ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 24 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
"war isn't all about overt conflict, sometimes battles are fought verbally, or as you and my daughter discovered recently,[/i]internally[i]" Azon says as the group treads back to the temple

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Ehh not bossy, just opinionated and really too intense about shit sometimes. You and Hiroishi have that in common"

Ming: and thank goodness you don't pick fights with people another wise there would be a lot of people in hospital!

Hiroishi barrages into the main office of the school and looks at Ming, Emilia, and Kelly saying in shocked tone.

Hiroishi: aheieii you were right I'm a girl!!! all these years I thought I was boy when i was actually a girl! this is all so new to me, i mean what do I do from here to I start wearing dresses?

Ming: just because you found out that you weren't what you think you were doesn't mean you need to changed your appearance.

Hiroishi: i have to tell Mo this!

Hiroishi ( contacting Mo) hey MO guess what I found out?

over at Seigi place in Hong Kong

Mo: that you're girl right?

Hiroishi ( cell phone): yeah how did you know?

Mo: remember when we first met? I knew right there that you were a girl Hiroishi!

Hiroishi: ( cell phone) so you knew all this time and didn't even tell? not even when your grandaunt cure you?

Mo: I want you to figure it out on your own Hiroishi! so what would you do now that you know your a girl, will you start dating Girls?

Hiroishi ( Cell Phone): I don't know maybe both?

Hiroishi hangs up and Mo looks at her grandaunt Seigi saying with a smile on his face.

Mo: guess what grandaunt Seigi Hiroishi has finally found out that she's actually a girl.

back at New Battle Axe High

Hiroishi: I just called Mo, to tell him , but he knew he already knew that i was girl! hmm I wonder who else knew, Kelly did you know that i was a girl, you have sharp nose.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Ehh not bossy, just opinionated and really too intense about shit sometimes. You and Hiroishi have that in common"

Ming: and thank goodness you don't pick fights with people another wise there would be a lot of people in hospital!

Hiroishi barrages into the main office of the school and looks at Ming, Emilia, and Kelly saying in shocked tone.

Hiroishi: aheieii you were right I'm a girl!!! all these years I thought I was boy when i was actually a girl! this is all so new to me, i mean what do I do from here to I start wearing dresses?

Ming: just because you found out that you weren't what you think you were doesn't mean you need to changed your appearance.

Mo: remember when we first met? I knew right there that you were a girl Hiroishi!

Hiroishi: ( cell phone) so you knew all this time and didn't even tell? not even when your grandaunt cure you?

Mo: I want you to figure it out on your own Hiroishi! so what would you do now that you know your a girl, will you start dating Girls?

Hiroishi hangs up and Mo looks at her grandaunt Seigi saying with a smile on his face.

Mo: guess what grandaunt Seigi Hiroishi has finally found out that she's actually a girl.

Hiroishi: I just called Mo, to tell him , but he knew he already knew that i was girl! hmm I wonder who else knew, Kelly did you know that i was a girl, you have sharp nose.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
at the same modeling studio that Suzuki Mozo works for the Board of driectors are having a meeting with Rasyokuki.

President of company: so Rasyoukuki we want you to do something i little more what's the word provocative!

Board memeber 1: here are the suggests we want you to do.

Rasyoukuki: ( looking at the suggests) you guys can't be serious I'm not doing any of thoses!!!

president of company: you want to increase your fanbase don't you?

Rasyoukuki: not if it means i have to degrade myself!

President of company: welll let's see what your agent thinks about it. Ms. Tasyozoukai can you please come in here for a momtem?

Rasyoukuki: you guys better decied that this is a bad idea to get me to do this stuff quick, cause your going to get on Lady Tasyozoukai bad side, and you don't won't to get on her bad side!

Lady Tasyozoukai walks into the meeting room and says in stern tone.

Lady Tasyouzoukai: this better be something important , I was in the middle of watching my stories!

president of the company: we wondering how you feel ing about Rasyoukuki doing something more provocative?

Lady Tasyozoukai scowls her face at the president of the company when she sees the suggests.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at the same modeling studio that Suzuki Mozo works for the Board of driectors are having a meeting with Rasyokuki.

President of company: so Rasyoukuki we want you to do something i little more what's the word provocative!

Board memeber 1: here are the suggests we want you to do.

Rasyoukuki: ( looking at the suggests) you guys can't be serious I'm not doing any of thoses!!!

president of company: you want to increase your fanbase don't you?

Rasyoukuki: not if it means i have to degrade myself!

President of company: welll let's see what your agent thinks about it. Ms. Tasyozoukai can you please come in here for a momtem?

Rasyoukuki: you guys better decied that this is a bad idea to get me to do this stuff quick, cause your going to get on Lady Tasyozoukai bad side, and you don't won't to get on her bad side!

Lady Tasyozoukai walks into the meeting room and says in stern tone.

Lady Tasyouzoukai: this better be something important , I was in the middle of watching my stories!

president of the company: we wondering how you feel ing about Rasyoukuki doing something more provocative?

Lady Tasyozoukai scowls her face at the president of the company when she sees the suggests.

Lady Tasyozouaki then grabs the president of the company and slams him intop the wall so hard that it cracks as she says in stern tone.

Lady Tasyozoukai: is this a joke? my client Rasyoukuki will not display her self in such a manner!

President of the compnay: ackkakkk it's just soft stuff , so want's the problem?

board member 3: sir I think we better reconsidered this, so you that you know we won't get mangle!

Board member 4: yeah i argee we should change it , i mean just look at the size of that woman, she's huge! so let's reconsidered this, before breaks us in half, I don't think even a security guards could take this woman!

Lady Tasyozoukai: I want you to reconsidered what you trying to get my client Rasyouiuki to do, or I'm going to break you sorry little neck!

President of company: ackkakak okay maybe you guys are right!

Lady Tasyozoukai: I'm waiting for answer!!!

President of company: ackkakak okay we reconsidered, Rasyoukuki won't have to do that softcore stuff!

Lady Tasyzoukai: and you will scrap doing this NSFW stuff?

President of company: ackkakak yes we'll scraped it!

Lady Tasyzoukai: say it like you mean it or else!

President of the company: okay, okay we'll scraped it, we'll scraped it, just please let me go!!!

Lady Tasyzoukai drops the president of the company and says in stern tone

Lady Tasyozoukai: that's all I need to hear, it's been a pleasure doing businesswith you! Rasyoukuki come on let's go!

Lady Tasyozoukai walks out with Rasyoukuki following behind.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah I knew, is this a revelationforyou?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mo: I want you to figure it out on your own Hiroishi! so what would you do now that you know your a girl, will you start dating boys?

Hiroishi: yes, yes it is!

Emilia: now just because you found out that you're a girl doesn't mean you need to start acting different, just continue to be yourself Hiroishi!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mo: I want you to figure it out on your own Hiroishi! so what would you do now that you know your a girl, will you start dating boys?

Emilia: now just because you found out that you're a girl doesn't mean you need to start acting different, just continue to be yourself Hiroishi!

more_horiz
hey BLH, you don't have to quote your own posts dude :/

"Ming, let Hiroishi figure things out herself, okay?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OOC: don't know why he's addressing Ming, and not Hiroishi , but okay. I'm going to stop using that quote button.

Ming: sure.

now to address this

Hiroishi: good point, but I'm going to take a physical attraction test just to see if I'm attracted to guys.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OOC: don't know why he's addressing Ming, and not Hiroishi , but okay. I'm going to stop using that quote button.

now to address this

Hiroishi: good point, but I'm going to take a physical attraction test just to see if I'm attracted to guys.

Kelly shook his head in disbelief at Hiroishi's statement. "A physical attraction te-WHAT? Hiroishi I'm sorry, wait no I'm NOT sorry, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and I have had to listen to a lot of dumb stuff since leaving my village" Kelly said, his frown stretching to both sides of his face.

"I mean honestly, of all the things you could do, like try and deal with your gender issues, you decide to have a physical attraciton test to see if you like guys? like I don't get it, I really don't get it. First we're put in this godforsaken school off in god knows where with freakishly large people who Ming can NOT stop staring at! Then we have Emilia always going on about how her family did htis, her family did that, our vice principal is creepy, our principal is a weirdo, I think Problem has a few MENTAL problems, and you know what is the WORST thing about this? You will not get whwatI am saying, and probably do something equally as dumb as this physical attraction test. I am stuck with 'teammates' who don't seem to know how to cooperate, and frankly, it's driving me up a wall."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

now to address this

Kelly shook his head in disbelief at Hiroishi's statement. "A physical attraction te-WHAT? Hiroishi I'm sorry, wait no I'm NOT sorry, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and I have had to listen to a lot of dumb stuff since leaving my village" Kelly said, his frown stretching to both sides of his face.

"I mean honestly, of all the things you could do, like try and deal with your gender issues, you decide to have a physical attraciton test to see if you like guys? like I don't get it, I really don't get it. First we're put in this godforsaken school off in god knows where with freakishly large people who Ming can NOT stop staring at! Then we have Emilia always going on about how her family did htis, her family did that, our vice principal is creepy, our principal is a weirdo, I think Problem has a few MENTAL problems, and you know what is the WORST thing about this? You will not get whwatI am saying, and probably do something equally as dumb as this physical attraction test. I am stuck with 'teammates' who don't seem to know how to cooperate, and frankly, it's driving me up a wall."

Ming: are you talking about taking those online attraction tests? please don't take one of those, there rigged! take one is a waste of time , just like those dating services. some network can't tell you who you're attracted to you have to figure that out on your own.

my friend back in china took one and it didn't turn out so well.

Hiroishi: thanks for the head's guys, I won't take a test.

Emilia ( mean face): we're in New Battleaxe City High which is located in New Edwina Garden New Battleaxe City Rhoad Island U.S.

more_horiz
"Rhode Island, New Battleaxe, whatever, I really don't like this setup, but we're stuck with each other for god knows how long Emilia" Kelly would reply, unfazed by her mean face, staring her down with the eye sof a wolf

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Rhode Island, New Battleaxe, whatever, I really don't like this setup, but we're stuck with each other for god knows how long Emilia" Kelly would reply, unfazed by her mean face, staring her down with the eye sof a wolf

Emilia: look the point is to get along and make friends. and the reason why I'm mad is because of you're freakishly large remark, that was hurtful. next time think before you say stuff outloud. I'm going to try to make friends at this school I suggest you all do the same!

Ming: I guess I could talk to the girls here at this school, cause the first part of making friends is communication.

just then the school bully who's a girl walks by and says in a stern tone.

School Bully: well look what we have here you all must be the new students? ( looking at Kelly) hey dog boy what's up with the ears are you one of those weird Okatus? ( looking at Hiroishi) hey flatty i just herd you found out you're a girl! ( looking at Ming) hey there shorty, maybe i could use you as a foot rest!

( looking at Emilia) and why is cousin of Vassana hang out with a bunch of losers! oh and this is my spot you all best better make like a tree and leave! ( looking at Kelly) oh and dog boy you and your buddies have to give me your all's lunch money it's the rules, my rules!

the bully leaves and Ming says in a curious tone.

Ming: what just happen?

Emilia: we just got bully that's what happen.

more_horiz
Kelly follows the bully andgiveshim a wedgie, hanging him over the side of a locker by his underwear

"is THAT bullying? really?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Kelly follows the bully andgiveshim a wedgie, hanging him over the side of a locker by his underwear

Emilia: well more amateurish bully really it's just name calling and threats.

Hiroishi: what no swirlys, atomic wedgies or getting stuff in a locker, just naming calling and a threat this girl is a amateur!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Hiroishi: what no swirlys, atomic wedgies or getting stuff in a locker, just naming calling and a threat this girl is a amateur!
"Seriously, that was a letdown"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Seriously, that was a letdown"

Emilia: okay let's head out to Hunter dinner, i want to check up on my aunt Sandara.

Ming: you say you want to check up on your aunt, but your heart is saying that you just want to go there because you don't think this principal Steel guy is right for her?

Emilia: i don't think , i just want to check up on her to see how her date is going all.

Ming: hey you're just looking out for your aunt nothing wrong with that. word of advice you should let things play out and let you're aunt choose who's right for her.

more_horiz
Ming ( checking her cell) okay I just got word from LION, they say now that were in school the next thing to do is to go to Edwina's place, that's were we will be stay at. they say we're stay there because we have to either ride the bus, walk or drive cars like normal teenagers.

Emilia: figures as much, so where's the location my great great great x 100 grandmother Edwina is staying out?

Ming: Vangard heights!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Ming ( checking her cell) okay I just got word from LION, they say now that were in school the next thing to do is to go to Edwina's place, that's were we will be stay at. they say we're stay there because we have to either ride the bus, walk or drive cars like normal teenagers.

Emilia: figures as much, so where's the location my great great great x 100 grandmother Edwina is staying out?

later at Edwina's place

Emilia: hey Great Great Great X 100 grandmother Edwina we're here.

Hiroishi: so this is your place huh nice.

Ming: I head from LION that are rooms he been set to our preferences.

OT: Ming's preferred room type, a Feng Shui design ( traditional Chinese design bedroom).

more_horiz
later at Edwina's place

Ming: I head from LION that our rooms he been set to our preferences.

OT: Ming's preferred room type, a Feng Shui design ( traditional Chinese design bedroom).

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

later at Edwina's place

Ming: I head from LION that are rooms he been set to our preferences.

OT: dude, why'd you quote the post when it's right here?

"Hello, welcome to my home, and yes your rooms ahve been set to accommodate you Ming"

more_horiz
"Hello, welcome to my home, and yes your rooms ahve been set to accommodate you Ming"

Emilia: let's check out Ming's room

Emilia, Hiroishi and the gang go to Ming's room and check it out as Emilia says in a firm tone.

Emilia: nice so you really believe in all this Feng Shui stuff?

Ming: yes it's important to my culture.

Hiroishi: nice pad Ming. so who's room should we check next mine, Emilia's or Kelly's ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply