt wasn't a successful one.

Nor was his attempt in reaching out to the police

Then, what he would consider to be, in a moment of pure despair. He tried to confront his enemies.

He made it down the steps then turned on the switch. The lights came on and it shined on the cave. He took a moment to observe his all too familiar surroundings.

Batman Begins: The Dark Knight OwIyD54

Falcone was right about one thing. He cant get the job done as Bruce Wayne. In order to not just save Gotham but to inspire those to do good he has to create a different identity entirely

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bruce exited through the secret compartment that he installed inside his mansion since returning he walked down the steps that lead to what was once an abandoned mine located underneath the castle. It was something that he once discovered since he was a kid. It was a place that provided him nothing but pure terror.

When he grew older he remember burying himself into operating in the cave. Providing a few modern improvements here and there. It went from his place of fear to a place of escape. He couldn't pinpoint where but there was a point that the more he worked on the cave the more it starts to inspire him.

He saw how corrupt the crime has been and how even the few good cops left couldn't help clean it alone. That was when he took it upon himself to be the city's protector. Although his first attempt wasn't a successful one.

Nor was his attempt in reaching out to the police

Then, what he would consider to be, in a moment of pure despair. He tried to confront his enemies.

He made it down the steps then turned on the switch. The lights came on and it shined on the cave. He took a moment to observe his all too familiar surroundings.

Batman Begins: The Dark Knight OwIyD54

Falcone was right about one thing. He cant get the job done as Bruce Wayne. In order to not just save Gotham but to inspire those to do good he has to create a different identity entirely

Pretty epic post! I like the intro of the cave this early on and backstory in how Bruce tried fighting crime in a more normal way but it wans't working, so he had to train with the league and come up with his own identity.

more_horiz
After inspecting the cave he took note that everything has been operational, he checked the monitors that scanned every area of the manor from the interior to the outside of the manor. While he leaves one monitor on for media coverage purposes.

Business as usual Master Bruce?" Alfred came down with some tea in hand

"Not as usual alfred." Bruce says, he looks at the news coverage then checked out the coverage that showcased Olivia Queen's return.

"When did this happen?" Bruce asked Alfred who respond"The day before you arrived"

"I'd like a welcome home gift sent to the Queen Residence and I wish to know the name of the boat and the crew that found her" Bruce says

Alfred puts the tray carrying the tea and kettle down and walked over to Bruce, his butler demeanor aside, he placed a hand on his shoulder"I'm sure they'd appreciate it but lad you have things to take care of here."

Olivia and Bruce have known eachother since they were kids, they both met through their parents back when they would have secret meetings. Him, Olivia, Rachel, Tommy, Lex, Andrea, and Harvey. The Fortunate 7 is what they'd call themselves. Seven kids with the bond that each of them feel that no force in the world would break.

Bruce would always be there for Olivia but he agreed that Alfred has a point. There are friends in Gotham that he has to meet. That he must repair. And other agendas in Gotham he has to take care of.

He nods"You're right Alfred." Looking up at one of the monitors he sees a car pulling up"We have company"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After inspecting the cave he took note that everything has been operational, he checked the monitors that scanned every area of the manor from the interior to the outside of the manor. While he leaves one monitor on for media coverage purposes.

Business as usual Master Bruce?" Alfred came down with some tea in hand

"Not as usual alfred." Bruce says, he looks at the news coverage then checked out the coverage that showcased Olivia Queen's return.

"When did this happen?" Bruce asked Alfred who respond"The day before you arrived"

"I'd like a welcome home gift sent to the Queen Residence and I wish to know the name of the boat and the crew that found her" Bruce says

Alfred puts the tray carrying the tea and kettle down and walked over to Bruce, his butler demeanor aside, he placed a hand on his shoulder"I'm sure they'd appreciate it but lad you have things to take care of here."

Olivia and Bruce have known eachother since they were kids, they both met through their parents back when they would have secret meetings. Him, Olivia, Rachel, Tommy, Lex, Andrea, and Harvey. The Fortunate 7 is what they'd call themselves. Seven kids with the bond that each of them feel that no force in the world would break.

Bruce would always be there for Olivia but he agreed that Alfred has a point. There are friends in Gotham that he has to meet. That he must repair. And other agendas in Gotham he has to take care of.

He nods"You're right Alfred." Looking up at one of the monitors he sees a car pulling up"We have company"

A very nice post. Cool to see his group of friends that he's kept so long. Alfred is wise as always.

IC

"Wayne Manor. Haven't been here for years." Harvey smiled and got out of the car and then opened Rachel's door. "Hey Bruce! You miss us?" He called to the camera.

Gotham Underground Fight Club

Fish Mooney sat in the VIP seats next to Roulette and light up a cigar. It was a very fancy room, with the most comfortable seats and carpet along with great lights, service and dancerson either side of them all behind a sheet of bulletproof glass and armored door. You had to take an elevator to get up to it. Fish lit up a cigar as she watched the fight down in the ring. Her Butcherwas fighting an out of towner who had shot off his big mouth. Not liking his attitude, Fish had set him up for execution. The newcomer charged at the Butcher and threw a heavy kick at him, only for it to do nothing. The fighter then switched up to throwing punches at him, heavy punches, but they didn't do anything either. Butcher let the fighter continue until he got bored and threw a heavy punch down at him, flooring his opponent and then raising his foot up and stomping down on his hand and ground it underneath his foot before kicking the man across the ring. The fighter spit blood on the ring floor and coughed and hacked while pulling himself up on the ring. He started cradling his hand but he didn't get a chance to recover before the Butcher slammed his shoulder into his back, smashing him against the cage as the fighter yelled in pain, was grabbed by the head and lifted up into the air and his face was smashed against the cage wall and he was then thrown across the ring. The young fighter coughed out blood and writhed in pain but then the Butcher stomped over, raised up his foot and stomped hard on his ribs.
The fight was very one sided but the crowd was loving it so Fish wasn't complaining.
Once the beating was done, The Butcher threw his opponent out of the cage door where he flew for a considerable distance before falling hard on the floor, beaten to a bloody pulp. The crowd went wild and the Butcher turned around and raised up his hands and took in their cheers and bowed his head to Fish before walking out so the next fight could take place.

"You know, sometimes, it's the simple things in life." Fish smiled.

Robyn chewed bubblegum as she wrapped up her fists and got ready for her fight.

The GCPD's forensics arrived at the pool and began searching the area for clues while Jim and his team went to speak with the Hoods Gang.

more_horiz
"Outside of the updated decor its just as how I remember it" Rachel says as she got out. She and Harvey walked up to the front entrance then the door opened"Miss Dawes and Mr.Dent, welcome"

Rachel smiled then she went and hugs Alfred who in turn hugs her. Letting go she asked"How is he?"

"Adjusting since his return but is anxious in meeting the two of you." He stepped aside, letting Rachel and Harvey in the manor

Fish Mooney's Club

"Ok Butch, pay up" A smiling Gabe extended his hand as Butch Gilzean cursed under his breath and took out a wad of cash

"Ah Oswald!" Gabe looked up to see Oswald approaching the two"Guys" he looks down to see Butch nod as he's paying Gabe

"Oh this. Awhile back we made a bet that Bruce Wayne was faking his death the whole time. I won" Gabe smiled

"How did you do?" Butch asked, being straight to the point then Oswald explained the situation. Gabe and Butch looked at eachother then laughed

Puzzled by this"What is so funny?"

"And you believed him?" Butch asked

"He sounded pretty up and up" Oswald says

Gabe shook his head while Butch stood up"Of course he did. You'd be too if someone threaten to break your limbs" he places both hands on Oswald's shoulders"You have a good heart Oswald but sadly that wont get you far in this business. Sometimes, you have to be the bad guy to get things done. If Fish were here she'd tell you the same thing."

"Speaking of, where is she?" Oswald asked

"Over at Roulette's checking out a prospect, she left me incharge till she comes back"Butch says

"Wait" Gabe spoke out"Didn't you say his wife had a bit of a gambling itch?"

Oswald nods

Gabe glanced at Butch"I think I know where that bitch is. Ace mentions that he spotted her at the Dead Mans Hand Casino. I told her to keep an eye out and don't let her leave the building"

Butch motioned to Gabe then stood up"Then that is where we are going" he turned to Oswald"You know why Fish gave you this assignment? She wanted to see if you can get the job done. Personally you're like a kid brother and I feel you can rise up in the ranks. With the right initiative. But to get there, you know what you have to do?"

Oswald took a deep breath then nod"Be the bad guy"

Gabe pats Oswald on the back"In the long run, he'll thank us" then the three left the club

"You can do this Robyn!" Stephanie, best friend and fight trainer, encouraged her

Robyn swallowed her gum then smiled at Steph"You know it. What do I know about the person I'm fighting?"

"Nothing much but from what I've heard the guys a beast" Stephanie says

"The kind I like" Robyn fist bumps Steph then she walks out, making her way to the ring

At The Gotham City Pool

"Ok remember. Be nice" Jim says to Bullock who responds"When I'm not roughing someone up, I'm nice"

"Well be my definition of nice"Jim says as they approached the gangs"Which one of you is the ring leader?"

more_horiz
Falcone Warehouse

Guises as front for a coffee shop where Falcone does his business outside of the organization but right now. The business that his men are conducting have little to do with coffee.

Nikolai and his brother Donovan stood waiting for the informant of Carmine Falcone.

"How much you think a job like this would pay?"Nikolai asked in russian as Donovan responded in kind"Given the target, alot."

"Sweet. That would mean enough to buy a boat"Nikolai responded

Dr.Jonathan Crane approached the two with a suitcase that one of his bodyguards carry in hand. "Gentlemen" he says in russian then stopped then turned around, one of the bodyguards stepped forward then opened the suitcase"That is half upfront. You two will receive the rest once you are done."

"Just to get the basics straight. We don't kill her?" Donovan says then Crane nods"Correct. I've spoken with Mr.Falcone and he says he doesn't want any martyrs. Miss.Dawes has already influenced a few members of the police department and the last thing he wants is to risk her crumbling everything he has built. So I'm sure, given your profession. The two of you can conjure up something in that dark imagination of yours. How badly you rough her up is of no concern. Just as long as you two send a pretty sound message."

"She has been seeing that Dent fellow. Suppose he's with her?" Donovan says

"All the more encouragement she needs to drop this crusade."Crane says

"Consider the job done tonight. I can assure you. Come tonight we will give her a message she wont forget"Donovan says

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Falcone Warehouse

Guises as front for a coffee shop where Falcone does his business outside of the organization but right now. The business that his men are conducting have little to do with coffee.

Nikolai and his brother Donovan stood waiting for the informant of Carmine Falcone.

"How much you think a job like this would pay?"Nikolai asked in russian as Donovan responded in kind"Given the target, alot."

"Sweet. That would mean enough to buy a boat"Nikolai responded

Dr.Jonathan Crane approached the two with a suitcase that one of his bodyguards carry in hand. "Gentlemen" he says in russian then stopped then turned around, one of the bodyguards stepped forward then opened the suitcase"That is half upfront. You two will receive the rest once you are done."

"Just to get the basics straight. We don't kill her?" Donovan says then Crane nods"Correct. I've spoken with Mr.Falcone and he says he doesn't want any martyrs. Miss.Dawes has already influenced a few members of the police department and the last thing he wants is to risk her crumbling everything he has built. So I'm sure, given your profession. The two of you can conjure up something in that dark imagination of yours. How badly you rough her up is of no concern. Just as long as you two send a pretty sound message."

"She has been seeing that Dent fellow. Suppose he's with her?" Donovan says

"All the more encouragement she needs to drop this crusade."Crane says

"Consider the job done tonight. I can assure you. Come tonight we will give her a message she wont forget"Donovan says

Remember folks: There is nothing to fear, but fear himself. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Outside of the updated decor its just as how I remember it" Rachel says as she got out. She and Harvey walked up to the front entrance then the door opened"Miss Dawes and Mr.Dent, welcome"

Rachel smiled then she went and hugs Alfred who in turn hugs her. Letting go she asked"How is he?"

"Adjusting since his return but is anxious in meeting the two of you." He stepped aside, letting Rachel and Harvey in the manor

Fish Mooney's Club

"Ok Butch, pay up" A smiling Gabe extended his hand as Butch Gilzean cursed under his breath and took out a wad of cash

"Ah Oswald!" Gabe looked up to see Oswald approaching the two"Guys" he looks down to see Butch nod as he's paying Gabe

"Oh this. Awhile back we made a bet that Bruce Wayne was faking his death the whole time. I won" Gabe smiled

"How did you do?" Butch asked, being straight to the point then Oswald explained the situation. Gabe and Butch looked at eachother then laughed

Puzzled by this"What is so funny?"

"And you believed him?" Butch asked

"He sounded pretty up and up" Oswald says

Gabe shook his head while Butch stood up"Of course he did. You'd be too if someone threaten to break your limbs" he places both hands on Oswald's shoulders"You have a good heart Oswald but sadly that wont get you far in this business. Sometimes, you have to be the bad guy to get things done. If Fish were here she'd tell you the same thing."

"Speaking of, where is she?" Oswald asked

"Over at Roulette's checking out a prospect, she left me incharge till she comes back"Butch says

"Wait" Gabe spoke out"Didn't you say his wife had a bit of a gambling itch?"

Oswald nods

Gabe glanced at Butch"I think I know where that bitch is. Ace mentions that he spotted her at the Dead Mans Hand Casino. I told her to keep an eye out and don't let her leave the building"

Butch motioned to Gabe then stood up"Then that is where we are going" he turned to Oswald"You know why Fish gave you this assignment? She wanted to see if you can get the job done. Personally you're like a kid brother and I feel you can rise up in the ranks. With the right initiative. But to get there, you know what you have to do?"

Oswald took a deep breath then nod"Be the bad guy"

Gabe pats Oswald on the back"In the long run, he'll thank us" then the three left the club

"You can do this Robyn!" Stephanie, best friend and fight trainer, encouraged her

Robyn swallowed her gum then smiled at Steph"You know it. What do I know about the person I'm fighting?"

"Nothing much but from what I've heard the guys a beast" Stephanie says

"The kind I like" Robyn fist bumps Steph then she walks out, making her way to the ring

At The Gotham City Pool

"Ok remember. Be nice" Jim says to Bullock who responds"When I'm not roughing someone up, I'm nice"

"Well be my definition of nice"Jim says as they approached the gangs"Which one of you is the ring leader?"

OOC: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-lidIJumtth2nY/the_dark_knight_2008_the_fundraiser/
Laughing Razz

IC: "Alfred Pennyworth. It's so good to see you again." Harvey shook his hand. "How have you been?"

As Robyn entered the cage, so did her opponent, a street brawler from the narrows named Knuckles Curtis. He smiled. "Sup Little Bird?"

"Keep your eye on the girl, I hear she has potential." Fish told Roulette.

The Ringleader looked up at them. "You guys GCPD?" He asked. It was hard to tell if he was smiling or not. "Can I see some ID?"

"Hey Bullock." One of the punks said casually.

more_horiz
"Cant complain Mr.Dent" Alfred says escorting the two to the guest room the manor interior has a design that is a mixture of medieval with modern texture. Bruce's parents was always into medieval stuff and Bruce followed suit.

They entered the guest room to find Bruce waiting. It didn't take long for Rachel to run up and hug him, whatever past animosity she had washed away the minute she saw him. Bruce hugs her in return"I missed you guys too"

On The Way To Dead Man's Hand Casino

Butch is seen driving while humming to the tune of a song played on the radio. Meanwhile Gabe, sitting in the passengers side, talks with Oswald"Since we've got some time till we arrive there there is something I want to discuss with you"

Oswald glanced at Gabe

"We both know how you feel about that attorney chick. Personally I don't blame you, she's a fine piece of ass. Yet lets be real, she represents the opposing side that is making it hard for guys like us. And all she sees from you is just another two bit criminal. There is nothing wrong with looking but don't make it into something that wont happen" Gabe says

The car parked infront of the casino. As they walked up Butch stops Oswald then looked at Gabe"Go look for Ace, tell him we are coming."

Gabe nods then went in

He turned to Oswald"How are you feeling now"

"Like I cant get the butterflies in my stomach to settle" Oswald says

Butch nods"I know the feeling. I remember my first time, man I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. Yet I pulled through and so will you. You know what helps me?"

"What" Oswald asked

"I sometimes would get into a bit of a zone. During that moment my spiritual self would leave while another part of me takes over. There comes a time you have to embrace the darker part of you. I know it can get scary but it will give you results." Butch says

Oswald nods" I wont let you guys down"

"That she does. She's been picking up wins ever since she arrived here, she's gradually becoming a fan favorite" Roulette says to Fish

"Hey Knuckles, ready to get your ass kicked?" Robyn says to the opponent before her

Gotham City Pool

Bullock glared at the street punk then him and Jim pulled out their badges. "Names Jim Gordon and I'm sure some of you know Bullock. Do you have any information regarding what happened here?"

more_horiz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Cant complain Mr.Dent" Alfred says escorting the two to the guest room the manor interior has a design that is a mixture of medieval with modern texture. Bruce's parents was always into medieval stuff and Bruce followed suit.

They entered the guest room to find Bruce waiting. It didn't take long for Rachel to run up and hug him, whatever past animosity she had washed away the minute she saw him. Bruce hugs her in return"I missed you guys too"

Butch is seen driving while humming to the tune of a song played on the radio. Meanwhile Gabe, sitting in the passengers side, talks with Oswald"Since we've got some time till we arrive there there is something I want to discuss with you"

Oswald glanced at Gabe

"We both know how you feel about that attorney chick. Personally I don't blame you, she's a fine piece of ass. Yet lets be real, she represents the opposing side that is making it hard for guys like us. And all she sees from you is just another two bit criminal. There is nothing wrong with looking but don't make it into something that wont happen" Gabe says

The car parked infront of the casino. As they walked up Butch stops Oswald then looked at Gabe"Go look for Ace, tell him we are coming."

Gabe nods then went in

Butch nods"I know the feeling. I remember my first time, man I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. Yet I pulled through and so will you. You know what helps me?"

"What" Oswald asked

"I sometimes would get into a bit of a zone. During that moment my spiritual self would leave while another part of me takes over. There comes a time you have to embrace the darker part of you. I know it can get scary but it will give you results." Butch says

"That she does. She's been picking up wins ever since she arrived here, she's gradually becoming a fan favorite" Roulette says to Fish

"Hey Knuckles, ready to get your ass kicked?" Robyn says to the opponent before her

Gotham City Pool

Bullock glared at the street punk then him and Jim pulled out their badges. "Names Jim Gordon and I'm sure some of you know Bullock. Do you have any information regarding what happened here?"
Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Oswald glanced at Gabe

Gabe nods then went in

"What" Oswald asked

Gotham City Pool

Cool

"You're looking great Bruce." He shook hands with him.

Looking forward to Penguin getting to work.

"Before or after I clip your wings?" Knuckles asked.
"FIGHT!" Fish called down to them.

"Depends on what you mean. We heard what's his face drowned didn't he?"

more_horiz
BATSUIT 1. Armored Plates and all that good stuff.  Cool

Info Here
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batsuit_%28Nolan_Films%29

BATSUIT 2
Batman Begins: The Dark Knight Ej78w
Info Here
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batsuit_%28Burton_Films%29
Having a slimmer and more streamlined design, this batsuit not only allows him to move his head, but it also provides Batman with greater speed and freedom to move while still providing Batman with a full body of armor, capable of stopping bullets. Basically, this allows Batman to move at his natural full speed with improved maneuverability while maintaining durability.

XE BATSUIT
After witnessing Clark's Super Breath in action and seeing footage of Captain Cold in Central City, Bruce began developing a suit to combat ice metahumans just in case. Comes in handy against Mr.Freeze.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV6bBg-eqtQ

SUPERBATSUIT
Batman Begins: The Dark Knight F20hv4
Powered Armor, designed by Bruce, Fox, Olivia and Clark. It's an upgraded version of the XE Batsuit with electric generators, strength enhancements, shock absorbers and an improved force-field design based off of the first one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIR_e3XRKM
Designed to fight alien enemies and powerful metahumans.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply