ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 11 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So in other words, nothing has changed, Emilia's family is super duper strong, we get it" Burst says, walking out of the weight room

Ming: follows Burst

Ming: what do you mean nothing has changed, for Thopyia to go from lifiting 25 tons to 90 tons and for Impulsa to go from lifting 95 tons to 1,000 tons , they both had to had a big boost in strength. and from what i herd there's a cap limited on their strength and speed, but it's higher for Thopyia, Vassana, and Emilia since they naturally had super strength and speed in Thopyia & Vassana's case without working out.

Hiroishi goes after Ming and Burst saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: hey what in the hell are you two doing we're supposed to be training. and I say something has changed about Emilia's two older cousins namely the fact that they put on extra muscle , and now look bigger. they don't look like they did when we first saw them, and Impulsa seems to have gain control over her power, that in itself is a big changed! Thopyia's strength increasing by that much is also a big changed since she's was weaker then Emilia before, however Vassana was always stronger then Emilia!

Jiffmily: hey you three we're here to training not standing around!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"So in other words, nothing has changed, Emilia's family is super duper strong, we get it" Burst says, walking out of the weight room

Ming: what do you mean nothing has changed, for Thopyia to go from lifiting 25 tons to 90 tons and for Impulsa to go from lifting 95 tons to 1,000 tons , they both had to had a big boost in strength. and from what i herd there's a cap limited on their strength and speed, but it's higher for Thopyia, Vassana, and Emilia since they naturally had super strength and speed in Thopyia & Vassana's case without working out.

"Ming you use a lot of words to say nothing. I said that because big whoop, they're all super strong still, that's it. You could uh ask me what I mean and leave it at that, rather than stating their stats like you own their trading cards" Burst says, having gone to his room to lift. "At least here I don't have to hear constant recaps about how much stronger someone has gotten and can focus on my own work"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ming you use a lot of words to say nothing. I said that because big whoop, they're all super strong still, that's it. You could uh ask me what I mean and leave it at that, rather than stating their stats like you own their trading cards" Burst says, having gone to his room to lift. "At least here I don't have to hear constant recaps about how much stronger someone has gotten and can focus on my own work"

Jiffmily looks at Kelly, Ming, Hiorishi saying in stern tone.

Jiffmily: ( Emilia) I for one think it's important to chart down one's progress! so he's a chart that Thopyia hand to me on her way out.

the chart

note: this is not a recap cause none of the team has seen this chart before!

strength & speed chart

1 Big Z strength 20.45 tons ( strength cap for a half Valkyrja blood without mutanted gene) speed 230 miles per hour ( speed cap for a half Valkryja blood without muntanted gene)

2 Bagare strength 20.425 tons speed 215 miles per hour

3 Zelma strength 20.325 tons speed 200 miles per hour

4 Jo 20.225 Tons speed 185 miles per hour

5 Makio strength 20 tons speed 170 miles per hour

6 Zergiou strength 15.45 tons speed 155 miles per hour

7 Kamzian strength 15.425 tons speed 140 miles per hour

8 Elemia strength 15.325 tons speed 125 miles per hour

9 Helida strength 15.225 tons speed 110 miles per hour

10 Bertha strength 15.125 tons speed 95 miles per hour

11 Jacky strength 15 tons speed 80 miles per hour

12 Dodger strength 10 tons speed 65 miles per hour

13 Immelisa 1.2325 tons speed 50 miles per hour

Jiffmily: ( Emilia): this is a copy of the two charts that my cousins Thopyia & Vassana's grandaunts Uaroaous & Narqo had made for their mother & their mother's cousins. also something else that's new about my cousin Vassana she has learn a new move the Giga Volt impact punch! so what that idoit doesn't know is that my cousins aren't just super strong, they also both super fast, and have elemental powers, Thopyia manipulates wind, and Vassana manipulates electricity.

more_horiz

Jiffmily: ( Emilia) I for one think it's important to chart down one's progress! so he's a chart that Thopyia hand to me on her way out.

the chart

strength & speed chart

1 Big Z strength 20.45 tons ( strength cap for a half Valkyrja blood without mutanted gene) speed 230 miles per hour ( speed cap for a half Valkryja blood without muntanted gene)

Jiffmily: ( Emilia): this is a copy of the two charts that my cousins Thopyia & Vassana's grandaunts Uaroaous & Narqo had made for their mother & their mother's cousins. also something else that's new about my cousin Vassana she has learn a new move the Giga Volt impact punch! so what that idoit doesn't know is that my cousins aren't just super strong, they also both super fast, and have elemental powers, Thopyia manipulates wind, and Vassana manipulates electricity.

Ming: that a intresting chart but I don't know any of those people expect for Immeslisa.

Jiffimily ( Emilia) I just to show that as example of how I'm going to do the chart, and it also shows that me, my sister Lara, and my cousins Thopyia & Impulsa will improved in more then just strength! now here's the another chart that my cousins made for themselves, me and my sister Lara.

Thopyia & Vassana's potential chart

1 Vassana pontential Strength 1,576 tons pontential speed 93,180 miles per second

2 Thopyia pontential Strength 414 tons pontential speed 315 miles per hour

3 Emilia pontential strength 8,296,146 tons- eight million two hundred thousand ninety six one hundred and fourty six tons ( unfused) pontential speed 230 miles per hour ( unfused)

4 Jiffy pontential strength a 25% of Edwina's strength ( unfused) pontential speed 10 times the speed of light

5 Jiffy Fusion mode level 1 pontential strength 55% of Edwina's strength pontential speed 24 times the speed of light.

6 Jiffy fusion mode level 2 pontential strength 55% of Edwina's strength pontential speed 48 times the speed of light.

7 Lara pontential strength 6 tons pontential speed 200 miles per hour

Jiffimily ( Jiffy) hmm they are right about the strength part for me, but as for the speed part, they are way off!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

the chart

strength & speed chart

Ming: that a intresting chart but I don't know any of those people expect for Immeslisa.

Jiffimily ( Emilia) I just to show that as example of how I'm going to do the chart, and it also shows that me, my sister Lara, and my cousins Thopyia & Impulsa will improved in more then just strength! now here's the another chart that my cousins made for themselves, me and my sister Lara.

1 Vassana pontential Strength 1,576 tons pontential speed 93,180 miles per second

3 Emilia pontential strength 8,296,146 tons- eight million two hundred thousand ninety six one hundred and fourty six tons ( unfused) pontential speed 230 miles per hour ( unfused)

4 Jiffy pontential strength a 25% of Edwina's strength ( unfused) pontential speed 10 times the speed of light

5 Jiffy Fusion mode level 1 pontential strength 55% of Edwina's strength pontential speed 24 times the speed of light.

6 Jiffy fusion mode level 2 pontential strength 55% of Edwina's strength pontential speed 48 times the speed of light.

Jiffimily ( Jiffy) hmm they are right about the strength part for me, but as for the speed part, they are way off!

Ming: what to you mean by their way off?

Jiffimily ( Jiffy): I mean that my speed is higher than what is stated on that chart for I have already reach my full peak pontential ! my speed when I'm not fused with Emilia is now 15 times the speed of light. in fusion mode level 1 it's 30 times the speed of light , and in Fusion mode level 2 it's 50 times the speed of light!

Hiroishi: so where's you're chart Emilia?

Jiffmily pulls a chart from her pocket that has her name, Burst, Kelly, Ming and Hiroishi names on it with words on the top that sy progession chart.

Jiffmily: here it is!

Ming: hmm there's a weight goal next to your part of the chart it says 650lbs.

Jiffmily: ( Emilia) yeah that's my size goal i want to get at unfused. but i say that my fusion body already weighs that much.

Jiffmily steps on a scale and weighs her at 650lbs and she says in firm tone.

Jiffmily ( Emilia): looks like i was right. ( Jiffy) yeah that's right since my weight is now 440lbs and my muscle mass adds on to hers when we fused!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

the chart

strength & speed chart

Ming: what to you mean by their way off?

Jiffimily ( Jiffy): I mean that my speed is higher than what is stated on that chart for I have already reach my full peak pontential ! my speed when I'm not fused with Emilia is now 15 times the speed of light. however i have yet to reach my full peak pontential for fusion mode level 2 since Emilia is still kid right now.

Hiroishi: so where's you're chart Emilia?

Jiffmily pulls a chart from her pocket that has her name, Burst, Kelly, Ming and Hiroishi names on it with words on the top that sy progession chart.

Jiffmily: here it is!

Ming: hmm there's a weight goal next to your part of the chart it says 650lbs.

Jiffmily: ( Emilia) yeah that's my size goal i want to get at unfused. but i say that my fusion body already weighs that much.

Jiffmily steps on a scale and weighs her at 650lbs and she says in firm tone.

Jiffmily ( Emilia): looks like i was right. ( Jiffy) yeah that's right since my weight is now 440lbs and my muscle mass adds on to hers when we fused!

Hiroishi: wait if you already reached your full peak pontential , than what's the point of fusion with Emilia when she's training?

Jiffmily ( Jiffy) cause I have yet to reach my full inner peak pontential . so while we are fused we are not going to train on physical attributes, rather we are going to train on our combine pyschic power to get fusion mode level one to full power!

Hiroishi: huh what's the point of maxing out your first fusion mode, when the second one is more powerful?

Jiffmily ( Jiffy) caused Fusion Mode level 2 wastes too much pyschic energy too fast, that's why!

more_horiz
Hiroishi: wait if you already reached your full peak pontential , than what's the point of fusion with Emilia when she's training?

Jiffmily ( Jiffy) cause I have yet to reach my full inner peak pontential . so while we are fused we are not going to train on physical attributes, rather we are going to train on our combine pyschic power to get fusion mode level one to full power!

Hiroishi: huh what's the point of maxing out your first fusion mode, when the second one is more powerful?

Jiffmily ( Jiffy) caused Fusion Mode level 2 wastes too much pyschic energy too fast, that's why!

OT: For Froggy

Impulsa then shows up again within a flash saying in firm tone.

Impulsa: oh i forgot to grab something before i left. ( finds the charts and grabs them ) they're they are.

Ming: Burst says you still just super strong!

Impulsa: just super strong? what a dumbass, I'm not just super strong, I'm literary as fast a lightining , and have improved on my electricity ability developing new electricity techniques like the Giga Volt Impact punch for starters!

Hiroishi: what kind of techniques ?

Impulsa: why don't you attack me and find out kid!

Hiroishi fires a bunch of his standard metallic glass bulllets at Impulsa, and Impulsa creates huge field of electricty over her self that vaporizes the bullets and Ming says in firm tone.

Ming: what was that move just now?

Impulsa: that, I called it Giga Volt Barrier!

Impulsa then shows off more of her new electricty techniques on a training dummy inculding a Volt Tackle move.

what her new techniques look like.

if you want to know what her new techniques look like just look up Orochi shermie, Benimaru, and Geese from KOF. also look up Laxus from Fairy Tail.

more_horiz
Burst and Kelly continue dto work otu

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OT: so what no impressings on Impulsa's new electricity techniques?

more_horiz
OT: also I'm not going to make a reply to your post until Impulsa gets impressings for her new electricity techniques Froggy.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: also I'm not going to make a reply to your post until Impulsa gets impressings for her new electricity techniques Froggy.

'amazing new techniques Impulsa"

"wow, you've really put in a lot of work"

"man, tha twa sreally cool to watCH!"

"you'll def kick anybody's ass now!"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: do you think I don't get things the first time you say them? why did you post it twice?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: do you think I don't get things the first time you say them? why did you post it twice?

OT: huh I didn't post this twice.

more_horiz
you asked for "impressions" (i'm guessing you meant comments on how impressive Impulsa's new moves were) twice, that's what i'm referring to

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Impulsa zaps Burst and says in stern tone.

Impulsa: Here this is to help you on your workout!

Ming: wait but don't you have another move a AOE attack that's more powerful the ones you shown us? like something called the Terra Volt Expolsion?

Impulsa: yes I have such a move.

Ming: then why didn't you show it ?

Impulsa: cause it's too destructive!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
you asked for "impressions" (i'm guessing you meant comments on how impressive Impulsa's new moves were) twice, that's what i'm referring to

Oh that's what you ment , okay I 'm sorry about that.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Ming: wait but don't you have another move a AOE attack that's more powerful the ones you shown us? like something called the Terra Volt Expolsion?

"Uhh, thanks?" Burst says, a bit confused by the whole ordeal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Uhh, thanks?" Burst says, a bit confused by the whole ordeal

Impulsa: yeah I better get a thanks you ( censored) brat !

Ming: so I'm guessing that's the nicotine withdrawal again?

Jiffmily ( Emilia): yep!

more_horiz
Burst rolls his eyes at Impulsa's hysterics, surprised at the personality change her nicotine withdrawal has caused

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Burst rolls his eyes at Impulsa's hysterics, surprised at the personality change her nicotine withdrawal has caused

Impulsa curses up a storm while looking on in her pockets for something saying in firm tone.

Impulsa: ( lots of cursing) okay I know i have a pack on me somewhere? ( finds a pack and takes one cigarette , smokes it and her mood changes) okay that's much better.

Ming: you know i herd that smoking is bad for you.

Jiffmily ( Emilia) yeah but the last time someone got her to quit, she switch her addiction for something else.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Impulsa curses up a storm while looking on in her pockets for something saying in firm tone.

Impulsa: ( lots of cursing) okay I know i have a pack on me somewhere? ( finds a pack and takes one cigarette , smokes it and her mood changes) okay that's much better.

Jiffmily ( Emilia) yeah but the last time someone got her to quit, she switch her addiction for something else.

OT: where'd this addiction come from? Shocked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: where'd this addiction come from? Shocked

OT: don't you remeber it's the one that was replace with the sex addiction, it was mention a long time ago, and she has a female therapist name Doctor Thompson. Thopyia is the first to being this up stated that Impulsa did in fact smoke, but convinced to quit when she was 19, which is allow the time Drake who also happen to be a man who did bad stuff to childern cheated on her with another woman who she later fryed out of anger. Drake is also the guy who did bad things to Holly when she was a kid, and he's the guy who Kasyiouiui killed to keep shut.

more_horiz
OT: yeah I thought you dropped that plotline cause it felt really weird to see someone as strong as Impulsa pulled into something like that

it just made me really uncomfortable and like I get holly has issues but to have Impulsa reduced to being a sex addict felt really off

I remember she had issues and stuff as a kid (bullied Mimie and co) but nothing like this

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OT: yeah I thought you dropped that plotline cause it felt really weird to see someone as strong as Impulsa pulled into something like that

it just made me really uncomfortable and like I get holly has issues but to have Impulsa reduced to being a sex addict felt really off

I remember she had issues and stuff as a kid (bullied Mimie and co) but nothing like this

yeah the fact the she had a smoking addiction was mention by Thopyia, and I didn't drop the plotline, more like that plotline got finished and Impulsa got better, and went back to her old addiction. as for the reason why she got addicted to smoking well it was because of the jealously she used to have for Thopyia. she also drank when she was a teenager which was shown in a flashback when she was having a near death experience after Lord Plaz Plazma's alterated evil future self severally trash her.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yeah the fact the she had a smoking addiction was mention by Thopyia, and I didn't drop the plotline, more like that plotline got finished and Impulsa got better, and went back to her old addiction. as for the reason why she got addicted to smoking well it was because of the jealously she used to have for Thopyia. she also drank when she was a teenager which was shown in a flashback when she was having a near death experience after Lord Plaz Plazma's alterated evil future self severally trash her.

I don't remember the sex addiction thing, I never saw that coming and it feels really weird. It's like I ask you about this stuff but you never answer directly :/. You never mentioned a sex addiction, anywhere. I combed the old thread and there was NOTHING about a sex addiction. Yeah sure there was stuff about Impulsa being a bitch, but no sex addiction

jealousy for someone=/=sex addiction, so i'll roll with that jealousy being the reason but let's try to work on integrating your plots with the others man, since I have no real idea of wher eyou want to go with Prime. Yeah Emilia's go ther team but what missions do you want to put her on?

Sargon is on pause

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply