ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 13 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I hear dabout that, but why'd you feel the need to tell Ming your horror story, instead of helping her train?"

Holly: that's just because she said her training was intense, so i compare the training I had to go through to hers. and as you said she has her own method of trainning which isn't training from hell. I can see that's see's skill, but her training methods is still a tad bit soft. if she ever wants to stand a chance against the man who took her mother's father away when her mother was just a little girl then she needs to up her training because that man doesn't not play around.

Ming: you're right he doesn't that man Hoshishioa otherwise know as the Warlock, savagely murder my mother's father, his brothers, and the entire Eastside China gang elite members in hand to hand combat ,and took over the organzation! my mother Ning want's me to avenged my grandfather's death so she had me learn his fighting style Bājíquán. but i never knew the man, only the stories my grandmother told me about him, avengeing someone i don't even know seems silly to me.

Kasiahaia walks in to the training room saying in firm tone.

Kasiahaia: I will help Ming train!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Lush green trees, majestic mountains, and raging rapids were all around the island in front of them. Amazonia would smile as she saw such a familiar sight,s tretching her arms and wrapping one around Diamondback.

Diamondback floated up and wrapped her arms around her neck"More glorious each time I see it"

"glad you feel that way, since you'll get to meet everybody this time. It's a nice place for me to get away and clear my head, cool it when I'm not in the heart of battle" she tells her as they arrive at the shore, greeted by Ganymede

(An Cat Girl Amazon. Lovely. Also the second Cat Girl I've meet in my lifetime) Diamondback thought to herself thinking of the were-lioness that she met when doing a case with Gryphon and Jape"Hello" she smiled at Ganymede"Names Lindsey, Diamondback to the public media"

A troubled feeling crept through her, her and temples dont get along but she just hope it's a case of simple paranoia. She buried the feeling down and nods at Ganymede"Lead the way" then follows her

Last edited by Legato on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
BTW Guy where did we left off in Keres and Nukeman's convo?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In a military aircraft Keres awaits till he and Nukeman arrive at their designated Drop Zone"Mind if I ask you a question of a personal nature"

"Go right ahead."

"You and American Dream. Something going on between the two of you? You guys have been bonding ever since that Godzilla Crisis last year"

"Oh, well, I don't know about that but....we did go out for coffee a couple times."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In a military aircraft Keres awaits till he and Nukeman arrive at their designated Drop Zone"Mind if I ask you a question of a personal nature"

"Go right ahead."

"You and American Dream. Something going on between the two of you? You guys have been bonding ever since that Godzilla Crisis last year"

"Oh, well, I don't know about that but....we did go out for coffee a couple times."

Keres nods as he's examining his blade, not a single edge dulled and has been with him for centuries"She's cute, just saying not often an opportunity like this comes up"

"An hour till drop zone" The comm in the plane announced

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Go right ahead."

Keres nods as he's examining his blade, not a single edge dulled and has been with him for centuries"She's cute, just saying not often an opportunity like this comes up"

"An hour till drop zone" The comm in the plane announced

OT: Sent you something in Sunshine. Smile

IC: "Alright....I'll talk to her after we're done with the mission."

more_horiz
Meanwhile...

The Chief of Police was with his men checking out the scene of a grisly murder in a hotel room with a number of occult symbols on the walls. As his men walked out of the room, a new arrival made her presence known.
"Chief." Reaper said.

more_horiz
Keres nods then presses the button to open the bottom hatch"I'll catch up" he says putting a jetpack on then drops down. The hatch closes after him

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Pheonix Arizona.

Jospeh : ah nothing like playing some videogames to relax. ( here's a loud boom ) huh what was that just now?!?

Jospeh morphs into his O3 suit and goes off to invesgate the noise and finds what looks to be a chemical expolsion in his bathroom

Jospeh: damn it Kenny not again, now I'm going to have to get my bathroom fix again.

O3 then sees a bomb land on at his feet which blows him out of his apartment and lands him on top of a car and he gets up saying in firm tone.

O3: ouch where in the hell did that bomb come from.

???: Hi there bro, you look a little wozzy!

Venomous

O3: huh you're that Alien suit, damn it don't tell me you snare another human, you bastard!

???: come at me bro!

O3 attacks the monsterious black & red creature , and it dodges his attacks and taunts him saying in firm tone.

???: come on are you even trying bro, this is like fighting a child!

O3 attacks again and the creature counters his attacks , and then grabs his hand and makes him punch his ownself in the face saying in firm tone.

???: stop hitting yourself bro ( repeatedly).

O3 breaks free from the creature and tries to take it down once more but the creatures still beats O3 down and then ties him up in energy chains as it says in stern tone.

???: that was a nice attempt bro, but none of your moves or tricks will work on Us, because we know everything about you! we know you are, who your friends are, and everyone you love inculding your family! you ruin both of us Jospeh , so from now on we are the bane of your existence , we are Virus! now you just sit tight bro, well we go after that speical flower you love so much!

Virus quickly leaves and O3 stuggles to break free saying in firm tone .

O3: damn I have to get out of this thing, and stop that creep from getting his hands on Jessica!

Calara ( Jospeh this new foe could be big trouble, he knows everything about you, you need to to be careful!)

O3: damn these energy chains are harder to get out off than i thought, I can't break free! which means can't help Jessica !

meanwhile the creature spots some criminals about to attack Jessica and changes it's heroic form that mimics O3. the creature then quickly saves Jessica and she says in firm tone.

Jessica: huh you're not O3, just who are you?

Virus: I'm the new hero in town, you can just call me X!

Jessica: well thanks for saving me X.

X: no problem Miss.

Virus / X then goes off to stop crime and doing it in style and as he is doing this he says to him self.

Virus/ X: Jospeh by the time I'm going to will replace you as the hero of Pheonix!, I will make you look like a two bit rate hero in comparison, you're days as the number one hero in town is over Jospeh!!!!

Virus / X goes on to stop more crime and eventually gets attetion from the media with reporters asking him questions.

reporter: tell us just who are you mask stranger?

X: I'm X, and I here to protect this fair city!

reporter: you herd it here folks Pheonix City has a new protector the Superhero know as X!

on national television O3 / Jospeh boss the cheif editor of NBC Pheonix News makes a statement as he show footage of X.

James: now this is a hero, unlike that menece O3! and it's about damn time Pheonix got a proper hero!

meanwhile

O3: yep I'm still stuck!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I hear dabout that, but why'd you feel the need to tell Ming your horror story, instead of helping her train?"

Holly: that's just because she said her training was intense, so i compare the training I had to go through to hers. and as you said she has her own method of trainning which isn't training from hell. I can see that's see's skill, but her training methods is still a tad bit soft. if she ever wants to stand a chance against the man who took her mother's father away when her mother was just a little girl then she needs to up her training because that man doesn't not play around.

Ming: you're right he doesn't that man Hoshishioa otherwise know as the Warlock, savagely murder my mother's father, his brothers, and the entire Eastside China gang elite members in hand to hand combat ,and took over the organzation! my mother Ning want's me to avenged my grandfather's death so she had me learn his fighting style Bājíquán. but i never knew the man, only the stories my grandmother told me about him, avengeing someone i don't even know seems silly to me.

"Finally someone is gonna help her train instead of criticizing!" Kelly says, before tapping Holly on the shoulder. "You still gotta work on your people skills"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Finally someone is gonna help her train instead of criticizing!" Kelly says, before tapping Holly on the shoulder. "You still gotta work on your people skills"

Holly: point taking.

Ming: huh you will help me train , so when are you going to start.

Kashiahia: now!!!!

Dynamic music - Big Blue Remix

dynamic sword toss follow by dynamic jumping , follow by dynamic backfliping with a dynamic sword catch using mouth ending with a dynamic landing.

Hiroishi: woha did she just catch the sword she just toss up in the air in her mouth?

Emilia: yeah she did.

Kashiahia: okay kid show me your moves, attack me!!! and Holly can join in on the sparring if she want's doesn't matter to me.

Ming brings out her claws and extends them as Holly takes out her sword. then they both strike at Kashiahia who casually blocks their attacks with the sword she's holding in her mouth as Hiroishi says in firm tone.

Hiroishi: wow she's schooling them, and she's not even using her hands!

Emilia: well that is to be expect from a Grand swordsmaster like Kashiahia!

the sparring match goes on for awhile and ends when Kashaihaia knocks Holly's sword out of her hands, ducking under Ming's last attack and pointing her sword at her neck, then she catches Holly's sword and points it at Holly's neck saying in firm tone.

Kasiahaia: okay that's enough training for now! ( looking at Ming) you did good kid, but you still have a long way to go. ( looking at Holly) and impressive sword skills Holly, but I expect nothing less from the grand daughter of Maskouraukai Long!

more_horiz
On Earth...

"I....do not understand the purpose of these belts." Vamiolos said as she poked her head in a car. "And why do your Earth laws require humans to use them?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

"I....do not understand the purpose of these belts." Vamiolos said as she poked her head in a car. "And why do your Earth laws require humans to use them?"

"Safety for ones self and others. Especially when you have children sitting with you" Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

"Safety for ones self and others. Especially when you have children sitting with you" Anna said

Vamiolos tugged on them. "They seem rather fragile...might I suggest a hovership instead? Much safer."

more_horiz
"pretty sweet moves MiNG! your for is great" kelly says

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"pretty sweet moves MiNG! your for is great" kelly says

Ming: thanks

Emilia: hey Ming i want to know about your Grandfather what was he like?

Ming: well my grandmother Mio said she ment my grandfather Moazaiaki when she was 16 in 1949 at a martial arts tournament. she said my grandfather was highly skilled in Bājíquán and was a honorable man. my grandfather die on august 15 1958, and this is how my grandmother told me it happen. it all took place in the Eastside china gangs HQ a chinese temple, at the time my mother and grandmother were hiding in a closet watching everything unfold.

Hobishiaia Lang the leader of the Eastside China gang was talking with Hoshishioa who at the time his most trusted enforcer about companied me to Russia to met up with the Russia Mafia for a drug trade. But Hobishaia had under plans, he lash out at Lang and told him he was a old fool and that he was taking over, and that him and the rest of the higher ups were finished. then Hosihsioia would go on to burtally beating Lang and ending his life by stomping on his skull. the man was ruthless!

then a big fight broke out between Hoshishioa and the East Side Gang. he took on Kasbashiaha, Korsharaiao, Kaikien, Moshaia , Ginjuin while slaughter the lower gang members like they're were nothing to him. after six hours had past he managed to kill Korsharaiao, Kaikien, Moshaia , Ginjuin and the only ones left standing were him, my grandfather, and my grandfather's brothers. during the fight he sevearly wound Kamshaia , and took severally damage Zobishia's right eye.

he was going to finish Kamashaia off with a Dragon Death blow but Zobishaia took the hit instead. after this Kamashaia speard Hosihsioia in the stomach and it did nothing but piss him off. he took the spear out and impaled both my grand uncles Kamashaia and Zobisahaia with it. so it came down to just him and my grandfather Moazaziki.

during the first half of the fight my grandfather was doing well against the Hosihioia, as Hoshishioa wasn't fast enough to counter his speed. did my grandfather used his singature attack the Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu on him. yet Hoshishioa got up from attack that would have killed any ordinary person. my grandfather was very shock when he saw Hoshishioa get up from the attack.

that's when Hoishaioia burtally trash my grandfather around with jiujistu moves, didn't give up without a fight he stab Hoishiaoia in the place that Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu did the most damage his spine. and after being burtally trash around by Hoshishioa my grandfather got up, even through he just took one hell of beating. my grandfather would go on to hit Hoishaioia with one last Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu. however not even two Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu couldn't put Hoishaioia down , and he did something dishonorable!

he grab my grand uncle Zobsihia's spear and implaed my father behind his back with it. then to add insult to injury he repeatedly stab my grandfather. on that day my mother Ning cried. and after that Hoishaioia took over, and his first priority was to take out the middle man and wipe out all major organzation gangs in Boston U.S to make way for the new base of operations, put a bunch of crookit Boston cops on the pay roll, that help will help him cover his tracks, and snuff out the major gangs in Boston.

Holly: so basically that's the story of how the Warlock aka Hoishaioia became the most ruthless crimelord in Boston?

Ming: basically yes.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

Vamiolos tugged on them. "They seem rather fragile...might I suggest a hovership instead? Much safer."

Anna pondured"Sure why not"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

Vamiolos smiled and her eyes glowed and then so did the car until the light engulfed it. In moments the fancy car had been transformed into a golden hovercar. "There we are."

more_horiz
"Wait how do you know about Ming's grandmother?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Wait how do you know about Ming's grandmother?"

Holly: I don't I just know who the Warlock is.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

Vamiolos smiled and her eyes glowed and then so did the car until the light engulfed it. In moments the fancy car had been transformed into a golden hovercar. "There we are."

Anna examined the vehicle then smiled and then she opened the drivers side and got in, she presses the button on the side then the passenger door opened for Vamiolos

more_horiz
Flying on a jetpack Keres tailed the plane as it's reaching close to it's drop zone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

Anna examined the vehicle then smiled and then she opened the drivers side and got in, she presses the button on the side then the passenger door opened for Vamiolos

Vamiolos got in. "Ahhh yes, a much more comfortable seat." She said as she got comfortable and the door closed behind her.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Flying on a jetpack Keres tailed the plane as it's reaching close to it's drop zone

Nukeman got ready to make his jump down as the plane got closer to the point.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

Vamiolos got in. "Ahhh yes, a much more comfortable seat." She said as she got comfortable and the door closed behind her.

"Where to?" Anna asked while locking the doors and the seatbelts already fascended

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply