ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 12 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OT: yeah I thought you dropped that plotline cause it felt really weird to see someone as strong as Impulsa pulled into something like that

it just made me really uncomfortable and like I get holly has issues but to have Impulsa reduced to being a sex addict felt really off

I remember she had issues and stuff as a kid (bullied Mimie and co) but nothing like this

yeah the fact the she had a smoking addiction was mention by Thopyia, and I didn't drop the plotline, more like that plotline got finished and Impulsa got better, and went back to her old addiction. as for the reason why she got addicted to smoking well it was because of the jealously she used to have for Thopyia. she also drank when she was a teenager which was shown in a flashback when she was having a near death experience after Lord Plaz Plazma's alterated evil future self severally trash her.

I don't remember the sex addiction thing, I never saw that coming and it feels really weird. It's like I ask you about this stuff but you never answer directly :/. You never mentioned a sex addiction, anywhere. I combed the old thread and there was NOTHING about a sex addiction. Yeah sure there was stuff about Impulsa being a bitch, but no sex addiction

jealousy for someone=/=sex addiction, so i'll roll with that jealousy being the reason but let's try to work on integrating your plots with the others man, since I have no real idea of wher eyou want to go with Prime. Yeah Emilia's go ther team but what missions do you want to put her on?

Sargon is on pause

no that's for the smoking addiction, the sex addiction was because the gulit she felt for hurting Drake, and that frying that another woman. and it was in this thread.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!&p=7302465&viewfull=1#post7302465

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page302

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page304

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page306

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page312

and looks like i was off on her age she was 20 at the time she proposal to him.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page320

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page322

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page324

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page325

and here is how O3 ruin Robison's aka the Red Oni's carrer, it's the reason he hates him so much.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page326

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page328

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page329

and this eventually leads to a scene where Drake's real name is know and it is Charile S. Romper , and then to another scene where Holly attempts kill him.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page347

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!/page348

edit: oh wait you're talking about the girl Impulsa fryed that her sister Thopyia.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Burst rolls his eyes at Impulsa's hysterics, surprised at the personality change her nicotine withdrawal has caused

Impulsa curses up a storm while looking on in her pockets for something saying in firm tone.

Impulsa: ( lots of cursing) okay I know i have a pack on me somewhere? ( finds a pack and takes one cigarette , smokes it and her mood changes) okay that's much better.

Ming: you know i herd that smoking is bad for you.

Jiffmily ( Emilia): well her sister Thopyia did get her to quit once when she was 19 this was one year she met a man name Drake who became her fiancée she was in love with this man. but he cheater on her with other woman.

Impulsa: yeah I was going to married the guy but on the day was going to proposal in which I was 20 at the time, the man cheater on me for another woman. when i caught him in the acted I was furious, I crippled him , and out of anger accidenlty fryed the woman to a crisp he was cheating on me with! after that I start to have a major problem.

then awhile back this year I found the guy and frogive him for what he did to me, and met the another woman in the hosptial to appoglizes for what i did to her. well sometime much later after that my problem was fix, and I pick up smoking, a old addiction i drop when i was 19. but now I have picked up the old habit again.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Burst rolls his eyes at Impulsa's hysterics, surprised at the personality change her nicotine withdrawal has caused

Impulsa curses up a storm while looking on in her pockets for something saying in firm tone.

Impulsa: ( lots of cursing) okay I know i have a pack on me somewhere? ( finds a pack and takes one cigarette , smokes it and her mood changes) okay that's much better.

Jiffmily ( Emilia): Jiffmily ( Emilia): well her sister Thopyia did get her to quit once when she was 19 this was one year she met a man name Drake who became her fiancée she was in love with this man. but he cheated on her with other woman.

Impulsa: yeah I was going to married the guy but on the day was going to proposal in which I was 20 at the time, the man cheater on me for another woman. when i caught him in the acted I was furious, I crippled him , and out of anger accidenlty fryed the woman to a crisp he was cheating on me with! after that I start to have a major problem.

then awhile back this year I found the guy and frogive him for what he did to me, and met the another woman in the hosptial to appoglizes for what i did to her. well sometime much later after that my problem was fix, and I pick up smoking, a old addiction i drop when i was 19. but now I have picked up the old habit again.

Jiffmily does pyschic training using various pyschic energy attacks, and making pyschic constructs. Jiffmily then ends the training session with a new pyschic attack that is a spinning spiral of pyschic energy and Jiffmily ( Jiffy ) says in firm tone.

Jiffmily: okay that's enough training for today.

Impulsa: what was that attack just now I never seen it before?

Jiffmily ( Jiffy) oh it's a new move i came up with while training I called it the Spiral Dragon Beam!

Jiffy unfuses with Emilia, who then begins to lifted the super dense 80 ton weights. Ming practices her martial arts skills, and Hiroishi also works out.

meanwhile in space.

a biomechanical Alien is holding a old picture of a Jiffy fused with Emilia and crushes it in his hands saying in firm tone.

Biomechanical Alien: that blasted Catgirl humiliated my brother, and then that earthling contain him in a jar made of pyschic energy! I Braxous will make that catgirl pay for what they did to my brother, her and any one who's assoicted with her will feel my wrath. nothing is going to stop me from freeing my brother!

CAU3 Prime RPG - Page 12 Mechmechacostumedesignc

the alien that's being refer to

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?347197-Create-A-Universe-3-The-Stories-Continue&p=12544661&viewfull=1#post12544661

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
in Pheonix Arizona.

Jospeh : ah nothing like playing some videogames to relax. ( here's a loud boom ) huh what was that just now?!?

Jospeh morphs into his O3 suit and goes off to invesgate the noise and finds what looks to be a chemical expolsion in his bathroom

Jospeh: damn it Kenny not again, now I'm going to have to get my bathroom fix again.

O3 then sees a bomb land on at his feet which blows him out of his apartment and lands him on top of a car and he gets up saying in firm tone.

O3: ouch where in the hell did that bomb come from.

???: Hi there bro, you look a little wozzy!

Venomous

O3: huh you're that Alien suit, damn it don't tell me you snare another human, you bastard!

???: come at me bro!

O3 attacks the monsterious black & red creature , and it dodges his attacks and taunts him saying in firm tone.

???: come on are you even trying bro, this is like fighting a child!

O3 attacks again and the creature counters his attacks , and then grabs his hand and makes him punch his ownself in the face saying in firm tone.

???: stop hitting yourself bro ( repeatedly).

O3 breaks free from the creature and tries to take it down once more but the creatures still beats O3 down and then ties him up in energy chains as it says in stern tone.

???: that was a nice attempt bro, but none of your moves or tricks will work on Us, because we know everything about you! we know you are, who your friends are, and everyone you love inculding your family! you ruin both of us Jospeh , so from now on we are the bane of your existence , we are Virus! now you just sit tight bro, well we go after that speical flower you love so much!

Virus quickly leaves and O3 stuggles to break free saying in firm tone .

O3: damn I have to get out of this thing, and stop that creep from getting his hands on Jessica!

Calara ( Jospeh this new foe could be big trouble, he knows everything about you, you need to to be careful!)

more_horiz
In a military aircraft Keres awaits till he and Nukeman arrive at their designated Drop Zone"Mind if I ask you a question of a personal nature"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In a military aircraft Keres awaits till he and Nukeman arrive at their designated Drop Zone"Mind if I ask you a question of a personal nature"

"Go right ahead."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Go right ahead."

"You and American Dream. Something going on between the two of you? You guys have been bonding ever since that Godzilla Crisis last year"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Go right ahead."

"You and American Dream. Something going on between the two of you? You guys have been bonding ever since that Godzilla Crisis last year"

"Oh, well, I don't know about that but....we did go out for coffee a couple times."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jiffmily ( Emilia): well her sister Thopyia did get her to quit once when she was 19 this was one year she met a man name Drake who became her fiancée she was in love with this man. but he cheater on her with other woman, and made up a lie that cause her to have another problem.

then awhile back this year I found out that everything the bastard told me was a lie, he was just using me to get to my younger sister Thopyia! and he did the same thing to the girl I fryed that he did to me. the bastard then tried to set up operation were he pretend to have found religion! but that was a lied the bastard was just using that to lure uexpecting woman who had younger sisters!

when I found he I was angry , but I didn't kill him, and decied he wasn't worth the it. but poor Holly flip out when he knew who he was, and attempting to killed him! before even meeting me the guy was a known child moldest , and one of his victims was Holly. Holly really want to killed the bastard, but my older brother Sandwinder convinced her that he wasn't worth it.

well sometime much later after that my problem was fix, and I pick up smoking, a old addiction i drop when i was 19. but now I have picked up the old habit again.

Jiffmily does pyschic training using various pyschic energy attacks, and making pyschic constructs. Jiffmily then ends the training session with a new pyschic attack that is a spinning spiral of pyschic energy and Jiffmily ( Jiffy ) says in firm tone.

Jiffmily ( Jiffy) oh it's a new move i came up with while training I called it the Spiral Dragon Beam!

Jiffy unfuses with Emilia, who then begins to lifted the super dense 80 ton weights. Ming practices her martial arts skills, and Hiroishi also works out.

meanwhile in space.

a biomechanical Alien is holding a old picture of a Jiffy fused with Emilia and crushes it in his hands saying in firm tone.

Biomechanical Alien: that blasted Catgirl humiliated my brother, and then that earthling contain him in a jar made of pyschic energy! I Braxous will make that catgirl pay for what they did to my brother, her and any one who's assoicted with her will feel my wrath. nothing is going to stop me from freeing my brother!

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?347197-Create-A-Universe-3-The-Stories-Continue&p=12544661&viewfull=1#post12544661

to Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Pheonix Arizona.

Jospeh : ah nothing like playing some videogames to relax. ( here's a loud boom ) huh what was that just now?!?

Jospeh morphs into his O3 suit and goes off to invesgate the noise and finds what looks to be a chemical expolsion in his bathroom

Jospeh: damn it Kenny not again, now I'm going to have to get my bathroom fix again.

O3 then sees a bomb land on at his feet which blows him out of his apartment and lands him on top of a car and he gets up saying in firm tone.

Venomous

O3: huh you're that Alien suit, damn it don't tell me you snare another human, you bastard!

O3 attacks the monsterious black & red creature , and it dodges his attacks and taunts him saying in firm tone.

O3 attacks again and the creature counters his attacks , and then grabs his hand and makes him punch his ownself in the face saying in firm tone.

O3 breaks free from the creature and tries to take it down once more but the creatures still beats O3 down and then ties him up in energy chains as it says in stern tone.

???: that was a nice attempt bro, but none of your moves or tricks will work on Us, because we know everything about you! we know you are, who your friends are, and everyone you love inculding your family! you ruin both of us Jospeh , so from now on we are the bane of your existence , we are Virus! now you just sit tight bro, well we go after that speical flower you love so much!

O3: damn I have to get out of this thing, and stop that creep from getting his hands on Jessica!

Calara ( Jospeh this new foe could be big trouble, he knows everything about you, you need to to be careful!)

O3: damn these energy chains are harder to get out off than i thought, I can't break free! which means can't help Jessica !

meanwhile the creature spots some criminals about to attack Jessica and changes it's heroic form that mimics O3. the creature then quickly saves Jessica and she says in firm tone.

Jessica: huh you're not O3, just who are you?

Virus: I'm the new hero in town, you can just call me X!

Jessica: well thanks for saving me X.

X: no problem Miss.

Virus / X then goes off to stop crime and doing it in style and as he is doing this he says to him self.

Virus/ X: Jospeh by the time I'm going to will replace you as the hero of Pheonix!, I will make you look like a two bit rate hero in comparison, you're days as the number one hero in town is over Jospeh!!!!

more_horiz
"My uncle didn't abuse you! that's not true!Q it's not true!" Burst says, running out of the room

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"My uncle didn't abuse you! that's not true!Q it's not true!" Burst says, running out of the room

Holly spot Burst and says in firm tone.

Holly: pipe down I over herd everthing that was going on in that room. that man Charile S. Romper did infact abused me, and my uncle let it happen as a part of my training. this was way before the guy met Vassana. and that guy she just talk about wasn't your uncle , the guy's actually name is Hasbashiabia Kasyiouauia , and he was my uncle's half brother , and my grandfather Zaszakatia's third son born from another woman in my clan.

as for where he is now, he's in hell my uncle assassinated him while he was in prison, to keep him quite. this man also used Holly, just to get to Thopyia, and when he couldn't do that he dump her went after another woman in , so he could get he younger sister. this guy was wanted by the FBI and had nurmous child abuse charges against him. the guy was supposed to be tied to a tree in chains, and burn alived by the Black Dragon firing squad at sun rise with 10,000 flaming arrows for abushing me and another girls who we're members of the Black Dragon Clan!

but he ran away to the states like coward and changed his apperence so he won't be recognized! oh but after I met up with him a long awhile back , I knew exactly who he was from the mark he got from me choking him with a metal chain when i was 14 years old! I want to kill the guy so badly, but my husband convinced me not to.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Holly: pipe down I over herd everthing that was going on in that room. that man Charile S. Romper did infact abused me, and my uncle let it happen as a part of my training. this was way before the guy met Vassana. and that guy she just talk about wasn't your uncle , the guy's actually name is Raszuaki , and he was my uncle's half brother , and grandfather Zaszakatia's third son born from another woman.

as for where he is now, he's in hell my uncle assassinated him while he was in prison, to keep him quite. this man also used Holly, just to get to Thopyia, and when he couldn't do that he dump her went after another woman, so he could get he younger sister. this guy was wanted by the FBI and had nurmous child abuse charges against him. and he came to the states after he was kick out of the Black Dragon Clan!

Burst is having none of it. "That guy grew UP with my father, he was like an older brothe rto me and you MURDERED HIM!? DIIIIE!" Burst says, punching Holly THROUGh several walls of the helicarrier, hitting his hands against anything

Burst had gone nuts

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Holly: pipe down I over herd everthing that was going on in that room. that man Charile S. Romper did infact abused me, and my uncle let it happen as a part of my training. this was way before the guy met Vassana. and that guy she just talk about wasn't your uncle , the guy's actually name is Raszuaki , and he was my uncle's half brother , and grandfather Zaszakatia's third son born from another woman.

as for where he is now, he's in hell my uncle assassinated him while he was in prison, to keep him quite. this man also used Holly, just to get to Thopyia, and when he couldn't do that he dump her went after another woman, so he could get he younger sister. this guy was wanted by the FBI and had nurmous child abuse charges against him. and he came to the states after he was kick out of the Black Dragon Clan!

Burst is having none of it. "That guy grew UP with my father, he was like an older brothe rto me and you MURDERED HIM!? DIIIIE!" Burst says, punching Holly THROUGh several walls of the helicarrier, hitting his hands against anything

Burst had gone nuts

Holly: look I didn't murder him and the guy's actually name is Hasbashiabia Kasyiouauia, and when it was found out what he was doing my clan put him before the Black Dragon Elders who sentence him to be tied to a tree in chains, and burn alived by the Black Dragon firing squad at sun rise with 10,000 flaming arrows. but he ran off like a coward, changed his apperence . but when i met up with him a long awhile back i knew exactly who he was, by the mark on his neck from where i choked him with a metal chain when i was 14 years old! and I was going to kill him right then and there but I didn't because my husband convinced me not to.

the guy was later sent to prison, where my uncle killed him, and my uncle Kasyouiui Long told me that he did it while gloating about it. saying that he did want i couldn't do, but i knew better my uncle didn't killed him for what he did to me, he killed him because he had no use for him anymore! and by that time my uncle was already kick out for what he did to me, murdering my father his own brother, burning down my home, letting me get abused by that man, and brainwashing me!

so I wasn't associted with that man's death in anyway! when my uncle told me he killed that man, he told me that the guy was a change man that he found the light, and the he begged for him to spare his life, and that he just went ahead and kill him anyways with no remorse. I do not condone what my uncle did to that man, because I hate my uncle with every fiber of my being!

OT: just to refresh your memory

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?347197-Create-A-Universe-3-The-Stories-Continue&p=12889957&viewfull=1#post12889957

yeah Adam could totally vouch for Holly since he's the one who enter inside her mind in the first place.

more_horiz
There's a reason I never responded to those posts BLH, besides the fact that you always make the replies crazy long for no reason other than to provide back story with each post. Throwing in sexual abuse/molestation for a superhero roleplay in the hamfisted manner that you did is just disgusting dude. I get you like to talk about body types, how sexy big breasted women are, strong women and making them haughty (Which can be fun, Vassana is a cool character because of it) but this, this whole "I'm going to shoehorn in a plotline that NO ONE picked up on because I couldn't take a break from posting in the prime thread for JUST a day" is really annoying and I am shocked that you do not see how..what's the word I'm looking for..off-putting this is?

I glossed over that shit for a reason, because of the 10 post backstory and how you felt the need to put all that, rather than making it a simple, one/two post thing? You KEPT doing that, and like it draws me out of the whole experience because I have to wait to post, but even when I do reply (with say a simple line asking a question) You give me back walls of text, which messes up the whole thing and resigns me to just having characters do silly shit. Example being Kelly's backstory. I wasn't even a 'real' participant in it. I'd write a brief line of Kelly saying or doing something, and you'd reply with a wall of text, like I wasn't necessary or you had the whole thing made and just needed someone to come in and slot a name. Even the fight scenes are NEVER an equal thing, what with you making a majority of the actions and writing it out, I always felt detached, but I kept on replying. You brought fun stuff to the table and I liked watching your ideas be put to use

you got some fun ideas and while the execution can irk me sometimes, this is just awful all over and I want no part of it.

You want drama, sure you can have it. You want sexual tension, I'm cool with that, but throwing in sex crimes is way unnecessary and not something I really want to RP about, at all. You can keep posting replies to what you wrote but I'm not going to touch it, ever.

Before you EVEN try to bring it up, Adam NEVER replied to that post because I didn't read it, since you made those posts so often and it was all back story

you had already fed me on plazma's back story, and the rest of osaisa, and decided to keep that trope up by infodumping HOlly's on me, when it kind of ruined her character IMO (I didn't read the molestation, but the other stuff like cold robotic killer) yet you told the story YOU wanted to tell, and I'm done

think of something else for me to reply with cause I am never touching anything related to Holly/Vassana/Thyopia or any of the Manstaina family again because of this. I am not going to help you wedge in some faux drama with a hamfisted addition of molestation to a character's past.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jiffmily ( Emilia): well her boyfriend Drake Castle did get her to quit once when she was 19 this was one year she first met this guy who became her fiancée she was in love with this man. but they broke up because Vassana excused him of cheating on her, when only he was just looking after his cousin after she had a break up with her boyfriend Randy.

Impulsa: yeah I was going to married the guy but on the day was going to proposal in which I was 20 at the time, the man cheating on me for another woman. when i caught him in the acted I was furious, I crippled him , and out of anger accidenlty fryed the woman to a crisp he was cheating on me with! afterwards I had found out he wasn't actually cheating on me and that the woman i almost fryed was his cousin, and that he was just there for her because she had just broken up with her boyfriend Randy. after that I start to develpoing a drinking problem. because i felt gulity about what I did.

but i got better though therpy , and awhile back this year I found the guy and apollgizes to him for excusing him of cheating on me, and met his cousin in the hosptial to appoglizes for what i did to her. afterwards a pick up smoking again, because while old habits are just easy to go back to.

meanwhile in space.

things have been reconnect.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
deleated

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleated this because I made Holly a new bio)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Throwing in sexual abuse/molestation for a superhero roleplay in the hamfisted manner that you did is just disgusting dude.this, this whole "I'm going to shoehorn in a plotline that NO ONE picked up on because I couldn't take a break from posting in the prime thread for JUST a day"

You want drama, sure you can have it. You want sexual tension, I'm cool with that, but throwing in sex crimes is way unnecessary and not something I really want to RP about, at all. You can keep posting replies to what you wrote but I'm not going to touch it, ever.

I'm with Froggy on this BGH.
Change it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Throwing in sexual abuse/molestation for a superhero roleplay in the hamfisted manner that you did is just disgusting dude.this, this whole "I'm going to shoehorn in a plotline that NO ONE picked up on because I couldn't take a break from posting in the prime thread for JUST a day"

I'm with Froggy on this BGH.
Change it.

but I did change it I remove the character and wrote new backgrounds for the characters

more_horiz
"It's easy to fall itno old habits because you're afraid of what would happen if youd idn't need them, do you get me Impulsa?" Burst asked her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"It's easy to fall itno old habits because you're afraid of what would happen if youd idn't need them, do you get me Impulsa?" Burst asked her

Impulsa: yes I get you.

Ming finishes her martial arts training saying in firm tone.

Ming: okay now that was some intense training.

Holly then walks in wearing a white tank top that shows off her ripped build and nurmous scars saying in stern tone.

Holly: you called that intense you don't know the meaning of intense kid! see these scars on my body they're from the intense training i had to endure!

Ming ( looking at Holly) wow you're ripped!

Hiroishi: what type of training are we talking about here?

Holly: the type of training where one's master puts her through rigorous training exercises that almost nearly killed her when she just 5 years old. the type of training were if she showed any compassion to anything her master would kill it to drive a point that compassion is a sign of weakness. it's the type of training were at the age of 10 her master hands her a knife, kicks her off a cliff and leaves her in the wilderness to defend for her with only a knife and a few food suppiles scatter around! then after that intense rigorous training exercises ment to toughing her mind & body that could incapacitate or even kill an ordinary human!

then after she fails to meet his expections, he has her brainwash and turn into a killing machine.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Pheonix Arizona.

Venomous

O3: damn these energy chains are harder to get out off than i thought, I can't break free! which means can't help Jessica !

meanwhile the creature spots some criminals about to attack Jessica and changes it's heroic form that mimics O3. the creature then quickly saves Jessica and she says in firm tone.

Jessica: huh you're not O3, just who are you?

Virus: I'm the new hero in town, you can just call me X!

Jessica: well thanks for saving me X.

X: no problem Miss.

Virus / X then goes off to stop crime and doing it in style and as he is doing this he says to him self.

Virus/ X: Jospeh by the time I'm going to will replace you as the hero of Pheonix!, I will make you look like a two bit rate hero in comparison, you're days as the number one hero in town is over Jospeh!!!!

Virus / X goes on to stop more crime and eventually gets attetion from the media with reporters asking him questions.

reporter: tell us just who are you mask stranger?

X: I'm X, and I here to protect this fair city!

reporter: you herd it here folks Pheonix City has a new protector the Superhero know as X!

on national television O3 / Jospeh boss the cheif editor of NBC Pheonix News makes a statement as he show footage of X.

James: now this is a hero, unlike that menece O3! and it's about damn time Pheonix got a proper hero!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Holly then walks in wearing a white tank top that shows off her ripped build and nurmous scars saying in stern tone.

Holly: you called that intense you don't know the meaning of intense kid! see these scars on my body they're from the intense training i had to endure!

Holly: the type of training where one's master puts her through rigorous training exercises that almost nearly killed her when she just 5 years old. the type of training were if she showed any compassion to anything her master would kill it to drive a point that compassion is a sign of weakness. it's the type of training were at the age of 10 her master hands her a knife, kicks her off a cliff and leaves her in the wilderness to defend for her with only a knife and a few food suppiles scatter around! then after that intense rigorous training exercises ment to toughing her mind & body that could incapacitate or even kill an ordinary human!

then after she fails to meet his expections, he has her brainwash and turn into a killing machine.
"Well, that just brought the room's atmosphere down. Ming has her own method of training, and it doesn't involve her becoming a killing machine" Kelly would say, putting himself between Holly and Ming

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, that just brought the room's atmosphere down. Ming has her own method of training, and it doesn't involve her becoming a killing machine" Kelly would say, putting himself between Holly and Ming

Holly: I see. I used to be a killing machine but not anymore! and the only reason I became one was to avenged my parents deaths at the hands of some mobsters my uncle Kasyiouiui told me about. I was train by him, and brainwash by Creed inc to be their Elite Guard.

however I did eventually break free from my brainwashing thanks to Sandwinder, and found out that everything my uncle told me was a lie. my uncle burn down my home, he murder my father, his own brother in unfair fight by poison him, and told me that mobsters did it. that's when i realized that my parents true killer was right in front of me, I fought him in a intense battle but couldn't beat him, and the fight cost me my right eye!

he was defeat by Sandwinder who knock himout in one punch.after that I attempt to kill him to avenged my parents death, but Sandwinder convinced me not to. aftewards Kasyiouiui made his escaped. then just a few months back from now the guy had attempt to kill my grandmother Maskouraukai by poison her and take over the Black Dragon Clan!

more_horiz
"I hear dabout that, but why'd you feel the need to tell Ming your horror story, instead of helping her train?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply