ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 8 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Burst uses an explosive blast against the teleporter Kijo, causing fire to sprea dall ove rhis body

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Burst uses an explosive blast against the teleporter Kijo, causing fire to sprea dall ove rhis body

Zaskuita screams as she gets cover in flames saying in firm tone.

Zaskuita: no fair, no fair that's cheating!

Emilia knocks Zaskuita out ,and says in firm tone.

Emilia: this is coming from the girl who attack us from behind.

however Emilia and the group get ambush by the Dragon twins who smack them around as Binji says in a firm tone.

Binji: don't try to attack them both at once, trying to seperate them.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

however Emilia and the group get ambush by the Dragon twins who smack them around as Binji says in a firm tone.

Burst, having taken all the kinetic energy from the blows the dragon twins rained on them, knocked the two MILES away from each other, then shoute dto Emilia "MAKE A CONSTRUCT TO CATCH THEM!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Burst, having taken all the kinetic energy from the blows the dragon twins rained on them, knocked the two MILES away from each other, then shoute dto Emilia "MAKE A CONSTRUCT TO CATCH THEM!"

Emilia: okay let's see if i can do this.

Emilia makes a complex pyschic construct that captures the Dragon twins as she says in firm tone hold her head.

Emilia: okay that was tough, don't really have practice making constructs that complex.

Yoxie: well looks like it just you all and little ol me!

a huge portal than opens up in Yoxie stomach and suddenly a blood whips grab Emilia, Burst, Hiroishi, Ming, Kindy, Kaz, Binji and Jinji at hyper sonic speeds and slam them into a building. then suddenly then get blitz by a blur figure that hits them repeatedly with blood whips and then Emilia feels her neck get bitting as Binji says in firm tone.

Binji: we been ambush Yoxie had Zotoshi inside her the entire time!

Binji, Jinji, and Prince Kaz deal with Yoxie who give them a diffcult fight as Emilia , Ming who is injured and Hiroishi deal with Zotoishi who is giving them a hard time as she uses Emilia's ability with Emilia saying in a firm tone.

Emilia: hmm he my be pyschotic but he isn't stupid the guy is aiming for vital areas.

Zotoishi: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha goes going to be rain blood !

Mono: (why must you behave in such a manner, it's rude!)

Zotoishi: ( shut up shut up, I don whatever the hell I want! I hate everyone and everything, I just want to cause absolute carnage! )

Mono: ( I can't allow you to hurt Hiroishi!)

Zotoishi: just shut the F$#k up!!!!!!

Ming: whoa what's wrong with him?

Binji: he's been like this for awhile now, I say that because of his connection & memories to Hiroishi his real personality is amerging.

Hiroishi: which means the another is just a split personality cause by her father and mother experiment on her. Seigi can you do anything to help Zotoishi?

more_horiz
Seigi fixes Zotoashi's brain, giving him clarity for the first itme in his life.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Seigi fixes Zotoashi's brain, giving him clarity for the first itme in his life.

Zotoashi: i can think rational now, sorry for all the pain i cause you Hiroishi.

Hiroishi: hey as far as I'm concern Zotoashi, that was a different person.

Zotoashi then punches Hiroishi in the stomach and he says in shock tone.

Hiroishi: hey why the hell did you do that for?!?

Zotoashi: you idoit, haven't i told you before when we we're little kids never to call me Zotoashi, that you should always calll me by my middle name Mono! or have you forgotten about that?

Hiroishi: kinda of, but that blow bought back the memory just now.

Hiroishi, Mono then battle along side Emilia and he rest of the group to take down Yoxie who is providing a tough fight as Ming says in firm tone.

Ming: how in the hell do we beat her?!?

Binji: i know how she has a switch located on the side off her neck that disactives this mode and turns her actually form which is harmless. we just have to distracted her while some one press the switch that's located on the side of her neck, and you can't see it because it's underneath some hair.

more_horiz
Burst, having absorbed each blow Yoxie hit him with, pins her down using class 100 strength, telling the group "SOMEBODY GET THE FRIGGIN CHIP!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Burst, having absorbed each blow Yoxie hit him with, pins her down using class 100 strength, telling the group "SOMEBODY GET THE FRIGGIN CHIP!"

Binji: i would try to hold her down like that if I was you, she might try to suck you into side of her.

just as Yoxie is about to open up a portal on her body to suck Burst inside her Jinji quickly at the speed of light touches Yoxie on her neck and Yoxie reverts back to her power cell form, and Emilia picks her up saying in firm tone.

Emilia: so this is what her actually form looks like huh. what type of android is this thing supposed to be exactly?

Binji: well from what I remember from being on board CHAOS she was a storage unit that used to belong to a extra dimesional being who used it to store music and apparently also weaponary.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Binji: i would try to hold her down like that if I was you, she might try to suck you into side of her.

just as Yoxie is about to open up a portal on her body to suck Burst inside her Jinji quickly at the speed of light touches Yoxie on her neck and Yoxie reverts back to her power cell form, and Emilia picks her up saying in firm tone.

Emilia: so this is what her actually form looks like huh. what type of android is this thing supposed to be exactly?

Binji: well from what I remember from being on board CHAOS she was a storage unit that used to belong to a extra dimesional being who used it to store music and apparently also weaponary.

"I absorb and redirect energy, so if she did that it' dbe baad for her"

more_horiz
"I think I've figured out a sure fire, none violent, way to get that chip at the auction"Worthington said to PEte

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I think I've figured out a sure fire, none violent, way to get that chip at the auction"Worthington said to PEte
"Please share, as I would prefer a nonviolent method when we face the holder of my..possible 'family' " he tells Worthington, discarding the weapon he had picked up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I absorb and redirect energy, so if she did that it' dbe baad for her"

Ming: I just thought of something if this thing belongs to a extra dimesional being who's a space trucker wouldn't he be looking for it?

more_horiz
"You think, wouldn't you?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Ming: yeah it's odd that this thing is on earth, yet the creature who owns it has never bother to look for it.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ming: yeah it's odd that this thing is on earth, yet the creature who owns it has never bother to look for it.
"maybe he forgot about it Ming?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ming: perhaps.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yes, perhaps, perhaps they doo

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yes, perhaps, perhaps they doo

Tariyoku appears before the group and says in firm tone.

Tariyoku: sigh must I do everything my self, Zotoishi come to me!

Mono: no!

Tariyoku: what, how dare you defy me, I 'm you're grandmother come to me now this istant young man!

Mono: I can see clean grand mother, and I know the kind of person you are, you are twisted individually who only likes to cause chaos, you're a monster!

Tariyoku: don't you dare call me that! they did something to change you haven't they, well than I guess I have to teach them a lesson!

Seigi vs. Tariyoku ( note this is Ragna vs Hazama theme but I'm using it as the theme for this match)

Tariyoku uses her Paradox Inducement to warp the entire area to her liking and starts doing illogical stuff like make Burst power work in reverse so instead of getting stronger as he gains energy he gets weaker. Ming's claws turn into foam, and when Hiroishi tries to hit Tariyoku with a bullet it suddenly just disappers for no reason and then reappears behind the him and hits him instead. Emilia tries to hit her with Pyschic construct by she physically blocks her attacks which shouldn't logically be possible. as Tariyoku is owning the team she looks at Seigi and gets tee saying in angry tone.

Tariyoku: you there why isn't my power effecting you?!?

more_horiz
Seigi reverses the affects of Tairyoku's chaos wave and then slaps her.

"YOu play too much" she tells him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Tariyoku: why you , how did you do that? just who in the hell are you, and why do you look like me?!?

Mono: that's because she's your twin sister grandmother!

Tariyoku: What?!?

Tariyoku sends out a blast of chaotic energy at Seigi.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Tariyoku: why you , how did you do that? just who in the hell are you, and why do you look like me?!?

Seigi nullifies the blast and smacks Tairyoku again.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Seigi nullifies the blast and smacks Tairyoku again.

Tariyoku: why you stop doing that!

Tariyoku then makes a skyscraper highly unstable to the point where just a light breeze would make it violently collapse.

more_horiz
Seigi fixes the skyscraper then slaps Tairyoku again

"stop it you silly woman"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Tariyoku: stop ruining my fun! and if can't have my fun, then I will just destroyed this entire city!

Tariyoku then makes a mega disaster that threatens to destroy all of Tokyo.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Tariyoku: stop ruining my fun! and if can't have my fun, then I will just destroyed this entire city!

Tariyoku then makes a mega disaster that threatens to destroy all of Tokyo.

which Seigi nullifies before kicking Tairyoku in her ribs

"you're a pathetic, irresponsible old woman!" Seigi tells her

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply